Topic Stats

• 18,272 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 366.
#6551 4 years ago
Quoted from GreenMeerkat:

Actually Chris Roberts, the owner and lead designer, is very heavily involved and available as he does regular podcasts answering questions on the game from the public. It's crazy how much people are spending on the game but there is definite continuous information and playable updates about it. Quite a remarkable project.

i did some playstation consulting with Chris Robert's prior game company Digital Anvil.
he built a great group of folks over there at that time.
they did have a similar space project over there that went on forever and ever and ever and...
you can probably find it with a little searching.
microsoft (the primary investor in the company) ended up scooping it all back up in the end.

#6552 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Instead of an update from PBN on this, the hottest and most relevant story to the future of pinball, we get a story on a "new" game the Scoregasm. Seriously PBN? That's 4 stories and a week and a half since breaking the story and you're yet to report any update?

As you know (since it was posted in response to one of your posts about PBN), Martin has already told someone by email he's working on a follow-up article and that it'll come soon:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/130#post-2352210

But I really don't know what you're expecting here. Do you think PBN is sitting on another goldmine of information not available to the public? And what could PBN possible reveal that would make any difference at this point? Kevin's word cannot be trusted and refunds are not being issued. The only logical course for buyers is to take all possible steps to retrieve their money ASAP, which has been obvious to everyone at least since Kevin "came clean" and admitted the game would never be made. Certainly more quotes from Kevin aren't going to clear anything up - who could believe them?

Meanwhile, enough with the complaints that every PBN headline isn't Predator related. It's "Pinball News", not "Predator Bust News".

#6553 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Instead of an update from PBN on this, the hottest and most relevant story to the future of pinball,

The "most relevant story to the future of pinball"?

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic?

If not, I thinks that's a bit of a stretch. A complete failure of SkitB will certainly help kill pre-order pinball, but there's some that will think that's a good idea anyways. (Count me as one of them).

I think PINBALL in general will be just fine without that scumbag Kevin associated with it. Perhaps moving forward, new pinball ventures wil have to risk THEIR OWN MONEY (what?!!?!?) and actually PRODUCE a product ready for sale BEFORE collecting money..... yeah, thats sounds just HORRIBLE for the hobby.

Not downplaying the horrible experience that the 150 or so folks still chasing funds are going through, but it aint gonna mess up "the future of pinball."

#6554 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

As you know (since it was posted in response to one of your posts about PBN), Martin has already told someone by email he's working on a follow-up article and that it'll come soon:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/130#post-2352210
But I really don't know what you're expecting here. Do you think PBN is sitting on another goldmine of information not available to the public? And what could PBN possible reveal that would make any difference at this point? Kevin's word cannot be trusted and refunds are not being issued. The only logical course for buyers is to take all possible steps to retrieve their money ASAP, which has been obvious to everyone at least since Kevin "came clean" and admitted the game would never be made. Certainly more quotes from Kevin aren't going to clear anything up - who could believe them?
Meanwhile, enough with the complaints that every PBN headline isn't Predator related. It's "Pinball News", not "Predator Bust News".

It's a bit surreal to me that there isn't a lot more to the story that can and should be reported. This is the biggest story related to pinball I've heard in years. How can you report 1 day there appears to have been this massive fraud committed and then go silent? I highly doubt Kevin lawyered up immediately (I'm sure it took at least a few days for it to sink in for him) and I strongly suspect he communicated with Martin for a couple days after the initial article. I'm also confident that it should be possible to prove one way or another if he has gotten a lawyer. Report it!!! Also, I would think it should certainly be possible to provide an update on whether Fox has filed any litigation in the matter? Is there any reason to think criminal charges are being pursued? Perhaps Martin could have reached out to Aaron Klumpp for his own thoughts on this and provide an update on whether he is now embroiled in this mess as well. I'm sorry, but there is so much that could be reported on right now I'm shocked you don't think there is the need for an update.

#6555 4 years ago
Quoted from Vengeance:

I don't post here often but have been following this thread since the beginning.
I was game number 206 and had paid in full.
Just wanted to let everyone know I got my full refund, not from Kevin mind you, but from Mastercard.
I'm out the $250 deposit, which honestly at this point I'm fine with but the dispute through my credit card company worked and now Kevin has 45 days to respond and if he doesn't I'm free and clear. But really what could he respond with anyway.
They asked if I had details of the specific delivery date, I told them I didn't but I had proof of receipt as well as the email from Kevin saying the project is dead and I should be getting a refund and that was enough for Mastercard.
So I've got the tentative refund and assuming nothing changes I'm free and clear of this mess finally.
Good luck to everyone else

when did you pay off Kevin? Was it after April 2013?

#6556 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

It's a bit surreal to me that there isn't a lot more to the story that can and should be reported.

Surreal? It's actually pretty simple:

Who is there to talk to that has FACTS (more heresay is really not needed)?

1. Kevin. He doesn't talk in the best of times, now that he's being sued, he actually SHOULDN'T talk.
2. Fox. If they are suing Kevin, they aren't going to talk to anyone- even an online pinball news site.

And that's it. All the facts sit with those 2 parties. Both of which are very likely directed by legal NOT to be talking.

#6557 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Surreal? It's actually pretty simple:
Who is there to talk to that has FACTS (more heresay is really not needed)?
1. Kevin. He doesn't talk in the best of times, now that he's being sued, he actually SHOULDN'T talk.
2. Fox. If they are suing Kevin, they aren't going to talk to anyone- even an online pinball news site.
And that's it. All the facts sit with those 2 parties. Both of which are very likely directed by legal NOT to be talking.

Are you reading my posts or just replying with anger?
1) How do you KNOW he is being sued? Where did you get that information? Who is suing him? Fox? You?
2) Considering Fox has been talking to AG for months, you now claim they suddenly will refuse to communicate with AG any further? You're spreading unsubstantiated information.

I listed above that they should also be reaching out to Aaron Klumpp who was owner and business partner in Skit-B for years. What is his relation to this mess now? Has he refused to comment? Does he have a lawyer? Is he being sued? All you are doing is speculating on a couple of things. I just want to hear the real story. FACTS.

#6558 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Are you reading my posts or just replying with anger?

Are you reading your own posts? - btw- I'm not angry at all- just not hysterically claiming this story is the "most important in the history of pinball"

Ok, back to reality:
I said "IF" Fox is suing SkitB... since he has ALLEGEDLY ignores a C&D, that's seems like a possibility.
And I believe multiple people here have indicated they either already have or are in the process of going after him legally..... so -it's not much of a stretch.

Even if individuals don't, with all the chargeback activity, Kevin might be seeing some correspondence from the credit card companies that are already paying off for his fraudulent behavior...

So, while there *IS* some conjecture there, I think its a safe bet that there will be some lawyers involved here... maybe more than "some."

#6559 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Are you reading your own posts? - btw- I'm not angry at all- just not hysterically claiming this story is the "most important in the history of pinball"
Ok, back to reality:
I said "IF" Fox is suing SkitB... since he has ALLEGEDLY ignores a C&D, that's seems like a possibility.
And I believe multiple people here have indicated they either already have or are in the process of going after him legally..... so -it's not much of a stretch.
Even if individuals don't, with all the chargeback activity, Kevin might be seeing some correspondence from the credit card companies that are already paying off for his fraudulent behavior...
So, while there *IS* some conjecture there, I think its a safe bet that there will be some lawyers involved here... maybe more than "some."

Please don't misquote me. I stated "the biggest story related to pinball I've heard in years". I think that's very much true and many would agree.

You only said "IF" in your second point. In your first point you stated "now that he's being sued".

I have not seen one person on here confirm they have initiated any legal action against Kevin. Not one. I saw one or two comment that they were looking to file a criminal complaint, that's it.

Again, bottom line, there is a LOT to this story that PBN could and should be reporting on. I can't imagine a legitimate news organization reporting on something like the Bernie Madoff scandal one day and the next day saying "well, he's got a lawyer now so there is no more to the story".

#6560 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

when did you pay off Kevin? Was it after April 2013?

April 2014

#6561 4 years ago

Yeah, I was a year before you, so I had no shot of CC coverage. Thanks for info man.

#6562 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Please don't misquote me. I stated "the biggest story related to pinball

Yeah... lol- no doubt its the biggest thing you've seen in the DAYS you've been here in pinside

thats not all you said, though...I was referring to THIS:

Quoted from PinChili:

this, the hottest and most relevant story to the future of pinball

lol....

Quoted from PinChili:

I can't imagine a legitimate news organization reporting on something like the Bernie Madoff scandal one day and the next day saying "well, he's got a lawyer now so there is no more to the story".

Now i KNOW you are just making a "April Fools" post!

Kevin = Bernie Madoff?
PBN = a news ORGANIZATION?

You got me.... well player sir.... for a moment I thought you were nuts, now I see it was just a joke. Happy April 1st to you as well!

#6563 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Kevin = Bernie Madoff?
You got me.... well player sir.... for a moment I thought you were nuts, now I see it as a joke.

Well, he IS Pinchili, so don't rule out insanity

#6564 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Yeah... lol- thats not all you said...I was referring to THIS:

lol....

Kevin = Bernie Madoff?
You got me.... well player sir.... for a moment I thought you were nuts, now I see it as a joke.

First, yes, I think this event will absolutely impact the future of pinball. Forget another new boutique coming out asking for pre-order dollars. Forget DP asking for pre-order dollars on game #2. In fact, I sure hope JJP has turned the corner on their mounting debt or else they may need to ask for pre-order dollars on game #3 and I'll tell you right now I'm very doubtful of just how solvent their business truly is.

Did I say Kevin was Bernie? No. However, many of the folks involved here do not have tens of millions of dollars like the clients of Bernie Madoff did. I believe this has brought significant anxiety to many involved. Personally, if I was involved my anxiety would only be made higher right now by the complete lack of information and reporting.

Does Martin not consider himself a reporter? Does the AG group think they have no responsibility to continue providing information at this point?

#6565 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Well, he IS Pinchili, so don't rule out insanity

lol- yup - and he's been here a WHOLE 3 weeks...

#6566 4 years ago

LASTLY .. if YOU don't need any more information provided to you then what the heck are you doing here?? What more are you expecting to get from this thread? I keep coming back looking for new information or updates. What's your problem with all of the personal attacks?

#6567 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

LASTLY .. if YOU don't need any more information provided to you then what the heck are you doing here?? What more are you expecting to get from this thread? I keep coming back looking for new information or updates. What's your problem with all of the personal attacks?

I.. ah.. don't think you need to create a new account everytime you are looking for info.. I mean, you can logon as your old account.

#6568 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

I strongly suspect he communicated with Martin for a couple days after the initial article.

What's the basis for your suspicions?

Quoted from PinChili:

I'm also confident that it should be possible to prove one way or another if he has gotten a lawyer. Report it!!!

Unless and until a lawyer issues a statement or files something in court on Kevin's behalf (as you say, no definitive proof that anyone has filed against him yet) I don't see any easy way to prove this either way. And if proved, how is it news that someone publicly being accused of fraud and IP infringement hired a lawyer? I admit that "SkitB founder insanely proceeds without counsel" would make for a good headline ...

Quoted from PinChili:

Also, I would think it should certainly be possible to provide an update on whether Fox has filed any litigation in the matter? Is there any reason to think criminal charges are being pursued?

Go look on PACER and whatever the electronic filing system is for state courts in Michigan. If criminal charges were filed there would likely be a press release. If you don't find anything, all that means is that they haven't filed anything yet. They have years to proceed with a case if they want to.

Quoted from PinChili:

I'm sorry, but there is so much that could be reported on right now I'm shocked you don't think there is the need for an update.

Just because you want answers "right now" doesn't mean PBN has them to share. I see lots of speculation in your list of questions, and even if PBN decides to run them all down, if the answers come back "well, not yet" or "too soon to say" then there's no story to report.

But since you don't approve of the way PBN is allocating its limited reporting resources, why not pick up the phone or do some googling and do your own reporting? If it's as easy as you say to find out all of this information, I'm sure you'll be back with answers in no time, and will be a Pinside hero. Of course the buyers will be no closer to receiving their money back ...

#6569 4 years ago

The only thing that's not my money that I would like to see is concrete proof that Fox knew nothing about the pin. Although I believe it, I can't prove it. We would either need AG's correspondence from Fox, or I/we'd have to contact Fox ourselves.

However, I think I could get my money back in a legal system based on a "I payed you for something and you didn't deliver," but it would be nice to have a pre-mediated con attempt as a backup plan.

I don't see PBN as having that concrete proof, or not providing it in a way that I can use it as a legal prosecution, so I really don't give a shit about their article. It's just going to be Kevin's side of the story. Even if Kevin's side includes his plan for refunds, I guarantee you it won't be tomorrow or the end of the week. More like soon, swiftly, or a couple weeks.

#6570 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

im here because the lady at pay pal told im not allowed to leave

#6571 4 years ago

Note where this 'Kevin Kulek' is from....A bit of foreshadowing???

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/kulek_kevin.html

'Pin Conning' Michigan...You can't make that up

#6572 4 years ago

Pinchili, It would appear that you may not know Martin personally, in passing, or anything about him.

First, since the Newsletter is Free, and he does so with his time, why does he owe you or anyone a follow up, especially if you are assuming he has more information, yet dispute any lawsuit information.

It is possible there is no news TO report?

Second, what will any report change? All this is in Kevins hands, and those that capitalized this
venture. What could be said that makes a difference...Kevin thought he had a license?, Kevin says he is
refunding money? Kevin says he has an attorney or doesnt? Fox files a suit or doesnt?
None of this stops the process or changes what needs to be happening now as it is.
kevin has stated its over and hes refunding....Last statement to be "trusted"....What are you hoping for?

Lastly, before you go further with Martin, his integrity is impeccable. He is a Gentleman,
His career is with BBC News. He wont put his foot in his mouth, slander, guess, gossip or anything.

Focus on Kevin...Not Martin, but if you believe there is more, perhaps you can invest your time
and get the "scoop" you are looking for.

I hesitate to post, because I wont battle a reply....but I think you should simply state what you are
hoping to hear....

#6573 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

It's a bit surreal to me that there isn't a lot more to the story that can and should be reported. This is the biggest story related to pinball I've heard in years. How can you report 1 day there appears to have been this massive fraud committed and then go silent? I highly doubt Kevin lawyered up immediately (I'm sure it took at least a few days for it to sink in for him) and I strongly suspect he communicated with Martin for a couple days after the initial article. I'm also confident that it should be possible to prove one way or another if he has gotten a lawyer. Report it!!! Also, I would think it should certainly be possible to provide an update on whether Fox has filed any litigation in the matter? Is there any reason to think criminal charges are being pursued? Perhaps Martin could have reached out to Aaron Klumpp for his own thoughts on this and provide an update on whether he is now embroiled in this mess as well. I'm sorry, but there is so much that could be reported on right now I'm shocked you don't think there is the need for an update.

Then get on it. I've submitted a dozen articles to PBN.

Go do the legwork, write it up, do the fact-checking and put your own name on the line.

#6574 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Pinchili, It would appear that you may not know Martin personally, in passing, or anything about him.
First, since the Newsletter is Free, and he does so with his time, why does he owe you or anyone a follow up, especially if you are assuming he has more information, yet dispute any lawsuit information.
It is possible there is no news TO report.
Second, what will any report change? All this is in Kevins hands, and those that capitalized this
venture. What could be said that makes a difference...Kevin thought he had a license?, Kevin says he is
refunding money? Kevin says he has an attorney or doesnt? Fox files a suit or doesnt?
None of this stops the process or changes what needs to be happening now as it is.
kevin has stated its over and hes refunding....Last statement to be "trusted"....What are you hoping for?
Lastly, before you go further with Martin, his integrity is impeccable. He is a Gentleman,
His career is with BBC News. He wont put his foot in his mouth, slander, guess, gossip or anything.
Focus on Kevin...Not Martin, but if you believe there is more, perhaps you can invest your time
and get the "scoop" you are looking for.
I hesitate to post, because I wont battle a reply....but I think you should simply state what you are
hoping to hear....

TRUTH!!

#6575 4 years ago
Quoted from Vengeance:

I don't post here often but have been following this thread since the beginning.
I was game number 206 and had paid in full.
Just wanted to let everyone know I got my full refund, not from Kevin mind you, but from Mastercard.
I'm out the $250 deposit, which honestly at this point I'm fine with but the dispute through my credit card company worked and now Kevin has 45 days to respond and if he doesn't I'm free and clear. But really what could he respond with anyway.
They asked if I had details of the specific delivery date, I told them I didn't but I had proof of receipt as well as the email from Kevin saying the project is dead and I should be getting a refund and that was enough for Mastercard.
So I've got the tentative refund and assuming nothing changes I'm free and clear of this mess finally.
Good luck to everyone else

I am in the same position as you,they will credit me back 4500.00.
MasterCard as well,paid final payment April 30 2014.
He has 45 days they told me as well to dispute it.
But since he said he would issue full refunds,he now has 15 days to dispute it.
The 250.00 deposit would be history.

#6576 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Again, bottom line, there is a LOT to this story that PBN could and should be reporting on. I can't imagine a legitimate news organization reporting on something like the Bernie Madoff scandal one day and the next day saying "well, he's got a lawyer now so there is no more to the story".

Remember, Martin works on a 3 month timeline.

One minute people support Martin and his timeline for breaking the story, because he was acting like a legitimate reporter who needed to validate all facts. Then, as you point out, if he's a legitimate reporter why no follow-up story on other angles, progress on refunds, etc??

I prefer Martin, and AG for that matter, stay out of it right now. I'd rather focus be put on Kevin and why isn't he or lawyer answering questions specifically on refunds & timing.

As others have pointed out, Martin is a hobbyist who is doing us all a favor "reporting" on news related to our hobby. He's not a paid reporter. He should have never involved himself with this but he meant well. Let him continue to report on Stern and other vendor announcements and let scams be reported by the pros - streamline media. In the interim, Kevin and his lawyers should communicate refund status - otherwise it will be up to the courts to get an answer from them.

#6578 4 years ago

Facts: There is zero pending (or closed) litigation that has been filed in Michigan either against Skit-B (or SkitB) or even Kevin Kulek directly. None. Free search here:
http://courts.mi.gov/opinions_orders/case_search/pages/default.aspx

The are zero federal cases opened (or closed) against Skit-B, SkitB, or Kevin Kulek. I signed up for a Pacer account and paid for the searches. Nothing.

So NO, Kevin is not currently being sued by anyone. If he has hired a lawyer it would be strictly for advice, not to defend himself against anything. <EDIT> Yet.

#6579 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Facts: There is zero pending (or closed) litigation that has been filed in Michigan either against Skit-B (or SkitB) or even Kevin Kulek directly. None. Free search here:
The are zero federal cases opened (or closed) against Skit-B, SkitB, or Kevin Kulek. I signed up for a Pacer account and paid for the searches. Nothing.
So NO, Kevin is not currently being sued by anyone. If he has hired a lawyer it would be strictly for advice, not to defend himself against anything.

So you're insisting that PBN immediately run a story saying that it appears Kevin hasn't been sued yet and that we can only guess as to whether he's hired a lawyer? That's not much of a story.

#6580 4 years ago

OK, you are correct, nothing legal has been filed....Now what?

#6581 4 years ago

Kevin needs to man the f%^k up for the first time in his life and stick to his word by issuing refunds.

#6582 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So you're insisting that PBN immediately run a story saying that it appears Kevin hasn't been sued yet and that we can only guess as to whether he's hired a lawyer? That's not much of a story.

Why are you still trying to gang up on me? Let it go. I'm sorry I thought there should have been a follow-up article by now. It's more than clear you disagree. Got it. Go find someone else to attack.

#6583 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

So NO, Kevin is not currently being sued by anyone. If he has hired a lawyer it would be strictly for advice, not to defend himself against anything.

I wonder who you are?
You speak of th greatest scandal in pinball history yet your account is less than a month old.

#6584 4 years ago

I would bet a steak dinner he hasn't even hired a lawyer yet.

Remember this is the same rocket scientist who (apparently) thought Fair Use and Non-Profit would allow him to make a Predator game.

"We have the legal right to make these games"

#6585 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Does Martin not consider himself a reporter?

Any good reporter has to fact-check all his info before he can publish a story.

So the next installment of the Predator story won't get published until he has "a story".

and if Martin was in Texas all weekend, he has that story to publish while the events are still fresh.

Quoted from PinChili:

Does the AG group think they have no responsibility to continue providing information at this point?

What new info do you think AG has?

If nothing has happened in the last two weeks, there might actually be nothing to report.

#6586 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I wonder who you are?
You speak of th greatest scandal in pinball history yet your account is less than a month old.

I wonder who YOU are. Wait, no I don't. I could care less. I won't comment again until my account is 6 months old minimum because apparently that is relevant somehow (and apparently the first day someone gets into pinball they were supposed to create an account here?) Real friendly community here.

#6587 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Why are you still trying to gang up on me? Let it go. I'm sorry I thought there should have been a follow-up article by now. It's more than clear you disagree. Got it. Go find someone else to attack.

Wasn't intending to "gang up" on you, others apparently responded the same way I did to your repeated efforts to "call out" PBN for not reporting this story to your standards. Get off of PBN's back and I'll happily stop responding to your posts!

#6588 4 years ago

I think you need to chill, PinChili.

#6589 4 years ago

Many of us tried to warn people of the pitfalls associated with the preorder model and were flamed and derided on the threads for doing so while the "shut up and take my money" crowd were supported and given multiple thumbs up.
They didn't build Vegas with the money they gave to the few winners, they built it with the funds the majority of people lost when they gambled.
I will just leave it at that, to say anything more would just get me another thread eject.

#6590 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Many of us tried to warn people of the pitfalls associated with the preorder model

lighten up.jpg
#6591 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I would bet a steak dinner he hasn't even hired a lawyer yet.

According to his wife, "he is in the process of dealing with all of this like PayPal and his layers have adviced as well as getting the right info out there instead of the online slander you heard."

So, there's that I guess...

#6592 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

So NO, Kevin is not currently being sued by anyone. If he has hired a lawyer it would be strictly for advice, not to defend himself against anything. <EDIT> Yet.

That means nothing has been filed. That does not mean no one is putting legal pressure on him. Fox telling him "We're going to sue you unless you do X and pay us X" is not a matter of public record.

I'm not a lawyer but this seems pretty open and shut for Fox. Going to court just means a lot of time and money to Kevin's lawyer to maybe lose a little less. It's in his best interest to settle with Fox if he can.

#6593 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

According to his wife, "he is in the process of dealing with all of this like PayPal and his layers have adviced as well as getting the right info out there instead of the online slander you heard."

He's in so much trouble, if I was him, I'd hire layers of lawyers.

#6594 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Winner winner steak dinner

#6595 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

He's in so much trouble, if I was him, I'd hire layers of lawyers.

snowsuit.jpg

#6596 4 years ago

I can't be the only one who thought this might be one big gigantic build-up to April Fools and that today Kevin would announce that the first 10 machines were shipping today?

#6597 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I am in the same position as you,they will credit me back 4500.00.
MasterCard as well,paid final payment April 30 2014.
He has 45 days they told me as well to dispute it.
But since he said he would issue full refunds,he now has 15 days to dispute it.
The 250.00 deposit would be history.

Did u have to send emails via fax and all that? I just did this morning, but they didn't say on the phone that I was going to be credited. Please PM if you could with some more info. Thanks

#6598 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I wonder who you are?

I'm pretty sure pinchilli is kaneda...

#6599 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

I'm pretty sure pinchilli is kaneda...

Who is "kaneda"? I mean I know he's a pinsider, but what's the story with the guy? His name pop's up quite often without any reason. Back story anyone?

#6600 4 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Who is "kaneda"? I mean I know he's a pinsider, but what's the story with the guy? His name pop's up quite often without any reason. Back story anyone?

I don't know him, but I recognize the name. I think he's the guy with a love-affair with Fix It Felix. But my memory's foggy, I could be wrong.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 21.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 208.87
There are 18272 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside