Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 370.
#5301 9 years ago

Well hopefully the refunds come through as promised in personal emails people have received, myself included. If we get the full amount then great, if it's close to full amount then I'm happy to take it and move on. I still believe that Kevin's intentions to build the machine were good but he messed up big time and one lie just led to another. If the money is refunded then I hope others can move on also and no further action taken by Fox or any of the people who had money down.
Kevin has done irrepairable damage to himself and associates and will pay for this for a very long time.
If he can make things somewhat right by refunding the money to us then I wish him all the best for the future.

#5302 9 years ago
Quoted from Dalbok:

The unfortunate rule we have to follow is that we need to show cause to get any money released to us, then it has to go through their system to actually GET released, which takes a few days, sometimes a little more

If that was from Kevin it leads back to the thought that his account is frozen and he could not touch any of the money to refund since it had to be released and they wouldn't do that unless he proved he shipped something.

Keeping up with this has been a time suck. I am not going to get upset over all this and have fun shopping out the genesis we just got in for our location. Lifes too short to get so worked up over this. I hate being in a down mood. Does no good.

#5303 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

What?? Seriously Aurich? You believe people have a chance of getting a 100% refund? If anyONE does, it will be at the expense of another. I cannot see any possible way Kevin (and "Skit-B" in general) spent any less than $50,000. I also cannot see ANY way Kevin can afford to cover this out of his own pocket. SOMEONE is going to get screwed. Sorry. I really am. This is disgusting. But it's reality. EVERYONE who is sickened by this needs to realize the true depth of the situation. There will not be a refund for everyone. There is no quick resolution. EVERYONE should be disgusted with Skit-B. Not just Kevin ... but everyone ever involved. Each owes an explanation. Back Alley!!! Speak. Spooky, speak!!! Everyone! What did you know and when. What money did you take from Skit-B??? Speak up NOW! This is your chance.

Speak up complacent suppliers!!!

#5304 9 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

Small claims court sure is a bummer sometimes.

Except on People's Court. I have heard on all judgements they foot the bill.

wapner.jpegwapner.jpeg

#5305 9 years ago

"Before any of the animosity surrounding this project goes any further, a few things absolutely need to be cleared up.

First of all, while I'm sure many of you feel like you've been lied to and taken advantage of, I can assure you all that no part of this project has been created or carried out with any sort of intent to deceive or defraud anyone. I know right now these are only words and many of you require much more than that, which brings me to the next point.

At this point, the faith in what we've worked so hard to achieve has been absolutely shattered and I am left with no other option than to abandon everything and make good on our promises that your investments are safe and return all money associated with the project until anything else happens, if anything else should happen. The refund process is expected to be swift and completed very soon. You all will start to see those balances reflecting in your accounts in a few short days.

To the many of you who have continued to support us and prefer to receive your game, I'm sorry to say that this is the end of the road and you, too, will be receiving a refund instead of a machine. While it pains me deeply to have to say it while we are sitting at the finish line, asking or even allowing someone to stay involved at this point is simply too much to ask.

For those of you interested, there will be a follow-up article posted on Pinball News with the real story in a handful of days, so please keep your eyes open for that, as well.

Signing off,
-Kevin"

#5306 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

It is when you damn well know the numbers arn't going to work before you even start. Before you even have a company. You fudge your numbers on paper, it's the same damn thing. Why don't you quote my post where I go through the hypothetical business model step by step. You seem to magically avoid that post altogether.

Because the follow-on posts were not the same thing. You are taking a subset of a situation and applying it to the broader definition. It's so damn flawed I can't believe after what must be a dozen people pointing it out you still plod on. I'll stop because obviously there is no helping you and the rest of the world obviously gets it.

#5307 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

"Before any of the animosity surrounding this project goes any further, a few things absolutely need to be cleared up.
First of all, while I'm sure many of you feel like you've been lied to and taken advantage of, I can assure you all that no part of this project has been created or carried out with any sort of intent to deceive or defraud anyone. I know right now these are only words and many of you require much more than that, which brings me to the next point.
At this point, the faith in what we've worked so hard to achieve has been absolutely shattered and I am left with no other option than to abandon everything and make good on our promises that your investments are safe and return all money associated with the project until anything else happens, if anything else should happen. The refund process is expected to be swift and completed very soon. You all will start to see those balances reflecting in your accounts in a few short days.
To the many of you who have continued to support us and prefer to receive your game, I'm sorry to say that this is the end of the road and you, too, will be receiving a refund instead of a machine. While it pains me deeply to have to say it while we are sitting at the finish line, asking or even allowing someone to stay involved at this point is simply too much to ask.
For those of you interested, there will be a follow-up article posted on Pinball News with the real story in a handful of days, so please keep your eyes open for that, as well.
Signing off,
-Kevin"

Finally...........

#5308 9 years ago

This has been the saddest thread I have followed for any single day on this forum and an unfortunately dark portrait of the Pinside community. While the sad part should be the apparent - the designer of a boutique game allegedly lied, took cash installments despite C&D letters, and spent some of that money, and a good portion of that, for personal gain - it doesn't stop there and for the part played by this thread and its constituents has ultimately been the minor player. There is no protagonist and antagonist here duking it out for moral equivocation. This thread has been a downward spiral since I came to see the response to the Pinball News article that was released.

Player 1 - a voluminous number of hobbyists that took a financial risk and invested in a game that they hoped would bring a loved theme to life. They gave and have apparently been taken advantage of - they are the victims. If anyone could dispute this let them try and fall on their own blades as we go into blame the victim mode. Given the statements Aurich has said were made in a private message to him, particularly regarding those who were early to invest - those who call themselves the 'anonymous' group had vicious intent in holding back and not releasing information that could have helped any pre-ordering 'investor' to recoup some or all of their investment - a move that incidentally could have shaved months from this drawn out process and helped minimize the damage. Before I get the same downvotes many have gotten for -any- message they post regardless of its comments (and I have seen several post with no inflammatory statements downvoted 20+ times today) consider this: If a group of people in a theatre went into the lobby during the show and saw smoke coming from projection booth then simply walked out of the theatre, only to come back later and shout fire, how many would call them the heroes? Of course this is an exaggerated analogy, but it is just that - an analogy. If there was any intent to see any of the pre-order investors, at least two of whom were allegedly part of this trio of belated informers, then there were selfish and harmful motives to the process by which they alerted the audience to the danger.

Player 2 - Participants on the side of the manufacturing agent - aka Kevin. As for Noel and Aaron, and others, were any concerned about licensing then I would imagine as a stakeholder in the process you would want to protect yourself legally. I do not personally know what that means but if I were manufacturing parts for a licensed product I would want a legally valid license (read: printed and verified) produced before I took any money or orders so as to protect my part in this venture. Attacks have been made on these auxiliary agents - they did not take pre-order money and ultimately should be left out of the argument save for how they choose to enter it.

Player 3 - Kevin - hasn't shown up in this thread lately and has been extremely silent on most all fronts. I received an e-mail a few months back from him about a slot opening up for the pre-order but I no interest anymore for several reasons. The lack of prior communication about the process and licensing concerns brought up months ago were significant reasons.

What is the most sad? This thread has become a sort of one-stop-shop for divisiveness, judgment, and behavior bordering on slander. Rather than dealing with technical issues, I've seen several Thread Eject notices, edited posts, and the aforementioned numerous (and senseless/irrational) thumbs down. It's become a mudslinging contest with no concern for maturity and ultimately fact. Well over a thousand posts in one day and a large percentage of them filled with vile. I'm wondering why I didn't drain this topic but it comes down to using this thread as a barometer of how low some will go in deciding what kind of people various pinsiders actually are - definition in absentia. Except for bands of pinsiders here and there, many of you have no idea what kind of people each other are yet I've seen people make the kind of judgmental statements typical of religious and political arguments - emotionally based and often those kinds of things that we (hopefully) regret because they lessen our humanity.

If people knew for certain that a license was absolutely not held by Kevin and had proof of this it should have been revealed at that point - holding on to such information is otherwise spiteful and essentially invalidates the 'good' done by finding the information in the first place.

Here is what is known - little. I have seen (unless I missed in the umpteen pages today) no physical evidence that Fox or it's legal agents have communicated with anyone about a Predator pinball license - Kevin, Mr. 'X', anonymous, etc. I have seen no actual e-mails showing spiteful intent towards Hilton (though the copied e-mail suggests this). I've seen more downvotes in one thread than possibly exist in the rest of the database (or at least a sizable portion of posts in the last couple years). I rarely downvote, not because I want to be touchy feely, but negativity for the sake of negativity hurts the speaker almost as much (and in some cases more) than the receiver.

For those that pre-ordered - ALL of you - I wish you your money back in full though the likelihood is small. For those of you that have spent the day spitting at each other with a mouse click, agree to meet in real life and have a real conversation or perhaps grow up enough to realize all your negativity is just harming a community you claim (partly by using those downvotes) to want to wholly support.

Pinball is a game but hate is something else entirely.

EDIT: I picked an interesting moment to finally post, during my typing up an apparent email from Kevin was posted in this thread so the actual story of which this thread should be driven will be told in reality over the next few days and weeks.

#5309 9 years ago

Anther email from Kevin just came out. Reaffirmed refunds are coming to all and a story will be coming through PBN with the "real story".

Edit: Someone posted the whole email above. Keeping fingers crossed for owners.

#5310 9 years ago
Quoted from Dalbok:

It took until 7/2/2014 to get my refunds

Probably coinciding with the final round of payments being unfrozen.

#5311 9 years ago
Quoted from oopsallberrys:

Signing off,
-Kevin"

I'll be the first to claim more "BS"!!!!! They have spent an incredible amount of money. When EVERY single person gets their money back, great!! I will applaud Kevin first. BUT BS. I see no way everyone gets their money back. Kevin LIED. From DAY ONE, he LIED. HE NEVER HAD A LICENSE. He gambled on your backs from day one. He never had a realistic plan to produce the game at the price advertised. He is despicable on so many levels. The damage done to the hobby we all lover is immeasurable. Sickening. What an a$$ to never admit to the lies and sickening BS he sold to everyone. A$$.

#5312 9 years ago

Better to try and fail than not try at all. The world is full of red tape.

#5313 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Better to try and fail than not try at all. The world is full of red tape.

BS. This is criminal. It's LIES. It's deception. It's sickening. For years on end. Disgusting. This was not an "attempt'. This was a con. I do not understand how anyone could look at kevin and see anything else, ever again.

#5314 9 years ago

As much as I wanted to see this game come out, I knew it would not happen in my heart. It's unfortunate but the risk of $250 deposit for the possibility was great but I warned everyone from when I played it in Louisville a year ago and saw how unfinished it was and how you could tell they were not going to be able to get this project on the road with the customer service stuff, people acted like I was a hater or something. I warned people about this. Everyone said how "respected" Kevin was and heck I get called out for asking someone to pay me with PayPal on these forums.

I just know that if it is too good to be true then it probably is but a lot of pinball collectors fall for stuff like this often it seems and people always are ok with handing their money over in droves.

I can only hope people have learned from this and appreciate the fact that as much as "Stern" is hated they at least have the game ready to go.

#5315 9 years ago

The true story may never be known but the man had a dream and many believed in that dream. Not all dreams come true.

#5316 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Before I get the same downvotes many have gotten for -any- message they post regardless of its comments (and I have seen several post with no inflammatory statements downvoted 20+ times today) consider this: If a group of people in a theatre went into the lobby during the show and saw smoke coming from projection booth then simply walked out of the theatre, only to come back later and shout fire, how many would call them the heroes?

Thank you for the validation.

#5317 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

What?? Seriously Aurich? You believe people have a chance of getting a 100% refund? If anyONE does, it will be at the expense of another. I cannot see any possible way Kevin (and "Skit-B" in general) spent any less than $50,000. I also cannot see ANY way Kevin can afford to cover this out of his own pocket. SOMEONE is going to get screwed.

No, no, I've already said that I believe he's spent $70k. I can only see pro-rated refunds. But if PayPal can return money without taking the fees, that's 3% more that you can get back.

#5318 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No, no, I've already said that I believe he's spent $70k. I can only see pro-rated refunds. But if PayPal can return money without taking the fees, that's 3% more that you can get back.

but are the said refunds coming back via paypal?

#5319 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Better to lie and fail than not lie at all. The world is full of red tape.

I fixed it for you.

#5320 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I fixed it for you.

That you did.

Better to fail than not lie at all.

#5321 9 years ago
Quoted from Pubaw:

Please stop. If you read my post you see that the comparison of Tesla was only to show that a company can solicit funds for a project and then find out it is not enough to actually manufacture. This happened with Tesla. The point of my post and what Neo was saying is that it is possible that Skit b would be in the same situation. The end of my post said that it would not surprise me if people end up having one more decision to make (like Tesla) and that is whether to give more money to Kevin to finish this thing (so he can pay Fox if they are willing to license).
That is exactly what I said so please do not twist it up and call it ludicrous!

Was this marketed as an investment opportunity (like VCs and shareholders in TSLA)? Was there a discussion of equity in the new venture? or was it simply just a clear cut offer to sell a product that the vendor knowingly did not have the rights to sell. Huge difference here, they are not the same thing.

Sometimes people go to the grocery store and realize they don't have enough cash... They put the items back on the shelf. They don't stand in line and eat the food. This is a much better analogy than yours.

#5322 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The true story may never be known but the man had a dream and many believed in that dream. Not all dreams come true.

He had a dream?

Yeah, so did Bernie Madoff

#5323 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

Therein lies the question or problem

#5324 9 years ago

If something seems too good to be true...

#5325 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

He had a dream?
Yeah, so did Bernie Madoff

Now you guys are trying to make me laugh! Interesting turn of events.

#5326 9 years ago

Just came across this. Somebodys idea as a joke.

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#5327 9 years ago

Wish I was closer!

#5328 9 years ago

So, this kid may not be telling the truth either? What is this world coming to!!

images-1.jpegimages-1.jpeg
#5329 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Just came across this. Somebodys idea as a joke.
grandrapids.craigslist.org link
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Ahhh yes, the notorious craigs list pinball troll.

#5330 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

why don't you go back to emailing FOX to tell them how you think this is all being done under the table and stay out of the conversation unless you have something worthwhile to add?

haha.jpghaha.jpg

#5331 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

This has been the saddest thread I have followed for any single day on this forum and an unfortunately dark portrait of the Pinside community.

I disagree with a lot of your points.
- In my opinion the anonymous group has adequately explained why they took so long getting the info out. At any rate they were doing the best they could to handle the situation delicately, and maybe they aren't "perfect" and can't please everybody but they did what they could when they could. Saying they had "vicious intent" just because the information didn't come out fast enough for you is probably the most hateful thing anybody has said in this entire thread, and it came from you.
- The numerous downvotes are people showing their support in a contentious issue. it's a valuable tool on a forum. And there were a lot of them used because there were a lot of ignorant comments being made. There were actually far more "thumbs up" if you will notice, and people supporting those who brought good points to the issue.
- The manufacturers that helped Skit-B are fairly inexperienced and have never dealt with a case of fraud like this before. I'm sure they will be checking licenses in the future. Spooky has already said that they got suspicious and stopped taking work from kevin.
- That you see this thread as pure mudslinging with no value shows that you don't respect the process of discourse and the valuable information the rest of us were getting from it. That's fine. Don't read it if that's the case.
- Saying we don't have an idea what kind of people they are after 1000 posts of discussion is not necessarily true. We have a lot better understanding of certain peoples thought processes.
- holding onto the information does not "invalidate the good" done by obtaining it... that's just wrong.
- You've seen no physical evidence, but we have multiple parties admitting it exists, and it is not denied by anyone that a license doesn't exist at this point. So you can go on denying it if you want, but everybody else is moving on from that point...

You are clearly very sensitive to negativity, and you consider talking in person to be a "real" discussion but talking online isn't. This is actually one of the most intellectual forums I have been a part of, and despite a few knuckleheads we have been digesting some very tragic news in a pretty orderly manner. I can see a lot of positive out of this, and have felt acceptance and support from a lot of good people who wanted to find the truth in this mess.

#5332 9 years ago

In all of these recent emails from Kevin, has he actually apologized to his customers for deceiving them??? Sounds like a lot of BS from a con man. All his email needs to say is:
"I apologize for my not being truthful about the license and your money will be refunded in 24 hours via xxxx."

#5333 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

If you paid via PayPal? I'd imagine so. You think they're going to release the funds to him and trust that he'll just take care of it?

We're off in the weeds speculating now. I believe Kevin intends to refund people. I don't think he's an evil person, or was looking to rip people off. He just was colossally stupid and reckless. He put everyone's money at risk, and lied to them about that risk and the nature of what they were backing. That's the part that's terrible.

I still believe the intent was to deliver machines to people, and now that he can't I'm sure he's going to give back every cent he can. I truly do believe that.

But I'd never trust him with a project again, and I wouldn't fault anyone in the pinball community who said he wasn't welcome at their event. He really broke the community code, and it comes with consequences. Pinball is ultimately a small family

#5334 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

especially when people check their common sense at the door for their "grail theme."

this.
you nailed it. 1st it was preditor, then mmr, then tbl.
we pinheads are also a bit at fault because all someone has to do is say they are building the dream theme and some here go sex nuts and retard strong and beg on bended knee to have anyone take their money.
pt barnum said there is a sucker born every minute and 2 to take him. very true.
for future reference, never, NEVER PRE ORDER OR PRE PAY FOR A GAME! you want my money, you will earn it. spooky gets this, stern gets it for the most part. jack gets it.

#5335 9 years ago

#5336 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I disagree with a lot of your points.
- In my opinion the anonymous group has adequately explained why they took so long getting the info out. At any rate they were doing the best they could to handle the situation delicately, and maybe they aren't "perfect" and can't please everybody but they did what they could when they could. Saying they had "vicious intent" just because the information didn't come out fast enough for you is probably the most hateful thing anybody has said in this entire thread, and it came from you.

Wait, but you can't be defending this group for obvious reasons.

Your joined date is a big clue.

#5337 9 years ago

LIONMAN!

No wait... nevermind...

#5338 9 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

stern gets it for the most part. jack gets it.

I think you might have accidentally mixed those two up.

#5339 9 years ago

What really irks me about Kevin's latest message is that he is essentially blaming the failure of Predator on "lack of faith" in the pinball ie he is blaming THE CUSTOMERS for creating a run-on-the-bank type situation, rather than being a man and taking responsibility for his own tremendous stupidity as it pertains to securing the license.

#5340 9 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

LIONMAN!
No wait... nevermind...

LIONMAN!!!

#5341 9 years ago

At this point, why does anyone care what Kevin SAYS?

He's shown himself to be a compulsive liar and cheat.

Next real news is when he actually DOES something.

#5342 9 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Man I have read more this week than I have in my whole life, wish I could get back the 2 years I spent following this project. I bailed after spending $250 and got a refund after he asked for the first half, to me something didn't feel right. I really hope everyone gets there money back, hopefully he makes good on one promise (paying everyone back) because taking him to court will cost everyone more damn money and even if you win you still have to collect the money from him and that is a feat in itself.

I am with you and got out at the same time. The whole project did not seem right to me and didnt like not hearing from Kevin. Actually, i decided to get out of Predator, RAZA and MMr all about the same time because of Kevin.

#5343 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think you might have accidentally mixed those two up.

I think you are right. its gotten so I have trouble keeping up any more.

#5344 9 years ago

where is Kevin's post?

#5345 9 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

this.
you nailed it. 1st it was preditor, then mmr, then tbl.
we pinheads are also a bit at fault because all someone has to do is say they are building the dream theme and some here go sex nuts and retard strong and beg on bended knee to have anyone take their money.
pt barnum said there is a sucker born every minute and 2 to take him. very true.
for future reference, never, NEVER PRE ORDER OR PRE PAY FOR A GAME! you want my money, you will earn it. spooky gets this, stern gets it for the most part. jack gets it.

You seem to forget about the first MMR with Wayne. I got tied up in that trainwreck for over 3 years, maybe 4. I sold my beautiful CV to make room for MM because he emailed me and said "your game is being built as we speak". Sure, we did all got our money back on that cluster. But it was the same song and dance of "no communication" on progress or hangups. Hopefully this is the end of this pre-order shit. Jack squeaked thru by the skin of his teeth. If this had happened a year earlier he probably would have had a run on the bank too.

#5346 9 years ago
Quoted from Btrader:

Was this marketed as an investment opportunity (like VCs and shareholders in TSLA)? Was there a discussion of equity in the new venture? or was it simply just a clear cut offer to sell a product that the vendor knowingly did not have the rights to sell. Huge difference here, they are not the same thing.
Sometimes people go to the grocery store and realize they don't have enough cash... They put the items back on the shelf. They don't stand in line and eat the food. This is a much better analogy than yours.

Whatever. It is not worth anymore of my time with you. You twisted my post up by posting an excerpt and it is totally unprofessional. Next time put my entire post up and if you can reference the other parties post I was commenting to. My post is totally valid and your in line for food sentence makes no sense at all. Have a good life.

#5347 9 years ago

Wow, what a rough couple of days for the hobby. Hopefully the recent e-mails are "truthful" and the preorders get their money back soon. I remember when the biggest debate was if the script on the skit b logo looked like something else. Guess we all should have looked a bit closer...

skit b v2.jpgskit b v2.jpg

I kid, I kid...sorry for the poor paint skills

Scott

#5348 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If you paid via PayPal? I'd imagine so. You think they're going to release the funds to him and trust that he'll just take care of it?
We're off in the weeds speculating now. I believe Kevin intends to refund people. I don't think he's an evil person, or was looking to rip people off. He just was colossally stupid and reckless. He put everyone's money at risk, and lied to them about that risk and the nature of what they were backing. That's the part that's terrible.
I still believe the intent was to deliver machines to people, and now that he can't I'm sure he's going to give back every cent he can. I truly do believe that.
But I'd never trust him with a project again, and I wouldn't fault anyone in the pinball community who said he wasn't welcome at their event. He really broke the community code, and it comes with consequences. Pinball is ultimately a small family

Who said Kevin kept the money in a Paypal account? He probably withdrew it into a bank account where he would have faster access to it and making interest on it.

#5349 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Who said Kevin kept the money in a Paypal account? He probably withdrew it into a bank account where he would have faster access to it and making interest on it.

Shit, at this point I'm fine with him keeping any interest he may have gained...hell, I'm even okay with him keeping my initial $250. As long as we can recoup the vast majority of our (chalk it up as) "poorly invested" money - I know I, for one, will feel like I've come out ahead at this point.

#5350 9 years ago
Quoted from Kevgascan:

Plus he would have paid fees on it.

2.9%+$0.30 per transaction adds up pretty quick. There is 0 chance all the money is there.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/107 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.