A42B4B46-2501-4FE1-922D-254F519BF735 (resized).jpeg
The last Blockbuster (resized).jpg
barbarian_ver2_xlg (resized).jpg
L.A. Confidential (resized).jpg
Entrapment (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20220602-130119 (resized).png
Top_Gun_Maverick_Poster (resized).jpg
785ED4D9-1012-4E30-B7D5-382190FDA156 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#391 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Anyone seen Rogue One yet?
rd

yea was ok but they used CGI for Grand moff Tarkin and princes leia, I know hes dead and shes old but it looked like shit, figured they could have done something different, if you liked force awakens then you should like this.

#398 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

What else could they do? Those characters are kind of key to the story....especially Tarkin. Tarkin was a bit "off" but you just have to go with it. I thought they actually made Leia look pretty decent.

I liked the movie otherwise and understand the importance of the characters, he looked so fake looking that i laughed (looked like one of the newer xbox/Playstation video game characters) personally i would have just used someone that kind of looked like him, and then not have shown princess leia. As good as they have come with CGI, robots and monster type characters look real but a normal looking face just looks fake as hell.

1 month later
#424 7 years ago

I saw John Wick 2, pretty bad ass if you liked the first you will defiantly like this, maybe even better than the first?

#437 7 years ago

Loved the Incredibles, bought the dvd at a garage sale for 5 bucks when my kids we little, we watched it a bunch, loved Cars but the second one was shit.

#440 7 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

John Wick was a great movie... till I realized that they were going to end it in a cliffhanger to lead into another movie. Kinda sucked that there was no real ending to the conflict and I will have to wait till the 3rd movie. At least they didn't kill his dog again.

Yea glad they didnt kill the dog, but was bummed about the Mustang.

#446 7 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Anyone see the new 50 shades of grey?
As far as John Wick goes, a corvette and Camaro guy so destroying that rusting didn't hurt my feelings

what about the Chevelle right at the beginning, it got a huge dent but was fixable.

2 weeks later
#450 7 years ago

Saw Logan a few hours ago, pretty good liked John Wick better though.

1 month later
#480 7 years ago

Saw The Fate of The Furious friday all I can really say is

#483 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Check reviews before you go. It's going to hit $100M on opening weekend and the only way to stop mediocre movies is to ignore them. Vin Diesel isn't getting hired for any movies other than this and XXX, so he's going to keep making them for as long as he can.

I hear you, the only reason we went was wife likes the fast and furious movies for some reason, i liked a couple of them but this one was just crap.

1 month later
#564 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I hate that Yondu died after he became a hero

I never new anything about Guardians of the Galaxy till seeing the first movie after renting it at redbox, i thought the trailers made it look dumb, but after watching the first one i became a fan. In the first one i always wanted to see what Yondus arrow could do and in the second you really got to see (I thought it was awesome) really liked Drax in 2 and liked how you got to learn about the characters history.

#581 6 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Does anybody else think Katherine Waterston is one of the ugliest looking actresses? Maybe it was her terrible Scott Pilgrim hair do.

I agree but I was looking thru IMDB and she looks quite atractive with ling hair.

2 weeks later
#608 6 years ago

I thought Wonder Woman was pretty good, all I kept thinking in the begining was I wish I was stranded on that island.

2 weeks later
#689 6 years ago

I watched the McDonald's (Ray Kroc) movie on a plane ride, thought it was pretty good, the one brother was stubborn and croc was a heck of a scammer on that deal.

1 week later
#705 6 years ago

I was suprised how good the last planet of the apes movie was.

2 weeks later
#764 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I just saw jack reacher never go back did not like it the movie had a silly plot that made no sense I give 4 popcorns out of 10.

It was a bummer compared to the first one.

#767 6 years ago

I never read any of the books, but out of all the movies he has done recently i thought he did a good job, anyone i new that read the books has said the same thing hes too small to fit the character.

1 week later
#781 6 years ago

I still cant believe we dont have the foam that fills up the car and dries so you dont get injured on impact yet.

1 week later
#801 6 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

The other major win of this movie was Michael Keaton. He makes the villain completely believable, understandable, and even a tiny bit sympathetic.

I liked when he threatens Peter in the car after figuring out that he's spiderman, even though he's older he nailed the crazy scary villain, also digging the hot aunt May

3 weeks later
#833 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

I absolutely fell for Diane Lane during the time I was on set.

Have you ever watched the movie unfaithful? Thats when I fell for her.

2 weeks later
#844 6 years ago

Me and my son went to see It yesterday thought it was pretty good 8 out of 10 popcorns. Had a good bit of humor and still was freaky scary.

4 months later
#933 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Girl On A Train....or whatever it was called....I fell asleep!

Watched that on a plane and fell asleep.

2 months later
#1044 6 years ago

Went to see (Ready Player One) last week and thought it was pretty good 7.5 popcorn's also watched (A Quiet Place) today not bad but would have liked the ending better if it was 5 more minutes. 7 popcorn's

#1062 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I got the biggest laugh in the film. In the theatre someone sneezed! I yelled out, "What's the matter with you?! Shhhhhhhhhh!!!" The place went crazy!

We went with another couple and the one ladys cell phone started ringing when they were walking thru the woods in the sand, she turned it off after only one ring, but after the movie she said she was sorry for getting us all killed.

2 months later
#1119 5 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

None of you have seen Incredibles 2 yet? It’s amazing. Well worth the 14 year wait. It would make a awesome pinball

Watched the first one with my kids a million times, I remember buying the dvd at a garage sale for a couple bucks, my one son has no interest in the second one but his brother asked to go see it.

1 month later
3 months later
#1212 5 years ago

Watched a movie called Upgrade with my son the other day, I dont know why I watched it cause I didnt reconize any of the actors in the movie but the previews looked good, If you like science fiction you might like it, basicly a guy and his wife go on a road trip and get mugged after an accident in there car, his wife gets killed and he ends up paralyzed. Some wierd scientist offers an implant in his back that pretty much resembles an IC chip from a pinball mpu circuit board that is supposed to able him to walk again. He gets no help from the police to find his wifes killers so he start investigating on his own, then learns his new implant that helps him walk gives him super human powers. I give it 7 popcorns (would have gave it an 8 ) loved the movie till the very end, I give the writers credit for the plot twist but was a bit disappointed in the final outcome. Its still worth a watch, the movie had some really cool fight scenes.

3 months later
#1258 5 years ago

Watched the latest Jurassic Park, we were in Hawaii and visited the park where they were filming it, it was cool to recognize background scenes while watching it but man was it a horrible movie, so predictable, just bad. I would give it 3 popcorns.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-movie-discussion-thread?tu=crlush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.