A42B4B46-2501-4FE1-922D-254F519BF735 (resized).jpeg
The last Blockbuster (resized).jpg
barbarian_ver2_xlg (resized).jpg
L.A. Confidential (resized).jpg
Entrapment (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20220602-130119 (resized).png
Top_Gun_Maverick_Poster (resized).jpg
785ED4D9-1012-4E30-B7D5-382190FDA156 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#356 7 years ago

One that I watched last year and stood out to me was Bone Tomahawk. I was watching an interesting western with interesting dialog and then a horror movie broke out!

8 popcorns just because it stuck with me.

1 month later
#384 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

So, the new Star Wars Rogue 1 was pretty darn good! Catch it in 3D. I was trying hard to not find out much about it.
Fantastic concept having an alternate story line around the time of the original Star Wars. Fun stuff!

Agreed, my wife and I saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it. Nice to see the backstory leading straight into episode 4. 8-Popcorns

#386 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Did I miss something about Arrival? I mean I just took it as an alien story. Is there some missing subtext that I'm not seeing?

SPOILER ALERT (MAYBE?)

The movie is about the Aliens language and how learning that language can (supposedly) alter your perception of time. Allowing you to glean information from the future....and I suppose the past.

They came to us becasue in three thousand years they are going to need our help. In order to help them we need to learn and understand their language.

#395 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Anyone seen Rogue One yet?
rd

Quoted from spfxted:

So, the new Star Wars Rogue 1 was pretty darn good! Catch it in 3D. I was trying hard to not find out much about it.
Fantastic concept having an alternate story line around the time of the original Star Wars. Fun stuff!

Quoted from Astropin:

Agreed, my wife and I saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it. Nice to see the backstory leading straight into episode 4. 8-Popcorns

#396 7 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

yea was ok but they used CGI for Grand moff Tarkin and princes leia, I know hes dead and shes old but it looked like shit, figured they could have done something different, if you liked force awakens then you should like this.

What else could they do? Those characters are kind of key to the story....especially Tarkin. Tarkin was a bit "off" but you just have to go with it. I thought they actually made Leia look pretty decent.

1 month later
#421 7 years ago

Sorry but M Night Shyamalan should be black listed. He made one great film.....one. Well "Unbreakable" was okay. The rest were total trash and I honestly think "The Happening" might be the worst movie I've ever scene. End rant.

3 weeks later
#471 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Yeah, people on a radio show I listen to on my way home from work had a segment on JW2. They never talked about the first one because movies aren't usually a big part of the show. Now, I know I need to check both out ASAP. It's perfect because the wife and I are always looking for something good.

My son and I love the JW movies but my wife would never watch them. They are all out action violence. I'm partial to the first one because that is your introduction to the character and his "style" of fighting.

1 month later
#492 7 years ago

My TV in the basement finally crapped out (and old Samsung DLP) so I'm moving my upstairs plasma down to the basement and replacing it with our first 4k TV. Got a great deal on a Sony XBR 65".

So now I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade my AVR and get a UHD 4k Blu-ray player? Not sure if I want to get into that or not... probably will.

Sorry for the OT post.

1 week later
#502 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

It's right on topic to me.
I've been reading about HDR and it sounds pretty cool. I've been a fan of OLED for awhile and I'm going to make that my next screen purchase. I'm not in a hurry though so hopefully the price continues to drop and I can get one for cheap.
I love watching old movies in HD. Black and white is even better.

So the Sony did not work out. Had to return it. Moved over to a Vizio P65 which actually has more features. Full FALD display with 128 zones and Dolby Vision and HDR10 support built in. I will explore OLED after it matures a little more and the prices drop even more.

1 week later
#509 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The founder (ray Kroc of mcdonalds). Amazing what he did to the original owners. Micheal Keaton plays the part well.

Quoted from Friengineer:

The founder was a good movie & worth the watch. Ray Kroc did some very subtle shady legal maneuvering to those McDonald bros. They were portrayed as naïve. I wonder if they were as naïve in real life. Must have been to accept a handshake deal.

Yeah...I enjoyed the movie but really have mixed feelings about how things went down. If the movie is accurate he really didn't screw them near as bad as I was expecting (after hearing about this movie). They kind of screwed themselves...and asked for it. The brothers gave Ray a shit deal to start with (1.4%) and he was going under. He tried to renegotiate with them and they said F-off. So he took matters into his own hands...I kind of did not blame him. Then he paid them 2.7 million! That's over 20 million in today's money.
Yeah he F'd them on the handshake deal which was a bit low.

#516 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Far superior to the first one IMO. Maybe I was in a funky mood, but the first one didn't do it for me.
Vol2 follows the standard formula (build up to big hero/villain fight at the end) but does it better than most.
Good humour throughout ... and some cool 80s tracks from Starlords Walkman. Kudos for using The Chain. Killer track.
Also some cool cameos throughout. Bring on the Hoff!
In my view, the best Marvel movie since the original Ironman.
I'm going 8 Popcorns.
rd

I prefer the original. This one did have some good humor (Marvel seems to excel at that) but the "Villian" kind of let me down. The main plot just didn't add up. 7.5 popcorns.

#526 6 years ago

So my son is home from college for the summer. Time to get him caught up on some of the classics (my classics). So far we've watched:

Inglorious Bastards
Fight Club
True Romance
Pulp Fiction

1 week later
#574 6 years ago

Pirates of the Caribbean (2017)

I'll go 6-7 popcorns. I had rather low expectations, so given that it ended up being enjoyable. Just sit back and watch it....don't think about it too deeply or you could ruin it.

1 week later
#600 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Over the weekend, I watched two very good movies.
"Woman in Gold" - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2404425/ - Historical Drama - It's the story of a woman (Helen Mirren) who challenges the Austrian Government in court for the rights to a family painting that was stolen by the Nazis during WWII. Her young lawyer (Ryan Reynolds). It closely follows the storyline of the real world event. It's well done, and I highly recommend it. 7.5 popcorns.

Agreed...just watch this last night. Good movie...I like a cool "true story".

1 week later
#609 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Gold
Watched this on the A380 yesterday. Not a bad flick. Based on a true story, very much in the mold of Wolf of Wall Street, The Big Short etc.
Matthew McConaughey is looking sweet with his pot tummy and balding head. You wince as he makes bad business decisions and he inevitably loses it all ... or does he?
7 Popcorns.
A380 Big Screen!

Just watched this on our flight to Denver. Quite the rollercoaster story...I enjoyed it. 7.5 popcorns.

1 week later
#677 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Going to see Transformers Imax 3D....I'll keep yuz posted!

Don't do it Ted! (There...you've been warned)

1 week later
#683 6 years ago

Anybody see "Baby Driver" yet? I'm kind of itching to see that one.

#684 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm going to catch the mummy at a theatre near me this week, Why not.
I need amusement, and they have a kiss in the lobby.

Current movies:
Baby Driver > Wonder Woman > Guardians of the Galaxy 2 >.....Etc....Etc....Etc....Better than the two that are DEAD LAST....The Mummy and Transformers (Tie for dead last). I will skip those two even when they are free on cable. (IMHO) 15% on Rotten Tomatoes for both.....15%!

#688 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

See, I'm a little different than most I guess.
I don't read review sites before I go to the movies. I try and see a movie with an open mind. I don't need people telling me what to do or think.

You're not different at all. I don't always agree with the so called "professional reviewers". But 15%? I can't think of a single movie rated that badly that I really liked. 40-50% sure...but not 15.

Sometimes I agree with the pro's...sometimes I agree with "viewer" ratings...sometimes I agree with neither. I "try" to always have an open mind...but not so open my brains fall out.

2 weeks later
#719 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Gonna check out Valerian 3D ....I'll let youz know if it's the next Avatar or not....

Only if you thought Avatar was awful (I didn't).

1 week later
#753 6 years ago

Wife and I watched the new Spider-Man. We both enjoyed it...I think she liked it even better than me. Probably the best Spider-Man so far. The Andrew Garfield one's where pretty good. It seems like each incarnation has gotten closer and closer to the actual comic character. 8 popcorns

1 week later
#770 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The more Ms Theron the better IMO.
I'll go see that next week, it just opened here today. Looks good in the previews.
rd

I just watched 2 days in the Valley...again... which I believe was her first movie (1996).

1 week later
#785 6 years ago

Dunkirk - 9 Popcorns.

#787 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Dunkirk - 9 Popcorns.

I will add this. If you're not familiar with the details of Dunkirk I would suggest at least reading the Wikipedia page about it. Knowing the history will only enhance the movie.

#792 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

If you are a KISS fan, Gene and Paul make an appearance at the end, in full costume.
4 Popcorns.

Paul's okay but an appearance by Gene drops it to 3 Popcorns!

1 week later
#811 6 years ago

Lucky Logan - 8 popcorns. Smart and funny...very entertaining.

American Made looks great to me. Not a Tom Cruise fan (of the man), but love a lot of his movies.

Loved The Last Samurai; Collateral; Edge of Tomorrow; Jack Reacher (the first one) couple of Mission Impossibles and of course Risky Business.

1 week later
#816 6 years ago

"IT" is getting some great reviews. I'm not a big "horror" buff but do enjoy them from time to time (I go on mini horror binges). But this one is looking good to me.

#828 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

He is one actor I can not stand, especially after meeting/working with him during the filming of "Hardball" in Chicago in the fall of 2000. I was a stand-in for a different actor and was on set for six nights (from 8p-4a, while also working my regular office job from 8a-5p). He had a hard time remembering his lines, was extremely arrogant, and during the last night I was on set, I asked for his autograph on my script call sheet (which I still have) he got all indignant saying, "Professionals don't ask for autographs on set." My response was, "I am an office worker who has no desire to be a professional actor, I was called by the casting company for this. Acting is fun for me, not a career." He still wouldn't sign.
Conversely, I absolutely fell for Diane Lane during the time I was on set. The Production Assistant (PA) knew that I was working my office job during the day and allowed me to find places to sleep when I wasn't needed, as long as I let him know where I was going to be. One night, it was raining and he allowed me to sleep in the makeup area, and lo and behold, Diane Lane comes in for makeup testing. She and I chatted for hours like we were old friends about everything, my life, her life, etc. She was as personable as she was (is) pretty. I was just so awestruck by her that I forgot to ask her for her autograph. (This was three nights before I tried asking Keanu.)

Yeah...and Tom Cruise is a total dipshit in real life...I still like his movies.

2 weeks later
#841 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Kingsman 2 - The Golden Circle
I enjoyed the first Kingsman movie .. a stylish movie which introduced the characters and followed up with a good story, and good action scenes.
This sequel misses the mark a tad .. it veers away from James Bond and enters Austin Powers territory at times. When a movie has Elton John as a guest hostage, and he has arguably the best scene in the movie (where he does a spinning back kick with his Tommy boots on) you know you're in trouble.
It also drags on .. at 2.20, it's probably half an hour too long. You know when you're reaching for your phone, the film is dragging.
Ok, but should have been a lot better, given the strong base provided by the first movie.
6 Popcorns.
rd

I'd probably give the first one 6 popcorns...so I'll avoid this one like the plague.

Finally saw Baby Diver last night. Great movie - 9 popcorns.

2 weeks later
#849 6 years ago

American Made - Very entertaining movie. Not sure just how accurate the story is but they have made a very entertaining film: 8+ Popcorns.

Blade Runner 2049 - Loved it. Pace is very similar to the first movie. Scenic/Moody/Musical masterpiece. A film that has you thinking about it even days later. Looking forward to a second viewing: 9 Popcorns

1 week later
#860 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Is it me, or, are there just a shit load of 8 popcorn movies? Does this scale go from 5-8?

I try to avoid even seeing any movie that looks like it's less than a five (I have better things to do with my time). On the other end virtually no movie is a perfect 10...so yeah that kind of narrows the range.

#864 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Thor Ragnarok
I enjoyed it. Kiwi director Taika Waititi injects his brand of humour into the Marvel franchise. If you’ve seen any other Taika films (Boy, What we do in the Shadows, Hunt for the Wilderpeople) you’ll notice it straight away. He also dresses up as a large Rock Man and introduces Marvel fans to “Maori boy” talk.
I wonder how the traditional Marvel/Thor fan will view this movie. It’s a bit of a departure from the first two ...
Anyway, enjoyable way to spend two hours. 8 Popcorns.
rd

I'm a Marvel Thor fan and I'm looking forward to this one. Probably see it early next week.

#869 6 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

The first two Thor movies were disasters,

I really liked the first one. Even got better the more I saw it. The second one was okay.

1 week later
#872 6 years ago

Atomic Blonde - I'm a sucker for Charlize Theron and she doesn't disappoint here. I also really loved the soundtrack in this one. Good flick...a solid 7+ popcorns. Probably good for a second viewing.

Also watched Ghost in the Shell. Wasn't expecting much but it was better than I expected. This one got panned by Rotten tomatoes (45%) but I enjoyed it. I tend to love Sci-fi though. 7 popcorns.

1 week later
#880 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Justice League
Dunno what it is about the DC movies ... they just can’t quite match what Marvel has done.
Wonder Woman was a welcome surprise ... probably because that was the most “Marvel” of all the DC movies.
In Justice League, WW is the shining light. She lights up the screen every time she appears.
I think JLeague tried to do too much .. there are 3x new characters, trying to introduce them all sorta doesn’t work IMO. Either information overload, or “who the hell is this?” The story seems overly convoluted ... and you can see the one liners coming about a minute before they do. And the CGI reaches Michael Bay overload at times.
I’ve said before, if you reach for your phone in the middle of the movie, that’s not a good sign. I made it to the part where Superman comes back from the dead and returns to the farmhouse with tired looking Amy Adams before I *had* to check my phone lol
It’s ok. But not great. Filled in 2 hours.
5 Popcorns.
rd

I agree with your review but would probably go 6 maaayybbe 7. I still found it entertaining even though the story was week. There were some good moments.

2 weeks later
#882 6 years ago

About to watch episode 8 The Last Jedi!

#884 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

About to watch episode 8 The Last Jedi!

Still letting it sink in. It's good but there are some iffy plot moments. Feel like it could have been even better. I was just expecting more from Luke and from Snoke.
7.5 popcorns.

#889 6 years ago

After further thought and discussion I'm reducing my rating on The Last Jedi to a flat 7 (fighting with myself about a 6.5). It's entertaining and that keeps it above 6 but their are weak plot and story lines that did stand out to me.

Added over 6 years ago: The more I think about what this movie could have been... the madder I get. Dropping it to a flat 6 it's getting into prequel territory.

1 month later
#904 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

I just watched "Jim & Andy The Great Beyond" it is a documentary of the movie, "Man on the Moon" where Jim Carrey portrayed Andy Kaufman. Interspersed with current interview segments with Jim. It really have a great insight into how far her delved into Kaufman's persona and how the role affected him.
If you were a fan of the movie, it would be 9/10, but dramatically less if you didn't like/see the Man on the Moon.

Thanks for the tip...just watched it the other night...great documentary! 9/10! Talk about method acting!

I also watched "IT". Not a big "horror" fan in general but this was pretty well done. Good story and some great child actors in this one - 7.5/10

2 weeks later
#916 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Rogue One (yeah I know its not a SW movie .. )

Rogue One is most certainly a SW movie.

Quoted from rotordave:

And did you notice - there was one character from every ethnicity there. Presumably to appeal to their home market. Hmmmm ...

Not to mention that Disney is really pushing the "powerful women" characters...way too hard. I have nothing against strong female characters...in fact I prefer them. But Disney is pushing so hard that it's a total fail. Ray is ridiculously talented with seemingly no real weaknesses and Laura Dern's character was a complete buffoon. One bad decision after another.

Quoted from rotordave:

While the original SW movies were adored by children, they didn't pander to them.

100% agreed. Of course episodes 1-3 fail in this regard even worse...especially 1&2.

1 week later
#921 6 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Split - 2/10 popcorns
Had I known what this was, I wouldn't have wasted my time. Unless you're a dedicated fan of m. night's previous movies, there's 0 reason to watch this in my opinion.

Who keeps giving this idiot work? I HATE his movies...they are so predictable and feel like they were written by a 10 year old. Yes he had ONE big hit (The sixth sense)...but that was it...I guess "Unbreakable" was "watchable"...but the rest...HORRIBLE.

I think (given the budget) that "The Happening" is the worst movie ever made (again...given its budget and "star power"). The worst!

M. Knight rant over.

#923 6 years ago
Quoted from jhanley:

I don't know.I thought "Signs" was pretty good.

OMG...worst ending of all time.

#926 6 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

but if you aren't digging the "god kills Mel's wife and stages the dumbest alien invasion ever to get Mel to be a priest again" plot,

I'm having a hard time thinking of a worse plot.........oh yeah "The Happening".

#934 6 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Which did you find more unbelievable?
1) Shrubbery is murdering society
2) Marky Mark is a professor of anything

It's a VERY close call but I have to go with the shubbery. Marky Mark is not a great actor...but he's also 100x better than what he did in "The Happening"...so I blame the DIRECTOR.

1 week later
#957 6 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed Black Panther. Typical (well done) Marvel humor. Not the most believable story line but this is the Marvel universe we are talking about here...not real life. So that being factored in it's a good entertaining movie with some very likeable characters. 7-8 popcorns.

1 month later
#999 6 years ago

I Tanya - 8 popcorns. Really well done I thought. Loved the protryal of her mother.

Shape of Water - 7-8 popcorns. I really liked it but not sure if I loved the ending.

1 week later
#1022 6 years ago

My review of the Titan on Netflix.
I'm going to put this as gently as I can, this movie was a total cluster fuck. It was mind-numbingly stupid almost from the get go. A sharp seven-year-old could have written a more convincing plot. I fear I've actually lost a couple of IQ points just from having watched the film. Now I love Sci-Fi movies. And if you look back most of the movies I've reviewed here I've given seven or eights. I'm not hard to please. I'll put it this way M Night Shyamalan could have made a better film out of this. Look back at my recent M Night rant if you're unsure of how I feel about him. -2 popcorn's for being hazardous to your intelligence quotient.

#1024 6 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

I have a similar write up about Neflix's Mute. Just pass on it.

Too late...like I said, I like Sci-Fi. And yes that was pretty bad also. If I recall I started playing on my phone about halfway through that one. For some reason Netflix is having a hard time getting their actors to act (at least in their films). Is it the directors they're using? Maybe I'm going to have to start giving directors more credit when it comes the actual acting that takes place.

I also watched "The Outsider" starring Jared Leto. I like Leto but his performance in this one was a little too wooden. It's not horrible but not great either.

Wish me luck on "Orbiter 9"

#1026 6 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

My major problem with Netflix's original Sci-Fi content is story. Mute, Titan, Cloverfield Paradox, all have poor stories. They are not well written with poor character arcs, poor dialogue, etc. Heck, I'll even throw in What Happened to Monday. It's story is average or slightly above average at best. It's shameful really, especially when Netflix boasts about Black Mirror so much. They could have the market on great original Sci-Fi content.

Yeah I've watched all of Black Mirror and even there I thought one was great and a few others were okay...the rest...meh.

What happened to Monday started out good but then just got silly (plot wise).

#1038 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anybody else's wife make them suffer through 2.5 hours of Three Billboards? Sure the acting was fantastic, but goddamnit I need CLOSURE. I've never been so pissed at the end of a movie arrghhh.
6 snaps WAY DOWN.

Quoted from V_piscopo:

I was soooo pissed. The movie was good till the end. I HATE open ended movies.

As soon as she see's who it is they are going to kill him.

#1046 6 years ago

Molly's Game - 8 popcorns. Based on a true story. Smart, well written, good characters. Fascinating story to me but I'm also a big (more of a former) Texas Hold'em player. I played online in Casinos and in some small tournaments (won a couple) so the story was right up my alley. Still...should be a good entertaining story for anyone.

#1048 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Wish me luck on "Orbiter 9"

Well I have to say that "Orbiter 9" was actually pretty good (although it is subtitled...just F.Y.I.). I'd give it a solid 7. One of those movies where you can't say too much or you could easily give something away. Let's just say it wasn't what I expected. Worth a watch.

#1053 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

New Ghostbusters

Quoted from spfxted:

Girl On A Train

Quoted from spfxted:

A Wrinkle In Time

I'm sorry Ted but I'm really starting to question your decision making.

#1059 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

wait....I said those films were blah!

To be fair you did...but you went and saw them in the first place...

This coming from the guy who watched "The Titan"...but then again I had no clue that it was likely horrible going in.

1 week later
#1066 5 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

anyone seen Infinity Wars? Its amazing but everyone dies. Im certain everyone will come back one way or the other.

There's a whole separate "Infinity Wars" thread. Great movie. This was only part 1 so obviously those characters aren't going to remain dead. 9 popcorns

#1077 5 years ago

So I finally watched ICARUS - https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/icarus_2017/

Popcorns - 10 (that might be my first 10 on here)

I enjoy a good documentary from time to time...this was a GREAT documentary. It's about drug doping in the Olympics but the way this movie starts out vs where it ends up is simply mind blowing.

1 month later
#1118 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I liked it...but, somehow, I liked the first one better...

Well sure... that's usually how it goes... it was an entertaining follow up though.

#1121 5 years ago

THOROUGHBREDS
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/thoroughbreds_2018/

...definitely something a little different. Not an action flick...part drama, part thriller with a little mystery and suspense thrown in. I thought the cast was great. It's not even dialog heavy but what is there is well done. Worth a look. 8 popcorns

1 week later
#1126 5 years ago

Finally watched "A Quiet Place". RT gave it a 95% ( ) IMDB gave it a 7.8...which is closer to reality.

I enjoyed it. Loved the premise...but there are quite a few obvious "plot holes" where there really didn't need to be in my opinion. 7 Popcorns and worth a watch.

3 weeks later
#1137 5 years ago

Just saw the latest Mission Impossible movie (hell I don't remember the specific title). These are just like the fast and furious movies. Each one gets more "over the top" then the last. That being said if you are aware of this going in then they are fun movies. I actually think the last two have been the best of the whole series. 7 popcorns but be prepared for absolutely ridiculous scenarios and stunts.

1 month later
#1164 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

If you want to see a cool Hoffman movie, check out Before the Devil Knows you’re Dead from 2007.

I really loved his character in "Charlie Wilsons War"

6 months later
#1257 5 years ago

We went a saw Captain Marvel last night. It's not the greatest superhero movie but we all thought it was pretty good. Yes, she appears to be "over-powered" and seemingly invincible, but it was entertaining none the less. Still has that classic Marvel humor which is always pretty good.

I know nearly invincible super hero's turn a lot of people off...but honestly I'm kind of drawn to them. One of my all time favorites is Dr. Manhatten. A character more powerful than any other character ever. For all intents and purposes, he is a god. And let's face it...if we were ever to acquire superpowers ourselves we wouldn't want any weaknesses.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider astropin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-movie-discussion-thread?tu=astropin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.