E0000967-3E5E-42A3-A296-449C426DD74F (resized).jpeg
9C10EFB4-1AD8-4AB0-9F26-A6698A2C9C3C (resized).jpeg
0A576C1E-079F-49C9-AA8C-F2039B9F8D2B (resized).jpeg
35EE3A73-D599-4278-8ADA-9744B1D4486F (resized).jpeg
1F822B9F-CBAA-452B-8530-8F6512DDD442 (resized).jpeg
D72E3C6E-E3AD-4A48-B3B0-BB42AD8699FA (resized).jpeg
2A7FB9E0-A3C5-4D5F-A105-CF3E6D25840E (resized).jpeg
pinfest pricing 2019 (resized).jpg
There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

This is the place to be, do not be fooled by other threads. I started this very thread when they were unloading the original Iron Man NIB off the back of box trucks for $3850

This bar is open 24/7, where if you're in the know, you play pinball in the motel room.

Buy, sell and trade right here, with only the finest folks from both sides of the Hudson river.

Motel talk WELCOME

Party hard. We've got the tips and tricks to keep you upright and flipping until the fairgrounds close.

Welcome

MAY 3rd and 4th
302 N. 17th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
http://www.pinfestival.com/location.html

#2 5 years ago

Where and when?

#3 5 years ago

Will there be heads to Alien running by the room at 3AM? If so, I'm in

#4 5 years ago

Where is everyone staying this year? I've been staying at the Ramada and it was decent

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Will there be heads to Alien running by the room at 3AM? If so, I'm in

In retrospect, that Alien was like 9k for sale at the show, which from what I understand is a decent deal now.

#6 5 years ago

I'll probably have a bunch of pins again this year. Maybe
Fire!
F-14
JM
Ghost Busters
Getaway
Firepower
Space Shuttle

Depending on how much time I have been now and then

#7 5 years ago

But more importantly...how much was the head? Cause all I saw run by was head. And perhaps someone jumping out the window after it...but it was a bit hazy....

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

In retrospect, that Alien was like 9k for sale at the show, which from what I understand is a decent deal now.

#8 5 years ago

I call dibs on all the ranch chicken pretzel rolls

#9 5 years ago

Aww man.those are the best. I guess I'll claim the ham and cheese ones.

Quoted from TeeNel:

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from TeeNel:

I like your Jeep a lot. This isn't a secret.

#11 5 years ago

Will there be a Rockmakers there this year?

#12 5 years ago

Will there be Pinfest Girls?

#13 5 years ago

New England parties better than the rest.

#14 5 years ago

Rumor has it there will be a lot of totebags at the show. PinballStar should be there

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Will there be Pinfest Girls?

No, but there will be this little lovable Italian guy walking around promoting Pintastic for sure.

#16 5 years ago

And a sleepy doctor watching his pin

#17 5 years ago

Need those hotel discount rates. Trying to decide between holiday inn where they threaten to call the police on you when you're making minimal noise or the comfort suites where your room is shared with strangers.

#18 5 years ago

I have a Metallica Pro ($4500) and Aerosmith Pro ($4300)- I can bring one or both if prepaid. Ads in the Marketplace

Added over 5 years ago:

BOTH ARE SOLD

#19 5 years ago

No, but there will be this little lovable Italian guy walking around promoting Pintastic for sure.

I always support Pinfest, Ivan and team puts together a great show.

#20 5 years ago

Put some action in here...

are the tote bags hitting you in the balls or what?

#21 5 years ago

Wonder what I should bring and sell. Maybe a duotron. Maybe full throttle?

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Wonder what I should bring and sell. Maybe a duotron. Maybe full throttle?

Maybe you have a picture of a bird to post?

#23 5 years ago

Looking for millionaire, diner, pinbot.

#24 5 years ago

Maybe you have a picture of a bird to post?

9D900F26-5291-48EA-A8E4-DCDE28C92038 (resized).jpeg9D900F26-5291-48EA-A8E4-DCDE28C92038 (resized).jpeg
#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for millionaire, pinbot.

I fixed it. I'll take any diner. Lol

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I fixed it. I'll take any dinner. Lol

There is a sweet little farmers market there with lots of different foods for dinner.

#28 5 years ago

Let's try this again. That other pinfest thread is for the birds...

larry-bird-front (resized).jpglarry-bird-front (resized).jpg
#29 5 years ago

By my count we now have a party thread, buy & sell thread and a hotel thread for 2019? For us who live close enough I guess it's the buy / sell thread since we go home at night. LOL

#30 5 years ago

I called Holiday Inn to find out what the Pinfest rate was using the group code on the Pinfest site and they had no idea what I was talking about. The code didn't work when the desk clerk tried to use it and said the only group that she saw was for Muhlenberg College.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

By my count we now have a party thread, buy & sell thread and a hotel thread for 2019? For us who live close enough I guess it's the buy / sell thread since we go home at night. LOL

Too bad, the after parties are as much fun as the show.

#32 5 years ago

I have a like new mint “no fear” no cabinet fade. Can bring to the convention. Interested in trading for Addams,monopoly, Houdini, diner

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballhorse:

I have a like new mint “no fear” no cabinet fade. Can bring to the convention. Interested in trading for Addams,monopoly, Houdini, diner

whats your just buy it price?

#34 5 years ago

I'm planning on taking a really MINT HS2 to the show, for sale or Trade. Clear coated playfield, restored cabinet, color dmd, powder coated legs, rails, lockbar, wire ramps, new coin door, pinduino led ramp mod, pinsound board and upgraded flipper fidelity speakers. Was at the pintastic show in the VIP area.

#35 5 years ago

WTB:
Projects, early bally SS, eight ball deluxe, eight ball champ, system 80
Got something you won’t get to ? Pm me

#36 5 years ago

Project taxi diner high speed or eatpm would be nice.

#37 5 years ago

Any classic stern besides the 16 I already have

#38 5 years ago

Hello everyone! I know this thread (and the other PinFest one) are mainly about the show and games, but we have just made some announcements about the Tournaments at the event, so I am cross-posting here and encouraging you to check out this other thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-tournament-2019-a-stern-pro-circuit-event#post-4838521

Pinball machines are what makes this event possible and we are hoping to have about 20 available for the tournament. If you are interested in bringing a machine, please go to this Survey and let us know: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y8-oEW8aIbLgU37rqtgGJ31cQ4MoQa8gCQKk7-bXhdg/edit This year we are offering $80 in tournament credit or $60 in Cash for machines that are part of the event. Please check out this page for more information: http://www.pinfesttournament.com/bring-a-machine

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Rumor has it there will be a lot of totebags at the show. PinballStar should be there

hahaha...

Hello all... PinballSTAR will be there with our usual awesomely huge booth !

WANT A NICE DISCOUNT ON A SHOW GAME ? Pre-buy it and walk out with it after the show. Most are going to be opened up brand new AT the show and just used for the 2 days. No shipping cost and a discount - what's not to like ?

We are planning on the following games in our booth - subject to change of course as it gets closer and dependent on production / stock.

PRE-BUY THE SHOW GAMES !!

Jersey Jack Pinball - WOZ ?
Jersey Jack Pinball - POTC
Chicago Gaming - MMR ?
Chicago Gaming - AFMR ?
Chicago Gaming - MBR
Spooky - ACNC
American Pinball - Houdini
American Pinball - Oktoberfest
Homepin - Thunderbirds
Multimorphic - P3 / Cosmic Cart Racing
VP Cabs - Vertigo
VP Cabs - Vortex

If you want to pre-order INVISIGLASS let me know - discounts for orders over 3 or more sheets. We only bring what we have pre-sold to the show.

Joe Newhart
[email protected]

#40 5 years ago

Looking for a Stingray

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

hahaha...
Hello all... PinballSTAR will be there with our usual awesomely huge booth !
WANT A NICE DISCOUNT ON A SHOW GAME ? Pre-buy it and walk out with it after the show. Most are going to be opened up brand new AT the show and just used for the 2 days. No shipping cost and a discount - what's not to like ?
We are planning on the following games in our booth - subject to change of course as it gets closer and dependent on production / stock.
PRE-BUY THE SHOW GAMES !!
Jersey Jack Pinball - WOZ ?
Jersey Jack Pinball - POTC
Chicago Gaming - MMR ?
Chicago Gaming - AFMR ?
Chicago Gaming - MBR
Spooky - ACNC
American Pinball - Houdini
American Pinball - Oktoberfest
Homepin - Thunderbirds
Multimorphic - P3 / Cosmic Cart Racing
VP Cabs - Vertigo
VP Cabs - Vortex
If you want to pre-order INVISIGLASS let me know - discounts for orders over 3 or more sheets. We only bring what we have pre-sold to the show.
Joe Newhart
[email protected]

I go for the tote bags - I stay for the pinball.

This is the place to be, do not be fooled by other threads. I started this very thread when they were unloading the original Iron Man NIB off the back of box trucks for $3850
This bar is open 24/7, where if you're in the know, you play pinball in the motel room.
Buy, sell and trade right here, with only the finest folks from both sides of the Hudson river.
Motel talk WELCOME
Party hard. We've got the tips and tricks to keep you upright and flipping until the fairgrounds close.
Welcome
MAY 3rd and 4th
302 N. 17th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
http://www.pinfestival.com/location.html
[quoted image]

Thanks for kicking this thread off man.

I love this show - I know I’m new in the hobby, and have only been to three big shows; ReplayFX, Pintastic and Pinfest - but Pinfest is so cool. So many games, so many people, great tournament TD’d by coreyhulse - and always TONS of great stuff for sale.

I’m looking for a Sega game, curved back box preferably.

Let’s all have a great time!

#42 5 years ago

Great. Another thread to keep an eye on. I have a nice Demolition Man I can bring to trade for another DMD. Let me know what you have

0116d86881019172b7384834e55699b51c96ee0597 (resized).jpg0116d86881019172b7384834e55699b51c96ee0597 (resized).jpg0129a20e269fe6579b78b2c8766ce1061a9f9d2bd9 (resized).jpg0129a20e269fe6579b78b2c8766ce1061a9f9d2bd9 (resized).jpg
#43 5 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

Great. Another thread to keep an eye on. I have a nice Demolition Man I can bring to trade for another DMD. Let me know what you have
[quoted image][quoted image]

I like the sky blue led at the top, but not sure about the purple. Hope to see it in the freeplay area.

#44 5 years ago

I'm shopping a Space Station out. Should be in the FreePlay area.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I love this show - I know I’m new in the hobby, and have only been to three big shows; ReplayFX, Pintastic and Pinfest - but Pinfest is so cool. So many games, so many people, great tournament TD’d by coreyhulse - and always TONS of great stuff for sale.

They call those the showcase cabinet.

#46 5 years ago

And before anyone makes it erupt all over again....this is all said tongue in cheek. Though I do believe Pinball Star promised a photo shoot with some totebags if we both showed up

#47 5 years ago

I know someone who is selling a Star Wars Trilogy showcase edition.

#48 5 years ago

WTB - 1976 Gottlieb Royal Flush in nice, working condition.

Should be bringing my Top Score for free play.

#49 5 years ago

Anyone look into the rates for pinfest hotels that are shown on the show page? I attempted to last week and didn't get too far. I'm open to trying something different. I've done comfort suites, holiday inn and ramada in the past.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

Anyone look into the rates for pinfest hotels that are shown on the show page? I attempted to last week and didn't get too far. I'm open to trying something different. I've done comfort suites, holiday inn and ramada in the past.

Ramada is 99.99Pn for Thurs - Sat
Holiday Inn Express 160pn
Comfort Inn 95
Quality Inn 112

There are 165 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinfest-2019-buyers-sellers-and-partying-thread/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.