Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dmacy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC02869.JPG
    Untitled.jpg
    FINAL_SOCIAL-MEDIA.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pepermintswirl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

FINAL_SOCIAL-MEDIA.jpgFINAL_SOCIAL-MEDIA.jpg

Hello fellow ballers.

I am starting this thread to both announce and provide details about our upcoming event @ PinCrossing.

Our first Summer Classic, for all intents and purposes, was our grand opening. Now, after a year of growth, we would like to invite everyone to what is essentially our first birthday party.

The upcoming Second Annual Summer Classic promises to be bigger and better then any of the numerous events we have held during our first year.

In addition to the main tournament, there will be side events for, classics, kids, and women. To sweeten the deal even more, bounty prizes will be offered for completing certain pinball achievements during the event. Over $1000 in cash and prizes will be up for grabs!

As always, our brother in business, The Railroad Street Bar and Grill will be serving up awesome beer and food.

We will also be offering limited edition copies of our event poster and t- shirts commemorating the event. Additionally, since it is a birthday, there will be free birthday cake.

Most importantly, in line with the biggest reason PinCrossing even exists in the first place, we hope to spend the day playing pinball with others who enjoy the games as much as we do.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I know is a long winded post and we really hope to see you on The 23rd.

If anyone has any questions I will be more then happy to answer them here.

#9 9 years ago

That is great to hear, Applesaucesome! As for your potential tournament results, fear not. The official list of events and prizes is coming soon but there will be a ton of opportunities for both advanced and novice players to win something.

#11 9 years ago

There is no pre-registration. Just show up and purchase some entries. We open at 11.

#15 9 years ago

I just wanted to clarify the event schedule time for those of you who have asked about arriving after the 12 noon start time. The final hour of the event is designated for the qualifiers finals, meaning the sale of entries will cease promptly at 4:30 and all scores must be entered by 5pm. So, in short, as long as you arrive before 4:30 you can compete in any of the categories you qualify for.
    We are hoping to finalize the full list of events and prizes sometime this weekend. Once the completed document is in my possession I will post it in this thread. I do know that there will be a bounty award, in both A and B classes, for EVERY machine avaliable to play.

For those of you asking about posters, there will be several chances to win one. Any left at the end of the day will be sold. I do not know what that number will be. We are expecting a nice sized turn out so the best way to make sure you get one is to compete in and win one of the catagories which has a poster as the prize. Like I said, there will be several.
    Needless to say, we are very excited for next Saturday and hope to see you all there, flipping away.

#19 9 years ago

Here is a list of our event categories and associated prizes. Specific bounties have yet to be determined, so they are not listed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q6BgMcic8Rj1qnl6VZ5A0cAuclGhL6dse24oahZNvj0/edit?usp=sharing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pepermintswirl.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pincrossing-second-annual-summer-classic?tu=pepermintswirl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.