IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#71 3 years ago

I will be selling a totally restored funhouse to buy this. All polished everything. CCd PF new plastics, ramps, eyes, face, decals. The whole shit.

#73 3 years ago

Is no one worried about the PF chipping and such on these?

#80 3 years ago

$22. Now you would pay $250 for cheap seats at a somewhat regular show. Ill bet GnR would start at $1000.

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

My last ticket was 850, for each one

What band?

#774 3 years ago
Quoted from player-one:

My wife is crazy about GnR. We flew from the east coast to see them in Hawaii at Aloha Stadium a few years ago and had front row tickets (purchased the second they went on sale) that were only $450 each plus fees - about $1,200 total for the pair. Not as expensive as most would think. We also found out the Eagles were playing the night before when we flew in and were able to get front row for them through TicketCenter resale the night of the show for $1,000 total for the pair.
That all being said, I do laugh when I look through my ticket stubs from the 80's and see how dirt cheap the shows were then compared to today.

My first concert was Kiss in 78 for $12.50

#795 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm holding out for the drum stick protectors...

I hope my drumsticks get worn down to nubs

#802 3 years ago

So, are most of you ordering from JJP or a distributer. I called Jen and she said to order from my local distributor. He warranties the stuff he sells anyway whereas we know JJP does not.

#805 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

JJP has a warranty.

Since when?

#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Oh but it does, the CE style skull for the plunger would be nice maybe toss in some leds too

Yes please

#1142 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Bras and panties ?
That does it , I'm in

Does it show said women throwing bras and panties?

#1145 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

They did say it has adult video content .
I'm hoping you see boobs in the crowd

We are all grown ass men and still want to see boobies.

Hey. did you you know that boobs without nipples would be pointless?

#1276 3 years ago

BTW what does the damn button do

#1407 3 years ago

This shit is stirring to make me regret letting go of a great Funhouse for this game

#1442 3 years ago

It would be worth it to me to buy another pf

#1455 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Did you sell to buy GnR?If you did I don’t think pictures of a very shitty BM66 should effect your decision

I actually traded the FH and 3K for GnR LE, taxes shipping and all so not a bad deal. I was thinking and hoping that they had gotten the
PF issues solved. Looking at that hole on that GnR makes me think they didnt. People can tell me all day long that that is pinball and its no big deal and dimples happen but I call bullshit. I have 20 something year old games without a dimple or wear spot or ink chipping off. That is just not giving a shit about your product. As far as the BM66, Stern has been putting out shit like that for as long as I can remember. I would buy another PF and get over it.

#1465 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Yelp bird just said his playfield looks fine,it seems to me like the pooling pics could have been from a torched prototype.

That's good to hear. If I could just get one before the end of the year?

#1467 3 years ago

Damn, that is one good looking game. I hope there is more to do than funhouse.

#1470 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I will warn you, the first dozen or so games felt just ok to me. I didnt have the machine dialed in. Just plugged it in and played. Lots of little adjustments needed to be done. Just normal stuff. Once I leveled the game, adjusted flipper strength, played with the volume levels, learned some rules, got a feel for the shots, etc... Its incredible. You'll be happy.

Well then its a good thing that the tech at Joystix is a good friend and is the one who helped me do the deal and get the FH ready to trade. I will wait for him to help me get it out of the box and let him play the first game because of all his help. he will update the software if needed and make it play perfectly.

#1486 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Like this
[quoted image]

whut, where.

#1541 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I spoke to the OZ distributor today .
He's about 15 minutes up the road and has a demo I can play . The only problem is , we are still in Lock down but hopefully that will change after Sunday .
If it all looks good I will pull the trigger .
I've missed out on the first batch but the next lot should come around January- February .
That might be for the best , as it will give me time to sell a pin and maybe they will sort out any issues it might have .

You ever wonder why something that was supposed to last a couple of weeks has lasted almost the entire year?

#1551 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Mate , we were meant to be locked down for 6 weeks , it's been over 3 months now .
But we had one new case today and 0 deaths we're almost beaten this .
It's been hard on everyone especially businesses but with us being sorted out the whole country can open backup .

Until the next case, or the next. “We have the power, you just do as you are told”.

#1909 3 years ago

The ink is brittle and doesn't stick. You will start seeing ink chip off the PF like it did on WoZ.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1912 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

"Well that's a hell of gamble with a multi thousand dollar Pinball machine lieutenant" lol......
This must be another one of them Prototype SE thingies... kicking around, they're everywhere .........like Gremlins, just add water
Have a ganders after a few hundred plays beneath the washer.....lol

With all those multiballs, it wont take long.

#1978 3 years ago

Some brilliant modder should design a topper like the CE. It would sell.

#1988 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Lior’s topper will definitely be well over $1k considering the prices he charges

No thanks

#2032 3 years ago

Now I want the game even more. I don’t like the idea of being on the receiving end of a strap on but the rest sounds fun.

#2038 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

On that momentous day you take delivery of your beautiful GnR...
If you open the box to find pooling, you’ll think you’ve been fcuked by a train!

I have come to terms with it. I will buy another PF like others have said. I will have fun destroying the original PF if that is the case and then install the new one.

#2052 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I’d go pick it up if you can.edit
See I’m the 3rd person to mention that. I rented a Lowe’s truck once for 29 bucks to drive to fedex to pick it up. Could wait for the wife to get home with the suv and then have to remove cars seats and put them back in. Lowe’s or Uhaul are your friend.

I rent uhauls and they are 45 a day with taxes and fees plus 109 per mile on weekends. It adds up quick.

#2054 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Even better I’m sure there’s a discount code you could pm him. Lol

LOL, I just asked the area supervisor and he said that no one gets a discount unless he OKs it. He wouldn't give me a code. I actually make about 2k a year renting these stupid trucks. I bought a giant aquarium with the free cash.

#2073 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

IF the CE came with this art package I would have definitely found the extra dollars to get one .[quoted image]

You know how loud the snowflakes would bitch?

#2098 3 years ago

Damn that is a good looking game.

#2109 3 years ago

You wont get shit. Maybe a blank PF.

1 week later
#2514 3 years ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

I spoke with JJP support they did say they have a batch of defective rubbers. They are sending full replacements.

Defective rubbers can cost you a lot of money and 18 years of headaches.

#2686 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

My SE came in yesterday. Unfortunately I have been sick and had to test for Covid. Still waiting on results. So will probably be another week until I feel better and a friend can help me move it down to my basement.

Think about it this way, there is a 98.8% chance you will be able to play your game.

#2691 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Haha thanks for the laugh!

You are welcome. I sure you will be fine. Everyone I know who has had covid, I hope you don’t have it BTW, has either had almost no symptoms or has felt like shit for a couple weeks but got over it. Here’s to hoping for almost no symptoms.

1 week later
#3135 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

At least 60 games in that photo.

I count 64

#3242 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

My come today.#339
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Let’s see pics of the clear around the posts.

#3254 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Why? The man spent a packet on this title, finally gets it to rock out and the 1st thing you ask him for is pics on a issue imo that is way over stated. Im sure he checked his game out but geez buddy... give the guy a chance to enjoy it before hitting him up for pics to appease some pinside crowd that probably arnt even invested in one... on an issue that is obviously isolated to a small production number.

Simmer down Francis. It is a giant issue with everyone who has a game on order and we are all hoping the problem is fixed.

#3258 3 years ago

Well aren’t we nasty. Ok, it’s a nonstop issue with some. Feel better?

#3286 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This one took a little extra effort to make, but well worth it. A tribute to those in this next batch of LE’s.
Original pic taken from JJP Instagram.
[quoted image]

What did you do

1 week later
#3669 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Heck I'm frustrated. Finally get the game. After doing tech support on a game for over a month that I haven't even touched yet. Hope it helps business in a crappy year. Two weeks after I get it I'm shut down again. Beautiful game sitting there and no one can play it until December 19th ( or later ).
LTG : )

Biden the idiot is going to shut everything down again.

#3671 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I think you are looking for a different place. Pinside don't play politics.

Not really politics, it’s a fact. He has said he is going to shut the country down for 3 months.

#3715 3 years ago

Burnt orange

3 weeks later
#4630 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I've already replaced my balls. They were not great.

That’s what she said

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

12,060 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.