IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sgsa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#526 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

So I'm making lemonade out of lemons. Burned on the CE (I will mention of it no more)...but...gave me the inspiration to rearrange my office/man cave and make room for the LE. Just so happens I think it's gonna fit in better in my office as a showpiece versus the gameroom, where I had planned the CE, with the color and brick artwork. Score. Best part is, the office is on the first floor!!! First pin I don't have to disassemble and carry up stairs. This actually turned out for the best in retrospect. (and yep, I'm OCD like that with the tape outline my curse )
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Dang - that is going to look phenomenal in there! You might not get any work done though LOL!

#530 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I originally liked the CE more, but after looking further, the LE is definitely my favorite. I like the purple on the CE, but the art, back glass, and red are all better IMO on the LE. A couple mods like the roses on button, and skull plunger will probably be made by mods and that will really add to it. Can’t wait to get my LE.

I agree with you on your assessment. I really really like the LE. We are in on a CE as my husband really liked that one but I am partial to the artwork and coloring of the LE. I think both are great and like you said someone will make the mods and they can be put on the LE.

#811 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

So, are most of you ordering from JJP or a distributer. I called Jen and she said to order from my local distributor. He warranties the stuff he sells anyway whereas we know JJP does not.

Ordered mine from a distributor.

1 week later
#1717 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hi thanks for this, that’s great.
When you say splice, I’m UK this usually infers join....are you joining a cable or simply connecting the 3.5mm Jack? Can you elaborate please as I thought this would be a simple connection.
Also for the connection using the sub - I have been using these for Sterns which is much cleaner and thought it would be better for JJP?
https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/all-other-systems-subwoofer-kits/products/pinsub-multi-system-kit
Although since GnR is so new I’d check compatibility with them. Ive also used their pinMix for hooking up multiple pins to a single sub works great.

Thought I’d chime in. You are correct our PINsub Multi-system does work with GnR.

1 week later
#2305 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yeah we'll just have to agree to disagree as the CE artwork is terrible. It's all subjective fellas although I'm thinking about starting a poll. Would be fun to see which one is preferred but majority bc I'm quite confident LE will smoke it.
Any news on LE production and where that stands now? Anyone receive an LE this week?

Start a poll! I’ve paid in full for a CE but totally prefer the artwork on the LE! I like the colors (red as opposed to purple I believe) around the apron as well on the LE. I also prefer the powder coating on the LE. My husband really wanted the CE so we ordered the CE because of the extras - we’ll see how I really like it when the CE shows up - whenever that will be .

It would be so awesome if they gave the option of customizing picking features, colors you want on a CE kind of the way Spooky does.

3 months later
#6292 3 years ago

For those of you on both GnR threads, my apologies, I could not for the life of me figure out how to link to that post so I have copied and pasted.

We have had so many oders for our sub kit that I thought I should mention for those considering the Pinnovators sub kit for GnR we discovered when our CE arrived (#202) that JJP isn't using the same speaker in all the machines so we have two options now for a sub kit our PINsub MS Blue and our PINsub MSPO.

They are basically the same kit, it's just the difference in the wire gauge and the way you attach it. The MSPO is a bit quicker to install but both are super quick anyway. When deciding between the two if you have free speaker terminals use the MSPO, if not, use the MS Blue.

Here is the link to the MS Blue https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/all-other-systems-subwoofer-kits/products/pinsub-subwoofer-kit-multi-system-blue

Here is the link for the MSPO https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/all-other-systems-subwoofer-kits/products/pinsub-multi-system-push-on-kit.

Navystan posted a geat video of the kit in action on post #2192 of the CE thread.

Also, if anyone is looking for a dedicated place to hang your headphones we just came out with a great line of magnetic headphone holders called the PINpeg. I have the PINpeg Skull on my GnR and it looks great . We have two different skulls which go great with GnR IMHO, a glass one for $25 and a metal one for $30. I've attached a picture but it is kind of hard to see as it's glass. Here is the link to the line of PINpegs https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/pinnovators-pinpeg

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

~Sandra

340.013.001 side Skull Glass 2048x2048 (resized).JPG340.013.001 side Skull Glass 2048x2048 (resized).JPG340.013.001 side hp Skull Glass 2048x2048 (resized).JPG340.013.001 side hp Skull Glass 2048x2048 (resized).JPG340.013.001 Skull Glass 3 2048x2048 (resized).JPG340.013.001 Skull Glass 3 2048x2048 (resized).JPG
#6309 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Would make a great shooter rod as well.

I had thought that would be cool, but the size of the skull doesn't have the room to modify it for that use.

Thankfully there are some other nice shooter rods out there. I assume you have seen the one by The Art of Pinball, my husband ordered that one after I showed it to him the other day. It'll be a bit of a wait but from what I read here on PinSide his work is amazing.

https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-shooter-rod-by-the-art-of-pinball/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sgsa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=sgsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.