IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sdvmnt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 3 years ago

Paid up for an LE, should be shipped tomorrow! May need to burn some vacation time.

#338 3 years ago

Question for those of you that have had Pins shipped via DLS Worldwide. Actually looks like Fedex LTL is the shipper, DLS is arranging it.
Showing a status of booked, and ETA of 10/9. Is the ETA of when they're picking it up or when I should see it?
Status ETA
Booked 10/09/2020 10:00 AM

#457 3 years ago

T-minus 24 hours. Says delivery at 10AM tomorrow. Can't wait.

Update I guess. The freight company called and said they will "try" to deliver it tomorrow. If not Monday. C'mon man! I'll drive there and get it

#885 3 years ago

Yes frank is very chatty. We were actually making fun of it yesterday. Frank frank frank frank..

Is there a setting on JJP pins where you can hold the flipper and say the start button to restart a game? Crap hit 3 players and there's only 2 of you etc..

#1005 3 years ago

Just a heads up. When lowering the playfield, the vuk by the plunger gets very close. If you don't push the playfield back and lower it, you will crack the rubber off of the end of the plunger. Or pull the plunger and lower it until it's past.

#1209 3 years ago

Has anyone figured out what the patches do for you? I don't see much in the manual or I'm not understanding it..

#1758 3 years ago

I have noticed that coil gets HOT after a good session of playing. I've had to resolder a couple wires on the left flipper so far and tweak the right plunger diverter.

As for dimples. I do have them. Don't care. 400 games so far. Home use only.

#1812 3 years ago

Question for those of you that have the game. When your shaker motor fires is it audible? Or can you just "feel" it? Mine is on stock settings and it's pretty loud when it fires. Took the plastic cover off to see if that was maybe making noise but still pretty loud.

2 weeks later
#2648 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Last 10 or so games I thought my plunger felt a little different and even sounded different. I was right! Opened the coin door and peeked inside and found the rubber tip of the plunge sitting inside the cabinet.
are these supposed to just pop on and off? Do they pop back in easily? Or is this going to just keep happening?
***mustā€™ve popped off while I was lifting and lowering the playfield trying to fix the record spinner. [quoted image][quoted image]

Happened to me too. Lowering the playfield is tight. It will hit the tip and tear it off. I now pull the plunger when lowering the playfield. They did send me a few new ones after it happened though.

2 weeks later
#3158 3 years ago

Question for GNR owners. Does this ramp push down on your red plastic here too? It's actually bending the plastic down on the right?

ramp (resized).JPGramp (resized).JPG
1 week later
#3355 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Frank here...Frank here...Frank here.

LOL yes we have a joke about that.. It doesn't seem to be quite as bad with the latest update. Maybe I just learned to ignore it.

2 weeks later
#4181 3 years ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

L.E. 0139 has arrived. I got some paint drip blemishes on the lockbar. Other than that, all seems fine.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

They must just have a pile of the tags sitting in a box they grab at random. I have 134 and have had it since week 2 of the game being released.

3 weeks later
#4899 3 years ago

I have noticed the coil on the diverter, the curved one on the ramp to upper Playfield gets almost too hot to touch after playing. Don't think coil fade is an issue with this one.. It does get damn hot though

#5061 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Make sure you didnā€™t sheer the rubber tip off your plunger like I did lifting and reseating the playfield. Thereā€™s barely any room there and it happens easily.
Someone else here on pinside suggested to always pull the plunger back when you lift/drop the playfield in or out to avoid that from happening.[quoted image]

The plunger shooter rod will contact the playfield if you don't pull it. There is a huge ball of wires you need to compress before the playfield will lock in. Just pull it and lower it.. I did the same thing and jjp sent me a few replacements. That I'll probably have in a drawer for the rest of my life now that I know

1 week later
#5247 3 years ago

Anyone with tips on keeping the skill shot from going stdm? I've been tweaking the pass under bumper up, down etc. Not helping. Auto launch is almost always a goner.. Skill shots are 50/50

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#5823 3 years ago

I work for an ISP, and have 1gig download speed. Update took 20 minutes last night around 6PM CST. download was a minute tops. Maybe JJP was getting pummeled after that but I had no issues.

Updating sterns is a PITA. LOVE the wifi update process.

4 weeks later
#6922 3 years ago

Pretty sure the 1.17 code is pulled. 404 error in the game trying to find it and 404 when trying to manually download it.

#7247 3 years ago

1.19 is an ISO, I formatted with Rufus and it's a bootable ISO now. Do I remove the serialized USB key and use the new one there? Tried in the usb connector behind the coinbox but it doesn't recognize it.

I'll be a guinea pig

#7249 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Did you turn the game off and let it boot with the usb drive installed.

Yes plugged into the coinbox USB. Trying a different USB stick now.

#7251 3 years ago

I tried!! Still on 1.16 and working fine. Probably best to just wait until the wifi dload is ready.

5 months later
#14004 2 years ago

Anyone hear of an ETA for the topper? Thought they said Aug/Sept. Well we're half way through that!

2 weeks later
#14886 2 years ago

Topper showed up today. Gameplay soon to see if it does anything fun!

20210912_111538 (resized).jpg20210912_111538 (resized).jpg
#14904 2 years ago

Found this in the shooter lane tonight. Any guesses?

20210913_181519 (resized).jpg20210913_181519 (resized).jpg
#14907 2 years ago

Perfect thanks ltg. Knew it was a spring just no clue where from. Hunting now

#14910 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

most likely the ramp diverter. something w a latch locking mechanism to it.

Yup that was it! Also a 3 handed job if anyone runs into that. That was a pita

#15089 2 years ago

Had a servo go out on my left spotlight. Ordered a couple replacements but now it's backwards in test. Should go up now goes down etc.. tried flipping the connector bit no dice. Not schooled on servos. What did I do wrong..

New servos are silent compared to the old ones.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JQL8GZ7/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_66NTDDJZJVX7GHV07TG5

1 week later
#15441 2 years ago

I took the scoop screws out, added blue locktite, held it hard left as I was tightening and it's been 100% for hundreds of games now.

Used a long "magnetic!" skinny screwdriver and didn't remove anything on the playfield.

1 month later
#17684 2 years ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

NIB machine has had an issue with ball getting stuck on the far left of the Bass ramp almost every time on that lane. Any suggestions to fix this?

Tweak the sides that hold the ball up there. Either side of the pins that fall when the ball gets released.

2 weeks later
#18144 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Thanks but i'm hit and hope. No chance of me doing all that on purpose from memory unless i had a wingman calling shots for me.
This whole game is written only for people who can learn complex rules. It's just not fun for a below average player.
No fun at all, mines gone down the back and will eventually be on the block.
Hear that keefer?
NoFuckingFunPunkin

Ha! If you think these rules are too complicated. Avoid GZ.

1 year later
#26597 6 months ago

I want to order Precision Flippers. Someone talk me off of the ledge.

#26599 6 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Just do the bushings. My 2 cents.

Please tell more.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 11,000.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sdvmnt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=sdvmnt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.