gnr (resized).png
62FD48B5-460F-41BC-A717-378F6FAD3392 (resized).jpeg
E1801488-F481-457E-B5F7-CD85A28850CF (resized).jpeg
468E2C54-A387-4525-8308-F9FA1B7DA6E8 (resized).jpeg
54032EBA-D012-49C3-A3E2-A6637D11371C (resized).jpeg
20220115_175955 (resized).jpg
received_1840587686146296 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

61 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (1 year ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (1 year ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (1 year ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (1 year ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (1 year ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (1 year ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (12 months ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (11 months ago)

Post #5335 Raised small circle inserts on the continents on new playfield Posted by tmfeuerh (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider screaminr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

533 posts in this topic match your search for posts by screaminr. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1140 1 year ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

has anyone made a decent gameplay video ??

I really liked this stream , it's all in French but it's very entertaining .
Keep an eye out for the dancing girls .

#1141 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

when you collect both the Bra and Panties

Bras and panties ?
That does it , I'm in

#1143 1 year ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Does it show said women throwing bras and panties?

They did say it has adult video content .
I'm hoping you see boobs in the crowd

#1181 1 year ago

They really have captured the whole tour experience .

Quoted from Mr68:

I paid a lot of money for those tickets and don't appreciate being called names.

Lol , I was thinking of another type of boob .

#1183 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

My mate spent $20K on a mountain bike and the chain fell off first ride.

Did he buy a Supreme bike

#1188 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Isn’t the point of the hot rails to not need Pinstadium????

If ever a game was made that didn't need pinstadiums this is it .

#1191 1 year ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

You haven’t heard of the newest PinStadium Black Hole TM? It’s a special magnetic cover that goes over the hot rails to reduce the lights by 50%. $299 with de-diffuser.

Lol , 299 bargain

#1204 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed. This game does Not need additional lighting in any way. Anything more simply ruins the primary design.

Adding pinstadiums to GNR is like adding fake boobs to Selma Hayek , it's just not necessary

IMG_20201019_222335 (resized).jpg
#1207 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

OMG now what were we talking about?

Come on romulusx , you know it make sense

#1315 1 year ago

Canada was going on about seeing a picture of chipping.
There was a picture a little back that showed the apparent pooling around a post , looked minor to me , I'm not worried about it .
But is there a picture of chipping on the playfield .
If there was a picture , I would assume it would be all over this thread .
Kaneda is this Game's number one fanboy , I don't know why he would say there was chipping if there wasn't any .

#1319 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

OK- so there is chipping on the scoop hole on a game.. Not sure why no picture has been shown.. but is out there..Clearly making playfields is Hard.
I hear directly that only a handful of playfields are affected.
[quoted image]
I’m still in for an LE!

Looks like they should have continued with the protector around the front .
Not enough to put me off - yet .

#1320 1 year ago
Quoted from JLebowski:

is that a playfield protector?

If there was a protector you wouldn't see the chiping .
Playfield does look a bit scruffy , maybe a bad wax job ?

#1400 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

As a representative from CANADA, I wish to remind everyone that we are not to be confused with Kaneda.
The USA is entirely to blame for that mess.

Lol , I could only be bothered correcting voice-to-text , once .
I don't blame you for wanting to clarify the difference

#1401 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Well, you guys did take responsibility for Justin Bieber, so i spose that's fair enough.

Maybe so but what about Nickelback

#1402 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

whats another $20 on a $9500 game?

$9520
Sorry , I couldn't help myself

#1408 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

But I'm really worried about the Avengers i ordered at the same time. So many production issues has me second guessing whether to cancel it or not.

Stern has a reputation of reliability .
I have heard about some issues on their newest games .
Elvira - back door shot
Stranger things - demogorgon and magnet lock ball
Jurassic Park - moving T-Rex
Ninja Turtles - diverters and a van lock .
I haven't heard about Avengers because that title doesn't interest me .
I'm not saying these issues are widespread , it's just what I've read .
Some people have said that they are disappointed with the lack of interactive toys on GNR .
To me I can't see much that can go wrong besides coils , switches , optos and the new ball sensors .
As someone who likes reliability , I am very happy with that .

#1410 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

You wanna see pooling?
Have a ganders of my shit box NIB IMDN
What did Stern do - Jack shit...
Or how about my NIB Ribbed BM66?
Crickets!
Here’s hoping GnR is good to me [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that really what your Batman look liked ?
How could Stern not address that issue .

#1416 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I was told not uncommon by Distro who I sent photos to, then sent to Stern apparently....

That Batman is bullshit .
Do you have a consumer affairs over there , a government authority , where you can complain about a product .

#1423 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If the pooling didn’t eventually break off like it did on POTC and Wonka I wouldn’t give a shit either. But here is a ugly reminder of what that will eventually look like. Tell me this is ok?[quoted image]

I wonder what they've changed .
I brought a demo WOZrr with over 2000 plays on it and a nib Hobbit with now over 600 plays, , besides minor dimpling the playfields are perfect .

#1435 1 year ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

BOTH excellent entertainers/groups.

Pay no attention to me , if you like them go for it

#1529 1 year ago

I spoke to the OZ distributor today .
He's about 15 minutes up the road and has a demo I can play . The only problem is , we are still in Lock down but hopefully that will change after Sunday .
If it all looks good I will pull the trigger .
I've missed out on the first batch but the next lot should come around January- February .
That might be for the best , as it will give me time to sell a pin and maybe they will sort out any issues it might have .

#1542 1 year ago
Quoted from zr11990:

You ever wonder why something that was supposed to last a couple of weeks has lasted almost the entire year?

Mate , we were meant to be locked down for 6 weeks , it's been over 3 months now .
But we had one new case today and 0 deaths we're almost beaten this .
It's been hard on everyone especially businesses but with us being sorted out the whole country can open backup .

#1556 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Did Paul give you an indication of when he'll get his first batch to send out?

As he told me I had missed out , I didn't bother to ask but I did hear from someone else that they should be here mid November .

#1560 1 year ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Until the next case, or the next. “We have the power, you just do as you are told”.

Many states over here have had 0 cases for months .
In Victoria where I am we've had over 20,000 cases , down to one new case today .
You can control this if you want .

#1567 1 year ago

There have been a few pictures put up of a machine with pooling at helicon brewery , hopefully this is an exception .
https://images.pinside.com/4/fa/4fa77cda8db4f92009f42a6f9c67d2b2a1622aea/resized/large/4fa77cda8db4f92009f42a6f9c67d2b2a1622aea.jpg

#1667 1 year ago
Quoted from Aliias:

Interested to see how JJP is wiring the CE soundbars, be it through a splitter or its own amp.

I'm sure I read or heard Eric say there is an extra amplifier on the CE .
If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me .

#1669 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Dunno was posted on fb. I'm enquiring though.

I was wondering how you would have got a machine so quick .
Obviously an early one and hopefully not one with the new super duper spectrum clear coat .

#1671 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

I haven't quite pulled the trigger yet. I'm 99.9.% there.....

Me too , hopefully I can go on play it on Friday

#1678 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

Then why bring this to the owner thread?
If it’s not your game stir the pot elsewhere.

Whether it's his game or not , it concerns everyone who is considering buying one .
It's not stirring the pot , it's sharing information .

#1682 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

We have 50 GNR threads on Pinside to speculate
This is an owner thread

The chipping isn't speculation , it looks real to me .
Hopefully it's not one of the ones with the new clear coat formula but there's no point putting your head in the sand about it .

#1687 1 year ago
Quoted from Vino:

It’s quite simple.
A prototype photo vs production game from an owner is a big deal.
Let’s get the facts and not spam this thread

Shmilder said he saw it on Facebook .
How do you know if it's a prototype or a production game , if you have the facts please let us know .

#1691 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The new Mirco clear is not called “spectrum clear coat.” He was demoing it on a playfield for a game called “Spectrum.”
Pass it on.

Lol , I know but it's only name we've got to call them now , since micro hasn't given us one .

#1794 1 year ago
Quoted from Rat:

Hi voigtstr, I'm considering one also, there might be a heap of GnR in Tassie Do you know if yours will be in the first or second shipment? Sounds like there will be two shipments, first being Dec/Jan (I bet Jan) and the second Jan/Feb, which I guess could blow out to March or even later which is when I would expect to get mine if I ordered now.
No-one really knows yet, but I would expect delays, then if it's not delayed it will be a happy surprise

Have you spoken to Paul .

#1797 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Saw Paul last week and had a flip. Pretty sure it's a January delivery, maybe late December if we're lucky. Or at least that's the latest info he told me.

Now we're out of lockdown hoping to go there Friday , maybe he will have some more info .

#1876 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Any suggestions for the Aussie market for a reasonably priced sub? Those recommend here aren't available in a AUS.

Have a look on Gumtree , I got a basically brand new high end Dali for 200 bucks for my hobbit , it's probably overkill but hey , you can always turn it down

#1901 1 year ago

No idea if this helps anyone but it's what I used on my Hobbit

Screenshot_2020-10-28-23-57-17-49 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-10-28-23-57-26-10 (resized).png
#1938 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

We also looked at the posts... pretty much every skinny post on the game has some level of impact in the clear. It's not restricted to slings, or high impact areas. On this game it's not rippling around the posts, but it looks like the clear is simply delaminating and ghosting around the posts. Nothing of large area at this point, but the change in the clear is evident.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I wonder if these are the new Spectrum TM playfields or they're using up old stock , either way I'm definitely gonna wait for a while and see what happens .

#2018 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

That would be a nice adjustment to add. The ability to keep explicit songs / video content, but not explicit callouts. I'll make the feature request.

What's the explicit video content , is it swearing during a song or do you get to see boobs in the crowd .

#2024 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Melissa - she’s got me pegged ... lol..

Ha , I've learnt recently pegged can have another meaning

#2031 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Ugh, oh no... I was meaning she’s got my number... what does it mean in the land of Oz?

I knew what you meant .
It's not an OZ saying .
I thought it was sticking pegs on someone but apparently it's not

#2034 1 year ago

Has anyone got bored of the songs yet .
I'm not a huge g&r fan but I do like a few of their songs , I think I would play them over and over .
It's my only minor concern about the longevity of the game .

#2046 1 year ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Nah, there are 21 songs, plus patience if you unlock it. Some of their newer songs I hadn't even heard before are pretty damn good. Better, and Estranged come to mind. Also, the song only plays as long as you keep the ball going, so it's not like they're repeating the whole time. Also, it seems I heard somewhere, that if you take the song the game selects for you, the scoring is higher than if you select your own song. On top of that, you're forced to play songs from different albums if you want to get to the 4 album modes. There are lots of incentives to mix it up.

That's good to know , I'm glad they give you an incentive to play all the different songs .

#2062 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Music Bomb - sorry

Don't be sorry , I love that song .
I first heard it on the young ones as a kid .

#2064 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I hate when they are different. I don’t have infinite space to decide which side I want to display, I hate being stuck with the side I don’t like as much. Symmetry please. You can’t see both sides at the same time so I don’t see the benefit.

I totally disagree , I'm not trying to make this a hobbit discussion but I love my Hobbit LE and how the Good Guys are on one side , bad guys on the other side .
If you're lucky they will be surrounded and you only get to see the front but if you have room you have the luxury of seeing both sides .

#2068 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Ha, I was playing that earlier before I posted the official version ..... when they did the episode for University Challenge. Loved the bit where he eats the doughnut and sticks his two fingers up to the shop keeper .... also RIP Rick Mayall - gone too soon

Yeah , Rick died of heart attack while jogging .
University Challenge is great , I liked it when Vivien has his head chopped off and he's kicking it along the railroad .

#2070 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Not when you’re OCD and can only display one side

That doesn't make sense , if you have one machine you can see both sides , if you have two machines you can pick which side you want , if you have three or more machines at least one will be sandwiched .

#2072 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Definitely enjoy seeing machines with different art on each side. Woz and hobbit nailed it. Star Wars and JP did it great too. I passed on the CE because I like the art and back glass better on the LE I ordered. I do like the CE colors though. That purple is beautiful.

IF the CE came with this art package I would have definitely found the extra dollars to get one .

#2076 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I like not having to choose an art side

I totally understand and that's your opinion and you're more than entitled to it .
Personally , I like having the two sides and it doesn't cost you any extra

#2158 1 year ago

Does anyone know if you still have to change batteries on GNR .

#2161 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Uses the button cell 2032 pc motherboard battery

Quoted from Shredso:

JJP games have a computer with one of those coin batteries. I think they recommend every 3 years.

My Hobbit is over due and apparently it can be a bit tricky to do , if it's not done right .I heard you can wipe the whole thing , and have to reinstall everything .
I don't know if that's correct but it would be good if there was another way where you don't need batteries , one less thing to worry about .
Is it true , you can stuff things up if it goes flat or you install it incorrectly .

#2163 1 year ago

No just carefully do it with the power on and you won't even lose BIOS settings. You cannot wipe the hard drive. I will send you the snip from the manual

Thanks a lot .
What happens if the battery goes flat .

#2167 1 year ago

Loses BIOS settings, will not boot on its own

Thank you so much .
LTG does a great job but it's really nice to see someone from jjp here answering some questions , I really appreciate that .

#2474 1 year ago
Quoted from shokel328:

For the first time Im seeing...Here are a few more shots of the CE that aren’t just the actual promo trailer

Wow , it incorporates speakers , what will they think of next

#2475 1 year ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

The game has been in operation for 4 days
5 minutes 22 seconds on average plus with 212 plays the rubbers are already breaking. This is terrible quality We noticed that the flipper rubbers are wico did someone raid a 20 year old warehouse?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man , those rubbers are rubbish .
It's like Rolls-Royce putting the cheapest tyres they can find on their cars .

IMG_20201109_235140 (resized).jpg
#2603 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Rum bottles and the you know Disney mindset now days

Yep , it was Disney that wouldn't let them have rum in the rum bottles , not jjp .
Pretty silly considering no one would have noticed , yet they show ships being blowen up .

#2604 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin: I've always seen $2.00, but maybe thats just a local thing?

Most new games are $2 over here .
I'm not an operator but my theory is ...
You would make more money at $1 a game .
If you change $5 and play a couple of quick games , you're more likely to say fuck it and not play any more .
But the longer you play a game , get the feel of it and learn the shots , chances are , you'll spend the $5 .
If you're in an arcade or barcade or cinema , generally you're filling in time and feel a lot happier pumping in dollar coins than $2 a game , so in the end you'll spend more .

#2649 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

All the places in Brisbane are $1 per game

What , $1 games and the Big Pineapple , you guys sure have it good

IMG_20201111_200024 (resized).jpg
#2663 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

"I’ve heard some rumblings that Paul from Pinball Sales Australia has a container coming this month, but I’m not 100% sure."
Direct from someone at jjp

I'm going to try to go there tomorrow and from what I heard that sounds correct

#2705 1 year ago

Went to pinball sales Australia today and played Guns N Roses .
I have to start by saying Paul is such a cool guy . I mentioned I have a couple problems with my Hobbit and before you knew it , he was handing me parts and showing me mechanisms on how to fix the problems .
Now GNR .
The Game is stunning .
I really like the game play and the shots were great . I think it has good flow , if you can pull it off , I went from orbit to both ramps then two and a half times the inner loop , it felt really good . The left ramp is so clear you can hardly see it .
I like the upper playfield , it was tricky at first but got the hang of it after a little bit .
The skill shot was alright , it's pretty cool how it's got the new sensors .
The flippers didn't feel as Snappy as my Hobbit but it didn't detract from the fun of the game .
The "light rails" were awesome , I thought they would be skinny tubes but they actually really thick .
The demo model I played , the Playfield looked perfect , no pooling , chipping , I didn't even notice any dimples and the rubbers were all sweet to .
It isn't cheap but you can see where the money has gone , even the arm the TV swings out on screamed quality .
Overall such a great fun game , I give it 10 out of 10 . Easily game of the year .
I'm definitely in .

IMG20201113135343 (resized).jpgIMG20201113135415 (resized).jpgIMG20201113140730 (resized).jpgIMG20201113140742 (resized).jpg
#2708 1 year ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

Have to agree. Have spoken to Paul by phone a couple of times and via email and he never displays any hint of arrogance or self-aggrandising that most of us would have come to expect in the past. A refreshing change. Totally professional, generous with his time and it would be beyond belief that he would do anything as grubby as compromising customer data.
The more collectors see that it has changed for the better down here the more sales will increase and with any luck it will inevitably flow through to other pinball company domestic distributorships as well when they see that a change in distributors results in a sudden spike in sales from persons who previously refused to buy locally on principle.
Can definitely recommend to others that Paul from pinball sales is someone to do business with for both pre-purchase and after sales support.
Excellent review as well screaminr. This is the only GnR machine in Australia so far?

Totally agree with all your points .
And I know a lot of people who agree with you .
Dealing with Paul was a breath of fresh air .
He came across as very genuine straightforward and no bullshit .
There were so many things I like about the game that I didn't mention , such as the metallic red armour , how good the little high-definition screen was , the animations , the sound , to name a few .
I don't know but I assume that it's the only machine in Australia .

#2714 1 year ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I think you can turn the power up on the flippers, i played it and was told it can be adjusted is this correct?
Just tell me you didn't beat Paul's score he would be spewing i nearly beat it but got 2nd.
I was also blown away by this release, Jersey Jack has raised the bar, Awaiting Stern's reply. LED ZEP? anyway its excellent for the hobby.

Yep , you can turn up the power on each individual flipper .
The flippers were more than powerful enough to get every shot .
I'm not saying they felt sloppy or anything like that , they just didn't feel as sharp as my other two games , maybe by a millisecond but I felt that they gave me really good ball control , and in no way they took away fun from the game . Back in the day I thought about buying Lord of the Rings and The Simpsons but I didn't just because the flippers felt so weak and shit .
GNR's flippers feel nothing like that .
To Stern's credit their flippers feel a hundred percent better now .
I don't think I beat anyone's highscore , I did have my opportunity to put my name in a few times but the last thing on my mind was my score , I just entered A and was excited to restart the game .
I was thinking today what I liked most about the game . The overall game looks sick and audio visuals are excellent but the thing I like the most was the playfield shots .
It has some very doable shots and some very tricky shots and the right to left orbit feels so great . The upper Playfield isn't a waste of space and you have a few genuine shots to go for . But my favourite shots in pinball are the outer orbits and this game has 2 of the quickest and smoothest orbits I've played , when that ball shoots around so fast and it is repeatable ( if you're lucky ) it just feels awesome .

#2752 1 year ago

I know I'm about 10 years too late but this is a very good interview with Keith and he talks about when they made the Elvis pin .
He said it was too hard to start one of the five songs .
He said he should have done it differently and used a center scoop to start the songs
( sound familiar ) .
He talks about a lot of interesting stuff .
I've only just discovered topcast podcasts and they really good . I wish people were making podcasts like this today .
http://www.pinrepair.com/topcast/topcast_63.mp3

#2818 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

You should also check out the ScorbitVision visualizations available to all users if you get a chance, it can really brighten up a game room. (Although I know some of you guys love your dark and sinister dungeons.) Instructions on how to use all that stuff is here: https://support.scorbit.io/hc/en-us/sections/360011974773-ScorbitVision-Guides
We welcome feedback on all of this of course!

Scorebitvision visualisations .
Anyone know what this does or what it is ?
Sounds cool .

#2837 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

No...sorry for the confusion. To clarify:
Right now, all standard subscriptions are free for a year (see the website).
For ten games, standard accounts (not including JJP games, which are free), you subscribe (aka get licenses) for a flat rate (pricing is $6.99/mo or $69.72/yr for up to 10). Each tier gets you any number of games up to that max, and then the top tier is unlimited. I hope that makes sense.
For hardware, the price drops as you have more active devices total. For each tier, the total cost per unit drops, until you get to $199/unit.
Also, again, all Jersey Jack machines are free. No hardware is required *at all* and no subscription is required (but you do have to register and set up your account or it won't work).
All of this is on this webpage: https://scorbit.io/scorbitron/

Just wondering what the scorebit vision visualisations do in regards to lighting up your game room .

#2864 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

ScorbitVision basically allows you to create four types of web objects:
1. Scoreboards, which are URL that show you a live version of the current game being played in an attractive way for a larger screen. These can be anywhere from 1 machine to 8 machines on a screen. Note that it will display scores and modes where supported (JJP supports modes).
2. Leaderboards, which are URLs that display specific machine's leaderboard or a global leaderboard (we're adding many other types soon). Similar to scoreboards, these can be from 1 to 8 machines on a screen.
3. Slideshows, which are URLs that display Scoreboards and Leaderboards in any sequence, with timers, etc.
4. Streamboards, which are a series of templates that build URLs designed for pinball streaming and OBS.
Here's a demo. The ScorbitVision part comes on after the introductions and the game is going:

Thanks for explaining , it is such a cool idea .
I'm not very tech-savvy .
A couple of questions .
1- if I'm on this thread or anywhere else , could I put the call out to 8 people , to have a comp .
2 - if I buy GNR , I don't ever have to pay for this service .

#2908 1 year ago

It was just announced GNR are coming to Australia next year for massive Stadium concert tour .
They're playing them on the radio all day today and giving away tickets , I don't know if I should go or not as I'll have the concert experience in my back room

#2942 1 year ago

Woohoo , I'm officially on the waiting list .
I just got back from Paul's after putting my deposit on the game .
It was meant to be , Paradise City came on the radio while I was driving to his place .
The game just keeps getting better the more you play it . It is so fast and I got a lot better at the shots the more I played it . It's so cool when Melissa yells out "super fucken skillshot " .
Played the carnage mode , the animations and lighting were awesome .
It would be good if they got Slash to call out " say cheese " before they take your photo .
Paul said the first shipment has left and everybody should have their games by March .
I'm on the 5th or 6th shipment .
The wait begins .

#2945 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

That’s excellent news Screaminr ...

I'm so excited .
I'm very picky about the games I like .
I was 50/50 at first but after playing it , it ticks every box for me .
From the looks of the game , to the playfield layout , the rules , the call outs and the music , it's a 10 out of 10 .
You can just tell so much passion and love went into making this game .

#2946 1 year ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

does jukebox mode work on the SE? I cannot figure it out. saw it listed in settings but it was grayed out.

I can't see why it wouldn't , maybe they just haven't got around to coding it for the SE yet ?

#3035 1 year ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

1 more time.
SERIOUSLY, JJP, START SONG NEEDS TO BE REMOVED AS A RANDOM AWARD FROM MYSTERY SCOOP.
That is all, thank you.

Or at least give you an option to cancel it ?

#3038 1 year ago

When I put my deposit on the other day , I asked my distributor "where's the pin bar " he just looked at me and said "what ?"

#3082 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

I don't get it mate ?
33 games ?
So only one 20ft container ?
Im only guessing cuz I don't really know how
how many Nib's fit in a 20 ft or a 40ft container.
Anyone in the knows the correct answer care to enlighten us please.

It was either going to be 33 or 66 games , so I'm assuming 33 fit into a small container , maybe double in a big container or maybe two small containers .
I'm not sure , just spewing it was 33 not 66 .

#3086 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

A container is either 20 or 40 foot. What are the messurements of the short-sides of the box?

IMG_20201124_210417 (resized).jpg
#3121 1 year ago

It was funny today .
I rang a radio station trying to get Guns N Roses tickets , I got through but I didn't get the tickets .
I spoke to the host for a bit and I told her about the new gnr game , she Googled it and freaked out how expensive it was . I told her it was the best pinball machine ever made and how cool it was .
About an hour later my wife rang me and said I was currently on the radio .
It's the biggest station for tradies and people in our age group .
So GNR got a free plug . I wonder if they'll get a few extra sales .

#3146 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Amazing.
Is there any link to hear this?

Sorry mate no link to what I said yesterday .
Curious to which bits they played , as I was talking to the host for a few minutes .
Here is a link to the station , if you want to hear what's going on over here .
https://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne

#3147 1 year ago

I really like the guitar on the SE , wonder if you can get them and if there's any place you could fit it on the LE

IMG_20201126_215821 (resized).jpg
#3214 1 year ago

https://m.soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/episode-533-exclusive-mirco-pf-news

Quoted from Rat:

Is this video still available? and if not why? I'm looking for confirmation of the new improved playfields.

Kaneda has said on his latest podcast , micro have changed their process and will have a hole underneath where the apron goes , and will screw in a post , to see if there is pooling .
Apparently it can take a month or more for the pooling to show up , so not sure how this would work .
After playing the demo with over 1000 games on it and seeing the playfield and rubbers in perfect condition , I'm willing to take the gamble .

#3217 1 year ago

If you want to hear a stern fanboy talk total crap about GNR then watch this .

Everyone is more than entitled to have their own opinion and not to like a game .
But to hear the garbage he's spews , trying to put down the game is just ridiculous .
He also fails to mention that Turtles and Avengers have way more reported issues than GNR.
But as a stern fanboy , you would expect that .

#3269 1 year ago

Dammit , the T-shirts only go up to 2xl .
I'll have to loose my beer gut

#3318 1 year ago
Quoted from Kyleman:

Man this game...I got my le from flip n out pinball tonight.I never played a game with this many layers.I'm speechless....Everything from here on out will be compared to this.I own Elvira hoh that I love and would never get rid of...but this is the new standard.the Golden age isn't the 90s it's now.I got it thinking maybe it's hype there is not a lot going on in the playfield as far as toys or as a "Hobbit" or "woz" boy I didn't get it til now.Best I've played all around.Oh and I love the plunge unlike some "different"Oh mine had clear washers around the post too and looks great.

Well done , sounds like you will really enjoy it.
The game is on another level , it makes my Hobbit look old .

#3325 1 year ago

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes and what they want in a game .
I have limited space and money , so for me the whole overall package is very important .
I want a theme I like , a deep Keith Johnson ruleset , a few ramps and flippers , great shots , fun layout , call outs , art , theme integration , video and audio assets of the theme and for it to be fun for people who aren't into pinball as much as me .
Then there are the non gameplay features .
A quality cabinet , the high gloss decals , full length rails under the playfield , Bluetooth for headphones , new sensor switches , internet connectivity , free scorbit , awesome animations , the on/off switch in the proper place , the camera that puts you in the concert or takes a selfie with you with Slash , even the arm the LCD swings out on .
Reliability is a big thing for me as well , it has diverters and a spinning disc but they are kinetic , less chance for things to break down .
Has anyone mentioned it has the best light show ever put into a pinball machine
Game of the year ? More like Game of the 21st century .
To me GNR ticks all the boxes .

#3329 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Testify brother!!!Totally agree GnR game of the year

I didn't even get around to mentioning the symbols on the pop bumpers , the drum sticks ramp , the guitar head ball lock , the guitar string habbit trail , the cat walks , the awesome sculps , the guitar pick spinners that glow all different colours , piano keys that make different sounds as you roll over them , the articulating spotlights , the album covers on the spinning disc , the second LCD which shows actual video from the concert .
Talk about a world under glass .

#3397 1 year ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Given the contribution from Slash and the access to all the assets, I can’t imagine GNR not winning. If we want to send a message to the manufacturers that theme, assets, and integration matter, GNR needs to win and people need to keep buying it. Look how much improved JP is with the alternate audio and video. Think about how much better DP would be with MOVIE assets. Similar story with AIQ.

I think Avengers will win due to all of the Stern and Keith fans out there , no matter how good a game is from any manufacturer they just won't vote for it .
Apparently GNR has sold more than all the WOZ's put together already .
As all these games get to customers , I bet in the future , we will see GNR in the top 3 on pinside .

#3400 1 year ago

GnR has not sold more than all the WOZ put together already.

Maybe the person I spoke to , meant Australia .

#3401 1 year ago

I've said it before but with all the technology and Innovations in these games , it would be nice if they gave you a remote control to turn them on and off and adjust the volume .

#3444 1 year ago

Besides the 21 songs , how many modes are in the game .

#3472 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

22 Songs including Patience actually.
Others:
4 Album modes (all single ball)
Slash Solo
Tour Mutiball
On the Road (loops hurry up)
Light the Flames (Pyro) Multiball
Throw the Lights (Lights) MB
Make Some Noise (Crowd) MB
Turn it Up (Amps) MB
Coma (Ball save mode)
Coma Multiball
Not in this Lifetime Wizard

Thanks mate , I played a carnage mode that looked like a fighting video game , is that in your list under another name .

#3475 1 year ago

No worries , that explaines it .
thanks guys

#3505 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I own all of these. I don’t really care who wins game of the year, I want them all to be successful and continue building games.
My quick thoughts on each (so far)
R&M: Toughest shooter, best callouts, great humor and light show
GnR: Best integration, best light show, best sound, linear ruleset
Hot Wheels: Best shooter (hard to beat a well done fan layout), great light show and fun ruleset, weakest theme
AIQ: Best layout, great flow, deepest rules(not always a positive), weakest of the bunch in animation and callouts
All will be in my collection for quite a while.
[quoted image]

The light up Flipper buttons look really good .
Alot better than the yellow , they must have had a few left over from The Hobbit LE's

IMG_20201207_224451 (resized).jpgIMG_20201207_224522 (resized).jpg
#3538 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

screaminr are the illuminated red ones now stock?

I have no idea , I just showed the picture of them looking cool .

Try the usual suppliers or just google them.
Check out pinball spare parts Australia
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=flipper+button

#3558 1 year ago

They look great .
I think I will have to get some .

#3560 1 year ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Hey guys, I made a super cool unboxing video of my new GNR LE, the video goes live at 11:30am CST Monday! please stop by and give it a watch!!

Great unboxing video .
I really enjoyed it , looking forward to your game review .

#3561 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Australian group buy?

Ha , I nearly did , it was a fucken' nightmare trying to order them , I got a new credit card but it only remembered my old credit card and wouldn't let me enter in new numbers , every time I tried to restart it , it would add another one to the cart . They made me enter my state in the Canada only section , very confusing .
In the end I paid with PayPal . PayPal said they were $89 Pinball life said they were $63 , I don't really care how much they cost , they just so look cool .
You can adjust the brightness , make them blink and pulsing .

IMG_20201208_233954 (resized).jpg
#3614 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

FYI - I posted the Patch Sets on the Tilt Rulesheet. Spoiler Alert, but if you are interested.
http://tiltforums.com/t/guns-n-roses-jjp-rulesheet/6803

This was really interesting , should be made a KEY POST .

#3676 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Patch tips helped, my first 10+ mil game [quoted image]

Lol , you don't look very happy for someone who has just got the Grand Champion score .
They need Slash or Melissa to call out " say cheese " or " smile " before the game takes your picture .

#3700 1 year ago
Quoted from Hulk7979:

Any news on when the CE’s are shipping?

IMG_20191218_225902 (resized).jpg
#3744 1 year ago

So Led Zeppelin is the next Stern game .
LED ZEP is my favourite band but I can't see it getting anywhere close to GNR , especially when Slash gave Eric and the team Everything they could want and more .

#3745 1 year ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Anyone with an LE installed black chrome blades? I usually add mirror blades to my machines, but I think the LE would look awesome with black chrome. Thoughts?

Check out post #1225 .

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/25#post-5918143

#3923 1 year ago

If I was on a desert island and could only listen to One band it would be Led Zeppelin but if I could only play one pin it would be GNR .

#3924 1 year ago

When people say GNR doesn't have flow or no satisfying shots , I totally disagree .
For me , it does have great shots and Flow , if you're able to do it .
If you have a ramp that's so fat you can get it from any Flipper it takes away from the challenge for me .

#3978 1 year ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

It is infinitely more likely we'll see the twitter ones, but usually at least someone catches stuff reported here. This one was relayed to me this morning.

There are limits to our cruelty.

This is basically it. The featured member and "next up" featured member are in the bottom right of the song display.

G'day Keith
Any chance of having a setting for not shooting the ball out of the scoop until you want .
So you can go get a beer or take a piss .

#3979 1 year ago

I got my bright mods LED Flipper buttons today , they came really quickly and I paid for the cheapest delivery option .
I know it's not a big deal but it's going to be a long wait for my machine , so I have to get excited about the little things .
I hope they don't come with a side of Corona because I'd hate to be the guy that introduces it back into our state .

IMG20201218134936 (resized).jpg
#4037 1 year ago
Quoted from marksf123:I am moving and downsizing my collection. I sold off my MMr, MB, BM66LE and SWLE. Even though I am trying to downsize the G&R interests me. I have never owned a JJP game and haven't even really played too many. What are the thoughts on G&R adding to my collection? I was ok with letting the MMr and MB go because I still have AFM. Is there a long wait right now if I ordered one? I would be looking at getting them LE.

I'm not the biggest GNR fan but I do like a few of their songs .
After putting a couple of hours on the game , it is totally awesome .
JJP put so much effort into their games , besides the theme integration ( the world under glass ) the deep rules , extra LCD screen , the best video animations , amazing lighting and excellent sound .
I really like all the quality details which put them over the top , like the chunky full length rails under the Playfield , the on off switch where it should be , the service menu where it will show you a picture of the Playfield and will light up with every switch you touch , headphone jack , no chipboard in the bottom of the cabinet , a proper Lockdown bar , besides the SE's they all come with a shaker motor and invisi glass .
GNR's all come with Bluetooth and internet connectivity and also Scorebit for free so you can play people anywhere .
If you like Guns N Roses you can't go wrong but I would still play it first , to make sure that it's for you .

#4120 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

ltg which machines did they offer printed ones?

I know rrwoz came with one , Le Hobbit has one , pirates CE came with one , not sure about dialed in or wonka .
The Hobbit manual is as thick as a Melways .

IMG20201221194344 (resized).jpg
#4122 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Thanks. Ive started collecting physical manuals. I like them for what they are. I have a Di and hobbit. Looks like I have few more jjp ones to hunt down.

I think it will be hard to get people to part with them and they were like 100 bucks each .
You can always go to Officeworks and get one printed up .

#4145 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

new place to get stuck
[quoted image]

Is that at Paul's , I got one stuck on the guitar block ball head and a few times in the pop bumper area .

#4149 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Any playfield issues on the one at Pauls? Pooling etc? Being the only one in Australia I'm sure it's had a lot of plays

When I last played it , it had over 1000 games , and no bullshit , the Playfield looked perfect , there were tiny dimples but I had to get down low on an angle to try to see them .
The best bit is , with the new batch of games going out , no one has reported any Playfield issues . ( touch wood )

#4158 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

I did notice some very slight pooling on the lower post of the left sling. But very minor.

Looked like light reflection to me .

IMG_20201223_080056 (resized).jpg
#4161 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Either way very minor

Yep , and it was from the first batch , the new ones seem to be good so far .

#4241 1 year ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I think that is the same CE that was shown a while back. Look at the yellow pole.
[quoted image]

That CE art package is really growing on me .
Still love the LE though .

#4283 1 year ago

Will the Playfield protector affect the sensors for where the piano keys are .

#4321 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

unlike the dirty molded heads
[quoted image]

I went dirty molded head
I wanted a aluminium or Chrome skull for the Shooter rod but I couldn't find any .
IMG_20201230_011514 (resized).jpg

IMG_20201230_011724 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#4706 1 year ago

Skull shooter Rod came today .
It's pretty cool , lots of detail .

IMG_20210110_173217 (resized).jpgIMG_20210110_173249 (resized).jpgIMG_20210110_173334 (resized).jpg
#4708 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

You get mail on a Sunday?

The Couriers come all days and hours now , it was good thing to wake up to .

#4754 1 year ago
Quoted from highdef:

EDR = Enhanced Data Rate
It was a much bigger deal back when the BT 2.0 spec was released.
I have been told that we will soon see a software update that should hopefully address the existing BT connectivity issues.
This is my Yamaha SR-C20A sound bar ("topper"), which honestly outperforms any similar-sized/priced Bose, Sony, or Vizio.
It has two full size drivers, dual passive radiators, and a built-in 3-inch "sub." You can also turn off the front LED indicators within the app.
[quoted image]

A few questions from someone with no soundbar experience .
Does it make a big difference
Does it sound good
Does it automatically pair when you turn the game on
Does it work in conjunction with the back box speakers
Is there a delay
Thanks for any feedback .

#4820 1 year ago

Ordered some decals for the symbols .
Nice little touch , I don't think you can go wrong for 7 bucks but it cost 3 times as much to get them sent down under .

IMG_20210113_222837 (resized).jpg
#4895 1 year ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Nice work on the side blades!! They match the LE look really well. I was going to do black chrome, but I think I like this even more. Thank you for sharing!

After giving it a lot of thought , I think the black mirror blades are the way to go .
They accentuate the light show but not overpowering and give the whole cabinet a more dynamic feel .
My only concern is how tight it will be and possible scratches , I hope cabinet protectors will solve that problem .

#4923 1 year ago

Are you able to do a line out from the game and plug it into your amplifier so you can run it through your home theatre / stereo .
Why bother with a sound bar or possibly subwoofers or speaker upgrades , just plug it into your home theatre and have it cranking .

#4968 1 year ago

Pin graphics has released new Sabian symbol decals that are theme correct .
I'm going to stick with Zildjian because they're the ones I remember seeing in film clips growing up .

IMG_20210118_003104 (resized).jpgIMG_20210113_222837 (resized).jpg
#5129 12 months ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

now, where to mount this
[quoted image]

I totally understand the excitement .
It's fun looking for mods you can put in .
I have a long wait ahead of me .
So the next best thing is having something arrive in the mail that you can put on your machine once you finally get it .

#5154 12 months ago

Has anyone tried to play each other using scorbit .

#5176 11 months ago

Vittty posted this in the CE thread .
Are new SE and LE owners seeing this sign under the left-hand side of the apron .

IMG_20210124_021941 (resized).jpg
#5269 11 months ago

Just a reminder for everyone to vote in the twip's and obviously put GNR game of the year , as it deserves to be .
https://twipys.com/2020-twipys-ballot/

#5273 11 months ago
Quoted from koops:

I have one in my pirates but didn't have one in both my dialed in and hobbit. The noise makes you jump when your not expecting it!
https://pinballmods.co/jersey-jack-pinball-mods/jjp-startup-pop-eliminator-device

I like the Pop at the start up , let's you know the Pinball is alive

#5295 11 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Can't really call it a pop if you are comparing it to my Whirlwind. It sometimes makes a crack like a rifle on power up.

Ha Ha I suppose it does sound like bang bang

#5346 11 months ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

It was a bit of a stuff up. Mate here was told his was in first container but then notified it’s not. He’s not very happy as that was the deal with him placing order. I’m not a music pin person normally but I can see me trying one down the track. LEs should be easy to grab with 5000 floating around. I wonder how many they will actually sell. It will take some years to get 5000 out there. Better this than all the different variations like WoZ

I made the mistake of waiting to play it first .
I'll be lucky to be in 3rd or 4th shipment .

#5348 11 months ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Yeah I want to play it but I guess I’ll be waiting for the 2nd or 3rd shipment to even play this bad boy. So I’m guessing end of feb or March before I even lay eyes on one

I have to sell my Hobbit like you did , so I'm not too worried about the wait .
After playing it , it was spectacular and I knew , I had to get one .

#5359 11 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Let me know if you end up wanting to let your Hobbit go. A local guy i know has fallen in love with my BA and was shopping for one. not sure if it's still on his radar or not.
Now that i think of him, i have to contact him anyway, his Celts was due about now and i want to play it.

I'll send you a message when I get home from work .

#5361 11 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

WAYYyy off topic but my daughter and I watched a documentary on Australia last night and dam you guys are lucky. What a beautiful country. On our must visit bucket list.

If you ever make it to Melbourne ID be more than happy to show you around .

#5393 11 months ago
Quoted from highdef:

The BT connectivity on this game is still jacked. You'll get to make an initial connection, but you won't be able to discover or reconnect that same BT device once you power down the game. Same applies if you try to use two different sets of the same product (for example, two sets of Galaxy Buds+). Based on my testing, once it recognizes one, it won't recognize anything with the same device name.
HEADPHONES
I have successfully tested the following:
- Bose Sports Earbuds
- Jabra Elite 75T
- Sony WF-SP800N
- UA/JBL Project Rock X
- Yamaha E700
**Recognized AirPods Pro, but would not connect.
For now, I recommend a good set of over-the-ear wired cans (preferably something decent with 40mm drivers). ANC is nice, but not mandatory.
SPEAKERS
I have successfully tested the following:
- Yamaha TSR-700 AVR (output to 4 in-ceiling speakers above the game + 8" sub)
- Yamaha C20 soundbar
- JBL Control X
- JBL Charge
As you can imagine, the in-ceiling speakers were awesome. The powered JBL Control X stereo pair is also sweet. I would place the sound bar at #3.
Don't bother wasting your time with a small portable speaker. Your ears deserve better, so just stick with the GNR speakers.
Of course, for the speaker, you can always go wired vs. Bluetooth, but I prefer versatility that comes with Bluetooth.
I'm positive that JP will get it worked out.

Can you do a line out to your home entertainment system

#5427 11 months ago
Quoted from highdef:

Absolutely, but it would be a semi-long run to my AV receiver. Will probably do it if the BT fix takes longer than expected.

Thanks mate , I've got months to wait until I get mine .
Is it HDMI out or a splitter what's involved .

#5437 11 months ago

I heard a rumour jjp is going to release a topper that is better than the CE and Lior is going to have a topper that needs laptop for it . Decisions , decisions , better start saving your money .

#5565 11 months ago

If I had to guess , I would say that they have sold more pins than they thought they were ever going to make , so why not put a extra thousand bucks on them , it's all gravy from here .
It sucks if you wanted one and haven't got around to putting in your order .
I've heard they have already sold over 3,500 games . GNR will sell out .
After running at a loss for so long , it's time to cash in .

#5597 11 months ago
Quoted from Animal:

- and hopefully they will develop a fund for customers with play field issues.

Besides some games in the first batch , there have been no more reported playfield issues .
( at least in this thread )
The game at my distributor , now has over 3000 games on it and the playfield still looks perfect .

#5598 11 months ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

Apologies for continuing to post my scores here. Couldn’t help it with this one.
[quoted image]

This is what the owners thread is for , keep them coming .
I doubt I'll ever have a score worth posting but if I do , this is where I will post it .

#5609 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

For anyone that has installed mirror blades, are they the same size as the old Bally? Was wondering if I could swap out the mirror blades in my Dr Who. Thanks.

https://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

IMG_20210206_030043 (resized).jpg
#5640 11 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

especially the “Super Friends" and "The Muppet Show" ... I remembered my childhood in my grandmother’s home huh! Thanks for posting the pics!

I used to love watching Super Friends on the Saturday morning cartoons and The Muppets on a Sunday evening .
Ah the good old days .

#5645 11 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I try to be grateful for what I have but seeing these I’ve joined the club is making me jealous!

Did you end up putting in an order and if you did did you get in before the price rise .

#5702 11 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Bally/Williams mirror blades do not fit.

Who did you get them off ?
Pinballdecals says they will fit .
The black and gold blades are way too expensive to buy if they don't fit .

IMG_20210208_215300 (resized).jpg
#5703 11 months ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Did anyone figure this out? Bluetooth seems to almost be useless on the game is this something JJP is working to fix?

Apparently they're working on it .

#5802 11 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

==============================================================================
== Version 01.13 February 10, 2021 ==
== ISO MD5 Checksum: 1b89e578009834c9304861ab4c712988 ==
==============================================================================
- note: this is a "full" install release
=== Game Code
+ improved scorbit integration. added QR Code popup that allows players
to scan from the Scorbit app and go directly to the current game session,
choosing player 1 if it's not already been claimed
+ added extra adjustments for adult content to allow that allows for seperate
control over the song, video, and callouts
* fixed bug in Don't Cry song mode that caused game to crash on SE games
* improved handling of launching balls while other balls are present in the
Skill Shot lane
+ added an adjustment for Ball Plunge Save Limit. the range is 1-9, unlimited,
and the default is 3. this is the number of times in-a-row the game will
save the ball (regardless of ballsaver state) when a ball is plunged
directly into the outhole
* fixed bug that caused game to crash if Coma qualifying was set higher than 5
* fixed bug in Power Chord that caused game to crash
* reduced the upper right flipper coil strength default and max
* fixed bug that caused Coma to not work properly after taking a song
jackpot with the ballsaver still active
* various other bug fixes and improvements
=== Core Code
* added ability to instantly recalculate replay value
* improved Bluetooth connection handling
* tweaked sensor test to not need the action button
* sped up sensor autocalibration a bit
+ added network name to WiFi connection-failed screen to aid in
troubleshooting
* various other bug fixes and improvements

My wife ordered a GNR T-shirt for me through our local disturber , now she gets code updates from jjp

#5803 11 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I have to try eventually a Limited Edition as well, the LE art is indeed insanely beautiful!.

I'm so happy I got in on the LE .
When I first saw the three models , I thought the LE was easily the best art package but the more I see of the CE the the better it looks .
After seeing yellow brick road at my distributor with the sparkle Playfield , I can just imagine how good the CE looks , also with the extra art on the Playfield and the mirrored rad cals , I'm sure it would be a sight to behold in real life .
Congrats on scoring one .

#5804 11 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Uses all the buttons, reverses flippers, puts the player in charge of manually activating the pop bumpers with the action button - crazy stuff.

[quoted image]

Quoted from allsportdvd:

At times the action button was your flipper button, then the flipper would switch, then the action button was left flipper only and others.

That was one of my favourite things about woz , weak flippers , no hold flippers , ect .
I wish they did stuff like that on more games .
Bring it on!

#5841 11 months ago
Quoted from abendix:

Thanks - all good now !!!

When did you get your machine .