IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rrosenhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#967 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What do the black boxes right by the shooter lane do? They say not in this lifetime.....

That's a diverter. Instead of the ball feeding the inlane, it will take a different path, roll up the right orbit lane, and back down to the upper flipper.

4 months later
#5968 3 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

Where are you getting this info?

Two well known vendors have posted on Facebook that they are expecting some SE's in the next couple of weeks.

3 weeks later
#6733 3 years ago

Hi All, 2 quick questions:
1) Is anyone else having an issue with the LED closest to the right bottom flipper? On my machine, this LED seems to be outputting the wrong color some of the time. I am having a hard time photographing it, but in one instance the other lights in the area are white and it is cyan. When the other lights in the area are pink, this light is blue. When other lights in the area are yellow, this light is sometimes green. At other times this light seems to work perfectly. Any idea what I could do to fix this?

Go to the test menu, and then navigate to the LED in question and cycle thru the colors one at a time to see if one of the RBG components in the LED is bad. I had this happen with Wonka and JJP took care of it.

Rob

1 week later
#7196 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

So, has anyone heard anything from jjp on the reported bugs? Any acknowledgement there are issues? 1.18 is still on their support page, which leads me to believe they feel the code is good.

They are aware of this issues.

#7433 3 years ago
Quoted from bsobie:

Wanting to order extra flipper rubbers.... what are the size of the flippers On GnR?

You need three standard flipper rubbers and one mini flipper rubber. Skip the mini if you're getting an SE.

#7435 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Got a full set of cliffys installed on my CE last night. They fit great! Super easy shooter lane protector install. Slightly more complex song scoop protector install which requires the upper playfield be removed (4 machine screws and unplug cables from under playfield and spotlight).
Super happy with how they turned out. Thanks Cliff![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hoping someone with make a video of the removal of the upper playfield to install the Cliffy. I'm a bit nervous to do this without a guide.

3 weeks later
#7989 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just got my shipment tracking number for my LE. Excitement is an understatement!!!!
I guess this is what expecting mothers feel like I'm "nesting" a special place in my office for my baby away from my other pins
Also not pictured but going in: New Titans, more Lior mods including Shooter/Topper, Pinnovators Pinsub
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!! When did you order your LE?

#8343 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!! So close to number 666. But if you ad 3 + 3 thats six, and since there are 2 3's...

Congrats!!

When did you place your order?

#8567 3 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Jen, the sales and marketing coordinator at JJP told me on april 1st the following:
Hi -
Based on your order date it looks like a Fall delivery for your game.
We are going as fast as we can and we thank you for your patience!
Jen

Maybe I missed it.... When did you order your game?

#8582 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Not sure if this helps but I just connect my GnR wirelessly to my Amazon Echo Studio. Gives great sound.

Any lag time with that setup? I did not like using BT headphones on Wonka due to lag.

#8630 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I believe so, similar to how POTC would spot shots for the At Worlds End mode with each ball. It's a nerf to help newbies get to *something* by ball 3.

I think their goal was to have a song ready to start on ball 3 for everyone.

#8632 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

did not take it as such and Skb and Zaphx did it before me with a cabinet nub . I just did not think it unsightly due to not seeing it where it sits while i play and was not a big deal . That is all. Glad the Mylar vinyl worked / Seems very easy to do to

Maybe I'm missing something. For this solution, the mylar is laying flat on the playfield? How is that preventing the ball from getting stuck between the bumper and the post?

#8861 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Can someone elaborate on this and explain it to me?

In WOZ, if you backhand the crystal ball shot 3 times in a row, the award will be no-hold flippers, as a penalty for exploiting that shot.

Keith mentioned he might code something similar for backhanding the left ramp repeatedly, to acquire easy patches.

1 week later
#9295 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:Anyone still waiting since mid October for the GNR to be shipped?

Me!

#9463 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

So have any November LE orders been fulfilled? Seems like they are still shipping October orders for LE.

I'm a October 20th LE order and have not received 'the call' yet.

3 weeks later
#10766 2 years ago
Quoted from Vernisious:

Is there anyone else still waiting that purchased in October? I purchased through cointaker Oct 13th and have heard next to nothing. I ask when and they just lie and seemingly make up dates that come and go. I've heard good things about cointaker but I'm not impressed.

I ordered October 20th and have not heard anything.

1 week later
#11111 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

i didnt put together a write up, it was fairly straight forward. If i have some time this weekend, i will take some pics and share. I got all the parts needed on amazon for about 40 bucks.

Please do. Many folks want to add these to their GNR.

Quoted from brerspidur:

I used these leds.
amazon.com link Ā»
I got the waterproof ones because I think the connectors go on easier.
I used these connectors
amazon.com link Ā»
And this power supply
amazon.com link Ā»
Also needed some wire and t wire connectors which I already had.

Do you know the count of LED's on each of the hot rails?

#11116 2 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

I completely appreciate this crash course in technology - but letā€™s be honest, you are talking to a bunch of entitled guys with more money than we know what to do with (hence buying 10000 dollar toys all the time I suppose) this is way to much work to figure out, can you or someone just develop a turn-key kit and overcharge all of us for it so we can easily just put something idiot-proof and fully baked In our machines!?
Thanks!!

Either a turnkey kit or step-by-step instructions with illustrations.

1 week later
#11614 2 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Game number 532 is in the house! Build date 6/21 with a playfield date of May 21. Black and clear washers with steel washers and nylocked throughbolts on the posts. No playfield or other issues upon initial inspection. Will insect today again after about 25 plays on it last night.
After playing a few games and loving it It seems like I'm in constant multiball. I fiddled with the settings a bit but haven't really been able to change that. Does anyone else feel that way and or have any setting suggestions?

Congrats! When did you order it?

#11695 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Thought you guys might like this solution as an alternative to having voice activated outlets for the additional light bars mod for your LE:

Thank you for posting that. Can you post links to LED components you used? A video of how you hooked it all together would be much appreciated.

1 week later
#12055 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

My buddy and I both ordered two LE in Oct .
Shipping Friday .

Great news!! Do you remember what day in October you ordered them?

#12103 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

I have to pick it up from the fed ex terminal.
Purchase price was free shipping to nearest terminal.

May I ask who you ordered it from?

#12246 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

+1 to resin instead of plastic, especially 3D printer plastic. Can't wait to receive my machine so I can buy these mods

I bought all the mods, and I'm still waiting to receive my machine.

#12273 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Official JJP Guns Nā€™ Roses Inner Art Blades have been announced and can be purchased at flipnoutpinball.com!

I've never installed art blades or mirror blades. What's involved? Does the playfield have to come out of the cabinet?

#12469 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Does anyone know if it is possible to connect directly to the router for an update, rather than WiFi? My attempts to download beta on 1.22 update fails to verify every time after a couple hours of waiting, ready to move past this. My wonka has no issues in a similar location.

Yes - You can plug in a network cable to get a direct connection.

#12671 2 years ago
Quoted from Blu:

No mods for me other than maybe plastic protectors. I think the album is Lies, and I didnā€™t even pull out the LE plaque.
Just did the once over to make sure everything was tight, signed up for Scorbit and got a couple games in.
Iā€™ve got a lot to learn with both the game rules, and how to get scorebit to work

Glad you are enjoying it. May I ask when you placed your order?

2 weeks later
#13366 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I use this and it works great. Never had an issue with a ball getting stuck

If I were to get one made from a vendor online, what material should I request?

2 weeks later
#14363 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I'm still waiting on my LE I ordered on October 10. Starting to lose my patience (pun intended). Is anyone else who ordered early/mid October still waiting on their LE?

I'm an October 20th order from a distributor. They asked for my full payment right before the JJP line stopped. I guess that put me back a couple of weeks. Should be soon.

2 weeks later
#15099 2 years ago
Quoted from SJBRENT:

White line appearing across the playfield LCD screen. Can anyone help?

Check all the connections. If not, give tech support a call.

3 weeks later
#16115 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Maybe a flipper code to run it after the fact?

I'd prefer something simple like: Hold the action button while pressing start.

(I haven't received my game yet, so I don't know if this does something like Jukebox mode)

#16279 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did the Dolly "on the road again" callout get deprecated or removed? I don't think I've heard it since 1.25.

I thought Melissa was singing "On the Road Again".

#16496 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

I just took delivery of my LE! Wow!!! What a machine!!!! On the 4 games I played so far the machined kicked me to the ground mercilessly but I love it! Iā€™m in Scorbit under Mar3nBu if anyone wants to add meā€¦

Just added you. I also got my game from Bill and Matt today! Enjoy.

Rob

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16508 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

(Complete noob here - first pinball ever so forgive me ahead of time if this sounds dumb) Good to hear it is ā€œnormalā€. Yesterday on my initial plays I kept hearing these random mechanical bangs (specially one that happens after you end your game that sounded like something getting unlocked / metal on metal single bang). I did check the whole playfield to see if the diverted was chewing on the playfield or if anything else with a coil was chewing up the playfield or damaging something but didnā€™t find anything so Iā€™m assuming it is normal. You should have seen my face the first time I heard that bang!

The diverter will go up and down depending on your game progress. It will also react to try to control the temperature of the coil that controls it.

The bang at the end of your game was likely a 'match', where the last digit of your score matches the random number displayed. This awards a replay. Not useful in a free play environment.

3 weeks later
#17529 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

The last seconds before the end of a song the scoop flashes blue. You MUST make that shot before the song finishes to cash in the jackpot for that song if you do not make the shot the jackpot is lost. After that (in both instances if you cash the jackpot or not) if you quillified for an encore you wil start a new song and your song level will take a hefty boost for the new song and the jackpot will start to build from start.
Hope this clarifies it for you.

How does one qualify the Encore?

#17580 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Thanks.
I'd like one of these bumper ball savers too...
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4835017[quoted image][quoted image]

These work very well. I had one printed for me and have not had one ball trapped there since.

#17651 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

3M Super Strength Molding Tape, 03614, 1/2 in x 15 ft amazon.com link Ā»
This is what I have used on mirror blades recently. You can skip the screws entirely with this. I would recommend using clamps to hold the mirror in place on one side while you tape it on the other. The stuff is extremely sticky and it should stay in place.

Thanks for the tip!! How many strips did you use for each blade?

1 week later
#18004 2 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Just to reiterate: Two types of Challenges (actually there is another, but we'll talk about that more next month).
Challenges (tagging players to beat your score) are casual, fun small taunts and responses. They are being re-worked a bit to give more transparency and visuals, so they make more sense in the context of how you all are playing them. These are started after you complete a game.
Challenge Matches are entirely different, which I'll explain. They are not available yet.
It's always a bit premature to pre-announce a feature as we're likely to change bits of it before release, but the general idea is that a Challenge Match is "premeditated." In other words, you create a new Challenge Match, select your game title or if it's specific to a single machine at a venue, choose your challengers, then your challengers get a period of time to accept. Once they do, everyone, including yourself, get one shot, one game, the next one you play.
While the app and visuals support live game play, so you can see the other players and their progress, it is not a requirement to play live. If it takes one player a few days to get a chance to play your turn, so be it, though there is an expiration variable. Since we can support live multi-game play, you can do events that way (or we can identify that as a type of challenge), but that's going to be ultimately up to the players.
It's like an unmoderated tournament between other players on Scorbit, though the scores are verified.

Jay -

How do you create a challenge? I know I've done it, but can't seem to remember how...

1 week later
#18307 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Quick questionā€¦so When I hit my right orbit shot and upon the return down the left orbit the ball hits the left sling - any advice/tips to guide it so it hits the left flipper?

I bent the metal guide near the left spinner to fix this.

#18309 2 years ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

2 quick questions, apologize if these have been answered previously.
For Pinwoofer, anyone know what the Amplifier Mounting bracket is for? Is that just an optional item to secure the Amp?
Scorbit - is their automatic integration or do i need to buy the scorbitron device for scorbit to work with GNR?
Thanks!

The bracket is made to mount the amp. They suggest taking out the coin box, but I mounted mine on the right bottom of the cabinet opposite the shaker

Scorbit on JJP games is free for home users and does not require a subscription.

#18316 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I figured bending the guide rail was the fix - is there a specific technique that most people use?

I was very gentle with pliers and did some trial and error until I was happy with the result.

#18367 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I think there is video of axle giving the middle finger and some women grinding on a pole.

There are a few videos that feature Slash wearing a shirt that says F*** in some form or another. Guessing it's either blurred out or just missing in family mode.

1 week later
#18720 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Fresh snubber rubber installed - plowed into it and finished in around 30 minutes.

Someone said these might be available at Titan. Does anyone know for sure. I could not find them on their site.

2 weeks later
#19056 2 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

What switch registers Duff for collecting band members, im sending the ball to the bass ramp, but he is not registering as collected

When you hit the hole for the bass ramp, is it quickly scoring and kicking the ball up to the bass ramp, or is it sitting in there for many seconds and starting a ball search?

Go into switch test and put a ball in there.

2 weeks later
#19724 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

If you donā€™t like soldering or crimping or troubleshooting voltage issuesā€”like I apparently love as determined by the number of months Iā€™ve spent doing itā€”then have I got a mod for you!
Eh, Iā€™m not a very good pitchman. Here, I made a thing I think is pretty awesome and maybe youā€™ll think itā€™s awesome too. Hereā€™s a promotional video for what we are calling GNR Hyperlytes!
https://bit.ly/3InSybq
I canā€™t put it on YouTube because I canā€™t not use certain music by a certain bandā€¦
Iā€™m making inquiries on larger parts orders so itā€™ll take me a a few weeks to start making them again, so Iā€™m setting up a preorder list to see how much stuff I should buy. Ill get that together soon, but I figured itā€™s a Saturdayā€¦ good day to share the video! Plus it means I wonā€™t keep going back over it, editing with smaller and smaller returns on my mediocre editing and videography skills. Also I want to go play some pinball!
[quoted image]

Message sent

#19728 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Sorry everyone, not trying to turn this thread into a commercial, but just to answer a couple of questions Iā€™ve gotten a bunch of times already, depending on how many preorders there are (the bigger the parts orders, the more I can save), the price for the Hyperlytes will be around $250-280, and USPS priority mail within the US will be around 15-25 bucks.
Here is the website with the high end of the cost on it (inventory is 0 so you canā€™t order them anyway) and a link to the preorder form, which will help me greatly in my parts orders! I will update anyone who signs up in a week or two and make sure youā€™re down! Thereā€™s no deposit or anything binding to be on the list, but please be reasonably sure youā€™d like a set so I donā€™t end up with a garage full of backups for my own GNR
https://bit.ly/3qRYJyD
Preorder Form:
https://forms.gle/jG27Yydvp8FpK3dn8

Pre-ordered!!!

#19896 2 years ago

Yes - please do show Live and Let Die. Best light show GNR has to offer!

Quoted from Vespula:

deejaypee Hyperlytes cabinet lights are a great mod If you're a LE owner... If you're on his pre-order list for the forthcoming run of these, then congrats!!
if you didn't know about these or not on the list, here is a video I took a while back after I got my pin and testing them.
It's no sound, just a couple cycles of attract mode to show the room and the sync to the Hotrails. I was thinking I'd capture one of live and let die in jukebox mode too if there is any interest.

3 weeks later
#20461 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

psexton just emailed me he has a few Slash skeleton figures, back in stock.
Mine just arrived yesterday, and I'm out of town till Tuesday
If you're interested hit him up: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1223-pinball-forever/05388-lead-guitar-figure-jjp-guns-n-roses-
Kerry

Ordered mine. Thanks for the tip!!

1 week later
#20569 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, sorry it took until the evening. Had a lot going on and couldn't get the pic for it done until tonight. Realized after the fact that I left the hex cap screws that are in the kit out of the pic. I'll fix it in post.

Ordered. Thanks for putting all of the time in to make these!

1 week later
#20705 2 years ago

Can someone remind me how to start the mini multiballs? I did not change any settings, but some of them seem harder

Quoted from Wariodolby:

Any rumors of an update anytime soon?[quoted image]

I'm sure the gang at JJP are busy with their next release. I've been told there will be a release that includes score balancing at some point in the future.

1 week later
#20867 2 years ago
Quoted from lemmings418:

After ordering April 4, 2021, I can be an "official" member of this group tomorrow.
Just got the call.
A quick question for the group.
Does the LE come with leg protectors?

Congrats!! You're going to love it!

1 week later
#21030 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

~4000 pins later, I guess the wait for a NIB LE is finally over. Opinions anyone? Wouldn't JJP produce the rest of the 5000 even if production exceeds orders?

Likely not. Unsold inventory is not something they want to have. They can, depending on the license, run the remaining 1000 (or portion) if demand picks up.

#21107 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Question for you...when the firecracker comes up and the fuse is burning...maximum points are achieved if you can hit the fuse in the "yellow" portion???? I've been fighting this one trying to figure it out but with so much going on it's hard to figure out when or if I did it at the correct time.

When the fuse is active, any press of the button will award a jackpot, unless the spark is in the red, where it awards a double jackpot, or in the yellow, which awards a triple jackpot.

3 weeks later
#21458 1 year ago

Question about the AXL magnet... Mine lays ever so slightly below the playfield. I tried loosening the lower nut but could not get it to budge. Is there a trick to adjusting the core?

#21463 1 year ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Why even wait for another run? I have enough materials left for about 20 more sets, several ready to ship out now. Theyā€™re pretty awesome! At least, Iā€™ve gotten loads of very happy feedback and I feel confident anyone will be quite pleased with this enhancement
https://cheapdrainz.com/products/gnr-hyperlytes

The product is awesome and the support is even better.

#21507 1 year ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Just wondering if there has been any code talk for GNR? Are there any indicators that more is coming down the pipeline, or should we consider it basically finished, with maybe some bug cleanup here and there?

I'm sure the team is very busy with JJP #7. I think we'll get some polish and score balancing on GNR soon thereafter.

1 month later
#22124 1 year ago

Question for those with 3D printing knowledge. What is the best material to use to print something that will be impacted by the ball? I'm specifically talking about the piece that someone created to fix the ball trap by the lower pop bumper. I had two printed, and the first one snapped. I need to install number 2. I'm getting a 3D printer soon so I can make these and anything else I need.

1 month later
#22764 1 year ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

Please put a ticket in with us.
We show some in inventory.
You will need 1 of each of these part numbers:
32-100009-00
10-100190-00
10-100190-01
82-000106-08
91-000108-00

Shouldn't these only be available to CE owners? I thought in the past that CE specific parts could not be purchased without proof of CE ownership.

3 months later
#23711 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It's been a pretty solid rumor that Elton is Eric's next pin so this makes sense unless JJP is trolling.

Elton John is rumored to be Steve Ritchie's next pin. Eric is working on The Godfather, according to the rumor mill.

1 month later
#24203 1 year ago
Quoted from ConstantDrain:

What happened to the voice call out of drummer?
ā€œThunder chucker mutha fuckerā€. Havenā€™t heard it in a while. Donā€™t know if I have to make a certain shot for this.
Thanks. I miss that saying.

Still have adult mode active?

7 months later
#26268 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Is this an early April fools prank????

I'm wondering if you have to opt out of the beta to install the public update?

5 months later
#27882 45 days ago
Quoted from altan:

I'm sorry to say, but the almost guaranteed way to resolve this (assuming your SSD hasn't gone bad) is to perform a full install of 2.01, including following the detailed steps to make a USB drive (on JJP site). Then move to the beta.

Someone in the beta forum had the same results. They did the above and were up and running again.

#27930 41 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Thank you for taking the time to show how itā€™s done.

Is there a similar set of steps and photos for jump starting a Wonka?

#27941 41 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Omg I'm glad I wasn't drinking when I read that.
There's actually a whole thing behind that "midget"
but the most important part of info you need to know is that bitter taste discourages swallowing.
Let the memes commence.
[quoted image]
https://www.duracell.com/en-us/press/duracell-debuts-breakthrough-child-safety-feature-lithium-coin-batteries/

This same coating apparently prevents these batteries from working well in Airtags.

1 week later
#28058 32 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Crazy!
Here's a cool $6.99 button I just ordered off Amazon and gonna put it in my back box. I'll probably never need it but why not.. it's a chill easy cheap mod.
Desktop Computer PC Power Button Switch: Mechanical Key External Desktop Computer Power On Off LED PC Power Switch Button Extension for Motherboard Boot
https://a.co/d/cgELgRN
If you ever want to know the pin configurations on a motherboard just Google your motherboard model and check owners manual

I bought something similar. Looking for some detailed pictures on what pins to connect it to.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,400 (OBO)
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 11,000.00
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rrosenhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=rrosenhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.