IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reflex33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7002 3 years ago

Dumb question (I think), but want to verify...

So the pink monk fan kit... comes with three fans. I assume the three solenoids we are cooling are the left/right flippers and the left ramp diverter yeah? Meaning we are ignoring the upper playfield (on the LE) and the upper right flipper yeah?

#7005 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Nope. No such thing as a dumb question, only stupid answers.
As far as i know the pinmonk 3 fans are for the 2 lower flippers and the upper right flipper. The upper playfield flipper does not loose as much power and the left ramp diverter just needs to hold up the diverter. flipperfade is no issue with that

Roger that. Follow up... I know on Karl's stream the left ramp diverter was getting super toasty since it's energized basically the whole game. Since it's not going to "fade", we're just not worried about it then? I thought the heat was concerning for the playfield health.

1 month later
#9226 2 years ago

Little help here guys?...

Did the full cliffy install last night (scoop, shooter lanes, ramp diverter). It went smooth as hell. Until...

I went to lift the playfield for a different little project and I heard the dreaded rattle. I checked in the back and saw the following washer. I'm hoping someone can point out where these are in their machine. Since it's black, and the ones holding the ramps and such in place are silver, I am hoping that it is easier to identify.

Things I had to remove to do the install... the upper playfield, the bass wireframe, the apron, the auto plunger, half of the right hotlane lights, and obviously the middle scoop. Any of those could be the culprit.

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.59.23 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-05-06 at 9.59.23 AM (resized).png
#9234 2 years ago

Bueno! Thank you much!

Quoted from LukyDuck:

I know where two are located…
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from LukyDuck:

I know where two are located…
[quoted image][quoted image]

6 months later
#17452 2 years ago

So I installed the pin woofer system the other day... 2 questions for the pin woofer experts here...

1. Maybe I'm just crazy, but at the suggested settings, I feel like it is very quiet. And I have to turn it up to around 10 o'clock on the volume dial to get a volume that I think the machine deserves. This means that if I really want to rock out, there isn't much room for overhead. Basically this question is about general volume. Not sure what I expected, but is the pin woofer system supposed to be... louder... but not extremely louder than the stock setup? If so, got it. Just wanted to make sure.

2. After installing the subwoofer, the bottom of my machine looks like the photo. Are the screws supposed to be sticking through like that?

IMG_0614 (resized).jpgIMG_0614 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#21177 2 years ago

Dumb quick question that has a lot of backstory that is hard to spell out here in detail...

Does the transformer on anyones machine hum fairly loudly, or is it just mine? Like to describe the volume, you can hear it when no game audio is going on, but its drowned out when you're playing easily.

1 year later
#26950 4 months ago

Have an LE here since release, but never got to the Not In This Lifetime wizard mode. I have some difficult settings on here.

But today I finally made it all the way. Plugged the final shot to the scoop to start the mode... game crashes and reboots. Sad panda.

Anybody else have this happen or just assume this is a one off crash?

#26956 4 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

What a story! Wow. Sad ending.What version code?
If this happens again dump logs to USB and email file to jjp

On the latest official. I’m gonna take the glass off this weekend and just force the mode to make sure something isn’t wrong.

It’s funny because of the Chinese democracy mode. I plugged the final shot and the game rebooted… and for a brief moment I thought that mode started… but then the realization set in

1 month later
#27395 3 months ago

Did the IO board swap last night. I will echo what everyone has said so far. It for sure is a noticeable difference.

Weird question though for us GnR'ers here... I haven't really paid much attention to the machine during boot since I installed 2.00 and then 2.01. But since I did the board swap last night I was being vigilant. The two pictures here are from the boot and confuse me. Can anyone else confirm if they have seen this and if it's nothing to be concerned with.

So the first image concerns me because it is talking about errors. The second one I know quite clearly... but I don't remember it being green during boot.

IMG_1472 (resized).jpgIMG_1472 (resized).jpgIMG_1473 (resized).jpgIMG_1473 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 11,000.00
11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider reflex33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=reflex33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.