Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noob-a-tron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2392 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

My GnR box came from the States yesterday.
Unfortunately it was too small to contain a pinball machine, but still full of GnR love from Pinwoofer.
Thanks Dan, so fast.
[quoted image]

You in on LE or CE?

#2414 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

LE, i wanted both but couldn't get the CE.

I played the LE the other day it is a must have congrats mate you will love this machine its crazy good.

#2709 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Went to pinball sales Australia today and played Guns N Roses .
I have to start by saying Paul is such a cool guy . I mentioned I have a couple problems with my Hobbit and before you knew it , he was handing me parts and showing me mechanisms on how to fix the problems .
Now GNR .
The Game is stunning .
I really like the game play and the shots were great . I think it has good flow , if you can pull it off , I went from orbit to both ramps then two and a half times the inner loop , it felt really good . The left ramp is so clear you can hardly see it .
I like the upper playfield , it was tricky at first but got the hang of it after a little bit .
The skill shot was alright , it's pretty cool how it's got the new sensors .
The flippers didn't feel as Snappy as my Hobbit but it didn't detract from the fun of the game .
The "light rails" were awesome , I thought they would be skinny tubes but they actually really thick .
The demo model I played , the Playfield looked perfect , no pooling , chipping , I didn't even notice any dimples and the rubbers were all sweet to .
It isn't cheap but you can see where the money has gone , even the arm the TV swings out on screamed quality .
Overall such a great fun game , I give it 10 out of 10 . Easily game of the year .
I'm definitely in .[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think you can turn the power up on the flippers, i played it and was told it can be adjusted is this correct?
Just tell me you didn't beat Paul's score he would be spewing i nearly beat it but got 2nd.
I was also blown away by this release, Jersey Jack has raised the bar, Awaiting Stern's reply. LED ZEP? anyway its excellent for the hobby.

#2713 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Curious what was Paul’s score?

3.8 million i think.
on my 3rd game i got 3.5 million

1 year later
#19104 2 years ago

Loving my CE what a game. Only glitch i have had is monitor going black then back on all the time. loose connector at the back has anyone else had this problem? If i nudge machine it does it also. Best fix if anyone has had the problem.

#19106 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Loose connector or bad cable, most likely. Check both ends of the cable.

Looks like connector

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider noob-a-tron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=noob-a-tron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.