IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#295 3 years ago

Well, I watched the videos and decided I was in on a LE. Deposit paid. I am not the biggest GNR fan and was not sure if I would buy this pin, but the videos were enough. I like the idea of being at the concert. I was going to wait for the live stream but wanted it sooner rather than later.

#342 3 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Question for those of you that have had Pins shipped via DLS Worldwide. Actually looks like Fedex LTL is the shipper, DLS is arranging it.
Showing a status of booked, and ETA of 10/9. Is the ETA of when they're picking it up or when I should see it?
Status ETA
Booked 10/09/2020 10:00 AM

EDIT: misread the post.

#639 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does anyone know how many WOZs have been sold? Across all models?

Yeah, a lot!

Edit: and that is coming from someone who owns one!

#640 3 years ago

I ordered an LE. Have not spoken with my distributor about it. I think I am just going to wait for them to surprise me when it’s ready to be delivered!

#865 3 years ago

I am curious to know what albums people are receiving in their new pin? Pictures of one would be nice.

#950 3 years ago

I called and spoke with my distributor today. He stated that JJP was hoping to provide delivery estimates and numbers this Friday to distributors. More to follow. Just running rough estimates based on passed releases, I am looking at a few weeks wait for my LE. I purchased mine early and am in the first third of the waiting cue.

#955 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

What is first third of the waiting cue mean? Your like #15 for an Le from ur distributor?

Yes, #15 out of 45 on the wait list for an LE from my distributor.

Edit: so if my distributor is receiving 5 LE’s every 2 weeks, then it will be approximately 6 weeks before I see my LE.

#1228 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Toppers? Ideas....
https://neonfactory.com/productcategorie/entertainment-en/
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Have you by chance ever ordered anything from them? I presume they will deliver to the U.K.?

#1302 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

The last small criticism I have is that the main display looks a bit washed out to me. I didnt see any display adjustments in the settings but I may be overlooking them.

The display should have its own control panel on the back of the display. You can adjust the displays settings with it. Just like a computer monitor. My WOZ has one. I have used it too adjust the screen.

#1383 3 years ago

I believe he meant Nicoy3k

I agree with this

#1501 3 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Will your playfield move to the right? Check if it is centered in the box or to one side.

#1598 3 years ago

Can someone remind me about the "chatty frank" issue and what the fix is? I'm having a similar issue where drum hits just go crazy until I start a song mode.

I think it is post 987 on page 20

#1806 3 years ago

Anyone else notice that when you're doing particularly well during a song mode, one of the callouts is Melissa saying "hey everyone, look at this fucking loser"? Is this a bug? Shouldn't that be a callout if you're doing bad? Maybe I'm not hearing it correctly?

That is your Subconscious! Ha ha ha just kidding

#1840 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I do it differently. On the new games with WiFi I changed the settings to Auto call LTG on any tech alert 24/7! In fact, I suggest JJP put your your personal phone number on the screen in Place of a credit Dot. Lol

With built in wifi and a plug in camera, LTG could connect via zoom and help you fix it via a conference call! I like this idea. Personal tech support.

#1864 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

I sleep two hours and all heck breaks loose

Don’t worry, it’s only a name change on your pay statement!

1 week later
#2130 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Do you guys in the US not have a trading standards organisation?
I have spoken to a trading standards office here in UK and quality like this would warrant refund/replacement of product!

No, nothing that compares to yours. While the sheep (people) have been grazing in the fields, the wolves (corporations) have been slowly taking back control.

#2368 3 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Installed lermods translite mod. Very nice
[quoted image][quoted image]

Could you post a link for the mod? I didn’t see/couldn’t find the mod here on pinside. Thanks

4 months later
#7279 3 years ago

Well, I have been informed by my distributor that my LE is on its way and should arrive in the next few weeks. I ordered it on 6 October.

#7292 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I want to ask is anybody hearing anything from JJP themselves that ordered games directly from them or is everybody thats being told to pay up and given a time frame all from distributors not JJP themselves?

My response was from my distributor. Not JJP. Time frame was provided and no final payment requested yet. I presume my distributor will not ask for final payment until it is being shipped or it has been received.

1 week later
#7775 3 years ago
Quoted from Dashmonster:

I actually like my spaghetti incident decal as it is the only connection to that album in the game. With that being said I would PAY for future extra content in this game. Clearly the modes need polish and I expect that to develop with time but how much would you pay for an additional 5 song set in this game?

Zero dollars for additional songs. Please do not open this Pandora’s box! If you do, you will be paying for all sorts of things that one would expect to receive when you first bought the game. Look what has happened to video games as an example.

Now, if some other company wants to sell additional songs and code, that is a different animal.

1 week later
#8008 3 years ago

632 LE is in its new home!

Went through it with a fine toothed comb before playing. Everything worked as expected and every nut and screw was checked. Yes, I go through my new games and tighten everything before playing. It is a QC thing.

One minor issue that needed adjusting was the 2nd inlane rollover from the left. The ball kept getting stuck between the metal divider and the rollover. I looked at it closely to figure why it was this way. I also noticed that the rollover would not lay completely flat like the others when compressed by the ball. It stuck up about 1 mm. So I looked at the switch assembly under the playfield and noticed that the rollover arm was ever so slightly bent upwards where it connected to the switch. Used needle nosed pliers to bend it flat and problem solved.

It came with 1.19 installed. Setup my wifi and downloaded 1.21 without any issues other than it reset my time zone back to Chicago! Hopefully, over time it will like it’s new time zone and stop trying to change back.

Now I just need to figure out the rules!

9B9B44F0-C0D8-46CE-8E79-387567B964DE (resized).jpeg9B9B44F0-C0D8-46CE-8E79-387567B964DE (resized).jpeg
#8019 3 years ago

Questions...

My RRWOZ came with a rubber strip along the front edge of the top of the backbox so you can lean the playfield against it and prevent damage. My GnR did not come with this rubber strip. Does anyone have the rubber strip installed or did they not include it on GnR?

Does JJP sell touch up bottles of paint to match the trim? I have a minor nick near the shooter rod cover and it would be nice if I could touch it up. It is a minor defect when originally painted.

The left ramp diverter nuts were loose. I see that there is about a quarter of an inch available in the adjustment range. I was just wondering if there is a desired position of the diverter in this range?

I do not use the bubble level and decided to remove it since it is above the lights.

Awesome machine and theme! Thumbs up to JJP and the team!

#8063 3 years ago

My GnR does not show the values for the presets. Is this normal for GnR or just my machine? My WOZ shows all of the values on these screens.

C1118347-AF28-4DBB-B575-63B370FE504F (resized).jpegC1118347-AF28-4DBB-B575-63B370FE504F (resized).jpeg
#8064 3 years ago

Questions...

My RRWOZ came with a rubber strip along the front edge of the top of the backbox so you can lean the playfield against it and prevent damage. My GnR did not come with this rubber strip. Does anyone have the rubber strip installed or did they not include it on GnR?

Does JJP sell touch up bottles of paint to match the trim? I have a minor nick near the shooter rod cover and it would be nice if I could touch it up. It is a minor defect when originally painted.

The left ramp diverter nuts were loose. I see that there is about a quarter of an inch available in the adjustment range. I was just wondering if there is a desired position of the diverter in this range?

I do not use the bubble level and decided to remove it since it is above the lights.

Awesome machine and theme! Thumbs up to JJP and the team!

#8077 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

1. The left ramp diverter is not flush to the left side of the ramp. This causes the ball to sometimes smash directly into it and send the ball screaming back down the ramp. I see that there are two nuts holding it in place but they only seem to allow for up and down movement of the diverter.
The only way I can see to fix this would be to remove the diverter and physically bend it a bit, but that is a last resort.

For Q1...check out this post in the CE thread. Personally I think it is stupid to have two threads with different key posts that are helpful. There are some other adjustments under the playfield. My diverter rotates within the ramp opening. I never noticed if any of my balls get rejected like you mention.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/35#post-6087588

As far as Q2 is concerned. I would contact your distributor and JJP. I am sure they would send you the screws free of charge under warranty. They look like small metal screws. You might be able to find them at HD or Lowe’s. They are lightly smaller than the ones in my 1st picture.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#8078 3 years ago
Quoted from ahunsche:

Help. This GNR update is garbage... what a horrible process... woz.. dialed in.. never had an issue... im on GNR 1.08v .. I've used 5 diff USB sticks.. and downloaded 1.18... 1.19 1.2..1.21 and it never works. I've tried all 4 usb ports.. nothing. Shows usb mounts.. then dosent.. when it shows it mounts it still dosent update .. at bootup... tried the delta upgrade on here... it showed that it was successful.. and to reboot.. I rebooted... with the stick removed and other cord back in the motherboard and it showed booting into v1.21 then went apeshit ...errors like crazy.. rebooted and went back to v1.08.. im so frustrated it's not even funny. Wifi can't find my network.. I put a booster on top of my damn machine.. I was able to find the network 2 weeks ago.. downloaded the updates like 6 times.. each time it went to install it said image can't be verified... and crashed... like.. what a load of@&$&#^@&&@&$.. any help would be great.. my usb works as I was able to plug a keyboard into it and hold f2 for bios.. which I did not go in.

That sucks. Can you run a LAN cable directly to the machine? I have read about people doing that rather than wifi.

#8083 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

More goodies just arrived... My LE arrived in Houston, now it's either going to be delivered tomorrow or most likely Monday.. fingers crossed for tomorrow.. the waiting is killing me

Who did you order from if you don’t mind me asking?

#8106 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Anyone know how to resolve this stuck ball? It's consistently getting stuck between the groove above the screw and the diverter.
Tried moving the hemispheric nubs but that's not causing the issue.
I thought about adding a small washer under the screw head but it is tapered.
Any ideas?

What about a small piece of foam (like door insulation foam) cut to the size you need with one side using double stick tape? It should help level out the gap. Firm foam if you can find it.

Then it is easy to remove and replace.

#8134 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I noticed some crimping on my record. Is there some sort of plastic protection I just forgot to remove, or is this the sticker itself and I’d need a replacement. [quoted image]

I have the same issue with mine.

#8165 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Can anyone help .my first night to dive in was going to update 1.21 last I read either internet or USB is fine is that still the concensus ? 2nd I can’t find the back box keys nothing has been moved was wondering where they would put these they’re not in coin box or hanging on door any help would be appreciated .

Keys should be on the coin Mechs on the inside of the door. Otherwise, look everywhere. Maybe they fell off.

Depends what code you are on when updating. If you are on 1.19 you can use wifi. Some of the codes in the teens broke the wifi.

#8167 3 years ago
Quoted from Straight2VHS:

New LE owner here. Just picked up #588 earlier this week. Still learning the ropes. 2 questions, I have a powered subwoofer connected via high output from the cabinet sub. Any recommendations on how to prevent loud popping sounds on startup? It happens twice after powering it on. It's a polk audio sub. Next question, aside from prior to plunging, is there a way to safely select patches during play? If you cradle too long it shows information screens you can't clear off without flicking the flipper to go back to patch selection. It takes too long to navigate through them since there are so many. Maybe this is just 1 of the risk/rewards to playing the game, selecting patches during play.

Memorize the order of the patches and learn the colors displayed in the button. That will help some.

#8189 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Play these games with an open mind and give yourself time learn the rules before making a final judgement on a game.

Ditto

#8206 3 years ago

Nothing more frustrating than losing a 17M jackpot!

#8212 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

- Second/third/etc song: Try to play from the same album until you exhaust it, as the album level will grow silver/gold/platinum/diamong.

This is something I need to experiment with. Thanks for mentioning it.

Any idea what Melissa’s Tour item does?

#8230 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Does anyone cash out? I always try to play to the end of the song.

Yes, if the jackpot is high enough that I do not want to lose it.

#8234 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

This is a mystery to me as are all of the tour items! Does the game list their benefits somewhere?

Not that I am aware of.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8272 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Yes. 3 days in on ours and the left spotlight stopped moving up and down.
The linkage is totally busted.
Sent a tech support email but they won’t get ii until Monday.
Guess they may need to beef these parts up a bit.

I just tested my spotlights, the linkage on each one of them is broken. 5 days old on my machine. I will contact my distributor.

#8280 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

Hopefully we just got a bad batch of linkages and that new ones will not break like these do, my game is just a week old as well. I would be interested if this has been on going since the early games

I bet a lot of owners never notice that the lights stop moving up and down. They still move left and right.

#8292 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I think I’d like it if they would allow the cannon to spin Back around if that makes sense

Quoted from zaphX:

One of the patches allows this!

Like he said... Use your Illusion II Album - Cannon Can Wrap Around in Tear Down the Wall

#8293 3 years ago
Quoted from MGM2:

Added a Pinwoofer superkit to my CE as I thought the base was really non-existent. I’m no audiophile but wow, it made a huge difference as I can now hear and feel it! Also the voices and everything else sounds crisper too.
One note- it’s recommended to disable the CE soundbar as Pinwoofer says it pollutes the upgraded sound with their kit. Thought that was kind of a bummer at first, but I didn’t care afterwards as the sound became louder and clearer.
If you have a LE, I think this kit is better than trying to add a soundbar topper and/or external sub.

Nice to hear more people liking the kit. I ordered mine last week and it is supposed to show up this week. For a music pin, one would think they would install a better sound setup. I am surprised Slash didn’t’ encourage them to make it sound better. I am also surprised they are not selling a subwoofer add on kit.

#8312 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’d also like to see the remaining song time coded in. Would be nice to know how much more time you have left in a song. Would help with strategy.

I wholeheartedly agree with your statements.

#8313 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Congrats! The game looks great. Are those clear washers at the sling posts installed at the factory? If so is JJP putting clear washers down in other areas as well besides the sling posts?
This is more of a general question for all owners but has JJP resolved the chipping issues with the latest builds? It seems like the playfield issues only affected the first batch of games?

My playfield looks great. Clear washers under the sling posts. Small metal washers under some of the rails. I can live with it. Better than pooling or chipping. And any dimples from the balls is unnoticeable. You can feel a few if you run your palm across the playfield. Funny, but this is the first playfield I received with no manufacturer date on the side. Must be under the apron?

75CDDE07-E320-439E-8900-B8C2E1E3B0C3 (resized).jpeg75CDDE07-E320-439E-8900-B8C2E1E3B0C3 (resized).jpegF4413329-2A6A-48F8-935A-DC365E49FEC7 (resized).jpegF4413329-2A6A-48F8-935A-DC365E49FEC7 (resized).jpeg
#8370 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

I saw a great looking pin with a spinner.

Hey it has two spinners!

#8396 3 years ago

It sure is! I like the jackpot feature. You feel the pain of losing a multimillion point jackpot and the glory of obtaining a multimillion jackpot. Got my first 50M+ jackpot last night! Not sure when I will get another. But the risk/reward structure is great. I look forward to potential future updates along this line of scoring.

I also like the change up with the multi-balls. Being able to flipper hold during certain multi-balls and being forced to try not to flipper hold during songs. It makes you change your technique throughout the game.

I think this game has made me a better player!

#8400 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

The unboxing pictures are epic...thanks...looks like quite a few LE owners are starting to receive their orders. I'm curious....did those of you in the US that are receiving LEs over the last month or so order JJP direct or through a distributor? I bought an SE last year in the meantime to get a feel for the game, but traded that a couple months ago...starting to get the itch to play it again!!

Distributor on day 2 I believe. At this point, my GNR is never leaving. It is married to WOZ.

#8413 3 years ago

So...the balls coming from the guitar lock go straight down the middle about 50% of the time while playing. More I believe from the left than the right side. Has anyone come up with a fix yet?

The machine is level and it occurs less in test mode then when I am playing. It is annoying to lose balls with no ball saver running. The balls also appear to bounce off of the lower ramp assembly they have installed. I cannot figure out what is causing them to go down the middle.

Both of my spot lights pivot arms broke. After investigating the issue, I believe the wires going to the lights didn’t have enough slack and put extra pressure on the arms/linkage causing them to break. I know others have had the arms break. When you install the new lights, I would make sure there is enough slack in the wires to allow the lights to move the full spread and not break the arms again.

#8420 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

What worked for me was a very slight squeeze inward to the metal guides. This makes the ball contact the center plastic guide and steer away from the center drain. The SDTM is greatly decreased for me after this. It doesn't take much (this pic is after I did the bend)[quoted image]

Quoted from kcZ:

Change the coil settings. I had one side that would drain. Set that coil to 2, was 3 and now it's good

Thanks, I will give both a try.

One thing I noticed while playing is that the ball on the left lock will bounce to the right when the left diverter fires. I am not sure if the diverter is firing much when I have balls locked and being released. I thought maybe the bounce from the diverter might be occurring when the balls are being released causing them to go down the middle.

#8426 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Well look what the cat dragged in
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So was like 8pm your time when it arrived?

You will be having fun this evening!

#8465 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

When hitting the right orbit on my game the ball will exit the left orbit and hit the top left sling sending the ball out of control. Before I make any adjustments I wanted to see how other people’s game behaved. Is this how everyone else’s game is?

No, not on mine. The right orbit shots never hit the left sling. It might happen on occasion on the right sling, but I think it only happens at one particular ball speed and that is a slow/medium speed. And not often. Most orbit shots rocket around the field and you have to be ready for them.

#8475 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Anyone getting balls stuck between the right ramp and the drumstick? Seems like the gap or the gate are the issue, but it's happening more and more. Can't even nudge to get it out, so it's a total game stopped.

No

#8503 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

What pooling playfields? WTF did that come from?

You took the words right out of my mouth.

#8530 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Does anyone else's spotlights look like this? My right side one aims much higher at rest. It shines in the player's eye. Left side aims down and out of my face. Both work fine and move like they should in test mode. I didn't see a way to calibrate their rest position. Are these adjustable?[quoted image]

I would check the wires going to the lights to ensure they have enough slack. Mine were somewhat tight and this leads me to believe this is what caused the linkage to my lights to break.

You might want to reroute the wiring so that stress is not put on the linkage.

#8855 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I’d love if a future code update included alphabetizing the patches, showing what patches you collected during play without having to enter status report, and showing how much a jackpot you had going after you drain during a song

I agree with your last two items. Those appeal to me. But I like the patches being in the order they are. Makes it more challenging to remember them while playing.

#8919 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I am gonna regret saying this, but I have yet to get a ball stuck there

I am curious to why some machines do not have this issue. What is different? I have not had a ball get stuck there. Center spinner once in a while traps a ball.

#8999 2 years ago

Well, it finally happened to me! At least it was early in the game. Ball 1.

I recently received my game and the only issue I have had that required support were my spot lights. But like others have said, I do not notice while playing. I am just glad I have zero playfield issues. That would concern me most. So far, no wrinkles…I use dryer sheets. No pooling…I stick to the ocean. No planking, dimples, etc. JJP did install a few washers. But they do not bother me. Along with my WOZRR, this is another home run for JJP. It’s a keeper!

I am looking forward to some more updates to the software.

F26B10E1-5134-420F-B2B7-D546ADEE621D (resized).jpegF26B10E1-5134-420F-B2B7-D546ADEE621D (resized).jpeg
#9004 2 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

So your game smells like Snuggle?

Shhhh…only when I take the glass off!

#9005 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Are there still some significant features they plan to build in? I’ve really not been following this thread as closely I should have been.

I do not know what is coming. But I know one of the album modes is not finished and I know they are working on adjusting some system settings. There is another thread for the beta testers that might contain more information. I do not read it. I will find the thread and post the link.

Here is the link… https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-open-beta-program

#9153 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Couple days on my RMA from contact to shipping, should be here in a couple days

I believe I put in my warranty request shortly before you did. I have a package arriving from JJP via UPS today that I suspect are my replacement lights. So yours should be arriving soon.

#9156 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

In regards to the vertical failures on the spotlights, I received this message today from JJP.
“Not many issues with the horizontal movement. The missing servo (mounting) screws and the limits they are being pushed to when initializing them seem to be the issues with the vertical movement.
The engineers are addressing the issues.”
Sounds like a code update is needed to limit the movement. This issue is more than just a bad batch of servos. Way too many failures

On my pin, the vertical arms on both lights broke within 5 days. I know they were working fine when I received my pin because I tested them out before I even played a game. 5 days later I was testing things out again and noticed that the left one was not moving as described. Then I checked the right spot light and it also was not moving as expected.

I have learned to test everything when I receive my pin and then around a week later, go back and test things again so that I can find issues while they are under warranty and fix things before they become a bigger issue. Things break. It is a new feature and I want to make sure everything is working as it is designed to.

#9160 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Missing screws? Not sure what that means.
But if software engineering is needed to control and limit the movement of the servos to be within specific ranges, until the software comes out to limit, would it be recommended to unplug the spotlights as would they eventually always break until the software update?

Based on your comments, I might wait and see if they produce a code update to the spot lights before I install the replacements. I thought I read somewhere that they were looking to do this. Update the spot light code.

#9180 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Put on some more mod love ...from Britemods
These look way better in person It's hard to capture the true red color on a cell phone camera
These buttons feel really good too, no squeaks, solid contact and no hang ups on the button release[quoted image]

I do not have any pins with light up flipper buttons yet. I might have to try those.

I see that they sell several models. Do you remember which model you purchased?

#9195 2 years ago

Replacement spot lights arrived!

B7109983-7509-4CB5-982B-1D9F7CFC6430 (resized).jpegB7109983-7509-4CB5-982B-1D9F7CFC6430 (resized).jpeg
#9214 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

In the notes it says compatible with GNR... Fits perfectly

Thank you very much! Now I just have to figure out what color I desire.

Been reading your posts. I bet we ordered from the same distributor.

A few of my posts also had some paint issues under the washers. I bought some nylon washers from Lowe’s to keep the metal washers from digging into the paint.

#9217 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

The RED looks really nice in person, it looks orangey in the pics..I think Yellow or Red would look great either way
Just FYI, these are Clear when they are off...the LED ring that you insert between the inner cab and the plastic Lock Nut (they supply) has the color

I think it would be cool if the flipper buttons changed colors to the songs like all of the other lights!

#9228 2 years ago
Quoted from reflex33:

Little help here guys?...
Did the full cliffy install last night (scoop, shooter lanes, ramp diverter). It went smooth as hell. Until...
I went to lift the playfield for a different little project and I heard the dreaded rattle. I checked in the back and saw the following washer. I'm hoping someone can point out where these are in their machine. Since it's black, and the ones holding the ramps and such in place are silver, I am hoping that it is easier to identify.
Things I had to remove to do the install... the upper playfield, the bass wireframe, the apron, the auto plunger, half of the right hotlane lights, and obviously the middle scoop. Any of those could be the culprit.
[quoted image]

I know where two are located…

897B3E23-7BD3-4A4C-8313-BCAEE8CB234F (resized).jpeg897B3E23-7BD3-4A4C-8313-BCAEE8CB234F (resized).jpegF7D0445A-A185-470A-B6EB-B017C71D22B8 (resized).jpegF7D0445A-A185-470A-B6EB-B017C71D22B8 (resized).jpeg
#9301 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Day 1… waiting.

That sucks. I was a day 2 order and I received mine a few weeks back.

#9310 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambo:

Australia has more than 250 day one orders still waiting to be fulfilled (287 of all models were ordered on day one)
The CEs will be sorted very soon but I fear us LEs will be waiting some time…

You guys down under just better hope the container does not fall off the boat! Odds are against it. You have a better chance of winning the lottery.

But it is amazing how many containers fall off ships every year. One study stated on average 568 containers fall off ships every year.

#9368 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Any orders placed are now on the new system, website has been updated. This new lighting is really exciting. They cost at least 3x as much as traditional leds (you can’t buy them at Walmart, lol), but it saves me on labor to make them so we are not raising the price. These are used in high end applications for things like kitchen remodeling. The lighting is so smooth and even, brighter has no harshness and draws LESS power! Because of well these distribute light, the install is now much easier and less cumbersome. The install is literally 5 minutes or less. It will take you longer to take the tape off the backing than it will be to install it.
The RGB version will remain on the traditional system as our new system does not support multi-color.

Question about your lighting colors. Cool vs warm. Do you know what color JJP has installed in the machines? I would like to compare the current color to yours so I know which is which. If that makes any sense! Is JJP’s color warm or cool? Thanks

#9381 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

This looks great. Was browsing the site and the trough light looks cool to but I can't confidently order unless I knew which picture was which color.. is the order red, white blue purple or red blue purple white? Would help if I knew which picture was what color. Same with the back field, etc.
Also would be helpful, to have a translite warm and cool comparison picture... Otherwise..
Ready to order!!

Ditto what he said! Would be helpful to have them labeled in some way.

#9437 2 years ago

Never mind! Emily Litella

#9487 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I can back hand the left ramp, but not all the way to the upper playfield. Should I be able to?

On my machine, I can backhand the left ramp up just up past the upper flipper and under the gate. But it will not make it straight through to the guitar lock. That I can only do with the right flipper.

1 week later
#10000 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

Does anyone have Lior's 4 piece speaker set on their game? I'm just looking for feedback on how it looks on the game. Lior has made it so I know the detail and quality will be great. It's just that it's quite expensive so just looking to hear opinions of whether it's money well spent.

I do not believe he has shipped any yet. With everything going on in his neighborhood, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are delayed for a bit. I have ordered a set. He posted an update in his GNR mods thread a day or two back. I would check there for the last update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lukyduck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=lukyduck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.