IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19307 2 years ago

LE incoming on Monday. Can't wait!

#19338 2 years ago

Both Pinballstar and GAP have LEs available I believe.

#19452 2 years ago

Got my LE today; family and I are loving the game. Jan ‘22 build date, and no issues out of the box. Even lucked out with the Appetite decal on the record. 1.25 code from the factory; wifi connection was easy to setup, and connected in seconds. First JJP for me!

#19589 2 years ago

Man I really am enjoying this game! Whole package is incredible. Had to put a bit of foam on the pop bumper to fix that hang-up spot. Only thing left is that bass wire form problem others have mentioned. I've loosened the spinning diverters, taken the wire form off and bent the fingers, and increased the pitch. Still gets hung up on that left most spot. Any suggestions out there for this? I searched through the thread, but am coming up empty.

#19594 2 years ago
Quoted from PinsNJeeps:

I had the exact same problem. I added a clear zip tie and it fixed it 100% for me so I haven’t touched it.
Also, for those interested attached is a pic where to put the some foam (weather stripping) on the pop bumper. This was a 100% fix for me. Thanks you to whoever posted this solution before.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I will give the zip tie a try; thanks!

#19598 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

For what it's worth, mine would stick on the left and right tine. Turned out to be the middle two tines needed to be straightened out. Suggested by Jackrabbt. Basically taking out the curve on it...so far no issues. Best of luck.

I will keep an eye out for that. So far I have no issues with the middle or right path; just the left one. Screwed up some songs for me already!

#19663 2 years ago

Playing a game today, and this happened. Im not even sure how it got wedged there!

On a positive note, got the bass ramp hang-up worked out, and installed art blades today.

36B2818B-FAB9-4702-B21D-9974C98B09CE (resized).jpeg36B2818B-FAB9-4702-B21D-9974C98B09CE (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19668 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Welcome to the club. This happened to me a couple times, too. Escaybee said it's happened to him as well. Not sure how it could be fixed except to maybe raise the drop target back a hair so there's no room for the ball. It's rare enough that probably not worth bothering with.[quoted image]

Its kind of amazing the ball can even get up there with the coma target being higher than the ramp target.

#19857 2 years ago

Just wanted to post a shout-out to Steve over at JJP. I just took delivery of my game 10 days ago, or so. I too had the lockdown bar adjustment screws up too high from the factory, so when I pulled the glass out for the first time it scratched my Invisiglass. Steve was super helpful in getting me taken care of, and I got a new sheet of Invisiglass yesterday. Top notch service!

#19859 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Congrats!
So let's chat about these lockdown bar screws. The brass ones, right?
What's the function of those and how do you determine the proper adjustment?
Found this
https://user.xmission.com/~daina/tips/pub/tip0289.html
My bar is definitely loose a bit and shifts around and the screws barely clear the glass, might be a very slight rub on one just as you first slide the glass.. I didn't realize the lockdown bar could be tight but now that I think about it I think it was tighter when I first got it.. so I'll try tightening these a bit. I'm wondering if I have to put the glass back on to confirm screw settings.
Also on my lockdown bar, the foam on the underside left side vertical fin that presses against the glass to prevent sliding down is getting rolled off or crumpled up on left side because the glass is pushing it off during insertions of the bar. The right side doesn't do this.
Little stuff... I know.

Yes, those two brass ones. I believe they adjust the tension on the lockdown bar receiver assembly. Once I got the glass off, I was able to turn them both a couple of rotations but there was not a lot of play in them. I was definitely able to get them lower than the glass needed to pass safely over them. Hopefully that'll fix your issue!

1 week later
#20053 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Curious if anyone else is having this issue with the ball getting stuck on top of the AFD target? It's happened 3 times this week.
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club!

#20191 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Cool, thanks. I have some cliffy’s - figured I would drop them in early on. From what my distributor is telling me, the games are now coming with washers in all the trouble spots. Just don’t wind to find out too late that I should have done something earlier to prevent damage….

I just got mine in January, and it looks like washers are all in the right places. I did order a Cliffy set, and the kit from Pinball Life just to be sure I had everything I needed in case something arose. But I've put a ton of games on it, and no issues to speak of. Be careful removing the glass the first time. I had the lockdown bar adjustment bolts up too high from the factory, and it scratched the Invisiglass. JJP support took care of me though rather quickly.

3 weeks later
#20649 2 years ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like new Pinmonk fan kit; includes complete kit with all fans, wiring, and accessories. A must have for any JJP Guns n' Roses owner. Traded my game, and new owner decided to save m...”
2022-03-02
Estero, FL
180 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 29 times

***SOLD***
Ended up trading my GnR LE due to space issues, and new owner decided he would let me keep the Pinmonk fans kit in lieu of having to give more cash on glass. Awesome products, and highly recommended for any GnR owner.

#20670 2 years ago

I traded away my GnR, but have a brand new, unopened, full Cliffy set of protectors ready for a new owner! Cliffy is backlogged about four weeks right now, so avoid the wait.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “As many of you know, Cliffy is backlogged by a few weeks. By the time I received my order of GnR protectors, I had decided to trade the game. So here is a brand new, uninstalled se...”
2022-03-07
Estero, FL
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 30 times

Added over 2 years ago:

***SOLD***

1 week later
#20767 2 years ago

Awesome mod for JJP GnR at a discounted price. PM me if interested. Thanks.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Have a drum kit mod set from Sven in perfect condition for sale. Mounts easily to pop bumper caps with double-sided tape (not included). Price includes shipping.”
2022-03-15
Estero, FL
80 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 73 times

Added over 2 years ago:

**SOLD - thank you, Chris!**

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=jk2171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.