IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhoward1082.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2196 3 years ago

With LEs on the line again has anyone heard anything from their distro about receiving one of the next batch of games, specifically Pinball Star?

#2203 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

When did you order though? Day 1?

Yeah, Iā€™m assuming games rolling off the line right now arenā€™t being delivered next Feb or Mar. Donā€™t even know if I buy that timeline for games ordered today. JJP is anything but efficient building games if going by past experience.

1 month later
#4360 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Once I got the call to pay up in full it took about 3 weeks before I got shipping confirmation. Arrives tomorrow if everything goes well.

When did you order initially out of curiosity? I ordered day 1 within probably 2 minutes of them going on sale and my LE just shipped yesterday. They seem to still be fulfilling at least some day 1 orders almost 3 months later. Demand is definitely outstripping supply

#4446 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Yep this is true. I would say SE and LE should get back in the line late March or early April.

Iā€™m really hoping JJP increases their capacity from the current ~50 games a week (if accurate). Iā€™m not expecting them to be Stern (~250 games a week) but I see no way they can get out more than 1 new game a year at their current rate. It may take them 5-6 months just to knock out the day 1 orders

#4449 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Itā€™s been like that from 2013 to today. I donā€™t think it will change. Iā€™m ok with 1 a year. Thatā€™s just me.

I thought Jack had mentioned his goal was 2 games for last year. Obviously COVID messed things up but I thought part of the reason for the factory move was they outgrew the old space. Itā€™s rough for people that ordered an LE on day 2 to maybe not see a game for 6-7 months. Iā€™m not sure how you grow the business like that.

1 week later
#4697 3 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

The bluetooth dongle is a CSR4.0 (amazon.com link Ā»)
On my machine, it does not work, and neither the AirPods Pro or a Bose Soundlink speaker cannot be paired.
Is your Bluetooth works fine ?

I have not been able to get Bluetooth to work with either AirPod pros or Sony Bluetooth headphones. I got the Sonyā€™s to connect but no sound. The machine does still seem to play the audio though very quiet. Same thing with trying to use the headphone jack.
No audio thru the headphones but quiet audio thru the speakers. I havenā€™t really put any time into troubleshooting it yet though.

#4710 3 years ago
Quoted from Headwires:

What are your thoughts on the way the headphones sound on this machine. I may be having an issue with just mine. The volume is very low even when turned all the way up using either wired or Bluetooth. And the sound is terrible. Anyone else having this issue? Or any suggestions on fixes. I donā€™t have this issue with any of my other JJP games. All sound great with headphones. Thanks for any help given.

I havenā€™t been able to get Bluetooth headphones to work but plugged in they sound amazing. I will say that I have to crank the volume up to like 36-37 to get them decently loud but quality is excellent for me. Maybe check the audio connections at all places? One may be lose somewhere.

#4718 3 years ago

This game is so ridiculously good. I am absolutely blown away by it so far. Just played "You Could Mine" for the 1st time. Holy shit what a good use of the shaker during that song.

#4741 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Whoa wait there is a jukebox mode? :O

You have to enable it in the settings. You can do just music, music/video or music/video/lights. I'm not entirely sure of the controls but I know the lockdown bar button turns it on and switches songs. The only way I've found to stop it though is to enter and exit settings.

#4781 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Ok one last time what do you guys think of th ce compared to the le?,I can get an ce now and not wait months and save a few thousand?

If you're looking at a CE second hand that is going to cost almost twice that of an LE, for myself the differences don't justify the premium. Being an LE owner, the main thing I might potentially miss is the undercab and backbox lighting tied into the game. I'm not sure how much it adds but the more lights the better in my opinion. I'm hoping someone in the mod community comes up with something cool. The CE topper I don't really care about because I know Lior is going to come up with something incredible that is probably way cooler. I also prefer the LE art package better but that's up to personal opinion. The main drawback to an LE at this point is the 2-3 month wait before they start shipping again.

#4783 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Wondering the same thing. You canā€™t get a CE for 10k

I mean jeese, you could keep your LE order and go buy pretty much any other game out there NIB to play for the same cost while you wait for your LE to ship.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4838 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Is the playfield lightshow different on the CE? I was under the impression that the LE and CE had the same lightshow but the CE attract mode seems to have more LEDs. I know the cabinet has more lighting on the CE. I stared at that JJP website screen at release, considering a CE for hours, and didn't pull the trigger mostly because I love the look of the LE art. Now that some unboxing pics are coming along, not sure I made the right choice! The CE is beautiful.

Playfield lighting is the same between CE and LE. CE has extra RGB LEDs under the cabinet, backbox and topper

#4857 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

The question is, how do the lights interact with the game and how would an LE owner hook them up?

Yeah Iā€™m curious how much of a difference it makes being all addressable RGB leds. Like can you even tell from the playerā€™s perspective or does it just end up looking like 1 solid color. If thatā€™s the case, the sound activated undercab lighting kits may be an OK alternative.

#4941 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Is there a change log for v 1.11 anywhere?

Woah what's version 1.11? The latest version on the website is 1.08

#4943 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

My CE has 1.11 loaded on it from the factory

Oh interesting, it looks like they haven't made 1.11 publicly available yet

#4980 3 years ago
Quoted from Anubis330:

I've got a problem that I'm hoping someone knows how to fix. When the ball drops down the fog hole it draines every time. How do I fix this???
[quoted image]

Check out your ball guide below the drain hole. The end of mine (that ends at the post) was bent back for some reason and would almost always drain out the right out lane. I straightened it up and now the ball always hits higher up the playfield safely.

1 week later
#5262 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Havenā€™t downloaded yet. Is there a readme file on the update?

When you pull the update up via wifi on your machine, the change log displays on the screen. Looks to mainly be added light effects for the undercab and backbox LEDs on the CE and some bug fixes.

#5286 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks. Iā€™ll take a look when I get time to update mine. I was more curious on 1.09, 1.10, and 1.11 patch notes as prior to that, we were on 1.08.

The change log has all the previous update notes as well. Honestly all the updates from 1.09 to 1.12 contain the same stuff it looks like, code for the additional CE lights and bug fixes

#5290 3 years ago
2021-01-26 (2) (resized).png2021-01-26 (2) (resized).png
1 week later
#5491 3 years ago

Does anyone else's plunge hit the corner of the right sling? Mine does it frequently leading to the ball bouncing right into the right outlane without a solid nudge at save it. Looking at gameplay video it looks like the plunge should deliver the ball right past the right sling onto the flipper. My game is level and at a 7 degree pitch. I've tried adjusting everything I can think of including the ball gate and trying to adjust the ball guide it rolls down with no luck. I'm not sure what I'm missing.

1 week later
#5962 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Was just wondering the same thing. When are LEs back on line?

Itā€™s interesting that it looks like SEs are back on the line (which I thought no one wanted) and are shipping out as early as next week. No idea what that means exactly for the production schedule as Iā€™m pretty sure they still have CE orders to fulfill and weā€™ve been hearing for months that they were pumping out all the CEs at once before they switched back to LE/SE

#5970 3 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

Where are you getting this info?

Automated, Pinball Star and Flip N Out all posted today about receiving new SE stock next week

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jhoward1082.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=jhoward1082 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.