Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#476 3 years ago

I had zero intentions... until I saw the game being played yesterday. Deposit is in on an SE. One could say I have gotten into the ring.... motherfucker

#478 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

here's a little weird story.
I was talking to my brother about the GnR pin and he is not really a fan of GnR but he's a great big fan of Nirvana. So he told me did I know Axl and Kurt had a feud? I said no and he told me about it.
Anyway today I got a feed/link on my phone (not from my brother but just a spam link to this article). I had been searching GnR on my google but nothing to do with Nirvana, I think its weird that this article was forwarded to me. Could Siri be listening to my conversations?
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/guns-n-roses-vs-nirvana-a-beef-history-166180/
December 1992: Kurt Blasts Axl in The Advocate
In a high-profile interview with LGBT publication The Advocate, Kurt recounted the backstage encounter with Axl and again insulted Guns N’ Roses, as musicians and as people. He also called Axl “a fucking sexist and a racist and a homophobe, and you can’t be on his side and be on our side. I’m sorry that I have to divide this up like this, but it’s something you can’t ignore. And besides they can’t write good music.”

I totally read that last part in Cobains voice.

#573 3 years ago

Having never owned a JJP game, how are the sound systems typically when compared with Stern (only owned Stern).

Thanks

#618 3 years ago

Friends with packages. He’s saying if your friends were delivering the GnR you would have received your package.

#619 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Lol, yes FWP indeed, but dammit man. I just hope it doesnt somehow bump me into the " hopefully in a month" club.

Which edition is being delivered my man?

#623 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oof! That just kicked me in the kidmakers a bit.
Glad you got one! (At the very least for you and 499 other folks to help me feel less pain in my.....money bags!)

HA !! I sour grapes myself from an LE to an SE. Made me feel compelled to not sell anything.

#652 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Earlier in the week I sent my dad a link to the GNR reveal. We both agreed that it looked awesome and joked that we couldn't wait to play each other's - at the time I wasn't thinking about buying and I don't think he was either since he's still expecting another machine and so was I.
Fast forward a few days, I cancel my AIQ premium order and move that money to GNR LE. I had not told my dad yet, I was thinking of maybe surprising him when we went to pick it up from my distributor.
So I am talking to my dad last night on the phone. He was asking when my Avengers was going to be ready for pickup and I couldn't resist so I told him I am getting a GNR LE instead. He asked me if I had already paid for it and I was kind of like, "uhh, yeah. Why?" Turns out he had done the same! This will be the first time in the 20 plus pins between our two collections that we will have the same exact machine, which is breaking an unwritten rule - but it's a great machine to do it on.
Now more than ever, I actually really hope they implement online play so I can kick my dad's ass every day

Ha! Thats great

#728 3 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

So at cointaker I helped to setup the game. I noticed the flippers right away and quickly raised them up by 1 each. Also the scoop up by 1. That made the game feel correct. I do recommend this for nearly every JJP imo, but we also set them up steep so it was fast and quick, not floaty.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great feedback , what pitch did you set it at ?

#731 3 years ago

Sounds like JJP is getting hammered on all versions of this game. Very happy for them, because I want them to be around for a very long time. No way could they have anticipated this much buzz especially in such an odd year.

Hopefully we get some timelines this week on deliveries.

#804 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

So, are most of you ordering from JJP or a distributer. I called Jen and she said to order from my local distributor. He warranties the stuff he sells anyway whereas we know JJP does not.

I ordered through my distributor. They have nothing firm on shipping anything yet, but hopefully soon.

#808 3 years ago

With all due respect, why on earth would you think they didnt have a warranty?

#889 3 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Are any SE shipping yet?

Should be , I know physically they have been in production for close to a week. My distributor has been given no info from JJP on any dates though , and from the silence around here sounds to be the story everywhere.

Will be interesting to see who sees the first SE in the wild. I haven’t heard of a single person with one yet. So yes, they WILL be shipping soon, but no one but JJP knows where , haha.

#937 3 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Is there any SE footage yet?

No, nor do we know when anything is shipping. I do wish they would tell distributors soon when they may start expecting games to ship. Everyone seems in the dark right now with exception of the handful of LE owners who were able to get their games already.

They seem to be making it hard on distributors who are trying to sell games. Many people are reluctant to purchase when a lead time cannot be offered.

#939 3 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

If you haven’t put in an order already. Don’t expect your LE till spring-summer of next year.... there are likely well over 500 LE orders waiting. They need to make 500 CEs and they will make some SEs in between.

No doubt. I ordered the SE for a few reasons. One of them being I have room in my collection right now. If I feel so inclined I can sell down the road to step up to the LE.

My comment was more a blanket statement that no one knows anything yet. I mean I know the SE is currently on the line, but ive seen literally NO ONE who has a clue when they may have one in their hands.

Im certain JJP wishes they could have seen into the future and had these games lined up ready to go out the door. Obviously this would have been foolish considering I dont think anyone anticipated how popular this would have been. As they say "a good problem to have", I just wish they would clue in the distributors. I feel bad for them, considering the weird year we have had.

#946 3 years ago

JJP posted some better stage pics for the SE.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I just heard 2,000 GNR LE’s sold in 10 days

Starting to think my SE should be the one with the numbered badge, haha. Joking, the LE is an incredible machine, I can see why its selling so well. As many others have stated we are supposed to have real shipping times for first run games, so that should be interesting.

#1095 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Wow thats awesome if true....if u include the CE's thats over 2500 games they need to deliver.....lets hope they can build more than 60 games per week

Was just thinking that, and with SEs currently on the line, it could be a long time for LE owners.

#1118 3 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

Was their any news today from JJP to distributors on the timeline....? I thought I read that somewhere sometime

Distributors were told they would have a time frame "this week", no news yet though.

#1220 3 years ago

My distributor told me 1-3 weeks before SE began to ship. Also they are only going to be receiving a fraction of what they had requested. Prepare for the long wait if you dont already have something on order.

#1264 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

First day, or day after, I forget...lol. Paid in full. Ordered from Automated services.

Why are you on pinside? Set that damn game up!

#1270 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

All in on LIOR mods!!!
These are final molds but prototype paint
also, the playfield is a photoshop to give an idea of what it will look like - again not truly representative of the final awesomeness!!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157716545096491?fbclid=IwAR22vAlWDQNgEo-xtp98XNRjhTHff4dOmU3XF8tAtz8PpMH0TjBhCHGI7m0
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Holy shit im in on that lockdown bar mod. Stunning

#1361 3 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Adding an external sub won't help the backbox, unfortunately. Here's a link to our Super Kit if you want to take your GnR audio to the next level:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-jjp-super-kit/
[quoted image]

I honestly didnt know you made a JJP version. Then again, ive never owned a JJP, haha. Definitely interested in your kit when I get my machine shortly.

#1613 3 years ago

Showed up sooner than anticipated. Allllllll the RGB goodness.

#1614 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Showed up sooner than anticipated. Allllllll the RGB goodness.

9E1891D4-B754-4931-91AA-535F38A29467 (resized).jpeg9E1891D4-B754-4931-91AA-535F38A29467 (resized).jpeg
#1616 3 years ago

Looks like they aren’t taking any chances with slings haha.

F45EFE41-2617-4768-9C14-4A1FC206756E (resized).jpegF45EFE41-2617-4768-9C14-4A1FC206756E (resized).jpeg
#1618 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Don’t fix the problem.... cover it up! BRILLIANT!

Adding these could absolutely resolve the problem. It’s a welcome addition to me.

#1624 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

What kind of washer is that, is it carbon or a flexible vinyl/silicone/rubber - it appears to have some flex?
Also, not to be picky but I wonder if a clear one would be less noticeable

Definitely has some flex , which I see as a good thing. Agree on clear , but not complaining.

#1625 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

..and are the sling the only places the washers are present, I wonder on the new LE's if the upper playfield will have them also

You are correct in your assumption , slings only.

Also, everyone keeps saying the game comes alive during song mode. In the bar I played at the sound was super low, and it was in a SUPER bright room in full daylight.

Playing loud in my dark arcade, hollllllllly shit. I get it now.

#1630 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

That's awesome to hear...Enjoy it, I am avoiding all streaming content and rule discussion stuff. How does the overall playfield clear look to you, is it thinned out like the newer Sterns or still thicker...

You are all the wiser having the willpower to not watch streams.

The clear looks like glass compared to my Elvira, my JP pro actually has a fantastic play field, but this one is even smoother. No issues to report.

#1660 3 years ago

Im sure this is more general pinball troubleshooting, because It happens across all manufacturers, but has anyone dealt with flipper hop on JJP games? Any tips on how to fix, etc? Sure its easy, just never had the issue fortunately.

Basically any time the ball rolls down to the left flipper it hops badly.

#1683 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Align the flipper rubber perfectly with the end of the return lane guide.

Easy fix , smooth now, thanks.

#1699 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Is the back stage a magnet?

I don’t believe so. Appears to be screwed down. Unless you mean something else ?

DDE37C01-8BF1-4ADA-864F-CCD4427F9074 (resized).jpegDDE37C01-8BF1-4ADA-864F-CCD4427F9074 (resized).jpeg
#1701 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I mean the shot behind the bumpers

O sorry, yes indeed it is.

#1759 3 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

I have noticed that coil gets HOT after a good session of playing. I've had to resolder a couple wires on the left flipper so far and tweak the right plunger diverter.
As for dimples. I do have them. Don't care. 400 games so far. Home use only.

Im going to look into PinMonk s cooling kit for this game. Flippers get a hard workout on this game and could be very beneficial.

#1766 3 years ago

Can someone tell me where to purchase a shaker motor? Ive used the pinball life ones for my stern games, but didnt know if something else was recommended for JJP.

#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Pinball Life sells the JJP ones also. The SE doesn’t come with a shaker?

Thank you, and no it does not.

#1889 3 years ago

You guys should be getting commission, just bought the Sony sub.

#1896 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

When hooking up a sub, do u just run a line from the sub in the bottom of the cab to the external sub?

Thats one way, but yes, this is what most people seem to do.

#1946 3 years ago

Probably a stupid question, but wont be the first or last one I ask. The inner loop shot that goes through the pops, mine hits the pops every time, but is it supposed to?

It seems as if its supposed to continue the other way, like an "s" of sorts. Anyone have to adjust this?

#1949 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

No you can repeat that loop shot.
Oh wait, I’m talking about the loop off of the upper right flipper. I think you’re talking about something else.

I’m probably explaining poorly. Hope this pic helps.

I assume the shot is supposed to follow that yellow line. Mine always gets caught in the pops.

5A7BDFD0-6E88-47B0-8363-122C363B2A2C (resized).jpeg5A7BDFD0-6E88-47B0-8363-122C363B2A2C (resized).jpeg
#1957 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Can that guide rail be adjusted? I would try that and see if it makes a difference.

I will certainly check this. If it can be that should certainly give me the adjustment im looking for. Looks like a pain to get to the screw, but I am going to check it out.

#1960 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

The two flip n out streams, seemed to constantly feed the top roll overs. Very few times did it get caught in the pops. I guess we’ll find out as more games get into people’s hands.

Yeah it seems somewhat like that shot in Deadpool, which is badass. I am hoping that rail can be adjusted, it just depends on if a slotted screw hole exists.

#1967 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Are you saying it’s hitting the pops before the guide or does the ball bounce from the guide straight back to the pops?

The first one. The shot hits the pops before it reaches the second guide.

#1968 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Which pop is catching the ball when you make this shot? Maybe play with the level of the game a tad so the ball avoids the pop skirts and makes the complete S.

Always seems to hit the bottom pop for sure. Ill try taking the pitch down first. If the mount is slotted the rail definitely has room to move, but im certainly going to try pitch first as it appears you have to take the whole damn stage apart to get to the screw, haha.

#1991 3 years ago

Full disclaimer, I LOVE Elvira 3. Have you seen its 1k topper? Looks like a 3rd grade art project that got a c-

#2101 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

I went thru my SE and see no issues (but I didnt remove the black washers on the slings) Had a coupe adjustments out of the box. upper right eos switch threw an error on bootup (just a small adjustment) and the flippers were not aligned properly (raised too high) another small adjustment. Games been playing great since. So far im enjoying the speed and flow of the SE. Light shows are still awesome in my opinion.

It is indeed a bad ass game, no doubt! I would advise you check back in a few days though. My pooling issues started showing up after a few dozen plays a few days in.

I will be taking several pics tonight for my distributor, but this showed up Saturday. I noticed pooling around several posts, so i wanted to inspect things a little better.

Truly, I think JJP knocked it out of the park with this game, but seeing stuff like this on my own game really gives me bad vibes. Truly hope they can make this right.

*edit - bad lighting, but notice the direction of the clear on the right side? This happened at the factory when screwing down the post. Its literally going clockwise. To be fair I doubt they noticed, but in my case something is up with the clear. No way should a normal torque down cause this.

5ca19dae89a5653fbca7452dd4b4e3bb5c6c79d7 (resized).jpeg5ca19dae89a5653fbca7452dd4b4e3bb5c6c79d7 (resized).jpeg

#2104 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

what do you think would be "Making it right"?
I was thinking about this last night and really these are the only fair options I could come up with.
1. New populated playfield
or
2. 20%-30% refund
or
3. ship the game back for a full refund including cost of shipping and taxes

Its a great question, and I honestly dont have an answer. Its more than offering up some washer/post kit though.... I mean were talking about actual art being ripped off, less than 1 week into ownership.

I hesitate to just throw out some emotional request, and will see what they come back with. I am terrified to continue finding surprises to be honest. My only reason for posting this in the owners thread is, well... im an owner and I just want people to be cautious in assuming they have no issues, when they seem to creep up after a few dozen plays.

#2123 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

So out of all of the people in this thread with an LE on order, who has called and cancelled? I'd love to know how quickly I am moving up the line as a result of the cancellations out of protest here...
If push came to shove and your distributor called you today and said "yup, ready to ship! please pay this invoice, youll have your game Friday of this week!" - how many would actually say "thanks but no thanks...call the next buyer in line!" ?
Demand on this is through the roof. We are all hypothetically looking at months-long wait period at the moment and have not heard a peep from JJP with any details just to make this whole thing more disconcerting...yet are we cancelling in droves??

I honestly didnt realize this topic was so polarizing.

I know the demand has been huge, and rightfully so! I just dont think its right to see flaws such as this right out of the box. I had to tweak each and every single mech on Elvira, not once was I ever angry. Seeing several posts starting to have issues after 30-50 games including one post where art has completely separated from the bare wood is cause for concern to me.

I am one of the many people who roll their eyes seeing people complaining about dimpling, etc. , but this is the fear of art flaking / chipping off your playfield. I shouldnt have to worry about this just because I chose to purchase NIB.

#2127 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did you join Pinside yesterday? lol Everything is polarizing! JK!

I walked right into that

#2228 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

first impressions after my first handful of games
flow is awesome, this is the biggest surprise to me. Videos make this game look clunky but its an awesome shooter. That left orbit is pure sex
the callouts lowering the music volume is annoying- any way to disable this?

Both orbits are so satisfying to me. So smooth.

#2229 3 years ago

There is a super annoying issue with my game. My wife consistently outscores me, maybe this can be fixed in the next code update.

#2238 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

does your right orbit always come around to the flipper? Mine hits left sling some of the time

Mine NEVER hits the sling. How steep is your pitch?

#2240 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I’m around 6.6. It just barely grazes the top of the sling sometimes. I’ll check if I’m level again...

Just a thought, you may be good there. Also check in various areas that you are good left to right. I would suggest you adjust the orbit rail, but I am not sure its adjustable on this game. If you are super close to having it NOT hit the sling, willing to bet you can drop the right side very slightly to make it work out.

Hitting the orbit from the left side ok?

#2242 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Check the ball guide on the left side. I was hitting the sling and needed to adjust it. It is a PITA to adjust, as you need to remove at least the first 2 bolt / screws and align it.

good to know its adjustable

#2287 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just buy a bulk kit and have extras!

Hell yeah, exactly what I did. Always great to have extra titans, order some extra balls while your at it. Minimize those shipping charges for these small things.

Their bulk kit actually includes everything you could ever need, including flipper rubbers. Their site is actually fairly intuitive for a small company. Add the bulk kit to your cart, itll pop up and allow you to change the colors, etc.

#2293 3 years ago

Any tips on checking my magnet? I remember seeing it activate frequently but the past several games it doesnt seem to be working.

Thanks

#2349 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Keep telling yourself that this is the next POTC and I’ll keep playing the two new sterns I added to my collection and pocketed 2500 as everyone dumps pins to afford the pinball machine handed to us straight from God. AND in a year or two I’ll send you a picture of my low play LE I paid under 9k.. maybe even 8500.. There’s no question it’s a great pin, but I’ve noticed the feeding frenzy on new pinball games to justify spending a ridiculous amount on a pinball game. The pinball community keeps driving prices up. $1000 toppers... $13k games. It IS insanity, but when you are caught up in it, you don’t see it. And yes, I can afford one Nicoy as that is typically your next response. Or perhaps I live in my parents basement. You’re right. Your pinball game is MUCH cooler than my two.. and my left over cash. Back to kneel at the alter of GnR 2.0.

Why do you feel the need to come in the owners threat just to stink up the toilet?

#2351 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Never said it wasn't a good pin. Im sure its great. That response was for Nicoy. Enjoy your playing your GnR.

Sorry about the misunderstanding, appreciate the courtesy flush

#2353 3 years ago

When playing other games I have to constantly convince myself its OK to cradle the ball during modes and multiballs

#2365 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

There is almost an EM feel, if almost looks a little like one.

I was with you, until this

#2423 3 years ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

LTG can you guys put in a way to cancel a song start in case you want to increase song level? Also in the operator menu it would be nice to control mystery awards. The game plays very long for location play it would be nice to make ball saves mover conservative.

If you controlled mystery award, would it still be a mystery?

#2427 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Still waiting for my game. Do those with the game find the mystery animation too long?

Yes , but you can just hit both flippers to skip

#2433 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I think he is saying he doesn't want "start song" as a mystery award.

Makes sense

#2436 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The band member revolver insert color turns green when you have locked that band member. There are meters for Crowd, Pyro, Lights, and Amp on the LCD that show when they are maxed out. Circle meters.[quoted image]

Super helpful, thanks

#2577 3 years ago

Anyone else have a magnet that doesnt seem to be working? Used to see it several times a game, now havent seen it in days.

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You just pull. Magnets hold it in place.

It’s a super weird sensation first time you do it.

#2722 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

Joined the club this afternoon!
[quoted image]

And next door to maiden , great choices.

3 weeks later
#3659 3 years ago

Hey guys / gals. I noticed in the 1.08 code they added the ability to adjust the led brightness on the bass guitar. Anyone know where this is at? I know I am overlooking it in the settings, and its driving me crazy knowing its there somewhere, haha.

Thank you

#3661 3 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Settings->Game Settings->Devices->SE Left Ramp Bass Guitar Intensity

thanks so much!

#3690 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

the camera makes me look like a fat ass, anyone else?

LOL , I thought so also. In reality though, my fat ass makes me look like a fat ass.

#3725 3 years ago

Hell yea haha.

3 weeks later
#4413 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Take it somewhere else mate. This is an owners thread for gun's and roses, not a comparo thread. No-one here is bashing any machines we are just talking about the new gun's and roses machines we are either getting or have. There are no JJP fan's here or Stern fanboy's as you call them, just people talking about gun's and roses machines.
Pretty pathetic attempt at a troll.

I really dont think they are trolling, but I understand why you may have taken it that way.

Fanboys are toxic in any event.

#4435 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If a dealer sells a ton to your state, you’re gonna get charged sales tax on top of the game. If they don’t do much business in your state, you’re clear from them charging you.
You owe in either case though, but again, no one ever pays.
Look up Nexus rules for more info.

This is supposed to be a happy thread and you dare bring up nexus rules?

I didn’t know you were such a troll.

#4477 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

Question for SE owners ... are you still enjoying your game or do you have regrets not getting an LE?

No regrets here.

#4478 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Edit, code 1.07 installed. Will 1.08 fix this?

I have never had a reset on my SE. So not sure its a code issue.

1 month later
#5566 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Business consultant much?
Putting up the price probably reflects the difference in cost between the cost of production when they announced the machine to the cost of this hateful covid world.
Do you really think their business model is to screw their customers?
Tell you what, link me to your business and i'l link you to mine.

My business gets price increase alerts months in advance. Not saying costs shouldn't go up, but announcing "hey prices are up tomorrow" is just dishonest, or someone really is doing a poor job at communicating.

To your own point if GnR wasnt selling well, do prices jump 1000? Some folks have unlimited disposable income, which is great, but moves like this hurt guys like myself, because costs typically dont come back down.

Love this game, and I apologize if I am contributing to the derailment of this thread, but I just see it as a dirty move based on success. I love the fact pinball has blown up in the past few years, but really fear stuff like this could eventually push many folks back out.

#5602 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:It’s well worth the increased cost. I really feel like these are essential if you play for a few hours at a time like I do on certain evenings. That flipper fade is a real buzz kill.

I like this kit for this game, also thinking about getting one for Elvira. I would love the flippers on that game to be full power for the entire game, so many backhand shots I depend on.

#5686 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Too funny lol. As heavy as that game is I doubt the game moves much anyway.

Lol! I’m more likely to pull a muscle than tilt this game out.

#5691 3 years ago

I disagree with Evans out of bounds there. In Madden I would have hit "O" to do a spin move. I would have scored there.

Wrong thread, my bad.

#5912 3 years ago

I feel horrible for Michelle, her childhood was straight shit

#5914 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Who's Michelle?

Her daddy worked in porno, since mommy wasnt around. She used to love her heroin, but now shes underground

#5938 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Ok so installed 1.13 with 1.14 patch. Downloaded then it said finishing updating with the red bar.. all sweet. But the current code still says 1.07.
Have I missed an install step

Im sure I am missing something but I think there is some refinement to do on the wifi updates. Ive had to do each update numerous times.

File will download, then seemingly nothing happens. File will download, error message verifying. Then 3rd time usually a charm. This isnt normal, but assume its a symptom of something new.

3 months later
#10875 2 years ago

sorry wrong thread.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Chaska, MN
7,800 (OBO)
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=jandrea95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.