IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5616 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9922 2 years ago

Hello
Looking to acquire an LE model. Any thoughts (please keep it constructive). I know it’s popular and hard to find.

Thank you

1 month later
#11742 2 years ago

Hello Fellas

Well just powered up my new LE and am very pleased thus far. Stunning game!! Couple quick questions please…. I had to slightly bend the “catch” that skids down into the rectangular hole in the lock bar assembly for the playfield as it just wasn’t getting there. Not much but a little. Don’t know if anyone else has faced this. I am guessing that the foam in the back of the cab keeps the playfield very tight?!

Also I have two wires that got fatter somehow at the very back of the playfield. Please see picture. Looks like they were rubbing on something?? Any ideas fir remedy here? Liquid stuff they sell to repair wire insulation?? New harness?? Thank you guys. First nib and a little nervous. Haven’t even played the game yet. It was built 5/21 and appears to have the washer fixed in place and is running 1.21 code. Thank you guys!!

George

#11743 2 years ago

Dokey. Forgot to add picture

E6E55517-71C7-4CE6-B97F-2A48060471D2 (resized).jpegE6E55517-71C7-4CE6-B97F-2A48060471D2 (resized).jpeg
#11744 2 years ago

The above picture originally had the wires going over the top of the wood that is why you can see a small indentation! I moved them to sit as they are pictured now

#11770 2 years ago

Hello Fellas

An error camas up upon startup today that says “matrixes switch #18 bumper rubber is stuck closed. I did print off the manual but just looked through and did not see a switch layout. Can anyone lend a hand here please?

#11771 2 years ago

If there is a switch layout somewhere can one of you guys let me know and I’ll add it to my manual please? Thank you

#11774 2 years ago

Ok. Thank yiuu I’ll fellas. Was thinking there may be a playfield drawing with all the switch locations identified kind of lake bally Williams games

#11775 2 years ago

I reviewed page 16 and it does not show a playfield switch layout. Maybe there isn’t one. Not sure but if not it sure would help to ident the location of a potential bad switch.

#11776 2 years ago

Maybe it is in the software somewhere.

#11780 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Look up the center of the playfield, a little past the spinning album. See the leaf blade switch behind the rubber ring to the left ? Yours is stuck closed. Adjust it.
LTG : )

Many thanks Lloyd!!

#11782 2 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

If I remember correctly you can press the start (?) button during matrix test and will display the playfield and show the switch locations. Maybe somebody else can confirm this? Don't have the machine in front of me.

That would be great as otherwise how does one find out the location of the potential errant switch? Thank you

#11791 2 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Go to Single Switch from the switch test menu. It has a picture of the playfield. As you scroll through the switches, their location is highlighted on the picture.

Thank you!!

#11801 2 years ago
Quoted from mozach:

Go to Single Switch from the switch test menu. It has a picture of the playfield. As you scroll through the switches, their location is highlighted on the picture.

Awesome. Thank you. Was able to confirm what Lloyd advised. Thank you again!!

#11802 2 years ago

Wondering if anyone could confirm how the Ethernet board is held onto the metal plate under the playfield. Looks like screws would go down from the topside if the board through the plastic standoffs on the board into the threaded holes in the plate. My board is just hanging. Damn good thing I spotted this!! Shorting this bad boy out would have meant lots of bad things likely!!??

#11811 2 years ago

While making the switch fix that you fellas graciously assisted with, found the board that all the cat five cables plug into just hanging under the game. I then proceeded to look for the screws and they were in there. Tucked in the corner. No biggie but it could have been if that board had shorted out. I can see maybe one, possibly two missing screws but all four!! Must have been built on a Friday or Monday. Love the game however. This one is another one that will never leave short of me going financially busy of course!!

#11882 2 years ago

I know that there has been some talk about the shooter rod spring tension. Has anyone changed their shooter rod spring and if so, what did you use? Results??

Thank you

#11980 2 years ago

Does anyone out there know if v 1.21 has issues with connecting to WiFi? Thought those issues were resolved in earlier versions. Trying to get to 1.22 but cannot as WiFi will not connect. Maybe I have to do it with the thumb drive?? WiFi issues not yet resolved??

#12018 2 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

1.21 up to 1.22 should work on wifi but if it isn't, then do the delta update via USB.

Many thanks

1 month later
#13380 2 years ago

So I played a few games and damn I suck as this machine!! I go back to my C37 to get back some confidence! This is a tough game for those like me that only play occasionally!

#13396 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

HELP! I just got my GNRLE and very excited. I got everything hooked up and looks AWESOME. Well I turn it on and there is no playfield lights. I only get the LED strips on the side. Looked at the connections under the playfield and the the main board was loose but all the connections are good. Look in head and everything looks right. Any advice please?? I went into test and it does not show that they are not on. It's like everything is working.

Sounds familiar although my game did power up properly when I tried it however, when I finally looked at the underside, the board that zaph talks about only had one of four screws in it. The others were rattling around in the cab. I can see one screw loose or missing but three. Oh well. Securely attached and now in good shape. Another funny…. I contacted JJP as the wiring harness to the left spotlight ran over the top of the vertical area in far back. Wires were abraided. JJP sent me a new harness for the spotlight but it was wired backwards. The wires exited the same side as the led??! Oh well desoldered then and resoldered on the back side and all is well. Grateful I can do little stuff but I leave the big stuff fir the pros!!

#13508 2 years ago

Quite amazing not to mention impressive. Than you take it to the next level by providing a component list. Wow!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gps.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=gps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.