IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg
1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3148 (resized).jpeg
20240407_215717 (resized).jpg
20240407_215654 (resized).jpg
20240407_215630 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider etr104.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15282 2 years ago

#2000 has been delivered here in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. August 2021 manufacturing date. I ordered through Player 1 Amusements Group based out of the Toronto area back on November 11th, 2020, so took close to a year to get here. Not going to lie, the wait was making me insane, but this game is well worth the wait. Came with v1.22 installed. I'll upgrade to 1.23 in the coming days.

This one has Use Your Illusion I on the record spinner. (Which I'm happy about, this is my favorite GNR album, I rank it even above Appetite).

So far the game is flawless, no QC issues that I can find. Not a huge fan of the plunge (I find plunges to the back of the playfield more satisfying than a plunge that only goes about 5"), but thats more of a game design issue.

My other issues are likely due to my own low skill level as a player. I have a real difficult time getting the left ramp. I don't know if there's an adjustment to the game I need to make, or just more practice (more likely). The other thing is that center scoop. When I don't need to hit it (ie when I'm already in a song), I hit it non-stop. When I actually want to hit it (ie to start a song), I can't hit the thing to save my life. Again, I think this is a reflection of my own skill level rather than a problem with the game.

We'll have to wait and see how this playfield holds up after a couple hundred plays.

By the way, this is my first pin, so prepare yourself for a barrage of stupid questions that I'll likely have in the coming weeks/months as I learn how to maintain this thing!

#15291 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Most people have reported a need to adjust the right flipper and lowering it a bit in order to better hit the left ramp. It's definitely more apparent depending on what pitch level your game is currently set at as well.

I appreciate the suggestion. Is this a setting that I adjust in the menu or is this a physical adjustment? Is there instructions on how to accomplish this? As I said, this is my first pin, so go easy on me/

#15305 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I ordered my LE in Feb from Nitro. Got the email today, itā€™s on the line coming to Oakville,ON. Guessing I will be dealing with the same issues you may be. Congrats on the new pin!!

Nice!!!! I tried to order from Nitro originally and they just told me to go through Player One because they were closer ... Nonetheless Player One did a great job. Game took forever to get, but obviously not their fault. Nice to see more Canadians on here.

#15306 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Big congrats! And I think #2000 is cool number to get! Looking forward to your posts! (No pun intended)

Yeah I was really really surprised to get '2000' .. never thought i'd get a nice round number, I expected some random number without meaning. So this is cool.

Quoted from DaveBen:

I bought an SE back in April from Player 1.
My first pin too.
I'm in Tecumseh.

Nice!! So apparently my GNR wasn't the first one in Windsor/Essex county as I thought it might be. Thats awesome, I've never tried out the SE but I'm very curious to try it out if I see it somewhere to see the differences in the gameplay.

I've got a friend I met on a Facebook group in Leamington who also has a GNR on order from P1 but doesn't have one yet, I think he will have it soon. It seems like JJP is gradually getting close to being caught up on manufacturing... maybe ...

#15403 2 years ago

When starting a song, is there any advantage / disadvantage to just accepting and playing the song that they give you rather than pressing the action button to pick a song of your own choice? I know obviously some songs are easier and some are more difficult, but with all other things equal, is it best to just play the song that the game gives you?

#15424 2 years ago

Well, 94 games in the books now on my game. I think I've solved a couple issues but not all.

First of all, playfield looks great so far, no hint of pooling or any other problems yet, so that's good.

I found the autolaunch to be weak, and occasionally taking two tries to launch a ball out. I was able to raise this by just one increment in the coil settings and now it seems perfect.

I found that I was getting a lot of weak flips right into the out lanes and that the left ramp was real hard to get to. I raised the flipper power by one increment in the coil settings and now the game plays much better.

As of right now though, my biggest issue is the center scoop! After about 70 or so games, my center scoop was firing balls SDTM. As suggested in the thread, I slightly loosened the 2 screws holding the center scoop in, then twisted it as far to the left as I could (there was a bit of play so I was able to turn it enough. Re-tightened and it was fantastic. However put 24 more games in the book and the scoop is once again firing the balls SDTM. I know one person in here suggested tilting up the scoop with a washer or two underneath but I don't quite have the dexterity to do that without removing the upper playfield (which I think is beyond my novice abilities, at least for now, maybe I'll build up more confidence).

So basically, I was able to correct the problem, only for the problem to be back within 24 games. Why is the scoop working it's way over like that? Would you suggest lowering the power of the scoop so that it doesn't work it's way out of alignment? I don't know, but I can't be removing my glass after every 25 games, there has to be a more long lasting fix.

Has anybody ever contact JJP Support about this issue? What have they said?

#15433 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Add two washers to each screw on the left side of the scoop as youā€™re looking at it with the playfield up. Fixed mine this way - center of the left flipper every time now.

Appreciate the reply. So these washers go under the playfield? I lifted mine up just now and took a picture of the bottom of the scoop. So in this picture, it's the screw in the upper left and lower left of this view that need additional washers? Also note that there appears to be a screw missing from the upper right. What size screw/washer should be here, the center scoop assembly does not appear to be in the manual for some reason.

under_scoop (resized).jpgunder_scoop (resized).jpg
#15461 2 years ago

Apologies if this has already been covered extensively, but is there a reliable way to stop plunges (and auto launches) from going straight down the middle? I lose far too many balls because they get auto launched, hit tip tip of the sling shot, and then bounce straight down the middle, out of reach of either flipper.

#15551 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Yes just need a long philips head and you can remove scoop via the 2 screws, add the washers, and no need to remove upper PF! This has solved my center scoop SDTM problem.

Do you mind posting a picture of your scoop to show how it's sitting and the positioning of these washers?

#15561 2 years ago

Here's a random rules question. Does anybody know what decides when the left ramp diverter opens or closes, when you aren't in any kind of special mode? I've noticed I'll have a ball cradled, then suddenly the diverter closes (blocking the upper playfield), or suddenly it opens (opening the upper playfield). There's got to be some kind of reason but it just seems random to me. Can somebody explain that to me?

#15570 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

When stage is lit (yellow insert beneath left ramp) then the diverter will be down.
When you start a game, the diverter will be up until you qualify a band member.
If you hold the ball on your flipper for too long, the diverter will go up to prevent the coil from burning up.

Makes perfect sense! Appreciate the answer. I'm learning!

#15669 2 years ago

Is it common to have your Upper PF Rubber come up in your test report as stuck open? If I remove the glass, I can manually activate the switch with ease (with both my finger and by swiftly rolling a ball). That particular rubber is way off to the left of the upper pf flipper, so I feel like any ball that travels over there will be travelling slowly so perhaps the leaf switch just needs to be adjusted?

Does this rubber affect gameplay at all much? I know there is an insert labeled 'FOG' next to that rubber, so that part of one of the modes?

#15838 2 years ago

My left spotlight has stopped moving on the X-axis. I haven't attempted much disassembly much because as far as I know, the X-axis movement is directly connected to the servo with no linkage arm to get broken. When I do the spotlight test, the light will slightly attempt to turn left/right and even shake a little bit. So I thought maybe the motor was just bad.

However when I take a closer look, I can see the cogs of the gear for the servo. Is this normal? Looking at this picture would you say the bracket has come loose from the servo? I Can see the screw holding it together appears to be intact. Does this look like everything is sitting correctly or does it need to be disassembled and tightened up?

20211008_012710 (resized).jpg20211008_012710 (resized).jpg
#15848 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Replace the servo.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I don't think it looks difficult to do.

My machine is only 2 weeks old. I also will need one other part. One of the plastic lenses from the lighting truss above the stage has fallen off. One of the little plastic tabs that holds it on is broken so I'll need to get one of these as well.

For these types of parts should I be contacting JJP directly (through their support form)? Or should I be going through my distro? (Player1 in Canada)

#15890 2 years ago

The manual mentions that this game has a mechanism that will hold the balls in the trough even when the playfield is lifted (to position 4). My question is, how much do you guys trust this mechanism? Do you guys remove the balls prior to fully lifting your playfield? Or does everybody fully trust that mechanism and that no balls will come falling out smashing into something breakable?

#15910 2 years ago

I seem to have recently started getting a few 'glass bangers' on the lower left side of the playfield and balls that roll up onto the plastics in just past the left out lane before heading to the out lane. Is this a common occurance? I think I've seen mention of fly ball protectors but I'm not sure where to put them. I can't quite place where/how the balls are going airborn as it always seems to happen during intense song modes with 4-5 balls chaotically clanging around, so without the assistance of a high speed camera, it's tough to see the sequence of events that is causing it.

Is this common?

#15948 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Stupid question , are the coin mechs set up and ready to go .
I remember , I was told I had to pay extra to get the coin mechs to work on my Hobbit .

Mine game came from the factory with USA Quarter coin mechs, at least mine did. I'm in Canada so I've swapped out both mechs and reject buttons for Canadian $1 coins (loonies). From there it's just a matter of going through the menu and setting up your pricing settings, how much a credit costs, how much a pulse from each mech is worth, etc.

#15949 2 years ago

I know this has probably come up time and time again and I'm sure the answer probably changes as people learn more strategy. But what patches do you guys prioritize getting at the start of a game? What are the best patches and patch combos to work towards as you get started?

I'm a novice player (at best). My best score is about 5.1 million, so I need all the help I can get!

#15999 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I would love to see knocking on heavens door added in future update, GNRā€™s version rocks!

I imagine getting the rights to use it may be an issue since GNR didn't write it. I'm actually surprised they were able to get Live And Let Die into the game for the same reason, I think Slash was able to pull some strings with Paul McCartney.

#16400 2 years ago

I know this has probably been asked many times in here. I'm still having trouble with my guitar lock sending balls STDM. I took a video and slowed it down a bit to try to see whats happening. basically my ball is heading to the right as planned, then bounces off the ball guide and ricochet's to the middle of the platfield. I've heard solutions about either bending guides, adding foam or rubber or something. I'll attach the video here so you can see what exactly is happening and maybe you guys can give me a suggestion of what needs to be bent, and in what direction.

If it matters, the left side of the guitar lock also goes STDM, and what happens is a mirror image of this.

#16485 2 years ago

What is the best line/point of reference to use to make sure my level is straight when leveling Left-Right? Basically I'm looking for some kind of visual guide to ensure that my level is sitting 100% width-wise without being crooked. I was thinking the top of the 'not in this lifetime' insert above the revolver would be a good straight-edge to use? or possibly the top of the Richard and Frank inserts in the revolver? At first I thought the lines of latitude on the world map would be okay but they aren't completely straight.

1 week later
#16982 2 years ago

Have any of you guys ever had issues with the Hexagon Lens Covers that go on the hex lights? Specifically the 4th light (if you are counting left to right).?

Basically about 2 weeks ago, I found the hexagon lens cover on the Axl lanes of the playfield with one of the little tabs that snap it into place broken off. I contacted JJP through the support form and they shipped me out a replacement relatively quickly. When trying to re-attach the new lens cover, the little tab snapped off instantly. The problem is that the big RJ45 connector is director behind the clip that breaks, so there's no clearance to get it on. I could try unplugging the RJ45 connector and would probably be able to snap the cover into place, but then would there be clearance to even get the plug back in with the little tab there?

Have any of you had issues with these covers falling off, breaking, etc? If so, what did you do to overcome it?

#17196 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

i rather enjoyed the boomerang effect.
how do i find out if it went bad or if it's code? I mean it works on certain things, so i'm guessing it's just the new code.

I had a similar concern and what I did to set my mind at ease was just hold a ball between your fingers within an inch or two of the magnet, and then use the coil test feature to engage the magnet and see if it pulls the ball out of your hand. If it does, then you know that everything physically works fine, and that something else in the game (code most likely ) is just telling the magnet not to engage. The coil test is a very quick charge, don't expect it to hold the ball for any significant amount of time but you should feel it pull the ball from your fingers if you are near the magnet.

#17261 2 years ago

Hey everybody,

I know this is a topic that's been beat to death on here, but I need some help figuring this out. I'm having issues with my left diverter. It intermittently will not fully go down. When the problem happens, the coil fires, but the diverter only makes it down about 25% of the way, obviously not opening the upper PF up. When the problem happens, it will happen consistently (I can replicate it in the diverter test in the menu).

I removed the glass and checked the obvious (the jam plate that falls off for people) and mine is securely on and in place. The bolts fastening it are 100% tight and the split locking washers are in place.. I checked all screws/bolts on the assembly and everything is 100% tight.

When the problem is happening, if I power the machine off and manually push the diverter down, I can definitely feel it binding somewhere which is likely why the coil has trouble pulling it down. But I can't quite find where it's binding. The diverter doesn't look to be rubbing the plastic ramp, though it might be rubbing the playfield as it passes through, and it might be binding where the jam plate attaches, though I can't quite verify which.

There is a lot of front-to-back play on the entire diverter shaft, and the severity of the binding is better or worse depending on how the shaft/diverter are sitting. I suspect this play may be the issue, causing the diverter shaft to sometimes sit in such a way where it binds.

Any suggestions on what I should be adjusting and where? Keep in mind I'm very new to pinball repair but am very interesting in learning all you guys can teach me.

Also of note, the entire assembly sits angled out from bottom of the playfield, is this normal? (See attached image)

20211107_134408 (resized).jpg20211107_134408 (resized).jpg
#17306 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

For a start. I'd do something about the coil stop. It's leaning away from the coil. It should be straight up and down with it.
LTG : )

Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, it looks like maybe the high heat from the coil has let the bracket metal bend a little over time until it's WAY out of whack. That's crazy.

I appreciate the responses both of you. Actually you pointed me in the right direction. The coil had a lot of play in it. The "DIVERTER SOLENOID BRACKET" seemed to be sitting too far from the coil, which allowed the coil to freely move back and forth between the bracket and the coil stop. So I just loosened the two nuts holding the solenoid bracket in place, and slid it back to better sandwich in the coil and push it up against the coil stop and tightened everything back up.

Everything works perfect from the test menu. Will need some "real world" game testing to determine if the problem is actually solved or not.

#17414 2 years ago

I got my ball stuck in a new place, was somehow wedged between the record spinner and the scoop assembly, not sure how common this is. but a ball search was initiated, and I noticed, when the game is doing a ball search, the spotlights started moving around and pointing around the field as if they were searching for the ball. Next time you get a ball search happening, look at the spotlights.

Maybe this is already well known, but I thought it was cute/amusing.

1 week later
#17673 2 years ago

haha! I had my GNR LE just sitting in Attract mode while I was working on something else, when I heard a random attract mode callout come from the machine, Axl saying "It's Richard Fortus's birthday today!" ... So I look it up on Wikipedia and sure enough, Nov 17th is indeed his birthday! The attention to detail on this game is amazing. Seriously, callouts based on the current date? Is that common in pinball? I've never seen it before!

#17677 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I think that would have been Duff, how cool is that, I love little Easter eggs, Nice one Eric.

95% sure it was Axl. It didn't sound like a studio recording the way Duff/Melissa's callouts do. It sounded like it was a sound bite taken from one of Axl's monologues at a concert.

At any rate, it caught me off guard and amazed me. Is there any other date-specific callouts that anybody has noticed?

#17706 2 years ago

Have any of you guys made any changes to your "Game Settings"? (ie any of the rules) to make the game harder, or easier? So far I've just been using the defaults that came with the machine. I notice there are some built in 'presets' that you can use but I've never tried loading them.

#17712 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I havenā€™t messed with the presets. But The biggest changes Iā€™ve made are: decreased my max song ball saver from 60secs to 45s. I increased the powerchord jackpot lock from 15s to 20s. I increased difficulty to start all booster multiballs (except AMP) by 1-2 ticks. Iā€™ve lowered the amount each band member adds to ball save time down to the lowest setting (10s?).
I think I have a few other changes but canā€™t think of them off top of my head. But those are the biggies.

Interesting. Sounds like all of these make the game slightly more difficult, were you finding things too easy?

#17713 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I changed the applause jackpot timeā€¦. yeah - itā€™s my game.

Not gonna lie, I've considered doing that too. For some reason the Center Scoop is the strangest thing for me. If I I don't want it, I hit it non stop. But if I need it to collect an applause jackbot i always bang the ball 'off the goal post' without getting it in. Obviously thats my own short comings as a novice player though. I'm getting a little better though. Maybe.

#17795 2 years ago

Anybody have trouble with the gate at the entrance of the left ramp popping out of it's little hole? It's happened to me twice in the 2 months I've had the game. I mean it takes 30 seconds to fix it, but it's annoying to have to slide down the glass for that.

2 weeks later
#18286 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Why is the upper playfield ramp so hard for me to hit with right flipper... Argh! I can pound that Target right next to it but I miss that ramp way way too much.
And is it me or is that little flipper up there kinda weak? If the ball isn't landing on it just right, its not that easy to use it to make it to the lock. Drain it goes. Even if I shoot it to the bass ramp, I'm at least happy I got a decent pop from that lil flipper.

Like many others, I find the left ramp much easier to backhand. A bunch of people have suggested lowering the angle of the right flipper just a little bit to shoot further to the left. I'm a novice with maintenance so I wasn't comfortable doing that. My solution was actually to lower the power of the right flipper by one single increment. For me that little bit sort of turned that flipper from a 'pull hitter' to a 'spray hitter' in baseball terms. I had a much easier time hitting that left orbit and left ramp after that. Banging that stand up target next to the ramp a lot less now.

#18287 2 years ago

Does anyone else find Civil War to be an extremely difficult song to play? I get boo'ed off more often than not if that song comes up. And I don't want to ever just choose a different song because that's one of my favourite GNR songs but I just find it so difficult. When you start off your only shots are the right orbit and inner loop I think? Those are the 2 shots in the game I have the hardest time making.

#18300 2 years ago
Quoted from Thot:

Do you prepare correctly your song? block 6 balls and play the 4 mini multiball before?

I try my best to, to the extent of my skill level. Doesn't always work out that way but I try!

#18361 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Does anybody know actually what comes up if you turn on adult content, adult videos?
I switched it on and played a few games and few different songs and yeah I see some skeletons going at it but that's it...

It's not going to turn the game into a porn or anything, but in addition to the swearing in the songs, there are a whole bunch of callouts that would be offensive to the easily offended and probably not appropriate for children.

The funniest one I ever heard, and i actually only heard it one time in the 600+ games I've played. I had set a new high score and and Duff calls out "yeah! Lets go get drunk and do some cocaine!" or something along those lines. To me it was a hilarious contrast to the early 90s when every single pinball machine had to display the "Winners Don't Use Drugs" banner.

But yeah Duff and Melissa say a lot of non-PC things when the adult settings are turned on.

#18363 2 years ago

Have any of you guys ever hooked your GNR up to a smart plug just to monitor power usage? I did today for the first time. So when sitting idle, the game consumes about 90-100watts. During a game, it uses about 175-200 watts. But the most jarring is whenever the Axl magnet engages, it shoots up to 500+ watts. It's only a brief spike, but wow. Is that normal for pinball magnets?

#18503 2 years ago

I just received the Airball Drain Barrier from Pinmonk and am trying to install it, following the provided instructions that came with it. I'm at step 3 ("Remove nuts on lower end of long plastic"). My problem is that these two nuts are seemingly 'locked' onto their respective posts, in that when I try to loosen them, I'm turning the entire post, in effect loosening it from the t-nut in the playfield. Since at least one of these posts is under high tension from the rubber below the plastic, my worry that this post coming out of the playfield may put undue stress on the plastic and cause it to break.

Do you guys have tips on how to remove a nut that is stuck (or locked) onto a post without that post coming out of the playfield?

#18509 2 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Yep, anyone who works on their own pins, since time immemorial, eventually ends up with a thin 1/4" open end wrench for just this purpose. They used to be in sets of what were called "ignition wrenches" but not sure what they're called these days with no more points and rotors in cars.

As you (and everyone else) can tell, I'm definitely new to working on pins. After posting this message I realized the two posts in question have nuts welded to them underneath the plastic to use for the purpose of preventing the post from turning when taking off the nut on top. I was able to accomplish the task using a set of needle nose pliers. Not ideal but it worked.

So now I guess I need to find one of those thin wrenches that you describe. I have a few similar wrenches kicking around that came with various assemble-yourself furniture but none were the right size. I'll have to see if I can find somewhere that sells them in the correct size for the future.

Thanks for the replies everybody, sorry for the dumb question.

#18526 2 years ago

ANother noob question. I've been working on changing most of my silicon rings over to titans (at least the ones that aren't too difficult to access). I'm trying to change out the 3/16 rings in the A X L lanes at the top. I've got the "Back Stage" plastic off the top. However there we a couple plastic protectors over the posts that i'm not sure how to remove. Do I need to unscrew these posts from the T-Nuts to get these off?

EDIT: I figured it out. Disregard. If anybody else is wondering, yes the posts have to be removed, then it all comes apart easily. Slowly I'm getting the hang of this.

#18611 2 years ago

Periodically, I'll start having coils start randomly firing for no reason (including in attract mode). When I go into the matrix switch test, it's easy to see why -- my optos are suddenly stroking out and going crazy, causing the related coils to start firing. Real easy fix, just have to re-calibrate the sensors. But what causes this to periodically happen?

1 week later
#18854 2 years ago

So I haven't seen too many people in this thread complaining about how long it's taking to get their game. In fact I haven't seen much in the way of 'unboxing' type posts in the past month or so. Does this mean that JJP is finally pretty much all caught up in terms of manufacturing? I got my game in September after a 10 month wait, but I'm curious how they are doing for everyone now?

#18885 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I still can't stand Slash Solo.
That is all.

Agreed.

The thing is, the record spinner by it's very design is going to send the ball in all kinds of random directions making it very difficult to gain control. So any mode that's based around repeatedly hitting that record spinner is going to be a lot of quick drains for most players. But then have that mode worth barely any points makes no sense.

I love my GNR, it's amazing, but I really think some score balancing needs to happen. Getting a 50 million point game is great, but when 49 million of that came from your song jackpot, and your album mode that you played afterwards got you almost nothing (not to mention Slash's solo), it's a little off putting.

As I said, I love GNR, it's an amazing game. But definitely some adjustments are in order I think.

#19007 2 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

I'm thinking a rubber earring back would be perfect solution for this. Mine has only come out once a while ago, but will likely try it out the next time I have to take the glass off.

Not sure if you still check this thread or not, but I wanted to let you know that I tried your earring back fix on the left ramp gate and it appears to fit perfectly (super tightly) and doesn't appear to be at risk of falling off. This was a genius solution. Thanks for the idea!

#19077 2 years ago

When you guys replace your servos in your LEFT spotlight, how do you route the wires through the back of the mech? I ask because I've had a wire break on my Y-Axis servo motor twice now. It's got to be getting snagged or cut on something.

Do any of you have any closeup photos of your LEFT spotlight which demonstrate how the wires are run? Or anybody who just happen to have their playfield open right now that could take a picture? That would be awesome.

#19289 2 years ago
Quoted from greeneye:

Whatā€™s considered a ā€œlate numberā€ LE at this point? Is there a number where the post issues started getting attention?

I've got #2000 .. August build. Playfield is 100% perfect after 875 games. Had a number of issues that I've had to make adjustments to fix (left spotlight, centre scoop, left ramp diverter, shooter lane gate)... Seems like a lot of issues but I'm a complete novice (this is my first pin) and I fixed them all without too much trouble. Playfield itself has been 100% perfect for me.

#19301 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Did you do any other mitigation factors like change out posts or use different washers? Anything like that? Just wondering. I have a NIB LE set to arrive soon and a triage kit ready to go before the first plunge. Of course I'd rather not, but I am a bit gun-shy with all the (prior) pf issues.

Nope nothing. It came with clear washers at the bottom of the posts and everything as held together nicely (so far).

#19460 2 years ago

We just recently started streaming pinball on Twitch. We mostly do live music on our channel but we are starting to add in the occasional pinball stream. Last night I was playing Guns N' Roses LE and I literally came within less than a second of getting the 6 ball power chord jackpot! Man what a heart breaker! Literally just a fraction of a second too late. Have any of you ever come this close without getting the jackpot? If you are interested in seeing occasional novice pinball playing, our channel on Twitch is 'thesociallydistantcanada'

Added 12 months ago:

post no longer relevant.

#19467 2 years ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Anyone else notice that for Mystery Award if it chooses "Light Song" it starts the song and not just light it. Is that intentional? I would think that Start Song starts it while light song just lights it. Both seem to do the same.

I've noticed this and it's annoying.

The main things that annoy me about this game are that the album modes don't score nearly enough (or the song jackpot is too much). To me when I get a 20mil song jackpot, the 800k-1mil I get from playing the album mode seems meaningless.

And of course then there's the Slash solo mode.

Great game otherwise. I hope somebody who takes care of coding at least monitors this thread because these are gripes I see people have time and time again.

1 week later
#19947 2 years ago

I need to replace some servo's on my spotlights. I'd like to go with EMAX ES3054 since they seem to be the most reliable from what I've heard. Only problem is that since I'm in Canada, the shipping prices seem super high. Is there a good Canadian retailer that has EMAX 3054 servos for a decent price without ridiculous shipping?

I've noticed a couple amazon.ca resellers that have them but they ship from China with an ETA of like 6+ weeks? yikes.

4 weeks later
#20619 2 years ago

Here's a dumb queston. Like many others, my "Snubber Blocks" around my centre scoop are looking cracked and ready to break. Are these warranty covered parts? Or are these considered consumables (normal wear and tear)? I know they are a super cheap part, but I'm in Canada and no distros here seem to stock them so I will likely be paying more for shipping than the part itself costs.

Also, I'm curious, what is the purpose of the 'snubbers' in terms of functionality/gameplay? I've noticed lately I've had a bit harder time making scoop shots, I get a lot of balls that bounce out or off the hood. Do the snubbers stop this from happening? Could also be my poor/amateur playing of course!

1 month later
#21060 2 years ago

Dumb question. If I select the 'Disable Left Ramp Diverter' does my LE essentially become an SE? My reason for this is that I've got some maintenance to do under the upper PF (changing rubbers, scoop snubbers, adjusting the scoop, etc). And I'd like to be able to play a few test games with the upper PF removed. Will the game function with the upper PF disconnected/removed as long as "Disable Left Ramp Diverter" is set in the menu?

Also curious, if that option is set, how do you activate the Lights multiball, or accumulate ball locks?

#21069 2 years ago

It there a trick to disconnecting connectors such as this one? I don't see any type of clip holding it together, just seems really tight but I can't seem to get it to come apart.

pinkconnector (resized).jpgpinkconnector (resized).jpg
#21072 2 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Sometimes they are just super tight. I've gripped em with needle nose pliers to pull them apart before. Definitely don't pull on the wires.

I appreciate the reply. Still working away at trying to get them disconnected but they are very stubborn! I can wiggle the plug a bit but thats about it. It's almost like there is some kind of clip that I can't see holding it together. Any other suggestions would be welcome.

#21075 2 years ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

Are you pushing down on the little tab in the middle?

If there is a tab in the middle, it's tiny. I tried using my finger nail in there and a flat edge screwdriver with no success. I can wiggle the plug but as I said, it just won't come apart. Does this particular connector have a tab in the middle?

#21099 2 years ago

I appreciate all of the people who responded to my messages about that stubborn molex connector. I eventually got it apart after a LOT of wiggling and pulling. Was able to get all of my under-the-upper-pf maintenance completed without much issue.

However, after cleaning up excess wax, I found this screw in the bottom of my cabinet toward the back. Any idea what this might be from? I can't find any similar screws anywhere else under the playfield so maybe I'm not looking in the right spot.

mysteryscrew001 (resized).jpgmysteryscrew001 (resized).jpg
#21101 2 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Looks like a screw that would go in one of the control boards, maybe the LED board in the bottom left side?

You are a genius, thats exactly where it came from. Screw re-installed. LED board, right near the USB connector. Hugely appreciate the response.

#21102 2 years ago

Okay next issue. I don't recall seeing this discussed in here before. When i have a ball going down the right-most lane of my Fender bass wireform, it falls through the hole onto the cat walk as expected, however when it hits the cat walk, the ball bounces and goes over the hole in the cat walk, landing in my inlane, but also jumping over the inlane switch to activate the GNR. I bet I've missed out on a lot of patches because of this! hehe.

Anybody else have this issue? If so, how did you resolve it? Any way to deaden the bounce into the cat walk? I can try to record a highspeed video of this if it helps.

#21124 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

hello again everyone,
I have a question about the spotlights on GNR LE. how frequently during normal gameplay (non multiball, non song mode), do the spotlights move around? I'm seeing them sit still mostly the entire game. what specific events trigger their operation and movement?
thanks for any input.

As far as I know that is normal. The spotlights are especially active during song modes, the slash solo mode and the throw the lights multiball mode. If you get an applause jackpot the lights will go crazy violently. During regular mundane gameplay they don't really move.

If you ever doubt that your spotlights are working right, just test them through the Device Tests menu and make sure they both have full range of motion in both the X and Y axis. If one of them isn't moving left/right or up/down then that may be caused by one of several things.

2 months later
#21976 1 year ago

What is everybody's overall preferred strategy in this game?

For me, I typically try to start with going for Pyro, though depending on how the record spinner is oriented, I can't always hit the target and often I'll end up qualifying Dizzy or Melissa. As soon as the diverter opens up, my goal changes to trying to lock balls. Any time I have less than 5 balls locked, my goal is always locking balls. Generally any time I'm in the upper PF, I get the Lights multiball pretty quickly. Once I have the Lights multiball started, I'm often able to get the other multiballs started at the same time just by chance. Any time I'm not in a multiball, my goal is always to lock balls.

I usually let patch collecting happen through the normal course of gameplay, mostly from when the ball falls through the hole in the Upper PF. As a result I usually don't have a ton of patches but I always try to have Fender selected so that I usually am able to collect that one.

Once my song starts, sometimes I try to go for the power chords for fun, but usually I just try to go for the lit targets. If Band Frenzy starts, then my goal is to fire everything I can into the pop bumpers. I usually don't cash out early unless I have a 10+ million jackpot available.

I typically play album modes and slash mode when lit. I don't time them out, I try to make it through them with varying levels of success. I've never ever been able to start Tour Multiball. I guess I need to work on my orbit shots.

My GC Score is 58 million. a Typical game for me though is somewhere between 2-5 million ... anything over 10 million I consider to be a good game. Obviously most of you guys are better players than me and have higher standards for what a good game is.

What are some overall game strategies that the rest of you use?

#21979 1 year ago
Quoted from Zora:

My strategy is not so different from yours, but more focussed on patches.
Start with 2 shots left ramp as long as the diverter is down to advance patch scoring. Then advance pyro and ball locks without starting lights MB. When all MB are advanced playing all 4 MB (in the best case) parallel. After that ball locks and collection of song related patches: fender, vater, scull, revolver, drum sticks, then t-shirt/poster. Song start with 6 balls locked. First ball save period with focus on ball locks/ power cords to clear ball no. on playfield. Heading for band frency.

Nice! Some ideas for me to try. Using these strategies, what is your GC score?

#22036 1 year ago

I've started to occasionally have an issue where the trough VUK is failing to kick the ball up into the shooter lane. Seems to be worse some times than others. The coil is functioning exactly how it should, it's like the plunger isn't hitting the ball squarely, the plunger is hitting 'behind' the ball slightly. When the issue happens, I can't even manually kick the balls up by pushing the plunger with my fingers.

I've heard that this VUK can get out of adjustment. Does anybody know the correct procedure to adjust this VUK so that the plunger consistently hits the ball squarely?

Right now everything is working fine but I think the issue will come back.

#22040 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Two things come to mind. You can turn the strength up a little in Settings - Coils.
And check if the plunger is sticking up a tiny bit too much and trapping the balls. It can be lowered by loosening the four screws at the end of the ball trough ( circled in black in picture from a different game, same ball trough ) then the whole plunger/coil assembly can be moved up or down as needed. Don't go too far down or up.
Call jjp and get LTG : ) back.
[quoted image]

Big thank you, LTG!

I will look into this. Unfortunately it's difficult for me to see what's actually happening with the playfield down in position due to the apron. How does the apron get removed so that I can see the trough/vuk more easily from above?

#22050 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

So I help you and you give me a thumbs down.

LTG, hugely sorry, I clicked on the wrong vote. I changed it.

Please accept my apologies, you are extremely helpful to me and everybody else here.

1 month later
#22460 1 year ago

I'm looking to order one of the Mezel Mods spot light bracket kits but right now the website said "Not Available." Do you guys know how often Mezel does a production run of these brackets and when I can expect to have one available to order?

1 month later
#22807 1 year ago

Random question. From what I've gathered, on newer games (such as GNR), it seems that the accepted cleaning solution is Novus 1 for basic cleaning needs and Blitz Wax for a full wax. But how often do you do each on a game such as GNR. How often do you a basic cleaning with Novus 1? How often do you do a waxing with Blitz Wax? How often do you do a 'deep cleaning' (ie removing upper PF to clean the orbits, etc)?

I know this is kind of a general maintenance question but I'm asking in this thread because GNR has a pretty unique style of gameplay thats not common across other pins.

#22813 1 year ago

After replacing Servo motors, linkage arms, mounting brackets, I think I'm ready to 'upgrade' my brackets/linkage arms. Unfortunately they have been out of stock on Mezel Mods for at least a month now. That german site above does not appear to ship to Canada or the USA that I can figure out. So I don't know what other option there is other than maybe getting somebody local to 3d Print me the ones off of ThingiVerse. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Would an FDM Printer be required? What kind of resin would you suggest for this type of part to make it strong enough to withstand the jerky violent movements of the spotlights?

I don't own a 3D Printer so if I'm to go to somebody local who does have one, I'll need to outline a list of requirements.

#22819 1 year ago

Looks like this is likely just a guy who 3d Prints them and sells them which is not necessarily a bad thing if he uses strong materials. With that said I'm in Canada and he doesn't ship here. However it would appear he's in Livonia, MI which is only about a 45 minute drive from the border (I'm just across the river in Windsor, Ontario). So perhaps I'll see if he has any next time I'm in Michigan. Thanks for letting me know.

1 week later
#22843 1 year ago

Question for those of you who have installed either the Mezel Mods/pu-Parts spotlight upgrade kit, or simply just 3d Printed your own brackets/arms. The instructions from PU-Parts mention adding heat shrink to the X-Axis servos not NOT the Y-Axis servos. Is this a typo? Or is the Y Axis not supposed to use the heat shrink?

Additionally the instructions don't mention anything about Loctite, to attach the servos or white grease to lubricate the actuator arms, however the official JJP instructions do. Do you not need LocTite or any like of lubrication with the upgraded spotlights?

Let me know how you did it please.

1 week later
#22866 1 year ago

Is there a way on GNR to disable the "Todays Top Scores" thing? I can understand the benefit of this feature on location, but on my Home Use Only game, where I might have time to play 4-5 games a day, almost every game I play is a "Todays Top Score." It just doesn't serve a purpose. Unless I set an actual all time top score, I don't wanna hear about it! lol

I'm just curious if there was a menu option that I'm missing.

#22871 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Yes in the high score adjustments settings you can turn it off

Quoted from KingBW:

It's near the very bottom of the list of settings under the high score adjustments. I turn them on when I have parties. There's also a "minimum score" needed to be in the top scores of the day. I bump those up a bit for parties in case the first few games people play have really bad scores.

Appreciate the reply guys. Yup there it is. I've had the game for just about a year now and never noticed that setting. Embarrassing! Anyway thanks!

#22882 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Stern running circles around JJP when it comes to code updates

This is true. I don't know what the status of Stern's other games are, but I just got an update (1.00) for my Rush Prem including a bunch of balancing of score values, and a new wizard mode.

1 week later
#22938 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Haters are always going to hate so I would not worry about any of them.
Issue has been that a lot of games have needed a fair bit of work straight out of the box to get the game playing nice.

Agreed and I find none of the GNR LE's I've found on location have any of that work done on them. I haven't found a GNR on location that plays nearly as well as my GNR at home. And if these "on-location" GNRs are what people are judging the game by, well no wonder so many people dislike it. Play one thats set up and maintained perfectly and I bet they would feel differently. But I understand that this game seems to be more work to setup/maintain than most and it's probably not profitable for an operator to put that much work into one game.

3 weeks later
#23239 1 year ago

For the third time, I've had my passive diverter in my Gibson headstock stop working properly. It ends up having too much play, and the vibrations of the pop bumpers cause it to rotate out of position causing 2 or 3 balls in a row to enter the same side of the ball lock. The fix is generally easy, take the diverter out, re-bend that little washer to add more tension in the assembly, put it back together and it's good. But the issue I have is that I have to do this about every 200 or so games. Is there a better fix than this? Possibly a replacement aftermarket washer that works better in there?

#23250 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Right spot finally needs repair.
The assembly bracket holding the bottom screw in the vertical servo broke. I think servos are fine.
Now I finally get to use the other half of my spotlight upgrade kit and install emax servos I've been saving for this day.
Lasted almost 1500 plays... that's pretty dern good I think.

That is a fantastic run. I'm at about 1700 plays and I've gone through several brackets for the same reason (the little eyelit breaks every time). JJP replaced mine under warranty each time, I'll say that for them, but it is annoying to have to keep repairing them.

Nonetheless, another point of failure I've found is that even if the servo doesn't die and bracket doesn't break, and the actuator doesn't break, I find the spot that the gear goes in the actuator gets rounded out, so the actuator arm just slips on the gear and moves erratically, or not at all.

The mezelmods spotlight parts have been out of stock for months. Maybe they are done making them forever? There designs on Thingiverse that are vastly more robust than the original, if you have access to a 3D Printer that can print in PETG or Nylon.

2 weeks later
#23506 1 year ago

So I know I'd be preaching to the choir if I complained about how long we've gone without a new code update, but I will say, from what I've read, the new BETA code available looks very intriguing with all of it's new features. I'm considering giving it a try.

Is there any 'risk' factor to using BETA code? Talking risk such as bugs in the code that could say, cause a coil to be stuck energized and burn out, or burn out a transistor, fry one of the boards, etc. Is any of this type of stuff a possibility? I know significant testing happens before BETA code is released, but obviously not as much testing as final production code updates have had. Just trying to decide if I should go for it?

Please folks, talk me into it, or talk me out of it, one way or the other.

#23512 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I've been running every Beta release since getting on board and I haven't had a single problem or complaint. I think it's awesome. And lately the Beta releases have had some nice new touches like a graphic EQ and enhanced light show on "It's so easy" which makes it extra worthwhile.

Quoted from Vespula:

Second that. Go beta or go home. Nothing wrong with the beta.. things are getting fixed and enhanced in prep for production release.
I played My Michelle today and I think the light show may be different too. You'd think I would know this by now !
Edit: removed/corrected erroneous info. Thanks cybevenom

Thanks for the advice, both of you. So I went ahead and updated to B31 (took two updates, but I was fully expecting that based on what I've read).

I've only had a chance to play 3-4 games. The first game I hit the action button and picked It's So Easy just so I could see the new light show that everybody was talking about, and yes, it lived up to the hype. It's amazing. In my subsequent games, I just played the songs I was given. So far I've played Sweet Child O Mine, My Michelle and Better. And I am going to say I saw significant changes in the light show for all 3 of those songs as well. I'd say My Michelle probably had the most noticeable changes (besides It's So Easy of course). But the others definitely were noticeably improved.

Lot's of interesting stuff happening and it's hard to describe. The Hot Rails seem to be used a whole lot more effectively, including strobing at certain times, simulating a spotlight at other times and other things. Definitely a whole lot more going on and it's pretty brilliant the choreography that was involved.

There definitely seem to be minor updates to the light show during attract more, the match screen (as mentioned already) and other subtle changes.

It's too early to tell if they updated the scoring yet as I didn't really have any good games to put that to a test. I only played Thirst For Carnage once and only got a few hits in before draining and getting about 200k for the mode.

I haven't noticed much in the way of new callouts as others have mentioned. One very subtle difference was during Thirst For Carnage, I heard Melissa say "Shoot Make Some Noise to stun the Robot" instead of "Shoot behind the flipper to stun the Robot" Not sure why that was, if it's just for variety, but it's the only different callout I've heard so far that I've noticed. Some of the Axl callouts (that were clearly taken from concert recordings rather than recorded in studio) have been cleaned up and sound more clear now.

Don't notice much change in the regular 'non-song' gameplay.

Overall I'd say B31 runs a lot smoother or more fluidly than 1.25 did. By that I mean that in v1.25 there were definitely times where it seemed like the CPU/GPU/Software would get bogged down, for example, the spotlight effect that is periodically shown when starting new games used to sometimes be a little 'choppy' as it panned back and forth, whereas in B31, that is perfectly smooth. Same as when the end of ball bonus was being tallied, it would occasionally look like the software would bog down and act a little choppy, but now it is perfectly buttery smooth.

So in my short time testing, I would say B31 is substantially better than 1.25 .... I wonder what updates we are waiting on before this becomes official production code?

#23519 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Does the Axl magnet always drop the ball down the middle rollover for everyone? Mine does not. Just trying to confirm if this is normal. Sometimes it won't catch the ball completely.

When the magnet grabs the ball, it drops it down the middle lane every time. However the magnet isn't always active. I have no idea what conditions turn the magnet on or off, maybe somebody who knows the rules better than me could let us know.

4 months later
#24793 1 year ago

Strange issue that I've had with my GNR a couple times over the past few months. Curious if anyone else has ever had anything similar and what might be out of adjustment.

When I shoot my left ramp using my right flipper, when the diverter is up, the spot where the ball is supposed to make that sharp 180 degree turn and feed the left flipper, every once in a while the ball somehow ends up launched into orbit, flying over the ball guide, over top of the guitar locks, and landing somewhere in the drum area. In one extreme case, I had a ball get enough air time to hit the right side blade and land on the drum sticks. As I said, it's rare, too rare for me to be able to catch on video (let alone high speed video) but has anyone ever had anything similar to this happen?

My right flipper strength is set to 27 (25 is the default), perhaps that is too high? i thought I heard of people turning theirs up all the way to 32!

1 month later
#25286 12 months ago

After roughly 1800 games, I suddenly have a whole bunch of switches that have just stopped working. The ones I've found so far are 'Left Sling Hi', 'Left Sling Low', 'Left Outlane', 'Left Inlane Left', 'Left Inlane Right', and 'Left Ramp Right Target' ... all of which are in the "Green/Orange" column of the Matrix, however the first switch in that column ("Left Ramp Left Target") seems to work fine. it's just everything under it in the list that has stopped.

Another odd thing that I've noticed is that even with the coin door open, the coils for both the left and right sling both function in the coil test. The interlock disables all other coils in the game except for the light and right slings.

I'm very new to pinball ownership and really don't know where to start with this issue. Any suggestions as to what could be causing this behavior?

#25289 12 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The wire from Left Ramp Left Target switch has likely broken off, probably at the next switch. They're daisy chained together. Look where they stop working and that's where the broken wire likely is. Find the wire, resolder (with the power OFF) and you should be back in business.

Appreciate the reply .. I'll visually inspect underneath the Left Ramp targets and go from there. At least I have a starting point. Thank you very much!

#25293 12 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The wire from Left Ramp Left Target switch has likely broken off, probably at the next switch. They're daisy chained together. Look where they stop working and that's where the broken wire likely is. Find the wire, resolder (with the power OFF) and you should be back in business.

I'm having trouble tracing the wires out just due to all the cable ties, etc bunching everything together. Trying to avoid cutting the cable ties if I don't have to. Visually, the wires all look intact. Using my multi-meter, I don't seem to have continuity between the Left Ramp Left Target and the Left Ramp Right Target on the Green/Orange colored wire. Since these targets are only a couple inches apart I'd expect to see just a short jumper going between them, but both wires disappear into a bundle hundreds of other very tightly wrapped wires. Are the various switches wired in the same order that they are listed in in the matrix? Since Left Ramp Right Target is directly after Left Ramp Left Target, can I be 100% positive that there is nothing wired between them that I should be testing continuity at?

#25353 11 months ago

I know this question comes up from time to time and I just can't find the right search query to find a good permanent solution to this.

The passive diverter at the entrance to the guitar lock keeps loosening up. This causes the diverter to rotate as a result of vibrations from coils firing in the area (specifically the pop bumpers and possibly the upper PF flipper). This of course causes the balls entering the lock to not be evenly distributed (ie 3 balls in one side, 0 in the other).

The solution to this for me has been to disassemble that passive diverter, take out that tiny little washer thing that's supposed to act like a spring, and bend it a bit so that the passive diverter has enough resistance no not rotate on vibrations, but not be so tight that balls get stuck.

This works well but this solution only lasts a couple hundred games before I have to do it again and again and again. Is there a more permanent solution to this? Maybe an after market washer/spring that works a little better? It's a minor nuisance.

4 months later
#26159 7 months ago

I've got the common issue where the passive diverter in the Gibson headstock becomes loose, and turning on it's own with the vibrations from the bumpers and other nearby coils. This of course results in the locked balls not being evenly distributed between the 2 sides. The solution is easy enough - remove the passive diverter, re-bend that little tiny washer thing that adds the tension. Re-assemble and it's good to go for a while. I'm just wondering you guys have any tips/tricks for a more long term solution? It seems that I have to re-do this fix every few months, and this is a game that sees pretty light usage these days (maybe a couple games a week).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,000.00
ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider etr104.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=etr104 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.