IMG_4223 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5615 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eagleeyemma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4866 3 years ago

So the skill shot after being shot goes back to the plunger area most of the time. Should I slightly bend it backwards to fix it? What's your guys opinion?

#4873 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Try loosening the nuts, angle it more towards the left > playfield exit, retighten.

I will try that tomorrow. Thanks for the insight.

#4900 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

No problem. And to clarify - you want it to be higher on the cab side, lower on the playfield side so it is angled down to the left towards the playfield exit (counterclockwise adjustment). I’ll try to get some pics if that doesn’t make sense.

Makes sense now.

#4940 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The nut on the right on the hot rail looks to be adjustable. Could be just the thing. I just got my game working after breaking the flipper last weekend (oops); so don’t feel to motivated to break something else yet. May tweak it this weekend though. [quoted image]

Thought I was the only one since no one else has mentioned this as being an issue

1 week later
#5173 3 years ago

Found this in cabinet but no screws anywhere that I saw.....any idea?

20210123_100809 (resized).jpg20210123_100809 (resized).jpg
#5182 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

That is the upper playfield diverter JAM PLATE
It has 2 screws 2 washers and 2 lock washers.
It fell off because something is missing or loose
JJP issued service bulletin .
http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/Service%20Bulletin_GNR_Left_Ramp_Diverter.pdf
[quoted image]

Thanks. Have I ever said that pinside is the best. Time for a donation

#5205 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

That is the upper playfield diverter JAM PLATE
It has 2 screws 2 washers and 2 lock washers.
It fell off because something is missing or loose
JJP issued service bulletin .
http://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/gnr/Service%20Bulletin_GNR_Left_Ramp_Diverter.pdf
[quoted image]

Can someone just post a good pick of the jam plate underneath. The pics in the bulletin do not show it clear enough. Want to.make sure the jam plate goes on right. Thanks in advance

#5210 3 years ago

Haha. So I screened shot it and the quality was horrible. Then i looked and it was better quality thanks again

#5228 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Added a couple of speakers to my game to match the one on the backboard decal.
[quoted image]

I'm on board too...anyways I was looking the pin over and what doe you guys think this off ramp is for?

20210124_135949 (resized).jpg20210124_135949 (resized).jpg
#5236 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Also put locktite on those two little screws when you put it back together, I didn’t the first time and the plate fell out again after two wks even with the lock washers in the correct spot so I put it on this second time

Good to know thanks. I could not find screws anywhere so I had to go buy some

#5324 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Installed mirror blades from Cointaker today, very sharp. I'm a sucker for these things.
I thought I saw saw some say their game was too tight and wouldn't fit. I thought the same, but there is plenty of room. Highly recommend these if you want to add depth to your game. They come with a hole so you don't have to remove the hinge bolts. Took like 10 mins to install and I use two spring clamps to hold the blades in place while I predrill and install the screws. I don't put a screw in the middle hole, not really needed.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wanted mirror blades but was afraid it would be blinding. Ended up getting the ones from tilt. Now I'm re guessing myself

#5364 3 years ago

So the record, Slash target, came loose today and I read some blogs which stated it could be the top screw. If i do this wont i need to replace the sticker in the center where the screw is located. And how would I go about getting a new stickers for the center of the record?

#5366 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Call Barry at JJP.
LTG : )

Will do tomorrow. Thanks

#5382 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Did you try just tightening the bottom screw? Seems like most only had an issue per the bulletin with the lower screw coming loose which takes but a minute to tighten.

I tried tightening the bottom screw. There are still up and down play and I did not want to break the screw. But definitely seemed to help.

#5389 3 years ago

Played Paticnce almost to the end. When I lost the ball it said I was only 52 seconds into it. I was bummed but this machine is awesome. Hope more songs get added as the code gets updated. And for everyone waiting i know it sucks but it will be worth the wait.

1 week later
#5676 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I have these on mine, they look great! Just a reminder to everyone though... there’s barely any room between cabinet and playfield so my blades got nicked right away. That sucked! Oh well, I need some of the blade protectors now.
Here are some pics;
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I did the same ones but scuffed them alittle when put the playfield back in. Super tight fit. Great addition to the pin. Bummed that I spent the money and the pinblades just to accidentally hit them. Still looks great and no one noticed the blemishes except me of course.

1 week later
#6183 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Also added LED strip around the translite for even lighting. Did the same with Dialed In and Wonka.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Has anyone else done this. I have a set of usb leds and want to light up the border of the back glass and was wondering if there is a place to plug this into or do I have to tap into 5v somewhere?

#6188 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I wouldn't do that.
I'd get 12 volt LED strips off of Ebay and tap into coin door lights or spot lights.
LTG : )

Sounds like a plan. Thanks.

#6379 3 years ago
Quoted from Dashmonster:

Hopefully JJP takes advantage of WiFi code updates and adds a TON of content to GnR. If they tuned up the wizard modes code and even trickled a new song or two into the game they would sell every LE they make. How much would you pay for new songs? Slippery slope I know but I admit I would pay for records in my jukebox

Bummed myself that knocking on heavens door is not on the list among some others of course. When you look at the albums and only see a few songs compared to appatite it's a shame in my opinion only because I'm a huge gnr fan.

1 week later
#6619 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Anyone have the balls smack hard against the side of the inner cabinet wall before rolling down the drum sticks or is 7 layers of carnuaba wax my problem?

Happens all the time here. Worried it may damage pinblades

1 week later
#6971 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I know a lot of jjGnR owners are waiting for the JJP Tibetan Breeze 3 flipper cooling kit, so I'm posting here (and in the CE thread) to let anyone waiting for one know that they'll go up on Pinmonk.com tomorrow (Sat) and start shipping next week. They'll be added to the Pinside Pinmonk store after that. Everyone will be able to get one that wants one, but there may be a backup at the beginning, even though I've stockpiled brackets for the launch.

Are these sold out already. I woke up at 700 am and the website said sold out. I hope i did not miss out.

#7019 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Bingo. JJP pinmonk cooling fans ordered. Looking forward to seeing it in action in my GNR LE.

Same here.

2 weeks later
#7673 3 years ago

Before I reach out to Jersey Jack does anybody know this problem. My diverter to the upper playfield stopped working. After several games of not working I noticed these two screws were loose. I tightened them down which holds the diverter above the ramp. The diverter is still not working. Any suggestions?

20210328_125252 (resized).jpg20210328_125252 (resized).jpg
#7678 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Take a look at the keyed posts or search diverter in this thread. Here’s one recently that hopefully gets you on the right track.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/150#post-6197319

Talking about the diverter that goes from to the upper playfield or back to the lower playfield when you dont have the band members to be able to lock. Been following these post since the beginning and have not seen anyone have this kind of problem

#7684 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Gotcha. I imagine the coil doesn’t work in test either? Have you checked connections of the coil? Maybe (hopefully) it’s something simple like the wire coming off the lug.

No it does no and that's why I'm stumped.

2 weeks later
#7981 2 years ago

One thing I hope that could be added in future update. Each song has a high score...maybe somehow when you play a song it would show what the current high score is for that song. The pin rocks either way and is definitely never leaving the house.

#7993 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Is there a juke box mode yet? Would love to sit back and watch some concert footage

You have to enable it in the set up menu.

3 weeks later
#9076 2 years ago

Gotta ask and it's silly but is wear on the shooter area normal for such a new game. I have order cliffys but I'm kinda OCD as well. I know wear is normal but shocked that it's already wearing away. What is everyone thoughts on this.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.99
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairmount, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hazard, KY
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eagleeyemma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=eagleeyemma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.