IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnapac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6630 3 years ago

I’ve skimmed the latest, and apologize if this is redundant...I ordered an LE in January 2021...any idea at timing...6 months...1 year? Need to make room and a rough ETA would be great.

#6666 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Ask your distributor, they should have a rough eta.

Direct from JJP. No distro.

1 week later
#7239 3 years ago

I’m anxiously waiting for an LE...ordered mid January...if JJP is that low on shipment, I’m looking at another year of waiting...oofff. I guess that frees up funds for other pins in the meantime.

#7260 3 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Just got the call too, the LEs are coming boys!!

When did you put your order in? I know, a very rough way to judge since I don’t know how many were sold in between when you ordered it and when I ordered it, but curious.

#7281 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just got word from my distributor 3-4 weeks out from today on my LE. I ordered on the 8th...Happy Dance ensues

You ordered 10 days ago and only have 4 weeks before delivery?

#7284 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I guess I should have clarified, October 8th

Ah! That makes more sense. I think I’m gonna look for another new pin for now...as I wait for GNR. I figure I have between 6-9 months. I like Spooky a lot, and they are due to come out with their next sometime this summer...

#7286 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Better order earlier...I’m sure you know but Rick and morty took a really long time to roll out and they are still making them

I got lucky. Got number 48 and picked it up the weekend before everything shut down. Played continuously R&M during this craziness...you’d think I’d be better at it... . I know to get in early and be on the ball. Can’t wait to hear the next title they are doing!

#7289 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Cool! How long did it take from the time you ordered to the time you received it? My buddy is still waiting for his and my other buddy got his last month

I ordered on the day it went up for sale...can’t remember the exact day. It sold out in 4 hours, so got really lucky. Since the shutdown they got behind, but have been cranking them out now. I think they are in the mid/upper 500s.

2 weeks later
#7807 3 years ago

Cruel and unusual punishment. My wife texted that JJP emailed for final payment on our LE...I took it hook, line, and sinker...APRIL FOOLS!

1 month later
#9642 2 years ago

If I contact JJP, will they know an estimate on when my machine will be done? I ordered it in the beginning of Feb.

#9652 2 years ago

Ok, just looking for an estimate. When did the latest receive their GNR and when did they order it? Lots in the mix and selling to make room...if it’s a year off that’s ok, just trying to estimate. Thanks!

#9654 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

We have seen a few late October LE orders arrive recently. Standards are actually in stock with some distros.

Thanks...that helps...6-7 months estimate.

#9664 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Now if you ordered straight from JJP, chances are you are in one big mofo line.

I ordered direct from JJP...so I’m mashed in that big mofo line. Thanks everyone, this helps a lot with estimating when I’ll need the room.

#9706 2 years ago

Reading about all the micro playfield problems...gives me pause. Hopefully JJP is listening and fixing the situation for the future GNRs. If they don’t...guess they just don’t care. Passing the buck doesn’t work here...it is all on JJP.

#9709 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They aren’t. They said the CEs would be perfect. They aren’t. And it’s all on you if yours is messed up, so I would make sure you’re okay with the risk.

Hhmmmm...I have months until mine is shipped...maybe I will spend my money elsewhere. Love the theme, but if the company is saying f-you to those spending good money, there are other companies that will stand behind their pins. Competition is a good thing.

#9711 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Here comes the post where someone says all we have to be heard is our wallet and was long as we buy what's the incentive to change.....
So anyway, I wonder when mine will ship so I can work on fixing it.

Uuummm. Yah. Economics 101. No money, no company. But ok, I am thinking about changing my spending habits...I don’t expect to change JJP, just my own economics...and what I do with my money.

#9921 2 years ago

Serious question. Can my spot be transferred? Do I contact JJP? I have a spot ordered at the beginning of February 2021, it’s a $9500 LE spot. I’m not looking to make money, just transfer the spot and get my $1000 back. I love GNR...but things have changed.

#10217 2 years ago

Just FYI...if you put a down payment on a JJP game it is non-refundable (I knew that), but it is also non-transferable. Therefore, if you come on hard times (lose your job, health expenses, whatever), it’s your problem. So, either you walk away from your deposit or you pay for the game and try to recoup your money by selling it. I’m a little disappointed in JJP with how they wash their hands of this once they have your money...and this is showing in QC too. Oh, and since it’s non-transferable, I assume the warranty won’t transfer as well.

#10220 2 years ago
Quoted from john17a:

Says al o t about the direction this company is heading ,, not transferable or refunded let alone issues , alot of us have been waiting since day 1 , way to go JJP ,, I doubt they care less

I actually had a buyer lined up. All JJP had to do was change the name on the spot and the shipping address...very easy. But they washed their hands of this. Basically said, you bought the spot, now you’re stuck with it no matter what. I will probably just walk away from my $1000. Better that then $10000. I’m worried that if I take delivery and sell it NIB, there may be a problem that needs the warranty that I wasn’t aware of. I assume the warranty won’t transfer, so this individual that buys it is screwed...and I won’t do that to anyone else.

#10227 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

It's my experience JJP will honor the warranty.
I have told the directly I'm not original owner and they always took care of me.
Even after warranty was years past they still bent over backwards to take care of any issues I had.
They are definitely trustworthy.
I'm also a big fan of their pinball machines.
This is the way

Ok...that’s Mandalorian....so a Stern.... Seriously, I am hoping you are correct on this machine, but the quite frank discussion I had with Jen about the easy transfer (and that is a hard no go), it gives me pause as to what else is a no go. I hope I am wrong on the warranty, but the non-transferable is solid...from Jen.

#10229 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

How could that possibly hurt them? They still get the same $ and deliver the machine the same.

That’s what I and the buyer thought...but Jen said it wasn’t her problem and the game was in my name and would remain in my name. I was really looking forward to my first JJP, and the playfield issues did give me pause, but the way the company handles all of this QC and other issues (transfer of spots), let’s me know I don’t really want to deal with JJP right now. I hope this changes...it’s just disappointing. Just FYI...I was selling my spot for $1000...I wasn’t looking to make any profit or “flip” a $9500 spot.

#10231 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Yes can't help but drop the Mando looks fun.
You'll be fine just sell some pins and pay for GNR
I'm just stating they have always been amazing to me.
Have a Wonka LE playfield new in box do to some issues.
I enjoy Stern as well

I’ve decided I’m out on GNR. Hopefully I get my first JJP in the future, but not right now. To those that love their JJP...I’m not throwing any shade, just not for me right now.

#10236 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

If I were you I'd sell for 1000 now to someone and once ready to ship change address to the buyers. Then they can pay the balance to me. It can stay in my name for the warranty. No problem. JJP will never know the difference.
If I was the buyer and could save a grand but had to have it in someone name but was my address for parts, etc ... It's a done deal in a new York second.
No way am I losing a thousand when it's easy to arrange like that....

Why can’t it be more on the level. All this back sided stuff just feels wrong and unnecessary.
Common denominator is JJP. Very sad.

#10238 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Guess this really doesn't make sense to me. From my understanding, the day it arrives the Owner of the pin registers the game, number, and identification and that triggers the warranty. (for what that worth lol). When JJP ships 30 games to a distributor they have no Clue who the owner is or how long it sat dormant at the distributor Till the game is registered. I have never had an issue with JJP on this or Stern personally. You may need to complete the purchase so they Know its paid for but outside of that I doubt they give a whoop who owns it.
Should Note. I Did however have a similar issue when buying a Stern LE or JJP CE. Those they will rarely let you pass off. Mine they wouldn't.

I see your point. But it’s $1000 vs. $10000 out of my pocket for the gamble. Just not willing to stomach that. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them, and know when to run...as a wise man said.

2 months later
#13431 2 years ago

For those wondering…and I ordered direct from JJP.

F0331368-52CE-4591-B935-AB99632D7BC4 (resized).jpegF0331368-52CE-4591-B935-AB99632D7BC4 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dnapac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=dnapac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.