IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkjimbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1190 3 years ago

Iā€™m in on an LE. Now the waiting game!

#1260 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Picking up my LE from the shipping hub in less than 2 hours!!

When did you order and through whom?

1 week later
#2113 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

POTC is an exception based on rarity. GnR will be much more like Wonka, DI and the Hobbit in the secondary market.
which is basically selling your game for ~85% of the NIB price on the secondary market
if there are games with and without playfield chipping, there is NO WAY i would be able to sell my game for 85% of its value
using GnR SE as an example, a 6750 NIB prices means the HOU price will probably be about 5800 for a game with a perfect playfield.
If my game had chipping I don't think I could sell it for more than 4500. $1300 loss is about 20% of the NIB price, that is how I got to the price.

no way an SE would ever go down to $4500 even with chipping / pooling. Think of the 10-25 year old titles that sit around that price range....all in some state of "non-mint" condition from years of use, bumps and bruises....can you think of ANY $4500 game that would be more desirable than a GNR SE come a year from now? This will ALWAYS be a premium product - minor playfield issues or not.

#2114 3 years ago

So out of all of the people in this thread with an LE on order, who has called and cancelled? I'd love to know how quickly I am moving up the line as a result of the cancellations out of protest here...

If push came to shove and your distributor called you today and said "yup, ready to ship! please pay this invoice, youll have your game Friday of this week!" - how many would actually say "thanks but no thanks...call the next buyer in line!" ?

Demand on this is through the roof. We are all hypothetically looking at months-long wait period at the moment and have not heard a peep from JJP with any details just to make this whole thing more disconcerting...yet are we cancelling in droves??

1 week later
#2694 3 years ago

Game has been in hand over a month, about time to see the first short-attention span owner put up an LE for sale second hand, no?

Where are the LE owners who are growing bored of this already coupled with frustration and angst over their chipped / pooled playfield? Now that you've played it and got your fill for awhile, why not sell it off and get back in line for a new one again with (hopefully) resolved playfield? I've got cash in hand! lets talk!

#2740 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I would not buy used right now with these playfield issues.

Iā€™d buy a used LE with playfield issues right now no questions asked. Whose ready to cut their losses and get out of the horror of the playfield concerns?

#2868 3 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

I spoke with my dist. this morning, and still no ETA on the machine. According to him, only 30 machines have been made. I'm struggling with that, given how many folks have posted here with machines. Has anyone gotten other updates on machines?

In nearly three weeks (based on the timing of the Facebook photos lately of the LE's on the line) they have made only 30 more LE's??? That cant be right. If they are making 10 a week they are going to be on timing worse than The Big Lebowski! I cant believe that to be true. Even Spooky makes more than that!

1 week later
#3123 3 years ago

JJP deleted my Facebook post yesterday. I wasnā€™t being obnoxious, just making observations and asking questions. I am also in on an LE.

The photo yesterday showed by my count approximately 95 machines boxed. The comment suggested all weā€™re headed overseas. Previously they had confirmed via Facebook that LE were back on the line November 3rd after a short run of SE. Assuming 1/3 of the 96 are SE held back from that run for overseas shipping and the other 2/3 are LE made In the last three weeks since November 3rd that roughly equates to a production cadence of 25 per week.

I hope I am wrong. Thatā€™s about about all I can say. If they switch to CE now and barrel through all of them (as they probably should to satisfy the highest end buyers) thatā€™s approximately 5 months before another LE or SE gets screwed together and put in a box.

Unless they drastically ramp up production.

This is essentially what I posted and got deleted.

I also mentioned that Spooky has done a much better job of communication under similar circumstances (demand far outweighing supply and production capacity). Literally everyone knows their place in line. Letā€™s at least get to that place. Itā€™s not too much to ask!

JJP - please just communicate! Why is that controversial to ask?

#3124 3 years ago

If they canā€™t articulate every buyers place in line then they have a problem Internally.

They either donā€™t have a plan in place, they donā€™t have full faith and understanding in their supply chain and logistics or they donā€™t have enough staff or the right staff in that department to manage.

Or they know the facts and just donā€™t want to tell anyone directly...which is arguably the worst scenario.

This isnā€™t that complicated. Companies all over the world with far more complex products and far more extensive distribution networks (think automobile manufacturers) figure this stuff out with a very high degree of accuracy and confidence every single day.

#3127 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

I dont get this.
For example, you have ten orders from vancouver, do you expect them to ship them one at a time?
It makes zero sense from an environmental or logistic view.

Iā€™m not suggesting how to do it, Iā€™m asking them to explain it to us and give buyers a sense of confidence that there is a plan sorted out and give us all at least a rough timeline. thatā€™s my point.

#3134 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Reading over here your version of what you wrote, and having nothing to do with any of this, it should be painfully obvious to you why your comment would be deleted. Your estimates of numbers are fabricated and way off, you put over Spooky, which, deservedly or not is a competitor and JJP promotes its own stuff on FB, etc..

Fair enough, and thanks for responding. Mentioning spooky wasnā€™t necessary, I am happy to own that. Your saying that my number is ā€œway offā€ is the closest thing to direct communication on production relative to reasonable speculation based on photos posted by JJP that we have seen thus far from JJP to my knowledge.

Care to expand on that??

I am THRILLED to be ā€œway offā€! I am an LE customer in line with a deposit through a distributor. That means my game is closer than i thought. Also I am a previous owner of HOBBIT which I think is a fantastic game. I only want to have a productive dialogue and I am not alone. Iā€™m your ideal customer. Communicate with me!

People think Iā€™m nuts but I donā€™t even care about the playfield issues conversation! You have a game sitting there with playfield issues and want to sell it to me if I accept ā€œas-isā€ and forego warranty coverage? Iā€™m in! Where do I send the money?! Shoot me a PM!

#3272 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

My GNR arrives tomorrow and I am looking for advice for how to get it up stairs. The stairs look like the picture only with a single additional step on the landing. When we moved my Iron Maiden upstairs, the dealer delivered and set it up. He isn't available due to COVID restrictions. The landing is too tight to rotate the machine. If I recall correctly, he had to use the hand truck on the wrong side of the machine for the second half of the stairs.
Can I get away with that with the GNR machine?
Any advice or suggestions for the best way to move the machine? JJP said it weighs 350 pounds.
I tried every moving company in town and can't find any help.
thanks![quoted image]

My old home had this horrible situation as well. We moved and now my gameroom is right on the first floor by the front door!

Heres what I did:

First a little context. The lower run was finished wood stair treads and risers with no carpet runner or anything. One side was open railing, the other had a full height wall. The landing was carpeted other than the nosing of the top stair of the first run. The second run was fully carpeted and had solid walls on both sides and a typical handrail on one side. Your situation might be similar.

I have a 800lb Harbor freight appliance dolly with the kick-out wheels.

1. take game out of the box, protect it and strap it to the dolly as normal (bottom of cabinet toward the dolly)
2. with help from at least 1 other person on the bottom side, pull the machine up the first run to the landing.
3. There is not enough room to make a turn here with the dolly and machine together. Remove the dolly while the game is hanging (safely) over the edge of the landing to give you enough room to slide it out from under the game.
4. Take the dolly up the 2nd run of stairs and move it out of the way.
5. go back to the landing where the game is sitting at the top of the first run - with help from friends, shimmy the game onto the landing while rotating it 180 degrees.
6. slide the game laterally so it is sitting in front of the 2nd run, bottom of cabinet facing the stair treads/risers.
7. Gently tip the game down so the cabinet is resting on the carpeted stairs - coin door facing up the stair run.
8. One person pulls the game up the stairs (open the coin door and grab the cabinet edge to pull)
9. One person pushes the game from below.
10. the game slides over the carpet (no damage to game or carpet).
11. Once you get close to the top, the person on the bottom pushes the bottom/back of the cabinet up and then gravity takes over, the bottom person can push the game safely onto the second floor.
12. Catch breath / address wounds / crack a beer
13. reattach the game to the dolly and safely move it down the hall to the game room.

#3278 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

I found a moving company who will send me some guys. How many guys should I request, 2 or 3?

3 movers. you don't want to risk it with just two. You can make the job a lot easier too if you take the head off. pretty easy to do with a JJP game and knocks about 40 lbs off the weight, makes it much more maneuverable. I did that with a hobbit. it was a game-changer.

#3532 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'm so damned jealous of those opening their LE's right now.
Still hoping I'll hear of a shipment before Christmas. Two weeks off for holidays and looking forward to being bored with COVID.

Agreed! In the same boat. Fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle!

#3664 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

My distro says that JJ isn't communicating at all other than this snippet a week ago:
Theyā€™re only making CE right now. They wonā€™t be making LEā€™s for 6 to 7 weeks. They can only make 15 games a day. They made one small batch of LEā€™s last week (now 2 weeks ago). They will be making this game for 7 months before they get caught up.

Facebook post today shows LE on the line right now.

#3665 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballmike150:

Quick update on my daughterā€™s progress with the painting. She has put in 10 hours work so far and would like me to pay her by the hour. The problem is she is only 17. She may do something completely irresponsible with the money...unlike us adults who spend our cash on pinball machines.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is awesome!! So glad you can share this excitement with your daughter! That looks amazing!

#3666 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

If anyone is really desperate, a NIB LE just popped up for sale in the classifieds for 12k

Wow will be interesting to see what market will bear. $12k is a pretty tall ask for a 1 of 5000 machine that is sure to depreciate long term below its original MSRP at 9500. I suppose if your putting a price on instant gratification, this is the litmus test.

1 month later
#4801 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

CE v LE?
No comparison,(except it is the same game), the CE is the version you want(unless you don't like the art package or are funds constrained.)
SE v LE?
Unless you can't stand the LE art package, wait for the LE.

This is a silly comparison though in the context of reality...LE vs CE.

The CE is a sold-out unicorn that comes with a $20,000 price tag (plus or minus - we shall see what the second hand market actually bears). So the obvious and only answer is the LE!

This is just no longer an apples to apples comparison where the only variables are the 3,000 premium on cost and a series of really great features that have arguably an equivalent value proposition for the added 3000 cost.

The variables now are a $10,000 (DOUBLE) cost premium and what amounts to a total lack of availability.

Would I prefer the CE over the LE I have on order? Of course!

Did it make sense financially for me at the moment when it was actually available to consider 12.5k vs 9.5k? not really...9.5k is a stretch, lets be honest!

Does it make any sense financially or otherwise to jump on a second hand NIB CE for $20,000? definitely not.

#4893 3 years ago

Does the Coma Lock have the ability to put the ball back in play? or does it just drop the locked ball into the trough and then the trough kicks a ball back into play?

1 week later
#5276 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Soooo, does anybody know a rough ETA on delivery of LEs if you were ordering in the next week or so? Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s a several month backlog but curious if distributors or JJP have an ETA

best case, they wrap up CE production by the end of February, switch back to LE and maybe by mid-late march? I don't know, no one is saying anything but that seems to be the current best case speculation and that is ONLY IF you were a day one (or perhaps week-1) preorder...anything beyond that the backlog probably puts it to later in spring.

#5430 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Well just put a deposit on an LE. Not to read 5416 posts in this thread.
Hopefully itā€™s as fun as Stranger Things and not as hard to dial in.

Prepare for a long wait! They havenā€™t even delivered all of the orders from October 2020 yet much less the full backlog. Did your distributor give you an estimate? Iā€™d guess September or even later if you just jumped on a preorder.

2 weeks later
#5979 3 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Two well known vendors have posted on Facebook that they are expecting some SE's in the next couple of weeks.

Zach at flipping out is the other one - and they are at the new hiked price by the way.

I guess since LEs are a sure thing for the long term they are switching to SE to just get them over with and out the door on this final batch and then spend the next year+ cranking out LEs

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#6511 3 years ago

I donā€™t think I could convince myself to be happy with the lack of RGB hot rails, invisiglass, shaker and the red artwork and trim - not to mention the entire upper playfield

#6513 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

And I couldnā€™t convince myself to be happy killing the sweet flow and speed of the SE with an upper play field and ball lock. My brain canā€™t keep track of both a third flipper and upper playfield during 6 ball multiball. To each their own right?

Of course! Honestly itā€™s the hot rail difference that probably bothers me the most. They should offer a replacement kit for SE owners for the hot rails for 300-500 bucks. I bet it would sell to the vast majority of SE owners instantly.

2 weeks later
#7288 3 years ago

Add me to the list of ā€œordered during the first weekā€ and just paid final invoice and was told 2 weeks or so.

#7542 3 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Joined the hobby 1 year ago with the purchase of a Stern Jurassic Park pro. Have played 5,000+ games throughout quarantine and am now ready to look at a second pin. Really enjoyed learning the JP ruleset and building up my skill to (almost) reach escape nublar. Can't wait to dive into a second pin.
I am currently between GnR (LE) or an Avengers IQ (Premium) and am hoping this group can provide a recommendation. I have flipped an Avengers (CE) on location and really liked the flow, speed and combo potentials. It also seems at first glance like it has a similarly deep ruleset like Jurassic Park. Really hoping my local arcade (Wizard's World) gets their GnR LE soon so I can flip and compare.
GnR is my wife and my all-time favorite band. We love the music and have seen Slash in concert with Velvet Revolver as well as Miles Kennedy multiple times. That will likely put us over the top on the decision. Just curious how those of you who own GnR would compare it to Avengers. I really appreciate your feedback!

Is cost an issues for you? GNR LE is $10,500 plus shipping. A used AIQ premium is $7000-7200. That is a big difference that could find another game entirely!

By the way, take your wifeā€™s lead - if sheā€™s on board with GNR LE. Make your deposit immediately and be happy.

#7575 3 years ago

Anyone see any photos or have any proof that LEs are back on the line? Based on distributors taking payments and giving the pinball favorite answer of ā€œtwo weeks!ā€ They should be going in boxes and CEs are done? Or is this a second line fired up?

#7613 3 years ago

Big Lebowski has the best upper playfield. Loop shot, targets, the car toy. Doesnā€™t get much better. But i will check back in after I unbox my GNR LE

#7631 3 years ago

Any recent LE invoice payer (last week seems to have been the busy week for distributors collecting payments) get a shipping date yet?

#7670 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Awesome GOTY video by JJP. Class! Who else celebrated with a game (or two or thirteen) on GNR!?!

Wish I could! Soon enough... paid for my day 2 order last week before last for an LE. Hoping maybe the week of 4/5?

#7704 3 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

Just got a GnR. came on the thread to see what I was missing, I assumed it was a plaque or something.
is it two more black screws in those holes?
[quoted image][quoted image]

There was a bag/folder on your box when you got the machine that said ā€œOPEN FIRSTā€ that contains, among other things, the plaque that goes there.

#7768 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Looks like LEs are back on the line at JJP ! As of this morning!

If they are that close to going in the box they have been on the line at least several days. The USA distributors who called some of us for payment two weeks ago and said ā€œa few weeks for deliveryā€ would suggest these are USA-bound games to the last batch of day 1 thru - day 7 orders or thereabouts

#7876 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Any word on the Le delivery dates ? Been off the grid last 12 days going home tomro what are we looking at

When did you order? The continuation of fulfillment for week-1 orders back in October has officially re-commenced. Several of us paid in full through distributors two weeks ago and were generally told ā€œa few weeksā€ for delivery. I think we will start to see delivery confirmations starting this week. But it really depends when you ordered.

1 week later
#8101 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

More goodies just arrived... My LE arrived in Houston, now it's either going to be delivered tomorrow or most likely Monday.. fingers crossed for tomorrow.. the waiting is killing me
[quoted image][quoted image]

Same boat here! Mine is officially in Charlotte as of this afternoon and scheduled for Monday. Hoping they might sneak it on the truck for tomorrow delivery!!

#8371 3 years ago

788 arrived in North Carolina today! This game is a face melter like Iā€™ve never experienced!!

09D1EE4A-8E5D-4CAA-B273-7D28B48DB4B4 (resized).jpeg09D1EE4A-8E5D-4CAA-B273-7D28B48DB4B4 (resized).jpeg0E258BEE-BE91-45F5-ACC1-940DD45DC747 (resized).jpeg0E258BEE-BE91-45F5-ACC1-940DD45DC747 (resized).jpeg
#8393 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Easiest software update ever! My LE came preinstalled with 1.19. Connected to my internet, downloaded, installed new code in a matter of minutes, I don't think it was a full minute! Rebooted and whalla! From the stories on heard on here I was expecting something else. This was lightning fast and painless

I had the same experience last night going to 1.21 from 1.19. Love the simplicity!

#8401 3 years ago

I ordered mine thru one of the bigger distributors on 10/16. Received yesterday.

#8411 3 years ago

By the way, they appear to have started using standard flipper rubber and NOT the silicone rubber any longer. Everything else still has the clear silicone rubber.

#8669 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

What's funny is I just checked my slack prior to them malfunctioning. I think it is servo related though, and something in those servos caused pressure on the arm linkage.
Question for you...if you run a spotlight device test, do you hear any grinding or (best way to describe the sound) sizzling after the servo has moved into it's target position? Mine both had very strange noise coming them, and not just the mechanical whirr of the servo but a sound that lingered long after it stopped moving.

Yes, my machine is new (unboxed last week - maybe 100 games or so). My right spotlight does what you are describing. It works but I know exactly what you are talking about. Wires arenā€™t bound up. I need to take a closer look and report back. It doesnā€™t seem to have quite the same range of motion as the left spotlight but it still works in all four directions. Iā€™ll report back with any updates

#8684 3 years ago

Where are you guys getting Mylar sheets to just have on hand? Any particular product? Something from Amazon?

1 week later
#9144 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's by design AFAIK. Adding a rubber probably makes that outlane area more bouncy/drainy.

Correct. Adding a rubber will 100% cause more bounce and more drains. This is designed to NOT have a rubber

2 weeks later
#10004 2 years ago

Legitimate question here - I have an April build LE with 200 plays on it plus or minus with absolutely zero issues like this - did I just not play it enough yet for it to start falling apart?? Are there wildly inconsistent playfield quality levels? Iā€™ve ordered washers and will install several as a precaution but frankly with this thread being what it is the last two weeks, it expected to see mine crumbling....any other owners NOT having issues??

#10195 2 years ago

are you playing on the beta code? The changes haven't been released in official code release yet but the new beta code has drastically lowered (and added options for adjustment) for coil hold power for the flippers and diverter.

#10275 2 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

If I may be allowed, a moment of celebration amongst playfieldgate, my LE machine is to be delivered this week. May it be blessed with diamoncoathian durability. For ever and ever, huzzah.
[quoted image]

you are in for a treat. this playfield issue thing is a shit-show without question but that doesn't negate the fact that this game from an overall design, implementation, theme integration and technology perspective is an absolute gamechanger and new paradigm we may not see again for another decade. Enjoy the moment, friend. Unbox that shit, set it up and enjoy the face melting.

Worst case you become jaded, pissed off, anxiety riddled and can easily sell it for 1000 profit or more...

Again, playfield issues are a mess, this is NOT a good situation for JJP but for owners? hard to beat the fact that even if you have issues, you can sell for profit? how fucked up is the entire pinball market that that is a reality? Its true...

2 weeks later
#11115 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

For those you wanted details on WS2812 ledstrips:
- A buffer is an electronic device that takes an input signal, and propagates it. Useful for various reasons, in this instance it allows to ensure that the data signal should propagate cleanly to all ledstrips. However, a buffer is not really necessary when connecting two data lines to a single output for WS2812 ledstrips (although purists will complain...). There might be a concern with three, as impedance and current draw could cause problems, but your mileage may vary. You can try, and if it does not work add a buffer
- Adding more ledstrips will not affect animation speed. Since they are connected in //, the data signal will propagate identically along each ledstrip, so each will be a mirror of the in game ledstrip
- Number of led on each side does not have to necessarily match what's inside, however if it's longer the additional leds will never light up. If it's shorter of course you then you will be missing leds. That said, based on the number of leds measured above, I would recommend to simply use 60 leds. It's 1m, convenient, as you don't need to cut (ledstrips have a wider gap every 50cm) if you're using 1m ledstrip
- If you duplicate data signal right and left, this means that the undercab ledstrip will glow in different color each. Not sure this is the best effect (but then again, I don't have yet my GnR, so can't assess that), maybe duplicating the right ledstrip only will be more suitable
I would recommend to use IP60 1m 60l/m for each side on the undercab, since that will be the sweet spot, and they will come prewired with connectors on each side. You can then unsolder the output connector (since you don't need to daisy chain) to use it to connect your wiring. IP60 is better than IP30 as it has a silicon transparent cover, which will protect the ledstrip (especially for the undercab and these times where you will want to transport your pinball in a car...)
Some reading material:
https://www.sdiplight.com/what-is-ws2812b-led-and-how-to-use-ws2812b-led/
You don't need the control electronics (arduino in the link above), since it's actually part of the pinball machine, you just need to duplicate the one data signal which is used to light up the in game ledstrip

I completely appreciate this crash course in technology - but letā€™s be honest, you are talking to a bunch of entitled guys with more money than we know what to do with (hence buying 10000 dollar toys all the time I suppose) this is way to much work to figure out, can you or someone just develop a turn-key kit and overcharge all of us for it so we can easily just put something idiot-proof and fully baked In our machines!?

Thanks!!

3 weeks later
#12035 2 years ago

Have there been enough games delivered and enough transparency here amongst owners to build a narrative that suggests it was better to order from a large distributor or a small distributor or JJP directly in order to get your game the fastest?

I would think with the amount of buyers here and with open dialogue this could almost be "reverse engineered" with a reasonable degree of accuracy to suggest how production units were prioritized amongst distributors...

Would be potentially valuable information for future releases...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 11,000.00
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dkjimbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=dkjimbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.