Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 3 years ago

LE for me!

That art is great and just has what I need. If the CE art was flipped with LE JJP might have got me with the CE but I'm not a fan of that art at all, with SE being the worst if the bunch.

I would like to hear more about that coma lock. Any video of it

#88 3 years ago

Kevin - do you know what that video is in the top left corner of the games backbox LCD? Trying to figure out how that ties into the game.

Very jealous. I want one literally right now

#124 3 years ago

Looks like topper is interactive with certain modes. That's cool

#139 3 years ago

LE buyers..... Any timeline given on getting your game?

#149 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m pretty sure my guy told me November //December For LEs if you got in today but I asked to be kicked down the line a bit I don’t want to sell my IMDN .

damn - I certainly expect LEs before then. Although you don't seem to be in a rush so that works out for you!

Anyone else? I would think games should be shipping out now so possibly getting one this week

#180 3 years ago

I might have to sit out on watching streams for this one. I know it's coming home. Just the taste from sdtm had left me wanting so much more

Maybe just a little haha

This will be my first NIB jjp ever

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

They did a pretty good job with Ghostbusters.

Their best theme integration along with art. In fact GB is the total package but unfortunately the game layout and flow is just bad. Still a good game though.

#276 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'm starting to be legitimately worried about the amount of multiball time in the game. So far, all the footage I see is start a song, play a long multiball with more than generous ball save times. I want multiball to be an achievement thats earned and rewarding, not the majority of my game. If this is the case, gameplay could get exhaustingly repetitive very fast.

That literally killed POTC JJP for me. Too much MB. I played the game tonight. MB is heavy for sure but hopefully it gets toned down a little with patches. You can also start a song I believe without MB but score wise, you would be silly to do so.

#281 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

How did the game shoot? Were the shots kinetically satisfying? Is there a good mix of easy and tough shots?

wrapping up some work - will post my thoughts soon but to summarize.....

If you're a GnR fan, this is a great game. If you don't care about the band, I can see people picking this game apart. By no means is this game (IMO - taking the GnR fanboy blinders off) one that will resonate with non GnR fans simply b/c of it's great gameplay or toys. For me, a GnR fan - it's a must have.

#309 3 years ago

so LE buyers - seems like a limited bunch is getting it this week? Or are majority getting very soon? I'm bummed b/c apparently "a few weeks" for me.

#352 3 years ago

After getting a couple of hours in (just myself) - I feel good enough to write a review on this game. Not definitive by any means, but I'll post something after I wrap up work. To summarize, it's awesome (and need to be a GnR fan to really FULLY appreciate). Biggest nitpick - no question.... MBs need to be toned down although I understand for songs they give you the best chance to get through....

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

So do the songs all have different shots to make? I can't tell exactly because there are a lot of lights going off, but there is arrow inserts to specific shots do the modes have different personality?

yes they do. will include more detail soon. You could be mine was loops and ramps, others are other shots. Song modes rock b/c the game is rather quiet during non song modes which sounds bad but it's not. Soft song in the background mixed with cords from the songs we love are sprinkled throughout and it really makes the song modes stand out b/c the game is abolsute on overload capturing that rock concert feel.

That being said, I sold JJP pirates b/c it's way too MB heavy. It literally kills that game. stacking MBs is a snoozefest for me. In certain places sure but Pirates is MB all day long. I'm hoping the same doesn't hold true here. They need to tone it down.

It's exactly why I tell Chris (Kaneda) to calm down with the overhype until you see the damn code. I'm still in for the LE no question but this game has the ability to be perfect and MB right now is not balanced.

#362 3 years ago

Thought I would post this here. Impressions:

Before I start, major props to HELCION BREWERY in Pittsburgh. The king of bar pinball - no one is even close. I'm extremely lucky to have them in my backyard. Great guys too (Chris and Chris). Check them out if you're even close to the area. Worth the drive or plane ride!

I'll start with innovation. JJP marketing bone head move of saying innovation was coming and then doing nothing for months. Did they deliver? For me, keeping a level head on what that could be - this pin DEF has something I've never seen before - the concert feel with the lights, the sound, the integration - those light bars seem dumb but think about the opening to your favorite live event - the coordination with the lights and sound. I've never seen that truly integrated into a pinball machine and JJP brought it here. Those light bars on the side really helps deliver it b/c it's not just one constant light but it changes throughout, including strobing. GnR will be the king of this and the benchmark has now been set higher than I've seen before. For me, that qualifies as innovation. Check that box. If you're looking for crazy POTC toys, it's not in there. Spinning record is whatever. This is the new JJP that will give us quality but not the kitchen sink b/c that strategy ended up bankrupting them. Seems like this balanced approach is paying off financially and I'll take it vs. no JJP at all.

Sound, theme integration - amazing. Just watch a video of this game. I will say that to get the full effect this game offers, you need to like GnR. I've been to their concerts before and this is literally like being transformed back to Giants stadium. Some easter eggs in there too btw - I heard CRAZY from Dialed In during the game!

Animations/LCD - this is a real stunner. They literally used graphics from GnRs concerts and you can tell. It's just over the top professional. Potential spoiler for those that are very sensitive.....warning......one of the most impressive LCD effects was not even tied to a song. Out of nowhere i qualified for a mode that basically had the LCD start the UNIX boot up screen of GnR and then it crashed - the effects turn to a "cold war" style China vs USA mode that is so amazing with this 80s touch, Call of Duty Black Ops feel to it. It was SO good. Best part was - it was single ball play! More on that later but JJP absolutely crushed this.

So far, game is off the charts for me. Cabinet art is all subjective. I'm down with the LE no question. Best of the bunch IMO. Really matches that concert feel.

Gameplay - the biggest question going in - how the hell does this game actually play. To summarize, it's tough. Drains on left and right (especially right) are a killer. I'm not very good but this game plays very fast and drains easy off slings. I liked that though. It might explain though why we so much of the next thing I'll speak about (MBs). But the layout - it's great. Upper PFs often times obscure your view but that's not the case here. It's big enough to be fun but not an eye sore. The clear ramps help as well. Bottom line I never felt like I couldn't see enough of the PF due to the upper. Left loop, left ramp, right ramp, that sweet center spinner (love that shot), right shot straight to the pops, right orbit and right shot under the top right flipper. All nice and feel great. Right upper flipper does have two shots (full wrap and half wrap) and that full wrap can be repeated however it's a long distance and needs a lot of speed going in. Don't expect maiden rips all day but it's more doable than JP2 - just need speed. Typically drops into the pops. Magnet in b/w the pops as well to hold the ball and then drop. Upper PF has two shots (left to bass and drain down), right and lock on the guitar. It's fast, and doesn't get in the way. Overall - great but not as creative as you might want.

Code - It's very multiball heavy right now. This is my biggest and really only concern. I hear people saying it's risk vs reward - you don't need to do MB if you don't want to. That's like saying you can drive the car but keep it in 3rd gear all day. It's foolish to say b/c the game isn't meant to be played like that. If you want the highest score you better go for MBs. The risk vs reward is really cashing out and not pushing your luck on songs which is cool but ultimately, I felt like I saw MB way way too much. It's non song MBs that happen and then songs are almost always MB where a ton of balls are released b/c you either locked them earlier or add a ball, which seems to be very easy to achieve. I understand it allows the player to hear more of the song - essentially padding the time but it's just too much. When you guys see more of the game, you'll understand and something that at JJP I just can't believe someone didn't say - wow too many MBs although I also don't understand how they allowed it so much in POTC and with the way Wonka was coded - I can prob understand it more! Code in general though is very solid. A lot to do - pretty clear on what to shoot at, including during songs. Screen in the back does a great job telling you what's going on, informing you via text with what to shoot - and is super clear (looks to be better quality than prior screens). Speaking of the picture in picture on the main LCD goes back and forth b/w concert and effects so you get both. Pretty cool.

btw - call outs right now are a mixed bag. I think they're fine. It's done by the band members and as you can imagine they aren't too excited to do it BUT it's not Stranger Things bad. It's perfectly fine - some are better than others but overall it's not something to overly hype. Solid enough.

Bottom line, it's a special game if you're a GnR fan. It's a good to OK game if you don't care for the band. MB needs to be balanced. JJP knocked it out for me and should get major credit for successfully being the first company to stealth launch a game day 1 with complete code (I know Stern tried it with Stranger Things but well, yeah).

Great job JJP!

#371 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

For those who are calling this an easy multiball game, you are sorely mistaken. Sure it has lots of multi balls but this isn’t an easy game set up properly.

I agree with you that it's not easy when playing single ball. In fact it's a drain monster and is tough! MB is just too often based on my playtime.

btw - that's awesome you got yours! Enjoy!

#377 3 years ago

Btw according to kaneda everyone will think this pinball machine is the second coming of Christ. Looks like he now believes what common sense tells you.....GnR fans will really like it. Others prob not as much.

I like when he changes his tune a bit. Probably best to actually see the code first before committing to saying best game of possibly the decade. I'm anticipating that will be his next Facebook update to mention the same.

#399 3 years ago

Bluetooth to external sound bar CONFIRMED!! There's your topper

That’s great! Who confirmed?

#436 3 years ago

I can confirm through play that default ball save is super short upon plunge.

#446 3 years ago

Is the sound bar on the CE bluetooth?

I was originally concerned about the delay so this just confirms that. I will tell you that even without a sub, the one I played the music was loud enough. I'm thinking more about headphones wireless than adding a sound bar. For sure what this needs is a paw bass. That will be day 1

#463 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I got the call from Automated today to confirm my LE and put down a small deposit. What are you guys getting for lead times? She said some time in November. 4-6 weeks. That will be their first batch. Hopefully it's sooner.

I was told a few weeks - although there was an opportunity to get one earlier, my distro has always treated me well so I'm sticking to it. I just feel like these LEs should be available sooner. It's only 10/8 and apparently 100+ already made. I wonder if direct sales are getting them first.

#635 3 years ago

One thing I really love is the real GnR announcer that cuts in when you select the song to play. He even said the classic line - you wanted the best but they couldn't make it....

It just sets the stage so well and that tank shooting right towards you to start it's so awesome. Damn I wish I was getting my LE this week.

#646 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Where are the additional LEDs in the CE? All for behind backbox and below cabinet or on the playfield as well?

Not on the playfield. Just back box and below. Topper too

#691 3 years ago

So topper options for LE?

#695 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

A badass Marshall themed sound bar seems best.

That delay though..... Not sure it would work well

#703 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I think he means if the mod relies on a Bluetooth connection vs hardwired... I would think the CE would be hard wired, and probably shares the board of the LE... Don't know the guts of a JJP but there's got to be an audio out/rca I would think.

exactly - CE hard wired. LE bluetooth and I think delay. Believe me, LE is plenty loud. I don't plan on doing soundbar but def adding a bass.

#750 3 years ago

So CEs are being made before LE round two? That’s doesn’t sound right b/c that would mean next LEs in Dec? I was told a few weeks from now for LE.

SE should be week 2 right now (starting 10/11). I can’t see CEs being made the week after that (10/18)....I believe it’s LEs no?

#764 3 years ago

So what are others hearing then for the next round of LEs?

#791 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

100 LE’s then SE’s not sure how many probably 100 . Who knows how many CE’s I was told November rain for mine.

Thanks. I’m hearing CEs mid November and SEs this week. I would think LEs are in between that (another run) but I’m hearing conflicting reports.

#834 3 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

I placed my order last Wednesday with a pretty big distributor, best info he had on LEs was November so that could be anywhere from 2 weeks to six weeks
I plan on asking for an update at the end of the week and I will share any news I get

Interested to hear too.

#899 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am not for sure but I think that someone was me and I am very happy! I am so excited to get my game! Now I have something positive to look forward to and that is a very good thing for me.

I’m glad to hear as well. Happy for you. Enjoy it.

#900 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Just picked up my LE from FedEx!
She’s coming home...Guns and F’n Roses baby!!!!
It’s going to be a Great weekend! [quoted image]

Did you order direct too?

#902 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Man the four album modes are badass. My favorite right now is “Shall We Play a Game” (Chinese Democracy). Just beat that one. So awesome.

I believe that’s the one with the UNIX crash in the beginning? I really loved that mode - came out of nowhere when I was playing and the China vs US graphics are so good.

#926 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Ours landed pm yesterday.
Broke all my pin purchase rules but what a great experience. Staying in those song modes is very addictive - tough to articulate, we were up way too late for mid week.
Best of all, earned my first dimples on my record.
It’s a badge of honor.
Nice work JJP!
[quoted image][quoted image]

First off congrats on getting the AFD record label as it's the only real cross for jjp GnR as the CE has a modified millennial version. Hopefully I get the same one! Also look at that cab art. So cool.

#964 3 years ago

What do the black boxes right by the shooter lane do? They say not in this lifetime.....

#973 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Same question I asked yesterday. I believe not enough room. Artblades like on the CE might be an option

I will let you know as I plan on installing mirrors for it asap. I rather not do art considering the PF is so colorful but we'll see.

#975 3 years ago

Thanks!

Sick setup with the bluetooth btw. Although it's overkill, I might do the same for mine.

#977 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

I believe he’s wired, not Bluetooth.

yep - meant to say wired....

#984 3 years ago

No doubt JJP games are tight but i was able to install DI and POTC. Mirror covers when lifting are a must - agreed.

#989 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Awesome feedback and write up thank you. I am looking to only add the upper soundbar do you think it adds enough improvement without the sub?

Sub is always necessary. Can't go without the sub!

#1035 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Is adjustable under the playfield. Loosen big nut, screw it higher or lower. Retighten it.
LTG : (

I've seen and now read about this spinning disc issue, where it falls in, a number of times.

As a soon to be new owner, what should I do or check for to ensure this doesn't happen before I play it?

#1042 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

At the risk of stating the obvious... check the height, raise or lower it as needed via the nut underneath, and tighten it up.

Thanks and makes sense but why are folks having this issue? Is the force of the ball knocking something loose below the table?

#1084 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I just heard 2,000 GNR LE’s sold in 10 days

If that's true, that would be incredible.

#1124 3 years ago

Never read this before. That is ridiculous. Way over the top.

#1269 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

All in on LIOR mods!!!
These are final molds but prototype paint
also, the playfield is a photoshop to give an idea of what it will look like - again not truly representative of the final awesomeness!!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157716545096491?fbclid=IwAR22vAlWDQNgEo-xtp98XNRjhTHff4dOmU3XF8tAtz8PpMH0TjBhCHGI7m0
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

As expected the modders will offer a nicer version than what's on the CE. That's great. Def getting one!

I heard the original CE one had guns but it was cut for to Cost. Nice to see it back here. Looks really good

#1350 3 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

I joined the club today! - the machine was literally built yesterday in Chicago (10/20/20), shipped to Mike at Automated last night, and in my home (Long Island, NY) this AM (10/21/20.)
Just a heads up - I had a "trough errror" that was a result of 3 plugs pulling free from the motherboard in the head (right side of board) - I found a 2 years old thread about Pirates with the exact issue - and with that info, I plugged them in and all was fine. Here's a link to that old thread if you had that issue - it has to do with how the zip tied the cables and folded the head:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brand-new-jjp-pirates-unpacking-trough-error
Another note- I also had a tilt bob error. I didn't realize they installed it and it was surrounded by foam causing it to lock as tilted. I removed the foam and again, all was well.
The machine is beautiful - and absolutely Jack's best effort yet. Incredible, effort all around.
Now to enjoy the machine![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Same as others - jealous but happy to see they are making them at least. Awesome pics - very nice. Enjoy it!

#1357 3 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Last Wednesday directly with Mike at Automated. 10/14/20.
This is my 4th machine from him. Highly recommended.

Man you’re incredibly lucky. I ordered mine day of release 1st second and no dice. Mike must have the hook up! Good to know

#1366 3 years ago

I'll get one eventually. Right now, the fun money is gone and I have a spare external 12" polk on hand. You know I love the product! FYI, this game is a rattle monster with the shaker motor. I've been tracking down rattles all evening.

Get a sub and you'll be fine. It makes all of the diff.

#1369 3 years ago

Already hooked up that 12" polk. Much better. Back box is still pretty crappy though.

hook up a sound bar up top like the CE!!! ; )

That's what I'm doing.

#1371 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’m taking notes on what you sound hounds are doing for GNR as I’ve never added on other than some FF speakers here there in past.
This one will be worthy of an upgrade.

First thing (and only thing) I do to make a major change for the sound is add a sub. You'll get a lot of folks selling you full systems, new speakers ,etc....just get a sub and start there. It's a major diff.

The sound bar is just fun b/c it's on the CE and I never thought of that. I'm going to try but it's almost def not needed.

#1800 3 years ago

I also did this last week. Same method. I had a spare 12" polk sub I used. Makes an INCREDIBLE difference. Honestly, JJP would have done well to offer a subwoofer upgrade kit for this title.

tbh - they make a huge diff in any pinball machine. I always tell people new in the hobby - don't waste time with updated speakers, go for the external sub first and then go from there. Such a big diff to have an external. In fact, I will sometimes remove the sub from inside the cab to avoid glass shake and just rock external.

1 week later
#2300 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Landed AFD on my record. So far only issue is the lockdown bar is super tight to take off and put on, and the glass seems uneven. And yes, pooling on one post, but going to play the shit out of it. [quoted image]

That's what I would want on mine. Nice!

Btw with all of these super cool mods it's awesome that we can pair the CE add ons with the superior LE cabinet art you really have the ultimate model. Love it

#2304 3 years ago

Yeah we'll just have to agree to disagree as the CE artwork is terrible. It's all subjective fellas although I'm thinking about starting a poll. Would be fun to see which one is preferred by majority bc I'm quite confident LE will smoke it.

Any news on LE production and where that stands now? Anyone receive an LE this week?

#2310 3 years ago

Sorry to have brought up the looks and comparing vs the CE. I'm even bored of that topic (a modded LE is nicer IMO). I want to see more pics and new owner updates!

#2411 3 years ago

So I just got back from playing the SE.

The difference in concert feel experience is insane compared to LE. As someone that has played the LE, there is so much missing.

I can see if I never played the LE you think those white lights are fine but wow, I knew it would different but it really stood out.

Let's get those LEs going jjp.

#2589 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Simply Wow! Huge shout out to Matt at Backalley. Ordered and arrived in 2 days and looks fricken Awesome!! Simply amazed by the fine detail granted not surprised as thats what he does. Simple install and looks completely factory. Understand why JJP avoided adding guns to the game but Really glad Matt made this happen. Well done sir!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks nice but i don't like how the guns are on an angle (and an angle that appears to be diff for each on on each side). Wonder why they didn't just have the guns pointing left and right and in the middle (level).

#2590 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Jean-Paul de Win has rocketed JJP animations to another galaxy. He rocked GNR animations, too.

animations are through the roof on this game. Best yet in any JJP if you ask me.

.....and yes - shall we play a game is such a SICK mode. From my limited time on it on route, I had no idea what I did to qualify but the opening is so great. Everything actually is great about it.

#2591 3 years ago

Btw does slash yell jackpot! like he did on the data east version? Great call out from that game.

#2593 3 years ago

Any owners here have GnR DE too? Crazy but I played it recently and I just love the art on it. It's def more old school attitude GnR. Thinking about getting both..... Might be overkill but they are my favorite band.

#2746 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

24M. It’s all about the massive song jackpot. If you can get 2 big ones you are set. 3 and you are on the board!

so do you just keep on playing it (passing up on cashing out) until the songs end and then you hit that applause jackpot to get this score?

2 weeks later
#3292 3 years ago

Getting mine very soon!

#3369 3 years ago

And it's official. GnR in the house. Mirrors look great on these. Got them from cointaker.
20201204_215220 (resized).jpg20201204_215220 (resized).jpg20201204_215225 (resized).jpg20201204_215225 (resized).jpg20201204_215231 (resized).jpg20201204_215231 (resized).jpg

20201204_215459 (resized).jpg20201204_215459 (resized).jpg20201204_215457 (resized).jpg20201204_215457 (resized).jpg
#3374 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Any problems installing them? I heard there is not a lot of wiggle room. Thanks

No very easy

#3429 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

not much clearance on my game between the playfield and cabinet, how much of a pain was it to install these? also, on CT site it says to order bally Williams remake blades, is that what u ordered? thx, Ryan

It wasn't nearly as tight as my jjp potc. Blades said jjp on the package. I can check with Melissa if it's helpful and let you know. She gets back to me quickly

#3508 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So now that I’m enjoying the game and digging in deeper, I gotta say I really like the upper pf. The choices to hit duff, lock a ball, or take a GNR patch letter are very fun and strategic. Really cool game. Still haven’t broke 10 mil, but it’s coming.
Hope to see more unboxing pics this week!

dumb question but I'm also struggling with the patches. I now see that the patch status is bottom left but does the game auto choose the patch you go for? Where are the patch icons throughout the playfield?

#3615 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Max out all your booster multiball meters and lock all balls before a song start, use patch combinations to increase certain song scoring. With this you can get 10-20 million or even higher, no one has explained what the individual booster meters increase scoring on exactly. No point in playing the album modes because scoring piddles in comparison to the songs unless you want to just progress through the game, all of them are easy to time out except for tear down the wall.

when you say max out you mean just hit all the jackpots during the booster multiball right? You don't increase song scores simply by starting the MBs do you?

1 month later
#4974 3 years ago

After owning this game for 2 months now, there is one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb. It's not JJP's fault - it's my nostalgia conflicting with the late tour GnR clips in this game, specifically axel. He's just not the rocker I remember - I think old school axel. The rest of the band, especially slash, look great for their age.

I kind of wish I could take DE's GnR art and call outs and merge it with this game, using old school video clips (not this new tour with new people or the aging axel). I know - impossible.

Ultimately, this game does a lot well but it also stumbles in a few areas. I keep on planning to do a proper review b/c there is so much to go over but haven't had the time yet. It's def the next chapter in interaction/lights/sound but if I wasn't a gnr fan, the weaknesses would stick out much more. It does flow better than I anticipated but when I look next to my pirates, I can't help but to think if Eric had the old school JJP budget, what else would be in here. More to come but if you're an active kaneda listener, temp your expectations on this one b/c the hype train doesn't fully deliver (and no, the CE doesn't change this at all - in fact you have to be out of your mind to spend more than 15k on that). GnR fans should enjoy it though - solid game that brings something fresh to the industry.

#4982 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I am wanting a guns le but yes I agree with you that axel just look like crap but form I can see he has lost a lot of weight after he was fat shamed so much,I do believe that the sounds are the orginal recording and not the live versions you are watching on screen and that is the game saver for me,If the sound was the actual live recording I would probably be out!
The games is pretty cool and I am sure I will get one someday,my HoH is up for trade if the honeymoon has worn off for someone .

GREAT point. I didn't even think about that. They made a great decision to include the original recordings.

4 months later
#9835 2 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Here is the system for GNR:
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-gt-8in-jjp-super-kit/
Installation for most guys is less than an hour with a few common hand tools for the speakers, and the electronics are plug and play.
Shipping to UK is no problem.
Good times!

so pick GnR and that includes everything including the upgraded tweeters? All in 365?

#9890 2 years ago

Has a nice rose shooter been released yet? Still waiting for one to pop up. Only aware of the generic rose shooter from tilt I believe. Might just end up getting that one if need be.

Only interested in a rose shooter btw - I know of liors work.

#9897 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Red is out of stock, but there are two black ones in stock
https://cointaker.com/products/guns-n-roses-shooter-rod

That is a nice one. Too bad no red

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
7,800 (OBO)
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.