IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg
1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3148 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sako-TRG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#251 3 years ago

You think you'll be able to buy GnR topper for LE?

1 week later
#1112 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Spooky began including this inspection sticker after that. LOL
[quoted image]

Lol..... just read the case behind this.
Dude def threw his toys out the pram!

#1113 3 years ago

Well, just pulled the trigger on an LE.....
So officially a GnR club member

#1115 3 years ago

Being in UK, Iā€™ve kinda prepared myself to have to wait till start of next year...... but Iā€™m fine with that.

#1194 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed. This game does Not need additional lighting in any way. Anything more simply ruins the primary design.

Jeez, even Slash wears his shades man when playing.....it's so bright!

#1200 3 years ago

So, I wonder if the Start Button would look better in red?
Maybe give it a T2 Look?
Maybe Iā€™ll swap it out when I receive my LE

9A9091A4-B8E3-4E16-B5FA-12832A26AC6E (resized).png9A9091A4-B8E3-4E16-B5FA-12832A26AC6E (resized).png
#1221 3 years ago

Iā€™m thinking of gold or black mirror blades.
Hopefully the hot-rails wonā€™t be interfere with the installation.

#1222 3 years ago

Toppers? Ideas....

https://neonfactory.com/productcategorie/entertainment-en/
326579C8-AEBC-4504-9507-62094A895DFE (resized).jpeg326579C8-AEBC-4504-9507-62094A895DFE (resized).jpeg3CC46EBB-212F-420D-83AC-740AB524901B (resized).jpeg3CC46EBB-212F-420D-83AC-740AB524901B (resized).jpegD9FCFF72-D1E1-4808-963E-262CEFB717DB (resized).jpegD9FCFF72-D1E1-4808-963E-262CEFB717DB (resized).jpeg
ACC6CC97-89CA-4530-A046-68F839499F1F (resized).jpegACC6CC97-89CA-4530-A046-68F839499F1F (resized).jpeg

#1242 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Have you by chance ever ordered anything from them? I presume they will deliver to the U.K.?

I havenā€™t ordered but they claim to supply worldwide and two year warranty on products. Based in Netherlands.

#1396 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

OWNERS.... PUT A SUBWOOFER ON THIS GAME!!!! Just like a shaker motor is a must have on Jurassic Park, the Sub is a must have on GnR. It make the song modes so much more immersive!!

Cool......the sub only gives certain bass range.....
The JJP guys have designed this with the Soundbar in mind via the 3.5mm jack output.
I really think we are missing out if we donā€™t utilise this also.
Looking forward to hear feedback from an LE owner in this regard...

#1406 3 years ago

You wanna see pooling?
Have a ganders of my shit box NIB IMDN
What did Stern do - Jack shit...

Or how about my NIB Ribbed BM66?
Crickets!

Hereā€™s hoping GnR is good to me
039012E8-78D1-4CED-BD77-2E5AE0B7CB94 (resized).jpeg039012E8-78D1-4CED-BD77-2E5AE0B7CB94 (resized).jpeg214C4FCE-6C24-4871-B93E-0D00A2F04790 (resized).jpeg214C4FCE-6C24-4871-B93E-0D00A2F04790 (resized).jpeg256E6630-1D6C-4EAA-BD21-1F69A13D6C29 (resized).jpeg256E6630-1D6C-4EAA-BD21-1F69A13D6C29 (resized).jpeg5483435E-5F96-4962-85FC-CF3E0B4EE104 (resized).jpeg5483435E-5F96-4962-85FC-CF3E0B4EE104 (resized).jpeg6C030C64-8727-419F-8BFC-C4778B5ACB6A (resized).jpeg6C030C64-8727-419F-8BFC-C4778B5ACB6A (resized).jpeg9227B647-F3E8-42D5-AFA8-DC8CDB30DEF6 (resized).jpeg9227B647-F3E8-42D5-AFA8-DC8CDB30DEF6 (resized).jpegF3BDAB41-EE4D-4395-89AD-7E087EE251F9 (resized).jpegF3BDAB41-EE4D-4395-89AD-7E087EE251F9 (resized).jpeg

A46CF2F1-50B6-4AA9-B63B-A6A97AC1B3F6 (resized).jpegA46CF2F1-50B6-4AA9-B63B-A6A97AC1B3F6 (resized).jpegC302A7F9-188E-412A-824A-97D7C200D685 (resized).jpegC302A7F9-188E-412A-824A-97D7C200D685 (resized).jpeg51DDA23A-599A-4C50-B1AB-A36B7667399E (resized).jpeg51DDA23A-599A-4C50-B1AB-A36B7667399E (resized).jpeg2BBA5E3D-186F-48EC-B79C-919E65F62628 (resized).jpeg2BBA5E3D-186F-48EC-B79C-919E65F62628 (resized).jpeg
#1411 3 years ago

See, now THATS an issue! This nitpicky magnifying glass tiny pool on one post crap drives me nuts. If you look long and hard enough, you'll find something wrong somewhere. People should not sweat the smallest tiny imperfections and actually PLAY the damn game. The BM66 pics above ARE something to be pissed about. And I personally would drive to Sterns headquarters with that machine in tow and demand satisfaction.

I was told my BM66 when I opened the box I noticed it immediately - not uncommon!!
The IMDN - every single post is pooled.
I have written to Stern on both occasions with no response.
Hell, I even asked for a replacement playfield - unpopulated and I would cover the cost!

#1412 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Is that really what your Batman look liked ?
How could Stern not address that issue .

I was told not uncommon by Distro who I sent photos to, then believe sent onto Stern....

#1414 3 years ago

I feel awful for you man. That's terrible. I'm not kidding when I say I'd show up at Stern headquarters with that machine. Unfortunately that's not an option for you.

Maybe someone can invent a teleporter ... lol

#1420 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

That Batman is bullshit .
Do you have a consumer affairs over there , a government authority , where you can complain about a product .

Yes but itā€™s a tough call when the Manufacturer and the Distro / vendor believe it falls within the tolerances of acceptance QC levels. The ā€œnew normalā€ as generally regarded.

#1428 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

and you still keep buying NIB?
I would of been out after what ever you bought first IMDN/BM66

IMDN 1st - would you believe ....I didnā€™t notice it ....lol - ACDC Luci NIB was fine then when BM66 turned up i started inspecting my pins finely...and noticed the pooling on Maiden.
Any purchases NIB after that have been earlier built NIB - Kiss LE, MET Prem, then I picked up a Tron LE used.
Now Iā€™ll have my 1st JJP but as far as newer Sterns Iā€™m done!

#1441 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Wow that BM66 would drive me bonkers. I'd go haywire on Stern.

Itā€™s the only pin Iā€™ve thought about putting Pin-stadiums on to try and improve the light on the playing surface to trick my brain from seeing the ribbed imperfections

#1472 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Damn! Ribbed for your (dis) pleasure...Sorry man that sucks..What did the Distro say they could do about it?

I made the vendor aware after I unboxed it.
He asked for photos, said it was not uncommon.
We agreed they would get passed to Stern but that was pretty much it. I just thought well....this is the way it is......having seen other guys getting blanked from Stern on the other playfield thread. I canā€™t blame the vendor as its not his doing if Stern donā€™t budge or see fault.
Very disappointing indeed!

#1474 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Just played my friends GNR LE at lunch time. NO clear coat post issued or VUK wear issues. ZERO![quoted image][quoted image]

I even like the Color of the flipper bats
Black and red - good attention to detail !

#1477 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I found myself just singing along like I was at a concert. Fun as shit. NO OTHER music pin has done that to me.

Yeah, I like Kiss but to have 21 GnR songs is awesome!

#1572 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear what your saying, and agree thats the only recourse. I've purchased many NIB games and this has never really been an option so I'm just wondering if other people actually follow this procedure. I like it if its really an option...

Nope.
In UK ....
You certainly cannot expect the courier to hang around whilst you open box! No way!
If you have actually paid for a white glove delivery then you pay extra for the vendor and they will unbox and setup for you but that service is generally reserved for real noobs who donā€™t know one end of a pin from another.

Anyway, back to courier.....
Even if you have them hang around whilst you unbox, you would feel rushed then potentially sign paperwork and later find damage.....no way, you have then sold yourself down the river.
Thatā€™s why in UK you draft up paperwork and get the wording to say ā€œSigned for unopen - Uncheckedā€ also indicate any external damage on the box and get the courier to sign for that also on same paperwork.
Photograph any external package damage and immediately send this to your distributor or vendor along with signed paperwork. You can then unbox at your leisure and thoroughly check over without rushing!
Any discrepancies can then be followed up and dealt with accordingly.
You are covered under consumer law.

#1594 3 years ago

Sounds like a bunch of GnRs have been built and sitting around for maybe a year. Factory relocation + then covid struck...... Guy at Micro then figured out a better design process, builds the new Spectrum playfields. These donā€™t get used on 1st batch of GnR as too costly to strip down the pins for JJP so they role the dice and let them loose on unsuspecting early adopters!
Only feasible explanation.

#1653 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok just finished adding the Sound bar and Polk Audio sub to GnR LE. Simply Wow! Very easy install SB simply splices into the 3.5 jack on the left of head and the wire feeds straight out the top with the provided plastic plug in the top head and add 2 strips of velcro to secure. Sub, just the typical wire through vent and tap to base speaker in cabinet. For me....I'm a bit surprised I think the Sound bar added the best bang for $50. Sound simply pours over you loud and clear. Huge difference when you turn it off. I like the sub allot granted I have never been a thump the house base kind of player but still really sounds great. Overall a worthy upgrade for this title for sure.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hi thanks for this, thatā€™s great.
When you say splice, Iā€™m UK this usually infers join....are you joining a cable or simply connecting the 3.5mm Jack? Can you elaborate please as I thought this would be a simple connection.

Also for the connection using the sub - I have been using these for Sterns which is much cleaner and thought it would be better for JJP?
https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/all-other-systems-subwoofer-kits/products/pinsub-multi-system-kit
Although since GnR is so new Iā€™d check compatibility with them. Ive also used their pinMix for hooking up multiple pins to a single sub works great.

#1655 3 years ago
Quoted from Aliias:

By splice I think they mean using the splitter they linked to join the soundbar and cabinet speakers to the 3.5mm jack on the motherboard in the headbox.
amazon.com link Ā»
You could also use one of these:
https://www.amazon.com.au/Behringer-HA400-BEHRINGER-MICROAMP/dp/B000KIPT30

Ah ok, so remove the existing cable from the motherboard Jack that feeds the speakers, insert the splitter then add the cable for the existing cabinet speaker + the sound bar to the splitter?

#1657 3 years ago
Quoted from Aliias:

Yep that's it, this will reduce your maximum volume as you are splitting the amplification from the motherboard into 2 parts. So you can use a 3.5mm amp like the one I linked to fix that if you need to. Interested to see how JJP is wiring the CE soundbars, be it through a splitter or its own amp.

Understood - cool, many thanks indeed sir

#1665 3 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Thoughts?
[quoted image]

Whereā€™s this from.......let me guess, not another perfectly plausible JJP prototype

#1675 3 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

I haven't quite pulled the trigger yet. I'm 99.9.% there.....

I already have pulled the trigger, and a bunch of us in the UK have also.
CE , LE buyers so you can see our concern.
Especially when some of us including myself have been burned before and thought this was history.

#1696 3 years ago

I was messing around with the 3.5mm jack on my machine and unplugged it from the board not realizing there were Three 3.5mm ports. Now I'm not sure where to plug it back in. Can someone verify for me? Pink, blue, or green port? I dont want to hurt anything. Thanks!

Lol..... top tip, photography

#1718 3 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

Thought Iā€™d chime in. You are correct our PINsub Multi-system does work with GnR.

Thank you very much indeed - thatā€™s great to know

#1774 3 years ago

I have to say, after watching a chunk of that that GnR SE stream, wow.
Thatā€™s value for money Vs a Stern Pro IMHO.
Things that impressed me most:-
- Gameplay/ Flow
- Light-show still great!
And of course...... itā€™s GnR
Donā€™t think peeps on a budget will be disappointed at all.

#1808 3 years ago

Anyone else notice that when you're doing particularly well during a song mode, one of the callouts is Melissa saying "hey everyone, look at this fucking loser"? Is this a bug? Shouldn't that be a callout if you're doing bad? Maybe I'm not hearing it correctly?

AI built in........... some pinheads she likes, some she doesn't

#1826 3 years ago

Nice one, now I know how to sort my phantom tilts

#1833 3 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Just wondering if anybody has installed standard mirror blades on a GnR LE yet and if so how they find them? Do they make the light show even more awesome or are a bit too much? Alternatively few people have suggested that maybe 'black' mirrors would be better. Would love some thoughts from anybody who has actually installed either 'standard' or 'black' mirror blades on a GnR LE. Would also love to see some video of game play with these installed if anybody has this available.

I have Gold on my Kiss LE and very happy with them.
I may do the same if the clearance is there. I donā€™t want to scratch them up so would like to hear feedback.

#1883 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I think his question was, Can you Play several games on the same sub meaning simultaneously. Donā€™t think that can be done.

I have this setup using Pinnovators PinmIX - nice and clean installation sharing one sub.
I however only use one pin at a time though as sending multiple bass to the sub is odd.

#1910 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

...youā€™re asking the same question in all threads...(Iā€™ll save you your time), Wyopin answer you this:
-"My guess is theyā€™re serving as a reassurance that the PF doesnā€™t chip in areas of frequent pooling, rather than ā€œhidingā€ it...."

"Well that's a hell of gamble with a multi thousand dollar Pinball machine lieutenant" lol......
This must be another one of them Prototype SE thingies... kicking around, they're everywhere .........like Gremlins, just add water

Have a ganders after a few hundred plays beneath the washer.....lol

#1914 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

We hooked up a sound bar on a LE yesterday... I don't understand the fascination with this. This was the Bose one that fits well on top of the head.
If you hook it up downstream of the attenuator or whatever that is between the PC and the speaker box... it barely has any volume. If you hook it up in front of the little black box... volume is there, but IMO doesn't really help. If anything the whole thing gets too 'bright' and really didn't sound any better than just the speakerbox by itself IMO. I mean the base game fills out the game experience plenty. I guess YMMV
We also looked at the posts... pretty much every skinny post on the game has some level of impact in the clear. It's not restricted to slings, or high impact areas. On this game it's not rippling around the posts, but it looks like the clear is simply delaminating and ghosting around the posts. Nothing of large area at this point, but the change in the clear is evident.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi,

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind....
- Is this a "Prototype pin"
- The Bose Sound Bar was it the one in the attached link, this is the one I'm looking at getting.
- Not sure how you connected this but did you put the splitter in the green soundcard port then have the head unit speaker + sound bar connected to the splitter?

Was it still poor with those connections?

The Bose units claims to have a built in Amp but I guess the system may benefit from putting an inline amp between the splitter + the sound bar as in the attached to boost the sound to the Bose Sound Bar.

Size of speaker bar H5.61, W59.37, D10.21cm so wont look too bad on top.

Inline Amp

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ammoon-HA400-Ultra-compact-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B06W9KVDYR/ref=bmx_2/258-1655126-0795903?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B06W9KVDYR&pd_rd_r=d3556abb-1f2b-413e-8b76-e202ee7c98f2&pd_rd_w=3cKTl&pd_rd_wg=vcaGo&pf_rd_p=cda1e382-b552-49df-92d3-5c08a7b762b2&pf_rd_r=QKVNHRPXSRH6FS3P7D47&psc=1&refRID=QKVNHRPXSRH6FS3P7D47

#1915 3 years ago

Unique CE-Exclusive Playfield Artwork featuring JJP Sparkle

Showcasing Walmart special .................................black rubber washers

#1923 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I believe the model was the Solo 5 - https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/speakers/home_theater/bose-solo-5-tv-sound-system.html#v=solo_5_black
The wiring is there is a 3.5mm jack out of the PC, to an inline module, to the speaker box (where presumably the audio amp for the speakers is). Someone mentioned the inline module was a ground isolator, but all I know is if we plugged in downstream of it, the soundbar could not get loud at all, plugging in ahead of it got volume you'd expect from a small speaker.
so we basically had PC -> splitter -> one path to soundbar, one path to factory path.. module to speaker box. The soundbar on its own was INFERIOR to the JJP speaker setup.
The bose solo 5 also has a very weak power input jack.. the cable easily wiggled out and the factory wire didn't look long enough to reach the service outlet. While it has rubber feet that felt snug on top of the cabinet, the shaker motor seems to be able to move it around. So you'd have to actually secure it with velcro or a bracket.
I just don't see any reason to add the soundbar - the game is plenty loud on its own and sounds very good. Those adding a sub.. ok, for different effect.. but I think the soundbar is a waste IMO.

Thank you, that was very helpful
I think the newer model Bose I have linked has a built in amp, this is the only thing I could pull from the Bose website though:

I may still go with the newer model Bose and if crap, buy an inline amp.

Screen Shot 10-28-20 at 05.22 PM (resized).PNGScreen Shot 10-28-20 at 05.22 PM (resized).PNG
#1964 3 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

As I daydream about getting my GnR, I had a bit of a uneasy thought. Playfield are coming from Mirco, COVID lockdowns just announced in Europe, maybe more delays are eminent?
Man, I sure hope my premonition is way off!

Covid lockdowns don't adversely affect freight / deliveries etc......
However there is potential for it to throw a spanner in the works to manufacturing production.
Whether that be at the Mirco playfield process line or even as far as JJP assembly.

#1972 3 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Hey fooflighter ! Why would you put a mono / center channel sound bar on a stereo backbox? thx

Hey PinMyster.......
Have you had time to look at an external top setup for GnR?

Your probably laughing at us amateurs with our crap posts about Sound Bars and splitters
We are probably going to create grounding loops etc.........

#1984 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

That sounds awesome. I am most likely going with your setup once my LE gets here. Thanks for the detailed info!

I agree, I'm an amateur and just read the whitepaper link above. Looks great to me so will check back when I get my LE.
I'll reserve the space above the pin for a paper mache sculpt of Slashes head or something

If any pin is deserving of a proper sound upgrade - this must be it!

#2013 3 years ago

Extremely happy thereā€™s an adult mode.
I wonā€™t mind being called a f...#^g loser off Melissa - sheā€™s got me pegged ... lol..
These pins should have shipped with a double sealed miniature bottle of JD and a GnR t-shirt in the coin box.
Rock n Roll

#2017 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Agree on wanted to unlock the explicit songs but rather not have the forced f bombs in the call outs- those are silly and donā€™t need my 2 year old hearing them...

Iā€™m not trying to be pedantic, JJP have given you options already...
Since you have mentioned your 2 year old.... can you not utilise the headphone jack or other family friendly themes when the kids are around or wait for Toy Story?

#2020 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

What's the explicit video content , is it swearing during a song or do you get to see boobs in the crowd .

I wish.....

#2023 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

When I was at the new factory and first watched one of the guys play rocket queen, I turned to Eric and said that the animations were kind of interesting. He said "interesting isn't quite the word for it."

A skeleton with a boner..... except thereā€™s no bone

#2025 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Ha , I've learnt recently pegged can have another meaning

Ugh, oh no... I was meaning sheā€™s got my number... what does it mean in the land of Oz?

#2028 3 years ago

It would involve the lady behind you wearing some equipment, treating you like a lady....

Yeah... thanks, just googled, Iā€™m fine with that - itā€™s Melissa
My comment stands

#2030 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Huh? No. GnR is fine as a family friendly theme in my house, itā€™s music they play on the radio. I donā€™t donā€™t need cheesy call outs with fbombs in them. They are tacky and add nothing. Iā€™d rather read a book then play pinball with headphones on.

Fair enough matey

#2035 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Now I want the game even more. I donā€™t like the idea of being on the receiving end of a strap on .

On that momentous day you take delivery of your beautiful GnR...
If you open the box to find pooling, youā€™ll think youā€™ve been fcuked by a train!

#2041 3 years ago

How does the LE back glass look up close and personal guys?

#2043 3 years ago

To me, amazing! Of course the LE was my favorite art package of the 3.

And the Mylar on the cabinet..... is def good enough coating to protect the art around the flipper buttons would you say without additional protection?

#2045 3 years ago

Let me say this about the cab art. Man..... I've never seen such a thick glossy feeling decal ever before. It just feels like quality. I imagine it's like the "butter cabinet" option that spooky offers, although I've never seen one of those in person. The LE decals are high gloss and almost appear wet, or clear coated. I'm extremely impressed.

Awesome, thatā€™s sounds terrific!

#2060 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:I hate when both sides of cabinet have the same art. Especially on the CE model there is no need to be lazy. Add the semi-naked chick to the right side or something.

Lol..... that would have been something, a sexual assault scene on a pinball cabinet.......
Having said that, if it did... itā€™s GnR Appetite selected art and I would have been in regardless, for the CE they maybe should have done the sides different, I love the use of colours......... I still wish I snagged one but still mega happy with the LE

#2061 3 years ago

Music Bomb - sorry

#2066 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Don't be sorry , I love that song .
I first heard it on the young ones as a kid .

Ha, I was playing that earlier before I posted the official version ..... when they did the episode for University Challenge. Loved the bit where he eats the doughnut and sticks his two fingers up to the shop keeper .... also RIP Rick Mayall - gone too soon

#2088 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Music Bomb - sorry

Well it was not too far away from being off topic

Screen Shot 11-01-20 at 05.25 PM 002 (resized).PNGScreen Shot 11-01-20 at 05.25 PM 002 (resized).PNG
#2201 3 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

If it makes anyone feel better -- I'm maybe 125 + games into my LE (I've had it for less than 2 weeks) - and so far the playfield looks fantastic - no pooling, no chips, a fraction of the dimples that my Monster Bash LE had in it's first week - with fewer games (not a knock against Chicago - I love that machine too!)
I can't imagine I'm in the minority on a quality playfield.
I'm spectulating there may have been a small batch perhaps not cured properly? But I wouldn't worry about it guys - just enjoy it when you get it (or just cancel your order, or give your place up to someone who wants the LE now.)
You'll be so busy being dazzled by the sheer technical achievement this machine represents for JJP - you'll not worry about all the minor imperfections if yours has any.

Really glad itā€™s worked out for you, sincerely... thatā€™s great news
Cancelling orders is not possible for some.
In UK we had to put down a 1k non refundable deposit, as I did before this drama all kicked off.
Iā€™ve written an initial correspondence to my Distro informing of my concerns and assurances sought.
Minor imperfections I can handle all day long, as I can electro-mechanical ones.
Playfield issues or anything considered a ā€˜Heath Robinsonā€™ fix are however a different matter on a near 10k item.
Iā€™ll let nature take its course and await JJP to come good as I await my LE, but worse case scenario, I wonā€™t be the one left up sh^t creek without a paddle. In UK we have something called the Consumer Goods Act 2015 + Section 75, so if chipping ensues with no proper satisfaction then someoneā€™s going to be very unhappy.

#2325 3 years ago

CE vs LE ... bracing hard for the downvotes.....

CE features I'll miss
The sparkle will look fantastic on playfield
Coma mech will be great to have
Love the powder purple on the trim
Love the AFD head unit
Rad cals - oh yes....
Extra artwork on playfield
Signed drum sticks

But...........

I'm not too hot over the CE Apron. It just doesn't pop in that purple compared to the red.

AFD theme for the CE was the def the right way to go for sure. Could it have been better than this?
I think so...... colours are great, Rad cals etc... great but 2 x different artworks on the cab may have been better (hell its different on opposite sides of the LE) and yes, they could have had the chick in here from AFD albeit not with her knickers around her ankles but maybe doing somethin else like throwing the pinball at the bad guy?????....

I also don't get the LEDs on the rear and underneath of the CE, its difficult enough viewing the LCD during action. Are you paying extra for ambient light, a bit like putting LED strips on a TV or under a car....... a bit tacky, LED overkill.
The topper.... piece of plastic with flipper bats....No....this at the least should have been GnR branded not JJP! The sound bar is now taking valuable real-estate for something extraordinary coming from the mod experts.
We already know there's better ways to upgrade the sound on a JJP but CE guys are now bought in with their sound bar split from the head unit.
The skull shooter looks like a laughing ape compared to Liors ghostly human effort.

You can tell everyone the signatures are all authentic apart from you'll know deep down..... Axl Rose couldn't be arsed with the whole pinball affair and they had to get Duff to do a tracing of his handwriting, he got wankers cramp after x 1000 signatures.... lol

Edit: If you don't want your CE.............................................................. give me a call

#2363 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Owning both AC/DC and Metallica for several years, I still havenā€™t tired of the same songs over and over again, or the game play of either. GNR is my favorite band and with twice as many songs as the other games I own, I donā€™t see getting tired of it. Not to mention itā€™s much deeper with more variety than the other games. AC/DC and Metallica are my 2nd& 3rd favorite bands btw so yes, being a big fan is definitely helpful when owning a music pin.

Yeah..... GnR will complete my line up.
Iā€™m huge lover of rock / metal, my older pins arenā€™t going anywhere.... still love Luci, Met, IMDN + Kiss
If I had room ... would have snuck an Aerosmith in as well.....alas canā€™t have them all

#2440 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

All this talk about the rules, this and that pisses me off to no end. Enjoy your damn games while most of us no have idea what you guys are talking about. Why you ask? Because we donā€™t have our damn games yet.

I think I'll have all my mods by late spring but not banking on having my pin by then.
I'm a bit of a rules dunce so I guess it will give me loads of time to read up....
Trying not to watch too many gameplay vids in case I get bored with the pin before I get it.

#2549 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

For what it does and how little you use the center button during game play it just works. Especially for the price, great work.

Do you reckon JJP avoided this version with the guns due to roses being more family friendly?
Similar with the flipper bats idea on the topper - CE?
Would be strange given the whole theme.......

#2561 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Itā€™s Guns and Fucking Roses. Never was ā€œfamily friendlyā€

Understood, I thought they had an option from the mod company for the apron to have the guns + roses plaque as per Yelobirds or just roses - JJP opted for just roses. Maybe a reason.... also the flipper bats with JJP Logo on topper.
Just saying, they maybe made a decision to tone down on the overuse of guns.
Make sense?
Personally prefer the guns and roses plaque on the apron.

#2627 3 years ago

Ok, I spoke with the parts guys over at JJP this morning, they accessed the BOM list and gave me their list of rubber rings for the LE. I assume it's the same for the CE, and probably will work for the SE. I created a kit on Titans website. Clear rings with red flippers, just like stock. 1 extra ring of each size. I havnt personally verified these sizes, but the list was straight from JJP. I'll verify sizes and quantities personally in a few days when I swap mine.
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1503

And here we find the Pragmatist........ good effort

1 week later
#2820 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Itā€™s pretty robust. At its most basic level itā€™s an electronic leaderboard. Can just be your games or a combination of games around the world.

Won't nerd idiots just pull the glass off to hike their scores up just for bragging rights?

3 weeks later
#3562 3 years ago

I've been using these Britebuttons on a number of my pins now.
They do look awesome but the smooth action of factory buttons it what they lack.
Not sure if its the type of plastic but its not as buttery smooth....Just giving my feedback.

#3564 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

Hey guys, I made a super cool unboxing video of my new GNR LE, the video goes live at 11:30am CST Monday! please stop by and give it a watch!!

I really liked your vid man!
I have to point out the 3 things I would have done differently...... sorry:-

- Initial part of unboxing vid lighting would have been better at normal white ambient light so we could have seen the pin art and leg powder properly. It was washed in the purple haze
- Check the front of your pin for damage, the box cutter def hit the art when it slipped after cutting the cable tie on the plunger, made me cringe...
- Leg levellers,.....................i'm sure you were just excited to get the thing built

Sorry, I did enjoy your production, congrats man

2 weeks later
#4174 3 years ago

^^^Dude, honestly, I really wouldn't worry about that at all. Its not on the surface of the finished playfield. Probably where a knot of wood once was....

#4178 3 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Its a chunk missing and it's not holding clear.

The bit in the center looks like its been clear coated.
This tells me it came from the factory like this. The chunk hasn't fell off during play.
So, it must have passed QC.

#4179 3 years ago

It looks like, a top layer of veneer, a hole exposing sub layer of veneer, both of which clear coated.

#4183 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The "good" news is that upper playfields are -usually- not too expensive. I think POTC was $99.
Playfield swapping a mini playfield is not too daunting.

Yeah, good point, if its really bugging you, that's a fix even I could do

#4184 3 years ago

At the end of the day.

Before these pins go out the door and get rubber stamped.

Whoever is responsible at JJP for casting their attentive eyes over the pin, they should ask themselves the Q:-

- Would I be happy with every aspect of this pin when unboxed in my home?

If in any doubt whatsoever, offending parts should be swapped out before shipping.

Never should be assumed, minor cosmetic issues may be overlooked by end user.
Not worth the customer dissatisfaction + associated costs to put right.

Does the above blemish fall within this criterion?

I guess it may.

1 week later
#4401 3 years ago

Anyone done any nice GnR art blades yet?

Just thinking, may be better if mirrors are reporting to be too tight.

1 week later
#4798 3 years ago

That CE is incredible...... the reflections ...jeez!
It looks way better than all the proto and early release photos.
I sure wish I snagged one.
Still the LE is a beauty so Iā€™m happy and looking forward.
The ONLY thing I really donā€™t like about the CE is the purple apron with the roses. It looks kinda dull compared with the LEs red.
Itā€™s still a masterclass though

3 months later
#8047 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It keeps the game from being unplayable while you wait for new ones to land.

Itā€™s clear itā€™s an epic machine that has crap rubber.
JJP need to swap this out on the line.
Easy fix for them prior to shipping, not up to the consumer to sort.
Every man and their dog knows this yet JJP are choosing not to bother....

2 weeks later
#9007 2 years ago

^^^ Also on the subject of mods
Now that I have an ETA of mid June for my pin.
I have already received my exceptional Lior Skull + Button mod.
Whatā€™s the best side blades to get for the LE?
Iā€™m usually a mirror man but thinking vinyl this time around due to clearance.

2 weeks later
#9660 2 years ago
Quoted from Travahontas:Hey y'all - for you LE owners or soon-to-be... Thought I'd offer a heads up that there's a sweet start button that Bill from SuperSkillShot.com developed and if you want a lamp controller for it (to make it pulse or whatever you like - instead of just blink...), I have those available in the shop! They're a super quick install that make use of an available connector.

Start button:
https://superskillshot.com/products/gus-n-roses-start-button?_pos=2&_sid=3f96ba806&_ss=r&variant=39297866268735
Lamp controller mod:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1305-trumpanche-mods/05089-lamp-control-mod-for-jjp-gnr-robot-eye-start-button
Recommended Red-colored LED (if it didn't come with your start button):
https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-and-subminiature-bulbs/194-led-bulb-1-led-miniature-wedge-retrofit-car/197/848/

That is so T2- love it!

#9685 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Got my nasty bit of playfield pooling.
138 Games in, on a CE PF.
ā€œHow disappointingā€ call out on CONGO is the only thing that comes to mind. should I just flatten it out and stick a piece of Mylar before replacing the post? Hope the other side stays intact.

Too tight, too loose, Friday afternoon, full moon?
Give me a break!
Clueless springs to mind.

#9690 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not an assembly issue, it's Mirco's crap playfield quality. You can clearly see the art and clear detached from the wood. That's on Mirco.

No, itā€™s on JJP, the buck stops with the vendor.
Bad business decision making processes.
You have a bad batch of hard drives, you donā€™t keep pumping them out.

#9694 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

No I completely agree it's on JJP for still pushing out these Mirco crap playfields when there are other options, but the issue pictured is because the playfield Mirco supplied is crap, not because of JJP's assembly on top of it.

Yes, I think everyone is tired of the excuses, which is the point I was trying to make.
Mirco, JJP...... whatever. Customers donā€™t want to have stress, just enjoyment for the price tag.
They clearly havenā€™t got a handle of the situation.

#9696 2 years ago

Well, thereā€™s a big container destined for UK full of JJP GnRs landing in a few weeks.
Loaded with CE+ LEs .... one of which has my name on it.
Take a deep breath..... lol.

#9950 2 years ago

Thereā€™s much more to it than washers just being over torqued Iā€™m afraid.

That alone wouldnā€™t cause the issues we are seeing.

#9989 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Cliffy's carbon fiber post rings are adhesive, low profile, and probably less likely to transmit more vibration than metal washers do. I've posted pics a few times.

Doesnā€™t rubber have the best damper properties?
Anyone doing these washers / self adhesive?

#10317 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No way. If the art adheres to the wood correctly, you can tighten the post down until it disintegrates, and all that will be left is a white ring on the clear/art where the post damaged it from being over tighten.
Long story short, if the art and clear is applied correctly, this issue shouldnā€™t even be possible.

Agreed. I hate to say this, but the amount of disinformation bowling around is a little concerning.
Its plainly obvious that torquing down posts on a normal playfield does not result in de-lamination.

#10318 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

A product we are sad to offer but unfortunately for now you have to protect your investment. These mylar rings can be used after playfield repair using an iron etc. I however STRONGLY suggest using these to protect the playfield post areas BEFORE damage happens! A preemptive solution. Very simple to install and while not guaranteed has proven to mitigate or avoid issues long term which are often not reversible once the damage is done. Take a few minutes to protect your investment! This size was designed to support Both large and small playfield posts. You do Not want anything smaller as the goal is to bond that mass area as one so it stays together and does not pool up or allow the post to bite in or twist the surface area. Kit is sold as a pack of (10) which should be enough for most any game. Free US shipping on this kit!
www.TheModCouplePinball.com

If JJP decide to miraculously do a support U turn , I wonder how forthcoming they will be to offer any assistance if owner has employed this fix with heat/iron on playfield. Just a thought......

#10359 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Not so.. I installed a cliffy on my GOTG and torqued it too much. Rookie mistake. It pooled a little. Anything laid on top of something else can separate.

Delaminate vs ā€˜pooled a littleā€™ - bit of a difference perhaps and open to interpretation. On my Tron LE which I consider normal playfield I have indentation rings when I remove torqued down posts - these are normal but may be considered pool areas to some.
Maybe your GOTG has thicker clear finish than my Tron causing some pooling when loaded with extra torque.
Thereā€™s something else going on with GnR - itā€™s an adhesion issue so we cannot just blame the posts being overly tightened, thatā€™s just nonsense.

1 week later
#10830 2 years ago

Thinking of ordering the Titan silicone washers as a preventative measure on my incoming GnR.
Anyone kindly give me a list of how many I will need and what size please?

#11086 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

... and installed
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I see, so that 10-149 smaller barrel spring goes inside the skull hole recess?
Also - noticed you have a GnR key ring - did your pin come with this?

#11136 2 years ago

Iā€™m assuming the posts are off-the-shelf parts.
Unlikely they will make a thicker post?

#11161 2 years ago

Anything that causes the washer to slide is a real problem.

Quoted from darkryder:

Got my GNR LE setup with some other music pins. Holy crap, this game is completely off the hook, WOW! Havenā€™t even played it yet as I plan to install Cliffy and PETG protection first, but damn this thing is bad ass even in jukebox mode. The light show is really something else. Definitely going to do a sound system upgrade on this beauty as the factory sound is pretty weak and needs more bass. This pin is bolted down forever, itā€™s a damn work of art. JJP absolutely crushed it!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome line up there man, congrats!
I need one of those robot eyes for when I get my one, itā€™s so T2.

1 week later
#11638 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Today my shooter rod from art of pinball arrived. The holy trinity is complete and i can't stop drooling while looking at it. Now the wait for his topper reveal begins..simply lovely.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sorry if been asked a million times.....
Where did you acquire that rug?
Are they for sale somewhere?

#11655 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

mine came also out of the usa so it it really is not much of a difference i think.

A big rolled up rug cannot be cheap to ship to UK
All good stuff is always overseas....

1 week later
#11883 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I have an electronics background and it drives me crazy when I see cables and wiring dressed incorrectly. There are 2 primary rules for good wiring practice and that is following a good path,running neatly without leaving loops and criss-crossing all over each other and most importantly leaving a small amount of slack/give in the wires to allow for vibration and some movement this is also important for servicing.
I was a little frustrated to find wiring in my CE severely over tensioned in a few locations causing problems ( mainly lights out ). I have since rectified these without too much trouble, but think it could be difficult and unfair for some pinheads to locate correct these issues. Hoping the assembly line workers are briefed about the wiring over tensioning problem and a little more care taken. I am a very fussy individual and still very happy with the build quality.

I hear you bro, also the chain around Eddieā€™s neck is over tightened - just an observation

#11884 2 years ago

Does the official JJP topper do anything, price looks good.
Even if it just illuminates, I guess thatā€™s good enough.

#11919 2 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

There is this aftermarket topper I have seen.
https://pinballsales.com.au/product/rock-topper/[quoted image]

Love the idea of the moving spots which is what Iā€™m looking for but the scaffold apparatus kinda reminds me of Live Aid 1985. Think itā€™s a bit over engineered?

5170ACE3-3A78-4F13-B396-174534E186F1 (resized).jpeg5170ACE3-3A78-4F13-B396-174534E186F1 (resized).jpeg
#11939 2 years ago
Quoted from sushko:

Who's that on stage. Led Zeppelin I remember that day very well. What a wonderful show that was.

Yeah it is....for me Queen stole the show. Remember watching it, Freddie Mercury was Ace!

#12105 2 years ago
14BA15D0-E674-4F82-AC12-B5D94C99FCEC (resized).png14BA15D0-E674-4F82-AC12-B5D94C99FCEC (resized).png
1 week later
#12448 2 years ago

Updating code?
Is this door open/closed thing a red herring?
I just unboxed my LE on Friday after being sat a week due to work commitments, connected to WiFi - shut the coin door did the update to latest in a matter of minutes.

Iā€™m not flipping a single ball until I install all my Cliffyā€™s and a couple of bigger posts.
Been in jukebox mode though..... canā€™t wait

#12449 2 years ago

I got this after unboxing:-
Think it was due to the Sculpt packing foam putting long term pressure on the gate / switch forcing it up closed:
Fixed by bending the gate down.
Hope this helps anyone else.

239D75D5-443C-4D3B-8463-01A782E315EB (resized).jpeg239D75D5-443C-4D3B-8463-01A782E315EB (resized).jpeg90FD14FD-AE68-44C9-B60C-650B14337DAA (resized).jpeg90FD14FD-AE68-44C9-B60C-650B14337DAA (resized).jpeg
#12452 2 years ago

Those art blades look fantastic, Iā€™ll be getting those for sure, maybe even the official topper which ainā€™t half bad.

#12454 2 years ago

^^^^ thatā€™s a thought though, I wonder which ones you could get away with removing?

#12456 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pretty sure with the fat Williams base longer posts, a petg washer and lock nut you'd be fine.
Movement within the hole for the post seems to be what's chewing up the soft Mirco playfields with poor art adhesion. Fill the hole with hard steel is the goal.

Thanks for the tip....
My Distro was kind enough to send out some posts but no washers - only 3 posts with lock nuts
So Iā€™m about to do some preventative measures today.
I have the full cliffy set with 3 x carbon washers
+ 3 x thicker posts.
If Iā€™m to get a game today what area should I concentrate my efforts with posts and 3 washers? - Pops?
Thanks in advance

#12461 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

How do you activate jukebox mode?
I read somewhere hit action button ?

Go into your setting to activate it matey then hit action button.
You can put it in manual or auto mode from settings

1 week later
#12862 2 years ago

^^^ theres at least 4 NIB LE with the same trough Opto issues in UK so far.
Seems to be a known issue..

#12869 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

How are your playfields holding up? Did your playfields have the washer kits installed from the factory?
Our games will be arriving in Australia soon. Just deciding what to do and how to handle the situation.

Container arrived full of pins and anxious owners.
All LEs are May builds with March build playfields.
Washers and longer posts with t+ lock nuts fitted from JJP.
CEs are cheese
LEs are all starting to chip, mainly at the pop bumper posts.
Letā€™s just say owners are pissed off!

#12898 2 years ago

There's a great Spider-Man up for sale on our forum in UK.
Play-field is fantastic other than slight nic above the doc magnet
Itā€™s probably had 30k + plays..... then you look at these NIB GnR PFs....
Depressing

#13032 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

[quoted image]

Disgusting price IMO.
This should be positioned much lower for those with documented issues via their Distro or direct.
Cashing in on customers misfortune. Opportunity missed for JJP to do the right thing.
Price + shipping international then cost of actual fitting all components? Do me a favour..... oh youā€™re not.
Heighway men....... lol....
Daylight robbery.

Edit: unless this is fully populated, I take comments above all back

#13034 2 years ago

^^^ yeah for sure, I just edited my comment when you quoted me

#13040 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

As a person who bought a spare CE playfield for Wonka at $1100 I think it's a pretty killer price.

Now that you have mentioned this, the sucker punch will most likely follow..... lol
This was probably priced for LE+SEs
CE owners wait for a follow up email + price hike.

The fact still remains, you shouldnā€™t have to buy the damn thing in the first place! Should have been perfect upon release.
They should do this at cost, try and put the whole saga to bed.

1 week later
#13342 2 years ago

oops deleted

#13343 2 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Thatā€™s what I was wondering if the switch arm can adjust higher. Iā€™ve fiddled with it all before and everything worked Greyson test mode with a ball, but now itā€™s acting up again. One guy mentioned before he thought the cliffy wasnā€™t letting the ball make perfect contact sometimes. Itā€™s just odd that itā€™s so unpredictable and works sometimes and not others. Iā€™ll look into the switch again and see if I can adjust it any higher. Thanks

If it's not the cliffy, try this as I was getting issues out the box.
I fixed my one easily enough:-

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/new-jjp-pin-jjp-gnr-pinball.47434/page-81#post-413096

3 weeks later
#14535 2 years ago

Hey all,

Quick question ref spotlights.
Does the left move on a different plane to the right? Seems it doesnā€™t have the same smooth action as the right.
Also noticed when you move the right by hand slowly there is some tension but the left feels like it has free play - no tension.

I applied the link fix successfully.

1 week later
#14810 2 years ago

Scoop not registering as it should.
After adjusting the scoop switch to protrude higher through the hole to make contact with the ball, worked better for a while.
Now getting a 50% hit rate.
Kinda spoils the game experience to a degree.
Has anyone found a good fix for this?
Thanks

#14813 2 years ago

^^^^ Thanks guys ^^^^^

#14854 2 years ago

Donā€™t know if this is intended:
I noticed a few times during playing a song.
The amazing light show doesnā€™t kick in properly.
The playfield small LEDs just flicker on+off.
I be noticed 2-3 times now from around 130 plays.

1 week later
#15092 2 years ago

My spotlights move during songs but I think my left one is a bit sloppy.
When I move them by hand manually I can feel gears in the right one but the left moves freely without any gear resistance.
Does that mean the left is goosed?

#15094 2 years ago

^^ok thanks man

#15137 2 years ago

Lost vertical axis on left spotlight.
Sorry if asked a squillion times...

What's the best quality fully compatible servos?
Cheers

1 week later
#15661 2 years ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Hi
Any one one recommended the nicest, pin blades to buy for my new GnR.?
Thanks in advance

The GnR official ones.
Speak with James at Pinball Bazzar, we all put an order with him a while back.
Not sure they are released yet though.

#15662 2 years ago

For the spotlights issue:-
Confirm these work perfect for me:

Corona DS-238MG Digital Metal Gear Servo 4.6kg / 0.14sec / 22g

1F63ABD8-9338-4D48-91A1-04F391F9A614 (resized).jpeg1F63ABD8-9338-4D48-91A1-04F391F9A614 (resized).jpeg
#15664 2 years ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

Was it an easy swap out?

Left one, you could do it blindfolded.
Right one would be more involved as you have to remove the metal LCD panel as per the spotlight snip fix.

1 month later
#17648 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

So far I have had no fixing or replacing and have found GNR to require less adjusting than other NIB games I have purchased.
I have a July build and everything on mine was pretty close to perfect right out of the box.

You must have both a horseshoe up your ass and stepped accidentally on horse shit
Different experience for me compared to my NIB Sterns.
Lost count on the number of glass off moments.
Still loving the pin though.

#17649 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Just got an email from FedEx that my JJP art blades have finally shipped.
[quoted image]

Nice one, these are very coolā€¦ look good with the official topper.

1 week later
#17968 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Also a shout out to Mr_Tantrum
I love these Flipper toppers , when they catch the light the green looks like it glows , one of the best things I've brought for the game yet so simple .

Hey man, where did you get that apron GnR emblem?

#17970 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I brought a belt buckle off eBay , ground down the back of it , and put super strong , super-slim magnets behind it .
I felt the middle of the apron looked a bit empty .
I got a couple because I wasn't sure which color would be best , so I put the other one on the coin door .[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Well done you, looks fab

#17972 2 years ago

We have a forum member in UK who makes nice little plaques to fill the coin door slot.
He does them for a good selection of pins.
9129C565-3E00-4190-8907-CB224A2AE57F (resized).jpeg9129C565-3E00-4190-8907-CB224A2AE57F (resized).jpegFF1A4417-0AEC-4A97-8D1A-15BF8BE45040 (resized).jpegFF1A4417-0AEC-4A97-8D1A-15BF8BE45040 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#18349 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

For anyone interested in what I was up to, I want to say first that my playfield has held up very nicely overall and Iā€™m not (very) madā€¦ last night I saw the uppermost post holding the rubber above the GNR lane. It wasnā€™t perpendicular to the PF. It was digging in nastily. Short story, took it out, dug out the mess, did Yelobird ironing, took care of some pooling on the post next to it the same way, installed a taller t-nut and a washer (had to trim it), and it looks decent and hopefully will hold up. Itā€™s perpendicular, anyway. Game on![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Held up nicely?
I can tell youā€™re a glass half full type guy.

1 week later
#18617 2 years ago

Hey guys, quick Qā€¦ are the official JJP GnR side art blades supposed to ship with the actual protectors included?

Anyone have a photo please?
I got me art blades which are lovely, alas, no protectors. Just wondering if they stopped doing the protectors with the blades.

#18627 2 years ago

Thanks guys ref the JJP GnR official art blades.
Like an idiot, Iā€™ve badly ripped the left side blade during install when I lifted the playfield.
Itā€™s quite bad. I guess there no way I can purchase the left blade (as you look at the pin) direct from JJP or somewhere?
Nightmareā€¦ā€¦

#18630 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Can you remove and cut out the damaged piece? Might not be the best but will be better than nothing

I wish I could, but itā€™s damaged and creased bad in a few areas. Happened when I lifted the PF.
Iā€™ve put these on before on other pins but with help from the Mrs.
Should have waited but she was at work, silly me.
Got the right one on perfect once I realised you could balance the playfield on a JJP when fully pulled out.

#18636 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

1. Balance the playfield? What is this you speak of?
2. I put these on wet method, I couldn't imagine ever successfully doing this dry and not damaging it and never would get all the bubbles out dry either. Disclaimer, I did snag a very small area you can't really see it notice, pissed off but overall I did a good job my first time. Mine did come with protectors. These are essential if you ever plan to lift the play field again.
3. I just played double talking jive and got a decent way into the song.. never heard that song before... Totally tripped me out when it transitioned into that acoustic bit... Thought I was in a shall we play a game twilight zone thing... I drained not too long after mainly because I was in a lovely trance... Very cool experience.

If you pull the playfield to itā€™s most outward down position. Put you hand under the playfield from the back and lift front and back, it will balance upward off the rails. Kinda like your lifting the PF out.
I had already started from the back installing the side blade. Then proceeded to peel the backer off whilst balancing the PF. This will allow you to install the side blade with enough clearance without the PF being in the way.
I managed to do this solo but would be easier with two.
I did this after screwing my first side.

I have only every done Sterns.
You live and learnā€¦ lol

4 months later
#21559 1 year ago

Hey all..
Donā€™t want to sound like Iā€™m flogging a dead horse butā€¦.
You think JJP will release a code update to sort the MB madness?
I love my GnR due to theme and wonā€™t leaveā€¦ it could be so much better with a tactical update IMO.

1 week later
#21649 1 year ago

Anyone purchased the robot eye mod?
Have to say the T2 look is very cool.

Also, anyone got one of these?
Wonder how it would look with Lior Skull?
Unsure if it would obscure the skull face too much?
https://backalleycreations.com/collections/guns-n-roses-jersey-jack-pinball-mods-1/products/glitter-red-roses-shooter-rod

#21656 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It is. Very cool. Goes perfectly with the graphics on the cabinet. The controller add on is worth the extra 10 bucks.
One of the first mods I installed along with the lighted red flipper buttons.
https://superskillshot.com/products/gus-n-roses-start-button
Flipper buttons
https://www.pinballlife.com/britebuttons-illuminated-flipper-button-set-for-stern-white-star-sam-system-machines.html

Good thinking, with the brite buttons in red will look fab with the eye

#21691 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Iā€™ve owned over 50 pins. This is a first for me. Was returning the glass to my GnR, using the same procedure Iā€™ve done thousands of times. Slid the glass about 5ā€ in and *BAM*, it explodes. What a mess. Glass literally in every corner of the room. A shame, this pin is less than a week old.
[quoted image]

Oh no. Iā€™ve heard this happen with someone in UK also and swears he didnā€™t nothing untoward.

Sweep all the bits of glass up.
Mail back to JJP, they will reconstruct / fix.
Make sure no bits are missing.

#21718 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

[quoted image]
INNER LOOP TO RIGHT OUTLANE DRAIN PREVENTION
With about 75% of the inner loop rail drains immediately to the right outlane, regardless of speed or start of the ball location; whether it's the upper playfield slow roll, or a shot that didn't quite make it around the inner loop and comes sailing back around the rail - draining (regardless of all nudging) was becomming frustrating.
I've played with the post position and while moving it closer to the rail provided some temporary relief, it would seem to settle back into a drain pattern.
This little fix seems to have done the trick without modification of the guide rail position and only takes minutes.
Required:
I used a tapered slim transluscent post rubber, you could probably use a thicker straight one (although good luck getting it on the post and it would probably be too bulky for what we're trying to accomplish), but I used the slim taper because: A. It's what I had available lying around B. Thin enough to retain the post groove to retain the shape of the indent to allow positioning of the ring back on the post in the correct position.
This is just a millimeter fix in terms of the amount the ring jutting out into the rail path but it seems to make all the difference in the world without having to bend rails or move the geometry off factory settings.
Steps:
1. Remove the screw with a small narrow driver to get in between the clear left ramp edge and the left return ramp.
2. Place a small drop (and i mean small) of dish soap on the sleeve and work it over the bare post.
3. Wash to remove any soap residue and dry thoroughly before install (a can of compressed air and a little time will do the trick here)
4. Place original ring over post and post rubber
5. Screw back into playfield using your fingers as guides and make sure the post is as closely aligned to the rail as possible and as much of the rubber jutting out into the rail path as possible while keeping the post straight as you screw it back in
6. Admire your awesome work and say goodbye to cheap ball drains for good.

Great post man.
Yeah this issue has been killing me.
Any ideas anyone who has implemented this to find the best size post sleeve?
Would this be too thick you reckon?
Silicon Tapered Post Sleeve Long 1-1/16" Stern

#21720 1 year ago

^^^ The brite buttons look cool.
I have them installed on a few pins.
Just wished they felt as smooth button feel as OEM buttons.

2 months later
#22637 1 year ago

Hey all,
Anyone know if JJP upgraded their spotlight assemblies from the original ones that go faulty.
Not the servos but the linkage arms etcā€¦?
Cheers

#22645 1 year ago

^^^^Thanks for the info guys ref spotlights, appreciated.

1 month later
#23100 1 year ago

^^^ ref this magnet.
Is there a fix / replace hardware from JJP?
My game is still under warranty period

#23105 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If your magnet has failed, either due to the coil dying or (most likely) the thermal switch failing so the coil can't ever energize, they'll send you another coil with a new thermal switch wrapped into it, but you will almost certainly have the same issue unless they have moved to a much more reliable thermal switch.

Thank you for the info, much appreciated

2 weeks later
#23420 1 year ago

Hi All,

Where can i acquire the robust spotlight assemblies?
My OEM have failed in the usual place.

Thanks in advance

#23422 1 year ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I had some custom printed if you look back in this thread. I think Pinball universe had some options if the ship to you.

Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately, PU don't ship to UK anymore.
Shame as they have fantastic service.

#23424 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

In the topic index for this thread, there's a link to the thingiverse files to print your own in PETG or Nylon if you have a 3D printer. If you don't I'd take the files to a 3D service bureau. There seem to be some in your area about 20 minutes away in Carlisle and this would be much faster and likely cheaper than having someone print them and send them out to you.
Here's a google map showing what places can print the files near to you:
https://tinyurl.com/4fy8p9dk

Thatā€™s awesome mate, much appreciated.
Thank you ever so much, Iā€™ll check this out

#23433 1 year ago

BC_Gambit PinMonk
Thanks gents, is there anything missing from below for the Spotlight assembly, or is this complete?
Hinge
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4854563
Main Body
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4898252

#23435 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

These are all the bits that come in the kit from pinball universe .
[quoted image]

Yesā€¦ I noticed earlier there are more parts from the PU design.
I wonder if thatā€™s additional above and beyond OEM?
Highlighted bits appear additional from PU.

B7600DA9-186B-44B2-B4BE-4B64A8BA1B79 (resized).jpegB7600DA9-186B-44B2-B4BE-4B64A8BA1B79 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#23606 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Anyone interested in buying the new improved playfields for GNR (main playfield and upper mini playfield).
When I picked theses up I had Eric Meunier sign the main playfield.
The mini playfield is still wrapped in plastic from JJP, I havenā€™t opened it.
I bought these from JJP as part of the deal for the original owners that had playfield issues.
I Paid over $600 for both.... this is supposed to be half of the actual price on these items.
I bought them just in case but my playfields are fine and I already have another one hung up on my wall that I bought at expo last year.
Selling for $600 even with shipping included in the U.S.
I still have the box and shipping material it came in.
Pm me if interested and of course I will donate to pinside for the sale.[quoted image][quoted image]

Iā€™ve been quoted $618 + 325 estimated shipping to UK from JJP.
I will then get VAT/Duty added
This will cost me over 1k GBP.
Nightmareā€¦

#23620 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Iā€™ve made the purchase, sent it to Kruzman for clear coating and then Iā€™ll still have shipping to Israel and tax. Will come closer to 2000$ in total but hey itā€™s a CE one. Oh the joy

Fcuk me!

3 months later
#24560 1 year ago

Jeezā€¦I should have read this too!

1 week later
#24777 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Happy weekend Gunners! You want balance? Weā€™ve had it all along. Huge shout out and thanks to MikeS for working together with this.
You want big album mode scores, we got it. You want minimized multiballs, we got it! GNR settings are mostly set to extra easy, So let the settings tuning begin! - feel free to provide feedback or input as not all of this is 100% accurate.
ā€¢ album mode scoring - change adjustment ā€œtime needed to qualify albumā€: default is 180 secs. Change to 30 secs.
Whatā€™s this do? This will substantially increase your album mode score level. I just played a live and let die encore followed by a partial November rain and cashed out. My desert demolition mode level was 71 and I didnā€™t have all 4 album patches (just the UYI1)
ā€¢ booster multiball difficulty: increase lights, crowd, and pyro difficulty +1.
Whatā€™s this do? Reduces the amount of multiballs, especially the sporadic rando ones. This will increase difficulty of the game, especially pyro and crowd multiball.
ā€¢ max ball song saver: default is 60. Recommend lowering to 30.
ā€¢ Applause time: default is 15. Recommend increasing to 30.
Whatā€™s this do? This makes up for substantially reducing the max ball saver. This will light applause jackpot sooner cutting down ball times and giving better chances of hitting it to move on.
ā€¢ GNR mystery spellout: default is 8. Recommend changing to 10 to reduce random mystery songs.
ā€¢ super lockout timer: default is 15. Recommend increasing to 20-25
Whatā€™s this do? Increases the timer of how long balls stay locked in the powerchord before releasing. This will allow for more planting of balls reducing the amount of multiball chaos in front of flippers. Tip: new locked balls or hitting the Duff scoop will reset the timer.
ā€¢ Individual songs difficulty: thereā€™s a difficulty setting for each song, well most - night train shows up twice (bug?) and one or two arenā€™t there. These are default to 1, extra easy, out of about 8 (hardest).
Recommendation: i found the sweet spot to be between 2-4 - with most at 2. Iā€™ve played with all sorts of settings and I did increase the higher scoring songs (estranged mainly) to 7 or 8.
Whatā€™s this do? It effects multiple aspects. One; it increases the # of shots to light the green scoop and move to the next wave. As such, this decreases your shot values because youā€™ll be leveling up the song slower so youā€™re final song jackpot will be lower. At difficulty 2-3 it wonā€™t affect it too much. Itā€™s at the higher 4+ difficulty that it really affects the jackpot values.
Additionally, this will reduce multiball chaos as you wonā€™t be adding balls as often. Iā€™ve tried the difficulty near max and found that it significantly slows the game down too much and found just a small bump in difficulty gave a good balance of scoring and challenge while keeping it fun.
Enjoy mofoā€™s!

Hey all, just want to check this setting please:
- Booster Multiball difficulty:
Where is this setting, is it under Song Multiball:
-
Song Ball Save Boost Seconds -
As per image?
Thanks

25A0EE6C-002D-4D94-A810-B5DCE12E31B8 (resized).jpeg25A0EE6C-002D-4D94-A810-B5DCE12E31B8 (resized).jpeg
#24781 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Itā€™s not in the song multiball settings. I think itā€™s higher; maybe booster multiballs? Itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve dug into the settings and not at my machine. But, there should be (4) separate settings, one for each booster.

Yeah, man, thanks for replying.
I couldnā€™t find that settingā€¦ since itā€™s the main one that cuts down on the number and frequency of MBs, quite keen to find it..lol

#24783 1 year ago

Lolā€¦
Thought there would be loads of gunners chiming in here.
Looks like loads havenā€™t attempted the settingsā€¦
I had enough of the flailing.. so decided to give it a go.
I donno how many times I went vertical through the menus

#24786 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Here you go. Pyro mb, lights mb, and crowd mb. [quoted image][quoted image]

awesome mate, Iā€™ll try thatā€¦ thank you very much

#24820 1 year ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

I normally go Pinwoofer with my pins, however this is my first music pin so I figure I would ask the community which speaker brand(if you updated) did you go with?

Holy sh1t, I turned my GnR up really high other day with Pinwoofer.
Itā€™s unreal!

#24824 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Does anyone else's left ramp reject a lot of balls? I'm not sure if it's the diverter groove causing it or maybe the screw heads and rivets at the top of the ramp being proud but I get a lot of balls bouncing at the top of the ramp and coming straight back down. I've tried tightening the screws down but they're already down as low as they can go. Maybe the wrong screws are fitted?
[quoted image]

Never had any rejections in this area.
See my pic attached for reference.
Is is possible this area is proud from your photo?

27B90636-85B7-425C-AD04-247BD4BF2547 (resized).jpeg27B90636-85B7-425C-AD04-247BD4BF2547 (resized).jpeg4AF32739-396C-40DE-A8AF-4A74CC0800D1 (resized).jpeg4AF32739-396C-40DE-A8AF-4A74CC0800D1 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#25133 1 year ago

Hey all,
Anyone had an issue with the camera, video works fine in play but when it takes photo at end of game the image is way over my head - too high?
Cheers

#25135 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Stand taller.
HaHa, I kill me.
Tests - Devices - Camera - aim that little sucker there.
LTG : )
Disclaimer : Former member of the family.

Thanks man, I went in there, itā€™s confusing my napper with the round light in photoā€¦ lol.
I changed the sensitivity for the green box but itā€™s still aiming highā€¦
I couldnā€™t find the setting to lower the camera ..
Lolā€¦

925923F1-A01F-49D5-A45E-0241BE99C694 (resized).jpeg925923F1-A01F-49D5-A45E-0241BE99C694 (resized).jpeg
#25138 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You might have to physically re-aim the camera lens at the bottom of the backbox. The bracket it's on may be bent so it's aiming too high.

Thanks, I had a physical look at camera and all seems ok.

The calibration is jumping between my head and the ball light. It puts a green box on my head and a red box on the ballā€”green indicated best selfie apparently, changes its mind at end of game sequence thoughā€¦lol.
Think itā€™s the silly light confusing it.
Iā€™ll probably bend the bracket.
Thanks guys

#25141 1 year ago
Quoted from RoadQueen:

Love your Marc Marquez and VR46 photos!

Yeah man, good weather coming in nowā€¦
Get my bike back on the road soon

5226A2E8-8C7E-4385-80AF-DF65A6EB8B72 (resized).jpeg5226A2E8-8C7E-4385-80AF-DF65A6EB8B72 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#25248 1 year ago

Kiss LE - I own the german version No 3 of 60 from NIB.
Love it, its gorgeous, shots are smooth.
Right ramp is a real bastard to nail consistenly though, you really need it too.

I beleive the LE is the only version that didnt have issues with the decals peeling off.

GnR is great in its own right, just a different type of pin compared to IMDN, Kiss + GZ

#25273 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

ā€¦Iā€™m sorry to ask you Sako, but Iā€™m completely lost hereā€¦ā€¦
I had no idea about a German version, is there a difference compared with the 600 Limited Editions made or what? ā€¦
Your plate and signed certificate itā€™s different or same as LEā€™s but just with a "60" or howā€™s that?

Hey mate,
Iā€™m not at home at moment to take other photos but yeah, the plaque is 03 of 60.
The mirror back glass, cab art is different and the playfield indicating Kiss is different.
I changed the dip switches from Germany to UK and it then has the DMD with the classic Kiss SS-Runen which is outlawed in Germany hence why Stern did a different run.
Gene Simmons did the SS-Runen for Kiss band as a kind of fuck you to Hitler, being Jewish and his mother survived 3 concentration camps.
This is still an official Kiss logo, contrary to what people said about this version of the pin as itā€™s what the band use on all their IP in Germany.
0E547AA8-328E-43AB-A302-D952119197B0 (resized).jpeg0E547AA8-328E-43AB-A302-D952119197B0 (resized).jpegA26D0464-E94D-4E88-A80D-E12FA7712499 (resized).jpegA26D0464-E94D-4E88-A80D-E12FA7712499 (resized).jpeg

#25276 1 year ago

Anyone got the red pulsing robot eye
How you find it, is it reliable?
Looks very sweet, hate that crazy blinking yellow start button.

2 weeks later
#25416 11 months ago

Had to change a rubber yesterday.
The one under the guitar lock.
What a PITA - especially with a slipped disc in my lumbar, just saying ā€¦.lol

#25419 11 months ago

Changed my flipper strength, def makes a difference for sure.

4F7DA557-BFC9-4EDE-902C-25A314A35B93 (resized).jpeg4F7DA557-BFC9-4EDE-902C-25A314A35B93 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#25522 11 months ago

Just wanna say a big thanks to Super Skill Shot Shooters- unsure if he is on here but the products and service I received are fantastic
Goodbye to that silly yellow start button.
T2 eye looks ace.

42F21BB2-A629-47A7-8999-1E4A25324D26 (resized).jpeg42F21BB2-A629-47A7-8999-1E4A25324D26 (resized).jpeg773AC32A-2320-4AE0-8674-7F39AE8761AD (resized).jpeg773AC32A-2320-4AE0-8674-7F39AE8761AD (resized).jpegAC14FE4E-57EB-4921-A194-DF062EFA14E5 (resized).jpegAC14FE4E-57EB-4921-A194-DF062EFA14E5 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#26226 7 months ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:700 days of no GNR code updates is the main topic and headline of Kaneda's latest show. People are fed up! Glad this is getting more and more attention across this community.

Maybe quicker to reach out to Slash.
Iā€™m sure he wants a code update too.
One phone call from him is all thatā€™s needed.

1 month later
#26624 5 months ago
Quoted from drttd:

I have a problem that has been persisting for a long time and JJP canā€™t seem to figure it out. Iā€™ve replaced most boards, some twice and still canā€™t solve.
When sitting idle the guitar lock (left pin) triggers and randomly bangs up and down. It seems to be related to when the white led sequence comes through the playfield. It is so bad I rarely play and when I do I turn it on and then turn it right back off when done.
Any ideas?

Interesting, I had this for the 1st time straight after the new code update.

After playing one game, it stopped.
I'll report if it happens again.

#26625 5 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

If you're unwilling to make the multi balls harder to achieve then you're clearly most concerned about score over gameplay. I get it. But for me I've been playing stock for years, And I know how to play the game, I'm just not very good at it. 71 million is my high score a long time ago and I've never come close to it since. I Got 90% of that score just from playing out ta get me. Everything was going right that game. What a game.

Tweaking the multi balls to be harder to achieve among other things as we've been discussing opens up the game designs and other areas become more focused. It's like you've been going to the same place for vacation every year and then you try something similar somewhere else and have a great time. It's not your place but it rocks too just slightly altered. You can always go back to your familiar old settings. Its something I put off doing for a long time I guess because I was lazy. It took me all of like 15 minutes to change all this settings off default and I't will probably take me 10 minutes to put them back. It's fun to me and I hadn't really realized how much until I did it and played a solid hour banging out games... Cause they will be different, varied and shorter but I've noticed the songs are more frequent and longer which is super fun with this many songs on 4 albums to choose from. That alone should entice you to try it. I also just did the blasphemous, I set my pin to five balls. Eek! Love it.
Let's see how this ages..

Yep, 100% gameplay over MBs.
Changed the settings and plays way better.
Increased flipper power also.

2 months later
#27062 3 months ago

Any recommendations for the Pinwoofer since the addition of the graphic equaliser?
Bass is vibrating and sound is kinda distorted.

1 month later
#27657 56 days ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

The latest code takes out all the servos if 1 goes bad. So if you pull each one in test mode and try again, you'll find the culprit as the remaining will start to work. At least that's how it's been for me.
Chances are you plugged in a bad servo that immediately smoked upon startup (luck of the draw with the crappy ones JJP supplies) and rendered the rest non functioning. Timing coincidence is what I think.
These servos burn out, plain and simple...i just keep 4 of them on hand and replace as needed. I play my machine so they burn out after regular use. Some in 6 months, some in a year
Get these from Raceday Quads https://www.racedayquads.com/products/emax-es3054-17g-metal-gear-digital-servo

Interesting, all my servos seemed to have died together.
Wonder why they added this feature to the latest code?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 11,000.00
ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sako-TRG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=Sako-TRG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.