pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_4223 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rolls-Royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#182 3 years ago

Hahahahaha .... very good one Neil!

#626 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Not quite the same... the CE playfield has more than just glitter, vs the LE. It has the “Metal Avenger” and “Robotic Rapist” art on the CE playfield, above the slings. plus some color differences.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That was a good catch Pinzzz ... I didn’t got it before

#947 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Just wanted to update from my post yesterday that I picked up my machine.
I’m in the middle of finishing my pinball room which sucks because after work I’d really rather play GNR than do that.
Anyway after painting late into the night last night I decided to unbox GNR in my living room. I only played it for about an hour-ish because it was late and I had to wake up for STUPID work today!
I just want to say that this game is amazing!!!!
I know I only played it a handful of times but oh my God… This thing is loaded, it looks great, it shoots really nice, the sound effects are great, the lights are crazy cool. I could go on and on!
I wasn’t able to turn up the volume because it was after 1am and the wife and kids were sleeping. So I wasn’t even able to get the full experience with the sound system turned up! I can’t wait to crank this thing up and play it again, should be even more amazing!
I’m hoping to be done with my pinball room by Thursday night (down to flooring and an accent wall) so I can really get some games on it this thing!
The good news is I have Friday off so it’s a three day weekend for me!!!

... please post pics of your Pinball Room when it’s ready

#1127 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

5000 limiteds at least it has it's limit / 500 CE for 5500 total GNR .set number there
How many SE you figure will be made to add to those numbers?

...probably 2,000 - 3,000 SE’s perhaps?...

500 Collectors sold out in a day or two... 5K LE’s seems to be an easy and fast sell. If JJP sells more than 40M Dollars just with this title, by 2022 they will be able release 3-4 games per year IMO.

#1175 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Ok the pinball room is not quite complete yet... but very close and I couldn’t wait any longer being that I picked up GNR on Tuesday! (I’ll finish up the pinball room another weekend, just trim, lighting and minor painting)
So I set up my games and brought GNR down with my 15 year old son today! Scuffed the walls (oh well) but I chipped a corner of the game..... Fuc#!!!
It’s fine, I guess, it’s under the leg so you can’t see it. But still... damn it!!!
Anyway, here’s a pic.[quoted image]

Your game room looks amazing! And you have great games there man! enjoy your GN’R! I have to wait 2-3 more months here in Canada for mine.

Cheers!

#1623 3 years ago

...you and your family will have an amazing weekend huh ...

cheers, enjoy!

#1906 3 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Factory post black discs at playfield surface to hide the imperfections?

...you’re asking the same question in all threads...(I’ll save you your time), wyopin answer you this:
-"My guess is they’re serving as a reassurance that the PF doesn’t chip in areas of frequent pooling, rather than “hiding” it...."

#2057 3 years ago

Thanks for posting this Sako, I heard from my cousin part of that in the 90’s.... 1/4 of century after I read the whole story thanks to you man

#2335 3 years ago

I wrote this before, but when I saw the red one I thought that it was the Collector’s, the purple the Limited one, and I wanted to have the purple anyway.... then after a "Lifetime" I finally saw the topper and the skull that you’re making fun now and realized that I was confused. However I wanted to have the purple since the beginning no matter what... so lucky me.

I waited around 2 years for this JJP release, so I don’t care if my Collector’s it’s the last one to be assembled in 6 or 9 months, I will enjoy it whenever arrives to my place.

So have fun with your games SE, LE or CE’s darlings ... because I’m happy with mine 100%

#2462 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

For the first time Im seeing...Here are a few more shots of the CE that aren’t just the actual promo trailer

It is an amazing Promo in my POV. Thanks for posting this.

I Just saw that it is not JJP #001 ... indeed a very beautiful machine, I’ll take it!
A5C22625-45E3-4834-913D-CF8879882389 (resized).jpegA5C22625-45E3-4834-913D-CF8879882389 (resized).jpeg

#2628 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Oh goodie, more stuff to look forward to soon
[quoted image]

So the Collector’s owners will have one of those beautiful T-Shirts?...

CA411E7F-5E58-420A-B4FC-2314633ACA94 (resized).jpegCA411E7F-5E58-420A-B4FC-2314633ACA94 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2856 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Something really cool today in attract mode: “it’s Mr Richard Fortus birthday today”. I checked and indeed it is!

I apologize to ask this Kermit... but this is like "Video Mode" (E.G. Attack From Mars, shooting down those Martians with the flippers) or what is that?...

Thank You.

C046C806-6CE3-49C9-8D17-DBCFD81CD00A (resized).pngC046C806-6CE3-49C9-8D17-DBCFD81CD00A (resized).png
#2880 3 years ago
Quoted from Cigaretteman:

We just received a 1 LE and 1 STD her in Denmark yesterday so games are being made.[quoted image][quoted image]

Congratulations for your Guns N’ Roses!... those 4 Pinball look amazing, very nice! Enjoy

#2912 3 years ago

The CE it’s a beautiful Masterpiece in my POV... I don’t mind the difference of the Cross + 2 more Skulls, perhaps the original looks weird(very short in a long space).

5C762E02-B60F-4EE7-9E8B-9554FBCF03D3 (resized).jpeg5C762E02-B60F-4EE7-9E8B-9554FBCF03D3 (resized).jpeg
#2914 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Yup, that's the logo that should of been on the machine, not the extended one with new members. If you're designing a cabinet based on Appetite for Destruction, you use the original cross. But I don't care since i didn't get the CE, but if I was a GnR fan and purchased the CE, that would bother me. Espeically if the original band gets back together, which they were super close in doing prior to the Not in this Lifetime Tour.

Now I understand your point with Appetite F.D..... but what about Melissa and Frank?... they’re part of G N’R and they’re in the game.

#2943 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Woohoo , I'm officially on the waiting list .
I just got back from Paul's after putting my deposit on the game .
It was meant to be , Paradise City came on the radio while I was driving to his place .
The game just keeps getting better the more you play it . It is so fast and I got a lot better at the shots the more I played it . It's so cool when Melissa yells out "super fucken skillshot " .
Played the carnage mode , the animations and lighting were awesome .
It would be good if they got Slash to call out " say cheese " before they take your photo .
Paul said the first shipment has left and everybody should have their games by March .
I'm on the 5th or 6th shipment .
The wait begins .

That’s excellent news Screaminr ...

#3148 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I really like the guitar on the SE , wonder if you can get them and if there's any place you could fit it on the LE
[quoted image]

I was thinking exactly the same, I like that guitar as well. Probably Laseriffic will have some nice ones eventually, I got from them the Axe Bass and a Les Paul for my KISS.

26AD004E-C725-440D-9904-36DFA06BB650 (resized).jpeg26AD004E-C725-440D-9904-36DFA06BB650 (resized).jpeg876D9173-ABF6-4B86-A7E4-B752079CCB62 (resized).jpeg876D9173-ABF6-4B86-A7E4-B752079CCB62 (resized).jpegA1029C6C-53EB-4F53-9BFE-06C89AD458DD (resized).jpegA1029C6C-53EB-4F53-9BFE-06C89AD458DD (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#3370 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

And it's official. GnR in the house. Mirrors look great on these. Got them from cointaker.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats Delt.... you’re twice lucky... you got it on a Friday

#3388 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Spent the week with GnR SE thanks to my local distro PlayerOne amusement group.
Can’t say enough good stuff about this pin.
I own
JP LE
AIQ LE
Both are amazing, but GnR is just on another level.
If you haven’t had a chance to go on deep runs,
Or play for hrs or more, it’s hard to rate this game.
So many modes, so much to do in the modes.
I think it’s deeper then people realize on the surface.
Hope everyone eventually gets a chance to play this pin.
10/10 in my books.[quoted image]

Thanks for posting this NJA, PlayerOne it’s the best definitely.... that pic that you post looks insane man! Congrats!

#3399 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

GnR has not sold more than all the WOZ put together already.

I know this is GN’R thread... but, do you know at the end how many WOZ Yellow Brick Road were made?

Thank you

#3428 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Thank you. I would of had a open invite to local players, but the second lockdown brought that to a halt.
P1 has always been good to me.
Jerry Power has always looked after me and has always had good advice.
I’ll keep you posted if we ever do another launch party at my shop and your more then welcome to stop by!

Sounds excellent ... Cheers!

#3703 3 years ago
Quoted from Pan94:

Finally!
[quoted image]

Amazing pic man! Just in time... enjoy

#3831 3 years ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

450 arrived this weekend, built in Dec a few days earlier. Not surprising a very beautiful game, extremely detailed, strategic game play. Absolutely amazing LE artwork, these tour posters are incredible, much more glossy in person, happy with it. I hooked up a Polk psw10 through pinsub ms posi taps and sounds amazing! Could leave it as is and wouldn’t need much of anything else. Gonna try one of those hologram toppers. Congrats to all receiving.

Amazing pic besides the Wonka, congrats man! Mine needs time to arrive home, meanwhile it is great to watch pics of new Pinball machines being delivered. Cheers!

#3909 3 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

Hmm! Not sure how that image got included?!

Stern had lots of potential with Led Zeppelin license, I doubt that they sell the LE’s quick with that art, that does not reach the heels of a JJP Guns N’Roses Limited Edition or Collector’s at all.

5CC8023A-0F99-43A1-AF93-85A10DE43970 (resized).jpeg5CC8023A-0F99-43A1-AF93-85A10DE43970 (resized).jpeg8B83EC55-3EB0-419E-88B7-83E4F7B8A4DD (resized).png8B83EC55-3EB0-419E-88B7-83E4F7B8A4DD (resized).png

#3958 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

I just received Lior's The Art of pinball's G&R shooter and action button surround mods, I did a video about it, check it out on my channel!

Excellent video, thanks for posting, looks amazing!

#4088 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Haven't seen the 'making of the promo' video posted here yet?
Worth seeing to see how much thought and passion went into it.
Only been out for 5 days.

The Director was completely right saying... :-"it’s gonna ROCK the Pinball world!” ... because it does!

#4170 3 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Looking at the poll there are 311 here on pinside getting the LE. Is that possibly correct? Aren't there only 500 of those being made?

5,000 LE, the "500" are the Collector’s Ed.

#4302 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Received some of my GnR merch today. Nice quality stuff!
[quoted image]

Very nice RebelGuitars, it looks amazing with your Guitars besides.

2 weeks later
#4868 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

The stage is set. It's Guns n Fricken Roses, go Big or go home! We knew we would have to raise the bar mighty high to be worthy of the front of this amazing game. Introducing our full detail 3D Guns n Roses Illuminated coin door shadow box Mod. We really wanted to push some new challenges and detail with this game for a full 3D effect top to bottom front to back. Starting with our custom laser etched rose/ivy/skulls acrylic lense truly gives a new depth to detail when lit or not. Resin cast high precision pieces each individually Hand painted, airbrushed, and clear-coated unique down to the airbrushed Gibson guitar. .45 cal logo hand painted bullets and each 3D piano Custom made to order based on game model and number! Available for SE, LE, and CE. Plug and play installation with instructions included. Each customer will need to provide their personal game number after order or we will reach out. The band is ready, order now! LOVING this game, thanks to all for your support and interest. Available now.
The Mod Couple
www.TheModCouplePinball.com
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Impressive, two thumbs up Mod Couple! It looks amazing!

1 week later
#5287 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Well, I'm in! Guessing June-July time-frame for LE. My wife was like "You don't even like Guns N Roses, name three songs!"

Hahahahah ... your wife must be friends with my wife

1 week later
#5499 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Will 3 GnR Pins be too greedy?
[quoted image]

Lol .... not at all! Perhaps 4 now can be greedy

#5536 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Just confirmed, in before the price hike! Wahooo![quoted image]

On time Chaka ... ... excellent.

#5638 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Friday night pinball!!

Beautiful place man! Amazing environment, excellent games, cozy room, and I must say that I love those posters... ALL OF THEM! but especially the “Super Friends" and "The Muppet Show" ... I remembered my childhood in my grandmother’s home huh! Thanks for posting the pics!

#5771 3 years ago

Fellas I got the call this morning to pay in full for my Collector’s (will arrive here in Canada next week ) so, I went to my distributor today at 2pm and they have over there a Guns N’ Roses SE and a Led Zeppelin PRO... I know that many of you are going to buy the two games, but I have to be crystal with my POV....

1. The SE looks amazing in person, it is a badass game, I honestly liked a lot that psychedelic art, I was stuck with that game and played about 30 minutes, it is an a amazing machine, I have to try eventually a Limited Edition as well, the LE art is indeed insanely beautiful!.

2. .... for the Led Zeppelin owners, enjoy fellas, I just tried that one once, not my type of game. Love the band off course.

#5806 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I'm so happy I got in on the LE .
When I first saw the three models , I thought the LE was easily the best art package but the more I see of the CE the the better it looks .
After seeing yellow brick road at my distributor with the sparkle Playfield , I can just imagine how good the CE looks , also with the extra art on the Playfield and the mirrored rad cals , I'm sure it would be a sight to behold in real life .
Congrats on scoring one .

Thanks Scream, and actually I have mentioned this before, but when I saw the 1st pics I thought that the LE package was the Collector’s until I finally saw the topper.... LE’s are honestly SIMPLY INSANE mate! The LE owners perfectly know that they own one of the most beautiful Pinball machines ever made, I’m glad to know that you’re in for an LE Screaminr.

I agree with what you say about the Yellow Brick Road sparkle PF, I like that detail too, that’s a nice touch by JJP rad cals are very cool too

Cheers Screaminr!

#5883 3 years ago

Hahahahaha lol!

2 weeks later
#6602 3 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I don’t understand why they’re even updating the code to this game at all... it’s already a perfect 10!?!

I’m thinking the same

1 week later
#6895 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

WOW this game and company are beginning too sound like a continuous TRAIN WRECK, really considering canceling my order .

Please don’t!... this thread needs you, don’t be a martyr stay here with us for god sake

#7071 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That purple looks good on the CE, also consider glow titans:
[quoted image]

I like those in green zaphX, very nice. This is the 1st time that I’m buying rubbers, so there’s a particular size or all of them are standard?

Thanks

#7140 3 years ago

Somehow I think everyone who didn’t get this album is going to order one

I got the spaghetti one in my Collectors .... so is mandatory for me to change it, a MUST HAVE!

#7157 3 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Mine also rebooted. Please file a ticket with JJP support. It's the only way we're going to ever get this code fixed.... Can we PLEASE just go back to 1.14???

I’m in for 1.14 too.

#7159 3 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

I’m still on 1.14 and terrified.

I’m still on 1.12 ... and very happy

#7175 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

First time buying rubbers ay , they come in all sorts of sizes .
Personally I always buy extra large

Hahahahaha .... so I made a good choice Titans for a Titan

#7270 3 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Just got the call too, the LEs are coming boys!!

I hope that Chaka reads that post ☝️ ... be patient my good friend Chaka, soon you will have your LE at home!

#7273 3 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA!!! lol!

1 week later
#7755 2 years ago

Time to change my appetite for spaghetti for something more appetizing... or destructive
My "Appetite For Destruction" arrived today (Amazing, just 8 business days to Canada).

I want to thank Ken H. and Nathan L. from “Jersey Jack”... simply an amazing Customer Service! Thank you.

03A925F7-2497-421E-BFEC-2A528AC03A3A (resized).jpeg03A925F7-2497-421E-BFEC-2A528AC03A3A (resized).jpeg6AE7F14D-DFB1-4D13-82E0-280953C2F2AC (resized).jpeg6AE7F14D-DFB1-4D13-82E0-280953C2F2AC (resized).jpeg
#7758 2 years ago

Indeed MT45, I bought the decal after I saw that wcbrandes bought his and you posted this ☝️.... also I will have in mind what PinMonk mentioned about the "Blue Loctite"

Thanks MT, wcbrandes and Pinmonk

#7767 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Where is the decal? I searched their site, can’t find it.

I called Customer Service Jalpert, they have them all in stock...

Quoted from screaminr:

Man , what a nice piece of wood .

My wife told me the same....

thanks Scream

#7787 2 years ago

I have a DE GNR which will be next to my JJP GNR when it arrives. It has a Pinsound with unlimited GNR songs. Not worried about extra GNR songs but if they want to include them as code updates, we’ll why not? Now on the other hand, If GNR releases an exclusive never heard new song and mode only on the JJP GNR, we’ll take my money

You have no idea how much I like the DE GN’R Chaka. If there’s one around for sale I’ll buy it on the spot. You’re very lucky to have one of those brother, cheers!

#7802 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I think they look great together May sell the DE at some point.
[quoted image]

PM sent ...

#7804 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

No wonder , when she's got a Titan

If you do , you should let Titan , oops , I mean Roller know

Hahahaha.... jinx!

#7847 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

who knows how to qualify the top magnet and do the outer loop arrows turn red when it is? Asking for a friend

...what a coincidence, I... a friend of mine asked me the same question also the same friend was able to choose "Patience" as 2nd song, anyone knows what did I do to achieve "Patience"?.... (I mean my friend?)

1 week later
#7945 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Made a video tonight. My son got the patch and unlocked "Patience" then played COMA and Slashes solo on our GNR SE. His personal best.
This is an adrenaline fueled machine.

Congratulations for your SE, I had the privilege to play one in my distributor’s place and it is an amazing game (a truly badass game IMO).

Thanks for posting this video, your son it is indeed an Impressive player, my son is 16yy and he’s an amazing player as well... in my "Attack From Mars" the record has been his for the past 2 years

Cheers

#7948 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

So he's a chip off the old Titan

#7969 2 years ago

Fellas, yesterday I heard that something fell precisely when I finished my last game. I just found these parts under the playfield, any idea where the screw might be?

06ADB8AC-E3B2-48AD-8452-EA461AA3C559 (resized).jpeg06ADB8AC-E3B2-48AD-8452-EA461AA3C559 (resized).jpegB7DE4D8D-EBC5-4BA9-B3E4-B4331C5275A5 (resized).jpegB7DE4D8D-EBC5-4BA9-B3E4-B4331C5275A5 (resized).jpegD4EBA9CD-E1FC-4768-BF8F-4F6BA4AA6DE3 (resized).jpegD4EBA9CD-E1FC-4768-BF8F-4F6BA4AA6DE3 (resized).jpeg
#7974 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Check coil stops.
LTG : )
[quoted image]

Quoted from wcbrandes:

yup that screw is from one of your flipper mechs for sure need allen key and make sure you tighten them all.

Quoted from jonesjb:

Check the left ramp diverter.

Thanks Fellas.... found it

830656F9-52C5-47E0-B8C3-A5C4CFABABC9 (resized).jpeg830656F9-52C5-47E0-B8C3-A5C4CFABABC9 (resized).jpeg
#7985 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Just got my shipment tracking number for my LE. Excitement is an understatement!!!!
I guess this is what expecting mothers feel like I'm "nesting" a special place in my office for my baby away from my other pins
Also not pictured but going in: New Titans, more Lior mods including Shooter/Topper, Pinnovators Pinsub

Two thumbs way up for those Speakers Art Blades! Congrats, and if you’re excited right now... wait for the happiness that this game will give you and your family ... I’m telling you man, 3 months with my game here at home and every single night the happiness is total... NO EXCEPTIONS

#8137 2 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I'm in line for an LE soon, but am not sure after watching gameplay footage. The lightshow is impressive, and integration looks excellent, but frankly Dialed In seems like a better shooter, with more innovative mechs. Do you guys get tired of the heavy use of mulitball to advance through the songs? Maybe I'm just used to multiball as a reward for advancing rather than using it to advance, but it seems a little chaotic with this strategy. Thanks for any feedback!

Dts, in my POV I’m glad to have lots of multiballs all the time in this game(that’s very personal of course), I understand what you say about the reward, but in this case(or my case) I simply love that man, my son and wife they love that as well. This is a very different music Pin, I’m satisfied with my game 100%.

Cheers

#8221 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Patch Benefit
Lighter Album Sales Scoring Increased
Melissa’s Candy Spots Melissa’s Tour Item
Semi Truck You Could Be Mine Scoring Increase
Chinese Democracy Album Plus 1 Shot Streak Break Protection in Shall We Play a Game?
Firecracker Easier Action Button Jackpot Hotspot in Ignite the Flames
Rose Axl Spotted Rest of the Game
Axl’s Mic Fuzzy Better Scoring Increase
Slash’s Top Hat Slash Solo Qualifying Scoring Increase
Gun Increases All Patches Scoring
Bra Increase Skill Shot Scoring
Amp Increase Hurry Up Time for Turn it Up
Use your Illusion I Album Increased Scoring for Desert Demolition
IV Bag Time Increase for Coma Mode
Train Nightrain Scoring Increase
Underwear Advance Coma Qualifing
Fender Active Band Member Shots Made Spot Another Member
T-Shirt Additional Bonus Item the Rest of the Game
EKG Ball Saver Time Increase for Coma Multiball
Comdom Rocket Queen Scoring Increase
Gibson Slash Spotted Rest of Game
Poster Time Increase for On the Road Modes
Vater Frank Spot and Increase Scoring in Songs Rest of the Game
Duff Skull Duff Spot and Increase Scoring in Song Rest of the Game
Guitar Pick Slash Solo Qualifying Plus 2 Spins per Spinner Hit
GN’R Lies Album Unlock Patience
Sunglasses Advance Tour Cities
Marshall Closer to Light Stage Completion Shot in Slash Solo
Appetite for Destruction Album Power Hit Meter Starts Half Full in Thirst for Carnage
Lights Increased Combo Time
Use your Illusion II Album Cannon Can Wrap Around in Tear Down the Wall
Bandana Increase JAM Hurry Up Timer
Horn Hand Plus 2 Shots Lit for Make Some Noise
Airplane Live and Let Die Scoring Increase
Frank’s Drumsticks Super Jets
Patch Sets are sets of like patches that can have even greater benefits.
SPOILER ALERT* LIST OF PATCH SETS
Patch Set Benefit
Horn, Lights, Amp, Firecracker Unlimited Booster Multiball Plays!
Gun, Rose Welcome to the Jungle Scoring Increased
Bra, Underwear Double Bonus Rest of the Game
IV Bag, EKG Plus 1 Coma Multiball and Increased Scoring
Truck, Wings, Train Tour Multiball Increased Scoring
Vater, Marshall, Gibson, Fender Extra Ball is Lit
Poster, T-shirt Rock It Meter Flipper Decay Halved
All 4 Albums 2X Album Levels[quoted image]

PinFever, thanks for posting this man , I was going to ask something yesterday and I forgot for complete that it was in the Game Rules

*... Between all of you, you could have expropriated my Pinball if I had asked that question,

1 month later
#10284 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

There's no way I'd try that , especially before you see a problem.

Exactly Scream, I’m close to 2,000 games x 5 balls (=10,000 balls played, "0" issues)…
Scream, you and Chaka, both of your LE’s are going to be two of those with "0" issues as well mate! Period!

#10287 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Thanks mate , great to hear you've got no problems . I'll say that diamond coat spell as well , just to be safe
Are you getting deep into the game , have you seen The Wizard mode yet ?
I wish I had my game we've just gone back into lockdown again

Thanks Scream!

Wizard mode…. Not yet but I will .
Be patient about your game mate, mine was ordered Oct-5th and I got it on mid February, the wait was worth it 100% in my case

#10290 2 years ago

HAHAHAHA lol!

Quoted from screaminr:

It's hard , but what's getting me through this is buying bits and pieces while I'm waiting .
I just want to see the 3 toppers to decide which one to get .

I want to see them too … the LE is a Masterpiece Scream, the topper must be in the same level mate

1 week later
#10742 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

LE 1103 is flawless, I guess I lucked out. No issues with post clear pooling/cracking and JJP installed Mylar and nylon washer protection throughout. The artwork on this game is so sick, just wow! I got the Lies album decal, this game is never leaving the collection, ever!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Beautiful pics Darkryder, amazing game! I’m not going to stop repeating that the Art of the Limited Edition is simply incredible! … enjoy your weekend Darkryder … and I’m in the same page, my game is never leaving either

*by the way… nice Mercedes-Benz

#10790 2 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Got my LE yesterday. Build date may 2021. Black washers on the slings, metal washers on other posts. Everything looks good so far. I'll be adding cliffy cf washers when they show up. Few small issues, had to adjust the shooter lane switch. One of the sling switches was in front of the rubber.. The artwork is wrinkled near one of the hinges. And the diverters in the guitar necks are stiff, so the ball hangs up there some. Other than that, seems to be playing well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats Brerspidur, love all the posters that you have, very nice place, impressive Arcade collection and…. those 2 masks of Jason Voorhees… two thumbs way up man!!!

Cheers!

#11087 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I see, so that 10-149 smaller barrel spring goes inside the skull hole recess?
Also - noticed you have a GnR key ring - did your pin come with this?

Sako, that key ring comes inside the goody bag … I bought an extra one from JJP to avoid a blank side, and glued them both

1 week later
#11391 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

So my game arrived at the Forward Air terminal 20 minutes from my house early this morning but they didn’t offload it till 1:30pm, they refused letting me come pick it up, and wouldn’t take a nice extra cash bribe to get a driver back in to bring it out.
Now I gotta wait till Monday to come after some of these high scores everyone is working on. A little frustrated with FA dropping the ball big time. Guess I’ll just have to spend the weekend re-reading some of the good info everyone’s putting up about scoring, rules and bulletproofing the game.

…it will be a long weekend…… but next week it will be an amazing weekend!

This game is worth the waiting Sevenrites this game literally Rocks man! I’m sure that yours will be in perfect condition, please post pics next week. Cheers!

1 week later
#11671 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I got a Guns N Roses neon today .
It's way too big for a topper , but still looks pretty cool .
Anyone in Melbourne , I would highly recommend checking out man cave madness , they have heaps of cool stuff and easily over 50 pins .

Extremely cool Scream! Very nice neon my mate, and that place Man Cave Madness seems to be my kind of place too

2 weeks later
#12223 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Glass off. Go into system menu. Go into switch test mode. Smack the playfield firmly with your hand in a few places. Note which switch triggers on the screen when you hit the PF and adjust that switch to be less sensitive. You are getting switch registration from the flipper vibration. Note that it may be more than one switch you need to adjust.

Impressive answer Vireland…. I must say that I forgot how many times you helped me with Batman 66, WOZ and KISS man, I thank you again for all of that Vic. Thank you!

#12404 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Well. I give up. What the fuck. How do I update to the new beta? Never had a problem updating via WiFi before. I’ve tried it four times now. Twice with coin door open. Twice with it closed.

I hope that you got it now NightTrain, I was able in the second time,
Tried 1st with door open but appeared "Failed to Verify", then 2nd time with the door closed and it was done after 15-18 minutes(When it was around 80% it was stuck for a few minutes so I just turned On Wizard of OZ and played while waiting )…

Desert Demolition was fine, I was expecting different/better music while racing with the monsters but that’s a good start for that mode I guess……
I was able to score 4 Million, and put my Grandmother’s name in the score(Always honor her and my beloved Father)

Cheers fellas

92E9606A-A7C4-4893-A3BA-FF0AF88F9CF8 (resized).jpeg92E9606A-A7C4-4893-A3BA-FF0AF88F9CF8 (resized).jpeg475A9949-EDFC-4C86-840B-851D48F11D56 (resized).jpeg475A9949-EDFC-4C86-840B-851D48F11D56 (resized).jpeg3B82F2FE-1A45-4BAB-A83C-32620BF1B49F (resized).jpeg3B82F2FE-1A45-4BAB-A83C-32620BF1B49F (resized).jpeg7389B722-C6F1-4E67-826B-DCFB0567A364 (resized).jpeg7389B722-C6F1-4E67-826B-DCFB0567A364 (resized).jpeg

#12474 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

For those that downloaded the beta and played desert demolition. Was it worth the wait or do you think it is still unfinished?

… I was expecting different/better music, is the same theme from before, but now you can race the monsters, you use the Action button to boost your car. Etc, it was 1/10 before(nothing to do) and now probably a 3/10 IMO.

Shall We Play a Game for me is 10/10, Thirst for Carnage and Tear Down the Wall are very good but Desert Demolition needs more improvement and I know there’s lots of potential for that one.

#12476 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Rolls , do you mean the action button ?

indeed Scream …. Thanks Mate

#12479 2 years ago
Quoted from Bfults:

Ordered from Distro 2 Days after launch. I got it in yesterday. Weird thing is the Born on date is next Wednesday! There is a little hanky panky going on! Going over all know issues now.
[quoted image]

That’s "July/2021" I don’t get your point?… It was assembled in this month.

#12657 2 years ago

… 1st time since February that I came back from a COMA … looks amazing that light at the end of the bed, and I wasn’t expecting that lol!
Not the best record but a record is a record

EDC04638-12D1-4811-B194-47A47A85C661 (resized).jpegEDC04638-12D1-4811-B194-47A47A85C661 (resized).jpeg
#12709 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Thanks SKB! Great info - much appreciated!

Is good to see you around Tuna … I just found out a couple of days ago that you have a Guns N’ R L.E. In your collection. Cheers!

#12723 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

CE owners, what are you guys doing with your signed cards? There’s no Perspex holder on the apron like on Wonka.

Cooked, I placed mine on top of the magnetized one (Right corner) to keep the side with the Coma lock plain

A2D34739-82C1-4772-A8A9-55362054C2DB (resized).jpegA2D34739-82C1-4772-A8A9-55362054C2DB (resized).jpeg
#12925 2 years ago
Quoted from ShrimpPimp:

Hello all!
I've had our G&R CE (#098) since February and probably logged about 3,000 games. Absolutely love the game and we play it every single day at least once since we received it. I've tried to keep up with this thread daily but I may have missed this discussion if there was one. Lately my game has been doing something, well actually for a while now, that I can't determine if it is part of normal play or if I need to adjust my diverter. So when playing with a single ball often times the ball will pop around the playfield towards the top, and roll off to the left in the lane under the ramp diverter that moves up and down. I've noticed that several times the ball will get stopped by the diverter touching the top of the ball and held in place. The game will wait a few seconds, a few lights blink and then the ball is released. I think it's normal because the game doesn't do the typical firing of switches as if it was looking for a lost ball. It seems like this trapping of the ball is intentional, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to adjust the bottom of the diverter up 1/8" to miss the ball. Every single time without fail if I am distracted when the diverter finally releases the ball it will go down the right side out lane and I lose the ball. If I'm anticipating the ball drop I can nudge the game and all is well. I just wanted to see if this is all part of normal gameplay and programming. Honestly we've played so much I can't recall if the game did this from day one. Thanks in advance.
[quoted image]

Shrimp, I got my Collector’s in February as well, I’m close to 2,000 games and I see that you have 3,000 in yours…. No playfield issues in yours either?

#13052 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Found a fun little skeleton guy in hospital bed hidden under the apron too

Coma lock should have been in all 3 games (I insist)…

#13272 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

The dirty robot is annoying. I hate getting stuck in that mode.

After you play a song, you can disable the Mode by pressing the Action button, I’ll do that sometimes after I choose a song from "Use Your Illusion 1" to avoid Desert Demolition.

The one that I enjoy all the time is Shall We Play a Game Mode… 100% love that one

#13341 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

This is a game changer…….I had no idea!!

Quoted from Ecw0930:

i tried it. you have to HOLD it in for a few seconds, but it does indeed work! I smiled.

… I don’t remember who was the one who wrote us that option a few days back here in our thread. I’m just sharing the happiness that I got when I learned that here

So, I just want to say "Thanks again!" to the one that posted that!

#13409 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

But, patience will be key here. Need a little paaaatience... (See what I did there) ....

-- …… … lol and indeed Ecw

#13530 2 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Wow what a game this was! Multiplied my previous best by 3x. Love this game.
[quoted image]

…What a coincidence, we have almost the same number… I just need to add 35,000,000 Million to my record and that’s it

#13646 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I finally got to Shall We Play A Game. The beginning of the mode freaked me the hell out! I thought my machine broke!

Hahaha … to all of us!

I’m sure that if the game takes a picture in that moment, everyone will look like this ""

#13661 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Can't wait to find out what you guys are talking about

I hope it will be very soon that you receive your game mate Scream, I also hope that it meets your expectations and fills your happiness ... I’m still on my honeymoon with my game and I know it will be for a long time.

I'm already passed the 2,000-plays level. Since I received my Pinball I have changed the rubbers of my flippers twice and I have to rotate them a few degrees every week/10 days give or take(I’m doing that since the 1st week) so because of that, since the past month I have been checking my playfield carefully, and if I have to find any cracks or whatever from now on, I will continue to enjoy this game in the same way I’m enjoying right now, I have no problems at all with my game and I won't let it go, I’m also prepared for what comes (if it has to come)

Cheers mate Scream

#13800 2 years ago

It’s just sitting here staring at me
[quoted image]

HAHAHAH Chaka lol! Hahahaha …. :-" PLAY ME! PLAY ME!”

#13829 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The ball will sometimes catch air and hop over the plastic on the left with the circular plastic on top. When this happens, it often goes straight out the outlane with no chance for a save. The barrier prevents that.
Installs like this...[quoted image]

Guns n Roses Airball Drain Barrier… ordered 5 minutes ago , thanks for this Vireland!

1AC1F4C5-8024-4C56-A3DA-77B38203FD4D (resized).jpeg1AC1F4C5-8024-4C56-A3DA-77B38203FD4D (resized).jpeg
#13930 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Man I love this game!!!!

So you bought yours HUO I’ll guess, congrats… what number did you got?

When Skyemont shared some pics with issues in his Collector’s, I remember that you wrote:-"…. I’m Out!”

#13972 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackrabbt:

WiFi software 1.23 update fails late in the Download phase. It. never proceeds to the installation phase. Any tricks I should know about?

Did you try again with door open/closed?…

#13986 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I got a new email , and was hoping it was Gnr shipping but it's just a moderation notice from pinside

Moderation? …about what brother?… you’re 100% respectful in all threads man!

#14067 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Well a couple of disappointing things right out of the box
Bit of bubbling on the cabinet decal next to the hinge
A broken bit of plastic at the duff ramp
And somehow there is a fly alive and flying around inside the playfield lol
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats for the game Allsport and I hope that you can fix those details very quick man.
About that Seth Brundle Fly… how the hell that fly survived from Chicago to Brisbane?

#14262 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Boom! In the club! August 2021 build. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats Tiger, enjoy man!…

And If I’m not mistaken your wife has a Rolex Lady-Datejust Oyster in 28 mm, hard to find these days excellent taste
Cheers Tiger!

Quoted from PinMonk:

This is the "just got to Shall We Play A Game? for the first time" expression.
[quoted image]

Hahahah yes indeed Vireland hahaha

#14335 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Ok sooo..... May be the unpopular opinion here....
I like my SE better than an LE/CE.
it's faster. It's smoother. It's not as broken up in play. The upper playfield is cool, and it's fun. Hell the game is a blast. But playing the se is... More flowy. More continuous. As far as just playing it goes, right now I prefer the SE.
Thoughts? Discussion?

The 1st Guns N’ R that I played was the SE at my distributor place, I was stuck down there for more than half an hour… ( lol but true!) and I loved that one since the beginning…(I DO love the SE, period!)

But, the art of the LE is definitely a truly-beautiful-badass-masterpiece Pinball Machine(probably one of the most beautiful games ever made in my POV).
I own a beautiful purple Collector’s, now bolted 100% into my house, and my game still in perfect condition after 7 months of constant enjoyment + my wife’s abuse once or twice a week

#14339 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

10 months ago you posted you were in on an LE... What's the story?

… and then he "Was Out!” too, now in less than a week got his game…
The past April,7/21 I ordered a car and instead of 2-3 years of waiting it will be just 1 long and booooring year… with connections

So this guy has very good connections I guess… huh Vespula?

2 weeks later
#15008 2 years ago

You’re just assuming I’m not using the box. Maybe the Topper will make a nice accessory to my new outfit?
[quoted image]

Hahahahaha lol! I miss those images from you Chaka

#15178 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Somebody help!!! We are trapped in the pinball machine!!!
Damn good show! The floor has a little pooling though…
[quoted image]

Hahahaha haha! amazing LOL!

Well done NightTrain!

#15429 2 years ago

I recommend PinMonk "Guns N’ Roses Airball Drain Barrier" 100%!
The shipment to Canada was very fast, carefully packed and in a very solid box. This is a must buy in my opinion, so I thank you for making this Vireland.

(I got it a few days ago but I was waiting for some rubbers to do full maintenance …)

1103D8C8-11FF-4AD3-8387-EC2868D2321B (resized).jpeg1103D8C8-11FF-4AD3-8387-EC2868D2321B (resized).jpeg364BA82E-D0E0-4579-91BA-71FCEEB5FB97 (resized).jpeg364BA82E-D0E0-4579-91BA-71FCEEB5FB97 (resized).jpeg
#15431 2 years ago

Is that on the market page or a DM to PinMonk

https://pinmonk.com/products/guns-n-roses-airball-drain-barrier …. It is worth it Chaka

Guaranteed that it will save you a few:-"Sh**!" and :-"Ohh F**k man!!"

#15451 2 years ago

Fellas, after 7 months it turns out that my machine is no longer undefeated, I got my game February 19/21(PF made Nov,23/20).
About 1.5-2 months ago I went over 2,000 games, and yesterday while doing maintenance (Wax, a new MOD and 1st time in my life a blown rubber) I found a few details in my playfield after all this time playing and my wife abusing of my Pinball.

I really don’t want to dwell about it (happened to me too and period!) but I just had to share it here

... (I thought my playfield was made out of Adamantium or was built with that polyalloy like a T-1000 ... or was possessed who knows lol )

Anyway, bolted to my place.

439E709A-C9A4-492B-A87E-4778B51F8EC7 (resized).jpeg439E709A-C9A4-492B-A87E-4778B51F8EC7 (resized).jpeg48655A29-B2E1-4BB9-B502-FE14FBB53EB6 (resized).jpeg48655A29-B2E1-4BB9-B502-FE14FBB53EB6 (resized).jpegA20E5A13-A0F9-4D2D-AFC7-07895A8AA891 (resized).jpegA20E5A13-A0F9-4D2D-AFC7-07895A8AA891 (resized).jpegD1AA5A39-5EA1-4E04-9E4F-805D351CFEA6 (resized).jpegD1AA5A39-5EA1-4E04-9E4F-805D351CFEA6 (resized).jpegD9CC7DBA-B31F-412C-A582-4AA7B4FA4B98 (resized).pngD9CC7DBA-B31F-412C-A582-4AA7B4FA4B98 (resized).png
#15463 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sucks, but you know what to do.
You KNOW what do to.[quoted image]

Indeed Vireland, I’m grateful with this thread

#15476 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Amazing you lasted this long with November playfield and metal washers torqued to God knows what ..
Good news is Looks repairable with some heat and replacing the metal with the PETG clear washers.

… that’s true Vespula, it was a long time ….and 5 balls all games since day one

#15557 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just got my LE set up. I was surprised there were no nylon washers in the kit to prevent the powdercoat on the legs from getting chewed up. Even Stern sometimes includes metal washers for the leg bolts now for just that reason. This is like, what, $0.40 for a set of 8 nylon rings in quantity?
I had some on-hand, but I bet 99.5% of new owners do not, and if these aren't protected they will get chewed up around the holes in the legs.
Also, two of the eight leg bolts were EXTREMELY tight - so tight I thought the bolt or the leg plate was stripped. They weren't, but I hit the bolts with some silicone lube before putting them back in and it helped. Another very small thing JJP could do when assembling.
Here's the legs with nylon washers to cushion the two surfaces (FYI, they are Hillman 59556-H, I get them at ace hardware locally, but you can buy them online, too. They're 0.625 Fender Washers, but I don't think Slash will mind, Gibson doesn't make any.)...
[quoted image]

Congrats Vic

#15559 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thanks. I've been bad and played one game that turned into four when I said I'd be bulletproofing first. But I have to get back to shipping, then I can bulletproof, THEN I can play more.
But wow, coil fade on this machine is no joke. Almost immediately obvious. Fortunately I have some connections to address that...

… so now, WE KNOW what to do Vic ….( Because I’ve been playing a bit too )

#15708 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd like to buy a vowel, please.
"U"

"C”

#15736 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Awesome. I've got the same guitar! [quoted image]

…same here Vespula, I got 3 of the 6 they made…( actually it was thanks to Shokel )

0A542A1C-9C6C-4DA0-A24B-F8F2824C4B91 (resized).jpeg0A542A1C-9C6C-4DA0-A24B-F8F2824C4B91 (resized).jpeg446FC330-1997-4A26-92DA-65E0125B0E45 (resized).jpeg446FC330-1997-4A26-92DA-65E0125B0E45 (resized).jpegA82E912F-CEA3-4468-B800-98DF236552F4 (resized).jpegA82E912F-CEA3-4468-B800-98DF236552F4 (resized).jpeg
#15740 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's the best Slash sculpt I've ever seen.

Hahahaha

#15787 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Sold
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

1st SE that I see with the roses and the skull, also those decals are indeed a perfect touch. Looks beautiful man. Congrats!

#15852 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

The GNR art fits in quite well with my Halloween decorations.
[quoted image]

Very nice, love those Skulls on top man! Everything was perfectly done in that room

#15943 2 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Can’t wait to have this feeling…soon

…is great to see you here Wildbill (…the last time I saw you was in a Jurassic Park thread if I’m not mistaken) , I hope that you get your game soon. Cheers

#15968 2 years ago

Hmmm, maybe I should unbox it now

….Chaka… the time has come brother ….

Chaka!!!!…. Chaka please brother! (resized).jpegChaka!!!!…. Chaka please brother! (resized).jpeg
#15986 2 years ago

I have to admit, once I found out LE owners can whoop CE owners on the same Scorbit board i knew it was time

Quoted from screaminr:

The LE owners have the advantage , we're not blinded by all that glitter

Quoted from bemmett:

you leave our glitter alone!
[quoted image]

Hahahahaha lol

#15991 2 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

have you been hoarding a GNR LE new in box? why? are you considering flipping it? just curious

The “Chaka Process"… has been only for the small fraction, and short wait, of only the short period of the sum of no more than 4 extremely long months ... so far, from what we can see

#16035 2 years ago

You’re going down Rolls-Royce LE > CE

… my Adamantium playfield will be waiting for both of you thechakapakuni and screaminr CE> LE> LE< … and PinMonk too

#16213 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

only 12 days to my door, from where I thought on ebay indicated from Argentina, and my keychain arrived yesterday.
Looking forward to a pic of yours hawkmoon77 when you get it installed.
The return Address says: Willemstad, Curaçao
Willemstad is the capital city of Curaçao, an island in the southern Caribbean Sea that forms a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Pretty cool.
[quoted image]

That’s a very nice Mod Vespula. I’m one of those who likes to have Mods and toys in my games. For instance I love the detail of the revolver in the Data East G’N R … I thought someone was going to build a revolver Mod for this game

#16275 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveBen:

I purchased an SE back in April, and noticed chipping around posts a few months back.
JJP said they would send me a washer kit, but after waiting a long time, I contacted them again and they told me they would not be sending me anything.
It's my first pin, I love it and would never sell it.
Plan on leaving it to my Sister eventually, as GNR is her favorite band, don't want to leave her a bunch of problems.
I'm brand new at this, and just have no idea what I'm doing (I'm in Canada).
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

…no worries, if you’re in Ontario just contact "Player 1" in Mississauga, ON, you can buy washers and rubbers from them. Your sister will have an excellent game, don’t worry.

TORONTO – Player 1 HEADQUARTERS
6420 Viscount Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1H3
416-251-2122

#16323 2 years ago

I’d take either. I adjusted that gate and it’s fine now

I’m waiting brother…

BE06A324-710D-4D05-A131-B5995C8028A7 (resized).pngBE06A324-710D-4D05-A131-B5995C8028A7 (resized).png75DA19AA-3BBC-43F0-8ADF-534FEC5A7A4E (resized).png75DA19AA-3BBC-43F0-8ADF-534FEC5A7A4E (resized).png

#16328 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I don’t want anyone on Scorbit to see my scores. The scores you all are sharing here are quite frankly intimidating.
I only have 2 scores above 10 million …..and that was before I installed Scorbit

After 8 months I’m just in your same level Allsport … I started Scorbit just tonight and my 1st score was 1,083,649 while waiting for Chaka and eventually Screaminr

#16415 2 years ago

I just played a few games and I think there’s a goddammed bug in the 1.25… Without even shooting the 1st ball, it was in the screen "Skill Shot!” gave me 6,000 without reason and the whole game did the same thing, then I restarted and while the new concert lights appeared, the screen was frozen with the "FREE GAME", then for a second or two the screen went black, besides that I found out that yesterday I made 4,000,000 Million and Scorbit didn’t saved that game I have no idea why?… so, while trying to have a good game tonight I got kind of booored with Melissa hurrying me to choose a Patch
So..IS THERE ANY WAY TO DISABLE HER SAYING:….-"come ooooon " ……UGH!

#16416 2 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

I need to update to 1.25 but which one, there is a USA mirror and a EU mirror? I am in New Zealand.

You should wait a few posts for that update Kiwi ☝️

#16421 2 years ago

You got 4,000,000 MIL? 4,000,000,000,000 is the greatest score of all time. No wonder Scorbit didn’t record it, figured you were cheating again

4M is probably in the top 30 of my best records…. That’s why I miss it

took me 2 years in Batman66 to achieve 1 Billion, and 3 years in Attack From Mars Remake to score 12 Billion….. but in G’NR I’ll be there you… you Chaka!

#16424 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Impressive , what are your best scores with the glass on

Hahahahaha ……6,000 from that bug with the Skill Shot before starting my game

#16464 2 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

I have had the pin for a week and I’m thinking I have a skill shot bug. Seems really easy but I’m not quite sure how to get it. Plunge the ball but not to hard to hit the stop and I get it. Lsometimes I go past the lit lamp and sometimes I barely reach it. As long as I don’t hit the back stop it collects. Does that seem right?

I have 3 pins connected through a pin sub and the difference is unreal. Was underwhelmed by the sound but the addition of a sub makes a world of difference.

Don’t worry in yours Pickle. Happened just yesterday in my game and it was before I launched the ball, I collected 6,000 from a "Skill Shot" with the ball waiting to be launched and it was with the whole 5 balls game so I restarted my Pinball…. And Chaka and Screaminr are thinking that I’m not going to beat them next week in Scorbit because of that…. They will see who’s the best soon

(And this is not a sarcasm )

#16556 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Oh no,
6 like wow, awesome !
Im lucky to get 3
I can see my game getting better.
This is the most relaxing multiball game I have ever played. Sterns are just crazy, full on, but GnR just feels so good. I think once I get my heat problems sorted out I'll be in with a chance of decent scores.
My vision is ordinary at best and GnR is the only pinball that I can play comfortably in the dark. This is not possible on my Sterns , just too hard to see the ball.
GnR is such a great game, I still maintain its killing my Sterns
[quoted image]

Hey RA, that’s a beautiful Pinball collection mate, that brick wall looks amazing by the way!
I love music Pinballs, hopefully RUSH will be next for me so I can send pics daily to Screaminr and Chaka because they love RUSH band just like me

#16797 2 years ago

PinMonk im getting ready to install your kit and I’m not sure I’m reading this correct. Am I going behind the monitor meaning it needs to be removed in order to reach the power connector?[quoted image]
[quoted image]

… I did not know that you had this beauty in your collection brother, I love the KISS classic Chaka …

BAECB420-FEE4-451C-8BF1-B05C7F7F0581 (resized).jpegBAECB420-FEE4-451C-8BF1-B05C7F7F0581 (resized).jpeg
#16823 2 years ago

“You wanted the best, we’ll they couldn’t make it” cuz they were sandwiched by 2 GNR’s. Finally got this puppy tuned and 100%. Land Of The Lost Arcade is online. Rolls-Royce come get some, I put up a whopping 317k
[quoted image]

Chaka… you don’t sleep or what? … I just woke up and I saw 2 notifications in my phone:

1. A Rolls-Royce that I want it to see.
2. A Chaka score that I do want to beat!

10A8DBA3-B51D-4803-84E5-C557E2E73C6E (resized).jpeg10A8DBA3-B51D-4803-84E5-C557E2E73C6E (resized).jpeg
#16908 2 years ago

Hopefully they’ll add the Friends/Followers tab with high scores for a specific pin. I just want to see Rolls-Royce highest GNR score below mine, where it belongs

… hahahahaha
I was MIA the whole day and the 1st thing that I read is this one Chaka… ☝️

… I also got today the nut in Home Depot for the long post, so I’ll be connected in about 20 minutes and you will see who’s the Boss here boi

#16909 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I could go one of those .

… and after Chaka, Scream…

1215F695-5116-4B93-A98D-680BD6AE565F (resized).jpeg1215F695-5116-4B93-A98D-680BD6AE565F (resized).jpeg

#16911 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Following you guys and will be ready to rumble for a Vegemite sanga when I get home from work next week
Game is so good and some friendly rivalry will make it even better.
Im Ando RPA if anyone wants to add.

I just added you mate

#16918 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

Best tonight… just warming

869A7439-AF58-4D5D-84B3-8A6ED04528F3 (resized).jpeg869A7439-AF58-4D5D-84B3-8A6ED04528F3 (resized).jpeg

#16936 2 years ago

… two days in a row, I just woke up and found this … I’ll be damned man

D8295D49-F894-452D-8F1D-3D01A8BDA198 (resized).jpegD8295D49-F894-452D-8F1D-3D01A8BDA198 (resized).jpegFADA382E-A344-4A7F-A990-0D6ABC1D8388 (resized).pngFADA382E-A344-4A7F-A990-0D6ABC1D8388 (resized).png

…I’ll have to pass this one SilkySox, that interview will take me 6 days to read

#16983 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I tried to edit this post so many times but Pinside wouldn't let me .
I'm not saying pinside is bad , I just want to say what I think .

Hahahaha I’m glad I was able to read it Scream

#17010 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Wife was ready for her first game, 2 hours later she said best game ever and no one else can play her game except me. LOL.
This games a winner!

same here John, as I mentioned before, my wife played 5 hours straight when we got our game.
She just play our Guns ‘N Roses now, and when she invites her girlfriends they just play GNR
That’s a funny thing to be honest … the same loyalty for this Pinball with many wives

#17054 2 years ago

Come on Rolls-Royce this was a warm up run. You better put some scores up cuz this weekend I’m gonna put the pedal down boi!

I got 4,000,000 just warming up Chaka
The 6M that you got was warming too?

This weekend Pinside will have the Chaka for breakfast

Chaka for breakfast  (resized).pngChaka for breakfast (resized).pngHey Chaka! (resized).jpegHey Chaka! (resized).jpeg
#17151 2 years ago

It’s Time!
[quoted image]

Now you know… Chaka! (resized).jpegNow you know… Chaka! (resized).jpeg
#17162 2 years ago

I’ll crack 10 mil before the end of tonight, then tomorrow I’m going for 50MIL. I Pity you fool! After getting a couple decent games, I’m seeing a couple of Lawlorish things on this pin. Eric & Pat will probably never acknowledge this but the ball movement and a couple items have some patented PL style to it. Kind of cool to see, esp if Pats next pin is the last. It’s like Borg carried over some of DE Star Wars into DE GNR
[quoted image]

Check Scorbit sugar….

So, about 40 minutes ago I went to bed and I saw a notification in my phone… a Lousy one from Chaka 6,954,646 … so, simply I went to my game room and my 1st game was 6,209,470 at 2:02am … you will eat that lousy score Chaka… tonight

632136F2-812B-4EB8-8D1D-90FB79A6B859 (resized).jpeg632136F2-812B-4EB8-8D1D-90FB79A6B859 (resized).jpeg7F86E442-3A53-48B7-ADA7-3D2457ACCD52 (resized).jpeg7F86E442-3A53-48B7-ADA7-3D2457ACCD52 (resized).jpeg8F4B5D16-38A4-4F25-885F-7951E61F4C8D (resized).jpeg8F4B5D16-38A4-4F25-885F-7951E61F4C8D (resized).jpeg41B9E6C4-49CF-4A86-8538-8D4D7608E92A (resized).jpeg41B9E6C4-49CF-4A86-8538-8D4D7608E92A (resized).jpeg

… Chaka I told you brother:-"… you’re going down sucka!" … and then you Screaminr

#17205 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Once I get my game , this is going to be you Rolls
[quoted image]

Hahahahaha lol Scream… that was painful(still is) but the laughter wins

#17232 2 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Anyone collected this patch before. It said pinball machine collected. Did i just win a pinball machine?
[quoted image]

cybevenom, how did you achieve that Pinball machine patch… please?

#17245 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

At last
[quoted image]

Quoted from Vespula:

Aha! Nice! November Rain for sure!
I got my notice 2 days ago mine is doing from JJP so We may get ours around the same time!

That’s excellent! Congratulations Scream and Vespula, it will be an amazing Christmas … and please don’t do the Chaka’s “4 months waiting to open the box"

#17302 2 years ago

…congrats Chaka you just broke my record

D1BCC499-02F8-4199-B192-1611BA0F8C28 (resized).jpegD1BCC499-02F8-4199-B192-1611BA0F8C28 (resized).jpeg

excellent brother!

#17307 2 years ago

Ha you’re lucky, I missed out on a 10MIL in addition to that so I cashed that one out once it was above 10MIL. Damn though I forgot to send you the challenge. You’re up

Argh! You Chakaaaa! (resized).jpegArgh! You Chakaaaa! (resized).jpeg

hahahahah

#17358 2 years ago

BTW, what do we have here? [quoted image]

… Very nice Chaka, beautiful art blades for that masterpiece.

#17362 2 years ago

…I think that there’s a bug.

Let’s say, I collect the "Condom" and there it is besides Rocket Queen when I press the Action button to play that song… but I collected "Gun" in 3 games in a row and there’s no revolver besides Welcome to the Jungle, also in the middle of a song I had 2 balls saved and my Pinball started to search for balls without reason, and that happened in two different games…so, because of that I lost 50 Million to beat Chaka…. ( just kidding, it was just 1 Million )

Btw… is there any way to disable Album Mode for the whole game instead of pressing the Action button on each ball ?… I think that when you disable that option should be for the whole game unless you press the Action button again if you want to.

#17364 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

I could be wrong, but I think the gun doesn’t go to a specific song. I think I remember that it increases scoring in all songs…

Actually goes to Welcome to the jungle and Paradise City… (Or at least used to be in color when collected like the train for Night Train, or condom for Rocket Queen) but there’s no more revolver for me in the list of songs after collected.

I did the experiment just tonight and played with 3 balls instead of 5… and because of that I yelled the strongest f-f-f-f-UUUCK!!! In my entire life, so I returned back to 5 balls … (that score was 240,000 for the whole game so it was the last time doing that experiment … Period )

#17370 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I think you need to get the gun paired with the rose in order for it to activate higher scoring on Welcome to the Jungle and Paradise City, then it will show up next to those songs on the song selection list.

It does makes sense, I think you’re right Sevenrites, I used to start with the Rose but I switched to Fender a few days back … thanks man.

#17416 2 years ago

These might look good on DE GNR as well. Hmm, might need to get extras
[quoted image]

For the Data East I always liked the skulls/speakers and the faces… I’m glad to know that you’re a good friend who wants to send me that Data East as my Christmas present, so the bricks and posters are perfect

4E36EB86-251B-4784-8A38-EC51BB0855D7 (resized).jpeg4E36EB86-251B-4784-8A38-EC51BB0855D7 (resized).jpegFCD638B1-77DC-4FA3-A122-2AD9D2330E0F (resized).jpegFCD638B1-77DC-4FA3-A122-2AD9D2330E0F (resized).jpeg

#17511 2 years ago

Come on Rolls-Royce , I even slowed down to install some art blades so you could catch up
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

… I’ll see you around tomorrow brother.
I’ve been doing stuff at home before winter… I’ll be reclusive for 2-3 months(besides my usual reclusiveness) …

I’ll see you brother… (resized).jpegI’ll see you brother… (resized).jpeg
#17544 2 years ago

I just beat my Scorbit record Chaka… I’m closer to yours

B21B60CA-36A6-4AA3-9CB6-2FA0F2E98FFC (resized).pngB21B60CA-36A6-4AA3-9CB6-2FA0F2E98FFC (resized).pngYou’ll see Chaka (resized).jpegYou’ll see Chaka (resized).jpeg
#17546 2 years ago

Tomorrow’s breakfast
[quoted image]

Anytime brother ? (resized).jpegAnytime brother ? (resized).jpeg

#17691 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Okay I'm too tired to post anything other than a picture.
Huge learning curve since I've never owned a pinball machine before. But I got a lot of the cosmetic mods done. I've got my fans and my pinwoofer yet to do on another day... Playfields gorgeous..[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats Vespula! Beautiful poster besides the game, lol that skeleton …. I’ll see you soon in Scorbit. Enjoy!

#17749 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

The only truth here is the multiple additional headaches that come with the LE.

I have played both. I own the SE.
The SE is a superior game. The LE is more complicated and way harder. You gain almost nothing worthwhile. Y having the upper playfield. It's annoyingly difficult. And you get Mecha and servos to malfunction and frustrate you. Ive never had a ramp diverter or light servo go bad on my SE.
GAMEPLAY is 90% the same. Only better and faster with more flow and less interruptions. The hot rails are only white on the SE but so what.
The best purchase is the SE. I own one. I've played both. The LE isn't worth the money in my opinion.

I love the SE, I played that game non stop at my distributor’s when he got it, and I understand your loyalty to that game ECW because It is indeed a great game… but! The Guns ‘N Roses Limited Edition in my own and personal opinion is one of the most beautiful games ever made, I don’t change nothing in that game at all, when I saw the pics I thought that the LE was the Collector’s until I saw the topper hours after

(Ok, about changes? … actually yes…. I insist for the 9th fuc#!^ing time that the "Coma Lock" should have been in all 3 games man! Shit I know that I say this 9 times already but is true! That was selfish by JJP) ….

#17832 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

GNR 2258 is in the house
The game is magnificent .
The game works 100% out of the box .
It came with a European power cord and I couldn't find the remote control
Can't recommend Paul enough at Pinball sales Australia . He made everything so easy and you know you can buy with confidence .
The Playfield has the new fixes and looks perfect .
Still have to add cliffy's , mirror blades , pin woofer , ect .
The wife loves it and has the second highest score
I have no idea what I'm doing and that left ramp is harder to hit than it looks .
Rolls-Royce , Chaka and others , I need a little bit more practice before I start issuing challenges
And Fish Tales finally has a friend again .
BTW what patch do you need for patience
Almost a year to the day , well worth the wait [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Screaminr, congratulations mate! has been a long year but arrived with honors! I was waiting for this moment for a long time my friend, and also to see that beautiful neon besides your Limited Edition
I’ll see you soon in Scorbit, (take your time and then you will see who’s the best ), meanwhile Enjoy! Enjoy that masterpiece Scream.

Cheers!

#17833 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

what patch do you need for patience

This one mate, go for it! Amazing song while playing

5AB1C4D1-5048-44BB-BF93-2935075A61FA (resized).jpeg5AB1C4D1-5048-44BB-BF93-2935075A61FA (resized).jpeg
#18007 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

pinball_keefer PLEASE HAVE album mode STAY CANCELED if I've canceled it by holding the lockdown bar button.
Just had a game where everything was set up to do Paradise City with a bunch of patches that would have given a great jackpot, I canceled the album mode after completing Nighttrain then eventually lost the ball. No problem, Paradise City was ready to go - last ball. Hit the scoop first thing and got the STUPID CARNAGE ALBUM MODE that had reset between balls. Pissed is too kind a word.
Also, if I'm canceling the album mode, it shouldn't advance the patch selection, so once the mode is canceled, put it back at the patch it should be before I canceled the album.

Thanks for this Vic, 100%!

#18092 2 years ago
Quoted from DKong:

It's so easy, you could of been mine today

… Patience

It will be an amazing Christmas DKong

#18136 2 years ago

Tomorrow’s breakfast
[quoted image]

Chaka where are you brother? … has been a while man.

3 weeks later
#18714 2 years ago

Ok…. Where the fuck is Chaka fellas???

That’s it! A month now huh!, That’s too much without him, anyone knows his whereabouts?

2 weeks later
#19195 2 years ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

So gold isn’t my favorite color, and the fact that North Carolina has a lottery isn’t the most exciting aspect of the state (but really, what is?), and there are way cooler show posters than this one, but I got my late Christmas gift today. It’s the show poster from the Raleigh show we attended (where GNR played 3 hours 25 minutes), framed beautifully, with our tickets inset at the bottom. Thanks, woman! Nice little game room decor. She says you can actually scratch off the scratch off parts but I’m not gonna!

please scratch that ticket Deejay …

Of course looks very nice indeed, but what about if you have a couple of Millions up there … my good friend

#19392 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

In reflection, I love this rollercoaster style about it. When it's happening and game over, I'm thinking with a "ok, so you wanna piece of ME?" attitude.... and I smash the "one more" start button because I want to know what's around the corner... After several of those I might walk away, regroup and often come back guns blazing and play better and have a "top 8" game, but maybe it ain't my day.
Like you said, love that no two games are ever alike...even the brutal ones seem to find a way to uniquely take me out with sniper efficiency and I am so enamored and stunned at the same time when that happens that I humbly smile in respect for the masterpiece I'm fortunate enough to own.
I will enjoy this game for many years. I usually stop playing games I've mastered or have become boring. This ain't going to be one of those...not in this lifetime.

In 1 month it will be 1 year, and it will be official that my honeymoon stills the same since I got my game
My game won’t/can’t be moved from my place because is "Bolted" at home the only thing that I did was to disconnect my game from Scorbit, I know that I will come back but I want to keep my numbers privately for now

I must add, that in different threads I see lots of hate for this game from people who never played the game before, that same people just heard comments so they repeat horseshit without even knowing what they’re saying [Removed]…

So, in my POV if anyone buys this game or any goddamned game and isn’t his type of game… that person should just sell the game, easy, period,(I sold a game that I wasn’t playing, because wasn’t my type of game, I did it without hesitation, and I’m happy with that decision 100%), personally I don’t waste time going to those threads talking crap about that game, NO!, I simply stop going into those threads because I don’t give a shit about that game.

I’m privileged to own my Guns N’ Roses from Jersey Jack, period…

#19519 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Well it looks like if all goes well i'll be out of the club. In agreement for a swap, my GnR for a Medieval Madness LE remake.
Hopefully no hiccups.

We will miss you Punkin, please stop by and say hello. Medieval Madness LE is a beauty. Cheers!

#19557 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I like the new way , it seems easy to challenge someone , the one thing I don't like is you have to press new game every time , it was better before when you just took a picture of the qr code and that would do it for an evening
[quoted image]

386,069… Screaminr, that was a 40 minutes or 1 hour game with 5 Pinballs? or did you took the glass off mate

#19584 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Lol , you busted me
I sent you a 2.7 million challenge last night to see if it works . If I look at challenges or VS on my profile I don't see anything but if I have a look at yours I can see it .This scorbit thing doesn't seem as simple as it could be , but I get the guys are working on it .
If you want to play 5 balls to beat it , that's fine by me

I saw the 2.7M challenge mate, but when I saw those 386K It was my chance to get even with you and Chaka for my scores

2 weeks later
#20042 2 years ago
Quoted from lemmings418:

Hi,
When my GnR LE arrives (hopefully March) I have the following addons to install:
- PinMonks Tibetan Breeze
- PinWoofer KO system
- JJP Topper
I plan to purchase and also install:
- LERMODS backbox lighting kit
- PinMonks magnet and diverter coolers (when available)
- Hyperlytes (when available)
- PinballModz MARQUEE TOPPER RGB LOGO ADD-ON "MONKEY MOD" (when available)
So when all is said and done, am I pushing the envelope when it comes to:
- power draw (hope fully not as these are mostly LED based) ?
- connectors for all of these ?
- visual noise with all of these light upgrades?
Thoughts?
Thanks.

Add this to the list please…

-PinMonk’s Airball Drain Barrier

It’s worth it 100%

11 months later
#24048 1 year ago
Quoted from NoExcuses:

I recently picked up a nib GNR LE which is my first pin (#3924) so I am still learning about the machine and play, I apologize in advance if this topic has been
discussed (I did a search and didn't find anything)
My question/observation is regarding Slashes hat, it appears to be levitating above the playfield by the mount that's nicely hidden which is very cool but is it supposed to do anything or is it strictly for looks?
It has 4 wires leading into the hat but mine does not move or light up or anything? Is this right or does mine have an issue?
Thanks in advance!
J.P.

Congrats 1st of all about your nib purchase! The hat is just for the looks J.P.

Regards

#24051 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

There is a light in Slash's hat. It illuminates the record spinner.

If that’s so…. My light has been down for just 2 years

1 month later
#24510 1 year ago

… Chaka you came back! …. You was lost in the Land of the Lost or what

33A39E98-305F-42DB-83A1-A91D3BF3CC19.jpeg33A39E98-305F-42DB-83A1-A91D3BF3CC19.jpeg
#24511 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

… Chaka you came back! …. You was lost in the Land of the Lost or what [quoted image]

… whaaa….t … the F!

391F4CD7-69B1-468B-A118-A35824BD3E72 (resized).png391F4CD7-69B1-468B-A118-A35824BD3E72 (resized).png
#24516 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Wait, what?? What's going on here? Is he actually back??

…yes indeed CoolCat, confirmed yesterday

#24520 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

And if he still has his GNR!

He does, he told me …. So time to see your scores Chaka

#24547 1 year ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

It’s been a long time.
And agreed, JJP Guns isn’t a pin you walk up and flip a couple games and you’re killing it. Instead it’s killing you the first 3 or 4 games. That’s why I haven’t got started again, I need a good 3 hour window. I have other pins that you can flip straight out the first game, so I’m glad one sets a high challenge bar. It took me several years to get eternal life on Indy and only got the Billion bonus legitly once. Worth the challenge. I still think the strategies are still being figured out on this pin. So if you’re casually trying to enjoy this pin in a noisy bar it will be a different experience than an empty bar or home play.
Now where’s my Scorbit password?
[quoted image]

…besides that beautiful Limited Edition, you own 2 Masterpieces that I like a lot brother:

1.Your Data East GNR.
2.and that KISS.

7E8D8875-8115-4670-BB01-CCCC6755D684 (resized).jpeg7E8D8875-8115-4670-BB01-CCCC6755D684 (resized).jpeg
#24563 1 year ago

Thanks for this Vic.

Next week I want to try some of those settings… (After two years probably I’ll increase my 8.5M record to the 8 figures now )

#24571 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

+1 I’ve had my GNR 2+ years. Still love it.

Done, I did all the changes(except the song’s difficulty)… by the way fellas, how can I change in the screen "Video + Concert" while playing a song for just “Concert"?

Thanks for posting this @eskaybee, and thanks again PinMonk for the suggestion.

#24573 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's in the system settings Rolls .
[quoted image]

Excellent, found it! Thanks Scream.

#24609 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

After watching Godfather stream, I appricate my GnR even more. GnR just makes you rock out, and it evokes emotion from you. Modes in GnR are exciting, like Coma ball lock save, album modes, songs, wizard mode. I was falling asleep to Godfather after 5 minutes of watching it and all the modes just seemed the same. Also feel like rainbow lights don't suit the Godfather theme. Love all the cool shots in Godfather and art, but overall, super happy with GnR. No Regrets. I feel like GnR is/was a special pin.

I love my GNR I’m with you in that one 100%, I feel very privileged with mine, my game won’t leave my place (neither Attack From Mars Remake).
On the other side I liked The Godfather streaming, I just want/hope for more movie scenes.

My Godfather will be my 3rd JJP game and I’m very happy with my purchase.

#24611 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

GnR is a special pin, that's for sure. But after 30 minutes of Karl's Godfather stream, I moved up bringing it in and ordered an LE. Was shocked that I liked what I saw more than I thought I would. I think it's mostly because it played like a Kingpin sequel and not a Godfather movie.
Pinball: The Addiction is Real.

LE art is simply beautiful Vic, congrats!

#24612 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I think that stream did the game more justice than any video, teaser, trailer, or review / first look / opinion video I've seen on it so far. Happy to see you're in.

I went to my distributor today and they will have a Godfather in their showroom next week so I’ll be there

On the other side while I was there I played a Cactus Canyon, a Toy Story and James Bond… Toy Story it’s a very good and fun game, Cactus Canyon was impressive honestly, (I simply loved that game) never tried those before.

#24636 1 year ago

So I’m reading on the GF threads that JJP is not using Scorebit anymore. Does this mean they’re gonna brick Scorebit in older pins like GNR? How is Rolls-Royce gonna ever beat my scores now?

Did you beat my 8.5M already brother Chaka?

#24639 1 year ago

11 Million…. Wait Chaka, I’m in my second game tonight and made 2.6 before

763FB4BA-A5B8-4674-9F06-CC56134CBBDE (resized).jpeg763FB4BA-A5B8-4674-9F06-CC56134CBBDE (resized).jpeg819A696D-8796-47AB-824C-5838AED4CBAD (resized).jpeg819A696D-8796-47AB-824C-5838AED4CBAD (resized).jpeg194B2C34-867F-4552-8CE9-BD9C0E6F16E5 (resized).jpeg194B2C34-867F-4552-8CE9-BD9C0E6F16E5 (resized).jpeg

AC9C605B-5524-4E50-98C9-CCE4CE6AD797 (resized).jpegAC9C605B-5524-4E50-98C9-CCE4CE6AD797 (resized).jpeg
#24641 1 year ago

Ok, guess I know what I’ll be doing tomorrow

… I’ll beat those 11M …

2DE71D20-44F4-462D-BFC7-FABF4DB799F3 (resized).jpeg2DE71D20-44F4-462D-BFC7-FABF4DB799F3 (resized).jpeg

#24670 1 year ago

Tell that to Rolls-Royce who is crying rn because he’ll never beat my 11M

#24691 1 year ago

Nice score CoolCatPinball
BTW Rolls-Royce i was able to post new scores just now in Scorbit, so it’s not done yet. Better get in before the lock
[quoted image]

Did you took out the glass and also threw 6 extra balls on the playfield to achieve this record, or how was this mega record achieved?
… lol

#24693 1 year ago

Bad huh? They should have the lowest leader board, I’d tear that shiz up with that score

(I’ll erase that pic right now from history brother ) …

3 weeks later
#25175 11 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I knew that post was coming. And Rolls-Royce is quick to pile on,

hmm the original Vespula Avatar was neutral, so I’ll guess that … yes indeed I have to pile on hahahaha lol!

#25250 11 months ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Kiss LE - I own the german version No 3 of 60 from NIB.

…I’m sorry to ask you Sako, but I’m completely lost here……
I had no idea about a German version, is there a difference compared with the 600 Limited Editions made or what? …
Your plate and signed certificate it’s different or same as LE’s but just with a "60" or how’s that?
691B0852-1456-40CF-BB99-EE90887332FB (resized).jpeg691B0852-1456-40CF-BB99-EE90887332FB (resized).jpegC87D0D33-9C00-4A86-BB55-78826F8D8CAA (resized).jpegC87D0D33-9C00-4A86-BB55-78826F8D8CAA (resized).jpeg

#25256 11 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-german-logo/
I'd be interested to see the modified translite. Did they get a special topper in Germany, too?

Very interesting, I had no idea at all about that, and It feels great to learn about it after 4 decades … thanks PinMonk, I appreciate this a lot brother.

Quoted from LTG:

Usually German versions don't use the lightening bolt "SS's" but rounded SS's.
LTG : )

Thank you Lloyd, after your message I googled and found a few pics from a classic Bally with the round SS’s… impressive to be honest, I never catch that before.

#25274 11 months ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hey mate,
I’m not at home at moment to take other photos but yeah, the plaque is 03 of 60.
The mirror back glass, cab art is different and the playfield indicating Kiss is different.
I changed the dip switches from Germany to UK and it then has the DMD with the classic Kiss SS-Runen which is outlawed in Germany hence why Stern did a different run.
Gene Simmons did the SS-Runen for Kiss band as a kind of fuck you to Hitler, being Jewish and his mother survived 3 concentration camps.
This is still an official Kiss logo, contrary to what people said about this version of the pin as it’s what the band use on all their IP in Germany.

Sako thank you! Simply amazing, you’re very lucky and privileged to have that game in your hands. I appreciate your message, those pics that you posted are two thumbs way up mate! In my personal opinion I think that those 60 Pinballs are the KISS truly and holy grail… Thanks for sharing!

2 months later
#25874 8 months ago

Thanks. Yup Scorbit works and it’s legit. DM me if you want the detail.

Ok, I want it back too… thanks Chaka.

#25875 8 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Ok, I want it back too… thanks Chaka.

So what about the idea that JJP it’s coming with his own kind of Scorbit?… it was bullshit posted on one of the GodFather threads or do we have any kind proof that we will have that from JJP?

#25880 8 months ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Eric confirmed they’re working on it, on a recent Flip N Out stream.

Excellent! Thank you.

2 weeks later
#25975 8 months ago

Ok, starting to come out of the valley and getting my sea legs. I almost cracked the 20MIL mark but I wussed out. I’ll take 18 for now. Rolls-Royce you’re in trouble now [quoted image]

Shit….. oh shit man, my record is 8.5 Million

IMG_8758.gifIMG_8758.gifIMG_8759.gifIMG_8759.gif
#25979 8 months ago

… your 18M was a simple glitch Chaka, meanwhile I’m glad to know that you choose Bruce Lee

IMG_8761.gifIMG_8761.gifIMG_8762.gifIMG_8762.gif
#25980 8 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Now we need the gif of Brad Pitt character from once upon a time in Hollywood throwing Bruce Lee into the Lincoln suicide door lol

Hahahaha you wrote that Romulusx 2 seconds before I post it

#25986 8 months ago

… the most I got this weekend was 4 million and my 1st game of tonight was 1.9M…. So just be patient Chaka, don’t underestimate me

IMG_8770.gifIMG_8770.gifIMG_9652.jpegIMG_9652.jpegIMG_9653.jpegIMG_9653.jpeg

#25989 8 months ago

Keep trying, I’m not done yet. I lost a 16MIL song bonus which would have put me over 20
[quoted image]

I’ll see you back this weekend Chaka-Wan
IMG_8775.gifIMG_8775.gif

1 month later
#26095 6 months ago

I just want to ask(if possible) for those who care, to please give good energy to screaminr … I got a message from his wife and told me that our good friend had a cardiac arrest this present week. As a Pinside friend I just want to say that regardless of differences in tastes in our hobbies, when something is related with health or our families, there’s no fucking differences, so whatever is your religion or faith… please just give him good energy, faith and strength for his family, and lots of good energy for his recovery.

Thanks.

#26113 6 months ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Any updates on our buddies condition?

Romulusx, and fellas, I sent a message to his wife again 2 days ago and I haven’t got any response… when she messaged me it was a Pinside message, I also sent her my phone number just in case she wanted to add me to her WhatsApp instead of Pinside PM but no response either…

I hope that he’s fine(Period!.)

#26114 6 months ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Romulusx, and fellas, I sent a message to his wife again 2 days ago and I haven’t got any response… when she messaged me it was a Pinside message, I also sent her my phone number just in case she wanted to add me to her WhatsApp instead of Pinside PM but no response either…
I hope that he’s fine(Period!.)

Chaka, the same anguish was when you disappeared ... unforgivable (got it!!!)

IMG_9053.gifIMG_9053.gif

#26115 6 months ago

I’ll miss you mate… (Fuck you Scream! I won’t forgive you for leaving us so fast mate! FUCK!)

IMG_9114 (resized).jpegIMG_9114 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#26474 5 months ago

It’s Bang Bang Time!
[quoted image]

Well done Chaka, but the only thing that you need there is me personally breaking your record in your own GNR

*and playing that DE and KISS.

#26482 5 months ago

See, my 1.25 Scorbit GNR is more valuable [quoted image]

I agree Chaka …. You foresee that because of that Illuminati Crystal that you got

IMG_9486.gifIMG_9486.gif
2 months later
#27139 87 days ago

New Year, New Challenges Rolls-Royce
[quoted image]

thechakapakuni2 just give me a few more days sugar… I’ll be in my path very soon for that challenge brother Chaka … (Happy New Year too )

IMG_9876.gifIMG_9876.gif
1 week later
#27258 76 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

JJP GNR or Godfather: Which is more enjoyable? I want a JJP in my lineup not named POTC and the 2 mentioned perked my interest.

I own both,(both bolted at home), but after 3 years I’m still in honeymoon with my Guns N’ Roses ( I mean it!)

IMG_8515 (resized).jpegIMG_8515 (resized).jpegIMG_8947 (resized).jpegIMG_8947 (resized).jpeg
#27260 76 days ago

Nice arcade Rolls-Royce - all parties and no invites?

You don’t need invitation brother Chaka… (doors are opened always for you), but I’m telling you, if I go to your place… I will come back with that Bally KISS that you have and don’t try to stop me

IMG_9984.gifIMG_9984.gif

#27262 76 days ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

That GF on the red carpet looks amazing. Great job!

Thanks Diablo!

1 week later
#27391 63 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

Has anyone had this happen ?[quoted image]

That’s odd…. After 4 years playing and enjoying my Pinball that never has happened at all.

(* and I liked your idea to fix the issue BTW )

1 month later
#27953 14 days ago

How do they taste?

Delicious…

IMG_9551.gifIMG_9551.gif

hahaha lol

#28004 8 days ago

ok.... so someone I know, for several weeks, has been reading here about changing the battery, well it turns out that he was planning to do it on the weekend and to my surprise he was going to play today and my game was totally off (I mean his game)... so ugh.

I didn't think with 5 days left it would happen to me, so I'll sum it up with an honest...
Fff-fff...

IMG_0331.gifIMG_0331.gif
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.99
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rolls-Royce.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=Rolls-Royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.