IMG_4223 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5615 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maurice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12436 2 years ago

I had the same shooter lane auto fire issue.
My problem was solved after I opened the metal box in the backbox. I reseated most connectors. I pushed back in it’s port a USB cable. The difference was 1 or 2 mm, but that seemed to fix it.

1 month later
#14072 2 years ago

Problem: the skull shot sensor switches and the keyboard sensor switches stop working.
This problem occurs every few games. It was gone for some weeks with regular play, but it is back.
The sensors cannot be auto calibrated via the menu. They still don’t work after a calibration test.
I switch the game off, wait a minute, power back on and voila!!! All non working sensor switches work again!!!!

What is the cause of this and what is the solution????

I reseated the connectors, all cables have enough slack, inspected connectors and pins but all looks ok.

I suspect the upper right flipper mech. It creates too much trembling of the nearby boards with fragile components. After a few games: BAM!! A component or connection gets a little bit too much trembling and the sensors go off-line. But this is just my humble opinion.

#14244 2 years ago

Two days have passed and not one single reply to this problem I expect many more owners will have. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Quoted from Maurice:

Problem: the skill shot sensor switches and the keyboard sensor switches stop working.
This problem occurs every few games. It was gone for some weeks with regular play, but it is back.
The sensors cannot be auto calibrated via the menu. They still don’t work after a calibration test.
I switch the game off, wait a minute, power back on and voila!!! All non working sensor switches work again!!!!
What is the cause of this and what is the solution????
I reseated the connectors, all cables have enough slack, inspected connectors and pins but all looks ok.
I suspect the upper right flipper mech. It creates too much trembling of the nearby boards with fragile components. After a few games: BAM!! A component or connection gets a little bit too much trembling and the sensors go off-line. But this is just my humble opinion.

7 months later
#21122 1 year ago

Which seasonic power supply of better quality should I order? Can you post a like please?

2 weeks later
#21391 1 year ago

Can this PSU be used:

https://www.alternate.nl/html/product/1575630?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping_Voeding&utm_term=TN8E8C&gclid=Cj0KCQjw06OTBhC_ARIsAAU1yOVUQc3IELAMjDpb_Usgl3MKBbsS7ZnhTMCRQrBcFx4otqKNTpKlMpAaArm_EALw_wcB

I don’t know anything about PSUs and I see so many different types (platinum, gold, titanium, TX, GX) that I don’t know what to buy anymore.

I ordered the 850W Seasonic gold but in the end it was out of stock.

2 weeks later
#21576 1 year ago

I replaced the standard Corsair PSU for a Seasonic prime 850. I carefully removed all that had to be removed and double checked everything.
All works, except the switches. I cannot start a game. Menu buttons and flipper buttons are dead. Cannot acces the menu.
Start game lamp also doesn’t work.
Any advice where to start?

#21580 1 year ago

Which USB is the suspect? There are about 5 cables.

#21583 1 year ago

Since I noticed the 3 pinmonks fans were not working I double checked the big 4 pin connectors bottom right in the backbox. I did not connect one of them and after I did: Eureka!!!!

It’s the big white connector top left in the picture.

50B649A2-A45C-487A-8708-A48084A259A6 (resized).jpeg50B649A2-A45C-487A-8708-A48084A259A6 (resized).jpeg
#21586 1 year ago

I choose the 850W Seasonic because I plan to add pinstadium and pinwoofer.
With the original 450W the game sometimes crashed. A song wouldn’t start for example or just during gameplay the game rebooted. After reading on Pinside about these issues I decided to go for maximum reliability.
The pinwoofer and pinstadium are not installed yet. I did add extra LED backbox lighting.
Also added is an active 300W subwoofer, but I don’t think that makes any difference for the power supply.

In short: sofar I played a handful of games and the game works exactly as before. No crashes sofar. I’ll update once a few 100 more games are played.

1 year later
#25553 10 months ago

My GnR CE lost almost all high and medium output from the speakers. At sound level 30 I hear almost no voices or sound or music. Just a lot of bass.
Soundbar on top is already disconnected.
Any advice? Where to start?
I used to have a active sub hooked onto the bass speaker. I switched this sub off since I don’t need any extra bass at the moment.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hazard, KY
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maurice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=Maurice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.