image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4454 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#684 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

From Cointaker on Facebook. Pretty fun Easter egg.
https://www.facebook.com/CoinTaker/videos/351330952649845

Got to say, that is pretty cool!

1 month later
#3229 3 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I have to say I am pretty disappointed with the lack of communication from JJP on our GNR machine. We are having a serious resetting issue on location and we sent an initial request 10 days ago, it took them 5 days to respond to us, and then I sent them a dump file that day once they requested for it, and still no response back on this issue. Being on location clients want to play the machine, and with the way things are right now it is already difficult enough as it is without the machine working. We had to cancel a launch party event and reschedule and this issue might not be addressed by the time the rescheduled date is on Dec 11, very disappointing. Out of the big three (Stern, JJP, AP) I would have to say they are the most unresponsive to technical issues, just something to think about again when purchasing machines from certain manufacturers. AP is by far the best with response times in hours instead of days.

I have my foot in many different hobbies, and I can assure you that most of the company's I deal with don't give a shit about customer service. They all say they care, but after they get your money, you are left wondering when they will email/call/text you back. IMO everyone who purchases a game (from whatever company) deserves same day service. We are already expected to fix the games ourselves and deal with all the playfield shit any NIB game might come with. When I send an email I expect a god damn answer that same day!

#3237 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

It was thanksgiving. It is likely the software developers were off spending time with their families. Maybe give them a break and the benefit of the doubt?

I love when Pinsiders fell like making excuses for Pinball companies. Let the companies come on here and defend themselves, I for one appreciate when we hear from them first hand.

#3279 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

3 movers. you don't want to risk it with just two. You can make the job a lot easier too if you take the head off. pretty easy to do with a JJP game and knocks about 40 lbs off the weight, makes it much more maneuverable. I did that with a hobbit. it was a game-changer.

I also took the head off of TH, it was impossible to move into my basement with the head on.

2 months later
#5677 3 years ago

I have installed many side blades and never had to remove a playfield, can't imagine that was easy, seems very stressful and a lot could go wrong vs. nicking a $75 pair of side blades.

1 week later
#5972 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Suddenly noticed a constant popping/cracking sound coming from the speakers. Itā€™s not very loud, I can only hear it during boot up/attract mode... but itā€™s annoying. Started after I updated to 1.14 but not sure itā€™s related. I am using a pin woofer kit. Has anyone noticed this?

I get a popping sound on my JP after I upgraded to pin woofer kit, but not on my other games that I upgraded to pin woofer. It only pops when I first start the game with the ball in the trough, with the audio looping through the beginning music sequence.

1 month later
#7629 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocanich:

Hi gunners,
finished the topper incl. soundbar yesterday. Now the LE is the better CE because of it's artwork [quoted image]

Except you donā€™t have the CE playfield artwork which is all I care about since I have my games so close together you canā€™t see cab artwork anyway.

6 months later
#15631 2 years ago

I was playing a game yesterday and noticed my left ramp diverter wasnā€™t working. I went into test coils and all the coils on J107 arenā€™t working. I reseated the J107 connector, but still nothing. Any ideas on what I should try next?

#15633 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you have the Upper PF flipper, and left pop bumper? If you've lost those AND the diverter, check fuse F707, probably the fuse.
If you've only lost the diverter check to make sure both wires are attached to the coil still. If they are, then it sounds like transistor Q338 or Q337 may have blown. Check with a multimeter.

Nope I lost both the flipper and the pop bumper, I will check the fuse.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

7,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 11,000.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=Indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.