IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #34 Feature matrix listing differences for each edition. Posted by Dallas_Pin (3 years ago)

Post #414 GNR Manual - link to JJP site Posted by knobstone (3 years ago)

Post #434 Full Song List Posted by Concretehardt (3 years ago)

Post #755 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Guitar Neck Lock Release tip Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #1017 TECH: LIGHTING. Troubleshooting spot light motion issues Posted by wdbthree (3 years ago)

Post #3837 How to use jukebox mode Posted by kermit24 (3 years ago)

Post #4098 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Flipper adjustment tips Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #5052 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter rod power. Change barrel spring. Posted by WannaPinball (3 years ago)

Post #5235 Scorbit jjGnR integration FAQ Posted by jsa (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrJoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4642 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

I think it's a bit of a crap shoot with respect to QC, because in my limited time in this new hobby, it looks like whomever is on the line doing the work could actually affect the quality. Regarding AIQ, I have a Premium and like you was concerned about the subway issues but after following the forums realized that Stern fixed it so I purchased one and sure enough the mfg date was after the subway mech update and it has worked flawlessly. I did have 1 issue after just 10 plays with the spinner disc (disheartening), but Stern responded quickly (from a helpful contact from a Pinsider) and it was a 5 minute Loctite fix. Working perfectly and I probably have 700-800 games on it.
Now.....this is a JJP GnR thread.....so, like you I've been reading it closely to help me decide (thanks all of you owners - really appreciate the insight and thoughts on the game) and I'm slightly concerned reading about all these issues. When I test drove a LE recently, it did have some issues (balls getting stuck, odd ramp rejects sending the ball OFF the playfield and draining). My gut feel is major issues will get sorted out and minor issues can be dealt with DIY - realistically any order I place is 4-6 months out anyway so I'm more confident things will be OK.
GnR played well - lots of fun and and had that "one more game" feel - I'm leaning yes on it, but have some other considerations to deal with so can't quite pull the trigger yet.
Overall, although I'm a total noob, I'm coming to the conclusion to buy what you want to play because if you make a decision based solely on some type of QC reliability perception you may end up being more disappointed in the long run. I'm guessing there is a large standard deviation in pinball with respect to QC based on the assembly/manufacturing process. Also, those who have problems tend to report them more than those who don't - so there's that aspect.
In summary: Buy what you want to play. If I didn't have the other considerations to deal with at the moment, I'd order the GnR LE and not worry about any QC issues.
Just my 2 cents.

In my experience, JJP machines take more dialing in out of the box than Sterns. Yes, I know, they have more stuff blah blah blah. But almost certainly a JJP machine will involve pulling the glass dozens of times in the first few weeks of ownership. It's better to expect that going into a purchase.

1 week later
#4950 3 years ago

What are you guys scoring on GNR? 13 Million is my high so far.

#4958 3 years ago

What kind of feed are you guys getting from the guitar head ball locks? The left side often drops SDTM on mine, or just barely catches the tip of the right flipper. Are both sides supposed to feed the right flipper?

#4994 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

So you need to drop $7K-10K, bring it home and judge it? That's some pricey judging.

Yes, you don't judge a game by actually playing it, but by listening to podcasts and reading the brand name on the game.

#5034 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Is there a definitive fix for the ball travel being interrupted between the inlanes and the flippers? Someone should key post that if there is. Man is that annoying! You anticipate the ball moving at the same speed down the flipper and BANG, it slows to a halt once it hits the flipper. This is my today's project to remedy
Other than that and a quick sensor calibration via the in-game service menu my CE has been issue free out of the box! This is a great sign from JJP! Congrats to the whole team!

Loosen the screws on the lane guides. Push the end by the flipper upwards and tighten all screws. This will eliminate, or at least reduce, the ā€œflipper hopā€ youā€™re experiencing.

#5036 3 years ago

When you guys power up your game, do the lights all come on instantly for a few moments before shutting off for the boot sequence? Mine does this, including the hotrails, and it seems unusual.

#5104 3 years ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

now, where to mount this
[quoted image]

In your toybox with GI Joe, Stretch Armstrong, and Ken dolls?

#5244 3 years ago

When is the magnet above the top lanes supposed to activate? I often go several games without it activating, making collecting extra balls only a matter of luck.

#5397 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Stupid question, you only get Patience at a certain point during game play or once it is unlocked, it stays unlocked? Thanks.

You unlock it by collecting the Lies Album patch, and once a song is qualified, you can select Patience as the song. Once qualified, it stays qualified for the remainder of the game.

#5405 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Ok, thanks. I was hoping it would stay available for future games. Too bad one of the best songs is not readily available.

When you start a game, before the first plunge, rotate to the Lies Album patch. You'll easily collect it (pay attention to the lane change ability of the lights on the inlanes) and can play it anytime for the rest of that game.

#5411 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Man, I donā€™t know how you guys put up these scores. Every time I build the jackpot and want to cash in, I lose the ball
...so frustrating. Had 3 mil sitting on you could be mine...drain.

The scoring is out of balance right now in my opinion. Some long-playing songs score next to nothing while one song of the same length scores literally 20x a previous one. I realize the booster multiballs pump scoring (in a non-obvious way), number of balls locked perhaps affects scoring, and some patches affect the scores in song modes (how much?) but it still seems way out of balance to me. Maybe certain songs inherently score more than others? I've had what felt like great songs score 1 million and others that felt no different score 20 million, mostly just by flailing with 6 balls in play, continually autoplunging to dribble down the right sling. Point is, while it's clear a player needs to pump up the booster modes before starting a song, it's not clear how the score of any given song will be affected. It's also not clear what affect changing the song has on scoring.

Also, why are we forced to play Desert Demolition without code and risk a ball in single ball play? Maybe just award 3 million or something until the mode is programmed?

The lights, feel, look, asset use, cosmetic touches (lighted guitar pick spinners, guitar lock, bass "strings", drum sticks) of this game are great. The code needs more love still though. Most JJP games suffer from the "flail in multiball for all your points" syndrome. Dialed In doesn't, but the others do. Right now, so does GNR. Still, I feel it's JJP's best game to date and I'm glad to own it. I hope the scoring gets reworked a bit though. And for the literally dozens upon dozens of autoplunges per game, I wish the shooter lane fed differently.

#5416 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Give it some time and learn more of the rules. Thereā€™s 3 primary things you can do in a song to pump scoring:
1. Hit song shots and advance the level by hitting the scoop when itā€™s green.
2. Collect band members that are lit/flashing on the revolver insert and/or bottom right corner display. Get them all for band frenzy to really boost that jackpot.
3. Power chord. Use it for points and/or to add a ball when you really need it.
Also, if you get the fender patch and band member patches, itā€™ll vastly improve #2 above.
Booster multiball jackpots and # of balls locked prior to starting a song will also increase your starting song level which equals more points.
Once you start getting a feel of each songs rules. The flail fest drops down considerably and precision becomes the key for big jackpots.
After that, it all comes down to risk/reward. Keep pushing that jackpot limit and see how high you can get it before cashing out. Or, push to the end for an applause jackpot.
The only thing that feels out of whack scoring wise to me are the album modes and slash solo. Too much risk, not enough reward. And desert demolition = LOL (good thing live and let die is <3 mins long so DD isnā€™t lit too often haha). Beating an album should give some kind of booster, like light song and a victory multiball to give you a chance to lock some balls and play some boosters or something.

I understand a lot of what you're saying and know how the rules work (short of the actual scoring math), but there seems to be a disconnect of what a song will be potentially worth when started. As a game goes long, and extra balls are awarded, and more songs are played, each one seems to be worth more than the last. Those games I blow up. I just put up 40-some million game but none of my songs varied much from one another in hit shots, balls added, or time played. But, the later songs scored WAY higher than the earlier songs with similar performance in each of them (10+ million point songs vs. 1 million point songs). While this is fine, it's not abundantly clear why it's happening except that more songs equals more extra balls which lead to more songs worth more points.

Also, yeah, you finish an album and are forced into single-ball modes (which is great really because too much multiball is a drag), but it's like a penalty because the risk is high and the scoring is low. Same for qualifying Slash solo. Cool side mode but risky and not worth many points. When the game's primary focus is on score, like this one is (which is awesome - it's pinball, not a video game), the path to higher scores should be presented more clearly and players shouldn't be locked into low scoring modes as a "reward". Make those album modes worth at least what the qualifying song jackpot was or more.

Lastly, as with many JJP games, it's not always clear what shot needs to be hit because everything is lit all the time. Most songs are okay but there have been times when I've trapped up and literally couldn't see what needed hit next in a song. This could be improved.

My games seem to be in the 3 - 8 million range, or over 30 million. The scores escalate very quickly if you earn enough extra balls to keep playing more songs. But early in the game, for the first song or two, points are minimal, even with boosting the songs via the multiball booster modes.

#5432 3 years ago

Anyone else have their magnet fail? The solenoid for the magnet by the top lanes has a resistor "rigged" inline to it (under the coil wrapper, taped to the coil), and mine failed, making the magnet not work (no continuity). This makes the game rough as the ball never drops into the top lanes (to collect extra balls or Axl letters). Also, my lower right hotrail isn't working. Anyone else seeing these issues?

#5444 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

I'm half considering swapping out my Jurassic Park Pro for a GnR standard in the next few months. I completely love Jpark, the shots/layout, the code, the theme etc. It's pretty much my favourite game ever. How are people enjoying GnR? I've seen a lot of multiball heavy accusations... Fair? How is the code and game progression? I need to play one but that's obviously very difficult at present so just trying to get a bit of a sense of the game.

I own JP LE and GNR LE, so here's my opinion:
They shoot very different from one another, and the rules are very different as well.
GNR has a great rock n roll theme, great call outs, lights, sounds, etc. Really perfect theme integration and loads of nice touches. I haven't played a standard GNR but know for sure I'd miss the upper playfield (best rules of the game involve it) and the colored hotrails (a big part of the overall effect of the light show). You really need to be okay with more multiball play than single-ball play though. Just the nature of the GNR rules. The whole point is to maximize "song" ball save time, and maximize locked balls before starting a song. Once in the song, the ball save can go on for a minute or more, with up to a 6-ball multiball, plus add-a-balls can keep qualifying so you generally wind up with multiball sessions of 3 - 5 minutes for each song. Also the build-up to the song (where you collect band members and boost the song mode scoring), has 4 different multiball modes, each of which can be qualified before EACH song you play, and they all stack. Plus there's tour multiball once qualified.

So, GNR is great fun and unique in a lot of ways but yes, it's very multiball heavy. Cashing out for a huge jackpot after a long MB session is certainly rewarding (don't drain that last ball before collecting).

You already know that JP is a shot-making game with several paths to good scores, with a great balance of single-ball vs. multiball play.

If JP is your favorite game ever, maybe play some GNR before committing. They will be making them for a long time and the code will continue to get updates surely over time, improving the game. Don't overlook the importance of the upper playfield on GNR....it completely changes the game for the better.

#5590 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It is counterintuitive that bending inward doesn't make it more_ SDTM-centric!

The ball is deflecting off the wireform ("catwalk") when it exits the left guitar lock. Bending the guide on the guitar lock itself won't help. A piece of foam adhered to the wireform helped mine go SDTM a lot less.

1 week later
#5835 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Gotta bring this up again, since it's not been mentioned in a while. As of 1.13 code, is start song still an "award" randomly from the scoop? If so, please JJP, get rid of it or allow the player to cancel it. Nothing pisses me off more than getting start song before I've built up my multipliers.

I agree completely. Another "award" that's a penalty, like the album modes currently (and Slash solo). I feel like you should also be able to cancel playing a song even if you hit the scoop when it's lit as sometimes band members get spotted and you get a bounce into the scoop before boosting. Scoring needs quite a bit of balance in general. It also seems like song scoring isn't reset between songs or something. Games I play more than 2 or 3 songs, the later songs are worth crazy high points, when the first song or two, even with 6 balls locked and booster modes played, score next to nothing. Maybe this is by design, and if so, the single-ball modes are even more worthless because the only big points are in songs, after you've played a few of them.

#5900 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Looking for some tech help:
Magnet just stopped working. Anyone know where to start looking? I checked underneath and connections seem good. Maybe a fuse?
EDIT: doesnā€™t seem to be the fuse as that fuse is tied into the upper right flipper and ramp diverter, both of which are working.

Yes. There is a resistor taped (literally) to the magnet coil that fails. You can bypass it (remove the resistor from the coil) and/or contact JJP for a replacement.

#5926 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Where exactly is this resistor? Is it under the paper?[quoted image]

Yep, cut the wrapper, remove the resistor, attached with black tape under the coil wrapper, wrap winding on lug instead of the resistor. Magnet will work again.

#5931 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Probably best to just wait for what replacement JJP sends me. Best not to make things worse. Itā€™s not too game changing of a magnet, and might get me to play my other games for once

Extra balls are next to impossible without the magnet.

#6068 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Not even close. AFM was designed in 1995. Pinballs have got faster since then.

The original Attack From Mars is WAY faster than any JJP game and itā€™s not even close. How on earth is that even debatable? JJP games are fun and ā€œloadedā€ and all that, but ā€œfastā€, they are not.

#6070 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

My Hobbit is not fast, but my GnR the ball comes round the loop faster than i can react to it quite often. Also off the targets at the bottom of the left ramp.
Apologies if you don't agree with my views, but it comes at me faster than i can deal with at the moment.

Those left ramp targets are brutal no doubt! Straight to the outlanes often! And yes, the time to react to those hits is basically nil.

AFM (original WPC) just has those slingshots that literally throw the ball back and forth, and alien targets that give big airballs, screaming fast orbits, etc.

JJP slings and flippers are way softer in comparison. Sluggish even.

#6094 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Canā€™t the rubber and settings be set up to kick it up.Iā€™ve found that games like DI and WW are sometimes not set up properly.Mine are set up fast and my buddies commented how much faster

I didnā€™t mean the ā€œrubbersā€ or silicone junk JJP uses is softer, I meant the slingshots kick softer, and the flippers have that JJP soft, mushy feel compared to WPC games or Stern SAM/SPIKE.

#6186 3 years ago

Serious question: How many lights is enough? Someone actually mentioned using Pinstadiums in addition to the hotrails. I guess adding stuff (more lights, toppers, toppers with speakers, dolls, stickers, subwoofers, etc.) just to add stuff becomes a big part of the hobby for many people. I'm surprised how many people focus on this stuff rather than gameplay.

Anyway, anyone else having the thermal fuse on the magnet fail (causing the magnet not to work)? Can't believe I'd be the only one as it happened twice on my machine already in a couple hundred plays. It's very noticeable as the top lanes become very difficult to collect, making extra balls near impossible and songs requiring top lanes to be hard to advance. I wish they would have used a gate up there instead of this problematic magnet.

#6192 3 years ago

HA! That was my post originally. It's a thermal fuse, actually, not a resistor. Nonetheless, it is failing causing the magnet not to work, and after the second thermal fuse failure on my game (they sent me a new one when my original failed), I would guess they have a bad batch of thermal fuses or something in the code is keeping the magnet energized too long causing the failure. Maybe during a certain song mode where top lanes are needed and ball save lasts a minute or more (possibly keeping the magnet activated for a long stretch and over-heating). Not sure if people are playing the games yet, or still just modding them but it seems like this would be a wider-spread issue.

#6194 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm waiting on my part - everything is delayed due to weather here. Considering bypassing the resistor to get running again, and if it just keeps popping maybe I will just throw a 23-800 coil in without one and call it done.

So it's actually a thermal fuse (I mistakenly thought it was a resistor originally because I've never seen a coil that is thermal fused), so a lower power coil won't help. They must have fused the coil in case it gets too hot through overuse. Mine blew twice on play sessions that were only a game or two so either the coil is under-fused (design flaw), over-used via software (bad code somewhere), or they have bad fuses. Hopefully they find the root cause soon.

I bypassed the fuse after my first one went, and it was working fine. When the new coil arrived, I put that in, only for it to fail again within a few games. My gut feeling is it's locking on too long during a certain song mode that is played long (or some other game situation that doesn't happen every game).

#6197 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd take it off and put on a slightly larger inline fuse.

Maybe we need a Pin Monk fan on that coil!

#6208 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Thanks for the info. So you bypassed it with no issues? I wonder if you can dial down the magnet in software settings if that would help? Iā€™m not near my hame atm, but if thereā€™s a setting for it, I may try it when my replacement comes in. Speaking of which, what is the replacement? Is it a whole new coil? And howā€™s the swap, just resolder the new coil ?

On my original coil, I removed the wrapper and the black wrap (tape basically) to expose the thermal fuse. One end of the coil winding is attached to the fuse, and then the fuse to the coil lug. Removing the fuse from the coil and connecting the coil winding to the lug (like it normally would be on an un-fused coil), allowed the game to be played and the magnet worked perfect. Now, I'm not sure if the magnet could overheat and causing a short, perhaps taking out a board component, so when the new parts arrived, I put those in (only to have it fail again rather quickly). They sent the coil (with the fuse under the wrapper) and the metal shaft that magnetizes (comes up through the playfield). So you solder in the new coil assembly like any other coil.

#6210 3 years ago

Here's my original

IMG_4953 (resized).jpegIMG_4953 (resized).jpeg
#6211 3 years ago

Bypassed like this.....

IMG_4954 (resized).jpegIMG_4954 (resized).jpeg
#6215 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The recent magnet posts had me thinking that I havenā€™t noticed it working recently the other night. Forgot to test it after the game and didnā€™t remember until reading about it here.
Yup, magnet isnā€™t working, so Iā€™ll put in a help ticket.

Yeah, I figured people were missing this maybe (the magnet not working). It's a problem for collecting extra balls, or Axl lanes, because there is no gate up there.

#6253 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Iā€™m having fun playing around with all the patches now. The other night I spent hours trying to get specific patches as practice. I like backhanding the left ramp so the ball returns to the GNR lane to help collect patches.
Going for and collecting the 4 equipment patches will earn an extra ball.

Patches are harder to collect on the LE. Falling off the top playfield (through the hole below the flipper) spots an inlane lettere but it's not a safe return to the flipper. Other times, a ball is locked in the guitar head or shot to the bass VUK, neither of which spots a patch lane. It seems like patches would be rather simple on the SE; trap up and backhand the ramp.

#6258 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Patches arenā€™t easy on the SE. Maybe easier, but def not easy. Seems like the rollover switch hits increase, so not as simple as 3 rollovers to collect GNR like the first patch.
My first patch to get, since the magnet isnā€™t working, is the patch to spot AXL the rest of the game.

You need to use the lane change function as the ball enters the inlane to collect the patches. The switch requirements don't increase. Pay attention to lane change via the flippers and you'll see how it works.

Good thought on the collect Axl patch, which is very hard without a working magnet. JJP needs a fix for this ASAP.

#6289 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

As others have said, ignore them if you wish.
There aren't THAT many patch sets, and the button is color coded to most of them.
For example:
Yellow = 2 patch set (poster+t-shirt) to reduce meter decay in songs.
Orange = 4 patch set (lights+firecracker+amp+hornhand) to get infinite booster multiballs.
Pink = 2 patch set (bra+underwear) to get double bonus.
Some people complained that the 22 chars on POTC were too overwhelming/confusing. I loved it, as it gave the game lots of depth and replayability.
I see the patches are similar to the characters, but more of an opt-in if you care to explore the depth and ignorable if you don't.

And the 4 sponsor patches to light extra ball are blue.

#6300 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I would not do that. You want some fuse inline somewhere (and it seems like an inline glass fuse in a fuse holder with an LED on the power lead wire to the coil would be the best). Anyone that's seen discolored addams family playfields from the magnets locking on without fuses knows why.
Alternately, having a thermal switch on the coil that just cuts power and lets it cool off when it gets too hot, then re-engages once it falls below a certain temp would be attractive, too.

Or maybe JJP can figure out whatā€™s wrong with the code. This same magnet was used in Wonka with no issue. Now itā€™s failing quickly, and impacting gameplay (top lanes are too hard to collect). My guess is the endless multiballs keep it energized too long but thatā€™s only a guess. Iā€™ve had 2 fail quickly and donā€™t see the point of putting in another until they figure this out.

#6328 3 years ago
Quoted from BrianBannon:

Joe, this may be my imagination, but it seems to me that on earlier code the magnet was working fine? I didn't notice the failure until I updated the code from 1.04.

Brian,

Hey, hope all's well. I got my game with 1.08 on it so I'm not sure about earlier code. It's not worth putting in a new coil (or thermal fuse) until they find the root cause. The left ramp diverter seems to get over-worked too. That one doesn't have a thermal fuse. If it did, it would be failing too because that one gets hot.

#6352 3 years ago
Quoted from Dashmonster:

How do I know if my magnet fails? Is there a diagnostic at game start up that shows this? Or are we just noticing it not working anymore

Test for continuity on the coil lugs. No continuity means the thermal fuse blew.

#6356 3 years ago
Quoted from Stags6969:

Iā€™m very confused with this ā€œthermal fuseā€ issue.
Looking at the website of the device, it seems to infer that this is not actually a fuse but a device that will go open circuit at 85 degrees and then reset back closed when the temperature drops.
If this is the case, why are the devices failing completely open circuit? Bad batch?

I can tell you for sure that the device permanently fails (to open...no continuity).

#6357 3 years ago

I suspect this is to keep the magnet pole that goes through the playfield from discoloring the playfield with heat, as this device is not on the other coils on the game. And they use the same one for the playfield magnet in Wonka. Weird that someone from JJP doesn't just say what the problem is. Has to be over-use of the coil for the rating of the thermal fuse.

#6360 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

How quickly should I be feeling flipper fade? Seems like my right flipper specifically needs more juice. I have it set at 27 but at times Iā€™m struggling to get up the left ramp with authority (it makes it but with no speed). I wonder if my outlet is giving me issues?

I believe the higher the flipper setting, the faster they will heat up to the point of fading power.

#6364 3 years ago

I wonder if JJP will ever get their flippers right....I really hope so. When they were founded, they were proud of the fact they were using Williams mechs to bring back that 90s Williams feel, and it isn't even close, even when they aren't over-heated.

#6441 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

I am still trying to figure this game out... I just put up 32 mill from My Michelle, beat Thirst for Carnage and, I thought, was doing really well with Mr. Brownstone when the flippers locked up and the game went into an Encore of Paradise City... is this by design, and did I miss something to collect my Mr. B points?

Sounds like Mr. Brownstone ended before you collected the song jackpot. Once it says "applause jackpot ready" or something like that, you don't have much time to collect before the song times out. You get encore if you finish (not necessarily cash out) a song with the power meter on full.

#6443 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

Dang. I think it would have been a good one too. Thanks for the info!

They need to do a better job communicating this situation during gameplay....a countdown to applause time-out or something.

#6467 3 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Strategy Question. This may have been asked before, but when you complete a number of modes in a song you get the choice to either quit the song, get the points, and get a chance for an extra ball; or, continue playing the song and get an additional ball. It would look simple to go with the first choice, as an extra ball is very attractive, but there must be a reason for continuing. Is it that the points/jackpot increases significantly?

Take the first extra ball by cashing out and go for deeper songs/more points on the next song. Later in the game, songs seem to be worth more anyway. So why not take the extra ball (especially if your magnet works so you can easily collect it) and then re-qualify another song?

#6471 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Does it give an extra ball or light the extra ball? Good strategy though may have to give it a try.

Lights extra ball, so it helps if your magnet works.

#6475 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Donā€™t need magnet to get an extra ball. Just the middle lane switch. The magnet is a cool effect though.

Oh I know but with no gates up top most shots make the full orbit and donā€™t drop in any lanes. And pop hits turn off the lit extra momentarily so itā€™s hard to hit it through the pops.

#6486 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I assumed that was Erics intension for the extra ball the same as he did with POTC. You Had to hit it through the pops Without hitting one to collect the extra ball. No free lunch I believe he said lol.

But the lunch IS free when the magnet works because orbit shots activate the magnet, dropping the ball into the extra ball lane.

My main point is that if your magnet isnā€™t working, extra balls are a lot harder to collect. So, choosing to light extra ball vs. continue a song on ball 3 is a very different decision based on a working magnet or not.

#6605 3 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

I donā€™t understand why theyā€™re even updating the code to this game at all... itā€™s already a perfect 10!?!

This has to be sarcasm, right? If not.....ugg

#6689 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

The majority of people haven't had an issue. Wait until tomorrow, update the pin, and just play it. If my advice is bad and you blow the fuse, it's an easy fix. But if you're willing to turn the feature off, you're probably willing to be without it for a few days until they send the fix.
Just don't bypass the fuse, it's there for a reason.

I haven't heard anyone from JJP say they had a fix for the magnet. I'm not sure we can claim the majority of people haven't had the issue. I'd guess that's not the case. A lot of people don't seem to realize it isn't working until they specifically pay attention to it (being a new game with so much going on). I would not assume tomorrow's code-drop will fix this.

#6692 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If you're saying most people have a magnet issue, I'm going to respectfully disagree. A handful of people on here have, but they must have shipped over 1,000 games by now. d

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying we can't assume that it's only a few. I had 2 fail, each within a few games of play. Most people don't know to look for it because they don't know what to expect in gameplay as the game is new. Also, how many of the 1,000 new owners are posting here actively? A few percent maybe? Unless a few of the fuses were bad, I think it's safe to assume the magnet is over-used in this game (or at least with current coding), causing the overheated coil. The diverter coil and flipper coils are overheating too, but they aren't fused. The fuse seems to be to protect the playfield from discoloring due to heat. I find it hard to believe that only a few have the issue for these reasons.

#6693 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

What does the magnet do during gameplay? Just wondering since i wont be turning it on until i know its safe.

The magnet grabs the ball on orbit shots, dropping in through the center lane up top and into the pop bumpers. Extra balls are collected this well, as is Axl. There are no gates at the top to drop the ball into the pops, just the magnet.

#6695 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I hope you get your issue fixed soon!

Thanks! I'm sure they'll figure it out. I haven't lost a wink of sleep over it!

#6934 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Thanks for your response.
My issue, thoroughly under explained in my initial post, is that either the game doesn't award patches correctly all the time or there are sometimes when patches just get awarded extra easily or the indicators on the outlane and/or backbox don't accurately reflect how many additional shots are required to collect a patch.
On your first ball there are no lights lit on the outlanes. Pressing the flippers doesn't highlight any of the outlanes. So you roll a ball through one of the outlanes and now you have a lit lane that you can cycle with your flippers. At this point it doesn't appear that any lane progress has been recorded.
Roll another ball through a lit(single light flashing) lane and now you should have a single solid light and a second light flashing for that lane. When you look on the backbox it is likely to show that no progress has been made toward the patch. Shoot the mini-playfield and let it drain. You will now see in the backglass that the first letter of the patch is lit. Shoot the mini-playfield and let it drain again and it will award the patch as if you just made two shots at once.
There are many different variations on this theme but it is distracting not being able to rely on the patch progress indicator in the backbox and or the lights on the outlane.
Also it appears that as you are cycling between the outlanes you actually have two 'lit' or 'hot' outlanes at a time and what you are cycling is the 'dead' outlane.
Or do I have it entirely wrong.
Lastly it seemed that in 1.14 the left outlanes were both yellow lights. Now it appears since 1.16 the AMP outlane is yellow and the GnR (patch) outlane is blue. Did it change? Anybody know?

You are cycling the lights on the lanes, like any other game, except there are multiple lights in each lane. So if you have 2 lights lit on one lane and 1 each on the others, you can move the 2 lights around. Pay closer attention or mess with it with the glass off and it will become apparent.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6935 3 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

What are some of the most beneficial single patch's to collect? What are you all trying to get first and second?
What about a patch awarded for super skill shot? Or would that be to easy to collect?

Fender, Gibson, Marshall, Vater. If still early in the game, then panties and bra, but don't bother if it's later in the game.

#6942 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Patches are randomly assigned right? So when you say you are going for a specific patch you are just waiting for it?

What? Kidding I assume?

#7009 3 years ago

If it popped the transistor, surely that means the coil shorted so it's toast. They're going to need to do something with the code for the magnet and the diverter because the hardware is under-engineered for the long multiball play on GNR. Flipper fade is a problem too.

#7012 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Iā€™m not convinced. It could have just as easily been a blown transistor that heated up the coil.
There is no big problem here.

Uh, maybe, but the magnets are definitely overheating and blowing the thermal fuse, and the diverter coil gets super hot during play after a couple games only, so why wouldn't it keep getting hotter to the point of shorting? Maybe they can dial back usage of both these coils in the code.

Go under the hood after a one hour session and feel your diverter coil (on a CE or LE) and you'll maybe be convinced.

#7039 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Or learn how to use a DMM. Fire, DMM, itā€™s up to you.

JJP Fanboy notice: everyone bust out their dmm and check the resistance of each coil in the machine, before each game, and between balls. No big deal. Coils get hot. Nothing to see here. Look at all the lights!

#7066 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

I found this surprising. I have a total of 65 games played, of which, not all were on these titans. Maybe about half. I guess those multiballs do take a toll.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Super-Bands outlast any/all silicone.

#7079 3 years ago
Quoted from Drenden:

best place to buy?

Marco or Cointaker

#7191 3 years ago

Why are you guys updating to a known major-bug (resets) code version? Probably best to wait this one out a bit until they, you know, actually test a new code revision. How many revs in a row is this that have a crash bug?

#7384 3 years ago

I'm waiting until Desert Demolition is coded and hopefully a fix for the magnet code before I update from 1.08. Nothing but a headache for virtually no gain the past few weeks on code. These mini updates seem useless, as all they are doing is fixing newly introduced bugs.

#7404 3 years ago

To a fanboy like you, I suppose. I'm just pragmatic and can actually see both the good side and bad side of things. I know owners threads are supposed to be all positive hype to some people, but honest discussion is okay imo. And yes, I own the game and like the game. Have you even played it yet?

#7406 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

The updates were to fix current issues and glitches not an update for major code changes! Sometimes when u open a can of worms, new problems arise. Keith & JJP have the best pinball programmers in the business. Be patient. Iā€™m not sure if the coding is causing the magnet issue. I have not had that issue at all on any version of software.

I AM being patient, that was my point. The updates that add a couple lighting effects, but introduce new bugs, seem pointless. I personally like the less-frequent, bigger updates that fix bugs AND add content, and that are pre-tested for major bugs before release. To each their own. Just a discussion as there are dozens of pages of posts of people trying to update the game with no new content in the updates so they keep going in circles chasing the latest bug fix. It's okay to wait out these minor updates.

#7434 3 years ago
Quoted from untamedinc:

I guess I am trying to figure out if I need to put a deposit on GNR right now immediately if possible or if they are normally available new a year or two from original release. Sounds like there are many factors to this based on the replies and with this specific demanding title, sooner appears better in this case. Thanks.

If you are certain you want it new-in-box and don't care how long the wait is, a deposit now may be a good idea. A refundable one is best because you may want to pick up a HUO example if one pops up near you before you can get a new-in-box. Oftentimes, a HUO game is better than new-in-box. Or, a different distributor than the one you have a deposit tied up with may have some availability well before your game would be ready.

Most JJP games have some lingering stock at distributors after their run. Some JJP games are re-run to meet demand. It's hard to say with this one. My guess is that they would re-run it if there is continued demand as it seems the licenser (GNR) would not limit them time-wise based on their strong involvement in the production of this machine.

#7437 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I don't think anyone is doing refundable deposits on GNR.

Ah, didn't know that. I would personally then wait for the first one available, which may take quite some time, but you would at least have flexibility. Surely there will be quite a few popping up HUO after people play them out a bit.

#7475 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Has it been established if it's a thermal fuse or a thermal switch? Someone was saying it was a thermal switch (which makes more sense, anyway because overheating wouldn't kill it permanently).

Not a switch. It permanently fails open.

#7523 3 years ago
Quoted from HeavyMetalPoet:

Well itā€™s seems my axl lane magnet has failed like many others! When I first got my game it seemed to grab quite a bit and have a very strong grab. Now for the last week or so it very seldom grabs, and itā€™s very weak. When into coil test and couldnā€™t get it to work. My question is has anyone asked jjp if there is a permanent solution for this problem? Is just a bad batch of thermal fuses? Bad design? Has anyone looked into just changing the thermal fuse and what is the rating on it? I have been running 1:14. Just updated to 1:19 yesterday.

JJP hasnā€™t said why they are failing or what the fix is, and havenā€™t acknowledged the problem on Pinside. The best way to test it is to check for continuity across the magnetā€™s coil lugs. No continuity means the fuse has popped.

#7689 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

Recently when the balls drop off the left side of the guitar head they go straight down the middle... almost every time. The guides all seem to be lined up correctly but the diverter has a very slight loose delay as it drops changing the balls trajectory. Does anyone know of an adjustment that I can make?

What the ball closely as it drops from the left lock release. It is probably hitting the habitrail and deflecting towards the middle. Adhering a piece of felt or such onto the wireform can help.

#7697 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Patch question. I know patches have pairs you need to get. Like the gun patch and rose patch to complete the set. Does it show it on the screen what the matches are for each patch? Say I choose lol gets, it should show somewhere the other 3 I need to get!

Use the lockbar button color as a clue

#7800 3 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

I have a dead thermal fuse also , not sure it ever worked. I saw the magnet core and never saw it stop there, so I tried it in coil test.
Thought it was something like WOZ where you disable the pop bumpers by holding the flippers. or activate the magnet with the apron button... guess not.

Itā€™s probably rather widespread and people donā€™t know it. When it works properly the magnet grabs a ball hit to the orbits and drops it down the center top lane. I suspect that the long multiball modes are over-working it causing the failure. JJP quickly replaced my first one, and the new one failed after a game or two. I havenā€™t bothered again because they need a permanent fix (either via hardware or software).

#7849 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

who knows how to qualify the top magnet and do the outer loop arrows turn red when it is? Asking for a friend

Maybe JJP will eventually have a fix for this, but they sure arenā€™t acknowledging it openly yet.

#7855 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

When someone has an issue with a JJP pinball machine, they call support. It's not supports job to come in here and post records of calls and requests. And it's not an owners job to come in there to see what might go wrong. There is no reason for them to come in here and say anything.

Which is what I did with the first 3 issues with my game. BUT, many people are posting "when does the magnet activate"? So should those questions be ignored by those of us that know? Should I just post GOTY videos all day long? Sometimes, when there is a known issue (let's say the spinner on LZ), a company says "we realize there's an issue and we're working on a fix". Some companies don't I suppose. But, wow, one can't talk objectively about a JJP problem without the fanboys taking offense. Every single time. Owners of the game are asking questions and the question is being answered here.

#7860 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

What the hell are you talking about? I specifically quoted the part of the post I was responding to, and it was about JJP not posting support updates on pinside.
Take it easy guy, itā€™s going to be okay.

I'm takin' it easy Mr. Fanboy. Enjoy your game and I'll try to be less offensive.

#7862 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Iā€™m sure Keefer & crew is looking into it.I know youā€™ll probably call me a JJP fanboy but they do have a record of fixing issues like this

I'm sure they will too. No one, including myself, is saying that they won't. Just discussing a problem in an owner's thread.

#7877 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Donā€™t act all butt hurt and then go back to LZ thread and trash talk GnR.oh yeah Iā€™m a fanboy so donā€™t bother saying it!

1 week later
#8042 3 years ago

The ā€œrubbersā€ are silicone and are junk. Better quality parts are available.

#8070 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

I have tried holding a ball over the magnet and triggering the switch in gameplay and nothing. But the weird thing is in coil test I can hold a ball over the magnet and feel it magnetize the ball

Test for continuity across the two coil lugs. No continuity means failed thermal fuse, and therefore no magnet.

#8072 3 years ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Has anyone successfully replaced their coin door lock on this machine? I want to install a thing lock instead of the keyed one but I canā€™t remove the nut holdings in place because of this spiked washer behind it. Any ideas how to get this done?!
[quoted image]

Use a deep socket on a ratchet, 3/4". Those lock washers are a bugger otherwise.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_c5bf (resized).jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_c5bf (resized).jpg
#8260 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

GNR is a very deep game and I think you may be simplifying it a bit too much. All of the song modes play differently in regards to different shots being required to be hit on the playfield. Song modes shots can also change as it's played through, that's pretty cool. Each song mode can be played as a single ball or a multiball mode. Theres a variety of other multiball modes that can be stacked with song modes. Finally there's the album modes which are essentially mini wizard modes. Finally finally lol there's a super wizard mode. All of that is layering that very few games do.
I know a lot of people say ACDC is deep but that pins looks extremely shallow compared to GNR. The song modes in that game are very dull in my opinion, all requiring a player to just bash one specific shot over and over again versus working the playfield. All of the multiballs are similar with no unique animations and there's not even 1 mini wizard mode.

What "variety of other multiballs" can be stacked with song modes?

#8264 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Lights multiball vs amps.

Huh?

#8267 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes. You can start a song with Lights maxed or you can also start a song with Amps maxed.

Those are pre-song multiballs. I asked Panzer what variety of multiballs can be stacked with song modes.

#8268 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Couple of quick questions.
What lights the locks on the Gibson upper ball lock? (Other than Mystery awards)
And is the girls voice in the game callouts Melissa from the band or a voice actor?

Each band member you collect enables one lock on the upper playfield.

2 weeks later
#9322 2 years ago

GNR LE.....left flipper switch. Is this wire supposed to be connected to the switch?

dOSNNdQ3QaibhABM%Ob5ow_thumb_c7f5 (resized).jpgdOSNNdQ3QaibhABM%Ob5ow_thumb_c7f5 (resized).jpg
#9326 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Mine is the same way. I think others have said it is supposed to be that way

Thanks

3 weeks later
#10642 2 years ago

Where are the code updates for GNR?? Nothing but bug fixes (and some new ones introduced) and minor tweaks for 6 months +. Song mode scoring is cryptic at best, other modes are worthless and risky, code is still buggy, no desert demolition mode yet, coils overheating, etc...

2 weeks later
#11450 2 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Very common, they don't get back to anyone.

Yep, Iā€™ve been waiting months for another magnet coil. I have owned the LE for 6 months and have had a working magnet for a day or two. No word from JJP on this issue (has it been fixed in the software? Was there a huge batch of defective thermal fuses?) of course.

1 month later
#13170 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

m - has there been any real updates lately or just beta? I think Iā€™m on 1.22. Donā€™t recall seeing a real update hit in months. Hopefully theyā€™re trying to squash a lot of bugs at the same time of adding a lot of polish and balance.

No substantial code updates since the game was released really. It seems excessively long to me between updates.

4 weeks later
#14501 2 years ago
Quoted from Dirk:

My magnet failed after one week got a replacment two weeks ago and that one failed after two days. Ken told me they used low quality components on the first batch of magnets. So it is strange why my second magnet failed so fast.

Yep, 0 for 2 on magnet thermal "switches" too, haven't gotten another replacement even though I've requested one several times. Also can't get the code to update after multiple tries. JJP machines are a huge pain in the ass basically. Yes, I realize you can spend all day on Pinside learning all the ins and outs of each release and trying to bullet-proof the machine with washers/fans/etc.

#14503 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Or you could do like some people And just pay somebody.
I don't know how you would maintain 66 machines any other way. Unless you're pin-poor, of course.

Honestly, I maintain all my own games, do playfield swaps, etc. JJP games are uniquely troublesome for "new" games imo. And who does one pay to make the code update like it is supposed to? And why should it be this way?

#14580 2 years ago

So any tips on doing the full code update via USB? Followed the directions twice and both times get "Missing operating system. Reboot and select proper Boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key" on the small playfield screen.

#14582 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you using ubootnetin to put the image on the USB in bootable form?

Yes. Using a mac, and an 8 GB USB. Here's what is on the USB....

IMG_5860 (resized).jpgIMG_5860 (resized).jpg
#14585 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did you reformat the usb as MSDOS-(FAT) on the Mac before running ubootnetin?
If not, try that first, then do ubootnetin again and see if that works.
If you DID, JJP recommends trying rufus if you're having trouble with ubootnetin making bootable usbs:
https://rufus.ie/en/
Here's the JJP mac install walkthrough:
https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/general/install-full/
Unfortunately, I can't offer much else since we don't have macs. I do know that more people have problems getting it to work with macs, but I don't know why.

Thanks PinMonk....tried all of that and it still isn't working. Rufus isn't available for macs it seems. I'll try it from a PC at work in a couple days.

#14594 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Maybe this will help.
LTG : )
MAC FULL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1
-- Download the full install .iso file
Step 2
-- Start Disk Utility in Applications/Utilities,
or type "disk utility" into the spotlight search bar (magnifying glass in upper right of screen)
-- If needed, click on "View - Show All Devices" to see all of the devices and their volumes on the left side.
Step 3
-- Insert USB stick, and once it appears in the sidebar of Disk Utility, highlight the device name, not the volume name.
-- Click "Erase" button and set the format to "MS-DOS(FAT)" using scheme "Master Boot Record" with name "JJPUSB"
-- Click "Erase" to start the formatting process.
Step 4
-- Double-click the previously downloaded .iso image file from Step 1
-- This should mount the iso file and open a Finder window showing its contents
Step 5
-- Open another Finder window and on the left side click on the name of the USB stick you formatted in Step 3,
which should show a blank window because there are no files on it yet.
Step 6
-- Select all of the files in the iso file Finder window from Step 4, and drag them into the empty Finder window
from Step 5. This will take some time (20-30 minutes) to complete.
Step 7
-- Once the copy is complete, click on the little "eject" triangles next to the iso image name and the USB stick name
on the left of a Finder window.
-- Once the names disappear from the Finder window, remove the USB stick from the computer.
Step 8
-- Use the USB stick to install the new version in your game, etc.

Thanks Lloyd. Same exact thing happened as my previous attempts. I guess it takes some luck for the stars to align with these updates. Guess I'll stick to 1.08.

#14606 2 years ago

So 4th attempt at a full update to 1.23 from 1.08 from start to finish exactly by the instructions and nothing. Is there some kind of trick since I'm on 1.08? I'm really not interested in wasting hours trying to get lucky. WTF is it with JJP games and updates?

#14610 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Full install from a USB stick ? Not trying to do a delta install into the game ? On your computer open the USB and post a picture of what you have on the USB stick, that may shed some light.

Usually the game doesn't like the USB stick, or what you are trying to install in the game isn't on the USB stick or on it in a way the game needs.
LTG : )

IMG_5862 (resized).jpgIMG_5862 (resized).jpg
#14615 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Lloyd's instructions or the official JJP ones?
Do the ones Lloyd posted, which are quite different and mac users have had success with.

Same results with both. I like the method Lloyd posted better but the same thing happens.

#14617 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is this the same USB drive you had success with the other time?

I haven't updated the GNR yet. Still has the 1.08 code that came with the machine when I bought it NIB 8 months ago or so. I'm not sure what I used in the past for my other JJP games as far as USB goes. I've tried 2 different USB drives, the USA mirror and Europe mirror for the full install downloads, the Lloyd method, and the method outlined on the JJP website with UNETBOOTIN. All give me the same screen.

#14620 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ah! So you've never updated the GnR successfully. It sounds like maybe the motherboard legacy USB or fast boot setting may be a problem OR the boot order in the bios could be wrong. Hook a keyboard up to the USB, boot and keep tapping F2 until you're at the BIOS screen.
Navigate over to the boot settings and make sure Fast Boot is OFF. Save, and reboot with your USB drive installed and see if that works.
If that didn't work, go back in and try DISABLING Legacy USB support, save, and reboot with your USB drive installed and see if that works.
If it didn't, go back in and go to the boot order section and make sure USB boot is the first on the list of boot devices to try.

When I hit F2 during boot up, it asks me for a password (which I obviously don't have).

#14624 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

should still be qmodem. If lowercase doesn't work, try all upper.

qmodem is correct! Fast Boot is off (it was set to off, I didn't change it). How do I disable legacy USB support?

IMG_5865 (resized).jpgIMG_5865 (resized).jpg
#14625 2 years ago

Okay, so I disabled the legacy USB support, saved and exited out. Power down. Put USB stick in, game boots up, but still in 1.08. Ugg.

#14628 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Was legacy USB on and you turned it off?

Correct

#14634 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, aside from trying a different brand/size/speed of USB drive, I'm out of ideas, then.

Thanks for the ideas! I appreciate it

#14656 2 years ago

Has anyone done a full install with the new 1.23 code? I tried again to update from 1.08 to 1.23 from a PC this time (instead of MAC), new USB, started from the beginning again and still nothing. Could the full install on the JJP site be missing something or buggy?

#14659 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did you change your USB drive brand/speed/capacity? It is beginning to sound like it just doesn't like the actual usb drive(s) you're trying, which can happen.

Tried a brand new USB, different brand, 16 GB instead of the 2 different 8 GB ones I used. Went to a PC instead of MAC. Used UNETBOOTIN to copy the ISO image to the USB....everything went as it should according to the JJP instructions. I plug the USB into my machine (via the connector by the coinbox), power up, and the game just boots normally under the 1.08 code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrJoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread?tu=DrJoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.