IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 568.
#4501 3 years ago

Anyone put leds down the sides of the translite...seems very dim there.

#4502 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I had a bag of these little rubber cabinet door stops that I got for my buddies Dracula. $3.00. I put one at the bottom of the metal post and it actually works fantastic. It does not impact my right flipper shot around the center orbit at all. I'm not sure how long it'll stay on. The one I put on Dracula 5 months ago is still there.[quoted image]

I played for 2 hours with this modification today and I thought it was much better. It always kicked the ball to the upper flipper. Prior to this adjustment I had a 1-in-4 right outlane drain ratio. You could probably say I'm cheating but I like it so much better! Lol.

#4503 3 years ago

The first calls went out about 3 weeks ago.

Hard to say when they start shipping though until the line is fully up and going.

Quoted from Skyemont:

Hoping CE’s are on the line tomorrow. Who has gotten an email or call to pay your balance due and who was your distributor? Hopefully some will have their CE’s this month.

#4504 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Installed 1.08 and still experiencing resets

I had weird resets on POTC that took a long time to track down. Sometimes it would happen during gameplay, sometimes during bootup.

I found a reliable way to reproduce the problem by spamming the knocker in the coil test.
The root cause ended up being the PC power supply, I replaced it with a new one and the problem resolved.

If spamming the knocker causes a reset for you, maybe it's a similar fault.

#4505 3 years ago

This is my first JJP machine - so I have a couple newb questions- what is the normal boot sequence when turning on the game? I initially see a dialog box that says HDMI appear over top of the guns and roses logo...and then it goes to a BIOS screen showing running commands/files loading etc...then eventually the start game home screen appears. Normal?

Game plays fine just curious if this is a normal sequence or not as it seems raw. In the running command lines I see green and red text - red is USB failed I think. I presume because I don't have a USB plugged in at the time.

Nothing in the owners manual about what to expect. I'll take some pics and share to be sure. Thanks.

#4506 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

I initially see a dialog box that says HDMI appear over top of the guns and roses logo...and then it goes to a BIOS screen showing running commands/files loading etc...then eventually the start game home screen appears. Normal?

Normal.

LTG : )

#4507 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

This is my first JJP machine - so I have a couple newb questions- what is the normal boot sequence when turning on the game? I initially see a dialog box that says HDMI appear over top of the guns and roses logo...and then it goes to a BIOS screen showing running commands/files loading etc...then eventually the start game home screen appears. Normal?
Game plays fine just curious if this is a normal sequence or not as it seems raw. In the running command lines I see green and red text - red is USB failed I think. I presume because I don't have a USB plugged in at the time.
Nothing in the owners manual about what to expect. I'll take some pics and share to be sure. Thanks.

Normal.

Edit, damnit llyod. 26 seconds you beat me by.

#4508 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Normal.
Edit, damnit llyod. 26 seconds you beat me by.

Lol...cool, thanks guys. I'll call it a tie.

#4509 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

When do you get resets? Keep track of this. When u hit both flippers, multi ball, etc...

You can see exactly when the reset occurs in the log.

#4510 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Anyone put leds down the sides of the translite...seems very dim there.

I wonder if that would wash out the display?

#4511 3 years ago

Has anyone has issues with the ball not getting through the gate on the skill shot? Auto plunge is fine but if i try a weaker plunge that gets through but once in while even gets stuck under the gate or has a hard time breaking through gate.

Another issue is 50% of time when the ball comes out from the skill shot it heads STDM. Anyone have these issues? Any known fixes?

#4512 3 years ago

I got the call that my LE will be arriving tomorrow! Been impatiently waiting since October 8th to play this machine so I am hyped.

#4513 3 years ago
Quoted from Gambeno:

I got the call that my LE will be arriving tomorrow! Been impatiently waiting since October 8th to play this machine so I am hyped.

Damn, October 8th LE order here after losing my day 1 CE slot...crickets

#4514 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Damn, October 8th LE order here after losing my day 1 CE slot...crickets

got you beat, October 5th LE order, still waiting. Was told this week.

#4515 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

got you beat, October 5th LE order, still waiting. Was told this week.

Who's your distributor?

#4516 3 years ago

If someone is keeping tabs on bugs to GNR LE code I have a couple to add to the list...

Patience Multiball... hit the button to collect a 750000 jackpot and the game reset...

During certain multiballs some shots don't have sounds...I'm thinking this is just programming that has to catch up but it sometimes makes me wonder if my switches are working properly... (yes i have checked my switches)

I have experienced other bugs but will be more diligent in recording.

Oh yeah...i just remembered another... I've only seen this bug once but i got to Encore and the game didn't move on it just stayed there chanting "ENCORE!"... All the balls were in the though so i don't know what the issue was...so i had to turn off game. Felt bad leaving the fans wanting more...

#4517 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I have that same problem for drains off the left side of the guitar lock. Consistently SDTM when released. The right side seems to push the ball away from the center while the left is straight down the middle.

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I was having this same left lock drop & drain 80% of the time since I brought it home last wk, changed the coil setting from 3 to 4 and now it drops to the left flipper every time, def try that if you haven’t.

#4518 3 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

If someone is keeping tabs on bugs to GNR LE code I have a couple to add to the list...
Patience Multiball... hit the button to collect a 750000 jackpot and the game reset...
During certain multiballs some shots don't have sounds...I'm thinking this is just programming that has to catch up but it sometimes makes me wonder if my switches are working properly... (yes i have checked my switches)
I have experienced other bugs but will be more diligent in recording.
Oh yeah...i just remembered another... I've only seen this bug once but i got to Encore and the game didn't move on it just stayed there chanting "ENCORE!"... All the balls were in the though so i don't know what the issue was...so i had to turn off game. Felt bad leaving the fans wanting more...

I've also had the Patience one. JJP prefers to get these via Twitter.

https://twitter.com/JJPSoftware

#4519 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

I was having this same left lock drop & drain 80% of the time since I brought it home last wk, changed the coil setting from 3 to 4 and now it drops to the left flipper every time, def try that if you haven’t.

Trying it now. Thanks for the advice!!

#4520 3 years ago

Have the SE's started shipping yet? I haven't heard anything yet...

#4521 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Have the SE's started shipping yet? I haven't heard anything yet...

SE’s have been shipping. No more right now. CE’s going on the line now for months.

#4522 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Trying it now. Thanks for the advice!!

It definitely changes the behavior of the left guitar lock, thanks for the tip !

To all, could you explain me or tell me where to find the strategy regarding the patches ? There are way too many and I don't know the impact of getting them.
Also, this game is f* difficult ... I consider myself as an average+ player, but the best score I could do in the last week was 11M and getting a song jackpot above 2M is a fantastic score... I must have missed something in the rules I tried to max out the 4 boosters but it's is still VERY difficult to have a decent score on this game.

What about you ?

#4523 3 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

It definitely changes the behavior of the left guitar lock, thanks for the tip !
To all, could you explain me or tell me where to find the strategy regarding the patches ? There are way too many and I don't know the impact of getting them.
Also, this game is f* difficult ... I consider myself as an average+ player, but the best score I could do in the last week was 11M and getting a song jackpot above 2M is a fantastic score... I must have missed something in the rules I tried to max out the 4 boosters but it's is still VERY difficult to have a decent score on this game.
What about you ?

I often have days where I barely break 10M. Heck, Karl was having a hard time on a few games himself in the streams. The game is very tough - Karl makes it look EASY.

Max’ing out the boosters and going for those 4 patches aren’t as lucrative as it sounds. However, Getting booster jackpots very much increases your song level, but going for those 4 patches (Lights, Horn Hand, Firecracker, Amp) for unlimited boosters sacrifices going for song boosting patches such as Fender, Vater, Duff Skull, song specific boosting patches, and/or band member patches. If I do 3 of the 4 boosters and dont get a jackpot, I then decide if I want to risk going for the 4 patches and do more booster multiballs or boost my levels another way - i.e. band frenzy patches, song patches, etc....EDIT: Or....Do i start a song and depend on good play to get my score high.

What kind of song levels are you starting with? Anything over 100 is great IMO, BUT that is hard to do and my song levels are rarely over 100. It all comes down to those Booster jackpots and getting 6 balls locked. Even if you start a song with 50-75 song level, you can still boost it with good play by making the necessary shots and hitting the scoop and increasing the levels all while getting band frenzy’s - those band member patches and fender patch are awesome for back to back to back band frenzy’s in a song. If you can make an encore, that’s when the scoring really can happen, but buh-bye ball savers and good luck risk/reward is heightened to a max!

Hope this helps. Oh, and here’s the patch sets if this helps. Courtesy of kermit24 :
F0257681-F382-4F37-AC50-71F39ABC18BF (resized).jpegF0257681-F382-4F37-AC50-71F39ABC18BF (resized).jpeg

#4524 3 years ago

Anyone know how to check for updates via WIFI? Eric said update was going to come out today. Maybe he meant next Monday? Lol

EDIT: never mind, found it.
Utilities > network settings > download update.

No update yet.

#4525 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Anyone know how to check for updates via WIFI? Eric said update was going to come out today. Maybe he meant next Monday? Lol

Yes. Menu / Utilities / Network Settings / Download Update.

#4526 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I often have days where I barely break 10M. Heck, Karl was having a hard time on a few games himself in the streams. The game is very tough - Karl makes it look EASY.
Max’ing out the boosters and going for those 4 patches aren’t as lucrative as it sounds. However, Getting booster jackpots very much increases your song level, but going for those 4 patches (Lights, Horn Hand, Firecracker, Amp) for unlimited boosters sacrifices going for song boosting patches such as Fender, Vater, Duff Skull, song specific boosting patches, and/or band member patches. If I do 3 of the 4 boosters and dont get a jackpot, I then decide if I want to risk going for the 4 patches and do more booster multiballs or boost my levels another way - i.e. band frenzy patches, song patches, etc....EDIT: Or....Do i start a song and depend on good play to get my score high.
What kind of song levels are you starting with? Anything over 100 is great IMO, BUT that is hard to do and my song levels are rarely over 100. It all comes down to those Booster jackpots and getting 6 balls locked. Even if you start a song with 50-75 song level, you can still boost it with good play by making the necessary shots and hitting the scoop and increasing the levels all while getting band frenzy’s - those band member patches and fender patch are awesome for back to back to back band frenzy’s in a song. If you can make an encore, that’s when the scoring really can happen, but buh-bye ball savers and good luck risk/reward is heightened to a max!
Hope this helps. Oh, and here’s the patch sets if this helps. Courtesy of kermit24 :
[quoted image]

See posting crappy games isn’t fun or maybe it is.

1D6A0953-E518-4C57-8FF0-98E8BEB8ED27 (resized).jpeg1D6A0953-E518-4C57-8FF0-98E8BEB8ED27 (resized).jpeg

Here’s what happened this game:
I took you could be mine patch, fender, vater, and duff. I was on ball 3 with no balls locked and totally wiffed a 3-stack booster multiball. So, what do I do - start a song with crappy song level and see how I do? Or try to lock some balls first and really maximize as best as possible with those patches? I risked going for locks and got 5 balls locked, then with the ball cradled, it was either start the song at the scoop or lock ball 6 and start song. I went for the ball 6 locks, brick > drain > game over haha.

#4527 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

See posting crappy games isn’t fun or maybe it is.
[quoted image]
Here’s what happened this game:
I took you could be mine patch, fender, vater, and duff. I was on ball 3 with no balls locked and totally wiffed a 3-stack booster multiball. So, what do I do - start a song with crappy song level and see how I do? Or try to lock some balls first and really maximize as best as possible with those patches? I risked going for locks and got 5 balls locked, then with the ball cradled, it was either start the song at the scoop or lock ball 6 and start song. I went for the ball 6 locks, brick > drain > game over haha.

Risk and reward is what this pin is. That’s why it’s going to be GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

#4528 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Risk and reward is what this pin is. That’s why it’s going to be GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Game of the century if you ask me

#4529 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Game of the century if you ask me

i agree...totally awesome light show. and gameplay

#4530 3 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

i agree...totally awesome light show. and gameplay

I can’t wait to get mine. Come on JJP. Show those CE’s on the line.

#4531 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

[...]
[quoted image]

Thank you so much ! It does help indeed, and this is the first game I'm having real fights with ! It will take time before being able to have a 6 digits score, and this is fantastic as a home pin !

Need to go and practice thanks again !

#4532 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

SE’s have been shipping. No more right now. CE’s going on the line now for months.

If CE's are going on the line for months then what happens to LE orders that haven't arrived? Still some day 1 orders not fulfilled

#4533 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

If CE's are going on the line for months then what happens to LE orders that haven't arrived? Still some day 1 orders not fulfilled

Umm.. those orders wait? All the CE orders are day 1.

#4534 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Umm.. those orders wait? All the CE orders are day 1.

Exactly. It would not be fair if LE’s were back on the line again. LE’s have gone out and not one CE!

#4535 3 years ago

I was a day 2 order and my game is being delivered today! Can’t wait! It’s sounding like maybe ordering through my distro was a good call as I assume the other day 2 orders were JJP direct and still waiting? I only had to put 1k down for a spot and was well informed on delivery timing. Although maybe he was blowing smoke up my ass after reading this thread. I hope JJP keeps supporting distributors like this and not going to a direct sales model

#4536 3 years ago

There are so many factors here, how quickly you got your game is basically luck unless you have some prior knowldge.

All distributors send allocations to their best customers first. There are a ton of people out there that have a standing ordered for every LE from 1 or many manufacturers. Without even asking, distributors hold allocation for those guys first. Some distros will have more of those types of customers than others.

Also, not all distributors get the same amount of games. I heard that it was JJPs goal to equally distribute based on number of sales, but I'm pretty sure that didn't happen.

Also, they made some LEs and SEs before the CEs went on the line, but how quickly they could start those CEs also played a factor.

People are saying 2 months to make all the CEs, that might be true, but that's best case scenario. LEs and SEs should start shipping again sometime in March.

Quoted from Dashmonster:

I was a day 2 order and my game is being delivered today! Can’t wait! It’s sounding like maybe ordering through my distro was a good call as I assume the other day 2 orders were JJP direct and still waiting? I only had to put 1k down for a spot and was well informed on delivery timing. Although maybe he was blowing smoke up my ass after reading this thread. I hope JJP keeps supporting distributors like this and not going to a direct sales model

#4537 3 years ago

I was told LE's won't be around till march, I am okay with it, Let them get the bugs out of the game and fix the mech's causing issues and I am in. new Wonka and Potc code coming soon so I will have something to play until my Le shows .Enjoy guys game looks awesome !

#4538 3 years ago

Ok so this happened last night...if you can't lock 5 balls the correct way then here's another way!(: It started off as 2 balls with perfect bad timing jamming the drop hole, then each time I shot another ball up there to try and break them loose balls 3 4 and 5 just got stuck too.
This was the first time this happened in a week of play, however these other two spots also got stuck several times last night and have done so all week. At least on the pop if you wait for lost ball protocol it will kick it out, but the center guitar pick spot (and the fluke drain jam) require taking the glass off every time. This isn't a prob at home but I brought it to the pad first to dial it in before we put it in our tavern pin parlor, and on location we can't have mgr's taking the glass off frequently. I brought the pitch down to 6.5 but it just seemed worse and also threw off the trajectory of the inner loop/upper pf return so I bumped it back up a little, wondering how high ppl are pitching it or what's recommended?
I've also had two diverter spots where balls have gotten stuck, only once on the guitar lock right side pic included, but sev times in the middle of the two diverters leading down the middle lane on the bass - this one usually gives way after hitting the flippers a bunch. Not sure if there’s any recommended diverter tweaks?
Also on the left guitar lock (coil change from 3 to 4) after sev more hours of play we're getting about 2 out of 10 still sdtm which is way better than 8 of 10, but I went ahead and bumped the coil setting up to 5 and seemed good, will test it out more tonight. I guess if its still 2 out of 10 sdtm it won't seem too bad sitting next to our Ghostbusters!(:

IMG_3307 (resized).jpgIMG_3307 (resized).jpgIMG_3295 (resized).jpgIMG_3295 (resized).jpgIMG_3298 (resized).jpgIMG_3298 (resized).jpg
IMG_3285 (resized).jpgIMG_3285 (resized).jpg

#4539 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Ok so this happened last night...if you can't lock 5 balls the correct way then here's another way!(: It started off as 2 balls with perfect bad timing jamming the drop hole, then each time I shot another ball up there to try and break them loose balls 3 4 and 5 just got stuck too.
This was the first time this happened in a week of play, however these other two spots also got stuck several times last night and have done so all week. At least on the pop if you wait for lost ball protocol it will kick it out, but the center guitar pick spot (and the fluke drain jam) require taking the glass off every time. This isn't a prob at home but I brought it to the pad first to dial it in before we put it in our tavern pin parlor, and on location we can't have mgr's taking the glass off frequently. I brought the pitch down to 6.5 but it just seemed worse and also threw off the trajectory of the inner loop/upper pf return so I bumped it back up a little, wondering how high ppl are pitching it or what's recommended?
I've also had two diverter spots where balls have gotten stuck, only once on the guitar lock right side pic included, but sev times in the middle of the two diverters leading down the middle lane on the bass - this one usually gives way after hitting the flippers a bunch. Not sure if there’s any recommended diverter tweaks?
Also on the left guitar lock (coil change from 3 to 4) after sev more hours of play we're getting about 2 out of 10 still sdtm which is way better than 8 of 10, but I went ahead and bumped the coil setting up to 5 and seemed good, will test it out more tonight. I guess if its still 2 out of 10 sdtm it won't seem too bad sitting next to our Ghostbusters!(:
[quoted image]

I’ve had a ball get stuck on that little spinner thing on the guitar lock once or twice before too. I may try putting a dab of oil lube on it if it happens again.

#4540 3 years ago

Never such issue with my game. Looking at the ball stuck on the guitar diverter, are you sure you have the correct steepness ?

#4541 3 years ago

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new to this. My flipper rubbers are falling apart and now one of the rings on the slings is tearing. I went to Titan Pinball and found a kit:

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1503

If I order this kit, will it be better quality than the originals?

#4542 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new to this. My flipper rubbers are falling apart and now one of the rings on the slings is tearing. I went to Titan Pinball and found a kit:

The original OEM flipper rubbers were Old School standard rubber. Why I have no idea other then maybe clearing old inventory? Yes, any replacement to silicone would improve game play and longevity. Kit would work though picking them is not hard to do either. New red flipper rubbers should be a First purchase for anyone buying this game!

#4543 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

[quoted image]

that first picture is crazy! I’m guessing that’s a one in a million ball jam. But pretty cool to see! The hangup to the right of that pop bumper is the most common on this game I think. I’ve had my LE for a number of months and that is the one that usually will happen. Although at the right pitch (around 7°) it doesn’t seem to happen too often to me anymore. When I first unboxed mine, the center spinner hangup happened a couple times. But I realized that the spinner was just getting stuck and not spinning properly. It just took a little bit of adjusting and now it never happens. I’ve also had a number of switches on in-lanes as well as the center axl lane up top where a ball would get hung up on the switch between the lanes. Those are pretty easy fixes by just bending those switches towards the bottom of the cabinet a little bit or centering them in the hole. I will get a ball stuck on those diverters on the guitar lock from time to time. I’m not sure about an easy fix for that but maybe some lube on that screw would help.

#4544 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

I think that kit has 2 of each for the rings. So that would be MORE than enough.

#4545 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I think that kit has 2 of each for the rings. So that would be MORE than enough.

That kit has 1 extra of each size, so you'll have a spare on hand, and the slings are 1/4" larger than stock. You need to go up 1/4" on the slings to keep them from tearing. At least I needed to. I went through a few sling sets before figuring this out.

#4546 3 years ago

Aussies know of anyone doing a kit in Australia?

#4547 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

that first picture is crazy! I’m guessing that’s a one in a million ball jam. But pretty cool to see! The hangup to the right of that pop bumper is the most common on this game I think. I’ve had my LE for a number of months and that is the one that usually will happen. Although at the right pitch (around 7°) it doesn’t seem to happen too often to me anymore. When I first unboxed mine, the center spinner hangup happened a couple times. But I realized that the spinner was just getting stuck and not spinning properly. It just took a little bit of adjusting and now it never happens.

Thanks for the info, so is around 7 degrees when the top of the bubble is touching the 3rd from bottom hash mark? I know the manual says touching the 2nd from bottom hash is 6.5, but my digi level is totally untrustworthy and I'm back to bubbles at the moment(: I feel like as I came down to 6.5 that pop bump stuck spot got stickier, whereas steeper it was easier to gently nudge it out to the right.
I'll have to look closer at what you're saying about the spinner, I just thought there was too much wiggle room on the right side of it and a slow ball was getting wedged in the gap, again my thought was more speed/pitch could prevent that but if the spinner is sticking then thats a different issue I need to address.
On the diverters I'd like to know if other ppl have used any kind of lubricant like what some ppl put on spinners? Otherwise my plan has just been to play the heck out of it (not hard to do!) and see if I can break them in a little before it goes into our parlor.
That left drain's a monster too it totally reminded me of Guardians/Star Wars when I first got it so I bumped that post up, I'd rather folks on location have the best experience to want to keep playing, its tough enough for anyone just stepping up to the stage! At least I know Karl has the game at home so I don't have to worry about him putting up long games at my tavern(:

#4548 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Thanks for the info, so is around 7 degrees when the top of the bubble is touching the 3rd from bottom hash mark? I know the manual says touching the 2nd from bottom hash is 6.5, but my digi level is totally untrustworthy and I'm back to bubbles at the moment(: I feel like as I came down to 6.5 that pop bump stuck spot got stickier, whereas steeper it was easier to gently nudge it out to the right.
I'll have to look closer at what you're saying about the spinner, I just thought there was too much wiggle room on the right side of it and a slow ball was getting wedged in the gap, again my thought was more speed/pitch could prevent that but if the spinner is sticking then thats a different issue I need to address.
On the diverters I'd like to know if other ppl have used any kind of lubricant like what some ppl put on spinners? Otherwise my plan has just been to play the heck out of it (not hard to do!) and see if I can break them in a little before it goes into our parlor.
That left drain's a monster too it totally reminded me of Guardians/Star Wars when I first got it so I bumped that post up, I'd rather folks on location have the best experience to want to keep playing, its tough enough for anyone just stepping up to the stage! At least I know Karl has the game at home so I don't have to worry about him putting up long games at my tavern(:

Get one of these and a moderately priced torpedo level and you’ll be in business

AAD46187-A438-4651-BC94-6AA1083C95AA (resized).pngAAD46187-A438-4651-BC94-6AA1083C95AA (resized).png
#4549 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeBar:

To fix the guitar lock diverter ball hang up, give the metal guide to the right a little squeeze in toward the guitar head. There's a little too much room between the diverter and the ball guide, allowing the ball to get stuck. Narrowing it a hair fixed it 100% for me. If you go too far the ball will get stuck entering the lock, but it's easy to back out. Your thumb is enough to get it done, no tools needed.

#4550 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Aussies know of anyone doing a kit in Australia?

Try these mate, I think the Haus may do them soon hopefully

The 2 best supplies down under

https://pinballhaus.com/

https://www.rtbb.com.au/

Speaking of parts, no one has mentioned balls ?
Guessing JJP balls are great from the factory ?

My first JJP so I don't know

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,400 (OBO)
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/91?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.