IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg
1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3148 (resized).jpeg
20240407_215717 (resized).jpg
20240407_215654 (resized).jpg
20240407_215630 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 566.
#351 3 years ago

new code !

E3968CA0-6B81-4FE0-A244-AB826B3F9855 (resized).jpegE3968CA0-6B81-4FE0-A244-AB826B3F9855 (resized).jpeg
#352 3 years ago

After getting a couple of hours in (just myself) - I feel good enough to write a review on this game. Not definitive by any means, but I'll post something after I wrap up work. To summarize, it's awesome (and need to be a GnR fan to really FULLY appreciate). Biggest nitpick - no question.... MBs need to be toned down although I understand for songs they give you the best chance to get through....

#353 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

new code !
[quoted image]

Looks like another multiball added (line 3). Here we go, hobbitā€™s 38 multiballs appears to have a contender.

#354 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Hey Yelobird how's the pin shoot?

Really a great shooter. I like most was a bit undecided with the limited play videos out there but Eric really did well on the shot map for certain. NOT a negative but a reminder this game should be considered a back stage pass. You really need to be at least a basic or more fan of GnR to fully appreciate this game as it is a Full on group game with nothing forgiven. Unlike most music pins that only cover animations and music this one is full on concern footage all perfectly executed via code. I will also note THANKS again JJP not a Single error, issue, or problem with the game. Plug and Play!!!

#355 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Some more gameplay from someone who got the pin today.

Awesome!!!! Thanks..

I flipped my 27" display into portrait mode and enjoyed this video in full glory!!

#356 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

After getting a couple of hours in (just myself) - I feel good enough to write a review on this game. Not definitive by any means, but I'll post something after I wrap up work. To summarize, it's awesome (and need to be a GnR fan to really FULLY appreciate). Biggest nitpick - no question.... MBs need to be toned down although I understand for songs they give you the best chance to get through....

So do the songs all have different shots to make? I can't tell exactly because there are a lot of lights going off, but there is arrow inserts to specific shots do the modes have different personality?

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

So do the songs all have different shots to make? I can't tell exactly because there are a lot of lights going off, but there is arrow inserts to specific shots do the modes have different personality?

yes they do. will include more detail soon. You could be mine was loops and ramps, others are other shots. Song modes rock b/c the game is rather quiet during non song modes which sounds bad but it's not. Soft song in the background mixed with cords from the songs we love are sprinkled throughout and it really makes the song modes stand out b/c the game is abolsute on overload capturing that rock concert feel.

That being said, I sold JJP pirates b/c it's way too MB heavy. It literally kills that game. stacking MBs is a snoozefest for me. In certain places sure but Pirates is MB all day long. I'm hoping the same doesn't hold true here. They need to tone it down.

It's exactly why I tell Chris (Kaneda) to calm down with the overhype until you see the damn code. I'm still in for the LE no question but this game has the ability to be perfect and MB right now is not balanced.

#358 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Looks like another multiball added (line 3). Here we go, hobbitā€™s 38 multiballs appears to have a contender.

You could order a AIQ instead

#359 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Did you watch the Keith Johnson video on YouTube? He said on My Michelle it would be alternating shots on the Left/Right ramps and they would be the color of the album, Appetite for Destruction is Red and Yellow and those arrows stayed lit throughout the entire song even when some of the lights went off or dim.

I would guess each song, maybe album is different or at least I hope.

I see all this complaining about MBs as not really looking into the rules and understanding why they did it. They have mentioned a ton of times in all of their videos they really love the risk and reward/pushing your luck aspect of the code. You don't have to get a MB and bring it into a song if you don't want to, but if you take the time and RISK those shots then you can.

Before you even start a song you can hit Band Members to add more ball saver time, another RISK feature to push this idea.

During the song you can keep going and adding balls, but it becomes harder to end the song the further into it you get(making shots to end it); another pushing your luck mechanic.

I'm digging this so far.

#360 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I think those guys may be my new go to. I'm in knoxville and can drive down there no problem. I'm tired of distros dragging their heels on individual orders.

That's who i use too. Jason is a good dude to deal with for sure.

#361 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

yes they do. will include more detail soon. You could be mine was loops and ramps, others are other shots. Song modes rock b/c the game is rather quiet during non song modes which sounds bad but it's not. Soft song in the background mixed with cords from the songs we love are sprinkled throughout and it really makes the song modes stand out b/c the game is abolsute on overload capturing that rock concert feel.
That being said, I sold JJP pirates b/c it's way too MB heavy. It literally kills that game. stacking MBs is a snoozefest for me. In certain places sure but Pirates is MB all day long. I'm hoping the same doesn't hold true here. They need to tone it down.
It's exactly why I tell Chris (Kaneda) to calm down with the overhype until you see the damn code. I'm still in for the LE no question but this game has the ability to be perfect and MB right now is not balanced.

I have not bought the game yet, but this is my biggest concern, as don't want it to be MB, MB, MB, MB etc.

The immersion factor is off the charts though, so really hope the code isn't too much of a chore.

#362 3 years ago

Thought I would post this here. Impressions:

Before I start, major props to HELCION BREWERY in Pittsburgh. The king of bar pinball - no one is even close. I'm extremely lucky to have them in my backyard. Great guys too (Chris and Chris). Check them out if you're even close to the area. Worth the drive or plane ride!

I'll start with innovation. JJP marketing bone head move of saying innovation was coming and then doing nothing for months. Did they deliver? For me, keeping a level head on what that could be - this pin DEF has something I've never seen before - the concert feel with the lights, the sound, the integration - those light bars seem dumb but think about the opening to your favorite live event - the coordination with the lights and sound. I've never seen that truly integrated into a pinball machine and JJP brought it here. Those light bars on the side really helps deliver it b/c it's not just one constant light but it changes throughout, including strobing. GnR will be the king of this and the benchmark has now been set higher than I've seen before. For me, that qualifies as innovation. Check that box. If you're looking for crazy POTC toys, it's not in there. Spinning record is whatever. This is the new JJP that will give us quality but not the kitchen sink b/c that strategy ended up bankrupting them. Seems like this balanced approach is paying off financially and I'll take it vs. no JJP at all.

Sound, theme integration - amazing. Just watch a video of this game. I will say that to get the full effect this game offers, you need to like GnR. I've been to their concerts before and this is literally like being transformed back to Giants stadium. Some easter eggs in there too btw - I heard CRAZY from Dialed In during the game!

Animations/LCD - this is a real stunner. They literally used graphics from GnRs concerts and you can tell. It's just over the top professional. Potential spoiler for those that are very sensitive.....warning......one of the most impressive LCD effects was not even tied to a song. Out of nowhere i qualified for a mode that basically had the LCD start the UNIX boot up screen of GnR and then it crashed - the effects turn to a "cold war" style China vs USA mode that is so amazing with this 80s touch, Call of Duty Black Ops feel to it. It was SO good. Best part was - it was single ball play! More on that later but JJP absolutely crushed this.

So far, game is off the charts for me. Cabinet art is all subjective. I'm down with the LE no question. Best of the bunch IMO. Really matches that concert feel.

Gameplay - the biggest question going in - how the hell does this game actually play. To summarize, it's tough. Drains on left and right (especially right) are a killer. I'm not very good but this game plays very fast and drains easy off slings. I liked that though. It might explain though why we so much of the next thing I'll speak about (MBs). But the layout - it's great. Upper PFs often times obscure your view but that's not the case here. It's big enough to be fun but not an eye sore. The clear ramps help as well. Bottom line I never felt like I couldn't see enough of the PF due to the upper. Left loop, left ramp, right ramp, that sweet center spinner (love that shot), right shot straight to the pops, right orbit and right shot under the top right flipper. All nice and feel great. Right upper flipper does have two shots (full wrap and half wrap) and that full wrap can be repeated however it's a long distance and needs a lot of speed going in. Don't expect maiden rips all day but it's more doable than JP2 - just need speed. Typically drops into the pops. Magnet in b/w the pops as well to hold the ball and then drop. Upper PF has two shots (left to bass and drain down), right and lock on the guitar. It's fast, and doesn't get in the way. Overall - great but not as creative as you might want.

Code - It's very multiball heavy right now. This is my biggest and really only concern. I hear people saying it's risk vs reward - you don't need to do MB if you don't want to. That's like saying you can drive the car but keep it in 3rd gear all day. It's foolish to say b/c the game isn't meant to be played like that. If you want the highest score you better go for MBs. The risk vs reward is really cashing out and not pushing your luck on songs which is cool but ultimately, I felt like I saw MB way way too much. It's non song MBs that happen and then songs are almost always MB where a ton of balls are released b/c you either locked them earlier or add a ball, which seems to be very easy to achieve. I understand it allows the player to hear more of the song - essentially padding the time but it's just too much. When you guys see more of the game, you'll understand and something that at JJP I just can't believe someone didn't say - wow too many MBs although I also don't understand how they allowed it so much in POTC and with the way Wonka was coded - I can prob understand it more! Code in general though is very solid. A lot to do - pretty clear on what to shoot at, including during songs. Screen in the back does a great job telling you what's going on, informing you via text with what to shoot - and is super clear (looks to be better quality than prior screens). Speaking of the picture in picture on the main LCD goes back and forth b/w concert and effects so you get both. Pretty cool.

btw - call outs right now are a mixed bag. I think they're fine. It's done by the band members and as you can imagine they aren't too excited to do it BUT it's not Stranger Things bad. It's perfectly fine - some are better than others but overall it's not something to overly hype. Solid enough.

Bottom line, it's a special game if you're a GnR fan. It's a good to OK game if you don't care for the band. MB needs to be balanced. JJP knocked it out for me and should get major credit for successfully being the first company to stealth launch a game day 1 with complete code (I know Stern tried it with Stranger Things but well, yeah).

Great job JJP!

#363 3 years ago

Game is incredible.

D83CF2A5-0B36-4124-B97A-3BDE156621AD (resized).jpegD83CF2A5-0B36-4124-B97A-3BDE156621AD (resized).jpeg
#364 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Did you watch the Keith Johnson video on YouTube? He said on My Michelle it would be alternating shots on the Left/Right ramps and they would be the color of the album, Appetite for Destruction is Red and Yellow and those arrows stayed lit throughout the entire song even when some of the lights went off or dim.
I would guess each song, maybe album is different or at least I hope.
I see all this complaining about MBs as not really looking into the rules and understanding why they did it. They have mentioned a ton of times in all of their videos they really love the risk and reward/pushing your luck aspect of the code. You don't have to get a MB and bring it into a song if you don't want to, but if you take the time and RISK those shots then you can.
Before you even start a song you can hit Band Members to add more ball saver time, another RISK feature to push this idea.
During the song you can keep going and adding balls, but it becomes harder to end the song the further into it you get(making shots to end it); another pushing your luck mechanic.
I'm digging this so far.

I saw the video but still think too many Multiballs. Maybe if there was an option in the menu that only allows the MB to be used one time per album or something like that. But if itā€™s allowed all day all the time itā€™ll be overloaded with MB imo. Think of lotr or tspp getting a Multiball mode is an event. Here itā€™ll be at least half the time you are playing MB.

#365 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Impressions time! In total about 2 hours of playtime so not final but initial feedback:
Before I start, major props to HELCION BREWERY in Pittsburgh. The king of bar pinball - no one is even close. I'm extremely lucky to have them in my backyard. Great guys too (Chris and Chris). Check them out if you're even close to the area. Worth the drive or plane ride!
I'll start with innovation. JJP marketing bone head move of saying innovation was coming and then doing nothing for months. Did they deliver? For me, keeping a level head on what that could be - this pin DEF has something I've never seen before - the concert feel with the lights, the sound, the integration - those light bars seem dumb but think about the opening to your favorite live event - the coordination with the lights and sound. I've never seen that truly integrated into a pinball machine and JJP brought it here. Those light bars on the side really helps deliver it b/c it's not just one constant light but it changes throughout, including strobing. GnR will be the king of this and the benchmark has now been set higher than I've seen before. For me, that qualifies as innovation. Check that box. If you're looking for crazy POTC toys, it's not in there. Spinning record is whatever. This is the new JJP that will give us quality but not the kitchen sink b/c that strategy ended up bankrupting them. Seems like this balanced approach is paying off financially and I'll take it vs. no JJP at all.
Sound, theme integration - amazing. Just watch a video of this game. I will say that to get the full effect this game offers, you need to like GnR. I've been to their concerts before and this is literally like being transformed back to Giants stadium. Some easter eggs in there too btw - I heard CRAZY from Dialed In during the game!
Animations/LCD - this is a real stunner. They literally used graphics from GnRs concerts and you can tell. It's just over the top professional. Potential spoiler for those that are very sensitive.....warning......one of the most impressive LCD effects was not even tied to a song. Out of nowhere i qualified for a mode that basically had the LCD start the UNIX boot up screen of GnR and then it crashed - the effects turn to a "cold war" style China vs USA mode that is so amazing with this 80s touch, Call of Duty Black Ops feel to it. It was SO good. Best part was - it was single ball play! More on that later but JJP absolutely crushed this.
So far, game is off the charts for me. Cabinet art is all subjective. I'm down with the LE no question. Best of the bunch IMO. Really matches that concert feel.
Gameplay - the biggest question going in - how the hell does this game actually play. To summarize, it's tough. Drains on left and right (especially right) are a killer. I'm not very good but this game plays very fast and drains easy off slings. I liked that though. It might explain though why we so much of the next thing I'll speak about (MBs). But the layout - it's great. Upper PFs often times obscure your view but that's not the case here. It's big enough to be fun but not an eye sore. The clear ramps help as well. Bottom line I never felt like I couldn't see enough of the PF due to the upper. Left loop, left ramp, right ramp, that sweet center spinner (love that shot), right shot straight to the pops, right orbit and right shot under the top right flipper. All nice and feel great. Right upper flipper does have two shots (full wrap and half wrap) and that full wrap can be repeated however it's a long distance and needs a lot of speed going in. Don't expect maiden rips all day but it's more doable than JP2 - just need speed. Typically drops into the pops. Magnet in b/w the pops as well to hold the ball and then drop. Upper PF has two shots (left to bass and drain down), right and lock on the guitar. It's fast, and doesn't get in the way. Overall - great but not as creative as you might want.
Code - It's very multiball heavy right now. This is my biggest and really only concern. I hear people saying it's risk vs reward - you don't need to do MB if you don't want to. That's like saying you can drive the car but keep it in 3rd gear all day. It's foolish to say b/c the game isn't meant to be played like that. If you want the highest score you better go for MBs. The risk vs reward is really cashing out and not pushing your luck on songs which is cool but ultimately, I felt like I saw MB way way too much. It's random MBs that happen and then songs are almost always MB where a ton of balls are released b/c you either locked them earlier or add a ball, which seems to be very easy to achieve. I understand it allows the play to hear more of the song - essentially padding the time but it's just too much. When you guys see more of the game, you'll understand and something that at JJP I just can't believe someone didn't say - wow too many MBs although I also don't understand how they allowed it so much in POTC and with the way Wonka was coded - I can prob understand it more! Code in general though is very solid. A lot to do - pretty clear on what to shoot at, including during songs. Screen in the back does a great job telling you what's going on, informing you via text with what to shoot - and is super clear (looks to be better quality than prior screens). Speaking of the picture in picture on the main LCD goes back and forth b/w concert and effects so you get both. Pretty cool.
btw - call outs right now are a mixed bag. I think they're fine. It's done by the band members and as you can imagine they aren't too excited to do it BUT it's not Stranger Things bad. It's perfectly fine - some are better than others but overall it's not something to overly hype. Solid enough.
Bottom line, it's a special game if you're a GnR fan. It's a good to OK game if you don't care for the band. MB needs to be balanced. JJP knocked it out for me and should get major credit for successfully being the first company to stealth launch a game day 1 with complete code (I know Stern tried it with Stranger Things but well, yeah).
Great job JJP!

Thanks for your honest thorough review.

#366 3 years ago

Delt.

Great review. My problem with all the MB is

1) MB should be an event or achievement like in Lotr or Tron or ST you have to get there and you get an intro and you feel like you did something that is not happening every other mode. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s hard to get to MB on Tron but youā€™re not constantly in MB. Plus all the ball save going on makes MB less risk with add a ball and more time saver.

2) might make the game so long playing. I like games that have some long some short. But as you say it might be paddling the run time and might get old quicker.

3) personal preference that *I* may not like this many MB (and I saw it with Potc too). But some guys might like it more. But overall imo I look at ball savers, add a balls, 25 possible MB situations as training wheels that casual players can flail away and stay alive longer.

Whatever tho it looks like a home run success with the only potential flaw for me is way too many MB possible.

#367 3 years ago

PS.

I still want this because Iā€™m a medium GnR fan, not a die hard GnR fan but like them better than most. I wish knock on heavens door was there because thatā€™s my top5 song for them

Mostly tho Iā€™m a nut for lights in a pinball machine and this has raised the bar to the moon.

As long as the game doesnā€™t fall down completely on code Iā€™ll get it.

#368 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I saw the video but still think too many Multiballs. Maybe if there was an option in the menu that only allows the MB to be used one time per album or something like that. But if itā€™s allowed all day all the time itā€™ll be overloaded with MB imo. Think of lotr or tspp getting a Multiball mode is an event. Here itā€™ll be at least half the time you are playing MB.

I agree with the fact it's built around MBs with songs and it could be too much. I'm just hoping they have something else like you said that limits non-stop MBs especially high number MBs that are chaotic.

Fingers crossed...

#369 3 years ago

I'm watching the stream on what the flip and the game doesn't have much flow it seems.

#370 3 years ago

For those who are calling this an easy multiball game, you are sorely mistaken. Sure it has lots of multi balls but this isnā€™t an easy game set up properly.

#371 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

For those who are calling this an easy multiball game, you are sorely mistaken. Sure it has lots of multi balls but this isnā€™t an easy game set up properly.

I agree with you that it's not easy when playing single ball. In fact it's a drain monster and is tough! MB is just too often based on my playtime.

btw - that's awesome you got yours! Enjoy!

#372 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I agree with the fact it's built around MBs with songs and it could be too much. I'm just hoping they have something else like you said that limits non-stop MBs especially high number MBs that are chaotic.
Fingers crossed...

Maybe could start at 2 ball and ā€œadd a ballā€ needed to get extras.

#373 3 years ago

Just play it. Itā€™s so immersive and fun. Concert experience.

#374 3 years ago

Multiball bonanza worked with JJPOTC and Hobbit, layouts were suited perfect for it. Not sure if this is the right ā€˜tableā€™ for a multiball fest. I guess weā€™ll find out. I have a feeling Keefer knows what heā€™s doing though

#375 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

GnR in the House. Loving it so far. If you like the band you got a game and a back stage pass with this theme. Amazing work Eric and JJP Team.
[quoted image]

that looks awesome. But my first thought was Man those pins are close together!! I never want my hand to touch someone elses playing the game next to me hehe. Im also a big guy and need room to get between games for cleaning and everything....

#376 3 years ago

I am putting deposit on LE but do have a couple of concerns.

-Like many seems extremely MB heavy, but code can certainly fix that. And can probably fine tune with settings
-Long ball times are fine. I had a deadpool I loved to death. I have Star Wars and TMNT as well for short ball times! good to mix it up.
-LE vs SE. Im usually not a fan of upper playfields. I dont love POTC and I always wanted BK SOR PRO vs Premium and Im a Premium/LE buyer. Im wondering how ill like the upper PF. I cant go SE for this game as it just looks so much different, but I wonder if the SE may be the better overall shooter....

Also watched Buffalo unboxing. The LE speakers seemed damn good even without the topper/soundbar.

#377 3 years ago

Btw according to kaneda everyone will think this pinball machine is the second coming of Christ. Looks like he now believes what common sense tells you.....GnR fans will really like it. Others prob not as much.

I like when he changes his tune a bit. Probably best to actually see the code first before committing to saying best game of possibly the decade. I'm anticipating that will be his next Facebook update to mention the same.

#378 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Btw according to kaneda everyone will think this pinball machine is the second coming of Christ. Looks like he now believes what common sense tells you.....GnR game will really like it. Others not as much.
I like when he changes his tune a little bit. Probably best to actually see the code first before committing to best game of possibly the decade. I'm anticipating that will be his next Facebook update to mention the same.

Yea he needs to tone it down a bit. He is a GnR SUPERFAN so its a dream theme for him and the Theme Integration here is off the charts. But who knows if this will be one of the better shooting games in the long run....Marv loco channel actually had a good rundown of how this may not be the best shooter. Time will tell. im buying one!(also have avengers coming). Will be fun to see which I like more.

#379 3 years ago

Iā€™m not a ā€œsuper fanā€ but after a few hours of games I can say this thing is fantastic. Not disappointed at all.

#380 3 years ago

Just watched some of a stream from today, "What the Flip" to affirm some thoughts from playing a handful of games yesterday.

Left shot just to the left of the left sling, reminds me of Houdini's Milkcan shot. Outer loop, Houdini also...takes a loooong time to go around, which I like.

I saw the gal get a reject from the diverter on the left ramp. I had that happen also. A weak shot kicks it straight in your face.

Center scoop, wasn't aimed well at the game I played, lots of STDM's. And I hated R&M for the center scoop mode start, and well...here it is again....

Shot to the left of that can be nice and clean into the pops, which breaks up the shots right back in your face nicely.

CD spinner is another donker, not rewarding really. And it's fairly close to the scoop, so there's a good donkfest possibility if your aim is shit, between those two.

Other side, right side of the scoop has again, a nice alleyway to the pops.

Lower right flipper didn't use much at all, well...I guess because the shot rebounds were so quick, that I didn't have much time to react.

Orherwise, the pitch we played at was legs down, so there was a lot of float between the slings, but otherwise shots back in your face. Weird combo.

Left ramp is smooth and quick, right back at your face, alarmingly fast.

Game feels Steve Ritchie like in ways, but feels cluttered half way back in the game, so flow didn't feel friendly, for me anyway.

Massive issue for me. I thought the shooter spring they had installed was soooo weak. Looked today at the rules via TWIP, and fuck, soft plunge only. Ball doesn't go up the drumsticks, limps up and just over the right sling. Awful. Not even close to POTC and 3 distinct feel skillshots, plus the loop for extra gold.

Those are the rough things.

Well, and I didn't get up to the upper playfield much. VUK to get up higher seems bizarre, and the wee flipper there doesn't feel super rewarding, more fast and loop, or fast and miss.

Rotating spotlights are amazing! Side light rails are amazing!!! Concert lights in back, very cool!

Sound increases when songs start, gets you shaking and rocking with the music. AWESOME!

Sound is robust and vibrant.

Wifi card on the left inner cab. Bluetooth mini dongle in the usb port already.

Code is really, really polished, impressive, and the combination of concert footage, concert CG work, and JP DeWinn's design work is unparalleled! Best music pin I've ever played, to take in, feel a part of.

Just....didn't feel joyful to shoot. No pauses like Wonka and those 2 brilliant upper flippers. No Maelstrom diverter, pausing for MB. No Dauntless shot. Etc.

Game feels ALIVE in code, and assets, high tempo, fast, and rocking! But man, shot flow feels limited, plunge is awful, and upper 2 flippers feel poor, not quite Hobbit useless, but not in the same league as the Map flipper, Pearl Flippers, or upper Wonka flippers.

That's what comes to mind.

I am not a great player. Iffy casual player. But I have watched better players, better played balls.

I hope Kevin has a fun stream, but this game feels like glitzy biggass titties, and a bit empty inside.

We shall see.

Code definitely polished and robust.

Lightshow whoops R&M, best in pinball. But the game has all the excitement of a gangbang, and no slow loving moments of pause, timing, waiting.

Oh, and the art is unreal in person. Perfect blend of line art, high contrast, and FUN!

Definitely excited to play more, and I hope I pick up shots, but am still afraid pinball moments occur more to music, lights, and LCD usage more than selective pausing/timing during gameplay, and OH WOW! shot making.

And like Delt said, Helicon and Chris and Chris are amazing!

#381 3 years ago

Hope they add "Yeseterdays" to the setlist in the future, and "Knockin' on Heavens Door"...I understand why Knockin' won't be there since its a cover but Yesterdays such a good song.

#382 3 years ago

Would GNR benefit from an external sub?

#383 3 years ago

Eight pages and I still haven't seen one 'I'm in' or 'I'm out'.
When did pinside stop sayin' that?

#384 3 years ago

Iā€™m out

#385 3 years ago

Watching the Buffalo Pinball live stream - looks AMAZING!

A few online clicks with my distributor of choice and I'm now officially "In like Flynn" for an LE!

#386 3 years ago

The game's art and lighting is just so soooo good! Really great stream here!

Tons of neat Rockband-esque vibes too!

#387 3 years ago

I was paid in full on an LE day 1. Now ive seen enough of the stream to be glad I did it! Looks amazing! I'm not concerned about the multiballs anymore. If they do tone them down some, it won't hurt my feelings either.

#388 3 years ago

Whoā€™s getting a Standard? Anyone planning on streaming it? Would love to see it in action.

#390 3 years ago

Every game in your collection will look super dark after playing GnR

#391 3 years ago

Iā€™m not into GNR but man this Pin looks great. Integration between the table and the backglass is super cool. Tons of really fun creative modes, best lighting and animations I have ever seen in a pin!

#392 3 years ago

Bluetooth to external sound bar CONFIRMED!! There's your topper

#393 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whoā€™s getting a Standard? Anyone planning on streaming it? Would love to see it in action.

I second that... really looking forward to seeing some SE game play. Games going to play lightning fast without the upper playfield.

#394 3 years ago
Quoted from dug:

I second that... really looking forward to seeing some SE game play. Games going to play lightning fast without the upper playfield.

I'm thinking that too. I hope it opens up some shots, and increases speed.

This game seems born to be fast, loud, and like bottled lightning!

Sub $7K would be amazing, and ALL assets included!

#395 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Eight pages and I still haven't seen one 'I'm in' or 'I'm out'.

In with a CE. Period.

#396 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

There's four. Four multiballs. Smaug, beast, arkenstones and adding a ball to a mode to help complete it. Those last about 2 seconds before that helper ball drains and you're back to one. Absolute child's play compared to gnr.

#397 3 years ago

Game play looks pretty awesome to me...its really hard to judge until you get your hands on the game and experience it all live. My guess its way better playing live....If I was being hyper critical I'm not a big fan of the short ball launch, but whatever....

#398 3 years ago

Anybody know how the SE handles ball locks to translate it to the player? I know theyā€™re virtual, but is there locks shown anywhere? It looks like thereā€™s some lock lights where the upper pf would be.

#399 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Bluetooth to external sound bar CONFIRMED!! There's your topper

Thatā€™s great! Who confirmed?

#400 3 years ago

Somebody tell JJP "roughhousing" is one word, not two...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 11,000.00
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,298 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 566.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/8?hl=brettv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.