IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 568.
#3651 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I agree. You are now hired as my personal therapist.

Should be a cakewalk. You seem remarkably well adjusted, if a little impulsive.

I'm not the one to correct you on the impulsive though as it's something i have to keep an eye on too.

#3652 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m just frustrated guys.

Heck I'm frustrated. Finally get the game. After doing tech support on a game for over a month that I haven't even touched yet. Hope it helps business in a crappy year. Two weeks after I get it I'm shut down again. Beautiful game sitting there and no one can play it until December 19th ( or later ).

LTG : )

#3653 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m just frustrated guys. I don’t mean to say anything negative. Just jealous everyone is enjoying their SE’s and LE’s at Christmas time. Once we see pics of the CE’s in the line, I will shut my hole.

Everybody’s enjoying their se and le’s before Christmas? Pretty sure there’s a lot more of us Le and Se guys that have a much longer wait than you CE guys. Yours is getting built within a few weeks now. Who knows when the thousands of le/se owners will get ours.
Only a small portion of le/se owners got a game. We’re ALL patiently waiting equally.

#3654 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Everybody’s enjoying their se and le’s before Christmas? Pretty sure there’s a lot more of us Le and Se guys that have a much longer wait than you CE guys. Yours is getting built within a few weeks now. Who knows when the thousands of le/se owners will get ours.
Only a small portion of le/se owners got a game. We’re ALL patiently waiting equally.

Nope, My LE is apparently ready for shipping. My dealer is waiting for the shipping info from JJP. Won't get here in Europe before january. But hey, it is finally coming.

#3655 3 years ago

With the extra 25%!?

#3656 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Most of the top half of the sleeves were done over 40 years ago. The bottom halves were done just in the last couple of years when i realised i'd never have to work for anyone else again.

The one of the snake almost looks real.

#3657 3 years ago

Quick update on my daughter’s progress with the painting. She has put in 10 hours work so far and would like me to pay her by the hour. The problem is she is only 17. She may do something completely irresponsible with the money...unlike us adults who spend our cash on pinball machines.

EB9A4C99-194F-4B12-B90D-E8E9117A132A (resized).jpegEB9A4C99-194F-4B12-B90D-E8E9117A132A (resized).jpegAF95EF72-21D0-439E-BC00-767D81FB6D43 (resized).jpegAF95EF72-21D0-439E-BC00-767D81FB6D43 (resized).jpeg601B3516-0178-4BC1-B19D-61EB729ACF55 (resized).jpeg601B3516-0178-4BC1-B19D-61EB729ACF55 (resized).jpegD7254899-35E0-45E9-999D-7DCD898B758C (resized).jpegD7254899-35E0-45E9-999D-7DCD898B758C (resized).jpeg
#3658 3 years ago

Give her a life lesson in being an artist and tell her you will pay her in exposure. Look at all the views it has! Kidding. I'm sure a lot of us would pay $150 for it, which is a bit above minimum wage. Pay the girl! Looks fantastic.

Edit: that thing is pretty big. Make it $250.

#3659 3 years ago

Hey guys / gals. I noticed in the 1.08 code they added the ability to adjust the led brightness on the bass guitar. Anyone know where this is at? I know I am overlooking it in the settings, and its driving me crazy knowing its there somewhere, haha.

Thank you

#3660 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Hey guys / gals. I noticed in the 1.08 code they added the ability to adjust the led brightness on the bass guitar. Anyone know where this is at? I know I am overlooking it in the settings, and its driving me crazy knowing its there somewhere, haha.
Thank you

Settings->Game Settings->Devices->SE Left Ramp Bass Guitar Intensity

#3661 3 years ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Settings->Game Settings->Devices->SE Left Ramp Bass Guitar Intensity

thanks so much!

#3662 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:Hey guys / gals. I noticed in the 1.08 code they added the ability to adjust the led brightness on the bass guitar. Anyone know where this is at? I know I am overlooking it in the settings, and its driving me crazy knowing its there somewhere, haha.
Thank you

Nice feature !

#3663 3 years ago

If anyone is really desperate, a NIB LE just popped up for sale in the classifieds for 12k

#3664 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

My distro says that JJ isn't communicating at all other than this snippet a week ago:
They’re only making CE right now. They won’t be making LE’s for 6 to 7 weeks. They can only make 15 games a day. They made one small batch of LE’s last week (now 2 weeks ago). They will be making this game for 7 months before they get caught up.

Facebook post today shows LE on the line right now.

#3665 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballmike150:

Quick update on my daughter’s progress with the painting. She has put in 10 hours work so far and would like me to pay her by the hour. The problem is she is only 17. She may do something completely irresponsible with the money...unlike us adults who spend our cash on pinball machines.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is awesome!! So glad you can share this excitement with your daughter! That looks amazing!

#3666 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

If anyone is really desperate, a NIB LE just popped up for sale in the classifieds for 12k

Wow will be interesting to see what market will bear. $12k is a pretty tall ask for a 1 of 5000 machine that is sure to depreciate long term below its original MSRP at 9500. I suppose if your putting a price on instant gratification, this is the litmus test.

#3667 3 years ago

I paid way more than that in $au. It's all perspective.

An example small car new in the US this year;

https://www.motortrend.com/news/top-10-cheapest-new-cars/

Looks like $us15-20k right?

Small new car in the land of the big pineallpe;

https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/blog/the-best-small-cars-under-20000-in-australia.html

$au13.5k-21k

Now the pinball machine?

Guns and Roses LE from Jack himself RRP = $9,500
http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Games/Guns-N-Roses/Guns-N-Roses-Collectors-Edition-Pinball-Machine.html

Jeez, you guys could buy two pinball machines for the price of a small car!

RRP for the LE in Australia? = $15,490

https://pinballsales.com.au/product/guns-n-roses-limited-edition/

could have bought a small car and had enough for a night out with the strippers instead of a pinball machine.

Perpective

perspective (resized).pngperspective (resized).png

#3668 3 years ago

Just to clarify, i'm not dissing my distributor, i do business in Australia too, and if you are being greedy you don't last. It just costs more for them on small scale being that far from the factory, lcl or fcl, taxes and duties etc.

#3669 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Heck I'm frustrated. Finally get the game. After doing tech support on a game for over a month that I haven't even touched yet. Hope it helps business in a crappy year. Two weeks after I get it I'm shut down again. Beautiful game sitting there and no one can play it until December 19th ( or later ).
LTG : )

Biden the idiot is going to shut everything down again.

#3670 3 years ago

I think you are looking for a different place. Pinside don't play politics.

#3671 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I think you are looking for a different place. Pinside don't play politics.

Not really politics, it’s a fact. He has said he is going to shut the country down for 3 months.

#3672 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Not really politics, it’s a fact. He has said he is going to shut the country down for 3 months.

If you are looking for an eject/ban. Keep it up.

#3673 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

....the idiot is going to shit everything down ....

Holy Shut, too funny!

#3674 3 years ago

Patch tips helped, my first 10+ mil game

8603A611-16BF-478B-B3D9-8D5601AB143B (resized).jpeg8603A611-16BF-478B-B3D9-8D5601AB143B (resized).jpeg
#3675 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Patch tips helped, my first 10+ mil game [quoted image]

Oh, now I understand your Pinside handle. Very nice! Haha!

#3676 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Patch tips helped, my first 10+ mil game [quoted image]

Lol , you don't look very happy for someone who has just got the Grand Champion score .
They need Slash or Melissa to call out " say cheese " or " smile " before the game takes your picture .

#3677 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I paid way more than that in $au. It's all perspective.
An example small car new in the US this year;
https://www.motortrend.com/news/top-10-cheapest-new-cars/
Looks like $us15-20k right?
Small new car in the land of the big pineallpe;
https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/blog/the-best-small-cars-under-20000-in-australia.html
$au13.5k-21k
Now the pinball machine?
Guns and Roses LE from Jack himself RRP = $9,500
http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Games/Guns-N-Roses/Guns-N-Roses-Collectors-Edition-Pinball-Machine.html
Jeez, you guys could buy two pinball machines for the price of a small car!
RRP for the LE in Australia? = $15,490
https://pinballsales.com.au/product/guns-n-roses-limited-edition/
could have bought a small car and had enough for a night out with the strippers instead of a pinball machine.
Perpective
[quoted image]

Pretty sure $12,500 USD is more than you are paying. Can’t ignore the exchange rate.

Doubt the guy gets anything close to 12,500 for his LE with machines rolling off the line.

#3678 3 years ago

the camera makes me look like a fat ass, anyone else?

#3679 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

My DI and Wonka both have this issue. I can't possibly be that fat. I was hoping they fixed it for GnR. Maybe a future code update will improve it. A new attract mode feature that tracks how many beers and snacks you've had and yells at you. That was the breakthrough feature!

#3680 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

My DI and Wonka both have this issue. I can't possibly be that fat. I was hoping they fixed it for GnR. Maybe a future code update will improve it. A new attract mode feature that tracks how many beers and snacks you've had and yells at you. That was the breakthrough feature!

The DI camera adds 10 years to you. My self conscious friends hate it, makes me laugh.

#3681 3 years ago

I look a little better on my DI, GnR adds 2 chins

#3682 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I look a little better on my DI, GnR adds 2 chins

Sounds like they put an Axl filter on. XD

#3683 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Lol , you don't look very happy for someone who has just got the Grand Champion score .
They need Slash or Melissa to call out " say cheese " or " smile " before the game takes your picture .

It’s weird, sometimes it uses your initials picture, and sometimes it uses some random picture during the game? Not entirely sure, I’m guessing it has some kind of programmed face recognition and if you’re doing something wild (like I was doing) when you enter your initials, it voids the pic and uses the other pic that it captured while you were playing (unaware).

#3684 3 years ago

Wonka does that too with the photos. Even when you know it's going to capture it (upper ramp with camera lit) and you give it the bird, it always finds a way to use a different photo for high score entries or wonkavision.

#3685 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It’s weird, sometimes it uses your initials picture, and sometimes it uses some random picture during the game? Not entirely sure, I’m guessing it has some kind of programmed face recognition and if you’re doing something wild (like I was doing) when you enter your initials, it voids the pic and uses the other pic that it captured while you were playing (unaware).

I've noticed this as well. I also chalked it up to facial recognition, or possibly if it realizes you wont be visible around slash.

#3686 3 years ago

I got tired of looking at a bunch of pictures of myself so I turned off the features where it takes a pic at the end and when it shows all the pics from high scores.

It’s still on so that you’re displayed on the lcd while playing though. And i think it still watches me drink beer too!

#3687 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I got tired of looking at a bunch of pictures of myself so I turned off the features where it takes a pic at the end and when it shows all the pics from high scores.
It’s still on so that you’re displayed on the lcd while playing though. And i think it still watches me drink beer too!

It’s always watching you. I got a kick out of watching the high score tables for the first time. Kinda fun. Got a cool one with my daughter and slash too. Looks like he’s really there I love it!

A0CEF34F-610F-4C00-974E-9CF3224FA0FA (resized).jpegA0CEF34F-610F-4C00-974E-9CF3224FA0FA (resized).jpegA9A8D0D9-068E-4E09-BA95-E69EFA783124 (resized).jpegA9A8D0D9-068E-4E09-BA95-E69EFA783124 (resized).jpeg
#3688 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It’s always watching you. I got a kick out of watching the high score tables for the first time. Kinda fun. Got a cool one with my daughter and slash too. Looks like he’s really there I love it![quoted image][quoted image]

It’s a cool feature for sure. I’ll probably turn mine on whenever there’s company over, otherwise, like I said it’s just a bunch of pictures of me.

#3689 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

It’s a cool feature for sure. I’ll probably turn mine on whenever there’s company over, otherwise, like I said it’s just a bunch of pictures of me.

......with Slash!

#3690 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

LOL , I thought so also. In reality though, my fat ass makes me look like a fat ass.

#3691 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

LOL , I thought so also. In reality though, my fat ass makes me look like a fat ass.

LMFAO! (F in this case stands for FAT)

#3692 3 years ago

I cannot remember what I ate for breakfast. Remembering all these patches is going to be a struggle.

#3693 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I cannot remember what I ate for breakfast. Remembering all these patches is going to be a struggle.

Either way, go easy on that breakfast. You want to look good for that pic with Slash!

#3694 3 years ago

This could be interesting..

https://droplabs.com/

Basically shoes with subwoofers.

#3695 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

This could be interesting..
https://droplabs.com/
Basically shoes with subwoofers.

That's it ... I've seen it all now.

My life is complete.

#3696 3 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

That's it ... I've seen it all now.
My life is complete.

No way, they are showing pictures of framed cardboard boxes in the deadpool owners club atm. Once you have a framed box your life can be complete.

#3697 3 years ago

I get mine tomorrow ... can’t wait!!!

#3698 3 years ago

Yaaah! Enjoy mate. I'm making do with my new to me AFMleRm. Good substitute while i wait though.

#3699 3 years ago

Any news on when the CE’s are shipping?

#3700 3 years ago
Quoted from Hulk7979:

Any news on when the CE’s are shipping?

IMG_20191218_225902 (resized).jpgIMG_20191218_225902 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/74?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.