pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2460.gif
IMG_0503 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2451 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 1.26.23 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,103 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 563.
#3251 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Month ended....no merch.
[quoted image]

Month end and the distributor in Australia is selling the merchandise. Shirts, caps, badges, posters, a translate, the blanket/cover

#3252 3 years ago
Quoted from Zanado:

Month end and the distributor in Australia is selling the merchandise. Shirts, caps, badges, posters, a translate, the blanket/cover

https://pinballsales.com.au/product-category/guns-n-roses/guns-n-roses-merch/

#3253 3 years ago

Pre-orders for merch is the ultimate realization of the merging of pinball and Guns N' Roses (the band.)

#3254 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Why? The man spent a packet on this title, finally gets it to rock out and the 1st thing you ask him for is pics on a issue imo that is way over stated. Im sure he checked his game out but geez buddy... give the guy a chance to enjoy it before hitting him up for pics to appease some pinside crowd that probably arnt even invested in one... on an issue that is obviously isolated to a small production number.

Simmer down Francis. It is a giant issue with everyone who has a game on order and we are all hoping the problem is fixed.

#3255 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Don’t be greedy, add me to the CE Club in December! I hate reading their bullshit marketing on FB with no delivery communication for CEs!

I'm with ya....my bet is there is almost zero chance they will ship in December....

#3256 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

JJP will be selling one too. They previewed it on Facebook and should be out soon along with shirts and other stuff. [quoted image]

I don't use them, but spotted it while looking for a new quilt cover set to replace my Deadpool sheets and thought someone else may like it.

gnr3 (resized).jpggnr3 (resized).jpg

#3257 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Simmer down Francis. It is a giant issue with everyone who has a game on order and we are all hoping the problem is fixed.

You aren't speaking for me so better drop the 'everyone' Mac.

#3258 3 years ago

Well aren’t we nasty. Ok, it’s a nonstop issue with some. Feel better?

#3259 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Nasty? No.

You are better off speaking for yourself than speaking for others who haven't asked you to do so.

Howabout just 'I have an issue with it', and speak about your concerns?

#3260 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Yeah Mac I feel better now!Love me some crazy Pinside

#3261 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I don't use them, but spotted it while looking for a new quilt cover set to replace my Deadpool sheets and thought someone else may like it.
[quoted image]

Ok you can't say That without pictures! Lets see this Deadpool bed setup lol.

#3262 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok you can't say That without pictures! Lets see this Deadpool bed setup lol.

Bit of a DP fanboy. it was my first NIB (first pinball machine) last year. Gunners is my second new in box.

dp6 (resized).jpgdp6 (resized).jpg

dp3 (resized).jpgdp3 (resized).jpg

#3263 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Bit of a DP fanboy. it was my first NIB (first pinball machine) last year. Gunners is my second new in box.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Amazing setup!!!! Love our Deadpool still top 5 in our entire collection. Love the sharing thanks.

#3264 3 years ago

Wow... definitely not cheap but still would buy the Merch bundle when available in the states

#3265 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Wow... definitely not cheap but still would buy the Merch bundle when available in the states

The US prices should be much less than the AUS prices.

#3266 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

The US prices should be much less than the AUS prices.

Let's hope so.

#3267 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Let's hope so.

There's no need for hope;

1 AUD to USD = 0.702919 US Dollars.

#3268 3 years ago

Well we tried to unhook the camera today but no dice, the game only resets on third ball and you have to have a descent ball for it to reset. Super weird hopefully JJP responds back to what they see on the dump file I sent them.

Quoted from LTG:

A few thoughts if you haven't tried. Unplug the camera and try it. Reseat the SSD cables both ends and be sure they are on tight. Try installing a fresh download of the operating system. If you tried that from the USA mirror, try the EU mirror. And put a meter on the power supply, see if power drops when it resets.
LTG : )

#3269 3 years ago

Dammit , the T-shirts only go up to 2xl .
I'll have to loose my beer gut

#3270 3 years ago

My GNR arrives tomorrow and I am looking for advice for how to get it up stairs. The stairs look like the picture only with a single additional step on the landing. When we moved my Iron Maiden upstairs, the dealer delivered and set it up. He isn't available due to COVID restrictions. The landing is too tight to rotate the machine. If I recall correctly, he had to use the hand truck on the wrong side of the machine for the second half of the stairs.

Can I get away with that with the GNR machine?

Any advice or suggestions for the best way to move the machine? JJP said it weighs 350 pounds.

I tried every moving company in town and can't find any help.

thanks!

stairs (resized).pngstairs (resized).png
#3271 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

My GNR arrives tomorrow and I am looking for advice for how to get it up stairs. The stairs look like the picture only with a single additional step on the landing. When we moved my Iron Maiden upstairs, the dealer delivered and set it up. He isn't available due to COVID restrictions. The landing is too tight to rotate the machine. If I recall correctly, he had to use the hand truck on the wrong side of the machine for the second half of the stairs.
Any advice or suggestions for the best way to move the machine? JJP said it weighs 350 pounds.
thanks![quoted image]

take it out of the box

#3272 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

thanks![quoted image]

My old home had this horrible situation as well. We moved and now my gameroom is right on the first floor by the front door!

Heres what I did:

First a little context. The lower run was finished wood stair treads and risers with no carpet runner or anything. One side was open railing, the other had a full height wall. The landing was carpeted other than the nosing of the top stair of the first run. The second run was fully carpeted and had solid walls on both sides and a typical handrail on one side. Your situation might be similar.

I have a 800lb Harbor freight appliance dolly with the kick-out wheels.

1. take game out of the box, protect it and strap it to the dolly as normal (bottom of cabinet toward the dolly)
2. with help from at least 1 other person on the bottom side, pull the machine up the first run to the landing.
3. There is not enough room to make a turn here with the dolly and machine together. Remove the dolly while the game is hanging (safely) over the edge of the landing to give you enough room to slide it out from under the game.
4. Take the dolly up the 2nd run of stairs and move it out of the way.
5. go back to the landing where the game is sitting at the top of the first run - with help from friends, shimmy the game onto the landing while rotating it 180 degrees.
6. slide the game laterally so it is sitting in front of the 2nd run, bottom of cabinet facing the stair treads/risers.
7. Gently tip the game down so the cabinet is resting on the carpeted stairs - coin door facing up the stair run.
8. One person pulls the game up the stairs (open the coin door and grab the cabinet edge to pull)
9. One person pushes the game from below.
10. the game slides over the carpet (no damage to game or carpet).
11. Once you get close to the top, the person on the bottom pushes the bottom/back of the cabinet up and then gravity takes over, the bottom person can push the game safely onto the second floor.
12. Catch breath / address wounds / crack a beer
13. reattach the game to the dolly and safely move it down the hall to the game room.

#3273 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

thanks![quoted image]

3 feet, 8 inches is a lot of room and a handtruck will work. I have much less room than that with a landing and can move games up with an escalera with no issue. As noted, take it out of the box.

#3274 3 years ago

I stole the picture off the internet. My actual measurement is 3'2 stair width x 3' landing depth

#3275 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

thanks![quoted image]

I have a similar situation to get games down stairs. Mine was so tight that with game on dolly we didnt have enough room to even put on landing. We had to put the pallet down first to place the game. Removed dolly. Lifted and removed the pallet. Slid over then just lifted it down. Granted I was going down stairs so that makes it easier. Was able to get Wonka LE down that way. I am dreading moving, cause that is only reason I would take wonka out. Too much work.

#3276 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

I stole the picture off the internet. My actual measurement is 3'2 stair width x 3' landing depth

Ugh, that is a problem. I wouldn’t think it could be done with just 3’.

#3277 3 years ago

I found a moving company who will send me some guys. How many guys should I request, 2 or 3?

#3278 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

I found a moving company who will send me some guys. How many guys should I request, 2 or 3?

3 movers. you don't want to risk it with just two. You can make the job a lot easier too if you take the head off. pretty easy to do with a JJP game and knocks about 40 lbs off the weight, makes it much more maneuverable. I did that with a hobbit. it was a game-changer.

#3279 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

3 movers. you don't want to risk it with just two. You can make the job a lot easier too if you take the head off. pretty easy to do with a JJP game and knocks about 40 lbs off the weight, makes it much more maneuverable. I did that with a hobbit. it was a game-changer.

I also took the head off of TH, it was impossible to move into my basement with the head on.

#3280 3 years ago

When you say UNHOOK, do you mean disable camera in the coin door setup? I read that's the issue in one of the replies. Not a physical, but software disable.

Quoted from pins4life33:

Well we tried to unhook the camera today but no dice, the game only resets on third ball and you have to have a descent ball for it to reset. Super weird hopefully JJP responds back to what they see on the dump file I sent them.

#3281 3 years ago

Okay I will try that next time I am in the arcade, and let you know. Funny that JJP did not provide that advice on their response a few days ago and just wanted the dump file. Thanks.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

When you say UNHOOK, do you mean disable camera in the coin door setup? I read that's the issue in one of the replies. Not a physical, but software disable.

#3282 3 years ago
Quoted from pingrrrl:

thanks![quoted image]

I have GnR LE in my basement, only a few steps to manage going down. This game is very heavy. I’d guess at least 100lbs heavier than my Stern Iron Maiden. It was not easy even with 2 guys going down a few steps. You will need 3 people, IMO. Good luck!

#3283 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

3 feet, 8 inches is a lot of room and a handtruck will work. I have much less room than that with a landing and can move games up with an escalera with no issue. As noted, take it out of the box.

I can attest to that

#3284 3 years ago

I love just bringing pins into my garage cave!I do feel your pain though I use to take out cast iron tubs in one piece as a younger man

#3285 3 years ago

This one took a little extra effort to make, but well worth it. A tribute to those in this next batch of LE’s.
Original pic taken from JJP Instagram.
F7D98467-AFC5-4150-BDD2-0560FA1BDE2E (resized).jpegF7D98467-AFC5-4150-BDD2-0560FA1BDE2E (resized).jpeg

#3286 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This one took a little extra effort to make, but well worth it. A tribute to those in this next batch of LE’s.
[quoted image]

What did you do

#3287 3 years ago

I agree with taking the head off the machine. I have a crappy stairway to my basement with a nightmare 90 degree turn.

Here’s a couple pics of before and after bringing down my GNR and RM within a month of each other.

I just finished my basement in august too!

Anymore pins get moved up and down, I’m removing the heads!

20A99C4C-800B-45DE-98A0-73B820D6BD02 (resized).png20A99C4C-800B-45DE-98A0-73B820D6BD02 (resized).pngB08B0C47-C0FA-4DC5-A689-50CD6DD76B8B (resized).pngB08B0C47-C0FA-4DC5-A689-50CD6DD76B8B (resized).png
#3288 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

[quoted image]

Trippy!

#3289 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I agree with taking the head off the machine. I have a crappy stairway to my basement with a nightmare 90 degree turn.
Here’s a couple pics of before and after bringing down my GNR and RM within a month of each other.
I just finished my basement in august too!
Anymore pins get moved up and down, I’m removing the heads! [quoted image][quoted image]

As it looks like it was simply Close but fit, consider simply putting a 36"x36" sheet of UHMW or even a half sheet of 5$ paneling against the wall when you plan to move games. Plastic/wood are more forgiving then plaster.

#3290 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As it looks like it was simply Close but fit, consider simply putting a 36"x36" sheet of UHMW or even a half sheet of 5$ paneling against the wall when you plan to move games. Plastic/wood are more forgiving then plaster.

Thanks!

Yeah that was a noob move on my part.

#3291 3 years ago

I hope I get mine in this batch, I paid for it on the 8th of October. If I can only be so lucky.

#3292 3 years ago

Getting mine very soon!

#3293 3 years ago

Told the wife I would sell one for GNR... made it fit and in no hurry

CB1FB0C0-0D84-493D-9284-2730B8AAD623 (resized).jpegCB1FB0C0-0D84-493D-9284-2730B8AAD623 (resized).jpeg

#3294 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Told the wife I would sell one for GNR... I’m in no hurry
[quoted image]

So,what do you think of your first JJP and more what about GnR?

#3295 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Told the wife I would sell one for GNR... made it fit and in no hurry
[quoted image]

Damn! Nice lineup

#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

So,what do you think of your first JJP and more what about GnR?

Well the light show definitely wows when you first play. You can tell there is more attention to detail on the machine compared to sterns. It’s definitely heavier and rented an electric hand truck for it. I got to play a few games on it and so far so good. A little slower paced shooter but you get used to it. Every post had some sort of transparent washer on it for protection but it’s not obtrusive.

#3297 3 years ago

could you show some pics of the washers on the posts. Mine is set to arrive in january and if those washer help with the pooling i am quite ok with it if it doesnt jumps out that much.

#3298 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

could you show some pics of the washers on the posts. Mine is set to arrive in january and if those washer help with the pooling i am quite ok with it if it doesnt jumps out that much.

Yeah. I’ll be home tomorrow and will do.

#3299 3 years ago

so they changed the washers from black to clear? does EVERY post have them or just around the slings?

#3300 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

so they changed the washers from black to clear? does EVERY post have them or just around the slings?

Black was on the SE models earlier

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Chaska, MN
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,103 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 563.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/66?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.