IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 567.
#3151 3 years ago

when you look at owners map of CE model you have 7 in Florida alone of the 60 saying they got it ..

#3152 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

when you look at owners map of CE model you have 7 in Florida alone of the 60 saying they got it ..

I don’t understand this. A game doesn’t enter my “collection” until it’s delivered and in my basement.

#3153 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

First day order .Was told April/May if lucky and I believe him! Like the previous guy I’m fine with whatever .Getting anxious does nothing just forget about it until you get the call is my advise !

honestly same as rick and morty ill wait for them to come up on secondary market HUO i wont bother ordering a NIB right now i bet by april you can find a HUO for sale on pinside. if you order from dist you probably wont see an LE till may or june if you are lucky.

#3154 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I don’t understand this. A game doesn’t enter my “collection” until it’s delivered and in my basement.

The CE owners are just saying it’s in order. No one has the CE’s yet. A lot of LE buyers from day one had it in their list of owning but had not received it yet. It’s just exciting to do that. I’m one of them.

#3155 3 years ago
3435EAD0-2D52-4669-84E3-F74FA7276482 (resized).jpeg3435EAD0-2D52-4669-84E3-F74FA7276482 (resized).jpeg
#3156 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I’ve mentioned this fact as well. It just makes no sense to me.

My LE is paid in full, but won’t be part of my collection until it’s physically in my possession. I mean would it make sense to go ahead and an LZle to my collection now?

#3157 3 years ago

Good news!

5DE27FC1-9024-4438-A9D6-1660F57F2966 (resized).jpeg5DE27FC1-9024-4438-A9D6-1660F57F2966 (resized).jpeg
#3158 3 years ago

Question for GNR owners. Does this ramp push down on your red plastic here too? It's actually bending the plastic down on the right?

ramp (resized).JPGramp (resized).JPG
#3159 3 years ago

Links to Streams of the Standard Edition?

Flip N Out Pinball streamed the SE back in late October. With all due respect to Mr. Webb and Flip N Out, the stream is of limited usefulness as it's so dark that I can't really see the game. If you know of any other streams or YouTube clips of the Standard, I would love to have a link.
Thanks!

#3160 3 years ago

unfortunately i have not seen any new streams since the first week and i think the DMCA crackdown might have something to do with that seeing Guns n Roses music triggers the DMCA algorythm quite a lot. I also hope to see more since my LE has not arrived yet i am itching for my fix.

#3161 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Flip N Out Pinball streamed the SE back in late October. With all due respect to Mr. Webb and Flip N Out, the stream is of limited usefulness as it's so dark that I can't really see the game. If you know of any other streams or YouTube clips of the Standard, I would love to have a link.
Thanks!

Arcade hunters on YouTube has an le and se side by side comparison and gameplay video

#3162 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Thanks!

https://www.twitch.tv/search?term=guns%20roses%20pinball

#3163 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Good news![quoted image]

LE's or SE's?

#3164 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Arcade hunters on YouTube has an le and se side by side comparison and gameplay video

Thanks for posting this. I just watched the video and it was nice to see them side by side.

#3165 3 years ago

Backglass is LE

#3166 3 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

Question for GNR owners. Does this ramp push down on your red plastic here too? It's actually bending the plastic down on the right?
[quoted image]

Same here

#3167 3 years ago

Are the balls in a JJP similair to Stern? Should I buy some extra from Baron just in case ? This LE will be my first JJP.

#3168 3 years ago
Quoted from SDVmnt:

[quoted image]

Never noticed but... yes it does

#3169 3 years ago

That looks silly good.
Theme integration is beyond.
Will it ever reach europe, and at what cost?

#3170 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

That looks silly good.
Theme integration is beyond.
Will it ever reach europe, and at what cost?

Who gets the extra 25% tax?

#3171 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Who gets the extra 25% tax?

Airbus and macron.

#3172 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

The CE owners are just saying it’s in order. No one has the CE’s yet. A lot of LE buyers from day one had it in their list of owning but had not received it yet. It’s just exciting to do that. I’m one of them.

Agreed. I paid in - full - so I most def own one

#3173 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

JJP deleted my Facebook post yesterday....
I also mentioned that Spooky has done a much better job of communication under similar circumstances (demand far outweighing supply and production capacity). Literally everyone knows their place in line. Let’s at least get to that place. It’s not too much to ask!
JJP - please just communicate! Why is that controversial to ask?

100% This!

#3174 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Agreed. I paid in - full - so I most def own one

Your distributor or JJP owns your payment. You do not yet own said pinball machine.

#3175 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Your distributor or JJP owns your payment. You do not yet own said pinball machine.

Geez....now Pinside has the "Collection Police"

#3176 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Geez....now Pinside has the "Collection Police"

My momma talkin' to me tryin' to tell me how to live
But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve

The world's comin' to an end, I don't even care
As long as I can have a limo and my orange hair
And it don't bother me if people think I'm funny
'Cause I'm a big rock star and I'm makin' lots of money

#3177 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

My momma talkin' to me tryin' to tell me how to live
But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve
The world's comin' to an end, I don't even care
As long as I can have a limo and my orange hair
And it don't bother me if people think I'm funny
'Cause I'm a big rock star and I'm makin' lots of money

I just googled Woolgollga to see if it was a real location.I pulled up pictures and wow nice view!

#3178 3 years ago

I hope JJP holds back from shipping machines and parts to the EU until the tariff ends. I have a parts order ready to ship and don't want it right now! Thanks glorious leaders of the EU & US...

If there was a 'leave us the fuck alone' party I'd vote for it!!

Vote LUFA!

#3179 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I just googled Woolgollga to see if it was a real location.I pulled up pictures and wow nice view!

We like you guys in the USA have many beautiful locations. I believe locals call the place Woopi!

#3180 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We like you guys in the USA have many beautiful locations. I believe locals call the place Woopi!

Correct.

https://www.facebook.com/Woopi-Freeballers-Inc-1079332152257683

Big local Sikh population have been here for a long time, so we get a Curry festival etc. Weather is ideal, i don't own an airconditioner or a heater.

#3181 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Big local Sikh population have been here for a long time, so we get

2A76601C-9381-4EEB-8AD0-0E7396809358.jpeg2A76601C-9381-4EEB-8AD0-0E7396809358.jpeg
#3182 3 years ago

On the shipping front, a few mentioned getting a shipping notification from JJP. I received one and my LE arrives next week. The log jam appears to be over with the pace picking up. A production update is still sorely absent and multiple stories are circulating about JJP’s plans to build games. Unfortunately all are third hand knowledge. We want JJP to level with us about their plans to build GNR for the next six months and for them to level with their distributors on when their blocks of game are expected to arrive. They need to update their direct customers too, but perhaps those are the games being built and delivered now. We don’t know, and that’s why communication is important.

#3183 3 years ago

Has anyone been able to play the Wizard Mode yet? Any details you would be willing to share if you have gotten that far? Thanks!

#3184 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

On the shipping front, a few mentioned getting a shipping notification from JJP. I received one and my game arrives next week. The log jam appears to be over with the pace picking up. A production update is still sorely absent and multiple stories are circulating about JJP’s plans to build games. Unfortunately all are third hand knowledge. We want JJP to level with us about their plans to build GNR for the next six months and for them to level with their distributors on when their blocks of game are expected to arrive. They need to update their direct customers too, but perhaps those are the games being built and delivered now. We don’t know, and that’s why communication is important.

You are getting a LE right? Why are the CE’s not in the line?

#3185 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You are getting a LE right? Why are the CE’s not in the line?

I think they’re running a batch of LE’s and gear up for all those CE’s with those beautiful shiny playfields!

#3186 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I think they’re running a batch of LE’s and gear up for all those CE’s with those beautiful shiny playfields!

That would be fantastic. Hope that’s true.

#3187 3 years ago

So, how I am supposed to sleep tonight if the great, “when should a game go into your collection” issue remains unsolved?!?!

#3188 3 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

So, how I am supposed to sleep tonight if the great, “when should a game go into your collection” issue remains unsolved?!?!

It all depends on whether you give a rat's arse what anyone else thinks.

#3189 3 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

You aren't. While visions on GNR's dance in your head.

With apologies to Clement Clark Moore.

LTG : )

#3190 3 years ago

Look forward to seeing a CE one day. Also excited by thought of seeing a CE playfield in person.

#3191 3 years ago

Look forward to seeing a CE one day. Also excited by thought of seeing a CE playfield in person.

I think JJP would be wise to show us the first CE off the line with a SDTM Zach close up at the factory.Also show the line full of this sexy beast!

#3192 3 years ago

Quoted from romulusx:

I think JJP would be wise to show us the first CE off the line with a SDTM Zach close up at the factory.Also show the line full of this sexy beast!

Will one lucky CE owner get his before Christmas? We shall see.

#3193 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Will one lucky CE owner get his before Christmas? We shall see.

Oh PLEASE let it be me

#3194 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Mike at GAP already posted several dozen photos of the CE #1 off the line several weeks ago.

#3195 3 years ago

I’m dying to see the CE light show.

#3196 3 years ago

For those that have played the game, do you find it boring after a while? I see some comments on Reddit that there are too many multi balls and plays choppy. I’m just having doubts with my gnr le preorder. Thanks for the input.

#3197 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

For those that have played the game, do you find it boring after a while? I see some comments on Reddit that there are too many multi balls and plays choppy. I’m just having doubts with my gnr le preorder. Thanks for the input.

I have played it and love it. Multi balls are a must in this game. Once you learn the rule set, it’s a blast. Anyone else want to chime in that has the pin?

#3198 3 years ago

The game plays fantastic and is not easy. The redit people don’t have the game and are making comments based on videos.

#3199 3 years ago

Game has nice flow and can be brutal. Multiballs are vital for survival in this game. A lot of risk reward strategy. I actually think if set up properly this game could be awesome for competitive play because of the risk reward aspects.

#3200 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Once you learn the game the multiballs don’t feel too frequent. They are welcomed to help your through the songs and other modes. It’s definitely not the smoothest shooter, but I think the layout and shots are solid.

It’s definitely a unique ruleset, so I suggest finding one to play before paying in full.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/64?hl=tdavis7965 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.