IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,346 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 567.
#3051 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Those of you who have upped your flipper strength- what did you land on?
Left orbit- does it always feed the right flipper? And does it do so from the ball guide or does the upper right flipper guide the ball?

I adjusted all my flippers up 2 numbers. They are much snappier now.

#3052 3 years ago

Hey all. We want to make you aware of the Scorbit app release version 1.0.18 this morning.

This release includes QR code support to speed up claiming of player slots and navigating to a machine. If the user doesn't have the app, the QR will take them to the appropriate iOS or Android app download pages.

More info and screenshots on the Scorbit thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scorbit-official-thread/page/4#post-5977213

#3053 3 years ago

Anyone have video of the Jukebox attract mode?

#3054 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Does anyone have a GNR I can buy?

#3055 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Does anyone have a GNR I can buy?

It's funny, we don't hear about any new owners here, or unboxing, or anything. Its the same 5-8 ppl in here that own the game. Wonder how many LEs they are making a week. We had a few new people in this thread last month, but it was all SE's. Seems like the rollout is slow, and if its because they are figuring out playfield issues, then I'm cool with that, take your time.

#3056 3 years ago

I thought that the distributors were supposed to get information last week on when they could expect to start receiving games.

The silence / lack of information is very disappointing!

Has anyone heard anything?

Ed

#3057 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

It's funny, we don't hear about any new owners here, or unboxing, or anything. Its the same 5-8 ppl in here that own the game. Wonder how many LEs they are making a week. We had a few new people in this thread last month, but it was all SE's. Seems like the rollout is slow, and if its because they are figuring out playfield issues, then I'm cool with that, take your time.

Seems (assumed...) like most manufacturers they are on a mega load to Europe and other countries container fill. In the US they can spit out 4-5 and ship but for overseas they tend to do large scale shipments. Just a guess..

#3058 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

I think only 1 new LE owner has posted in the last couple weeks, phoenixpin . Is JJP making 10-15 games a day, or 10-15 games a week? I don’t want to say what my distributor told me for an ETA as I don’t want to jinx nothing haha. I just hope JJP cranks them out and there’s a slew of owners that have no idea this thread exists; or all those games made in the last few weeks are going overseas. The crickets are deafening.

#3059 3 years ago

So haven't followed things super closely. Are owners seeing a need to install some type of scoop protection? How are other areas holding up. This will be my first JJP but don't see the usual a sort of checklist assembling in the thread that kind of developed on my last few NIB games from other manufacturers. This may be since the games aren't arriving as fast as some hoped.

Are folks making their own (mylar cuts etc) or are there suppliers out there that cover JJP?

#3060 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Seems (assumed...) like most manufacturers they are on a mega load to Europe and other countries container fill. In the US they can spit out 4-5 and ship but for overseas they tend to do large scale shipments. Just a guess..

No idea of what manufacturers do these days.

Prior to Williams closing. Manufacturers shipped over seas first. They would then arrive about the same time as ones in the USA with the delay in over sea shipping.

LTG : )

#3061 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I think only 1 new LE owner has posted in the last couple weeks, phoenixpin . Is JJP making 10-15 games a day, or 10-15 games a week? I don’t want to say what my distributor told me for an ETA as I don’t want to jinx nothing haha. I just hope JJP cranks them out and there’s a slew of owners that have no idea this thread exists; or all those games made in the last few weeks are going overseas. The crickets are deafening.

My guess is its more like 10-15 a week or maybe they've stopped all production to figure out their play field issues?.....its anyones guess as JJP refuses to communicate with its customers....

#3062 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Prior to Williams closing. Manufacturers shipped over seas first. They would then arrive about the same time as ones in the USA with the delay in over sea shipping.

I heard LTG Loved his GnR and is hoarding ALL of them for himself!! lol

#3063 3 years ago

The wife and I loving our se, keeping the song jamming can be a complete adrenaline rush. The build up of the song with your shots affecting the light show is absolutely amazing and satisfying! This music was made for pinball imo. Gameplay dictates whether you walk away thinking that was the best concert ever or it has you buying another ticket cuz it's hard to walk away.

#3064 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

maybe they've stopped all production

No.

#3065 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I heard LTG Loved his GnR and is hoarding ALL of them for himself!! lol

Just hoarding mine all to myself.

#3066 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.

How do you know? Did they tell u something they haven't told their customers?

#3067 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

How do you know?

ESP. Extra Sharp Peepers.

That and pictures on Facebook of the assembly line.

Quoted from PtownPin:

Did they tell u something they haven't told their customers?

I'm not a customer.

#3068 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

ESP. Extra Sharp Peepers.
That and pictures on Facebook of the assembly line.

I'm not a customer.

In my mind Facebook doesn't mean anything, but not surprising u have ESP

#3069 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'm not a customer.

Your not a customer, your a Servant to the People! lol The all seeing wizard of hope and support! You have an AWESOME holiday Mr and don't just work all day!

#3070 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You have an AWESOME holiday Mr and don't just work all day!

You too my friend !

#3071 3 years ago

33 games total shipping to Australia on 6th December i heard.

In my limited experience LTG is right and the OS countries are packed and shipped so that people get games at the same time as you guys in the contingent assembly of united states of north America.

#3072 3 years ago

So per the flowchart, you earn an extra ball by getting a concert & t-shirt patch combo. I see the t-shirt patch but don't see a concert patch, anyone figure this out yet?

#3073 3 years ago

To put on button on my diverter issue and to help save anyone else's PF from getting f'd...there are 2 screws that adjust the height of the diverter. Mine came from the factory too low, which meant the hex kept pummeling into the playfield unbeknownst to me which is why it kept trapping the ball. See below the damage it did to my playfield. Best to make sure it's not doing the same on yours.

IMG_0089 (resized).jpegIMG_0089 (resized).jpeg
#3074 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

To put on button on my diverter issue and to help save anyone else's PF from getting f'd...there are 2 screws that adjust the height of the diverter. Mine came from the factory too low, which meant the hex kept pummeling into the playfield unbeknownst to me which is why it kept trapping the ball. See below the damage it did to my playfield. Best to make sure it's not doing the same on yours.
[quoted image]

#3075 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Depends of what you mean by overseas?
Europe is closed pinball-wise, due to trade wars. Distributors doesnt even sell new games, unless old games in stock.

#3076 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Depends of what you mean by overseas?

Boat on ocean type stuff.

Quoted from Dr-pin:

Europe is closed pinball-wise, due to trade wars. Distributors doesnt even sell new games, unless old games in stock.

Hence my comment "no idea what manufacturers do these days". I was giving an example from years gone by.

#3077 3 years ago

Has any video of the CE light show been posted anywhere yet?

#3078 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Has any video of the CE light show been posted anywhere yet?

Same as le except for the lights under the cab and on the topper

#3079 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

There’s no special screen for it. In the menu you set the songs to either play in order or random. Then hold the lockdown bar button down to start a song and you either get music only, music plus video, or music plus video plus lights. It’s very cool!

#3080 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

In my limited experience LTG is right and the OS countries are packed and shipped so that people get games at the same time as you guys in the contingent assembly of united states of north America.

I don't get it mate ?
33 games ?
So only one 20ft container ?

Im only guessing cuz I don't really know how
how many Nib's fit in a 20 ft or a 40ft container.
Anyone in the knows the correct answer care to enlighten us please.

#3081 3 years ago

Yeah sorry, just the goss. I don't know anymore.

#3082 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I don't get it mate ?
33 games ?
So only one 20ft container ?
Im only guessing cuz I don't really know how
how many Nib's fit in a 20 ft or a 40ft container.
Anyone in the knows the correct answer care to enlighten us please.

It was either going to be 33 or 66 games , so I'm assuming 33 fit into a small container , maybe double in a big container or maybe two small containers .
I'm not sure , just spewing it was 33 not 66 .

#3083 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It was either going to be 33 or 66 games , so I'm assuming 33 fit into a small container , maybe double in a big container or maybe two small containers .

Jjp obviously not punching them out as quick as expected. Paul was told (told me) he would get 1 or 2 containers initially. Things then changed and we get what we are given. 33. 1/2 container

#3084 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

A container is either 20 or 40 foot. What are the messurements of the short-sides of the box?

#3085 3 years ago

SE owners, how about some pics and videos??

#3086 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

A container is either 20 or 40 foot. What are the messurements of the short-sides of the box?

IMG_20201124_210417 (resized).jpgIMG_20201124_210417 (resized).jpg
#3087 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

You fit 3 wide x 7 long upright is 21
then 3 laying down wide x 4 long 12
so 33 with about a foot spare at the end

40ft fits at least 66 but there is also High Cube 40ft

Games have to be shared over several Distributor orders everyone gets a share of Production

#3088 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

If that's the case then I'm not one of the first 33 and I ordered on day 1. I was told February at the earliest by Narelle at Pinball Sales

#3090 3 years ago

Previously wdbthree listed the patches, but I haven't seen anyone list out the set's and those related bonus'

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 12.11.30 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-11-24 at 12.11.30 PM (resized).png
#3091 3 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Previously wdbthree listed the patches, but I haven't seen anyone list out the set's and those related bonus'
[quoted image]

Sets are there. On the right.

#3092 3 years ago

The Underwear set is my primary objective for great scoring. Get it early and my game usually ends well.

#3093 3 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

[quoted image]

One additional set: Poster and T-Shirt: Rock-it meter flipper decay halved

#3094 3 years ago

I didn’t see the unlock Patience patch there

#3095 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I didn’t see the unlock Patience patch there

Yea not all there in the image. Is there a link to the spreadsheet?

#3096 3 years ago

Basically no soup for you here in the USA during the holidays. I’m a little pissed.

5880B74D-F5F8-4945-BD18-570BCD2F1567 (resized).jpeg5880B74D-F5F8-4945-BD18-570BCD2F1567 (resized).jpeg
#3097 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Basically no soup for you here in the USA during the holidays. I’m a little pissed.
[quoted image]

At least 60 games in that photo.

#3098 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Anyone think these are going down under (que Men At Work) due to the EU 25% tariff? Really feel bad for EU owners who have been waiting on games since before the tariff.

#3099 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

At least 60 games in that photo.

Find it odd they are filling a container with just LE and SE; seems like a special trip for the CE's going overseas will be at some other point. Sad.

#3100 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Find it odd they are filling a container with just LE and SE; seems like a special trip for the CE's going overseas will be at some other point. Sad.

I was told no CE’s this year. ZERO!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,346 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/62?hl=dergoetz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.