IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg
1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3148 (resized).jpeg
20240407_215717 (resized).jpg
20240407_215654 (resized).jpg
20240407_215630 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 567.
#3001 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Ball very often gets stuck here when the metal clamp comes down and holds it. Anyone else experience this?
[quoted image]

Looks like your diverter is too low? Does it work by moving up and down through the ramp?

#3002 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Is the kind of round plastic piece that secures it still there ? Usually crank that tight and that does it.
Page C-56 in the manual item #8
If you need the manual you can download it from jerseyjackpinball.com under Support under Downloads under Pirates
LTG : )

yeah, it just starts working itself out, I've adjusted it once b4. guess I'll just have to do that every so often. thanks LTG.

#3003 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

it just starts working itself out,

Maybe a dab of hot glue, finger nail polish, or paint, on the threads at the bottom, to stop it from unscrewing ?

LTG : )

#3004 3 years ago

So I have to ask existing owners of the LE, any QC issues, how is it playing for you? I have cash in and waiting for my first NIB JJP here. I have yet to find one in the wild to play, so I’m curious to get real feedback for those that have one in their collection. TIA.

#3005 3 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

So I have to ask existing owners of the LE, any QC issues, how is it playing for you? I have cash in and waiting for my first NIB JJP here. I have yet to find one in the wild to play, so I’m curious to get real feedback for those that have one in their collection. TIA.

Love ours no major issues. Feel free to PM me for a visit. Never mind sharing some game time in the arcade. Don’t imagine your more then 20 minutes from me.

#3006 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Ball very often gets stuck here when the metal clamp comes down and holds it. Anyone else experience this?
[quoted image]

I have NOT had that problem. Your diverter is lowering too LOW. Check to see where it can be adjusted so it does not go that low.

#3007 3 years ago

Biggest loser so far: Lost a 40M song jackpot on November Rain. Ugh.

#3008 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

That beats mine. My top score has been like 9.5M, happened early before I knew what I was trying for. Since then have lost many jackpots at 16-22M, never that big though. Local here put up 100M with one song netting 76M

#3009 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

no_whammies.gifno_whammies.gif

#3010 3 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

[quoted image]

Funny this is that I never had a chance to cash out. I had multi-ball going almost the entire time, just the last 30 seconds or so was single ball. Which was a problem because I still needed like 600 switch hits to light the scoop. Next time I may cradle a ball and drain the rest to cash the huge ones in.

#3011 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Quoted from Raiders36:

That beats mine. My top score has been like 9.5M, happened early before I knew what I was trying for. Since then have lost many jackpots at 16-22M, never that big though. Local here put up 100M with one song netting 76M

It just baffles me why the designer intended for the scoring to be so lopsided to playing the songs. When I get to an album mode or Slash's solo I just time them out to get back to the songs, no point to risk draining for a measly 500k-1mil reward when you have these insane song scores. With the code being at 1.08, I doubt this changes.

#3012 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

It just baffles me why the designer intended for the scoring to be so lopsided to playing the songs. When I get to an album mode or Slash's solo I just time them out to get back to the songs, no point to risk draining for a measly 500k-1mil reward when you have these insane song scores. With the code being at 1.08, I doubt this changes.

You can build the album mode value just like you build song value. You can choose to not play the album mode when it is lit by holding the action button. If you just start the album mode right away the value is going to be pretty low generally. I do agree that Slash Solo and Tour Multiball need to be more valuable.

Another thing, never play Slash solo without the Guitar Pick and Slash's Hat patches.

#3013 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You can build the album mode value just like you build song value. You can choose to not play the album mode when it is lit by holding the action button. If you just start the album mode right away the value is going to be pretty low generally. I do agree that Slash Solo and Tour Multiball need to be more valuable.

Thanks for letting me know, I had no clue I could do that.

#3014 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Looks like your diverter is too low? Does it work by moving up and down through the ramp?

Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I have NOT had that problem. Your diverter is lowering too LOW. Check to see where it can be adjusted so it does not go that low.

Yup that seems to be the problem. LTG Any advise on how to adjust the diverter so when it's down, it doesn't stop the ball?

#3015 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

It just baffles me why the designer intended for the scoring to be so lopsided to playing the songs.

I am ok with the song jackpot scoring. In order to build up a huge song jackpot, it takes a LOT of work before you even start the song. You need to not only max out the 4 booster multiballs, you need to get lots of jackpots during them. You also need to lock 6 balls. Then you need to execute the song properly by quickly progressing though each stage of the song mode. The huge ones are rare and don't grow on trees. It takes skill for sure, but the stars must also align. More realistically you are going to get 1-3M on a song jackpot during an average game.

#3016 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I am ok with the song jackpot scoring. In order to build up a huge song jackpot, it takes a LOT of work before you even start the song. You need to not only max out the 4 booster multiballs, you need to get lots of jackpots during them. You also need to lock 6 balls. Then you need to execute the song properly by quickly progressing though each stage of the song mode. The huge ones are rare and don't grow on trees. It takes skill for sure, but the stars must also align. More realistically you are going to get 1-3M on a song jackpot during an average game.

I'm fine with the scoring on the songs if the scoring in the album modes is equally matched somewhat. A lot of that building up the songs for big scores is multiball to where the album modes is single ball play with less scoring potential currently. If I play enough song time to enter an album mode, at least give me what a decent song jackpot is to make it worth my while. I like that the album modes are single ball play because it gives you a break from getting multiball fatigue.

#3017 3 years ago

quick rule question:

What do the gnr circle inserts do? Seems like they are also sometimes lit during modes? I’ve had the game say “album sales increased” but not really sure what that means...

#3018 3 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

quick rule question:
What do the gnr circle inserts do? Seems like they are also sometimes lit during modes? I’ve had the game say “album sales increased” but not really sure what that means...

The GNR logo inserts spell “Guns N Roses” and that lights mystery.

#3019 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The GNR logo inserts spell “Guns N Ross” and that lights mystery.

Please tell me they didn’t spell Rose wrong!

#3020 3 years ago

Just got my LE today. This is what I get when I start it up. Trough error. Anyone know why?

- 6 balls are in there
- trough coil fires on testing
- auto plunger fires on testing
- underneath the wires look fine to me

0F43595A-AC23-43B9-BAAC-908ECFD2F18F (resized).jpeg0F43595A-AC23-43B9-BAAC-908ECFD2F18F (resized).jpeg40BF1DCB-D220-4833-887E-BEF49BDE45D9 (resized).jpeg40BF1DCB-D220-4833-887E-BEF49BDE45D9 (resized).jpeg
#3021 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Just got my LE today. This is what I get when I start it up. Trough error. Anyone know why?
- 6 balls are in there
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have 7 balls in there? The jam switch should not be activated.

#3022 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Do you have 7 balls in there? The jam switch should not be activated.

Nope. 6 balls.

I just took them out. Still get same error message with all switch lights green.

#3023 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Nope. 6 balls.
I just took them out. Still get same error message with all switch lights green.

When you put the balls in one at a time during that test when does the jam switch activate?

#3024 3 years ago

I fixed it!

It was a loose connector at the IO Board behind the monitor. I figured it out from searching pinside and people had the same issue with their POTC. THANKS PINSIDE!!!

#3025 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I fixed it!
It was a loose connector at the IO Board behind the monitor. I figured it out from searching pinside and people had the same issue with their POTC. THANKS PINSIDE!!!

Play ball!

#3026 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

[quoted image]

I've never had that happen in about 175 plays. How the heck???....

#3027 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Funny this is that I never had a chance to cash out. I had multi-ball going almost the entire time, just the last 30 seconds or so was single ball. Which was a problem because I still needed like 600 switch hits to light the scoop. Next time I may cradle a ball and drain the rest to cash the huge ones in.

Doesnt the game give you a chance to cash out automatically at the end of a song if you're in single ball play?? Its short, but the scoop should flash blue for the last few seconds of any song if only 1 ball remains.

#3028 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Doesnt the game give you a chance to cash out automatically at the end of a song if you're in single ball play?? Its short, but the scoop should flash blue for the last few seconds of any song if only 1 ball remains.

I don’t make it to the end. November Rain is like 9 minutes.

#3029 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Another thing, never play Slash solo without the Guitar Pick and Slash's Hat patches.

Wait, what??? I had no idea. Hold the action button when?? And how do you build album value?

#3030 3 years ago

Wait, what??? I had no idea. Hold the action button when?? And how do you build album value?

When you have an album mode qualified the value of it is displayed in the mini LCD. Lower the number the lower the value. Hold the action button to toggle between enabling and disabling the album mode. Play more songs from the same album to increase the value. More risk / reward!

#3031 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

When you have an album mode qualified the value of it is displayed in the mini LCD. Lower the number the lower the value. Hold the action button to toggle between enabling and disabling the album mode. Play more songs from the same album to increase the value. More risk / reward!

Well I feel like an odiot now. I just assumed when the album mode was qualified, that was it. You had to play it on next scoop hit. So, hitting the action button will cancel it huh? Nice!

#3032 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

- 6 balls are in there
[quoted image][quoted image]

Who did you get your le through?

#3033 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Who did you get your le through?

FlipNOut. Zach has been great. I paid up front shortly after game reveal.

This game is outstanding and a legit adrenaline rush when a song is playing.

#3034 3 years ago

1 more time.

SERIOUSLY, JJP, START SONG NEEDS TO BE REMOVED AS A RANDOM AWARD FROM MYSTERY SCOOP.

That is all, thank you.

#3035 3 years ago

1 more time.
SERIOUSLY, JJP, START SONG NEEDS TO BE REMOVED AS A RANDOM AWARD FROM MYSTERY SCOOP.
That is all, thank you.

Or at least give you an option to cancel it ?

#3036 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

FlipNOut. Zach has been great. I paid up front shortly after game reveal.
This game is outstanding and a legit adrenaline rush when a song is playing.

How shortly after?

I ordered mine on 12th of October

#3037 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

How shortly after?

You were over a week. I would think you should get one by April.

#3038 3 years ago

When I put my deposit on the other day , I asked my distributor "where's the pin bar " he just looked at me and said "what ?"

#3039 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

How shortly after?

I ordered the day after the reveal

#3040 3 years ago

Those of you who have upped your flipper strength- what did you land on?

Left orbit- does it always feed the right flipper? And does it do so from the ball guide or does the upper right flipper guide the ball?

#3041 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Those of you who have upped your flipper strength- what did you land on?
Left orbit- does it always feed the right flipper? And does it do so from the ball guide or does the upper right flipper guide the ball?

For me both orbits feed the flippers when the shots are clean. Stock flipper settings.

#3042 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

For me both orbits feed the flippers when the shots are clean. Stock flipper settings.

Could you share a pic of your upper right flipper alignment?

#3043 3 years ago

Anyone have a bug in tour mb where the lit right orbit registers multiple jackpots and sometimes also a super?

#3044 3 years ago

Adjusted the top right flipper a bit and the left orbit feeds the right flipper now, didn’t realize the orbit uses the top right flipper to make it to the right flipper, the ball guide alone will throw it at the right sling

#3045 3 years ago

Hitting the right orbit on my game loops around and usually returns back to the RIGHT lower flipper on my game. Is that the same for everyone else?

#3046 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I ordered the day after the reveal

I ordered (and pay the deposit) the 5th of October... Still no ETA

#3047 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Hitting the right orbit on my game loops around and usually returns back to the RIGHT lower flipper on my game. Is that the same for everyone else?

No, I fact I had to add just mine because it wasn’t even making the left flipper (was hitting the left sling)

#3048 3 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

I ordered (and pay the deposit) the 5th of October... Still no ETA

Sorry to hear that. I think the only difference might be that I paid in full right away instead of a deposit. I guess I figured I’d somehow get my game that much sooner, tho I could also see a distributor choosing to ship mine last because money was already in hand. I’m glad it worked out.

Quoted from nicoy3k:

No, I fact I had to add just mine because it wasn’t even making the left flipper (was hitting the left sling)

Thanks. I’ll try to adjust mine tonight.

#3049 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

What’s the best way to adjust the orbit? I’m dumb when it comes to this stuff.

8DF79F17-0F7B-4658-8F73-899F2BE08EC6 (resized).jpeg8DF79F17-0F7B-4658-8F73-899F2BE08EC6 (resized).jpegC35C1C12-1C99-4A6E-8EF9-3133C6611600 (resized).jpegC35C1C12-1C99-4A6E-8EF9-3133C6611600 (resized).jpegFFC57E99-16E7-4FD6-90BA-1A3728B85CB1 (resized).jpegFFC57E99-16E7-4FD6-90BA-1A3728B85CB1 (resized).jpeg
#3050 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

What’s the best way to adjust the orbit? I’m dumb when it comes to this stuff. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Loosen the first post from under the play field move the guide and re tighten

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 11,000.00
7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,303 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.