IMG_3667.gif
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3641.gif
IMG_2031 (resized).jpg
IMG_3626.gif
IMG_3608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1048.gif

Topic index (key posts)

80 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 29,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 580 of 584.
#28951 35 days ago
Quoted from DKong:

That sounds feasible

No, because all four of the sponsor patches are blue. So is Duff, among several others... Always snags me up when I come back around to collect Gibson & Marshall after getting my first 5-7 others

#28952 35 days ago

is it possible to have an RGB LED lose only one of its colors? I feel like I have an insert that works some of the time? Now I am wondering if it is related to when it is a certain color? It is the Appetite for Destruction album insert. Thoughts?

#28953 35 days ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

is it possible to have an RGB LED lose only one of its colors? I feel like I have an insert that works some of the time? Now I am wondering if it is related to when it is a certain color? It is the Appetite for Destruction album insert. Thoughts?

Try testing the LED's via the menu system, worth a shot:

GNR_Test modes (resized).jpgGNR_Test modes (resized).jpg
#28954 34 days ago

Okay folks. Anyone run into this one? This could have been on my game for a while as I haven't been playing the game much, but my son has. Not a crazy long time ago I did upgrade my I/O board. Could this have contributed to this?

Yes, I did check and the flippers seem just fine. No broken wires or anything.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Dave

#28955 34 days ago

Okay folks. Anyone run into this one? This could have been on my game for a while as I haven't been playing the game much, but my son has. Not a crazy long time ago I did upgrade my I/O board. Could this have contributed to this?
Dave

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 8.57.04 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-15 at 8.57.04 PM (resized).png
#28956 34 days ago

Dave

Quoted from usafstars:

Try testing the LED's via the menu system, worth a shot:[quoted image]

Yup, have one LED that has one color (red) out on it. Does this mean I have to replace the whole board? Or can one fix these boards and fix one of the LED's?

#28957 34 days ago

Yup, have one LED that has one color (red) out on it. Does this mean I have to replace the whole board? Or can one fix these boards and fix one of the LED's?

Put in a trouble ticket with JJP first and see if you get it replaced for free or a minimal cost. I haven’t pulled one of these boards yet to see if it’s an easy diy job.

#28958 34 days ago

Dave

I just bought my game NIB recently and I've been tweaking it with upgrades. I just started playing it today and I got 2 of those errors. I did the HerculEASE upgrade. Haven't determined where to look yet.

#28959 34 days ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I just bought my game NIB recently and I've been tweaking it with upgrades. I just started playing it today and I got 2 of those errors. I did the HerculEASE upgrade. Haven't determined where to look yet.

As long as the game is playing fine I wouldn’t worry to much. I did the cap upgrade, I’ll have to look at my reports in the morning.

#28960 34 days ago

Could this have contributed to this?

If you missed a dedicated switch connector to the I/O board. Yes.

LTG : )

#28961 34 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you missed a dedicated switch connector to the I/O board. Yes.

J601

#28962 33 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

J601

I'll look into it. Sounds VERY plausible....and human error (meaning me) is even more plausible.

#28963 33 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

J601

Guilty as charged. TY.

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 8.15.06 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-16 at 8.15.06 AM (resized).png
#28964 33 days ago

#28965 33 days ago

Fortunately, there are people like LTG, who immediately know where to look. I would have freaked out and dismantled the entire pinball machine.

#28966 32 days ago

So what is the biggest song loser jackpot someone has “lost”
I just butchered 82 million - nearly higher than my GC score
Or has anyone lost a jackpot higher than their GC?

#28967 32 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'm at like 161 mil. I'm sure it will be higher when I get time to play more.

#28968 32 days ago

The game is so good good now!
I never feel like I did all that work for so little anymore lol

#28969 32 days ago

Soooo, got a bad LED on the board. Game is 20 months old and JJP won't give me one. They want $132 for a new one. TBH, a little disappointed that an LED went so fast. Hope this isn't a pattern.

Anyone ever heard of someone fixing an LED on one of these new boards? The red band is out on one of the LED's.

Thoughts? Or just buckle up and pay the $132?

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.02.34 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.02.34 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.02.53 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.02.53 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.02.59 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.02.59 PM (resized).png
#28970 32 days ago

Soooo, got a bad LED on the board. Game is 20 months old and JJP won't give me one. They want $132 for a new one. TBH, a little disappointed that an LED went so fast. Hope this isn't a pattern.
Anyone ever heard of someone fixing an LED on one of these new boards? The red band is out on one of the LED's.
Thoughts? Or just buckle up and pay the $132?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's awful. Sorry about your luck.
You might consider seeing if someone local could fix your PCB for you. It might end up being just about the same cost though.

Personally I would just pay the $132.
Then maybe save your other one and try repairing it as a backup.

#28971 32 days ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

That's awful. Sorry about your luck.
You might consider seeing if someone local could fix your PCB for you. It might end up being just about the same cost though.
Personally I would just pay the $132.
Then maybe save your other one and try repairing it as a backup.

Yeh, we talked about it around the house and my kid is like "Dad, if you didn't know you finished an album, shame on you. Keep your money!"

I think I will buy the board though because I just want it to work "correctly". Then keep it for a backup board I guess. LED's though shouldn't fail so quickly. Kind of was like a reality check when I thought about the fact that you can't just change a bulb. The cost of "progress"!

#28972 32 days ago

Yeh, we talked about it around the house and my kid is like "Dad, if you didn't know you finished an album, shame on you. Keep your money!"
I think I will buy the board though because I just want it to work "correctly". Then keep it for a backup board I guess. LED's though shouldn't fail so quickly. Kind of was like a reality check when I thought about the fact that you can't just change a bulb. The cost of "progress"!

That sucks, I know the feeling. Be glad you don't own a WOZ...you never know when an LED board is going to crap out. I've had two fail so far. It's like playing whack-a-mole. Not interested in upgrading to 2.0 lights and giving JJP $800 to fix their own design flaws. Needless to say, my WOZ is folded up and I don't play it often LOL

#28973 32 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

402 million on Paradise City.

#28974 31 days ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

402 million on Paradise City.

I’m guessing with the new code that the longer songs would have even bigger jackpots to lose
November Rain, Estranged and Coma anyone?

#28975 31 days ago

Night train in jukebox mode. The audio and video are way out of sync. Is this just me? Can anyone else confirm. On latest beta.

#28976 31 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I’m guessing with the new code that the longer songs would have even bigger jackpots to lose
November Rain, Estranged and Coma anyone?

I've found my biggest jackpots (claimed or otherwise) to be the ones that have patch upgrades, and ones where I can successfully complete the objectives over and over again. Since JJP removed the record spinner from counting towards the switches in November Rain, that song has gotten significantly harder for me to score high on.

My biggest jackpots have been Jungle/Paradise, with a big one on Estranged as well. I've cleared 200M+ on all three of them, mostly because I'm able to keep hitting shots and advance the song over and over again. It's that risk/reward aspect, but I'm more willing to take the chance on an easier song like Estranged.

#28977 31 days ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Night train in jukebox mode. The audio and video are way out of sync. Is this just me? Can anyone else confirm. On latest beta.

The audio is the studio/Album version, the Video is recent footage, always going to be sync problems

#28978 31 days ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Weird. I just noticed this tonight as well!
After playing a few games. All other songs seem great. But this one was wayyyy out of sync.

#28979 30 days ago

Well, finally this weekend I think I’m updating my code. Might try and squeeze one more Scorbit run, but with the new scoring, it probably won’t matter.

#28980 30 days ago

Hi Guys !
I's been 3years that I own this beautifull pin (first pin ever owned), but I had constant recurring minor issues...
And today I just tried decreasing the power the coil strenght on various shot (scoop coil, auto plungle,...), and it smoothed the pin so well !!!!
I'm located in France, so 220V voltage here, I don't know if it changes something, but I feel like the standard power strenght was way too high for me !
Juste wanted to share the exp...

Happing Flip everyone !

#28981 30 days ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

Well, finally this weekend I think I’m updating my code. Might try and squeeze one more Scorbit run, but with the new scoring, it probably won’t matter.

Check nightrain sync being talked about here before in your code and then after new code... If it's beta related we might be able to get a fix.

Quoted from Shmilder:

Quoted from DKong:

The audio is the studio/Album version, the Video is recent footage, always going to be sync problems

But....

Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

Weird. I just noticed this tonight as well!
After playing a few games. All other songs seem great. But this one was wayyyy out of sync.

So during game too?

#28982 30 days ago
Quoted from DKong:

Not true. They used to be in sync. Not multiple seconds out.

#28983 30 days ago

I finally did it - I am now a GNR billionaire!!!

With the kids out of the house, I fired up Adult Mode, played a few of the fun Appetite songs I don't normally get to play, and ended up with Platinum record level. I figured, may as well go for Diamond, played one more song, and filled that record in full. Got semi-lucky and beat Thirst For Carnage (the album patch does wonders!), to the tune of 800M+, which led to this final score:

20240619_124037 (resized).jpg20240619_124037 (resized).jpg
#28984 30 days ago

Nightrain issue has been acknowledged by jjp and will be fixed for next release

#28985 30 days ago

How do you switch songs in Jukebox? I’m checking Nighttrain in 1.25

#28986 30 days ago

Ok I can confirm Nighttrain in 1.25 is synched correctly in Jukebox. So I’ll just wait till 3.03 drops and then I’ll update my code. Still curious how you change songs in Jukebox though

#28987 30 days ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

Nightrain issue has been acknowledged by jjp and will be fixed for next release

nice!!

#28988 30 days ago

Ok I can confirm Nighttrain in 1.25 is synched correctly in Jukebox. So I’ll just wait till 3.03 drops and then I’ll update my code. Still curious how you change songs in Jukebox though

Don’t you just push action button?

#28989 30 days ago

GNR LEs to be had now for $6500. This title has to be the best value in pinball. I’m never selling mine!

#28990 30 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Don’t you just push action button?

That just turned it off for me

#28991 30 days ago

That just turned it off for me

Yeah short press action button next song, long press canceled jukebox I recall

#28992 29 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yeah short press action button next song, long press canceled jukebox I recall

I stand corrected I just wanted to see how many times he would try it lol

#28993 29 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I stand corrected I just wanted to see how many times he would try it lol

IMG_3235.gifIMG_3235.gif
#28994 29 days ago

So can you switch songs?

#28995 29 days ago

So can you switch songs?

God damn Beevis!!!

#28996 29 days ago
Quoted from darkryder:

GNR LEs to be had now for $6500. This title has to be the best value in pinball. I’m never selling mine!

I ain't letting go of mine either. Have a spare playfield in a box (nicely signed by Eric meunier) for future use when needed. Also have an Iron Maiden Premium next to it that also is locked in place. 1 spare space to go to go and then i will have to make a decission if i want a new game.

#28997 29 days ago

So any ideas when 3.03 is dropping? I’m waiting for this while I tune up my paddle for Rolls-Royce

IMG_3370.gifIMG_3370.gif
#28998 29 days ago

So any ideas when 3.03 is dropping? I’m waiting for this while I tune up my paddle for Rolls-Royce
[quoted image]

Nope. Just keeeeeeeeep a swingin' !

#28999 29 days ago

[quoted image]

…Chaka I’m at 220,000,000 beautiful million, so…..

IMG_0917.gifIMG_0917.gif

…Chaka just keep your 70,000 and stay there

#29000 28 days ago

Well. Updated to new code. Great job JJP in waking the eff up and keeping your assets in the field fresh and relevant. Incredible! The anxiety! I was probably on pace for 1 billion if I could’ve just gotten to appetite album mode given my platinum status and patch collection. Eff. But super cool update. This game is so underrated

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Harrisburg, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Brewer, ME
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Shawano, WI
$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 29,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 580 of 584.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.