IMG_3735 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3732 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3734 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3674.gif
IMG_3667.gif
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

80 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 29,201 posts in this topic. You are on page 579 of 585.
#28901 42 days ago
Quoted from DKong:

A couple of scores over a billion now [quoted image]

GnR is so much more cohesive now.

#28902 42 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Guess I'll just play Rush

You know Rush is good but nowhere near as good as GNR once it is set up right!!

#28903 42 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

This might be it?
[quoted image]
Found that washer and bolt on the bottom
Told you I was rockin!

Yeah, that will do it for sure....

#28904 42 days ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

You're right of course.

#28905 42 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

GnR is so much more cohesive now.

It's just amazing how much more I want to play now, I really think the early days of grinding away to get patches to try and get a good score has really helped with the new code.

Just love this game so much...never leaving

#28906 42 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Also there's two Phillips screws that hold the scoop shield right under the guitar You loosen those slightly you can angle the scoop pointing to the left flipper. That adjustment may be all that's necessary.
[quoted image]

Another great idea and sounds easier, so of course I'll try that first. Thanks...!

#28907 42 days ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

I've had my GNR only a week now, and my Rush LE almost 2 years, and I'm beginning to think the same thing! I have them side-by-side so I can't ignore one while playing the other...

#28908 42 days ago
Quoted from bhelms:

Another great idea and sounds easier, so of course I'll try that first. Thanks...!

A long thin #2 phillips works like a champ.

#28909 41 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Also there's two Phillips screws that hold the scoop shield right under the guitar You loosen those slightly you can angle the scoop pointing to the left flipper. That adjustment may be all that's necessary.
[quoted image]

That did the trick! I moved the scoop "cover" (curved piece, whatever it's called) to point as far left as possible so now the ejected balls get close enough to the left flipper for a "save" at least 50% of the time vs nearly 100% SDTM. That's good enough for me for now. Thanks for the "hack" Vespula...!

EDIT: After playing awhile I still wasn't happy with the SDTM % so I added 2 points to the "Center VUK" solenoid power (18 default to 20). That seems to round it out completely now! The scoop kick-out is hitting the left flipper 100% of the time...

#28910 41 days ago
Quoted from dug:

A long thin #2 phillips works like a champ.

Thanks, dug. I used a long #2 Philips bit in a 1/4" socket, that on a manual straight driver. I had to "tape" the end lof the bit however so it would stick in the socket and not drop out by gravity (it's non-magnetic). TMI, I guess...

#28911 41 days ago

He folks - Any thoughts on my other issue in Post # 28,885, as below:

"Hey folks, 1-week noob here with a CE. I'm having camera issues, searched the forum but did not find anything to help. I'm not getting any "camera action". I have it enabled using the right flipper button, and when I drill down into "Camera Test", I can see an image from the camera, but not as shown in the manual on page 32; it's rotated 90 deg. clockwise and "standing on its side" on the left side of the screen (with the instructions to the right of that) which makes the image rotated 90 deg. I also do not see the "green box" that's supposed to be recognizing my face. (That might be because I'm so ugly, LOL!) I tried to physically rotate the camera and the image changed accordingly, but the image is still standing on its side, IOW I'm seeing a "social media" view like TikTok instead of a "landscape" view as pictured in the manual. When I manually take a picture I get the flash and sound, but no image on the screen.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm running v 03.02."

#28912 41 days ago
Quoted from bhelms:

Thanks, dug. I used a long #2 Philips bit in a 1/4" socket, that on a manual straight driver. I had to "tape" the end lof the bit however so it would stick in the socket and not drop out by gravity (it's non-magnetic). TMI, I guess...

Great. Add 2 washers under the mech and ejects will hit the left flipper about 1/4 from the bottom tip.

#28913 41 days ago
Quoted from dug:

Great. Add 2 washers under the mech and ejects will hit the left flipper about 1/4 from the bottom tip.

Tks again, dug. I just edited my post #28909 above. Romulusx also suggested adding the washers. I'll save your latest, and his, suggestion to my "hack archives"...!

#28914 41 days ago
Quoted from bhelms:

That did the trick! I moved the scoop "cover" (curved piece, whatever it's called) to point as far left as possible so now the ejected balls get close enough to the left flipper for a "save" at least 50% of the time vs nearly 100% SDTM. That's good enough for me for now. Thanks for the "hack" Vespula...!
EDIT: After playing awhile I still wasn't happy with the SDTM % so I added 2 points to the "Center VUK" solenoid power (18 default to 20). That seems to round it out completely now! The scoop kick-out is hitting the left flipper 100% of the time...

No worries. I don't think it's really a hack but I think it's really the proper way to adjust the eject hitting the left flipper. I don't think you're ever going to get 100% of the time. But should get pretty close. There's also a ball save for the scoop effect in the settings. Maybe it's off by default? Turn that on if so. (Edit I don't think I'm confusing with rush, lol, or am I? Lol)

Just so you know after eject it'll hit the left flipper and If you don't flip will dead bounce to the right flipper everytime.. handy to shoot up left ramp to the upper playfield if you want. I pretty much dead bounce every time.
Took me a while before I learned that. Longer than I want to admit.If it's hitting too far on one side of the flipper and doesn't do this then you've adjusted too far possibly. I think the washers hack are for extreme cases.

Quoted from bhelms:

I've had my GNR only a week now, and my Rush LE almost 2 years, and I'm beginning to think the same thing! I have them side-by-side so I can't ignore one while playing the other...

I think they're very different in a very complimentary way!

#28915 41 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

No worries. I don't think it's really a hack but I think it's really the proper way to adjust the eject hitting the left flipper. I don't think you're ever going to get 100% of the time. But should get pretty close. There's also a ball save for the scoop effect in the settings. Maybe it's off by default? Turn that on if so. (Edit I don't think I'm confusing with rush, lol, or am I? Lol)
Just so you know after eject it'll hit the left flipper and If you don't flip will dead bounce to the right flipper everytime.. handy to shoot up left ramp to the upper playfield if you want. I pretty much dead bounce every time.
Took me a while before I learned that. Longer than I want to admit.If it's hitting too far on one side of the flipper and doesn't do this then you've adjusted too far possibly. I think the washers hack are for extreme cases.

I think they're very different in a very complimentary way!

Thanks again, Vespula! I'll try the L -> R flipper "trick". I'm thinking on my machine at the moment the ball hits the L flipper too close to its tip to bounce to the R flipper. If that turns out to be true I think I can adjust where the scoop-ejected ball hits the L flipper with the solenoid power setting. I originally changed it from 18 (default) to 25 and the ball was hitting the L flipper further "up". But that seemed to be excessive so I backed it down in steps to 20. I'll also check for the ball save option in firmware. I thought I read that there is one for SDTM from the guitar head ball locks, wasn't aware there's one for the scoop.

Agreed, Rush and GNR seem complimentary! In the case of Rush - I loved the band first, not since their early days but growing since the '00s. I've seen them 4 times in concert. And I've loved pinball since the '70s...had a lot to do with why it took me 8 years to complete my BSEE...LOL...! When I first played a Rush Pro machine about 2 years ago, I found that to be the proverbial "marriage made in heaven"! Within 2 months I had my NIB LE. It's a very complex game and I have yet to get to 1B. There's still a LOT I have to learn about the gameplay - might take me the rest of my life to get there. With GNR, I've always liked their music but was never a big fan, never saw them in concert. Then I played the JJP version about a year ago and several time since. I was hooked recently on a SE in a local arcade. I decided then to get one and lucked into this used CE. I went that route vs. buying a new LE, glad I did with all the extra lights and features! (i'm all about the bling!) Now I'm a fan! I just ordered my first GNR CD. It will be very interesting to see how I continue to grow with both!

Tks again...!

EDIT: The L->R flipper transition indeed works! I finally leveled the machine today then had to play around with the center scoop solenoid power a bit, but at 22 the VUK almost always kicks the ejected ball to the L flipper and from there it reliably bounces over to the R flipper if I don't flip it with the L!

#28916 40 days ago
Quoted from bhelms:

He folks - Any thoughts on my other issue in Post # 28,885, as below:
"Hey folks, 1-week noob here with a CE. I'm having camera issues, searched the forum but did not find anything to help. I'm not getting any "camera action". I have it enabled using the right flipper button, and when I drill down into "Camera Test", I can see an image from the camera, but not as shown in the manual on page 32; it's rotated 90 deg. clockwise and "standing on its side" on the left side of the screen (with the instructions to the right of that) which makes the image rotated 90 deg. I also do not see the "green box" that's supposed to be recognizing my face. (That might be because I'm so ugly, LOL!) I tried to physically rotate the camera and the image changed accordingly, but the image is still standing on its side, IOW I'm seeing a "social media" view like TikTok instead of a "landscape" view as pictured in the manual. When I manually take a picture I get the flash and sound, but no image on the screen.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm running v 03.02."

I sent this exact post to Support at JJP and a great tech. named Ken Holland took over. After going back and forth several times and sending photos we determined that the camera was indeed mounted in the bracket incorrectly and had to be rotated 90 deg. I did that and also a Factory Reset and voila! I'm now seeing my image alongside Slash at the end of notable games. Props to Ken and the excellent service! JJP rocks...on many levels...!

#28917 40 days ago

So my son, who plays much better than myself, showed me this. I know the new software release scores differently, but could this be right? Almost 1B from one of the modes?

Thoughts?

Screenshot 2024-06-10 at 8.15.06 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-10 at 8.15.06 PM (resized).png
#28918 40 days ago
Quoted from bhelms:

Agreed, Rush and GNR seem complimentary! In the case of Rush - I loved the band first, not since their early days but growing since the '00s. I've seen them 4 times in concert. ......When I first played a Rush Pro machine about 2 years ago, I found that to be the proverbial "marriage made in heaven"!

Wow same story here . Seen them three times. Except I got into them in the '80s. First concert was signals then Grace under pressure, Then I went and saw him again in the '90s test for echo. Favorite band for sure.
Played the Rush Pro after I found out they made the pinball and bought one Dec'22. Two and done.
(No really guys, no more room, No really I mean it.. seriously)

Okay okay back to the regularly scheduled GNR programming... Just wait till you get into this game.
I remember it was clicking on about game 250 for me I was in deep. Bolted. Plenty of owners here that will help you understand the game. Did you hit an applause jackpot yet?

#28919 40 days ago

One other quick question. Son is saying a lot of SDTM's when hitting the spinner. Any strategies on how to keep a ball in play when needing to hit spinner? Or is it just "the way it is"?

#28920 40 days ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

So my son, who plays much better than myself, showed me this. I know the new software release scores differently, but could this be right? Almost 1B from one of the modes?
Thoughts?[quoted image]

Looks worth playing now, eh?

#28921 40 days ago

One other quick question. Son is saying a lot of SDTM's when hitting the spinner. Any strategies on how to keep a ball in play when needing to hit spinner? Or is it just "the way it is"?

Spinner sdtm?
How does that work exactly?

#28922 40 days ago

Thoughts?[quoted image]

Totally doable, especially if you get gold/platinum/diamond album level before playing the album mode. These type of scores are few and far between, but I had a perfect storm just yesterday where I "beat" Desert Demolition after having already collected all four album patches for the "double album level" bonus. Scored 500M on that album mode alone! Looks very out of place next to my sub-100M high scores for the other three modes...

#28923 40 days ago

Thoughts?[quoted image]

Excellent number for a mode.... I've only passed 200M for a whole game(and with 5 balls) I'm still a long way from playing with just 3...

IMG_0874.gifIMG_0874.gif
#28924 40 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Excellent number for a mode.... I've only passed 200M for a whole game(and with 5 balls) I'm still a long way from playing with just 3...
[quoted image]

...by the way Chaka, I remember that in Scorbit you had a record of 70,000 the past year… did you throw that time a few more Pinballs like this onto the playfield to achieve that number or how did you reached that so high score?

IMG_0873 (resized).jpegIMG_0873 (resized).jpeg
#28925 40 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

...by the way Chaka, I remember that in Scorbit you had a record of 70,000 the past year… did you throw that time a few more Pinballs like this onto the playfield to achieve that number or how did you reached that so high score?

[quoted image]

IMG_3235.gifIMG_3235.gif
#28926 40 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

[quoted image]

My best is 104 million on 3 balls. Since updating to the new code I haven’t been able to crack 10 million lol
Waiting on a herculease kit now

#28927 40 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

...Okay okay back to the regularly scheduled GNR programming... Just wait till you get into this game.
I remember it was clicking on about game 250 for me I was in deep. Bolted. Plenty of owners here that will help you understand the game. Did you hit an applause jackpot yet?

I'm still very much in the WOW mode of initial ownership. Every game teaches me something new that, with any luck, my 2 remaining brain cells will remember. I might have 100 games in so far in a week of ownership. I forgot to check the tally before I did the Factory Reset mentioned above. If I hit the Applause Jackpot along the way, I didn't recognize it. Yes, I'll be asking a lot of questions about gameplay now that (I think) I have 2 technical issues "solved". Here's one off the top of my growing list: how does one light up Slash's hat? I have yet to see anything happen there...might be another technical problem ??

#28928 40 days ago
Quoted from bhelms:

I'm still very much in the WOW mode of initial ownership. Every game teaches me something new that, with any luck, my 2 remaining brain cells will remember. I might have 100 games in so far in a week of ownership. I forgot to check the tally before I did the Factory Reset mentioned above. If I hit the Applause Jackpot along the way, I didn't recognize it. Yes, I'll be asking a lot of questions about gameplay now that (I think) I have 2 technical issues "solved". Here's one off the top of my growing list: how does one light up Slash's hat? I have yet to see anything happen there...might be another technical problem ??

Oh,You'll know when you get there. I'll leave it at that.

So Slash's hat is just a game ornament with a led in it to illuminate the spinning GnR record album underneath. If you spin that enough times you light Slash Solo mode which you start by hitting the scoop. If you ever start a mode, you can quickly Read the LCDs for instructions, but your goal is to continue to spin the record by hitting the post as much as you can during the mode without draining to collect points. You either complete it with spins or timer runs out or if you drain it ends.

Which GnR album did you get on your game ?
It's random at the factory! six possibilities.

#28929 40 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Oh,You'll know when you get there. I'll leave it at that.
So Slash's hat is just a game ornament with a led in it to illuminate the spinning GnR record album underneath. If you spin that enough times you light Slash Solo mode which you start by hitting the scoop. If you ever start a mode, you can quickly Read the LCDs for instructions, but your goal is to continue to spin the record by hitting the post as much as you can during the mode without draining to collect points. You either complete it with spins or timer runs out or if you drain it ends.
Which GnR album did you get on your game ?
It's random at the factory! six possibilities.

Thanks for the "hat tip"! Gee, I have no idea what album - how can I tell? (Noob status glaring here! Obviously I need to read through all 579 pages in this forum - I'm up to 10...LOL...!)

#28930 40 days ago

Owned the game for a while and just starting to put some games on. A quick observation and question\strategy on patches.

Observation: With the song modes being add-a-ball crazy. I feel like there could be better control on the amount of non-mode multiballs. I still don't know how to actually start some of them. They just seem to happen.

Observation #2: If there's ever a game for the PinWoofer..this is it. Man does it sound great over the stock setup.

Patches: On the rule sheet (which is listed as V1.2) it states "Collect Patches by spelling G-N-R on the left inlane, or by draining from the upper playfield on the LE."

So on the LE\CE...do I collect the patches from both the inlanes and the upper PF or just the upper PF?. Does one drain on the upper PF = a patch?
Once I collect a patch.. can I pick a new one during the same ball and collect another one? I would assume this is possible with the amount of patches available. If so how to I know I collected it?

#28931 40 days ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Owned the game for a while and just starting to put some games on. A quick observation and question\strategy on patches.
Observation: With the song modes being add-a-ball crazy. I feel like there could be better control on the amount of non-mode multiballs. I still don't know how to actually start some of them. They just seem to happen.
Observation #2: If there's ever a game for the PinWoofer..this is it. Man does it sound great over the stock setup.
Patches: On the rule sheet (which is listed as V1.2) it states "Collect Patches by spelling G-N-R on the left inlane, or by draining from the upper playfield on the LE."
So on the LE\CE...do I collect the patches from both the inlanes and the upper PF or just the upper PF?. Does one drain on the upper PF = a patch?
Once I collect a patch.. can I pick a new one during the same ball and collect another one? I would assume this is possible with the amount of patches available. If so how to I know I collected it?

I own an SE, so I can't speak specific to the other models. However, the way to earn a patch is by lighting up all three lamps in the GNR in-Lane (the second one on the left, that's fed directly by the Duff ramp on the SE, and that I believe is fed by the drain on the upper playfield on the other two models). There's three in-lanes in total, and using the flipper buttons will cycle the number of lamps lit in each lane. For example, you can hit the right in-lane twice (lighting up J-A), hit the left flipper button, and those two lamps would shift over to illuminate G-N instead. Finishing the GNR trio awards the selected patch. (Incidentally, finishing the A-M-P trio in the leftmost lane starts a multiball.) You can cycle through your desired patch by hitting the action button, or cycle backwards by holding the left flipper button and hitting the action button.

You can absolutely collect multiple patches on the same ball, and as an owner, you'll soon find that you have a desired strategy for which ones to collect, and in which order. All patches have a stated benefit, but if you hold a flipper button during gameplay and cycle through the Status Update screens, you'll also see the Patch Set screens that shows the benefits to collecting all the patches within a certain set. For example, collecting both the Gun and the Roses awards a scoring boost to Paradise City and Welcome to the Jungle song play. There's other unofficial sets that can help you as well - i.e. collecting Fender, Vater, and Duff will help you activate Band Frenzy during a song much more easily.

I'll talk patch strategy all day long - there's probably some changes to the strategy now that the new code is out - so let me know if you have other questions on it.

#28932 40 days ago

hahahaha….. Chaka, are those tears in your eyes?

IMG_0875.gifIMG_0875.gif
#28933 40 days ago

So did the board update last nite, I noticed a huge improvement in flipper strength and even the pop bumpers seemed more active....I am not sure if just changing the caps would have given the same results for a lot cheaper.

I am on latest code, Is there any reason to change any of the settings? I am running factory. My scores just seem so low, After playing for 20 mins I look up to a score of 3 mil...Just doesn't seem right to me .

#28934 40 days ago
Quoted from mtp78:

So did the board update last nite, I noticed a huge improvement in flipper strength and even the pop bumpers seemed more active....I am not sure if just changing the caps would have given the same results for a lot cheaper.
I am on latest code, Is there any reason to change any of the settings? I am running factory. My scores just seem so low, After playing for 20 mins I look up to a score of 3 mil...Just doesn't seem right to me .

Are you finishing any songs and completing an album mode?

#28935 40 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Are you finishing any songs and completing an album mode?

i finished rocket queen last nite , and got to Coma

#28936 39 days ago

I thought this also. I played a few games before I changed the caps..and didn't notice hardly any difference. I feel like the pops had more of a noticeable change than the flippers

Quoted from mtp78:

#28937 39 days ago

I thought this also. I played a few games before I changed the caps..and didn't notice hardly any difference. I feel like the pops had more of a noticeable change than the flippers

Did you already have the flipper strength increased through the game settings? I had on Wonka and couldn't notice a difference with the flippers...however, the magnets and kickback seemed more powerful. For GNR I had the flipper strength set to stock and I did notice an increase in power there.

#28938 39 days ago
Quoted from mtp78:

i finished rocket queen last nite , and got to Coma

I played Coma the other day and it felt like the scoring on that was not equal to what was done/time played. But that is the only scoring imbalance I have noticed so far. I need to play that mode a few more times to get a better sense. Maybe I wasn't doing as well as I thought. Wouldn't be the first time! I have everything set to stock (bye Chaka's shameless settings ) except for keeping balls locked up in guitar neck during songs. That is a must setting IMO. For me, the song scores seem to align well with playing time.

#28939 39 days ago

If you want to do better in songs you need to have your song value higher. You achieve this mostly by the booster multiballs. There's four of them and you need to learn where the trigger spots are.

If you're firing off booster multiballs more than you like because you don't know how you did it yet You can turn off stacking in the code now. They added this option. That way you can only have one booster multi at a time. But I can tell anybody that says this that they're just not at the point of adjusting to how this game is designed to be played. Sure you can change it, but it's a multiball heavy experience.
You can set super lock to zero to help calm things down during a song and park balls in the guitar lock if you want to do that. You can also stop the stacking of booster multi balls as I said, and you can use some of the settings to make the booster multiballs harder to achieve if you want But all that is in a sacrifice of lower scores.

So you kind of have to decide whether you want to favor the way the game was designed with the multi balls to get higher song value going into a song so you score higher or a calmer game with less multi balls and lower scores and lower chaos (fun?).

TLDR: learn the game how it was designed and understand the objectives components and reasons for the design first. After you understand the game tweak it to your heart's content.
You can find a lot of people in the posts on here saying the same thing. It's a little bit of a broken record.

Speaking of broken record bhelms you can tell Which album you have under the slash hat by looking at the sticker in the middle that'll represent one of the GNR albums.

#28940 38 days ago

The flipper settings were stock. It does have the precise flippers and fans. The were on the game when I got it. Never really thought the flippers were an issue.

DI seemed to be more noticeable after the cap change

Quoted from mostater:

Did you already have the flipper strength increased through the game settings? I had on Wonka and couldn't notice a difference with the flippers...however, the magnets and kickback seemed more powerful. For GNR I had the flipper strength set to stock and I did notice an increase in power there.

#28941 38 days ago
Quoted from mtp78:

The only score I'm good at is getting the Biggest Loser high score - that I've done multiple times but my actual GC score is still the one I set years ago on the old code.
Tips for keeping the song going? How much can you really push the cradling once you have the 2 patches

#28942 38 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

The only score I'm good at is getting the Biggest Loser high score - that I've done multiple times but my actual GC score is still the one I set years ago on the old code.

You need a hug

IMG_3254.gifIMG_3254.gif
#28943 37 days ago

Quick question on the patches. If I collect one..does it move on to the next one, or do I need to move it with the action button?

#28944 37 days ago

Quick question on the patches. If I collect one..does it move on to the next one, or do I need to move it with the action button?

Yes and yes. You're being intentional with your patches, so you *probably* aren't looking for the next one in sequence. I have the number of action button presses after collecting the Fender and companion patches more or less in muscle memory so I can collect the vendor patch set extra ball.

#28945 37 days ago

Hold left flipper while hitting the action button to go backwards when selecting the patch. Helps a ton when going for certain patch sets.

#28946 37 days ago

Also the sets are colour coded from the action button, eg Red is Gun and Roses

#28947 37 days ago
Quoted from DKong:

Also the sets are colour coded from the action button, eg Red is Gun and Roses

Yes, this is very helpful once I learned this.
I think the new new status screen for patch sets might also show the color for the set. Not sure but it does show you what you've collected and what remains in each set.

#28948 37 days ago

Although to be fair, a lot of the sets are "blue", which isn't always helpful. But I do know that the unlimited multiball ones are orange, the underwear set is pink, and the Game Logo/Special (only unlocked after getting three other patches first) is teal. Owners have the option of setting the Special to be either a free game, or an extra ball.

#28949 37 days ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Although to be fair, a lot of the sets are "blue", which isn't always helpful. But I do know that the unlimited multiball ones are orange, the underwear set is pink, and the Game Logo/Special (only unlocked after getting three other patches first) is teal. Owners have the option of setting the Special to be either a free game, or an extra ball.

Does blue maybe mean it's just not part of a patch set?

#28950 37 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Does blue maybe mean it's just not part of a patch set?

That sounds feasible

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Olive Branch, MS
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Emerald Hills, CA
$ 210.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 29,201 posts in this topic. You are on page 579 of 585.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.