IMG_3667.gif
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3641.gif
IMG_2031 (resized).jpg
IMG_3626.gif
IMG_3608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1048.gif

Topic index (key posts)

80 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 29,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 565 of 584.
#28201 3 months ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

The mode itself for as far as i can see has not changed, However the scoring now has made it worth playing and also if i am not mistaken if you get far enough in the victory lanes it also awards an extra ball which i really like since it is a challenging mode to get that far.

I really wish they’d stack other elements of the game with it. But at least they’re giving it attention, so I really can’t complain.

#28202 3 months ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

When are they expecting the code to be done? Is the beta code public?
Thanks
Richard

They just said Q2, but you can do the betas by signing up for the beta channel now.

EDIT: Beaten!

#28203 3 months ago

Now THIS is what I'm talking about...Incentives for the special modes, this feels like a completely different game...just scored huge jackpots for a 6 Ball Powerchord (53 Mil) and completing the Chinese Democracy Mini Wizard (59 mil)

20240407_215630 (resized).jpg20240407_215630 (resized).jpg20240407_215717 (resized).jpg20240407_215717 (resized).jpg20240407_215654 (resized).jpg20240407_215654 (resized).jpg
#28204 3 months ago

I have not downloaded the betas at home but based on the reception so far, I am anticipating the next official code update. Bring it on

I do play GNR elsewhere in a tournament setting once a month, and this is where I have a small concern. Obviously starting at least one song is the aim; it is hard but not impossible to win otherwise.

But every now again I fail to start a song, often after getting lots of patches, doing the booster multiballs and locking four or five balls. Frustrating, but sometimes I’ve done enough to get a couple of million points up

It seems now based on these mammoth scores for songs that you can forget about winning if you don’t start a song? Is that the view of those who have played the betas?

#28205 3 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Now THIS is what I'm talking about...Incentives for the special modes, this feels like a completely different game...just scored huge jackpots for a 6 Ball Powerchord (53 Mil) and completing the Chinese Democracy Mini Wizard (59 mil)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, I just got a 6 ball power chord on vers 2.01 and got a pissy 6 million. Hurry and release the latest code.

#28206 3 months ago
Quoted from Chambo:

I have not downloaded the betas at home but based on the reception so far, I am anticipating the next official code update. Bring it on
I do play GNR elsewhere in a tournament setting once a month, and this is where I have a small concern. Obviously starting at least one song is the aim; it is hard but not impossible to win otherwise.
But every now again I fail to start a song, often after getting lots of patches, doing the booster multiballs and locking four or five balls. Frustrating, but sometimes I’ve done enough to get a couple of million points up
It seems now based on these mammoth scores for songs that you can forget about winning if you don’t start a song? Is that the view of those who have played the betas?

Yes, and in a tournament setting, I'd start a song on 3rd ball regardless of how much or little prep work has been done. The beta scoring is much improved, but the bulk of points still comes from song modes

#28207 3 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Yes, and in a tournament setting, I'd start a song on 3rd ball regardless of how much or little prep work has been done. The beta scoring is much improved, but the bulk of points still comes from song modes

That's true but in a tourney situation it is probably worthwhile to cash out on the song early vs. pushing it and losing everything. Preferably once you've qualified the Album. Album modes may even be more lucrative than song modes now when you consider how fast the points build up. I got 153 million in Thirst for Carnage and that was likely all done in under a minute.

#28208 3 months ago

Finally updated the code, was waiting until I could get the Herculese Cap upgrade but sadly not shipping to AUS at this stage, if anyone would be able to purchase and forward to me at my expense would be appreciated.

First game was huge, didn't get much more added to the pictured score

IMG_3148 (resized).jpegIMG_3148 (resized).jpeg
#28209 3 months ago

I posted this in another thread but I figured I'd post here as well to get the advice (albeit biased) of folks that have owned this pin for awhile:

I really want my own pinball machine and only have room for one in my life most likely. GnR is one of my favorite bands and He-Man/MOTU is one of my dream themes. Since no He-Man pin appears to be in the horizon, I've been researching GnR like crazy. I've only ever played an SE on location. Scoop release would shoot the ball straight down the middle every fucking time. Hated it. But that was awhile ago. Apparently, that's an issue easily fixed on a well maintained machine.

Theme is a big deal to me. I have a rock n roll themed bar with some GnR memorabilia in it (I even have a microphone I caught from Axl himself at a show) so GnR is one of my two grails (behingd MOTU). But I still want it to be enjoyable long term.

I found one LE near me in the Southside of Pittsburgh. I'll make it down there to play it sometime soon. I wanted to ask everyone how they felt given recent beta code updates? But also overall, is there much buyers remorse?Anyone have any insight? GnR seems to be a relatively polarizing pinball machine.

#28210 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

I posted this in another thread but I figured I'd post here as well to get the advice (albeit biased) of folks that have owned this pin for awhile:
I really want my own pinball machine and only have room for one in my life most likely. GnR is one of my favorite bands and He-Man/MOTU is one of my dream themes. Since no He-Man pin appears to be in the horizon, I've been researching GnR like crazy. I've only ever played an SE on location. Scoop release would shoot the ball straight down the middle every fucking time. Hated it. But that was awhile ago. Apparently, that's an issue easily fixed on a well maintained machine.
Theme is a big deal to me. I have a rock n roll themed bar with some GnR memorabilia in it (I even have a microphone I caught from Axl himself at a show) so GnR is one of my two grails (behingd MOTU). But I still want it to be enjoyable long term.
I found one LE near me in the Southside of Pittsburgh. I'll make it down there to play it sometime soon. I wanted to ask everyone how they felt given recent beta code updates? But also overall, is there much buyers remorse?Anyone have any insight? GnR seems to be a relatively polarizing pinball machine.

I commented in the other thread, but now hearing about your bar and love of gnr, it’s a must have for you imo.

#28211 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

It's easily my favorite machine that I own.
I think it's mostly polarizing if you for some reason don't like multi-ball and are concerned about playfield pooling.
The game won game of the year when it was released, it's got tons of assets, the GNR band members worked on the game, artwork is amazing, you can easily upgrade the audio package to make it sound amazing, flipper capacitor upgrades make a huge difference, the code always gives you more to do. I could go on, but if you like GNR as a band at all, this machine is a clear winner. Especially with pinball prices right now, you can get a pretty good deal on one.

#28212 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

my wife loves the machine. I am not a great player but i don't like the GnR machine as much as my two stern machines. Its pretty and i am not selling but for ME i wouldn't buy it again. Yes i am keeping it because the wife likes the music a lot and she enjoys the machine. For me i like the Godzilla machine much more. My first was Munsters, then the GnR and we just got the Godzilla. If i had to give one away it would be the Jersey Jack machine. The real decision is easy for you, buy the GnR. You love the band and the music. The new i/o board is reported to fix the weak flippers and new code is coming. I will buy the new i/o board when it is in stock again. Maybe those two thing will make me like the machine more. It is pretty cool, just not in the current state for me.

#28213 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

I pre ordered my LE, the day it was announced. It's not going anywhere. Buy the game. There's some smoking hot deals on it that pop up occasionally.

#28214 3 months ago

It is by far my favorite machine. With new I/o board and the new code updates, it has cemented itself as my favorite. I love my Godzilla as well, but there is a rush you get playing this game that no other can replicate. Highly recommend you get the Concert Edition Pinstadiums. It will blow your mind in person. Pinwoofer upgrade and Sub are a must for this game.

If you have only played the Se, then you have never really played the game. Completely different feel from the LE and CE.

#28215 3 months ago

Fabulous game, and if you're a GnR fan, it's highly recommended as a single-pin. IMHO, the second best value in a modern pin today (first being Dialed In.). With so many GnRs produced, I personally don't think it has much upside appreciation, but it's a great deal right now for a fantastic title.

#28216 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

GNR is awesome. Definitely get the LE if you do buy. A couple things to keep in mind:
1. I hope you’re prepared to tinker and maintain a pinball machine. I find JJP games need more tinkering and attention than sterns. Mainly due to all the extras they pack into their games. So be warned/prepared

2. Value. You should be able to get a real good deal on a home use only GNRLE right now (6-8k). But if you buy used, make sure you buy from a trusted pinhead that is transparent with any issues, whether small or big. If you buy new; be prepared to lose a few grand right off the bat. For a first pin; I always recommend new because it will become your baby and you’ll know all the details of it inside and out from the very first play. But, value wise it does not make sense to buy new right now.

#28217 3 months ago

Sorry if this was discussed prior but I couldn’t find it. I cashed out of a song (I think it was This I Love” for 210 mil) and the game kinda crashed. Screen stayed white and lights on playfield kept flashing like they do after you cash out but it was “stuck” in that and never kicked out a ball and even after putting a ball in play, no switches registered. So I just had to reboot. Anyone else have this issue and is it only with certain songs?

1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
#28218 3 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

GNR is awesome. Definitely get the LE if you do buy. A couple things to keep in mind:
1. I hope you’re prepared to tinker and maintain a pinball machine. I find JJP games need more tinkering and attention than sterns. Mainly due to all the extras they pack into their games. So be warned/prepared
2. Value. You should be able to get a real good deal on a home use only GNRLE right now (6-8k). But if you buy used, make sure you buy from a trusted pinhead that is transparent with any issues, whether small or big. If you buy new; be prepared to lose a few grand right off the bat. For a first pin; I always recommend new because it will become your baby and you’ll know all the details of it inside and out from the very first play. But, value wise it does not make sense to buy new right now.

agree, i purchased three NIB games over the last few years all needed some fiddling. Godzilla for example the shooter rod was installed out of alignment and did not work out of the box. GnR was pretty good to go for the first 100 plays then needed some fasteners tightened, a broken spring or too, flippers never seemed very good need some adjustments. Munsters shook some plastics loose pretty quick but was best out of the box.

My GnR is numbered in the 600's and i purchased before the price increase but it was full price and it sucks it is valued less today, but I am not selling so its a non issue. JJP in my opinion produced too many of these "limited" edition machines and i agree they don't have much of an upside for resale price. Prices are clearly down and new machines are available. JJP really missed an opportunity waiting so long to work on the code. All based on my opinion being an old-non skilled player that spent too much in the arcade in the late 1970's.

#28219 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

Hey Chuck - I was in the same boat as you a couple of years ago. I'd always wanted a pinball machine of my own, but it wasn't until I played a GNR for the first time that I knew that was the one I wanted. I ended up getting an SE, and I'm still playing it very consistently after all this time, despite it being the only machine I own. What I like is that it's extremely challenging - but not impossible - to "beat" the game. I have phases where I play for high scores, and phases where I try to reach the final Not In This Lifetime mode. I've probably got well over a thousand games under my belt, and I've only reached that mode 7-8 times.

I've always been a sucker for multiball on any machine I play, so that's partly why I think this machine has had such long-lasting appeal for me. But I'm also a huge fan of GNR's music to begin with - and with 16 songs available to me (I have kids, so Adult Mode and the extra five songs remain off at my house), there's enough variety to my gameplay when I want there to be.

Everything I know about pinball maintenance, I've learned from this thread right here. It's a great community, and super helpful every time I've needed it. With that said, the scoop shooting straight down the middle was an extremely easy fix, even for me. I wouldn't let that factor into your decision at all.

Zero buyer's remorse here. My machine has probably depreciated over $1k since I bought it, but I figure the value will only go up with this long-awaited code release. The way I figure it, whenever it comes time to part with the machine, a $500/yr "rental fee" would have been way worth it.

Hope this helps!

#28220 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

How do you feel about Multiballs?

#28221 3 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

How do you feel about Multiballs?

I love multi balls. I'm not a pro player by any means but it's typically what I'm chasing down. Like in Godzilla I'm constantly trying to load the building up or gunning for mecha Godzilla to get the multi ball.

#28222 3 months ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Hey Chuck - I was in the same boat as you a couple of years ago. I'd always wanted a pinball machine of my own, but it wasn't until I played a GNR for the first time that I knew that was the one I wanted. I ended up getting an SE, and I'm still playing it very consistently after all this time, despite it being the only machine I own. What I like is that it's extremely challenging - but not impossible - to "beat" the game. I have phases where I play for high scores, and phases where I try to reach the final Not In This Lifetime mode. I've probably got well over a thousand games under my belt, and I've only reached that mode 7-8 times.
I've always been a sucker for multiball on any machine I play, so that's partly why I think this machine has had such long-lasting appeal for me. But I'm also a huge fan of GNR's music to begin with - and with 16 songs available to me (I have kids, so Adult Mode and the extra five songs remain off at my house), there's enough variety to my gameplay when I want there to be.
Everything I know about pinball maintenance, I've learned from this thread right here. It's a great community, and super helpful every time I've needed it. With that said, the scoop shooting straight down the middle was an extremely easy fix, even for me. I wouldn't let that factor into your decision at all.
Zero buyer's remorse here. My machine has probably depreciated over $1k since I bought it, but I figure the value will only go up with this long-awaited code release. The way I figure it, whenever it comes time to part with the machine, a $500/yr "rental fee" would have been way worth it.
Hope this helps!

This is great to hear. How easy is it to turn on adult mode? Like for after the kids go to bed? That would be my plan.

#28223 3 months ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I commented in the other thread, but now hearing about your bar and love of gnr, it’s a must have for you imo.

Thanks man! Theme wise it's a no brainer. I found a new one for roughly 8500 so that's what I'm looking at. I just need to get down to Velum Fermentation and try the only one in Pittsburgh.

#28224 3 months ago
Quoted from replacement:

my wife loves the machine. I am not a great player but i don't like the GnR machine as much as my two stern machines. Its pretty and i am not selling but for ME i wouldn't buy it again. Yes i am keeping it because the wife likes the music a lot and she enjoys the machine. For me i like the Godzilla machine much more. My first was Munsters, then the GnR and we just got the Godzilla. If i had to give one away it would be the Jersey Jack machine. The real decision is easy for you, buy the GnR. You love the band and the music. The new i/o board is reported to fix the weak flippers and new code is coming. I will buy the new i/o board when it is in stock again. Maybe those two thing will make me like the machine more. It is pretty cool, just not in the current state for me.

Do new machines ship with an updated io board? You can't just increase flipper strength in the settings somewhere?

#28225 3 months ago
Quoted from Trojanlaw:

It is by far my favorite machine. With new I/o board and the new code updates, it has cemented itself as my favorite. I love my Godzilla as well, but there is a rush you get playing this game that no other can replicate. Highly recommend you get the Concert Edition Pinstadiums. It will blow your mind in person. Pinwoofer upgrade and Sub are a must for this game.
If you have only played the Se, then you have never really played the game. Completely different feel from the LE and CE.

Are the pinstadiums just enhanced light show? Isn't the out of the box light show universally acclaimed?
I would also look into a sub someday. I would probably move my outlaw from my home theater system to put on the GnR and put some new hotness in my home theater but that would be after I saved some more money after going in so big for a pin.

#28226 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

Do new machines ship with an updated io board? You can't just increase flipper strength in the settings somewhere?

GNR does not ship with the new IO board. Increasing the flipper pulse time in settings does not have the same effect.
However, you can DIY an upgrade yourself or get a pretty non-invasive mod (HerculEASE) to get the same effect.

#28227 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

This is great to hear. How easy is it to turn on adult mode? Like for after the kids go to bed? That would be my plan.

It only takes 10-15 seconds in the settings to switch it, although the machine requires a reboot for it to go into effect. Call it 90 seconds tops, and then you've excluded It's So Easy, Out Ta Get Me, Mr. Brownstone, Double Talkin Jive, and Coma.

For what it's worth, songs like My Michelle and You Could Be Mine are not able to be excluded. Coincidentally (or not), those two quickly became my then-9 yr old's favorites when we first got the machine. But what are you gonna do?

#28228 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

Are the pinstadiums just enhanced light show? Isn't the out of the box light show universally acclaimed?
I would also look into a sub someday. I would probably move my outlaw from my home theater system to put on the GnR and put some new hotness in my home theater but that would be after I saved some more money after going in so big for a pin.

The PinStadiums are just additional lights. The concert edition ones duplicate the hot-rails and are pretty awesome, but expensive. The regular edition ones tie into a single GI LED for illumination, and a flasher for strobe effect.

#28229 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

I love multi balls. I'm not a pro player by any means but it's typically what I'm chasing down. Like in Godzilla I'm constantly trying to load the building up or gunning for mecha Godzilla to get the multi ball.

Loves Multiballs and GNR?... doesn't have the pin YET?
One word: masterpiece!
I'm stumped what took so long.

I caught the release promo one Sunday, December 30, 2020. Never heard of JJP. Never thought to own a pin... But I had to have it. Put down my deposit online at JJP right after the promo. No research.
Discovering in my call Monday you talk to Jen found out the news... There's a line. A big effing long one, waiting 11 months from order date to my complete surprise.
Fast forward to November, make that slow forward, between that time I discovered this website.
It's bolted. Masterpiece!

#28230 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

Just wait for the new power driver boards to come back in stock and swap one of those in. You can DIY it, but I wouldn't recommend it for a novice. Pinball Life will have more in May.

#28231 3 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I caught the release promo one Sunday, December 30, 2020. Never heard of JJP. Never thought to own a pin... But I had to have it. Put down my deposit online at JJP right after the promo. No research.
Discovering in my call Monday you talk to Jen found out the news... There's a line. A big effing long one, waiting 11 months from order date to my complete surprise.
Fast forward to November, make that slow forward, between that time I discovered this website.

Hahaha. That's great man! Love to hear it. Do you guys actually bolt your pins to the floor or is that just an expression? I'm going to try and play it this weekend and then we'll go from there. Two reasons it took me so long:
1). I'd rather have a He-Man pin and didn't want to deal with selling an interim pin and I felt the rumors were solid. That was over a year ago. I'm sick of waiting. Foo fighters came out and I tried it and really liked it but foo fighters are just average to me as a theme. It's still on my shortlist.
2) I did go play a GnR but it was an SE and I swear the scoop shot straight down the middle. I thought I was supposed to rock the machine at the right time and it was a difficulty thing. I was like, "well, this sucks." Thought I'd do a little research recently and revisit it. Figured I'd give it another chance and found out that it's really not supposed to do that.

And now, here I am.

#28232 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

Hahaha. That's great man! Love to hear it. Do you guys actually bolt your pins to the floor or is that just an expression? I'm going to try and play it this weekend and then we'll go from there. Two reasons it took me so long:
1). I'd rather have a He-Man pin and didn't want to deal with selling an interim pin and I felt the rumors were solid. That was over a year ago. I'm sick of waiting. Foo fighters came out and I tried it and really liked it but foo fighters are just average to me as a theme. It's still on my shortlist.
2) I did go play a GnR but it was an SE and I swear the scoop shot straight down the middle. I thought I was supposed to rock the machine at the right time and it was a difficulty thing. I was like, "well, this sucks." Thought I'd do a little research recently and revisit it. Figured I'd give it another chance and found out that it's really not supposed to do that.
And now, here I am.

It's an expression

I had a similar experience with an LE my location after I owned mine. It had all kinds of problems including the scoop issue. I walked away saying I feel sorry for whoever plays this one first.

Then I had a similar experience as you with Rush. My favorite band. I went on location to assess and it was in such bad shape It was always draining the outlanes. The volume was so low and I walked away happy to save the money. But disappointed at the same time. Fast forward a couple months to a different location where I have the complete opposite experience And I played it for an hour and just so much fun. I ordered it. That was my second pin, and I'm at Max capacity.
GNR is a GREAT first pin, speaking from experience. It was a little daunting first time my pin needed maintenance. I was so nervous the first time pulling the glass off. Lol.... memories. There was a short span of time when I first got it I felt like I was pulling the glass more than I was playing it. I had no frame of reference and no pinball friends outside of here This forum is amazing.
I learned a lot about pinball both how to fix it and how to play it! You're in a great spot timing wise to pick one up. I look forward to hearing more about your journey on pinside! Exciting!

#28233 3 months ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Saw the release video and 20 seconds in knew i had a problem. I just had my Iron Maiden Premium for 2 months and had to let that go to soon. Loved that game but had to make a sacrifice to get Guns n Roses. Never regretted it, especially after the band signed my apron but am glad to report that next month Iron maiden Premium is gonna join my bolted to the ground and poured in concrete GnR. Two of the best rock games side by side, i couldn't be happier.

#28234 3 months ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Saw the release video and 20 seconds in knew i had a problem. I just had my Iron Maiden Premium for 2 months and had to let that go to soon. Loved that game but had to make a sacrifice to get Guns n Roses. Never regretted it, especially after the band signed my apron but am glad to report that next month Iron maiden Premium is gonna join my bolted to the ground and poured in concrete GnR. Two of the best rock games side by side, i couldn't be happier.

So you decided to keep the Maiden? I've played Iron Maiden quite a bit and I really like it but never felt compelled to own it. My wife can't stand them so I don't want something blaring iron maiden all the time, haha. She likes GnR though so that's working in my favor. She also loves Foo Fighters which is why that machine was always on my list. But GnR was my favorite band for a large part of my life. I'm pretty over them now with no new music and the overpriced samey tours for like a decade now. But I still love the music that exists and I love pinball and have all the other memorabilia in my bar (which is rock n roll themed) so it's a natural fit. As long as it plays well which I know is a decision only I can make. Hope to get out to Velum Fermentation this weekend and check it out.

#28235 3 months ago
Quoted from replacement:

JJP in my opinion produced too many of these "limited" edition machines and i agree they don't have much of an upside for resale price.

Keep in mind that a JJP Limited Edition (LE) pin is not limited in production numbers. Only the Collectors Edition (CE) has a limited production run. But I agree with your point, 1000 CE's is not "limited" enough to keep value these days.

#28236 3 months ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Keep in mind that a JJP Limited Edition (LE) pin is not limited in production numbers. Only the Collectors Edition (CE) has a limited production run. But I agree with your point, 1000 CE's is not "limited" enough to keep value these days.

Didn't they limit the LE to 5000?

#28237 3 months ago

was GNR CE limited to 500 ?

#28238 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

that was my understanding

#28239 3 months ago
Quoted from luch:

was GNR CE limited to 500 ?

Correct.

Quoted from ChuckRock:

Correct.

#28240 3 months ago
Quoted from ChuckRock:

Isn't an "LE at 5000" units an oxymoron? Unless the "L" stands for "Lotsofem" instead of "Limited"?

Btw, I own an LE but always thought it was funny they sold so many units under that banner.

#28241 3 months ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Isn't an "LE at 5000" units an oxymoron? Unless the "L" stands for "Lotsofem" instead of "Limited"?
Btw, I own an LE but always thought it was funny they sold so many units under that banner.

agree, 5,000 pinball machine is more than the market demand.

#28242 3 months ago

I’ve never had a problem with the tier model of LE/CE because I understood that the LE is basically the premium. Yes it’s always limited, just limited to a large amount. The CE is obviously the real limited edition. I’ve never cared how many they made of either because I buy them for fun, and not resale value. That said, it’s probably less confusing for people if they go with a platform more like Elton is with a platinum/CE model. Either way, no matter what you want to call it, the companies including stern will just create a special edition if market demands it and then typically that’s usually the most limited of all.

#28243 3 months ago

Kind of surprised there are still GnR's for sale on Pinside right now. If I owned one, I would hold on to it until that code update came out. When it is done, it could really change the experience. The bits and pieces I am hearing from the beta group is really promising.

I thought I would also throw out a big THANK YOU to the group working the beta. I don't think people realize that without these folks doing this, it wouldn't be nearly as good of an update. I work in the software industry and beta groups are priceless in the dev cycle. Some of these people have had to reinstall everything to get things to work. Blowing away high scores and dealing with some serious bugs along the way. Hats off to you guys!

Dave

#28244 3 months ago

The SE is the real LE only 300 made.

#28245 3 months ago

In the market still. Does the pinwoofer kit add much to the game? Seems like it would.
Looking at a GnR with one installed.

Thanks!
Richard

#28246 3 months ago

In the market still. Does the pinwoofer kit add much to the game? Seems like it would.
Thanks!
Richard

The stock sound isn't great on GNR. Pinwoofer is a huge upgrade and well worth it in this game.

#28247 3 months ago

Thanks!
Richard

Yes indeed. A nice upgrade. Lots of people do the Pinwoofer and still add an external sub, myself included

#28248 3 months ago

Thanks!
Richard

I dont have pinwoofer, but external sub is a must at minimum.

#28249 3 months ago

I have factory system with a Polk sub and it sounds great imo

#28250 3 months ago

Polk Audio SW10 on all games.
Two per box

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wentzville, MO
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Shawano, WI
7,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Midland, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Olive Branch, MS
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Juz PINBALL Mods

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 29,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 565 of 584.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.