Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 560.
#2601 3 years ago

Anyone have a list of rubbers for this game yet?

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5755

Still empty

#2602 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

What do you care?
I have trays of the stuff.

Well people are complaining about the rubbers wearing out quickly which you have mentioned several times so I figured I would ask you which ones are you going to use on YOUR GNR!

#2603 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Rum bottles and the you know Disney mindset now days

Yep , it was Disney that wouldn't let them have rum in the rum bottles , not jjp .
Pretty silly considering no one would have noticed , yet they show ships being blowen up .

#2604 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin: I've always seen $2.00, but maybe thats just a local thing?

Most new games are $2 over here .
I'm not an operator but my theory is ...
You would make more money at $1 a game .
If you change $5 and play a couple of quick games , you're more likely to say fuck it and not play any more .
But the longer you play a game , get the feel of it and learn the shots , chances are , you'll spend the $5 .
If you're in an arcade or barcade or cinema , generally you're filling in time and feel a lot happier pumping in dollar coins than $2 a game , so in the end you'll spend more .

#2605 3 years ago
Quoted from Aliias:

Anyone have a list of rubbers for this game yet?
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5755
Still empty

I'm working on it. Going to complete a list this evening hopefully.

#2606 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

My record assembly came loose again.
Attaching the exploded view from the manual.
I can’t seem to tighten #4 to the disk #11.
I put pressure on the spinner and tighten #15 with my 1/4 nut driver but it doesn’t seem to tighten up. So I’m guessing it’s stripped or maybe I just need to lift the decal up and put a screw driver on #16 while tighten #15?
But then, if I lift the decal, will my decal on the disk be ruined?[quoted image]

WTF ! How cool is that to have...a manual on the screen. Excellent!

#2607 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any owners here have GnR DE too?

Yes. And it's not going anywhere when my CE comes in. It's still a great DE and with a Color DMD, Pinsound and PinWoofer - it's amazing!

#2608 3 years ago

My distributor is telling me probably this month. Stoked!

#2609 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

My distributor is telling me probably this month.

For which model?

#2611 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'm working on it. Going to complete a list this evening hopefully.

Ok, I spoke with the parts guys over at JJP this morning, they accessed the BOM list and gave me their list of rubber rings for the LE. I assume it's the same for the CE, and probably will work for the SE. I created a kit on Titans website. Clear rings with red flippers, just like stock. 1 extra ring of each size. I havnt personally verified these sizes, but the list was straight from JJP. I'll verify sizes and quantities personally in a few days when I swap mine.

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1503

#2612 3 years ago

Ok, I spoke with the parts guys over at JJP this morning, they accessed the BOM list and gave me their list of rubber rings for the LE. I assume it's the same for the CE, and probably will work for the SE. I created a kit on Titans website. Clear rings with red flippers, just like stock. 1 extra ring of each size. I havnt personally verified these sizes, but the list was straight from JJP. I'll verify sizes and quantities personally in a few days when I swap mine.

Thanks for doing this! Kit has been ordered!

#2613 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Well people are complaining about the rubbers wearing out quickly which you have mentioned several times so I figured I would ask you which ones are you going to use on YOUR GNR!

Any red rubber NOT from JJP or Pinball Life.. Just swap it out and forget it.

I don't bother even looking up the old suppliers because its the kind of stuff you have coming out of your ears. I would think someone who has done as much work as you would too... Are the Happ, or WICO.. who knows anymore. It's not like the retailers advertise their source anymore.

#2614 3 years ago

Awesome waiting for the update . CE might have another ring or two for the COMA lock

#2615 3 years ago

Just realized on my kit the sling rubbers are listed at 2". That is correct per JJP. However, I just now adjusted the kit to include 2-1/4" rubbers since the ones from JJP seemed a hair tight. Just a personal preference.

#2616 3 years ago

Just realized on my kit the sling rubbers are listed at 2". That is correct per JJP. However, I just now adjusted the kit to include 2-1/4" rubbers since the ones from JJP seemed a hair tight. Just a personal preference.

Thanks Scribbles!

#2617 3 years ago

You're welcome. Love the Titan product!

#2618 3 years ago

Where’s all the unboxing pics guys? Wonder how many games have shipped so far.

#2619 3 years ago

Has anyone created a list of the patch sets? I've found 3 so far. Don't plan to take the glass off to find these as I think it is more satisfying to earn them and discover the sets.

#2620 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Has anyone created a list of the patch sets? I've found 3 so far. Don't plan to take the glass off to find these as I think it is more satisfying to earn them and discover the sets.

What exactly do the patches give you or do?

#2621 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

What exactly do the patches give you or do?

Each patch earned (by spelling GNR @ left inlane) has a specific benefit that is stated as you cycle through them with the action button. Just look at the mini LCD as you push the button. Once you know what patch you want to go for just leave it and it won't change. Patch SETS are sets of like patches that earn an even better benefit.

On the LE/CE you will get a GNR letter spotted if the ball drains through the hole under the flipper on the upper PF.

#2622 3 years ago

Oh goodie, more stuff to look forward to soon

90ADE6A9-8405-4D3D-B3F9-1F0F9D12FC5B (resized).jpeg90ADE6A9-8405-4D3D-B3F9-1F0F9D12FC5B (resized).jpeg
#2623 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

On the LE/CE you will get a GNR letter spotted if the ball drains through the hole under the flipper on the upper PF.

Whoa awesome! I didn’t know that, very cool as I thought the SE would be the better game for patch strategy. These guys think of everything

#2624 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Any red rubber NOT from JJP or Pinball Life.. Just swap it out and forget it.
I don't bother even looking up the old suppliers because its the kind of stuff you have coming out of your ears. I would think someone who has done as much work as you would too... Are the Happ, or WICO.. who knows anymore. It's not like the retailers advertise their source anymore.

Were you lucky enough to get a CE or are you getting a LE?

#2625 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

[quoted image]

Wait what????

#2626 3 years ago

Titan kit ordered. Thanks for posting!!

#2627 3 years ago

And here we find the Pragmatist........ good effort

#2628 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

[quoted image]

So the Collector’s owners will have one of those beautiful T-Shirts?...

CA411E7F-5E58-420A-B4FC-2314633ACA94 (resized).jpegCA411E7F-5E58-420A-B4FC-2314633ACA94 (resized).jpeg
#2629 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Whoa awesome! I didn’t know that, very cool as I thought the SE would be the better game for patch strategy. These guys think of everything

Yeah it is a good idea. Beware however as draining through that hole can put the ball in danger @ the right outlane.

#2630 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yeah it is a good idea. Beware however as draining through that hole can put the ball in danger @ the right outlane.

If the machine is level l to r that shouldn't be an issue.

#2631 3 years ago

LE owners question... do you think it would be possible to add the cymbals to the jets on the SE?

#2632 3 years ago

Shit shit shit... I'm home and looking at the rings on my machine. I believe JJP gave me the ring count for a SE. I specifically told them LE, but mistakes happen. The quantities on some of the rings are not correct for the LE model. I'll keep counting on my machine, and call them again tomorrow to confirm.

#2633 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Were you lucky enough to get a CE or are you getting a LE?

Buddy already has a LE and has for weeks and another one is on the way within the circle - but thanks for your concern!!

#2634 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

LE owners question... do you think it would be possible to add the cymbals to the jets on the SE?

Just skimming the manual, it looks like they are only add ons to the pops. So it would more than likely work.

#2635 3 years ago

Shit shit shit... I'm home and looking at the rings on my machine. I believe JJP gave me the ring count for a SE. I specifically told them LE, but mistakes happen. The quantities on some of the rings are not correct for the LE model. I'll keep counting on my machine, and call them again tomorrow to confirm.

After comparing the list JJP gave me to my personal machine, it appears the only incorrect quantity was on the 3/16 i.d. post rings. JJP said 8, I count 14. The rest of the quantities in the kit I created should be good to go 100% for the LE model. New link to the corrected kit.

#2636 3 years ago

So with the LE's I keep reading that some people have had theirs for a few weeks, or are getting them as early as this month. I know they are on the line right now, but I also read that some aren't getting them until mid 2021. I don't know what JJP's production is like since this is my first.

#2637 3 years ago

After comparing the list JJP gave me to my personal machine, it appears the only incorrect quantity was on the 3/8 o.d. post rings. JJP said 8, I count 14. The rest of the quantities in the kit I created should be good to go 100% for the LE model. New link to the corrected kit.

Thanks for the hard work. Appreciate it!

#2638 3 years ago

When did you order?

#2639 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Most new games are $2 over here .
I'm not an operator but my theory is ...
You would make more money at $1 a game .
If you change $5 and play a couple of quick games , you're more likely to say fuck it and not play any more .
But the longer you play a game , get the feel of it and learn the shots , chances are , you'll spend the $5 .
If you're in an arcade or barcade or cinema , generally you're filling in time and feel a lot happier pumping in dollar coins than $2 a game , so in the end you'll spend more .

All the places in Brisbane are $1 per game

#2640 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Buddy already has a LE and has for weeks and another one is on the way within the circle - but thanks for your concern!!

Lol. No concern here buddy.

#2641 3 years ago

Last 10 or so games I thought my plunger felt a little different and even sounded different. I was right! Opened the coin door and peeked inside and found the rubber tip of the plunge sitting inside the cabinet.

are these supposed to just pop on and off? Do they pop back in easily? Or is this going to just keep happening?

***must’ve popped off while I was lifting and lowering the playfield trying to fix the record spinner.

0DECB191-1C8C-47E7-9FB7-B5220B6B2E16 (resized).jpeg0DECB191-1C8C-47E7-9FB7-B5220B6B2E16 (resized).jpegCD392925-2E98-4DA9-80DD-F89FAE661F65 (resized).jpegCD392925-2E98-4DA9-80DD-F89FAE661F65 (resized).jpeg
#2642 3 years ago

Last 10 or so games I thought my plunger felt a little different and even sounded different. I was right! Opened the coin door and peeked inside and found the rubber tip of the plunge sitting inside the cabinet.
250 plays and it took a shit? WTF.
I mean, I know this not a major thing but
are these supposed to just pop on and off? Do they pop back in easily? Or is this going to just keep happening?
The plunger is a soft plunge so it’s not like it’s getting any abuse. [quoted image][quoted image]

Check how close the plunger tip is to contacting something when you raise and lower your playfield. On just about all of my JJP pins I need to pull the plunger just a bit to lower the playfield or that will happen. I don't have my GNR pin yet, but check it.

#2643 3 years ago

My Subwoofer is lonely and needs his LE buddy

20201110_205259.jpg20201110_205259.jpg20201110_205308.jpg20201110_205308.jpg
#2644 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Check how close the plunger tip is to contacting something when you raise and lower your playfield. On just about all of my JJP pins I need to pull the plunger just a bit to lower the playfield or that will happen. I don't have my GNR pin yet, but check it.

That must’ve been it. Been lifting and lowering the playfield due to my record spinner falling apart. And when I lower my playfield down everytine it is a very tight fit and it fights me. It must’ve grazed it and pulled it off one of those times.

Thanks!

Damn it!

#2645 3 years ago

It’s pinball man!

#2646 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It’s pinball man!

Yeah yeah yeah....

I edited my post. My bad, I assumed it just broke but it was probably my doing.

I got my panties out of a bunch, now it’s your turn!

#2647 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice. Is that 12 inch? I have two of them for my TV.

#2648 3 years ago

***must’ve popped off while I was lifting and lowering the playfield trying to fix the record spinner. [quoted image][quoted image]

Happened to me too. Lowering the playfield is tight. It will hit the tip and tear it off. I now pull the plunger when lowering the playfield. They did send me a few new ones after it happened though.

#2649 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

All the places in Brisbane are $1 per game

What , $1 games and the Big Pineapple , you guys sure have it good

IMG_20201111_200024 (resized).jpgIMG_20201111_200024 (resized).jpg
#2650 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Loving the Schecter on the wall, tho!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 560.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.