IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 506 of 569.
#25252 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I had no idea about a German version,

Usually German versions don't use the lightening bolt "SS's" but rounded SS's.

LTG : )

#25253 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It gets better than that
[quoted image]

Just ridiculous, people believe that putting stupid prices on things makes them more desirable , or are seeing $$ signs in there eyes, it’s everything thou , old cars and even car parts have sky rocketed …

if anyone does stumble across a reasonable priced KISS premium in OZ please let me know, that would be much appreciated .

Cheers again everyone

#25254 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

…I’m sorry to ask you Sako, but I’m completely lost here……
I had no idea about a German version, is there a difference compared with the 600 Limited Editions made or what? …
Your plate and signed certificate it’s different or same as LE’s but just with a "60" or how’s that?
[quoted image][quoted image]

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/kiss-german-logo/

I'd be interested to see the modified translite. Did they get a special topper in Germany, too?

#25255 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It gets better than that
[quoted image]

Ha ha.. Liar too. There are 5 KISSLEs in Aus from Kiss Army. That price is a joke.

#25256 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd be interested to see the modified translite. Did they get a special topper in Germany, too?

Very interesting, I had no idea at all about that, and It feels great to learn about it after 4 decades … thanks PinMonk, I appreciate this a lot brother.

Quoted from LTG:

Usually German versions don't use the lightening bolt "SS's" but rounded SS's.
LTG : )

Thank you Lloyd, after your message I googled and found a few pics from a classic Bally with the round SS’s… impressive to be honest, I never catch that before.

#25257 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

playfield and backglass are completely changed for german market with normal "SS" by Stern.
The numbers of pins was limited to I guess around 50.
The offic. topper (I love it) was never offic. sold over german distributors.
The original pins with the "SS" Kiss brand incl. topper were imported via Austrian Stern distributors (they don´t have this political restrictions)

#25258 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you look in the topic index at the top of any page in this thread (click Keypost Summary to put them in order), there are links to the posts with details in the TECH:Lighting section. The TECH:Mod section has links to new brackets you can print if you have a 3D printer.

thank you, this was helpeful

#25259 1 year ago

Has anyone else got the Freddie’s mix colour plastic protectors for their game … definitely worth it.
Honestly the pic doesn’t do it any justice, they really change the whole atmosphere of the
game…..

Also Just wondering has any changed the top “backstage” plastic, to one thats completely clear,
Without “backstage” written on it., as I don’t want to wreck the original one….
For me I find it annoying as it blocks your view..

IMG_0894 (resized).jpegIMG_0894 (resized).jpegIMG_0895 (resized).jpegIMG_0895 (resized).jpeg
#25260 1 year ago
Quoted from Rivsta:

Has anyone else got the Freddie’s mix colour plastic protectors for their game … definitely worth it.
Honestly the pic doesn’t do it any justice, they really change the whole atmosphere of the
game…..
Also Just wondering has any changed the top “backstage” plastic, to one thats completely clear,
Without “backstage” written on it., as I don’t want to wreck the original one….
For me I find it annoying as it blocks your view..[quoted image][quoted image]

have a link for these?

#25262 1 year ago

I just got my GNR and my PinWoofer arrived as well as my hyperlights. Looking to install both this weekend and supper stoked to see what both add to the game! With these plastics, how painful was it to install all of them? Did you have to remove ramps ect? How long did the entire install take. THese are very interesting to me as they do look fantastic in the pick on thier website.

#25263 1 year ago

Here are a couple of pics with my Freddy plastics

03864D87-F675-4778-8F69-5031A43F2FF2 (resized).jpeg03864D87-F675-4778-8F69-5031A43F2FF2 (resized).jpeg2836EDD4-FC73-4080-8FE1-0CAFDFA4F2B8 (resized).jpeg2836EDD4-FC73-4080-8FE1-0CAFDFA4F2B8 (resized).jpegE1F1E86D-6DEB-49B7-A3C7-5EF531811FF1 (resized).jpegE1F1E86D-6DEB-49B7-A3C7-5EF531811FF1 (resized).jpeg
#25264 1 year ago

same here, I love the Convolux

IMG_3911 (resized).jpegIMG_3911 (resized).jpegIMG_3912 (resized).jpegIMG_3912 (resized).jpegIMG_3919 (resized).jpegIMG_3919 (resized).jpeg
#25266 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

Thanks I will order after work!

pls check also the recommendations on longer srews if needed.
Ask Fabian at Freddy, he is the expert.

#25267 1 year ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

I just got my GNR and my PinWoofer arrived as well as my hyperlights. Looking to install both this weekend and supper stoked to see what both add to the game! With these plastics, how painful was it to install all of them? Did you have to remove ramps ect? How long did the entire install take. THese are very interesting to me as they do look fantastic in the pick on thier website.

I installed majority of mine pretty easy, but you do need to remove the bass ramp and upper playfield, it really wasn’t that hard,
Just as a safe guard, before removing I took a video of all around the upper playfield as a reference point just in case I got stuck..
All the others were pretty straight forward, upper playfield took me a few hours as I never did it before and was taking it slow and easy
So I don’t stuff anything up… but in saying that I forgot to tighten some screws up, once I put it back together, and then being an expert it took me like 10 minutes to pull apart and tighten the screws.

#25268 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

have a link for these?</

have a link for these?

You’ll love ‘em, honestly so hard to capture that wow factor in photos , they are 100 x better once you see them in person,

#25269 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It gets better than that
[quoted image]

Wonder what the only one in the world signed by the band would do. Not that i am even thinking about selling mine.

20220624_203246 (resized).jpg20220624_203246 (resized).jpg
#25270 1 year ago

I have a GNR limited i think it is number 658 'ish. Does it update code automatically? because it is my understanding it is on the household WiFi. Pretty much a pinball rookie here. Thanks for the help.

#25271 1 year ago
Quoted from replacement:

I have a GNR limited i think it is number 658 'ish. Does it update code automatically? because it is my understanding it is on the household WiFi. Pretty much a pinball rookie here. Thanks for the help.

Never automatic...
If it's configured on your Wi-Fi network and online it checks for updates on boot up and you'll get an indication that says software update available in the upper left of the big screen.
If you want to manually check for an update, or perform the update you have to go in the diagnostics menu and manually choose the software update.

#25272 1 year ago

Quick question on Invisiglass and all the other non-glare glass. Is it treated on both sides, or just the side with the insignia? I'm guessing it's both sides, but just figured I'd ask. Thanks !

#25273 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

…I’m sorry to ask you Sako, but I’m completely lost here……
I had no idea about a German version, is there a difference compared with the 600 Limited Editions made or what? …
Your plate and signed certificate it’s different or same as LE’s but just with a "60" or how’s that?

Hey mate,
I’m not at home at moment to take other photos but yeah, the plaque is 03 of 60.
The mirror back glass, cab art is different and the playfield indicating Kiss is different.
I changed the dip switches from Germany to UK and it then has the DMD with the classic Kiss SS-Runen which is outlawed in Germany hence why Stern did a different run.
Gene Simmons did the SS-Runen for Kiss band as a kind of fuck you to Hitler, being Jewish and his mother survived 3 concentration camps.
This is still an official Kiss logo, contrary to what people said about this version of the pin as it’s what the band use on all their IP in Germany.
0E547AA8-328E-43AB-A302-D952119197B0 (resized).jpeg0E547AA8-328E-43AB-A302-D952119197B0 (resized).jpegA26D0464-E94D-4E88-A80D-E12FA7712499 (resized).jpegA26D0464-E94D-4E88-A80D-E12FA7712499 (resized).jpeg

#25274 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Hey mate,
I’m not at home at moment to take other photos but yeah, the plaque is 03 of 60.
The mirror back glass, cab art is different and the playfield indicating Kiss is different.
I changed the dip switches from Germany to UK and it then has the DMD with the classic Kiss SS-Runen which is outlawed in Germany hence why Stern did a different run.
Gene Simmons did the SS-Runen for Kiss band as a kind of fuck you to Hitler, being Jewish and his mother survived 3 concentration camps.
This is still an official Kiss logo, contrary to what people said about this version of the pin as it’s what the band use on all their IP in Germany.

Sako thank you! Simply amazing, you’re very lucky and privileged to have that game in your hands. I appreciate your message, those pics that you posted are two thumbs way up mate! In my personal opinion I think that those 60 Pinballs are the KISS truly and holy grail… Thanks for sharing!

#25275 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

Wonder what the only one in the world signed by the band would do. Not that i am even thinking about selling mine.
[quoted image]

I was able to get Duff to sign mine last year and he gave us a tour of his studio. He is really nice and down to earth. It’s so awesome that you got the whole band to sign yours! I’m still crossing my fingers that I’ll be able to get the others to sign mine as well. I might have an opportunity later this year, but I’m not holding my breath. I won’t be selling mine either.

IMG_5577 (resized).jpegIMG_5577 (resized).jpegIMG_5586 (resized).jpegIMG_5586 (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#25276 1 year ago

Anyone got the red pulsing robot eye
How you find it, is it reliable?
Looks very sweet, hate that crazy blinking yellow start button.

#25277 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I love the way the robot eye looks on the LE. Haven't had any issues with it, works like it should.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/hLePH9HBU4SE1E5bA

#25278 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Very reliable. Cool mod. Get the controller.
https://superskillshot.com/products/gus-n-roses-start-button

#25279 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

I was able to get Duff to sign mine last year and he gave us a tour of his studio. He is really nice and down to earth. It’s so awesome that you got the whole band to sign yours! I’m still crossing my fingers that I’ll be able to get the others to sign mine as well. I might have an opportunity later this year, but I’m not holding my breath. I won’t be selling mine either.

Yeah, Still can't believe Eric arranged that with Slash for me and Slash getting Duff and Axl to sign as well was epic. Must have accumulated some big karma points i was not aware off.

#25280 1 year ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I have got it on mine. I like how it suits the coloring of the game on mine. That yellow one was really sticking out.

#25281 1 year ago

Just a FYI, hyperlights are absolutely amazing and I mean amazing, such a well worth upgrade and use of $$. I also installed pinwoofer ko amp and yet another game changer the sound is incredible. If anyone is on the fence with anyone them don't be!!!!!

#25282 1 year ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

Just a FYI, hyperlights are absolutely amazing and I mean amazing, such a well worth upgrade and use of $$. I also installed pinwoofer ko amp and yet another game changer the sound is incredible. If anyone is on the fence with anyone them don't be!!!!!

Well done. Enjoy your ”new” game!

For anyone that wants to go to the next level.. install pin stadiums neo concert editions... I happen to have a set on the market deeply discounted.

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “These are not the latest Atom versions that just came out (those are $649+tax and a possibly a wait list) The Retail price on these new was $549 plus tax from Pinstadium... So sav...”
2023-04-21
Nashville, TN
350 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 407 times

Compare the cost savings of my first gen to the new Atoms..
Here's the new ATOMS if you'd rather have the latest like me....

#25283 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Well done. Enjoy your ”new” game!
For anyone that wants to go to the next level.. install pin stadiums neo concert editions... I happen to have a set on the market deeply discounted.

This is a solid price. I have the Neos still and they’re awesome. I’d consider the upgrade but spending another $650 is really hard to justify. Would love to hear your thoughts on the difference once you’ve had some time to compare the two.

Mod - For Sale

GNR Pinstadium Neo Concert Edition!

Used, good condition - “These are not the latest Atom versions that just came out (those are $649+tax and a possibly a wait list)
The Retail price on these new was $549 plus tax from Pinstadium... So sav...”

40 days ago

Nashville, TN
(253 mi)

Vespula

350 (OBO)

Compare the cost savings of my first gen to the new Atoms..
Here's the new ATOMS if you'd rather have the latest like me....

Mod - For Sale

NEO CONCERT EDITION ATOM!!

Featured

New - “The COMPLETE Ultimate Light Show for Jersey Jack Pinball Guns N Roses and Toy Story is HERE! (Works on all models of GNR SE/LE/CE and Toy Story LE/CE

VERY Limited 3rd run sold out...”

72 days ago

Cincinnati, OH
(355 mi)

pinstadium

649 (Firm)

#25284 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

This is a solid price. I have the Neos still and they’re awesome. I’d consider the upgrade but spending another $650 is really hard to justify. Would love to hear your thoughts on the difference once you’ve had some time to compare the two.

Surprisingly no one seems to really be interested at that price... Someone that understands like you will come by eventually. They are amazing, and cost for atom nets out to 400 when I sell my Neo 1st gen.

I'll give a full comparison report later

#25285 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Surprisingly no one seems to really be interested at that price... Someone that understands like you will come by eventually. They are amazing, and cost for atom nets out to 400 when I sell my Neo 1st gen.

I'll give a full comparison report later

Would you be willing to ship to Canada the land of maple syrups?

#25286 1 year ago

After roughly 1800 games, I suddenly have a whole bunch of switches that have just stopped working. The ones I've found so far are 'Left Sling Hi', 'Left Sling Low', 'Left Outlane', 'Left Inlane Left', 'Left Inlane Right', and 'Left Ramp Right Target' ... all of which are in the "Green/Orange" column of the Matrix, however the first switch in that column ("Left Ramp Left Target") seems to work fine. it's just everything under it in the list that has stopped.

Another odd thing that I've noticed is that even with the coin door open, the coils for both the left and right sling both function in the coil test. The interlock disables all other coils in the game except for the light and right slings.

I'm very new to pinball ownership and really don't know where to start with this issue. Any suggestions as to what could be causing this behavior?

#25287 1 year ago
Quoted from etr104:

After roughly 1800 games, I suddenly have a whole bunch of switches that have just stopped working. The ones I've found so far are 'Left Sling Hi', 'Left Sling Low', 'Left Outlane', 'Left Inlane Left', 'Left Inlane Right', and 'Left Ramp Right Target' ... all of which are in the "Green/Orange" column of the Matrix, however the first switch in that column ("Left Ramp Left Target") seems to work fine. it's just everything under it in the list that has stopped.
Another odd thing that I've noticed is that even with the coin door open, the coils for both the left and right sling both function in the coil test. The interlock disables all other coils in the game except for the light and right slings.
I'm very new to pinball ownership and really don't know where to start with this issue. Any suggestions as to what could be causing this behavior?

The wire from Left Ramp Left Target switch has likely broken off, probably at the next switch. They're daisy chained together. Look where they stop working and that's where the broken wire likely is. Find the wire, resolder (with the power OFF) and you should be back in business.

#25288 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Would you be willing to ship to Canada the land of maple syrups?

.. and RUSH.

Sure, plus shipping, I'll have to get it packed up and can calculate the shipping. Send me a pm with your address.

#25289 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The wire from Left Ramp Left Target switch has likely broken off, probably at the next switch. They're daisy chained together. Look where they stop working and that's where the broken wire likely is. Find the wire, resolder (with the power OFF) and you should be back in business.

Appreciate the reply .. I'll visually inspect underneath the Left Ramp targets and go from there. At least I have a starting point. Thank you very much!

#25290 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

When I was looking at getting a GnR part of my decision was a gamble that they would update code.
I knew it was a gamble but the pin is so fucking cool and beautiful I couldn’t resist any longer.
I traded my 5 year old DI for it.
I’m happy with deal because I had played out on DI?
Keefer please finish code on GnR
you know it needs it and I’m sure it keeps you awake at night so just do it!!!!

Code support from JJP has sadly been abysmal over the past few years, I don't know what's going on. I'm sure JJP staff are tired of reading these types of comments but they were the ones that set the persistent of JJP games receiving deep code support with games like WOZ, Hobbit, and Dialed In. It's been 18 months since GNR received it's last code update. That's how the best selling JJP game of all time is treated it? Again I don't understand it. There's a reason so many GNR's are listed on the marketplace and lack of code support is the number one contributor IMO.

Code cannot be in beta forever either, that's another one I don't understand. Publicly releasing code is what can change a games perception, a games value, and more importantly for JJP a companies overall perception. Why should I buy Godfather or the next JJP title when the previous several are not polished, missing modes, and need more more choreography? I recently sold a couple games and Godfather was a potential next title for me but I just can't stomach a purchase due to where past JJP titles are at code wise. Sadly I can only assume Godfather will be treated the same way, goes back to the perception point. I'll be buying a Cactus Canyon remake or Godzilla Premium instead.

#25291 1 year ago

I am awaiting an upper playfield replacement I need to buy since they do not warranty the shitty playfields that fell apart during the first 50 plays. Let alone the non existent code updates. At least my original servos are still going strong as well as everything else but yes
I too have not bought another jjp game due to this. Sad it is . But glad I saved my money . I lost my desires to buy new.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:Code support from JJP has sadly been abysmal over the past few years, I don't know what's going on. I'm sure JJP staff are tired of reading these types of comments but they were the ones that set the persistent of JJP games receiving deep code support with games like WOZ, Hobbit, and Dialed In. It's been 18 months since GNR received it's last code update. That's how the best selling JJP game of all time is treated it? Again I don't understand it. There's a reason so many GNR's are listed on the marketplace and lack of code support is the number one contributor IMO.
Code cannot be in beta forever either, that's another one I don't understand. Publicly releasing code is what can change a games perception, a games value, and more importantly for JJP a companies overall perception. Why should I buy Godfather or the next JJP title when the previous several are not polished, missing modes, and need more more choreography? I recently sold a couple games and Godfather was a potential next title for me but I just can't stomach a purchase due to where past JJP titles are at code wise. Sadly I can only assume Godfather will be treated the same way, goes back to the perception point. I'll be buying a Cactus Canyon remake or Godzilla Premium instead.

#25292 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Why should I buy Godfather or the next JJP title when the previous several are not polished, missing modes, and need more more choreography? I recently sold a couple games and Godfather was a potential next title for me but I just can't stomach a purchase due to where past JJP titles are at code wise. Sadly I can only assume Godfather will be treated the same way, goes back to the perception point. I'll be buying a Cactus Canyon remake or Godzilla Premium instead.

Just curious , what do you think is missing from The Godfather code ?

#25293 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm having trouble tracing the wires out just due to all the cable ties, etc bunching everything together. Trying to avoid cutting the cable ties if I don't have to. Visually, the wires all look intact. Using my multi-meter, I don't seem to have continuity between the Left Ramp Left Target and the Left Ramp Right Target on the Green/Orange colored wire. Since these targets are only a couple inches apart I'd expect to see just a short jumper going between them, but both wires disappear into a bundle hundreds of other very tightly wrapped wires. Are the various switches wired in the same order that they are listed in in the matrix? Since Left Ramp Right Target is directly after Left Ramp Left Target, can I be 100% positive that there is nothing wired between them that I should be testing continuity at?

#25294 1 year ago
Quoted from etr104:

I'm having trouble tracing the wires out just due to all the cable ties, etc bunching everything together. Trying to avoid cutting the cable ties if I don't have to. Visually, the wires all look intact. Using my multi-meter, I don't seem to have continuity between the Left Ramp Left Target and the Left Ramp Right Target on the Green/brown colored wire. Since these targets are only a couple inches apart I'd expect to see just a short jumper going between them, but both wires disappear into a bundle hundreds of other very tightly wrapped wires. Are the various switches wired in the same order that they are listed in in the matrix? Since Left Ramp Right Target is directly after Left Ramp Left Target, can I be 100% positive that there is nothing wired between them that I should be testing continuity at?

I had this happen and was also helped by PinMonk.

Turned out to be a bad solder at a switch. Check all your solder points as a weak one may have to be reflowed... You can usually see the culprit on the switch matrix screen.. for me it was the last one working was the culprit... And like a Christmas tree line, fixed that point and the rest turned on in serial

#25295 1 year ago

I don’t think Slash himself could get a code change at this point

#25296 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Just curious , what do you think is missing from The Godfather code ?

There’s a severe lack of choreography in all of the games multiballs. Compound multiball, Sicily multiball, etc are all very generic IMO. There’s the same animation playing throughout them. What about a compound is going on Compound Multiball? Nothing. There’s no unique animations, callouts, etc that change / play as shots are made. Same goes for the others. What about Sicily is going on with Sicily multiball? Nothing, it’s just random jackpot shots. If that’s just the way they were designed that’s very underwhelming.

Meanwhile at Stern today…

A44E02B7-44C7-498B-B348-E70B426CDDB9 (resized).jpegA44E02B7-44C7-498B-B348-E70B426CDDB9 (resized).jpeg

#25297 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

There’s a severe lack of choreography in all of the games multiballs. Compound multiball, Sicily multiball, etc are all very generic IMO. There’s the same animation playing throughout them. What about a compound is going on Compound Multiball? Nothing. There’s no unique animations, callouts, etc that change / play as shots are made. Same goes for the others. What about Sicily is going on with Sicily multiball? Nothing, it’s just random jackpot shots. If that’s just the way they were designed that’s very underwhelming.
Meanwhile at Stern today…
[quoted image]

You need a YouTube channel dude. You need a bigger platform and I think you'd do well, seriously.

#25298 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You need a YouTube channel dude. You need a bigger platform and I think you'd do well, seriously.

Lol thank you. My wife would probably like that so I start talking less about pinball to her all the time haha.

#25299 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Code support from JJP has sadly been abysmal over the past few years, I don't know what's going on. I'm sure JJP staff are tired of reading these types of comments but they were the ones that set the persistent of JJP games receiving deep code support with games like WOZ, Hobbit, and Dialed In. It's been 18 months since GNR received it's last code update. That's how the best selling JJP game of all time is treated it? Again I don't understand it. There's a reason so many GNR's are listed on the marketplace and lack of code support is the number one contributor IMO.

In other news. I’ve had my GNR for 2 1/2 years and games that have come and gone and tried to dethrone GNR are, in no particular order:
IMDN
Jurassic Park
Deadpool
LOV
TMNT
AIQ

So there’s that. All in all Panzer, it might be a good idea to sell and get a Godzilla if you’re into code updates. But it seems that people tire of that game in just a few months, can you say most overrated game on pinside? Fair warning. Other than that; what’s your main gripes on GNR code and have you tried adjusting settings?

But yea, a code update for GNR would be nice.

#25300 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

In other news. I’ve had my GNR for 2 1/2 years and games that have come and gone and tried to dethrone GNR are, in no particular order:
IMDN
Jurassic Park
Deadpool
LOV
TMNT
AIQ
So there’s that. All in all Panzer, it might be a good idea to sell and get a Godzilla if you’re into code updates. But it seems that people tire of that game in just a few months, can you say most overrated game on pinside? Fair warning. Other than that; what’s your main gripes on GNR code and have you tried adjusting settings?
But yea, a code update for GNR would be nice.

Oh yeah, GNR is still awesome. I'm definitely not selling mine, my wife and I enjoy it a lot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 11,000.00
7,998 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,402 posts in this topic. You are on page 506 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/506 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.