IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg
1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3148 (resized).jpeg
20240407_215717 (resized).jpg
20240407_215654 (resized).jpg
20240407_215630 (resized).jpg
IMG_0142 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 566.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

damn - I certainly expect LEs before then. Although you don't seem to be in a rush so that works out for you!
Anyone else? I would think games should be shipping out now so possibly getting one this week

They had 100 LEs ready to ship but Iā€™ll bet those went fast

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I sure as hell wont sell my hobbit but I may sell my Metallica to buy this

Right there with you. No way Iā€™m selling hobbit. But I am starting to move funds around to get an LE for Christmas

There is one hobbit in the market for 7300 though...so I guess one person is.

#153 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

LE buyers..... Any timeline given on getting your game?

Negative

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

damn - I certainly expect LEs before then. Although you don't seem to be in a rush so that works out for you!
Anyone else? I would think games should be shipping out now so possibly getting one this week

I talked to a distributor that said definitely by end of this month on an LE, maybe sooner. Is this the official owners thread? Why is it not in the club sub category?

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

My LE will be here Wednesday. Just jump in your car and check it out lol.

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Just changed from LE to CE. The trim, baby. Gotta have the trim!

More music pins in your collection love it, Welcome to the Jungle baby

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

My LE will be here Wednesday. Just jump in your car and check it out lol.

Wow, that's impressive if true. I thought most distributors were meant to find out their allocations Wed/Thursday? #jelly

#158 3 years ago

Anyone else notice that the right flipper appears to sit slightly higher than the left?

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Anyone else notice that the right flipper appears to sit slightly higher than the left?

Yeah saw that

#160 3 years ago

LE #960 reporting in!

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

LE #960 reporting in!

Holy shit they sold that many today ?

#162 3 years ago

TBL comes with a rug, so I was hoping that JJP would throw in zebra Spandex pants with my LE.
While I'm disappointed to find out this isn't the case, I am glad to see the extra cost go to BOM.

Congrats to JJP (even though my financial advisor will soon hate them).

#163 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Holy shit they sold that many today ?

I hope they did ! JJP numbers are not representative of the # sold. You can request specific numbers.

#164 3 years ago

Is what I heard on the video right....the topper is also another speaker....

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is what I heard on the video right....the topper is also another speaker....

They have a stock 20" sound bar mounted up top behind the plastic sign. (on the CE)

#166 3 years ago

I am more excited to check out the new Bluetooth headphone option opposed to the sound bar.

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

I hope they did ! JJP numbers are not representative of the # sold. You can request specific numbers.

Thanks I didnā€™t know that .I put deposit down on LE n just mentioned to him I would like to be down the line a bit so I didnā€™t have to sell a pin .So I didnā€™t actually get a number yet .

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Thanks I didnā€™t know that .I put deposit down on LE n just mentioned to him I would like to be down the line a bit so I didnā€™t have to sell a pin .So I didnā€™t actually get a number yet .

Hoping you called Flipnoutpinball Zach. By the way, down the line means your game will be there next Tuesday so Start Selling!

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think we can all agree Eric is now the king of pinball designers. I'd surely like to see what the other designers at Stern could do if Stern actually put this much effort into a pinball game. JJP should be hailed for allowing their designers to take this much time and budget to create a World Under Glass like we've never seen before.
This game looks like it's the only way rock pinball was ever meant to be! Its not just artwork and their songs that make the game, this game is rock n roll on steriods. The attention to detail is stunning.
I wouldn't be shocked if this game shoots to #1 in Pinside and stays there for a long time. Eric you just got crowned the #1 pinball designers. Kudos to you!
Now will Stern up their game because a new bar has been set and set in stone!

Ya with Stern's Zeppelin just around the corner in 2 months, the bar has been raised. Gonna be fun to see what Ritchie/Sexton come up with.

#170 3 years ago

WOW!
I may have to reconsider. This this looks awesome!
If it plays great, it'll be time to sell some toys for the LE!!

#171 3 years ago

I might be joining. Need to see some flipping first. Congrats to everyone who have already jumped in

#172 3 years ago

is this the club thread?

#173 3 years ago

4hhrsk (resized).jpg4hhrsk (resized).jpg

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wednesday (tomorrow) pickup. I'm IN!!!!

#175 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Does someone know what is the "COMA Outlane ball save, physical...", it's listed on the CE only.

Coma ball lock is virtual in the LE. Physical in CE. There are no code different modes or rules between the LE and CE. This was confirmed by JJP.

#176 3 years ago

Is the Coma mode not on the standard?

#177 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Is the Coma mode not on the standard?

Yeah. I believe it is. The only feature missing in the standard is the power cord jackpot. Everything else is there. Just at times virtually.

Brian

#178 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Ya with Stern's Zeppelin just around the corner in 2 months, the bar has been raised. Gonna be fun to see what Ritchie/Sexton come up with.

I doubt theyā€™d change too much with the game only 2 months away. Arenā€™t things like design pretty much locked in awhile out?

#179 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Yeah that's gonna be a tough comparison for Stern and Ritchie/Sexton.

It'll be interesting to see if GNR affects the Stern pricing and current BOM model.

Zeppelin is gonna be in great demand but......

#180 3 years ago

I might have to sit out on watching streams for this one. I know it's coming home. Just the taste from sdtm had left me wanting so much more

Maybe just a little haha

This will be my first NIB jjp ever

#181 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Two more months? Shit, I was hoping Stern was ready and showing this month to counter, would have been epic.

#182 3 years ago

Hahahahaha .... very good one Neil!

#183 3 years ago

Giddyup!....My first wanted jjp theme I will buy, maybe this theme will encourage stronger jjp future themes.

#184 3 years ago

After Rick n Morty and now GNR - you can see how working with the content creator produces such great theme integration.
Wonder if Stern will produce a partnership like this .....

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

After Rick n Morty and now GNR - you can see how working with the content creator produces such great theme integration.
Wonder is Stern will produce a partnership like this .....

They did a pretty good job with Ghostbusters.

#186 3 years ago

JJP did a great job with GNR. Just a beautiful pinball. In a league of its own. Canā€™t wait to see it streamed tomorrow night.

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

They did a pretty good job with Ghostbusters.

Their best theme integration along with art. In fact GB is the total package but unfortunately the game layout and flow is just bad. Still a good game though.

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I might have to sit out on watching streams for this one. I know it's coming home. Just the taste from sdtm had left me wanting so much more
Maybe just a little haha
This will be my first NIB jjp ever

I know how you feel. I watched the SDTM stream about 10 times now.

#189 3 years ago

Paid in full on an LE! Now the wait begins.

Btw: I asked the mods to change the thread to the CLUB sub forum to minimize confusion and formation of more threads. You're welcome Dallas_Pin

#190 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I asked the mods to change the thread to the CLUB sub forum to minimize confusion and formation of more threads. You're welcome Dallas_Pin

Thanks .. it was on my list 'to do' ... the CE excitement and work hell caused confusion

#191 3 years ago

Amazing presentation, the spot light, drum stick ramp and 600 lights on CE.

CE Looks to be Sold out day one, congrats JJP!!

Canā€™t wait!

#192 3 years ago

This will be my first ever JJP pin, super excited! Does anyone know what brand rubber JJP puts in their machines from the factory. They look nice in the video premiers. I'm used to crappy black Stern rubber that I change out immediately. I'm hoping I dont need to change these.

#193 3 years ago

I have one quick question about GNR. Is the music in the pin the stuff with Axl singing now or back in the 80/90's?

If its now, I might have to wait until I play and hear this thing.

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I have one quick question about GNR. Is the music in the pin the stuff with Axl singing now or back in the 80/90's?
If its now, I might have to wait until I play and hear this thing.

Studio masters.

#195 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Wonder is Stern will produce a partnership like this .....

you mean, Ghostbusters, Batman 66, Star Wars, Elvira and Stranger Things to name but a few?

#196 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

you mean, Ghostbusters, Batman 66, Star Wars, Elvira and Stranger Things to name but a few?

Thatā€™s funny stuff. Coffee came out my nose.

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

I'm in for a CE....now to figure out the overall height of that topper and soundbar. Has anyone seen any height measurements listed anywhere? I couldn't find those specs on the JJP website.
If it's too tall for my gameroom, looks like I'll be making some mods to the ceiling. Ha!

Just heard from Ken at JJP. 8.5inches with the acrylic sign installed. 5.5 inches with just the sound bar installed. My ceiling can stay!

#198 3 years ago

Considering an LE and interested if anyone has seen a shot map of targets or drops. Are they tucked away behind the pops/ramps?
Hard to see in video as I get distracted by light show.
Aesthetically this thing is way off the charts!

#199 3 years ago

Has there ever been a new pinball release with this many separate threads on Pinside??

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Has there ever been a new pinball release with this many separate threads on Pinside??

I really wish they could consolidate. Lot of working looking at all threads.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 11,000.00
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,296 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 566.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/4?hl=pinballphotos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.