IMG_2435.gif
IMG_0331.gif
IMG_2432.gif
IMG_2249 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5614 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5615 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5616 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,080 posts in this topic. You are on page 498 of 562.
#24851 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

SO ... with all the hype on the new snappy Flippers on GF do you think we could order the GF flipper assembly for GNR ??

I'd like to know whats in the secret sauce in gf (tgf?)

#24852 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

SO ... with all the hype on the new snappy Flippers on GF do you think we could order the GF flipper assembly for GNR ??

And the electronics that go with it to make them better.

Of course then the new flipper assembly wouldn't be needed.

LTG : )

#24853 1 year ago
Quoted from Beez:

Precision flippers will offer a big helping hand in this regard!

#24854 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

And the electronics that go with it to make them better.

Oh? Its more then mechanical then?

#24855 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Oh? Its more then mechanical then?

The goose let it loose!

#24856 1 year ago

Might be worth it if you can play for hours without flipper fade

#24857 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Mine is like this. I think someone mentioned to try swapping cables or reseating cables or something. I still haven’t bothered investigating but open ears lol.

More about cables helping if somebody wants to chime in?

#24858 1 year ago

So my magnet quit working above the Axl lanes. I bypassed the resistor on the coil and all is good again. Is it ok to leave it bypassed, or do I need to replace that resistor? Thanks!

#24859 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

So my magnet quit working above the Axl lanes. I bypassed the resistor on the coil and all is good again. Is it ok to leave it bypassed, or do I need to replace that resistor? Thanks!

PinMonk will be here in a second to tell you what brand fire extinguisher to get....

Added 12 months ago:

Just to be clear this was not a dig in any way, I consider pinmonk the expert in this topic and he's best position to explain it so I was queuing him up.. I mention this in case sevenrites misunderstood me and if that's why I got the downvote.

#24860 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

It's not a resistor, it's a thermal switch. It turns off the flow of power once a certain temperature is reached, then (theoretically) restores power once the temperature comes down). Bypassing it means there is no limit to how hot the magnet coil can get. I don't recommend running it bypassed, it's a fire hazard. You can replace the thermal switch, but it will die again because it doesn't have a high cycle rating, so on a pinball machine it hits its rated life pretty quickly. It was a terrible choice by JJP to do it that way. It's why I made active cooling for the magnet and diverter, so the magnet never gets hot enough to activate the switch even once.

#24861 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not a resistor, it's a thermal switch. It turns off the flow of power once a certain temperature is reached, then (theoretically) restores power once the temperature comes down). Bypassing it means there is no limit to how hot the magnet coil can get. I don't recommend running it bypassed, it's a fire hazard. You can replace the thermal switch, but it will die again because it doesn't have a high cycle rating, so on a pinball machine it hits its live pretty quickly. It was a terrible choice by JJP to do it that way. It's why I made active cooling for the magnet and diverter, so the magnet never gets hot enough to activate the switch even once.

Do you sell the active cooling, and do you know where I can get a replacement thermal switch? I don't see it on JJP's website.

#24862 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Do you sell the active cooling, and do you know where I can get thermal switch? I don't see it on JJP's website.

JJP was just replacing the magnet when the switch failed for a while there, but they're probably not doing it anymore. I don't think they'll give/sell you just the switch for liability reasons. You should be able to get the thermal switch from Mouser. I've posted the part number before - the topic index links to it under TECH: MAGNET. Here's the post with information on the thermal switch part and where to order it (it's cheap - less than 10 bux for 4):

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/473#post-7259480

I do have active cooling for the magnet and diverter on the pinmonk pinside store and on pinmonk.com.

#24863 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Do you sell the active cooling, and do you know where I can get a replacement thermal switch? I don't see it on JJP's website.

Just looked it up myself:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/06802-gnr-magnet-amp-diverter-tibetan-breeze-cooling-kit

#24864 1 year ago

Th active cooling kit is easy to install and cheap insurance on time spent in repairs.

#24865 1 year ago
Quoted from ConstantDrain:

Th active cooling kit is easy to install and cheap insurance on time spent in repairs.

One thing I didn't even think of is because it keeps your coils relatively cool, they look like new even after years of use. I found this out when I changed the GnR here over from the standard brackets to the ZEN ones. The coils looked like brand new. Surprised me.

#24866 1 year ago

I'm going to bitch and pile onto the need for a code update... I "love" this game but also have grown to hate it. I love the experience it provides, but I hate the effing slog nature and dissatisfying nature of it. It seems SOOOO EFFIING easy to fix.... PLEASE JJP... REWARD ME for feeling like the effing rock star I feel like when I'm playing fabulously (and the opposite... don't reffing insult me with shitty scores and jackpot when I feel like I'm playing well)... When I'm kicking ass, juggling multiple balls, hitting shots... GIVE ME SOME EFFING POINTS for crying out loud. It shouldn't just be band frenzy. It should be related to a LOT of things (you have a EFFING MULTI CORE PROCESSOR capable of conducting BILLIONS of calculations per second. SHIITE for crying out loud. COUNT some SHIITE- challenge yourself. Use time as a variable. Count time I'm juggling multiple balls without draining. Count time I have balls hitting shots near simultaneously while I don't have any locked and give me some reffing points for the effort. Measure the time between simultaneously excellent shots and reward for EXTRA for when I dial in two awesome shots in near succession during multi-ball. GET EFFING CREATIVE and NON LINEAR for FUUUUCHS SAKE. GEEZ. Go take some math classes if you need to. But DO SOMETHING. This shire has to change. I don't want to sell it but eff.

#24867 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

I'm going to bitch and pile onto the need for a code update... I "love" this game but also have grown to hate it. I love the experience it provides, but I hate the effing slog nature and dissatisfying nature of it. It seems SOOOO EFFIING easy to fix.... PLEASE JJP... REWARD ME for feeling like the effing rock star I feel like when I'm playing fabulously (and the opposite... don't reffing insult me with shitty scores and jackpot when I feel like I'm playing well)... When I'm kicking ass, juggling multiple balls, hitting shots... GIVE ME SOME EFFING POINTS for crying out loud. It shouldn't just be band frenzy. It should be related to a LOT of things (you have a EFFING MULTI CORE PROCESSOR capable of conducting BILLIONS of calculations per second. SHIITE for crying out loud. COUNT some SHIITE- challenge yourself. Use time as a variable. Count time I'm juggling multiple balls without draining. Count time I have balls hitting shots near simultaneously while I don't have any locked and give me some reffing points for the effort. Measure the time between simultaneously excellent shots and reward for EXTRA for when I dial in two awesome shots in near succession during multi-ball. GET EFFING CREATIVE and NON LINEAR for FUUUUCHS SAKE. GEEZ. Go take some math classes if you need to. But DO SOMETHING. This shire has to change. I don't want to sell it but eff.

Fuc#in A brother!!!

You said it… exactly what it feels like with scoring when you play this game.

Love my GNR but it could be so much more better with a simple scoring fix.

I hated it at first and was going to sell it but I forced myself to ignore the scoring and settle for what it does. Plus my wife convinced me it was a great game and she is always right… seriously though it is an amazing game.

But, damn it if the scoring doesn’t still bother the shit out of me!

#24868 1 year ago

Although I do understand to some degree the complaints about JJP games not scoring high to begin with, you can still score plenty high on GNR. And sometimes you can play your best, and hardest, and barely score anything. I get it. But what was your song level going in? Under 100? Don't expect much. Under 75? Your score is going to suck a little more, even if you work your ass off. Under 50? Might as well cash out of the song then as soon as you make enough shots to qualify an extra ball. Otherwise you'll hack and grind through the song and barely score anything.

High scores are the reward for learning the game, understanding the patches, booster multi balls, ball locks, risk vs. reward choices and then coming up with various strategies to achieve higher scores. Complain more, or play better. Only one of those 2 options will get you higher scores. Plenty of people in here have been giving advice on scoring, strategy, settings adjustments & etc. It's all in there, if you choose to accept it.

#24869 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

I love this post. Not be because of the content, or made points or complaining, but how it captures the emotion and feeling that this game evokes! Almost sounded entitled to have good scoring because you took the time to play it. Lol.. Well done!

It's a perfect dichotomy of how brutal it can be compared to how rewarding it can be if you approach the game intentionally No excuses for the need for score balancing but sevenrites is on point with the fact the scoring is there for the taking if you follow the game rules and learn them and use those working strategies... The limits are your abilities to execute.
Work smarter not harder, basically.
However! I will often not give a flip about totally focusing on scoring and just play the game dealt using what I know to capitalize on the moments, flowing in and out of sweating bullets to stay alive, having a blast for little score, or seeing opportunities open up during a game and shifting to head down a different direction. That kind of play can punish you (usually) or reward you depending on how well you know the rules in the game and how good your skills are and of course how much luck you have. Multiballs are key. Learn all 4 and go for those prior to song. Extra balls are the next key to longer games.
Sometimes everything seems to work and other times it doesn't but there's so many different ways to play this game that unless I get myself in a rut of playing the same way every time which can turn into a grind, I will mix things up and be reminded of a strategy from somebody on here posting, and then it's a different game every time. All the experimenting and rules researching will pay off.. it's not a game you get right away. It's an investment if you want to put the time in. Is also a walk up fun experience for a newbie if they get to ball 3 and can hit the scoop and play a song... Scores are not relevant then.
Some games will be higher scoring and some lower. So that supports the score balancing that still is needed to make some of those modes/ features more lucrative points wise So we don't always avoid them and actually let them become part of the game, /solo, for example... Even the album modes, 60% of the time I action button skip those cuz I don't want to lose a ball for the points, or maybe I'm in the mood to just rock out more, but then I think how will I ever get good at those if I skip them all the time so....
Anyway I'm rambling a little bit (lot bit) now but just to recap I really love this post because it conveys the emotional rollercoaster of this great game... And even if the scoring was perfectly balanced, that emotional risk reward roller coaster would still be there.... you would just have higher scores and find different things to complain about! Rock on!

#24870 1 year ago

I have to admit it’s a struggle to understand how to get the song level up before starting one and I’m sure it could be shown much clearer on the screen
#1 you have no idea until the songs starts what the level is
#2 it’s not clear what strategy works best
I always have a song level in the 70’s and can’t get over that hump, even when I lock 6 balls
Orbits seem to help and probably jackpots in the booster multi balls though I also struggle to understand where those jackpots are, only Pyro is clear. What else builds song level?
Playing better is certainly 1 option because I seem to suck somewhat at this game

#24871 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

Totally agree. I’ve had this game for almost two years. I get the rules. But the fact that you’re better off not even playing a song sometimes is just dumb. The entire game is centered around playing a song. And for good reason. It’s the best part of the game. But there needs to be something else within the song that gives bigger points. Like hit the upper loop three times in a row and get a scoring multiplier. Something.

#24872 1 year ago

Keith doesn't handout points for free . Just hitting random stuff and playing for a while , wont get you the big points .
My mate and I played Godzilla for the first time and on the first game we both got about 350 million , I have no idea if that's a good or bad score , it just felt meh , because we had no idea what we were doing .
So if you know 200 million on GNR is a great score and you know why you got it , it's really satisfying .
I guess it's all relative .

#24873 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I love this post. Not be because of the content, or made points or complaining, but how it captures the emotion and feeling that this game evokes! Almost sounded entitled to have good scoring because you took the time to play it.

Hilarious and true. This game is really something.

Quoted from mozach:

Like hit the upper loop three times in a row and get a scoring multiplier. Something.

I actually wouldn’t mind this being implemented.

Here’s a quick tidbit about song levels. This is certainly not all there is to it but it’s the basics and should help. From the Tilt forum GNR rule sheet.

There are various ways to increase the Song Level:

Start the song that the game gives you - +15
Collect the patch associated with a song - +30
Collect super jackpots during Booster Multiballs - +50

Just applying those 3 techniques prior to starting a song is worth +95 total going into song level.

Here’s the full rule sheet on Tilt forums, it even explains the basics of what you’re trying to accomplish in each song. It’s a lot to take in, I’ll admit, I’ve only glanced over what you’re supposed to try to do during each song but it there’s a lot of other great info as well.

http://tiltforums.com/t/guns-n-roses-jjp-rulesheet/6803

#24874 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Start the song that the game gives you - +15

If you look at other songs but go with the song the game gave you , do you still get the plus 15 ?

#24875 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If you look at other songs but go with the song the game gave you , do you still get the plus 15 ?

Great question. But that's generally considered a mistake as why would you browse the songs you know are on there.
I bet it's a 15 point hit the second you hit the action button. That's the penalty button probably no matter what song you choose.

Easy enough to test ? Not sure though if you can know the song value before and after going into a song or maybe history logs in diagnostics menu will show a entry for song value substraction after action button?

Quoted from screaminr:

My mate and I played Godzilla for the first time and on the first game we both got about 350 million , I have no idea if that's a good or bad score , it just felt meh

Same. I got 178m my first game. Fun, but no theme love here. I guess I'm a band theme pinhead.

#24876 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Volume on my ear buds is pretty low on my GnR.Volume is maxed out to get anything and still weak.
Other owners have this problem?
Any ideas?

The beta code fixed this issue for me.

#24877 1 year ago

Good stuff guys. Makes sense and although I have a good idea of how the rules work in GNR I’ll admit I’m not completely aware of how all the rules work… probably far from it.

I think my highest score I achieved on my machine was like 36 million. I know I’ve had some bigger jackpots that would’ve landed me a higher score but unfortunately I wasn’t able to cash them in. Most of the games I have are usually in the lower 3 to 10 millions. A lot of times it feels like I had a great game but not a great score. But one thing is for sure, every time I have a great game (low scoring or not) I always walk away feeling like this pin is amazing and it’s a keeper.

If the code stays the same that wouldn’t be the deciding factor, for me, to keep or get rid of it. But, I do feel like a lot of people would enjoy it more if the scoring improved.

#24878 1 year ago

To walk away from a multiball and only have a score of 1.5M instead of 10-15M because you didn't make the scoop shot to collect the jackpot is ridiculous. If you miss the scoop shot, you should still be awarded half of the jackpot points if you're able to complete the song. There are several other scoring adjustments I would make to this game, but that's the first change I would make.

#24879 1 year ago

Quoted from mmuglia:

To walk away from a multiball and only have a score of 1.5M instead of 10-15M because you didn't make the scoop shot to collect the jackpot is ridiculous. If you miss the scoop shot, you should still be awarded half of the jackpot points if you're able to complete the song. There are several other scoring adjustments I would make to this game, but that's the first change I would make.

Only 1.5m going into a song is generally because you didn't do enough of the pre-work on Multiballs before a song for high 100+ song value.. doing more of that you would be at least double or triple going into a song.
no frenzy is also a miss in a song. Sometimes I have to work hard to avoid the scoop when song is lit and fail to do so. Multiballs will remove the song light and let you collect higher song value and more points and lock more balls so when you get to song you're in a better position.
I see posts talking about "random" Multiballs and while they are not difficult to unintentionally hit and start, if you're playing the game and STILL don't know where each of the four multiballs are located, how you start each one, and how you know how many are left of each one... Well then tsk tsk, you need to fix that knowledge gap... first thing-pronto.

Working up your jackpot and being able to get down to 1 ball after you complete objectives in that mode to light the scoop green so you have cash out option and light extra ball is another thing to realize. Applause jackpot is the Pinnacle because you completed the song but sometimes you just feel it's not worth the risk, especially playing a long song, and so you can try the exit strategy of maneuvering your way into a cash out to collect that jackpot. Then go for the extra ball and start again building for the next song.

If you hit mystery to start a song early, then just have fun and try to cash out with extra ball lit cause it's generally not going to score high.

Applause is great to get but it's not the only thing that matters... BUT because of how it's designed, nailing it is the best feeling in pinball to me, missing it is oh so disappointing... Or to use your word, it's ridiculous!! It's the game saying "see me hit you - you fall down!"
It's So Easy to hit the center scoop any other time too just to add salt to the wound .....
so changing the code to reduce that emotion, lessen the risk/reward of that in ANY way is a no-no! It's an epic pinball design just as it is.

#24880 1 year ago

#24881 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

I love your ideas of adding additional points if you string song objective shots in quick succession. But maybe instead of points, there could be some way to ding your song jackpot level +1 or +2 ticks, much like powerchord jackpots do.

Quoted from mmuglia:

I don’t want to sound like a broken record. But I do have a key post addressing this and scoring in general. In short, increase your album mode scoring, decrease your song scoring by increasing the difficulty of each song level, increase your powerchord lock timing, decrease ball savers, and increase the time you have to make your applause jackpot (recommend 30 secs instead of 15).

By making some stuff harder, and other easier, there is a great balance in the scoring world.

I own 2 of the most polarizing scoring argument games it seems (GNR and TMNT). And frankly, I don’t get the arguments of either. The only thing about GNR is it sucks on default settings (which are all on EXTRA EASY), so it takes a lot of user adjustment to find the balance. I get why JJP does this though, it caters to the location player. The game gets very hard, very fast, when you start taking the training wheels off and increase the difficulty settings (for songs and boosters), but gives you scoring balance.

Try it; it’s cool AF to get 30 mil album scores while only getting 10 mil song modes. And getting a 5-10 mil powerchord jackpot is more meaningful and worth going for. Especially since planting balls in the lock becomes more strategic to focus more on songs.

Cheers.

#24882 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

But that's generally considered a mistake as why would you browse the songs you know are on there.
I bet it's a 15 point hit the second you hit the action button. That's the penalty button probably no matter what song you choose.

I think you're probably right about losing the 15 points for looking at other songs .
Of course I would like to get big scores but at the end of the day , I enjoy playing the songs I like but if I knew for sure that I would lose 15 points for looking at the other songs , that would make me stick with the game's original choice .

#24883 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I think you're probably right about losing the 15 points for looking at other songs .
Of course I would like to get big scores but at the end of the day , I enjoy playing the songs I like but if I knew for sure that I would lose 15 points for looking at the other songs , that would make me stick with the game's original choice .

And don't forget, if you're good enough, you can select what song you want using the 4 album targets before you hit the scoop starting the song you want without penalty... So quit taking the easy way out, choose your song AND keep your 15 points. Lol

#24884 1 year ago

What are the chances that GNR gets some tweaks? Seems like JJP doesn't "do" code updates. This seems like the perfect subject to bring up at the Texas Pinball Festival. The question is, will the JJP crew just "Foo Foo" (haha) the subject and only talk about Godfather? No love for the past, just blind pride?

JJP has had a pretty aggressive "been there, that's done" attitude in the past though.. so I don't expect much of anything except bottled "maybe" bullshit answers.

#24885 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don’t want to sound like a broken record.

You're never a broken record... The repetition is very beneficial imo. Helps me everytime. Ty.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

the only thing about GNR is it sucks on default settings (which are all on EXTRA EASY), so it takes a lot of user adjustment to find the balance.

So.. I'm not home to look but is there a preset feature in the game menu? For example, Hoping for the Ability to save settings to a preset1 to experiment with your settings but still be able to go to preset2 with factory default, for example?

#24886 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobray:

What are the chances that GNR gets some tweaks? Seems like JJP doesn't "do" code updates. This seems like the perfect subject to bring up at the Texas Pinball Festival. The question is, will the JJP crew just "Foo Foo" (haha) the subject and only talk about Godfather? No love for the past, just blind pride?
JJP has had a pretty aggressive "been there, that's done" attitude in the past though.. so I don't expect much of anything except bottled "maybe" bullshit answers.

It looks like from this post, your profile collection, and past 10 posts on this forum that you're not a GNR owner and never have been.

I'm not clear on how it works exactly, but doesn't this make you a troll?

#24887 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Try sliding a credit card over the ramp to see if it catches/snags on the diverter hole. If it does you can add a few post rubbers to lift the bottom area of the diverter hole. On my game the ball use to jump up the ramp but once I did the “ramp lift kit” it’s nice and smooth. Hope this helps.
[quoted image]

Thanks very much for this suggestion, it was the groove launching the ball in the air on my machine, it would then hit the edge of the bass guitar ramp above it. I've put something in there to raise that part of the ramp up and its 100% smoother now. Wish I'd looked harder at it before now, I just thought it was a terrible ramp design and clunky as fuck but it's much better now.

IMG_20230323_142606 (resized).jpgIMG_20230323_142606 (resized).jpg

#24888 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You're never a broken record... The repetition is very beneficial imo. Helps me everytime. Ty.

So.. I'm not home to look but is there a preset feature in the game menu? For example, Hoping for the Ability to save settings to a preset1 to experiment with your settings but still be able to go to preset2 with factory default, for example?

This is a good question. I don’t know. There are settings like this in the user adjustments, but I haven’t toyed with them to do just this. It would be really nice to toggle settings from default to preset-1 to preset-2, etc… I’m surprised this isn’t more of a thing in pinball. But maybe it is, and I just haven’t learned how to do it.

I’ll try to play with GNR presets this weekend to see if I can get it to work.

#24889 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

The beta code fixed this issue for me.

Thanks

#24890 1 year ago

I don’t have the patience to look thru the ever disappearing topic post lol so…My center scoop has just started to not kick balls out the way it use to Sometimes I have to wait for it go thru the troubleshooting routine and then it kicks out.Only happens sporadically at this point.
Do I need to adjust or clean something?

#24891 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Thanks very much for this suggestion, it was the groove launching the ball in the air on my machine, it would then hit the edge of the bass guitar ramp above it. I've put something in there to raise that part of the ramp up and its 100% smoother now. Wish I'd looked harder at it before now, I just thought it was a terrible ramp design and clunky as fuck but it's much better now.
[quoted image]

Awesome man! Glad you can enjoy the Guitar ramp now since it’s definitely a big part of scoring on this game. I was thinking of calling JJP and asking about this ramp issue since it seems to be a defect but once I fixed it I really haven’t thought about it again and just play and enjoy it.

#24892 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I don’t have the patience to look thru the ever disappearing topic post lol so…My center scoop has just started to not kick balls out the way it use to Sometimes I have to wait for it go thru the troubleshooting routine and then it kicks out.Only happens sporadically at this point.
Do I need to adjust or clean something?

Go into switch test mode and check that the cherry switch in the scoop is triggering correctly - drop in a ball and make sure the switch goes green. In my case, the metal tab on the cliffy (that wraps under the pf) had bent slightly and was preventing the ball from sitting flush in the hole and triggering the scoop switch.

#24893 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Go into switch test mode and check that the cherry switch in the scoop is triggering correctly - drop in a ball and make sure the switch goes green. In my case, the metal tab on the cliffy (that wraps under the pf) had bent slightly and was preventing the ball from sitting flush in the hole and triggering the scoop switch.

Thanks a lot sounds easy enough

#24894 1 year ago

Sometimes I end up with the balls in the guitar lock unevenly distributed to the point where if I was to lock another ball it would go to the side that's already full and screw up the game. Is this an issue others have faced? I've tried tightening the little throwing star diverter thinking it's moving too freely but it's as tight as I can get it and still moving very freely. Only other thing I can think of is a sensor fault leading the machine to release a ball from the wrong side of the lock leaving it unbalanced. Maybe I should video a few games to see what's happening.

#24895 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Sometimes I end up with the balls in the guitar lock unevenly distributed to the point where if I was to lock another ball it would go to the side that's already full and screw up the game. Is this an issue others have faced? I've tried tightening the little throwing star diverter thinking it's moving too freely but it's as tight as I can get it and still moving very freely. Only other thing I can think of is a sensor fault leading the machine to release a ball from the wrong side of the lock leaving it unbalanced. Maybe I should video a few games to see what's happening.

Take the glass off, experiment.

#24896 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

[quoted image]

Hmmmm I get an air ball (often) from the right flipper shooting at the left outer loop, flys up and over the plastic to drain down the left side.

So is the diverter that goes up and down that the ball hits in that area? Happens to fast for me to see.

Thanks

#24897 1 year ago

TPF weekend special!
Pinstadiums CE for gunner.
Only 1 set left!

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “These are not the latest Atom versions that just came out (those are $649+tax and a possibly a wait list) The Retail price on these new was $549 plus tax from Pinstadium... So sav...”
2023-04-21
Nashville, TN
350 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 407 times

#24898 1 year ago

Vegas odds are out for a GNR code update being announced at TPF.

123 (resized).jpg123 (resized).jpg

#24899 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Vegas odds are out for a GNR code update being announced at TPF.

I think I may have found a useful resource for you.

https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/contact/

#24900 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I think I may have found a useful resource for you.
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/contact/

Code inquiries using that method go to the black hole below.

sgr A_ ESO and M. Kornmesser 690 (resized).jpgsgr A_ ESO and M. Kornmesser 690 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.99
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Concord, CA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Easton, MA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hazard, KY
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 28,080 posts in this topic. You are on page 498 of 562.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/498?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.