IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 489 of 568.
#24401 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I own Rush and I have played GNR, two versions (not CE). I would not say Rush is a very fast paced game but I would say GNR is a little on the slow side.
I'm interested in getting a GNR but I'm worried about the rules. I'm a big rules guy when it comes to pinball and in that department, Rush is amazing. I'm not sure the same can be said about GNR because that seems to be the main complaint when people start to criticizes it. This what has me wondering if buying one is a good move because I would probably part ways with Rush in order to obtain one.

The rules on GnR are awesome in my opinion...Simple play if you want, or super duper deep if you want to get into the patches

#24402 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

My attract mode is set to go into jukebox "shuffle" mode, but when I bootup the game the first song that always plays in attract mode is Estranged. Is that not the case for everyone?
The jukebox setting is under system-sounds I believe in the menu. It seems to be random besides the initial song always being Estranged after booting up the game.

I installed Beta 33 and that seems to have fixed the issue where "Estranged" is always the first song that plays when the game boots up. I get random songs now at startup.

#24403 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

The rules on GnR are awesome in my opinion...Simple play if you want, or super duper deep if you want to get into the patches

That's sorta how POTC. On the outside it's fairly simple but if you dive deeper, the rules are super complex!

#24404 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Just waiting for the public code update to drop. How long can an update be in beta for? I love JJP games but why on Earth is it taking years for code updates to now drop?

#24405 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just waiting for the public code update to drop. How long can an update be in beta for? I love JJP games but why on Earth is it taking years for code updates to now drop?

Just play the beta; it's new code...

#24406 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

That's sorta how POTC. On the outside it's fairly simple but if you dive deeper, the rules are super complex!

Wonka was like that too, super deep below the surface...I wish they would re-run POTC, I really want to get one, but current prices are just too much for me to justify.

#24407 1 year ago

I could use some help. I've been trying to download beta 22 for the past week. After about 6 hours of downloading & various restarts with perfect signal strength & gig fiber optic internet, I'm still only at 1% of the download! For the most part it just stalls. When it does download it is such a miniscule speed that it displays in bytes per second, not even kilobytes!
I'd be willing to connect an ethernet for the update but I can't find ethernet. Does this game have that option? Or do I need a new wifi usb adapter?

#24408 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Wonka was like that too, super deep below the surface...I wish they would re-run POTC, I really want to get one, but current prices are just too much for me to justify.

Yeah. I really have been considering getting that game. I would like to find someone who wants a Rush Premium to trade towards one ideally.

#24409 1 year ago
Quoted from robx46:

I could use some help. I've been trying to download beta 22 for the past week. After about 6 hours of downloading & various restarts with perfect signal strength & gig fiber optic internet, I'm still only at 1% of the download! For the most part it just stalls. When it does download it is such a miniscule speed that it displays in bytes per second, not even kilobytes!
I'd be willing to connect an ethernet for the update but I can't find ethernet. Does this game have that option? Or do I need a new wifi usb adapter?

Really really hard to debug your network via pinside.
Does scorebit work over WiFi? Just trying to understand if WiFi is completely unreliable for the pin or just the download.
I have gig internet and with a 802.11AC wifi connection, my GNR downloads at are 18mbps resulting in about 4 to 5 minutes.
Your internet speed is your "best case", as WiFi will be reduced based on tech, range, obstructions.

There is ethernet on the back of the internal PC, but I've never used it.

Do you get good WiFi performance on your phone when next to your pin? There's a lot of factors that can make this a poor comparison, but if your phone has trouble then I'd definitely expect your pin to have trouble. I see you wrote "perfect signal" but thought I'd ask.

Do you have any "so called smart" networking equipment or firewalls that might have decided to throttle this connection?

I cannot say this with 100% confidence, but I'm pretty sure the standard TP-link WiFi dongle and GNR do not like 802.11ax (WiFi 6). I ended up creating a separate 802.11n network, using old equipment, for JJP and has worked perfectly since. But even when it didn't behave well with 802.11ax, it just wouldn't connect. It isn't what you describe as getting started and then stalling.

#24410 1 year ago
Quoted from robx46:

Ethernet is the way to go. It is super fast and easy. Plug and play.
There is an ethernet jack on the pc in the back box. Remove the backglass, swing out the monitor and you will find the jack very close to the USB ports.

#24411 1 year ago
Quoted from robx46:

Try to force connect to a 5ghz SSID if on WiFi.
In my house, 2.4ghz is problematic. I only use 2.4 for iot devices, appliances, echo dot, smart plugs, etc.

#24412 1 year ago

I had an ethernet cable hooked up to my POTC but remove it after installing WIFI, never looked back. No issues.

#24413 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I had an ethernet cable hooked up to my POTC but remove it after installing WIFI, never looked back. No issues.

I found ethernet port & now download is flying super fast. Might need new wifi adapter.

#24414 1 year ago
Quoted from robx46:

I found ethernet port & now download is flying super fast. Might need new wifi adapter.

Direct connection is always best but I guess a lot of it depends on your network. I have all new equipment so my network is pretty up to date which may be helpful in some cases.

#24415 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

The notes just listed some minor non gameplay related changes. After playing a couple games though It seems there may be some pretty big scoring related changes. I need to play more but my early impression is that this update answered a lot of our score balancing wishes!

Seeing some potential scoring balances coming in these betas reminded of my idea to improve the Slash Solo mode. I still think it makes a ton of sense for a bunch of reasons. Hopefully this is not over engineering a solution, but I'm curious to get others thoughts to see if there would be any momentum to get JJP dev approval (or at least parts of it):

TL;DR - Complete Slash Solo to significantly enhance my NEXT songā€™s earning potential through any number of ways (if I can get there).

Goal: Make Slash Solo more strategic/lucrative by improving the reward but also making it just a little harder to qualify.

1. HOW TO QUALIFY = X record spins AND play X songs (both configurable in settings) - I think it was @ecw0930's great idea to have Slash Solo qualify after a few songs and not just record spins. IMO this actually aligns even better with the concert theme as Slash's solos typically came in the middle of the GNR set on the NITL tour anyway. I understand it would be important to have the number of songs configurable in settings since some (most?) players may only get through 1 or 2 songs during an average game. I think the default number of songs could be 2, and you could even enhance the Guitar Pick patch to give you 3x record spins (as it does today) and ALSO reduce the songs required by 1 to help too.

2. REWARD FOR COMPLETING = Not just points but boost my next song value (should I even get there). Again, this ties perfectly into the theme (a great Slash solo maxes all the concert elements - the boosters), and DIRECTLY connects it to the main point-earning element of the game (songs and band frenzies) - it's no longer a "side" mode. If maxing out all the boosters is too much, then there are so many other places where completing Slash solo could improve your next song: give me an extended band frenzy at the start, let me choose my song without the song level penalty, let me flipper hold with no rock meter decay, max out the ball locks etc. Whatever the reward, it would only be applicable on the next song (until you can qualify Slash solo again!)

If this mode really became more strategic, it would also be critical that I can skip it, just like the album modes. If qualified, the player should be able to choose if they want to go for it or not. I really love the simplicity behind these changes yet all the strategic options and thoughts it would force on the player. Just a few examples:

- (If SS maxed out your boosters), perhaps my boosters are already close to max - I will skip starting SS and hope that I can not only complete SS after this song, but hope that I can get into another song, and use it then...a deeper risk/reward just like the songs themselves.

- (If SS let me choose a song without penalty), perhaps I have been saving a more lucrative song until I completed SS so I can pick it without losing any song level...say Paradise City after earning the Rose/Gun patch combo?

- (If SS maxes out ball locks), perhaps I already have a lot of balls locked - I will skip SS and try it after this song. Or perhaps I don't have many balls locked so I'll go for it.

- And my favorite example (regardless of the reward), perhaps I'm on my last ball on a mediocre game, I just might go for SS and try and capitalize on a killer song/encore and perhaps even grab an extra ball to extend my game.

IMO - this makes this mode a much more strategic decision and a real part of the game. If we just make it more valuable by awarding a bunch of points, it would likely still pale in comparison to a great song performance anyway.

Thoughts?

#24416 1 year ago

I just played beta 33 for the first time and when I got the skill shot it had a cool new graphic. Never seen that before.

#24417 1 year ago

So is the beta improving on the game well?

#24418 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Just play the beta; it's new code...

Slash Solo appears to be different to me. After locking a ball in the guitar neck it then switched to shooting spinners instead of the record. I then drained out and didn't get to see what else changed.

#24419 1 year ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Seeing some potential scoring balances coming in these betas reminded of my idea to improve the Slash Solo mode. I still think it makes a ton of sense for a bunch of reasons. Hopefully this is not over engineering a solution, but I'm curious to get others thoughts to see if there would be any momentum to get JJP dev approval (or at least parts of it):
TL;DR - Complete Slash Solo to significantly enhance my NEXT songā€™s earning potential through any number of ways (if I can get there).
Goal: Make Slash Solo more strategic/lucrative by improving the reward but also making it just a little harder to qualify.
1. HOW TO QUALIFY = X record spins AND play X songs (both configurable in settings) - I think it was Ecw0930's great idea to have Slash Solo qualify after a few songs and not just record spins. IMO this actually aligns even better with the concert theme as Slash's solos typically came in the middle of the GNR set on the NITL tour anyway. I understand it would be important to have the number of songs configurable in settings since some (most?) players may only get through 1 or 2 songs during an average game. I think the default number of songs could be 2, and you could even enhance the Guitar Pick patch to give you 3x record spins (as it does today) and ALSO reduce the songs required by 1 to help too.
2. REWARD FOR COMPLETING = Not just points but boost my next song value (should I even get there). Again, this ties perfectly into the theme (a great Slash solo maxes all the concert elements - the boosters), and DIRECTLY connects it to the main point-earning element of the game (songs and band frenzies) - it's no longer a "side" mode. If maxing out all the boosters is too much, then there are so many other places where completing Slash solo could improve your next song: give me an extended band frenzy at the start, let me choose my song without the song level penalty, let me flipper hold with no rock meter decay, max out the ball locks etc. Whatever the reward, it would only be applicable on the next song (until you can qualify Slash solo again!)
If this mode really became more strategic, it would also be critical that I can skip it, just like the album modes. If qualified, the player should be able to choose if they want to go for it or not. I really love the simplicity behind these changes yet all the strategic options and thoughts it would force on the player. Just a few examples:
- (If SS maxed out your boosters), perhaps my boosters are already close to max - I will skip starting SS and hope that I can not only complete SS after this song, but hope that I can get into another song, and use it then...a deeper risk/reward just like the songs themselves.
- (If SS let me choose a song without penalty), perhaps I have been saving a more lucrative song until I completed SS so I can pick it without losing any song level...say Paradise City after earning the Rose/Gun patch combo?
- (If SS maxes out ball locks), perhaps I already have a lot of balls locked - I will skip SS and try it after this song. Or perhaps I don't have many balls locked so I'll go for it.
- And my favorite example (regardless of the reward), perhaps I'm on my last ball on a mediocre game, I just might go for SS and try and capitalize on a killer song/encore and perhaps even grab an extra ball to extend my game.
IMO - this makes this mode a much more strategic decision and a real part of the game. If we just make it more valuable by awarding a bunch of points, it would likely still pale in comparison to a great song performance anyway.
Thoughts?

These are great ideas and makes ss integrated and useful. Really like this.

Have you played b33 to confirm whether ss is different?

Quoted from SuperMas77:

Slash Solo appears to be different to me. After locking a ball in the guitar neck it then switched to shooting spinners instead of the record. I then drained out and didn't get to see what else changed.

#24420 1 year ago

Are yā€™all able to hit the L ramp with the L flipper after a ball drains down the inner most L inlane? I was able to but now I can not. This all started after placing new rubbers on flipper (titans red). I have adjusted pitch of L flipper and the strength of L flipper and still can not hit that ramp. This makes getting patches more difficult.

Guess I should try some new rubbers. What are yā€™all using? I also plan on getting some new flippers at the Texas pinball festival. But the flippers that I plan on getting are metal and I worry bout the damaging playfield.
Thanks.

#24421 1 year ago
Quoted from ConstantDrain:

Are yā€™all able to hit the L ramp with the L flipper after a ball drains down the inner most L inlane? I was able to but now I can not. This all started after placing new rubbers on flipper (titans red). I have adjusted pitch of L flipper and the strength of L flipper and still can not hit that ramp. This makes getting patches more difficult.
Guess I should try some new rubbers. What are yā€™all using? I also plan on getting some new flippers at the Texas pinball festival. But the flippers that I plan on getting are metal and I worry bout the damaging playfield.
Thanks.

If you are talking about precision flippers you should get them. They won't damage the playfield. They work well on this game.

#24422 1 year ago

Are there any downsides to the beta, from a mechanical/maintenance standpoint? I could envision a worst-case scenario where a setting is changed that increases coil power, shorting out the coil and creating extra maintenance work that I'm not readily equipped to perform.

In y'all's experience, is that a "thing"?

#24423 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Are there any downsides to the beta, from a mechanical/maintenance standpoint? I could envision a worst-case scenario where a setting is changed that increases coil power, shorting out the coil and creating extra maintenance work that I'm not readily equipped to perform.

People don't seem to be too thrilled with the Beta, maybe just wait for the next release? I asked here if anyone thought it added much to the game and no one said a thing.

#24424 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

People don't seem to be too thrilled with the Beta, maybe just wait for the next release? I asked here if anyone thought it added much to the game and no one said a thing.

Combining the beta with the rules tweaks suggested earlier in the thread fixed the game for me. I was ready to trade it in, but now I'm into it again.

#24425 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

The primary benefit of the beta is moving to the latest platform OS, which provides commonality across games. Think camera, ble, wifi, diagnostics, etc.

However, there are some smaller fixes to the ā€œappā€, which contains the game code. Donā€™t expect anything major.

That said, the latest and previous betas are very solid.

#24426 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

It is unlikely, but it has happened. Houdini had a software bug early on that locked on a coil. Started smoking on a location we had it at. Might have caught fire if the owner hadn't shut it off and called me. So yeah, POSSIBLE, but unlikely. That's literally happened one time across all the machines we had on route and all the machines I've owned, ever.

#24427 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Have you played b33 to confirm whether ss is different?

Thanks. I actually have not tried it yet. Iā€™ll try get to it this week and report back.

#24428 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

I personally stay away from beta. It hasnā€™t been thoroughly tested for bugs. At one point JJP sent out an official code update that screwed up the Wi-Fi and people had a hard time updating for a while. Crap like that is what I want to avoid.

#24429 1 year ago

I keep reading about all of the beta testing and I have a question.
Is this all done in preparation to release a compiled update?

#24430 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I keep reading about all of the beta testing and I have a question.
Is this all done in preparation to release a compiled update?

Yes. There's nothing wrong with waiting. Plenty of people rocking the beta. I've never had an issue with any of the releases and I've been downloading and playing them all every time they are released since just after I got the game in Nov 2021. Each one adds something new... Part of the fun is noticing what's been added or changed.

#24431 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

This is great news. I think SS needs to be worth something more than just points, as another poster mentioned. Who cares about 700,000 points when you can earn a hell of a lot more by playing a song?

When it comes to booster multi balls, I think it would be nicer to let the player know the correlation between jackpots and an increase to song value. So often I start and stack these and eventually I drain. Show goes on and i hope for the best when you start a song. Add something to the display and/or add a callout. For example, at 5 jackpots the next song value grows by +20, at 10 jackpots it grows by +30. Or something to this affect.

And let us know what the song level would be if we start a song. That itself would add so much to strategy and open the game up a little more.

These are a mesh of many peopleā€™s ideas. There are so many other good ones. Fingers crossed

#24432 1 year ago

Just getting the final beta update now, how do you access the equaliser when the update is installed, is that through settings?

Cheers

#24433 1 year ago
Quoted from DKong:

Just getting the final beta update now, how do you access the equaliser when the update is installed, is that through settings?
Cheers

Good Morning DKong ! Yes, it's a complete separate setting. I believe it's in the Utilities. Take a look, very hard to miss. Enjoy!

#24434 1 year ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Good Morning DKong ! Yes, it's a complete separate setting. I believe it's in the Utilities. Take a look, very hard to miss. Enjoy!

We're in the future here , it's almost bedtime

#24435 1 year ago

It's easy to make Slash Solo worth doing .
Just make progressing and completing Slash Solo increases your Song level .
I think it would stop a lot of people from skipping it .

#24436 1 year ago

New dates for concerts in US. Just got 4 tix to the San Antonio show sept 26th!!!!

#24437 1 year ago

New dates for concerts in US. Just got 4 tix to the San Antonio show sept 26th!!!!

I just got announcement they're coming to our brand new MLS soccer specific stadium on my birthday August 26th

I think pre-sale starts tomorrow.. How much are these tickets? Never mind I found them, looks like the least expensive seats are $134 with taxes

#24438 1 year ago

I grabbed two for the Hard Rock Live in Florida. Hopefully they slot in a small arena/theater show in the NYC area in the gaps around the MetLife gig.

#24439 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I just got announcement they're coming to our brand new MLS soccer specific stadium on my birthday August 26th
I think pre-sale starts tomorrow.. How much are these tickets? Never mind I found them, looks like the least expensive seats are $134 with taxes

Pre sale started today at 10 a.m. I just grabbed 2 for the Knoxville date. I actually didn't need a pre sale code. Only the super premium seats and vip stuff needed a code. Just so ya know

#24440 1 year ago

You guys are still fans of the current GNR!? Seriously?

There is a reason the comment are disabled for this....

#24441 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

You guys are still fans of the current GNR!? Seriously?
There is a reason the comment are disabled for this....

Ummmm, yeah, I mean we did spend 10k on the damn pinball didn't we? This is the owners thread, so yeah, we like the current GnR....

#24442 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Ummmm, yeah, I mean we did spend 10k on the damn pinball didn't we? This is the owners thread, so yeah, we like GnR....

I don't mind GNR but they are not really at their peak performance these days, are they?

Hell I bought a Rush game only knowing one song and honestly owning the game made me more of a fan.

I don't even want to tell you what I spend on POTC and those movie SUCK! LOL!!!

#24443 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I don't mind GNR but they are not really at their peak performance these days, are they?
Hell I bought a Rush game only knowing one song and honestly owning the game made me more of a fan.

The music and footage in the pin is from a fairly recent tour...

#24444 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

No, probably not at their prime by any means, with the exception of Slash. Hes still shredding it up as good as ever. But neither are any of the bands I grew up loving. That doesn't mean any of them still can't put on a hell of a show. I've seen plenty of footage from their last world tour and it looks amazing. I cant pass it up when the concert venue is literally 10 minutes from my house. I'm going and I'm gonna have a fucking blast!!

#24445 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

The music and footage in the pin is from a fairly recent tour...

The footage is but the music is all the original cuts from the albums.

#24446 1 year ago

No, probably not at their prime by any means, with the exception of Slash. Hes still shredding it up as good as ever. But neither are any of the bands I grew up loving. That doesn't mean any of them still can't put on a hell of a show. I've seen plenty of footage from their last world tour and it looks amazing. I cant pass it up when the concert venue is literally 10 minutes from my house. I'm going and I'm gonna have a fucking blast!!

That's fair.

Enjoy.

#24447 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Wtf is wrong with you man this is a GnR owners thread!At least heā€™s actually singing instead of lip syncing like most so called artists nowadays.Oh Iā€™ve played Rush and GnR smokes it for lunch

#24448 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Wtf is wrong with you man this is a GnR owners thread!At least heā€™s actually singing instead of lip syncing like most so called artists nowadays.Oh Iā€™ve played Rush and GnR smokes it for lunch

GNR owners thread for the game, not the band.

I will give you credit there, the fact that he is actually putting forth effort to sing.

I've played both Rush and GNR, they are completely different games. I don't really have a lot of ball time on GNR but I do own Rush. What makes Rush such a good games is the rules IMO, they are really very good. The biggest problem with Rush is when you miss a shot, sometimes it feels like you are running the ball into a brick wall. All and all though, Rush is an amazing game! With no games schedule for production this year and the topper/ expression lighting coming out soon you are going to see an increase in demand for this title... At least those are my thoughts.

Hoping to pick up a GNR soon. I may trade my Rush for one but I haven't decide yet. I only own one other JJP game and I really would like another, maybe this or Wonka.

#24449 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

GNR owners thread for the game, not the band.
I will give you credit there, the fact that he is actually putting forth effort to sing.
I've played both Rush and GNR, they are completely different games. I don't really have a lot of ball time on GNR but I do own Rush. What makes Rush such a good games is the rules IMO, they are really very good. The biggest problem with Rush is when you miss a shot, sometimes it feels like you are running the ball into a brick wall. All and all though, Rush is an amazing game! With no games schedule for production this year and the topper/ expression lighting coming out soon you are going to see an increase in demand for this title... At least those are my thoughts.
Hoping to pick up a GNR soon. I may trade my Rush for one but I haven't decide yet. I only own one other JJP game and I really would like another, maybe this or Wonka.

I can't speak for Wonka as I've never played one, but GnR is a pretty damn great game once you understand the rules and mechanics a bit. Most people who dismiss the game don't quite understand it. Is it perfect? No. But it's very immersive and has huge risk vs. reward aspects at the core of the gameplay. It's a beautiful machine and has more flow than some people will lead you to believe. Plus, they've made a blue million of them and you can get a solid deal on an LE if you look around. I've seen them sell for as low as 8k or so. That's alot of bang for your buck.

#24450 1 year ago

I can't speak for Wonka as I've never played one, but GnR is a pretty damn great game once you understand the rules and mechanics a bit. Most people who dismiss the game don't quite understand it. Is it perfect? No. But it's very immersive and has huge risk vs. reward aspects at the core of the gameplay. It's a beautiful machine and has more flow than some people will lead you to believe. Plus, they've made a blue million of them and you can get a solid deal on an LE if you look around. I've seen them sell for as low as 8k or so. That's alot of bang for your buck.

100%

Dude... POTC is the exact same way. On the surface it's a bit shallow but when you really take the time to understand the game, it's UNREAL! Honestly it is the soul reason why I want another JJP game. At first it felt strange to me coming from Stern titles mainly but now to me, it makes Stern games feel cheap.

I will have a chance to play GNR again this weekend so I am hoping to make a decision on getting one there after.

Thanks for weighting in on your thoughts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 11,000.00
ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 489 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/489 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.