image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4454 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2642.gif

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 479 of 568.
#23901 1 year ago

In case anyone else has this issue: turned on my GNR LE a week ago and had no audio. Just random ā€œpoppingā€ sound from sub every 5 secs. Troubleshooting found I had audio from CPU, headphone jack, and post ground loop isolator (tested all using headphones). But nothing from the machineā€™s speakers. 12 volts on J100. Confirmed fuse continuity outside of the circuit. Assumed the board crapped out.

Replaced the sound amplifier board after triaging wl JJP. Was disappointed to find the issue persisted.

Started looking to remove variables and found the sound returned after unplugging the sub hookup from bottom left of the sound board. Apparently I have a short in my sub. Previously was running external sub via alligator clips off of the factory. With the new board I now have a blue audio out jack (to go with the green input jack; my October 2020 build had an older version of the sound card). Replaced the alligator clips with 3.5mm to RCA direct line input to my external sub.

Cabinet sounds great - even though Iā€™ve left the OEM sub unplugged. Going to order a new internal 8ā€ sub so the cabinet doesnā€™t havenā€™t any asterisks on it. But: back in action.

#23902 1 year ago

So I have been neglecting my GnR in favor of Rush because I love the flow of that game and have been struggling with GnR. I keep having to adjust center scoop so it doesnā€™t drain SDTM (finally added two washers under playfield and that worked) and the right orbit was feeding the right outlane directly. But I got it dialed in finally (mostly) and have been hitting good scores (for me). This game crushed my previous 36M GC score AND and missed an 80M jackpot on my second song. I probably blew it thinking I was going to hit over 100M which has seemed unreachable until now. Granted I have tightened the outlanes and increased the applause jackpot timer to make the game more enjoyable for me so this isnā€™t a stock machine score, but I have to say it was a huge rush to play that game. And Iā€™m now playing the machine more and really enjoying it so Iā€™m really happy about that.

E5EB9A00-E17C-4783-958F-9B04E1E99DB5 (resized).jpegE5EB9A00-E17C-4783-958F-9B04E1E99DB5 (resized).jpeg
#23903 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

So I have been neglecting my GnR in favor of Rush because I love the flow of that game and have been struggling with GnR.

Me too. My RUSH is new, so there's that. But I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

#23904 1 year ago

Happy New Years everyone .
Got some people coming over tonight , so Gunners will get a good workout

#23905 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Happy New Years everyone .
Got some people coming over tonight , so Gunners will get a good workout

Happy New Year! We hope you all have a great time bringing in the New Year!

#23906 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I see the a CE for sale with extra playfields.
I havenā€™t received mine yet.
How about every else?

Not me

#23907 1 year ago

Received GNR LE a couple weeks ago and played quite a few times before leveling and setting proper angle.

Wellā€¦prior to the set up the play was great and specifically the center shot came out and was able to continue play but now after setting it up ā€œcorrectlyā€ it will drain SDTM 90% of the time and totally ruins the game and play.

I looked at quite a few pins before deciding on GNR and was apprehensive after reading all the negative comments but loved the look and decided to take the chance.

Other than this drain issue I love the pin and had no issues with the game or play and still feel itā€™s one of the best looking pins out there.
What are the options to fix this please?

TIA
JP

#23908 1 year ago
Quoted from NoExcuses:

Received GNR LE a couple weeks ago and played quite a few times before leveling and setting proper angle.
Wellā€¦prior to the set up the play was great and specifically the center shot came out and was able to continue play but now after setting it up ā€œcorrectlyā€ it will drain SDTM 90% of the time and totally ruins the game and play.
I looked at quite a few pins before deciding on GNR and was apprehensive after reading all the negative comments but loved the look and decided to take the chance.
Other than this drain issue I love the pin and had no issues with the game or play and still feel itā€™s one of the best looking pins out there.
TIA
JP

i tried washers, and turning the scoop and none of that consistently worked for me. i used pliers and added some twist to my scoop and works perfectly every time now. i aimed it so it just reaches the tip of the flipper so if you are not paying attention it will drain. i didnt want it hitting the middle of the flipper.

#23910 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

i tried washers, and turning the scoop and none of that consistently worked for me. i used pliers and added some twist to my scoop and works perfectly every time now. i aimed it so it just reaches the tip of the flipper so if you are not paying attention it will drain. i didnt want it hitting the middle of the flipper.

Thanks Chris, appreciate it!
I will give it a try

JP

#23911 1 year ago

Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year everyone!

Thanks,

Dan
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-super-kit/
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MT, Mon - Fri

New Years 2022 (resized).jpgNew Years 2022 (resized).jpg
#23912 1 year ago
Quoted from NoExcuses:

TIA
JP

Pretty much everyone has this issue and it's discussed in this thread many many times. There is at least one key post discussing. Quickest and easiest is to loosen the screws on the topside holding the metal guide above the scoop and pushing it left and screwing it down tight. Can use a long screw driver without taking anything apart. May not stay however. Other solutions in this thread if you search it.

#23913 1 year ago
Quoted from NoExcuses:

TIA
JP

Here's the key post link with pictures. Washers is the fix. It's very simple, no twisting of metal or prying. It's famous and also used successfully on other pinball machines, like in the rush forum everybody calls it the "GNR fix."

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/367#post-6645380

Welcome to the club!

#23914 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

If anyone is interested, I played around with the picture settings on the monitor this evening. Out of the box the monitor looked washed out pretty bad to me. Turns out, the brightness was turned up to 90%!! And the color temp setting was at 6500k. No wonder it looked bad. I took brightness down to 0 (thats right zero), and changed color temp to 50/50/50 rgb, and it now looks crazy better. Much more vibrant colors and blacker blacks. Still no HD quality, but much better than out of box.

Thanks CoolCatPinball ! My brightness was already at Zero, but set the color temp to 50/50/50 RGB as you suggested, looks much better now!

#23915 1 year ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Thanks CoolCatPinball ! My brightness was already at Zero, but set the color temp to 50/50/50 RGB as you suggested, looks much better now!

I didn't re-read the key post by fooflighter but here it is for monitor settings...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/177#post-6251293

#23916 1 year ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Glad that post is still helping people out after 2 years

#23917 1 year ago

My scoop is shooting out perfectly, though I have another potential issue. My blue target foam on the sides of the scoop cracked from being hit so much, so now instead of the foam protruding from the metal brackets on each side of the scoop, the foam is flush with the metal (no overflow sticking out).

Will this cause any issues down the road? If not, I don't want to mess with anything and possible screw up the current alignment. But if the extra padding was preventing damage from occurring, I'd like to avoid that.

#23918 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Will this cause any issues down the road?

Beat the hell out of your balls pretty quick.

LTG : )

#23919 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

My scoop is shooting out perfectly, though I have another potential issue. My blue target foam on the sides of the scoop cracked from being hit so much, so now instead of the foam protruding from the metal brackets on each side of the scoop, the foam is flush with the metal (no overflow sticking out).
Will this cause any issues down the road? If not, I don't want to mess with anything and possible screw up the current alignment. But if the extra padding was preventing damage from occurring, I'd like to avoid that.

You definitely want to replace those blue foam blocks ASAP.

#23920 1 year ago

Thanks y'all - got a new pair of snubber blocks (I learned a new pinball term today!) headed my way.

#23921 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Thanks y'all - got a new pair of snubber blocks (I learned a new pinball term today!) headed my way.

There's a key post with instructions on how to install this without fully removing the upper play field by sevenrites
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/375#post-6671996

My left snubber just did the same thing a month ago but haven't replaced it yet. Now Playing Rush since it's new. But I have been playing gnr that way, assuming the balls may be nicked up and need replacing. They are the originals so it's probably time anyway...

#23922 1 year ago

Happy New Year everyone. Had a party last night. A few people hadn't ever seen GNR. They gave it some tries. Under 1 million each. Then asked me to show them how I play it. Decide to take one game only, battle, chop and grind with a slow start, low song levels & etc. for nearly an hour.. Went through about 3 songs. Slash solo lights. I tell them why I try and skip it, and I need to lock 6 balls to start a song. I somehow pull that off, play the song and an encore.

I'm up around 25,000,000. Last ball. Tell everyone I need to try and complete the 4 sponsor patches, had just Marshall left. Got it. Tell them now I still gotta collect the EB. Got that too thanks to a booster MB. Finished the booster, locked that 6th ball to skip slash solo and start another song. My Michelle. 195 song level. 65,000,000 jackpot I barely got. Encore, another 20,000,000 cause I cashed out since I was down to 1 ball. Tell them the only way to do this is lock another 6 balls to avoid Slash solo. SOMEHOW DO THAT AGAIN.

Shirt comes off, door opened to cool the room cause it was FIRE in there. And then I tell them I'm gonna choose Paradise City or Rocket Queen cause I have the patches. Select Rocket Queen. Nailed it. Encore was Paradise City. Random DUDE comes into the room, everyone tells him I've been playing a record setting game. He gets closer, starts talking to me, I tell him I'm setting records and playing over an hour straight on this game. He keeps talking and hovering super close, breaks the flow, game over. LOL. All good, I needed a break anyway.

P.S. Scorebit failed me again, so no record of that game on my logs. Not sure why it hangs up and not knocking it, I assume it's a GNR Beta Code issue.

#23923 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

There's a key post with instructions on how to install this without fully removing the upper play field by sevenrites

Shhhhh don't tell anyone, but I have an SE

But this sticky is actually helpful, I just have to scroll down a bit.

#23924 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Happy New Year everyone. Had a party last night. A few people hadn't ever seen GNR. They gave it some tries. Under 1 million each. Then asked me to show them how I play it. Decide to take one game only, battle, chop and grind with a slow start, low song levels & etc. for nearly an hour.. Went through about 3 songs. Slash solo lights. I tell them why I try and skip it, and I need to lock 6 balls to start a song. I somehow pull that off, play the song and an encore.
I'm up around 25,000,000. Last ball. Tell everyone I need to try and complete the 4 sponsor patches, had just Marshall left. Got it. Tell them now I still gotta collect the EB. Got that too thanks to a booster MB. Finished the booster, locked that 6th ball to skip slash solo and start another song. My Michelle. 195 song level. 65,000,000 jackpot I barely got. Encore, another 20,000,000 cause I cashed out since I was down to 1 ball. Tell them the only way to do this is lock another 6 balls to avoid Slash solo. SOMEHOW DO THAT AGAIN.
Shirt comes off, door opened to cool the room cause it was FIRE in there. And then I tell them I'm gonna choose Paradise City or Rocket Queen cause I have the patches. Select Rocket Queen. Nailed it. Encore was Paradise City. Random DUDE comes into the room, everyone tells him I've been playing a record setting game. He gets closer, starts talking to me, I tell him I'm setting records and playing over an hour straight on this game. He keeps talking and hovering super close, breaks the flow, game over. LOL. All good, I needed a break anyway.
P.S. Scorebit failed me again, so no record of that game on my logs. Not sure why it hangs up and not knocking it, I assume it's a GNR Beta Code issue.

Aww man! Rocket Queen too. That's the jam!! But wait..... There's more..... Closin' out on paradise city.. what.... a..... ride.
Feel like I was there.
What was your final?

#23925 1 year ago

After removing the upper playfield - has anyone had issues with the ball lock posts (at the top of the guitar head) getting stuck? My left one required a lot of moving of the upper playfield to "free up" and now after about 25 games its stuck again. Any trick to getting this dialed back in like it came from the factory? The top playfield doesn't have that much room to play with as far as I can see.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23926 1 year ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

After removing the upper playfield - has anyone had issues with the ball lock posts (at the top of the guitar head) getting stuck? My left one required a lot of moving of the upper playfield to "free up" and now after about 25 games its stuck again. Any trick to getting this dialed back in like it came from the factory? The top playfield doesn't have that much room to play with as far as I can see.

Are the posts fully aligned with the holes in the upper PF? If not then youā€™d have to disassemble a bit and realign

#23927 1 year ago
Quoted from adrock:

Are the posts fully aligned with the holes in the upper PF? If not then youā€™d have to disassemble a bit and realign

I guess this is my question... I removed/replaced the upper playfield several times to try and align them better. It seems to keep setting into the exact same spot which is not ideally aligned. Is there a better way? Should I be adjusting from the bottom instead of just moving the upper playfield which goes back to the same spot each time?

#23928 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Scorbit has been a PIA and gets hung up so to speak for me too. Iā€™m not beta code so donā€™t think itā€™s a JJP thing.

#23929 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Scorbit has been a PIA and gets hung up so to speak for me too. Iā€™m not beta code so donā€™t think itā€™s a JJP thing.

It's always been high maintenance pia to me. I tried to use it but when I'm always interacting with my phone instead of playing, I'm out.
I just got my first stern and experience of insider connected. It does stay connected. I also like if I'm having a good game I can actually sign in while I'm playing to capture the game.
I don't know that I care about it anymore than that but I was curious and see it stays connected as long as I play so if scorbit Could at least pull that off then I might use it. I don't mind logging in once... But more than once is unacceptable.

#23930 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

What was your final?

I really don't remember - I want to say I ended up around 80-85,000,000 or so. What I thought was around 65,000,000 on My Michelle might have actually been my total score after that song jackpot. I'm thinking My Michelle was around 45,000,000 or so jackpot.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Scorbit has been a PIA and gets hung up so to speak for me too.

So frustrating. It seems to happen the most when I get 100,000,000+ point games too. 50% of my coin door opens were to try and reset the game and WiFi to get connected again. I didn't want to say anything because I actually like it a lot when it works and it's been great when it does.

#23931 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

So frustrating. It seems to happen the most when I get 100,000,000+ point games too. 50% of my coin door opens were to try and reset the game and WiFi to get connected again. I didn't want to say anything because I actually like it a lot when it works and it's been great when it does.

I hope you all will enjoy our upcoming release that's coming soon. We're just trying to make the release really solid for you all and resolve many of these issues.

The issue with the "Loading Session" hangup has been resolved, along with the addition of auto-claim/save with the app off. Sorry for the trouble.

#23932 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It's always been high maintenance pia to me. I tried to use it but when I'm always interacting with my phone instead of playing, I'm out.
I just got my first stern and experience of insider connected. It does stay connected. I also like if I'm having a good game I can actually sign in while I'm playing to capture the game.
I don't know that I care about it anymore than that but I was curious and see it stays connected as long as I play so if scorbit Could at least pull that off then I might use it. I don't mind logging in once... But more than once is unacceptable.

That is precisely the feature in 1.3.0. Stay tuned.

#23933 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

I hope you all will enjoy are upcoming that's coming soon. We're just trying to make the release really solid for you all and resolve many of these issues.
The issue with the "Loading Session" hangup has been resolved, along with the addition of auto-claim/save with the app off. Sorry for the trouble.

That is great to hear. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to these updates.

#23934 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

Sorry for the trouble.

No need to be sorry! You guys have a great thing going here, it's still in its infancy and evolving. I expect issues along the way. Happy to have been able to use it, and looking forward to future updates. I also always appreciated how dedicated you guys are to it, and responding to us wherever it's mentioned.

#23935 1 year ago

For what is worth, and this is my experience and I donā€™t have any affiliation with the Scorbit team, but overall my experience has been extremely positive from day one. The only time I had an issue, Jay jumped into it right away on a Sunday and helped me troubleshoot (and that shows the love to customer support these guys have!). Scorbit has become part of my routine when starting a game. Do I wish the interface within the JJP game to use Scorbit would be similar to Insider Connect where you can select profile to start a game? Sure, but not a deal breaker and I sense that might be coming up down the line. I like the competitive nature of Scorbit where you are challenging other people back and forth and I believe that if you have a collection of pins (not my case) from different vendors having a unified platform for tracking scores and challenges is a very compelling selling point. Again, this is just my view and if you want to add me to your challenges, please do so (Mar3nBu is my user name in Scorbit as well). Play on!

#23936 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

That is precisely the feature in 1.3.0. Stay tuned.

Which feature in 1.3?

The one where I don't have to sign in every game and/or everytime after my Android phone goes to sleep?

Or

Where I can sign in mid game?

#23937 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Which feature in 1.3?
The one where I don't have to sign in every game and/or everytime after my Android phone goes to sleep?
Or
Where I can sign in mid game?

In 1.3 (being released VERY soon, final stages of beta) there is a user settings called Auto-Claim. It has nothing to do with the old auto-claim. Forget there ever was a feature called auto-claim before.

When you enable this feature, a small icon appears at the top of the session screen on the app (for Scorbit-enabled machines). This icon, when you tap it, begins something called Auto-Claim mode, which will automatically claim and save any game played on that machine, until a timeout occurs between games.

The timeout is configurable by the owner of the machine in the app. So if that's you, you can set it to whatever you like. I think we're starting with a default of 30 seconds but we know many people who want it short because it's a public venue with lines between games.

Once you press that icon, if it's a JJP game, you'll know it's working because you'll see your name in the Player 1 slot for every game. Similar to our DMD customers, who also see their name appear on the DMD. You can do this at any point during the game, before the game, after the game, etc. The mode turns itself off if you don't start another game in less than the timeout, and you can manually turn it off by hitting the icon again. You also can always "long press" a player slot as you can today to "unclaim" a slot.

You do not need to open the app at all during this process and it is not involved, it's all handled at the server level. The reason we took so long to release this is because of all the side effects...particularly with public venues... and some of the flow/thought process we had to test thoroughly.

It's true, you still need the app at the start, and we're working with manufacturers to help you using the game's interface as we saw folks like Dutch Pinball do with BoP 2.0 and then later Stern with Insider Connected. In the meantime, you scan once, and forget.

For multiplayer things get a bit more complex, so we do not intend on supporting that out of the gate, but we have some ideas on how we might make that easier as well without being locked to slots.

Anyway, I hope that answers your questions!

#23938 1 year ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

For what is worth, and this is my experience and I donā€™t have any affiliation with the Scorbit team, but overall my experience has been extremely positive from day one. The only time I had an issue, Jay jumped into it right away on a Sunday and helped me troubleshoot (and that shows the love to customer support these guys have!). Scorbit has become part of my routine when starting a game. Do I wish the interface within the JJP game to use Scorbit would be similar to Insider Connect where you can select profile to start a game? Sure, but not a deal breaker and I sense that might be coming up down the line. I like the competitive nature of Scorbit where you are challenging other people back and forth and I believe that if you have a collection of pins (not my case) from different vendors having a unified platform for tracking scores and challenges is a very compelling selling point. Again, this is just my view and if you want to add me to your challenges, please do so (Mar3nBu is my user name in Scorbit as well). Play on!

You just rock. Thank you for the kind words!

#23939 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

I hope you all will enjoy our upcoming release that's coming soon. We're just trying to make the release really solid for you all and resolve many of these issues.

I can't remember ever having any real trouble with scorbit. Other stuff caused by me. But you have always helped me very quickly and been able to resolve anything.

If anything was wrong it was user error. No connection issues for me ever. Nothing bad to report at all. If I play multiple games in a row it always just keeps me logged in.

I enjoy Scorbit and IC pretty much equally and I appreciate you guys for being so involved with the community.

Keep the updates coming!

#23940 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

In 1.3 (being released VERY soon, final stages of beta) there is a user settings called Auto-Claim. It has nothing to do with the old auto-claim. Forget there ever was a feature called auto-claim before.
When you enable this feature, a small icon appears at the top of the session screen on the app (for Scorbit-enabled machines). This icon, when you tap it, begins something called Auto-Claim mode, which will automatically claim and save any game played on that machine, until a timeout occurs between games.
The timeout is configurable by the owner of the machine in the app. So if that's you, you can set it to whatever you like. I think we're starting with a default of 30 seconds but we know many people who want it short because it's a public venue with lines between games.
Once you press that icon, if it's a JJP game, you'll know it's working because you'll see your name in the Player 1 slot for every game. Similar to our DMD customers, who also see their name appear on the DMD. You can do this at any point during the game, before the game, after the game, etc. The mode turns itself off if you don't start another game in less than the timeout, and you can manually turn it off by hitting the icon again. You also can always "long press" a player slot as you can today to "unclaim" a slot.
You do not need to open the app at all during this process and it is not involved, it's all handled at the server level. The reason we took so long to release this is because of all the side effects...particularly with public venues... and some of the flow/thought process we had to test thoroughly.
It's true, you still need the app at the start, and we're working with manufacturers to help you using the game's interface as we saw folks like Dutch Pinball do with BoP 2.0 and then later Stern with Insider Connected. In the meantime, you scan once, and forget.
For multiplayer things get a bit more complex, so we do not intend on supporting that out of the gate, but we have some ideas on how we might make that easier as well without being locked to slots.
Anyway, I hope that answers your questions!

Thanks! Looking forward to trying 1.3!

#23941 1 year ago

Had my coin door painted over the summer to match the rest of the LE paint job. Decided to see what it looked like with some gold metallic bezels and really liked the complimentary contrast in colors. Today, I went full-on xerxes and added gold trim to the backbox and I gotta say I love the new look!

This is just gold chrome furniture edging purchased from Amazon. Added black chrome to my Twilight Zone and itā€™s just as nice!

44B6CA25-35BD-459E-BAF7-D96ECF8B0CA1 (resized).jpeg44B6CA25-35BD-459E-BAF7-D96ECF8B0CA1 (resized).jpeg637817EE-A754-4C4A-A01A-3D4A35D687EC (resized).jpeg637817EE-A754-4C4A-A01A-3D4A35D687EC (resized).jpeg6E26177D-99BE-46CC-A201-12BE40F51D73 (resized).jpeg6E26177D-99BE-46CC-A201-12BE40F51D73 (resized).jpegB206E674-0E3F-4B1E-981A-1A5323B84FF4 (resized).jpegB206E674-0E3F-4B1E-981A-1A5323B84FF4 (resized).jpegFB08491A-75D7-4F5B-8C11-0C17F98A64D6 (resized).jpegFB08491A-75D7-4F5B-8C11-0C17F98A64D6 (resized).jpeg
#23942 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Had my coin door painted over the summer to match the rest of the LE paint job. Decided to see what it looked like with some gold metallic bezels and really liked the complimentary contrast in colors. Today, I went full-on xerxes and added gold trim to the backbox and I gotta say I love the new look!
This is just gold chrome furniture edging purchased from Amazon. Added black chrome to my Twilight Zone and itā€™s just as nice!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That is really different and I have to admit I don't hate it. In fact.... Well hell...I might even give it a go. Do you have a link to the stuff you bought?

#23943 1 year ago

Question for everyone. Should the headphone jack just work when I plug in my headphones or do I have to enable a setting?

#23944 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Wow! That is really different and I have to admit I don't hate it. In fact.... Well hell...I might even give it a go. Do you have a link to the stuff you bought?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09J1GSY2N

#23945 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Question for everyone. Should the headphone jack just work when I plug in my headphones or do I have to enable a setting?

Should just work if it's stock. Mine had a faulty connector so you had to put pressure on it at different angles to get it to work. You might have a similar issue.

#23946 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

My headphone jack wasn't properly plugged in.
Take a look at the back of the jack to make sure it is connected (correctly.)

#23947 1 year ago
Quoted from jsa:

Thank you for the update and for all of the work being put in today GNR code.

#23948 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

My headphone jack wasn't properly plugged in.
Take a look at the back of the jack to make sure it is connected (correctly.)

Thank you. I'll double check this.

#23949 1 year ago

so my AXL magnet finally stopped working. I recall lots of chat in the thread about this, but the key post just mentions "removing the resistor". I guess i'm looking for advice - is this generally regarded as safe (i have the PinMonk fans on my flippers and magnet)? or is there a better solution. If it is considered the best solution, can anyone provide a bit more detail on how to do this?

#23950 1 year ago

and the other problem i have is that my record has finally come loose via the top screw (under the decal). From memory, i'm going to need to cut a hole in the decal to fix this? but before i do, is it safe to use loctite (not sure on spelling) when i fix it? or do i just need to rely on it being tight?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 11,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 479 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/479 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.