IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 468 of 569.
#23351 1 year ago

Awesome but pricey!
I have the JJP neon... Smaller/ cheaper.
ebay.com link: itm

Screenshot_20221031-105001 (resized).pngScreenshot_20221031-105001 (resized).png
#23352 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

You've narrowed it down to the pop bumper skirt - switch issue. Test it by pushing it in Tests - Switches - Matrix. Might just need adjusting.
Turn game off to adjust.
Adjust the leaf blade switch for it below the playfield.
Turn the game off. Lift playfield up and lean back. See the leaf blade switch ? The long one with the plastic spoon is pushed by a plastic rod coming down from the pop bumper skirt. This plastic spoon should be clean, ( not worn on older games ) well centered on the rod, just resting on it, not pushing it up. The shorter lower leaf blade switch should be close enough so the slightest ball hit triggers it yet vibration doesn't set it off. A little adjusting/tweaking, and you'll be fine.
LTG : )

Turns out the issue was due to a cracked yoke at the bottom of the pop bumper. All of the switch and coil tests are working fine, but with the broken yoke, the rods are firing against the sides of the playfield holes.

Since I'm completely new to this, I'm not sure if fixing the yoke is considered a minor replacement, or if it requires a full pop bumper rebuild. I've seen the thread on Pinside for how to do a pop bumper replacement, but as someone who has never even touched a soldering gun, it's a little overwhelming. If this is as simple as unscrewing and rescrewing some pieces, I can handle that easily enough. But otherwise...

I'm considering calling a local pinball repairman to come fix this. Downside is it's a $175 service/visit fee. The price is fair, but I know I won't be able to keep doing that every time something mechanical breaks. My question to this group is, what's the frequency of that happening on a GNR pin? (It's an SE, so at least no pesky spotlight issues to fix ). If I can have him come out, fix the pop bumper, tune up a few other things, and not have anything go wrong for another year or so, I can justify the repair cost. But if I'm realistically looking at another issue every three months, I'm afraid to say this could be the beginning of the end of my pinball journey (which would be mildly heartbreaking for me). For context, we got this machine used (HUO) back in March, and it has a couple thousand plays on it by now.

20221031_110535 (resized).jpg20221031_110535 (resized).jpg
#23353 1 year ago

Deleted

#23354 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Turns out the issue was due to a cracked yoke at the bottom of the pop bumper. All of the switch and coil tests are working fine, but with the broken yoke, the rods are firing against the sides of the playfield holes.
Since I'm completely new to this, I'm not sure if fixing the yoke is considered a minor replacement, or if it requires a full pop bumper rebuild. I've seen the thread on Pinside for how to do a pop bumper replacement, but as someone who has never even touched a soldering gun, it's a little overwhelming. If this is as simple as unscrewing and rescrewing some pieces, I can handle that easily enough. But otherwise...
I'm considering calling a local pinball repairman to come fix this. Downside is it's a $175 service/visit fee. The price is fair, but I know I won't be able to keep doing that every time something mechanical breaks. My question to this group is, what's the frequency of that happening on a GNR pin? (It's an SE, so at least no pesky spotlight issues to fix ). If I can have him come out, fix the pop bumper, tune up a few other things, and not have anything go wrong for another year or so, I can justify the repair cost. But if I'm realistically looking at another issue every three months, I'm afraid to say this could be the beginning of the end of my pinball journey (which would be mildly heartbreaking for me). For context, we got this machine used (HUO) back in March, and it has a couple thousand plays on it by now.
[quoted image]

In my opinion I would give it a go . Practise soldering on some scrap bits of wire .
I had to resoider a wire on a pop bumper on The Hobbit , through a forest of wires , I put a toilet roll through the wires so I could have clean access to it , and not melt any others .
If you're an amateur like me , it's always handy to know a good local technician .
There's not much that can go wrong on an SE compared to a lot of games , don't let this put you off your pinball journey , they are commercial games designed for lots of plays but sometimes things happen .
If you have any issues , there are a lot more qualified people here than me who are happy to help you out .
GNR has a great community of people who know how to help .

#23355 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Awesome but pricey!
I have the JJP neon... Smaller/ cheaper.
ebay.com link: itm[quoted image]

That's cool , but they don't ship down under and we have to pay more for most things , like NZ and Europe .

#23356 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

[quoted image]

That's a dead simple repair. Awkward to access, but not hard at all.

(from memory, so may not be exact, but close)
Take the switch off (2 screws) to get it out of the way. (optional, but makes access easier)
Remove 2 nuts on the bottom of the pop ring legs that go through the yoke.
Slide ring up a bit (or springloaded coil plunger with yoke on it down) and remove yoke.
Replace yoke (there's a fiber piece that goes on opposite to the yoke to close the hole around the coil plunger. Metal part on the bottom, fiber part on the top)
thread pop ring back through holes in new yoke
replace screws
replace switch
adjust
enjoy

Spend that $175 you saved on a nice FLUKE multimeter, you'll need that eventually, too.

#23357 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's a dead simple repair. Awkward to access, but not hard at all.
(from memory, so may not be exact, but close)
Take the switch off (2 screws) to get it out of the way. (optional, but makes access easier)
Remove 2 screws on the bottom of the pop ring that go through the yoke.
Slide ring up and remove yoke.
Replace yoke (there's a fiber piece that goes on opposite to the yoke to close the hole around the coil plunger. Metal part on the bottom, fiber part on the top)
thread pop ring back through holes in new yoke
replace screws
replace switch
adjust
enjoy
Spend that $175 you saved on a nice FLUKE multimeter, you'll need that eventually, too.

So wait... No soldering?! That's awesome - THANKS!!

Does it matter what type of pop bumper yoke I get? I've seen some sites indicating compatibility with Stern/Williams etc, but nothing that calls out JJP specifically.

#23358 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

So wait... No soldering?! That's awesome - THANKS!!
Does it matter what type of pop bumper yoke I get? I've seen some sites indicating compatibility with Stern/Williams etc, but nothing that calls out JJP specifically.

You want Bally/Williams. That's the kind of hardware JJP uses in general. Not sure offhand if Stern's pop rings/yokes are different, but B/W is what you want. Check the top fiberboard piece that mates above the yoke from the opposite direction to make sure you don't need to order one of those, too.

#23359 1 year ago

Anybody still doing challenges on Scorbit?

#23360 1 year ago

So how are all the LE owners liking GNR?

I have owned a POTC for about 4 years. Wife finally wants to move it, we might possibly trade plus cash for a GNR LE - Fav Theme Pin - But the reviews are so damn mixed. We loved POTC - its our only game so we enjoy a deep rule set.

#23361 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRyan:

I have owned a POTC for about 4 years. Wife finally wants to move it, we might possibly trade plus cash for a GNR LE - Fav Theme Pin - But the reviews are so damn mixed. We loved POTC - its our only game so we enjoy a deep rule set.

Personally I love it , play one and see what you think .

#23362 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRyan:

Have you played it?

#23363 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Have you played it?

Limited play. 2 games. Owned a WOZ and have had POTC for some time. Love all the JJP even HOBBIT - WOZ EMERALD edition was beautiful, but same center shot got old.

#23364 1 year ago

Reviews are mixed because people would rather crap on a game they don’t understand than learn it.

This is not a casual shooter like POTC, something to keep in mind.

Quoted from IdahoRyan:

But the reviews are so damn mixed.

#23365 1 year ago
Quoted from IdahoRyan:

Not a super fan but just picked one up in a trade for my JP Prem to try something different for a few months until my Weird Al is ready.

It is the best looking pinball machine ever made.
I'm still learning the rules, but even simple things like qualifying a song are not straight forward.
If I have guests over, this is the most likely machine for me to show off as it's neat, but the least likely for me to have someone play as it's hard to understand.

#23366 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Reviews are mixed because people would rather crap on a game they don’t understand than learn it.
This is not a casual shooter like POTC, something to keep in mind.

POTC a casual shooter? WOW ok, I get arm pump from that game!

#23367 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Not a super fan but just picked one up in a trade for my JP Prem to try something different for a few months until my Weird Al is ready.
It is the best looking pinball machine ever made.
I'm still learning the rules, but even simple things like qualifying a song are not straight forward.
If I have guests over, this is the most likely machine for me to show off as it's neat, but the least likely for me to have someone play as it's hard to understand.

The plus side of GNR, is that anyone can walk up without understanding any of the rules, play a couple balls and if they stay alive long enough they'll probably hit a multiball, And if you haven't qualified a song by the third ball you get a charity award of spotting all the band members and center scoop start the song lights up. If you can hit the scoop with that lit up you get to rock out... Get ready cause adrenaline injection is part of the game design!
Just those basics of staying alive and hitting the scoop on ball 3 are enough to put a smile on someone's face the first time they play..
For the rest of the potential fans, if you open your mind, read tiltforums rules many times as you soak it all in while playing and gaining deeper understanding (this takes time, you need a little Patience!), and start out on the positive (avoiding the too many multiball mindset trap) by mentally understanding the PURPOSEFUL reason for the Multiballs, then we get to progress learning the plethora of rules and various shots, and strategies and 21 songs with 27" lcd concert footage with different objectives and the insane light shows... Epic.
If you like the music it's a solid choice. The more you learn the pin the more you learn what you don't know and can explore. If you play the same way all the time that's on you. If your desire is high scores, then learn the game, if you want to just rock out and play, you can do that too. Some of my lowest scoring games were the most fun because I just played...
The game can really school you on the risk side which is great, and on the counter to that, it makes the reward that much sweeter when you win that choice.. It's a game that you don't solve, you adjust, as it's always different and once you know enough you find your strategies change depending on how the game is going as you can adjust over and over in seemingly limitless variations to start to capitalize on points and objective completion.... Especially tough to love on location at 2 bucks a game It will eat your 2 bucks within 5 minutes sometimes, it's that cruel. But on that third ball when you had 2 cruel balls sometimes you can light it up and have a great finish.
To really learn to appreciate this pin you really need to have it in your home, as many it would agree. You never know when you walk up to this pin what you're gonna get. This I love! When I'm on, I'll play for a long time, many games and be sweating at the end. When the game is cruel sometimes I'll walk away smiling, thinking you win today but tomorrow is another day because I own this beautiful game.

#23368 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

This.

I've yet to see a negative review from someone that actually understands the game.

#23369 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

This.
I've yet to see a negative review from someone that actually understands the game.

With that said... in all fairness I've got less than 10 games on it and I don't understand the game yet.

#23370 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

With that said... in all fairness I've got less than 10 games on it and I don't understand the game yet.

It's actually very simple, broken into two experiences: pre-song and in-song.

======
Pre-Song
======

1. Qualify all band members by making their shots.

2. Maximize "booster" multiballs. Stack them if you can.

- Lights multiball (target on upper playfield), pink jackpot shots
- Pyro multiball (target behind slash hat and nearby sling), action bar jackpot
- Amps multiball (AMP lane), yellow jackpot shots
- Crowd multiball (skill shots and under flipper shot), blue jackpot shots

3. Collect patches. Select them with the action button, collect by lighting GNR lane. Ball drain from upper playfield lights one GNR letter.

4. Lock balls on the upper playfield. The more you lock the more you'll start the song with.

5. Bonus side quest: Hit the travel shots to light "on the road", hit the lit travel shots during On the Road to light Tour Multiball.

Side note: you can choose your song by hitting the 4 album-related standups, each time you hit it you'll get a short clip of the active song. Why choose songs this way instead of the action button? There's a song level penalty for doing it with the button.

======
In-Song
======

1. Shoot the lit shots to keep the mode going, and the scoop when green for add-a-ball.

2. It still surprises me that many people don't realize this - there is a mini "guitar hero" style game happening during songs! In the corner of the LCD note the revolver with colored dots for each band member. Near that note the active band member shot, and the next upcoming shot. You want to shoot these while active to light their dot, once all dots are lit you get Band Frenzy. These active member shots make logical sense with the songs, for example during a guitar solo you'll see the Slash shot lit, during singing parts, AXL, etc.

3. Shoot the spinner and pops during Band Frenzy to blow up the score.

That's the gist of the game. There's a lot of strategy to explore, particularly with patches. For example I like to get Fender and all of the "spot band member" patches, making Band Frenzy easier and faster to start in the song.

#23371 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's actually very simple, broken into two experiences: pre-song and in-song.
======
Pre-Song
======
1. Qualify all band members by making their shots.
2. Maximize "booster" multiballs. Stack them if you can.
- Lights multiball (target on upper playfield), pink jackpot shots
- Pyro multiball (target behind slash hat and nearby sling), action bar jackpot
- Amps multiball (AMP lane), yellow jackpot shots
- Crowd multiball (skill shots and under flipper shot), blue jackpot shots
3. Collect patches. Select them with the action button, collect by lighting GNR lane. Ball drain from upper playfield lights one GNR letter.
4. Lock balls on the upper playfield. The more you lock the more you'll start the song with.
5. Bonus side quest: Hit the travel shots to light "on the road", hit the lit travel shots during On the Road to light Tour Multiball.
Side note: you can choose your song by hitting the 4 album-related standups, each time you hit it you'll get a short clip of the active song. Why choose songs this way instead of the action button? There's a song level penalty for doing it with the button.
======
In-Song
======
1. Shoot the lit shots to keep the mode going, and the scoop when green for add-a-ball.
2. It still surprises me that many people don't realize this - there is a mini "guitar hero" style game happening during songs! In the corner of the LCD note the revolver with colored dots for each band member. Near that note the active band member shot, and the next upcoming shot. You want to shoot these while active to light their dot, once all dots are lit you get Band Frenzy. These active member shots make logical sense with the songs, for example during a guitar solo you'll see the Slash shot lit, during singing parts, AXL, etc.
3. Shoot the spinner and pops during Band Frenzy to blow up the score.
That's the gist of the game. There's a lot of strategy to explore, particularly with patches. For example I like to get Fender and all of the "spot band member" patches, making Band Frenzy easier and faster to start in the song.

That’s a great quick summary.
Thanks for posting.

#23372 1 year ago

I won’t focus too much on the positives of this game in my post as the game is an absolute blast. And most ppl want to hear true negatives to help make a decision. Most negative reviews on this game are focused on linear playing and linear scoring and poor design; all of which are fair points, but I’m a big believer in this game that when it’s set up right, shoots fun as hell; and also to mention that software settings absolutely need tweaking to balance out scoring.

That said; My Negative Critiques of the game (I like to think of it as constructive criticism rather than negative):
• like all Keefer games, and most JJP games; games tend to be marathon like to get deep. Settings to reduce the easy extra balls, making album qualifications easier, and qualifying applause jackpots sooner while reducing the infinite amount of ball saver coupled with making songs harder (they are all set to extra easy), help with this immensely.
• like most JJP games; fine tuning this game is difficult and needs attention and tweaks every few months.
• slash solo, while a cool mode, is one of the most useless integrated modes in all of pinball and needs some serious help.

Otherwise; game rocks! Now on 2 years of ownership.

#23373 1 year ago
Quoted from dug:

That’s a great quick summary.
Thanks for posting.

I hope it helps! There's a pretty good game here for folks who get past ToO mAnY MuLTIbAllS.

#23374 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I hope it helps! There's a pretty good game here for folks who get past ToO mAnY MuLTIbAllS.

Ya… I don’t understand how people can talk crap about a game when they don’t understand the rules / gameplay.

#23375 1 year ago

If you think this game has too many multiballs, you must be the best pinball player ever.

It must be easy for them to play Estranged, get an encore, and then play and end Coma with one ball!

Yah, don’t need the multiballs at all!

Really though, the multiballs all have a point, the game would be impossible without them.

(Not you, but people who say that in general)

Quoted from zaphX:

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23376 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

This.

I don't like the LE as much as the SE. Too many things break too often. Too many things don't work too often. And it's cumbersome to me compared to the SE. The SE has much better flow and speed. The LE has an entire new set of Power chord and Ball locks, but in all honesty the complete pain in the ass all the extra components are make it not worth it.

So I would say the LE is a negative rating from me compared to the SE.

#23377 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I don't like the LE as much as the SE. Too many things break too often. Too many things don't work too often. And it's cumbersome to me compared to the SE. The SE has much better flow and speed. The LE has an entire new set of Power chord and Ball locks, but in all honesty the complete pain in the ass all the extra components are make it not worth it.

lol

#23378 1 year ago

Joining the club soon I think. What are the most important things for me to check for when buying a used LE? Thanks everyone.

#23379 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Joining the club soon I think. What are the most important things for me to check for when buying a used LE? Thanks everyone.

Check if you like Multiballs first,

You think?
Because you don't know if someone will sell you one, or because you haven't played it and heard it had playfield problems, or what is the dealio here? What is it that makes you want one?

#23380 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Check if you like Multiballs first,
You think?
Because you don't know if someone will sell you one, or because you haven't played it and heard it had playfield problems, or what is the dealio here? What is it that makes you want one?

I'm sold on the game. I meant more along the lines of technical issues with the game to be on the lookout for. I have a deal tentatively worked out but not 100% done is why I say "I think". I want to see the game in person and make sure there aren't any issues.

#23381 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

I'm sold on the game. I meant more along the lines of technical issues with the game to be on the lookout for. I have a deal tentatively worked out but not 100% done is why I say "I think". I want to see the game in person and make sure there aren't any issues.

Make sure there is no pooling of the clearcoat around the posts or chipping in the same area. Also that the little stage lights in the back of the playfield move correctly. It's common for one or more of the servos that run them to fail.

#23382 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Check for chipping or pooling damage around posts.
Lots of info here on those early run problem areas. Easy to mitigate if minor or just starting.

Check for Functional spotlights check up down right left, relatively easy fix, not a deal breaker. Can get all new kits and servos for 150

Other than that I say go for it !

#23383 1 year ago

Thanks both of you. I'll double check this. Can the moving lights be tested through the game diagnostics? The gsme I'm looking at was built in March of 2022. Were the playfield issues resolved by then?

#23384 1 year ago
Quoted from king_pin:

Thanks both of you. I'll double check this. Can the moving lights be tested through the game diagnostics? The gsme I'm looking at was built in March of 2022. Were the playfield issues resolved by then?

Yeah. Playfield issues really dropped off significantly after about Sept 2021 builds.

For the spotlights, the servos are essentially consumables, so they all have a pretty equal chance of wearing out, it's just a matter of how much time has been put on the game with them running.

You CAN test the servos in test, but it's easier just to get in a song and see how they move since the movement is much more vigorous in songs.

Oh, and check to see that the AXL magnet can grab the ball and doesn't have a blown thermal switch which makes the magnet not work.

#23385 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah. Playfield issues really dropped off significantly after about Sept 2021 builds.
For the spotlights, the servos are essentially consumables, so they all have a pretty equal chance of wearing out, it's just a matter of how much time has been put on the game with them running.
You CAN test the servos in test, but it's easier just to get in a song and see how they move since the movement is much more vigorous in songs.
Oh, and check to see that the AXL magnet can grab the ball and doesn't have a blown thermal switch which makes the magnet not work.

Thanks so much for all the info. Cheers.

#23386 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

You make me laugh every time you try to push the SE over the LE , but you like what you like , good for you

#23387 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

You make me laugh every time you try to push the SE over the LE , but you like what you like , good for you

its like telling people your buying a new mercedes with roll up windows because some day the electric motors may fail. (that means you have to manually crank them up and down with a little handle for you young folk)

#23388 1 year ago

my game was a june 2021 build, and had a small piece of art missing from the shooter lane. JJP sent me a new PF, and now i have a free piece of wall art; I can get over the small art missing from the shooter lane. This game rocks, and since I installed Concert Edition Pinstadiums, It is dazzling and completely a ROCK SHOW! I now have a deeper appreciation for GNR's music. This pinball is something special. I have had no technical issues with the game thus far, going on 18 months, and probably 1500 games on it so far.

That said, Toy Story 4 just arrived, and it is a better game, especially for the kids. Lawlor is just Waaaay better at designing games than Eric. Lawlor's shot design and small features he fits into games makes them classics. TS is the best game I've ever played, along with maiden, wonka, Rush, and GNR, as well as Godzilla. that just happens to be my current line up, but I'll probably never swap them out because the collection finally feels complete with different games offering different experiences.

Happy and fulfilled collector here. I wouldnt change a thing, even if i had the money to "upgrade" the collection. These games are perfect complements for each other and offer a diverse experience for the family and friends.

Edit: I also got a Wonka PF from JJP for pooling issues on my SE, so I've got two JJP PFs for wall art now, and the games still look and play wonderfully despite the small PF issues. Wonka has 2000 games played on it, and it's holding up stroong.

#23389 1 year ago

November 2021 build, with July 2021 playfield.
Had a few spots light pooling around the post in the beginning, petg clear washer placed in those locations and nothing else since. Very little dimpling too. Gorgeous playfield... Jealous of anyone that's hanging one on their wall... If there was a CE owner that didn't want to order a spare playfield but would let me buy theirs to hang then that would be a dream come true.

#23390 1 year ago

#Where's the code? It's been over a year since the last public update...

#23391 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

#Where's the code? It's been over a year since the last public update...

Definitely would be nice for JJP to confirm what the beta drops already imply. A target date for production release would be an amazing bonus, even if it's just a target date.

#23392 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I don't like the LE as much as the SE. Too many things break too often. Too many things don't work too often. And it's cumbersome to me compared to the SE.

Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard...

#23393 1 year ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

Toy Story 4 just arrived, and it is a better game, especially for the kids. Lawlor is just Waaaay better at designing games than Eric. Lawlor's shot design and small features he fits into games makes them classics. TS is the best game I've ever played, along with maiden, wonka, Rush, and GNR, as well as Godzilla.

Lawlor is a legend that much is true, but Menuier has some serious skills and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. TS4 is a great pin with a much more simplistic approach than GnR. TS4 is the only pin my wife proactively turns on and plays and that to me has great value. GnR is what everyone else that comes over gravitates to first. Both are fantastic pins to have in any collection in my opinion.

#23394 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

That's cool , but they don't ship down under and we have to pay more for most things , like NZ and Europe .

Pinball Haus in Brisbane has the JJP Neon for sale $345 AUD I think it is

#23395 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:I don't like the LE as much as the SE. Too many things break too often. Too many things don't work too often. And it's cumbersome to me compared to the SE. The SE has much better flow and speed. The LE has an entire new set of Power chord and Ball locks, but in all honesty the complete pain in the ass all the extra components are make it not worth it.

I also have an SE. I am gonna upgrade for sure when the right deal close to me comes up. That being said however I absolutely love the SE and it’s great game and I feel like you can’t go wrong with the SE or LE. GNR is another a JJP home run for me.

#23396 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Lawlor is a legend that much is true, but Menuier has some serious skills and I can't wait to see what he comes up with next. TS4 is a great pin with a much more simplistic approach than GnR. TS4 is the only pin my wife proactively turns on and plays and that to me has great value. GnR is what everyone else that comes over gravitates to first. Both are fantastic pins to have in any collection in my opinion.

You're right. Meunier is highly skilled, and very creative. I too am excited for his next game. He creates playfields with unfamiliar shots which makes his games keepers. I think I overstated the gap between the designers as for skill and creativity. Meunier may very well be the next Lawlor; a man who designs abstract, and very fun playfields with quirky shots and creative approach. The little details on eric's games make his designs great. POTC has so many interesting features, much like Lawlor's games. Eric takes the torch, and I have high hopes for his next game in light of Lawlor's departure rumored.

#23397 1 year ago

Toy Story 4 just arrived, and it is a better game,

IMG_20200427_232017 (resized).jpgIMG_20200427_232017 (resized).jpg
#23398 1 year ago

One of my favorite games is Twister. I have so much fun playing it. But I know it’s a crap game, and that’s okay because I love it.

Toy Story 4 just arrived, and it is a better game,

#23399 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

One of my favorite games is Twister. I have so much fun playing it. But I know it’s a crap game, and that’s okay because I love it.

Twister is a fun game , one of the best starts to a multi ball .

#23400 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Quoted from screaminr:

Twister is a fun game , one of the best starts to a multi ball .

I agree. I've played alot of that game on location. it is top 4 sega games for sure. great shots!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,998 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 468 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/468?hl=cybevenom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.