IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 464 of 568.
#23151 1 year ago

Just a thought but slash's solo mode could be alot more fun if they added more patches to collect to qualify for it.Ernie ball strings +Jim Dunlop picks+Marshall + Gibson.

#23152 1 year ago

Hope they add Yesterday or I used to love her. I see that it could be integrated easily. They just need the rights and code the game with the lightshow.
It would be great to see adding stuf to the code. There are over 5K machines out there to enjoy this.

#23153 1 year ago
Quoted from hammet:

All my silicone rings are failing after 1000 games. Had to order a replacement set. Seems something Is fucky.

That's normal wear and tear.. I usually replace mine after 500 games as they get stretched, lose bounce effectiveness, and become frayed, cut, etc. If those were factory I'm actually surprised they went to 1000

#23154 1 year ago

Also, especially in a game like GnR where you are seeing much more ball activity due to the multiball nature of gameplay...

#23155 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

That's normal wear and tear.. I usually replace mine after 500 games as they get stretched, lose bounce effectiveness, and become frayed, cut, etc. If those were factory I'm actually surprised they went to 1000

The rubbers jjp uses are particularly shit , is there a list in the manual of all the rubbers used . I need to get a set .

#23156 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The rubbers jjp uses are particularly shit , is there a list in the manual of all the rubbers used . I need to get a set .

Don't think there is a list like Stern uses. I used the build database on Titan pinballs competition silicone website and opted for the 2 1/4 inch sling rubber as the 2 inch may be a little tight. The rest seemed a good fit. Seemed to be the consensus for rubber sets

Here's a good example, think he added 1 per group. https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1503

With one pin, I would try to get the exact config number but with the cost of shipping and more pins in my lineup now
I tend to just buy a bunch of varying sizes for all my games and just use the ring sizing chart when removing and replacing knowing I have something of everything, eventually you figure out what you need to keep in stock. It's maybe 4 to 500 dollars in rubber but that will last a long time

#23157 1 year ago

I have the middle right guitar lock activating randomly. How do you adjust that switch, is it under the main playfield somewhere? Or do I need to remove the upper playfield?

#23158 1 year ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Don't think there is a list like Stern uses. I used the build database on Titan pinballs competition silicone website and opted for the 2 1/4 inch sling rubber as the 2 inch may be a little tight. The rest seemed a good fit. Seemed to be the consensus for rubber sets
Here's a good example, think he added 1 per group. https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1503
With one pin, I would try to get the exact config number but with the cost of shipping and more pins in my lineup now
I tend to just buy a bunch of varying sizes for all my games and just use the ring sizing chart when removing and replacing knowing I have something of everything, eventually you figure out what you need to keep in stock. It's maybe 4 to 500 dollars in rubber but that will last a long time

From the manual:

GNR Ring Sizes (resized).JPGGNR Ring Sizes (resized).JPG
#23159 1 year ago
Quoted from Giside:

Thanks a lot Vespula for taking the time for help and explanation. I have just tested the magnet again (glass off, of course and the magnet seems to have lost some of its initial strenght as it catches the ball only when going slow through the loop.
I consider 2 options :
- changing the coil (23-800 with thermal fuse JJP 23-100000-00) that I found available on a website
- and adding a fan on the new coil. However, can you advise on a website that sells this fan kit for magnet and ships to Europe?

There is a magnet height adjustment also so make sure it's flush with the playfield. If it's not and the magnet is recessed the strength will be reduced. That could be your problem.

Pinmonk sells fans kits. Also you can 3d print one locally and buy a fan and wiring and do it yourself. This was just discussed here. Read the following post and the one a couple after has the 3d part file.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/463#post-7189838

#23160 1 year ago

Anyone care to share their patch strategy? A friend suggested the bra and underwear were his go to patches for higher skill shot scoring and double bonus which I've been doing and seems well worth it. Any other favourite combos?

#23161 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Anyone care to share their patch strategy? A friend suggested the bra and underwear were his go to patches for higher skill shot scoring and double bonus which I've been doing and seems well worth it. Any other favourite combos?

Depends if I want to go for higher song scores, higher album mode scores, or more control and trapping. I typically go for frenzy patches, followed by control, then move to the album patches as I set up those modes.

Fender: always always should be your first patch

Duff skull + Fender + Vader: great trio for band frenzy scoring

T-Shirt+Poster: if you want more control and trap up more often in songs.

All 4 sponser patches: fender + Vader are 2 high quality patches for band frenzy. Might as well Get the other 2 for the extra ball

4 album patches: if you want to blow up an album mode. Even more lucrative and worth going for if youā€™ve adjusted your settings to so that album modes score higher.

#23162 1 year ago
Quoted from hammet:

All my silicone rings are failing after 1000 games. Had to order a replacement set. Seems something Is fucky.

1000?! Lucky you!

They were failing after 50 on my Dialed In. Whatever JJP's using just don't seem to last.

#23163 1 year ago

Has anyone installed one of these shooter lane protectors on their GnR? Thanks.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#23164 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Has anyone installed one of these shooter lane protectors on their GnR? Thanks.[quoted image]

Yes I did. Actually was already installed when I purchased the machine.

#23165 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Has anyone installed one of these shooter lane protectors on their GnR? Thanks.[quoted image]

I ordered one but then it looked like a PITA to install (you have to take off the auto plunge mech) so I gave up on it for my GNR.

#23166 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

I ordered one but then it looked like a PITA to install (you have to take off the auto plunge mech) so I gave up on it for my GNR.

Really? Was going to purchase this, but if that's the case then I'm out.

#23167 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

Really? Was going to purchase this, but if that's the case then I'm out.

Keep in mind that itā€™s amateur hour over here and I know my comfort zone when attempting to tweak my machines. My policy is If it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix it - hence why I just donā€™t want to mess with the plunger area . With sterns itā€™s just 2 rail screws to install - simple as can be. A little more involved in this one. Could be easy, donā€™t knowā€¦

#23168 1 year ago

mylar on my drum sticks is starting to peel, what have you guys done to keep this stuck on? are they hard to remove?

#23169 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

mylar on my drum sticks is starting to peel, what have you guys done to keep this stuck on? are they hard to remove?

Super easy job. Easy removal so you can work on them. Can remove the sensor too if you want.

I used slices of mylar. One slice wrapped around on each end and a long strip down the underside middle hidden.
Holding good.

#23170 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

No you don't.

I ordered one and installed it myself. It is a little intensive. You have to take the apron off. Or at least I did. But that's like 4 screws and your done.

It's 100000% worth it and the install isn't bad at all. Definitely pick one up if they are available.

#23171 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Keep in mind that itā€™s amateur hour over here and I know my comfort zone when attempting to tweak my machines. My policy is If it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix it - hence why I just donā€™t want to mess with the plunger area . With sterns itā€™s just 2 rail screws to install - simple as can be. A little more involved in this one. Could be easy, donā€™t knowā€¦

It's easy. If you have a little patience (see what I did there) and can use a screwdriver, then you can do it!

#23172 1 year ago

69 minutes and 40 seconds, felt like 90+. And thank God Scorebit didn't freeze or whatever it does sometimes because I worked my ass off for 170,984,129 points this evening. Probably played close to 10 songs. Had all but 8-10 patches. Highest song jackpot was maybe 30,000,000. Highest powerchord was 6 balls and 8,500,000. I cashed out on about 3 songs for extra balls. Probably had 4-6 total extra balls. Kept skipping album modes. Actually beat Slash solo the only time I got stuck with it. Still only my 5th best score but I'll take it.

After having several sub 30,000,000 games this week and almost deciding it was time to rip off the glass so I could clean and wax it again, somehow I found my groove again. I still need to clean and wax it again. But I will sleep better tonight. This game will never leave my collection.

#23173 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

69 minutes and 40 seconds, felt like 90+. And thank God Scorebit didn't freeze or whatever it does sometimes because I worked my ass off for 170,984,129 points this evening. Probably played close to 10 songs. Had all but 8-10 patches. Highest song jackpot was maybe 30,000,000. Highest powerchord was 6 balls and 8,500,000. I cashed out on about 3 songs for extra balls. Probably had 4-6 total extra balls. Kept skipping album modes. Actually beat Slash solo the only time I got stuck with it. Still only my 5th best score but I'll take it.
After having several sub 30,000,000 games this week and almost deciding it was time to rip off the glass so I could clean and wax it again, somehow I found my groove again. I still need to clean and wax it again. But I will sleep better tonight. This game will never leave my collection.

Amazing. Almost like I was there..And to think I'm content with my mini adrenaline highs.. 70 minutes.. I can only imagine that game! And you even flexed playing and beating slash solo. Show off!
P s it's nice of you to keep other pins around for company. . Time for a frosty beverage!

#23174 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I find it funny that a sub 30,000,000 game is worth noting as a bad game for you, 30,000,000 is the 2nd best score Iā€™ve ever had in 18 months of ownership

#23175 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I find it funny that a sub 30,000,000 game is worth noting as a bad game for you, 30,000,000 is the 2nd best score Iā€™ve ever had in 18 months of ownership

We all have our levels .
I was pretty happy with getting my top score on November Rain the other day with 19 mil , compared to some people not alot , but good for me . I know I can do better so that's what keeps me coming back .

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23176 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I know what you mean, but you gotta keep it in perspective. He's currently #7 globally on scorebit. It'd be like playing a pickup game of hoop and finding out one of the guys plays in the NBA.

Screenshot_20221019-071231 (resized).pngScreenshot_20221019-071231 (resized).png

#23177 1 year ago

I'm officially part of this awesome club now. Traded my deadpool premium for NIB gnr le.

#23178 1 year ago

Apologies if I sound a bit arrogant in assessing my scores. Thatā€™s not my intent. Mostly just wanted to share the struggle and eventual breakthroughs when they happen on this game along with a few tidbits of how Iā€™ve gotten there.

Iā€™ve had plenty of sub 1m point games on GNR and fail miserably plenty of times. 1450+ plays on this one and at least half are mine so Iā€™ve got plenty of practice and different strategies based on whatā€™s going on at any given moment in the game.

I think itā€™s awesome anytime any of you get excited about a score, regardless of what the total is. People have crushed some songs way higher than I have, I think my all time best was around 130,000,000 on paradise city but I had song max and lots of luck.

Also keep in mind Iā€™m very active trying to get the highest scores on here for all my games and games I donā€™t own that I find in the wild on location or at other friends houses. If someone takes my score, Iā€™ll often play and play to try and get it back.

A good example was Alien Star. Blownfuse (RIP) had the high score. I stayed up all night till sunrise cussing at the game and blew through a few hundred credits till I finally got that one. And no, I didnā€™t go after it intentionally after he passed, I worked for that one when he was still with us so he had a chance to take it back. I even told him about it to try and spark some additional competition on the game, lol!

One final thought, especially for games I have at home, theyā€™re dialed in so nice. It makes a difference when youā€™re not constantly getting ripped off by a bricked or not complete loop shot on GNR going down the right drain, for example. It also helps being able to occasionally hit the left orbit and left ramp with the left flipper, same with the right side flipper, right ramp and right orbit. I always keep factory settings and outlanes in the middle. If a game is really hard sometimes Iā€™ll bend and make special award an extra ball instead. Thatā€™s about it.

#23179 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Apologies if I sound a bit arrogant in assessing my scores. Thatā€™s not my intent. Mostly just wanted to share the struggle and eventual breakthroughs when they happen on this game along with a few tidbits of how Iā€™ve gotten there.
Iā€™ve had plenty of sub 1m point games on GNR and fail miserably plenty of times. 1450+ plays on this one and at least half are mine so Iā€™ve got plenty of practice and different strategies based on whatā€™s going on at any given moment in the game.
I think itā€™s awesome anytime any of you get excited about a score, regardless of what the total is. People have crushed some songs way higher than I have, I think my all time best was around 130,000,000 on paradise city but I had song max and lots of luck.
Also keep in mind Iā€™m very active trying to get the highest scores on here for all my games and games I donā€™t own that I find in the wild on location or at other friends houses. If someone takes my score, Iā€™ll often play and play to try and get it back.
A good example was Alien Star. Blownfuse (RIP) had the high score. I stayed up all night till sunrise cussing at the game and blew through a few hundred credits till I finally got that one. And no, I didnā€™t go after it intentionally after he passed, I worked for that one when he was still with us so he had a chance to take it back. I even told him about it to try and spark some additional competition on the game, lol!
One final thought, especially for games I have at home, theyā€™re dialed in so nice. It makes a difference when youā€™re not constantly getting ripped off by a bricked or not complete loop shot on GNR going down the right drain, for example. It also helps being able to occasionally hit the left orbit and left ramp with the left flipper, same with the right side flipper, right ramp and right orbit. I always keep factory settings and outlanes in the middle. If a game is really hard sometimes Iā€™ll bend and make special award an extra ball instead. Thatā€™s about it.

You've been instrumental in encouraging and deepening my understanding of this awesome game, along with MANY others here (who have lower scores than you. lol) and as was said earlier, you are where you are in the game. I punch through MANY games, as this pin can school you hard, and the next ball can be magical. The scores are just one metric, but for me my most fun games are ones that I just play.
I learn so much from your posts and perspectives and enjoy every one. Arrogant you are not. A baller you are.

#23180 1 year ago

Expoā€¦.software updateā€¦.tic tic tic???
If not now, when?

#23181 1 year ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

If not now, when?

b31 update available on WiFi not on the website.

LTG : )

#23182 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thanks, yes I am aware. Have had issues with beta versions. Might be me but many issues seem to be strange coincidences. Looking more for a ā€œvā€ update.
Oct 13, 21ā€™ was last version update. Game is great as is, but hoping for some polish and some rule changes.

#23183 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I cannot see b31 on my wifi update, even after turning beta code on?

#23184 1 year ago
Quoted from usafstars:

From the manual:[quoted image]

I stand corrected, thanks

#23185 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

even after turning beta code on?

Dig around in there. Besides beta on, in another part you have to agree to terms and conditions.

#23186 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

I cannot see b31 on my wifi update, even after turning beta code on?

Utilities - NETWORK settings - advanced settings - under updates there is a beta opt in

And just below advanced settings there is a terms and conditions you need to scroll thru and opt in

Maybe this will help.

#23187 1 year ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

If not now, when?

I don't get it. What happened to releasing software updates at JJP? Stern is cranking them out and then crickets from JJP. I was at a pinball league this past weekend and myself and the other 3 GNR owners all said this game desperately needs score balancing, additional mode polish, etc. There's a reason GNR has been taking a hit on the used market lately and a big part of that is code related. Please listen to your customers JJP.

Hopefully this latest public GNR code update is a game changer as it needs to be. JJP still has some of the best programmers in pinball and I know they can deliver great code work as many of their past games (especially WOZ and Hobbit) have already proved that.

#23188 1 year ago

Changed date on last update

#23189 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I know what you mean, but you gotta keep it in perspective. He's currently #7 globally on scorebit. It'd be like playing a pickup game of hoop and finding out one of the guys plays in the NBA.
[quoted image]

Lol I've done that with Flag Football - went to have a casual game with someone I know in the USA and found out Hall of Fame WR Andre Reed was playing!

#23190 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't get it. What happened to releasing software updates at JJP? Stern is cranking them out and then crickets from JJP. I was at a pinball league this past weekend and myself and the other 3 GNR owners all said this game desperately needs score balancing, additional mode polish, etc. There's a reason GNR has been taking a hit on the used market lately and a big part of that is code related. Please listen to your customers JJP.
Hopefully this latest public GNR code update is a game changer as it needs to be. JJP still has some of the best programmers in pinball and I know they can deliver great code work as many of their past games (especially WOZ and Hobbit) have already proved that.

The code change on Wonka made the machine a permanent fixture in my collection.

#23191 1 year ago

Ok everyone I got a gnr le yesterday and the only issue I'm having is the trough kick coil keeps staying engaged and will not kick out balls. I have too open the coin door and manually pull the plunger down and it will kick balls out. Doesn't do it everytime but enough too make it very aggravating. But other than that I'm in complete awl of how amazing this game is and I even got grand champion of 33 million on my 2nd game.

#23192 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yup, I'm one of the three other GNR owners he is referring to. This game needs a code push to make something other than a pretty box of lights. Its a unique game and risk/reward portion of it can be brutal. Locking six balls and starting a song can be exhilarating even if you fall flat on your face. However, once you get to an album mode and cancel it because of the waste of time it can be points-wise, you realize this game needs more. I have no doubt that the crew will come through for us...they always have in the past.

#23193 1 year ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I have no doubt that the crew will come through for us...they always have in the past.

Have they? As a POTC and GnR owner I would say not. But one can always hope.

#23194 1 year ago

Beta drops went from b20 to b31 in a few short months.
Updated os, update process updated, bug fixes (its so easy hidden now when adult mode is no, special works, to name just two noticed), added EQ, scorebit fixes, two people including me finished demo Derby for the first time (coincidence? Don't think so), allegedly call outs added/enhanced, and it's so easy got a bad ass new light show.
That's just what has been noticed and posted... And that's all from only between myself and fooflighter ... What gives with that? so why would all this work be going on unless a production update and more was coming? Seems pretty obvious to me. How likely are these random items being done without a full v code coming with all the items talked about here over and over.

Honestly, I'm surprised how little posting and excitement is going on here on findings in these beta drops.

People spend insane amounts of time trying to research and capture snips and blow up factory photography just predict the next pinball machine.... But when gnr beta drops carry these kinds of changes it's odd no one goes looking to discover the changes ... It's like no one seems to care. Beta drop release notes do not contain everything that's changed, clearly.

Happy hunting.

#23195 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Honestly, I'm surprised how little posting and excitement is going on here on findings in these beta drops.

I'm happy for other people to test out the Beta code , and deal with any issues .
I'll wait till it's officially released .

#23196 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Yup, I'm one of the three other GNR owners he is referring to. This game needs a code push to make something other than a pretty box of lights. Its a unique game and risk/reward portion of it can be brutal. Locking six balls and starting a song can be exhilarating even if you fall flat on your face. However, once you get to an album mode and cancel it because of the waste of time it can be points-wise, you realize this game needs more. I have no doubt that the crew will come through for us...they always have in the past.

Warning: Broken record post incoming.

Score balancing can be found by adjusting game settings. Making individual songs harder will make them score lower while making album modes easier to qualify will boost their scoring levels. Additionally, increasing timer to powerchord jackpot make it more lucrative during songs. I also recommend playing with your ball saver timer settings and increasing the timer for applause jackpot to compensate (recommend 30 secs) - itā€™s fun and interesting when applause lights sooner than usual but you donā€™t have your meter maxā€™d so you have 30 seconds to fill that meter before collecting applause to get the encore.

That all said; yes, the game still needs an update and much polish. Itā€™s biggest Achilles heal imo is slash solo, not scoring balance. But, thatā€™s not to say scoring balance still needs to be addressed as well as a few other things. Hoping JJP can deliver because they are beginning to look like the old stern days of little to no polish updates. Stern turned that around (for the most part), hoping JJP can deliver.

#23197 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I'm happy for other people to test out the Beta code , and deal with any issues .
I'll wait till it's officially released .

I've been on beta code since I got this pinball machine. I've never had any negative experience with any b version that I've installed. I attribute that to the quality of the coders. I have zero concerns because the code is completely reversible. You can load production code anytime.
But this statement takes into account the fact that I'm technically comfortable with downloading files and following directions installing them on a USB to perform the reversal. Anyone can jump to beta in settings menu, but it does require a USB boot load to go back to production code.

That could be the barrier of entry and scary for the technically challenged... I get it if that's your issue.

#23198 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Warning: Broken record post incoming.
Score balancing can be found by adjusting game settings. Making individual songs harder will make them score lower while making album modes easier to qualify will boost their scoring levels. Additionally, increasing timer to powerchord jackpot make it more lucrative during songs. I also recommend playing with your ball saver timer settings and increasing the timer for applause jackpot to compensate (recommend 30 secs) - itā€™s fun and interesting when applause lights sooner than usual but you donā€™t have your meter maxā€™d so you have 30 seconds to fill that meter before collecting applause to get the encore.
That all said; yes, the game still needs an update and much polish. Itā€™s biggest Achilles heal imo is slash solo, not scoring balance. But, thatā€™s not to say scoring balance still needs to be addressed as well as a few other things. Hoping JJP can deliver because they are beginning to look like the old stern days of little to no polish updates. Stern turned that around (for the most part), hoping JJP can deliver.

Thank you very much for these suggestions.

#23199 1 year ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Ok everyone I got a gnr le yesterday and the only issue I'm having is the trough kick coil keeps staying engaged and will not kick out balls. I have too open the coin door and manually pull the plunger down and it will kick balls out. @LTG do you know what's doing this? Doesn't do it everytime but enough too make it very aggravating. But other than that I'm in complete awl of how amazing this game is and I even got grand champion of 33 million on my 2nd game.

#23200 1 year ago

LTG : )</blockquote
Do you know why it's doing this bud? Ok everyone I got a gnr le yesterday and the only issue I'm having is the trough kick coil keeps staying engaged and will not kick out balls. I have too open the coin door and manually pull the plunger down and it will kick balls out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 11,000.00
5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,399 posts in this topic. You are on page 464 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/464 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.