IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg
1C8AE00A-E658-441F-8C85-35F46CC105C1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3148 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 458 of 567.
#22851 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Pittance to you guys I know, but I just had my best game and snagged a 33m jackpot on November Rain! It was a shit game and I was on my 3rd ball and went into a song. I had a solid jackpot of 14m but decided to push it one more time and I nailed the 2nd one! My new Grand Champion score is now 37.9m and I’m thrilled. What a fun game!

Congrats. That's what it's about!
As someone who loves the GnR pinball machine, but at the same time laments not having Rush because it's one of my favorite bands, I see you have both (Actually you have a stellar music pin lineup)... I lurk on the Rush owners forum And if I'm honest It looks really great, but there's a lot of tweaking and fixing going on and the way a lot of people enjoying that pinball machine reminds me of the GnR experience.
Someday I'm going to find one locally and go see what it's all about.... Because of the experience and feeling of the game you just had, that's why my GnR is bolted to the floor for this reason....but if I ever was going to get a second pinball machine...

#22852 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

COOLING FANS:
If anyone was thinking of getting a multi USB hub and using the USB port on that board near the coin door (left side) to power 5- 5v fans. It doesn't work. They all spin but won't get up to any sort of wind producing speed. FAIL.
Back to the drawing board.

I believe there is a 12v connector there and 12v fans are extremely common.

#22853 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

COOLING FANS:
If anyone was thinking of getting a multi USB hub and using the USB port on that board near the coin door (left side) to power 5- 5v fans. It doesn't work. They all spin but won't get up to any sort of wind producing speed. FAIL.
Back to the drawing board.

PinMonk. Works like a dream. Cough up the cash and get it done. Game changer. End of statement

#22854 1 year ago

Hey all - I am running latest code. But the Desert Demolition mode... I can't knock out ALL of the racers... But no matter how many times i hit the piano on the last racer... It doesn't give me credit for the shot. I hear it make the chime that I hit the shot. I know the shot is lit when I hit the racer button. I keep hitting it and hitting it. Snap a spinner to charge up the action button. Hit action button... catch up... and bang - hit the piano shot (hear the chime) don't knock out the last racer. Is this the glitch everyone is talking about?

#22855 1 year ago

Anyone know what this 3.5mm is for? see pics.
Also, I'm gonna install some DIY cooling fans so I'm assuming I'm using the yellow/black tap thats hanging in this picture? It reads 12vdc and I'm using 12v fans (after my 5v usb hub fail attempt).
But what is this blue/blue open tap for? It reads 14.1vdc.
Thanks
r/
Mike

20220918_062154 (resized).jpg20220918_062154 (resized).jpg20220918_062207 (resized).jpg20220918_062207 (resized).jpg20220918_062224 (resized).jpg20220918_062224 (resized).jpg

#22856 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

But what is this blue/blue open tap for? It reads 14.1vdc.
Thanks
r/
Mike
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think that blue one is what my LE topper is plugged into..

#22857 1 year ago

Hello all I am in the club next week with an se. My question is can I ad a shaker to this game? I know the le comes with one but the se does not. My dialed in se came with a shaker and so did my wonka LE. Is it just like stern games where you can add a shaker after the fact? I need that shaker for live and let die !

#22858 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Hello all I am in the club next week with an se. My question is can I ad a shaker to this game? I know the le comes with one but the se does not. My dialed in se came with a shaker and so did my wonka LE. Is it just like stern games where you can add a shaker after the fact? I need that shaker for live and let die !

Yes.
http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Accessories/Shaker-Motor-Assy-fits-all-JJP-Games.html
Best wishes.
r/
Mike

#22859 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Congrats! Another SE arrives.
Three's company, as they say.

(Unless you bought yours from the other two guys on here with SEs).

Shaker would be a good add on... along with pinwoofer.

Anyone know how many SE were actually built and sold?

#22860 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Five came to Australia .
+ the three in the US , that makes 8

#22861 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:Congrats! Another SE arrives.

Thanks! I have played my friends LE a fair amount and would have preferred to have an Le. However the price was right and local, I live on an island so leaving it automatically costs me 300. I enjoyed the flow of the se when I tried and was pleasantly surprised. I very much so missed the shaker but figured I could buy that after the fact.

#22862 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Congrats! Another SE arrives.

I was just going to say all of this! Vespula do you have an SE? I thought it was me and like one other person. And now this one! Yay!

Also.... Please do not get your hopes up on RUSH and compare it to GNR. To me personally, it's not a fun pin. Sometimes it's ok and a fun shooter but most of the time it just isn't fun for me. I am however not a big fan like you are. I hope you get a chance and so enjoy it tho!

#22863 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

P.s. I still have mine!

#22864 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I was just going to say all of this! Vespula do you have an SE? I thought it was me and like one other person. And now this one! Yay!
Also.... Please do not get your hopes up on RUSH and compare it to GNR. To me personally, it's not a fun pin. Sometimes it's ok and a fun shooter but most of the time it just isn't fun for me. I am however not a big fan like you are. I hope you get a chance and so enjoy it tho!

I only know of 3 SE which is including the new arrival with Enron64. I have LE.

And just found a location with a Rush pro locally and plan to go put some time on it this week.

#22865 1 year ago

pinball_keefer can you or anyone else tell me what this spare 3.5mm is for in the top of my backbox?
Also, is that 14volts off this plug (pictured) strictly for the topper? I'm thinking of using it for fans considering my inevitable voltage drop using 2 rectifier diodes in the harness I'm building.
Thank you.
r/
Mike

4a88018bc2392d2417f58f4126213f630884336a (resized).jpg4a88018bc2392d2417f58f4126213f630884336a (resized).jpge54ddf4ada7f451ca89802228887c8da48718a1c (resized).jpge54ddf4ada7f451ca89802228887c8da48718a1c (resized).jpg
#22866 1 year ago

Is there a way on GNR to disable the "Todays Top Scores" thing? I can understand the benefit of this feature on location, but on my Home Use Only game, where I might have time to play 4-5 games a day, almost every game I play is a "Todays Top Score." It just doesn't serve a purpose. Unless I set an actual all time top score, I don't wanna hear about it! lol

I'm just curious if there was a menu option that I'm missing.

#22867 1 year ago
Quoted from etr104:

Is there a way on GNR to disable the "Todays Top Scores" thing? I can understand the benefit of this feature on location, but on my Home Use Only game, where I might have time to play 4-5 games a day, almost every game I play is a "Todays Top Score." It just doesn't serve a purpose. Unless I set an actual all time top score, I don't wanna hear about it! lol

Yes in the high score adjustments settings you can turn it off

#22868 1 year ago
Quoted from etr104:

Quoted from Pinballomatic:

It's near the very bottom of the list of settings under the high score adjustments. I turn them on when I have parties. There's also a "minimum score" needed to be in the top scores of the day. I bump those up a bit for parties in case the first few games people play have really bad scores.

#22869 1 year ago

Steve,
Can you answer my questions about 3 posts back about 3.5mm and 14v?
Please and Thank you.
r/
Mike

#22870 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Steve,
Can you answer my questions about 3 posts back about 3.5mm and 14v?
Please and Thank you.
r/
Mike

As far as an official OK from JJP goes (regarding the 14v plug), I wouldn't hold your breath. My guess is they probably don't recommend using any plug in the machine for anything other than it's intended purpose. Giving the OK could potentially open them up for liability should a board or other component fail after installing the "mod".

#22871 1 year ago

Quoted from KingBW:

It's near the very bottom of the list of settings under the high score adjustments. I turn them on when I have parties. There's also a "minimum score" needed to be in the top scores of the day. I bump those up a bit for parties in case the first few games people play have really bad scores.

Appreciate the reply guys. Yup there it is. I've had the game for just about a year now and never noticed that setting. Embarrassing! Anyway thanks!

#22872 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

As far as an official OK from JJP goes (regarding the 14v plug), I wouldn't hold your breath. My guess is they probably don't recommend using any plug in the machine for anything other than it's intended purpose. Giving the OK could potentially open them up for liability should a board or other component fail after installing the "mod".

My GNR has a big sticker in the backbox saying installation of anything voids the warranty (more or less).

Whether an individual cares is one thing, I only point it out to support the view that JJP isn’t likely going to assist.

#22873 1 year ago

I think his question was simply "what's it used for?"
Disclosure of his intentions is of no consequence to JJP by just answering that question. Although it did muddy the water a bit...

#22874 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I think his question was simply "what's it used for?"
Disclosure of his intentions is of no consequence to JJP by just answering that question. Although it did muddy the water a bit...

I don't have a pony in this and feel people should do whatever they want to their pins.

With that said, the OP of this topic did write "I'm thinking of using it for fans considering my inevitable voltage drop using 2 rectifier diodes in the harness I'm building."

#22875 1 year ago
Quoted from altan:

I don't have a pony in this and feel people should do whatever they want to their pins.
With that said, the OP of this topic did write "I'm thinking of using it for fans considering my inevitable voltage drop using 2 rectifier diodes in the harness I'm building."

Do you think that statement disqualifies him from receiving an answer to his questions?

Quoted from mikepmcs:

pinball_keefer can you or anyone else tell me what this spare 3.5mm is for in the top of my backbox?
Also, is that 14volts off this plug (pictured) strictly for the topper?

#22876 1 year ago

I'm just looking for an answer to a 3.5mm I found dangling in the head and a blue connector that happens to carry 14v. What are they for?
Thanks
r/
Mike

#22877 1 year ago

duplicate

#22878 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

I'm just looking for an answer to a 3.5mm I found dangling in the head and a blue connector that happens to carry 14v. What are they for?
Thanks
r/
Mike

Most likely the topper in both cases. At least, on a CE.

#22879 1 year ago

Stern running circles around JJP when it comes to code updates

#22880 1 year ago

Found out what the 3.5mm is for. Turns out it's not extra. My soundbar isn't hooked up at all. Found the power plug hiding as well. My guess it was unhooked due to hum or noise. Ground loop isolator on the way and then I'll hook it up.
r/
Mike

#22881 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Found out what the 3.5mm is for. Turns out it's not extra. My soundbar isn't hooked up at all. Found the power plug hiding as well. My guess it was unhooked due to hum or noise. Ground loop isolator on the way and then I'll hook it up.
r/
Mike

Assuming we are talking CE, also makes sure the L/R cables from the soundbar speakers to the amp board are correct.

They each go to the furthest plug, not the nearest.

#22882 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

This is true. I don't know what the status of Stern's other games are, but I just got an update (1.00) for my Rush Prem including a bunch of balancing of score values, and a new wizard mode.

#22883 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Assuming we are talking CE, also makes sure the L/R cables from the soundbar speakers to the amp board are correct.
They each go to the furthest plug, not the nearest.

I will confirm and adjust if needed. Thank you for this information.
r/
Mike

#22884 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

They're on a roll at JJP.. Beta 21, 22, 23, 24 and now as of 9/7 beta 25 not good enough for you?

And I don't even use scorbit.

Rush just came out so that's expected
GnR had it's share when new and made it to 1.25 in production so...
But
I know the feeling. This game could be so tight with some solid updates.
I hope the beta releases mean there is production code everyone dreams of that will drop soon.

#22885 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

P.s. I still have mine!

I have one also

#22886 1 year ago

Has anyone documented what the different "install difficulty" settings change? The manual doesn't provide any insights.

I just switched to "medium" and didn't notice anything strongly different.

I'm thinking that the best way to see the differences is to install each and then do a backup to USB. At this point the backup text file can be diffed.

But I didn't want to do that if someone has already gone though the process

#22887 1 year ago

Just spent tonight installing pin woofer GT amplifier , going step-by-step from YouTube video of Hurry Up Pinball .
I've been putting it off for almost a year but I have people coming over tomorrow for the grand final and thought now is the time .
I didn't change over the tweeters or the subwoofer .
I couldn't find the nuts and washers for the subwoofer , I'm not saying I didn't get them but I looked through all the boxes and looked everywhere and couldn't find them and I also couldn't find the double.sided.tape.for the board that goes in the back box , but I had some double-sided tape so that wasn't an issue .
So I got it all done , and following the video , I set all the dials to 12 position and the gain to the 2-3 position .
It sounded horrible . But I thought it just needs adjusting , so I spent about an hour fucken around with all the settings and it was just awful , really staticky , tinny & scratchie .
I double checked all the connections were correctly positioned and pushed in fimly and it was grounded properly .
But no luck , it was totally unplayable .
I haven't pulled it all out , but I disconnected everything and put it back to way it was . Now the sound is good again .
Half reason I got it was because I thought the GT amplifier had a line out for an external subwoofer . So how do you connect it ?
On the Hobbit you could just plug in the subwoofer and it was brilliant .
Not sure what I will do now , if I swap over the speakers and connect an external sub or just do the sub .
I'm not saying pin woofer make a crap product , lots of people recommended it , so either something is wrong with my amp or more likely I've done something wrong , I just don't know what .
Looks like 500 bucks down the drain but hey that's Pinball

IMG20220923215305 (resized).jpgIMG20220923215305 (resized).jpg
#22888 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Just spent tonight installing pin woofer GT amplifier , going step-by-step from YouTube video of Hurry Up Pinball .
I've been putting it off for almost a year but I have people coming over tomorrow for the grand final and thought now is the time .
I couldn't find the nuts and washers for the subwoofer , I'm not saying I didn't get them but I looked through all the boxes and looked everywhere and couldn't find them and I also couldn't find the double.sided.tape.for the board that goes in the back box , but I had some double-sided tape so that wasn't an issue .
So I got it all done , and following the video , I set all the dials to 12 position and the gain to the 2-3 position .
It sounded horrible . But I thought it just needs adjusting , so I spent about an hour fucken around with all the settings and it was just awful , really staticky , tinny & scratchie .
I double checked all the connections were correctly positioned and pushed in fimly and it was grounded properly .
I haven't pulled it all out , but I disconnected everything and put it back to way it was . Now the sound is good again .
Half reason I got it was because I thought the GT amplifier had a line out for an external subwoofer . So how do you connect it ?
Not sure what I will do now , if I swap over the speakers and connect an external sub or just do the sub .
I'm not saying pin woofer make a crap product , lots of people recommended it , so either something is wrong with my amp or more likely I've done something wrong , I just don't know what .
Looks like 500 bucks down the drain but hey that's Pinball [quoted image]

I've installed 2 of them so far and they were both brilliant. But I also installed the speakers as well. I think without the speakers you can't give it a fair shake.

#22889 1 year ago

External sub + tweak sound settings in menu for the win for me.

In 2 months it’ll be 2 years ownership. Crazy!

#22890 1 year ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I've installed 2 of them so far and they were both brilliant. But I also installed the speakers as well. I think without the speakers you can't give it a fair shake.

Originally they didn't include the tweeters and shouldn't the amp just adjust the sound you've got coming out . Like I said , lots of people swear by it , but mine sounded shit .

#22891 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

External sub + tweak sound settings in menu for the win for me.
In 2 months it’ll be 2 years ownership. Crazy!

With the new code allowing equaliser settings + an external sub , I think that's all that will be needed .

#22892 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not money down the drain yet. PinWoofer has awesome support and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out.

#22893 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I set all the dials to 12 position and the gain to the 2-3 position .

First, all dials at 12 is def wrong. There are recommendations on PW website and around here but you need to play with it for your room too.
The adjustments are very sensitive. the different between 12 and 12:30 oclock, for example are very noticeable.

I just looked at my settings:

the treble is 2oclock
the BBox vol was about max, but maybe a hair back from max,
the bass vol was max, and
bass freq was about 1 oclock as I have a polk sub (which is using a 1/8inch to Stereo RCA output plugged into the 1/8 female output on the GT.

Gain at 2oclock.
vol at 12oclock. ymmv.

Oh, and the machine volume... thats a big one... normal play on my game Master Volume is 15, if I feel like rocking a bit more, which is most times is 16 and then as my ears go deaf I might bump it to 17 which is as much as I can handle.

And the settings in your game are equally important. You can see this From
https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-amplifier-settings/

GT Amplifier:
System Menu
Music Mix 60
Speech Mix 75 (default)
Fanfare Mix 60
FX Mix 75 (default)

Which is what mine is at.

I additionally increased my VOLUME EFFECT INTENSITY (default is 1) which kicks up the Song volume more when it starts. I went to 2 so when a song starts, it gets noticeably louder which I think is helpful to rock out properly on this pin when song starts.

#22894 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Oh no screaminr !

If your new speakers and electronics are connected and working, you are almost certainly needing only to make adjustments.

Please refer back to your welcome email (I've pasted an example of that email below). I'll reach out to you via PM, and you can contact me any time.

Guys, make sure you reach out to me as your first line of support - we've sold scores of kits into GNR with overwhelming success. If something does not sound right, it is likely you need to make some vital adjustments.

#############################

Our sincere thanks for choosing PinWoofer - we really appreciate it!

Please read carefully.

Accessories purchased generally have instructions on the website with the shop listing, so please refer to the accessory at PinWoofer.com to locate instructions for any accessories (Line Trimmer, BBU, Cables, etc.).

The installation instructions for your system can be found by logging into PinWoofer.com and selecting the "Downloads" section in the main menu. (If necessary, you can create an account by selecting "REGISTER" in the upper right-hand corner and completing the form.)

There's an instructional video on the website that you might find helpful along with a video on amplifier adjustments. Please do not use the video as a complete replacement for the instructions; there are critical notes in the instructions that are not covered in the video:

https://pinwoofer.com/videos/

Recommended amplifier adjustments can be viewed here:

https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses-amplifier-settings/

We have a genuine interest in learning about your experience so feel free to complete the product rating from PinWoofer.com or send us an email or drop us a line!

If you need assistance, please email or call.

Thanks,

Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri

#22895 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

First, all dials at 12 is def wrong. There are recommendations on PW website and around here but you need to play with it for your room too.
The adjustments are very sensitive. the different between 12 and 12:30 oclock, for example are very noticeable.
I just looked at my settings:
the treble is 2oclock
the BBox vol was about max, but maybe a hair back from max,
the bass vol was max, and
bass freq was about 1 oclock as I have a polk sub (which is using a 1/8inch to Stereo RCA output plugged into the 1/8 female output on the GT.
Gain at 2oclock.
vol at 12oclock. ymmv.
Oh, and the machine volume... thats a big one... normal play on my game Master Volume is 15, if I feel like rocking a bit more, which is most times is 16 and then as my ears go deaf I might bump it to 17 which is as much as I can handle.
And the settings in your game are equally important. You can see this From
GT Amplifier:
System Menu
Music Mix 60
Speech Mix 75 (default)
Fanfare Mix 60
FX Mix 75 (default)
Which is what mine is at.
I additionally increased my VOLUME EFFECT INTENSITY (default is 1) which kicks up the Song volume more when it starts. I went to 2 so when a song starts, it gets noticeably louder which I think is helpful to rock out properly on this pin when song starts.

WOW, great summary - nice of you to jump in Vespula !

Having the Bbox Vol at max seems a bit high to me unless you are running an external sub.

#22896 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

WOW, great summary - nice of you to jump in Vespula !

I have played with it enough, so its not too difficult for me.

Quoted from PinWoofer:

Having the Bbox Vol at max seems a bit high to me unless you are running an external sub.

I am... Polk 10"... Almost Max your BB along with mirroring my other settings and get back to me.

#22897 1 year ago

JJP is just cranking out the Beta builds....

Beta 26 dropped Wednesday 9/21
* working on time keeping
* working on the EQ issues

#22898 1 year ago

In the club officially!

D716C810-4EA5-4E9D-B9DD-041B52607221 (resized).jpegD716C810-4EA5-4E9D-B9DD-041B52607221 (resized).jpeg
#22899 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Oh no screaminr !
If your new speakers and electronics are connected and working, you are almost certainly needing only to make adjustments.
Please refer back to your welcome email (I've pasted an example of that email below). I'll reach out to you via PM, and you can contact me any time.
Guys, make sure you reach out to me as your first line of support - we've sold scores of kits into GNR with overwhelming success. If something does not sound right, it is likely you need to make some vital adjustments.
Our sincere thanks for choosing PinWoofer - we really appreciate it!
Please read carefully.
Accessories purchased generally have instructions on the website with the shop listing, so please refer to the accessory at PinWoofer.com to locate instructions for any accessories (Line Trimmer, BBU, Cables, etc.).
The installation instructions for your system can be found by logging into PinWoofer.com and selecting the "Downloads" section in the main menu. (If necessary, you can create an account by selecting "REGISTER" in the upper right-hand corner and completing the form.)
There's an instructional video on the website that you might find helpful along with a video on amplifier adjustments. Please do not use the video as a complete replacement for the instructions; there are critical notes in the instructions that are not covered in the video:
https://pinwoofer.com/videos/
Recommended amplifier adjustments can be viewed here:
We have a genuine interest in learning about your experience so feel free to complete the product rating from PinWoofer.com or send us an email or drop us a line!
If you need assistance, please email or call.
Thanks,
Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri

Thanks Dan for messaging me so quickly .
Good to know that changing out the speakers will fix the issue .
And thanks for messaging me , even before I had time to message you .
I should have messaged you before I posted , but it was late and I was in the moment
You can always count on good customer service from Pinwoofer .
Thanks vesp , glpinball and davey for your input .

#22900 1 year ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I'm getting a hardware error: LED/PFC (ACC) Board Communication Failure. Anyone know where this board is located? Can't find any info in the manual.

I have the same problem, finally how did you resolve it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 458 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/458 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.