IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 452 of 568.
#22551 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

I thought about this. But I like my idea better of not being boxed in or your upside so truncated. It’s like “playing a small venue but we kicked royal ass like stadium rockstars” and got rewarded.
Agree it’s disappointing to start a song early. But we are disappointed because your fate is sealed no matter how much you kick ass in that song.

A lot more work for Keith to do it that way . Skipping a song would be quick and easy and a more realistic chance of it happening .

#22552 1 year ago

Should he kill the mystery award light song and start song too? No way. Songs rock. All of them!
For me if they were less song opportunity It would be less fun!

I do think that as far as fixing bugs goes, the mystery award program flow for light song should be fixed!

The ball needs to be ejected prior to lighting the song so the song doesn't start on the same ball in the scoop.
Right now both awards light song and start song do the same exact thing and start the song.

#22553 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

These are great suggestions but I’m not sure how slash solo gets stackable from a sound perspective. I would like to see slash solo more interesting and obvious from a scoring perspective and not perpetually disappointing (admittedly I still don’t really understand how the points work in the mode). How I think it should work is a good solid wack that makes the album go nuts (say 15 spins) should be worth some bank- while also building a multiplier like in Jurassic Park pteranodon mode. Theoretically if I wack that album and get it zinging two or three times within sixty seconds, then hit the guitar lock shot I should get some needle moving points. Make it worth the risk.
Would also like to see me be able to break out some bigger points in a song mode that I’m kicking ass in despite being relegated to a lower song start value (premature song start). I feel i should be rewarded non linearly for exceptional play. Such as the rate at which I’m leveling up in the song should accelerate my song level and jackpot accumulation to be at least interesting and certainly not disappointing.
Busting and kicking exceptional ass through a four and a half minute song to get an applause jackpot worth 1.9m or less is lame.
Subtle volume boosts too as you kick more ass in a song would be nice or more variable crowd volume noises. The base is all here but is like to see the code do a bit more than it already does from the audio experience.

Yeah I thought completing Lights, Crowd, Amps, and Pyro would tweak the song experiences… louder cheers, more fire effects from the light show along the side.

Regarding song level and song starts… Maybe like it hitting shots in quicker succession once the meter is filled will allow you to progress song level faster. Like if you hit 2 shots in a 3 second period your song level increases.

#22554 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

For me if they were less song opportunity It would be less fun!

You wouldn't lose any opportunities to start a song , your just delaying it until you're happy with your levels .

#22555 1 year ago

Has anyone installed the leg lights on their machines? If so where did you get 12v power?

#22556 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Has anyone installed the leg lights on their machines? If so where did you get 12v power?

For JJP games, the best place to get 12v is just to split off one of the ATX power supply connectors in the backbox. They have 5v and 12v on the connectors.

#22557 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yeah I thought completing Lights, Crowd, Amps, and Pyro would tweak the song experiences… louder cheers, more fire effects from the light show along the side.
Regarding song level and song starts… Maybe like it hitting shots in quicker succession once the meter is filled will allow you to progress song level faster. Like if you hit 2 shots in a 3 second period your song level increases.

Love this. Targets per unit time as a performance/scoring variable seems underutilized in this game in particular.

And I don’t like overwriting the song. It kills the incentive to avoid the scoop and try to keep enabling boosters. Again I hate starting a song early. But something about overriding the song start violates the spirit of the game (to me).

#22558 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

Love this. Targets per unit time as a performance/scoring variable seems underutilized in this game in particular.
And I don’t like overwriting the song. It kills the incentive to avoid the scoop and try to keep enabling boosters. Again I hate starting a song early. But something about overriding the song start violates the spirit of the game (to me).

Agree. I don’t think overwriting the song is the way to go. Sometimes skill in pinball is avoiding a shot… like the Merlin saucer in Medieval Madness when going for the lucrative multiball.

I think the time based shot succession would be a fair way to increase song level.

#22559 1 year ago

I don’t care what JJP do, or don’t do. I just love this machine. I play the shit out of it, it frustrates the hell out of me and sometimes rewards me with a mind blowing game..

#22560 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Power distribution board connector in the backbox is probably the safest place unless you know the exact power draw of all the LEDs combined.

thank you as always!

#22561 1 year ago
Quoted from Freddykaboodle:

I don’t care what JJP do, or don’t do. I just love this machine. I play the shit out of it, it frustrates the hell out of me and sometimes rewards me with a mind blowing game..

I freakin enjoy the hell out of mine also!! Debating selling or trading my SE towards an LE or CE ?? Thoughts

#22562 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I freakin enjoy the hell out of mine also!! Debating selling or trading my SE towards an LE or CE ?? Thoughts

The upper playfield is everything.

#22563 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I was told the SE plays faster and is more limited in production as they made less? I have not played the LE

But I love the theme and pin - which is why considering LE

#22564 1 year ago

I have been told the SE plays faster and better and is more limited in production as they made less? I have not played the LE

It is a completely different beast.

Shooting balls onto the upper playfield and locking them on the neck is a huge part of the game.
The standard is designed for low cost. More limited does not mean better or more valuable.

#22565 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It is a completely different beast.
Shooting balls onto the upper playfield and locking them on the neck is a huge part of the game.
The standard is designed for low cost. More limited does not mean better or more valuable.

I do appreciate your input, I Did not say quantity made translated into "Better" or " More Valuable"

"Low Cost"

#22566 1 year ago

You definitely have the rarest , only 5 came to Australia compared to over 500 LE's .
The LE has a great art package , shaker Motor , invisiglass , RGB hot rails , drum symbols above the poppers , not to mention the upper Playfield and the level above that .
Find one to play and see if it's worth changing over .
Now is the time to get one before they are no longer available new , and will shoot up in value .

#22567 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

gotta agree on this one.

My LE is never leaving. For a lot of reasons. But what Slash did to it is a very big factor. Just love this game.

#22568 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

These are great suggestions but I’m not sure how slash solo gets stackable from a sound perspective. I would like to see slash solo more interesting and obvious from a scoring perspective and not perpetually disappointing (admittedly I still don’t really understand how the points work in the mode). How I think it should work is a good solid wack that makes the album go nuts (say 15 spins) should be worth some bank- while also building a multiplier like in Jurassic Park pteranodon mode. Theoretically if I wack that album and get it zinging two or three times within sixty seconds, then hit the guitar lock shot I should get some needle moving points. Make it worth the risk.
Would also like to see me be able to break out some bigger points in a song mode that I’m kicking ass in despite being relegated to a lower song start value (premature song start). I feel i should be rewarded non linearly for exceptional play. Such as the rate at which I’m leveling up in the song should accelerate my song level and jackpot accumulation to be at least interesting and certainly not disappointing.
Busting and kicking exceptional ass through a four and a half minute song to get an applause jackpot worth 1.9m or less is lame.
Subtle volume boosts too as you kick more ass in a song would be nice or more variable crowd volume noises. The base is all here but is like to see the code do a bit more than it already does from the audio experience.

Stacking is one of the most key rules in all of pinball. Without it, pinball wouldn’t be as fun as it is. Just because it says slash solo, doesn’t mean the mode should be played alone. That’s like saying (LOTR reference) escape of the wring wraiths shouldnt be stackable with two towers multiball because they are from different movies.

Let slash thrash away on his solo while you continue collecting patches and playing boosters. If you start lights multiball, let slash solo continue while the sound effects of lights are in play. That’s what stacking is, layers upon layers of sound effects and call outs progressively getting more and more intense while the music track remains the same (slash solo). It’s tough to code and Keefer and Lyman are the kings of it. I say bring it on!

You bring up some valid points in your latter post too.

#22569 1 year ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I just realized I wasn't posting in a Stern thread (notification links directly to posts can get me sometimes!). Disregard my initial post about the power distribution board - I'll fix that for posterity.

For JJP games, the best place to get 12v is just to split off one of the ATX power supply connectors in the backbox. They have 5v and 12v on the connectors.

#22570 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You bring up some valise points in your latter post too.

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpgi-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg
#22571 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Lol my typing and auto correct has been bad lately. I blame the recession

#22572 1 year ago

I was told the SE plays faster and is more limited in production as they made less? I have not played the LE

Wow, play an LE. Plenty fast enough for my old ass, with up to 6 balls flying around. I play mine then switch over and play my Houdini, it’s like Houdini is in slow motion….Ha…

#22573 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I just realized I wasn't posting in a Stern thread (notification links directly to posts can get me sometimes!). Disregard my initial post about the power distribution board - I'll fix that for posterity.

Duly noted, kind sir!

#22574 1 year ago

Played a GNR LE in the wild a couple days ago and can see how a pinball fan might walk away with a meh impression. Weak poorly positioned flippers (could not get up the left ramp from cradled right flipper hold- game set floaty standard). Sound was screechy and thin. I thought any hater needs to play MY game with the $1300 in audio upgrades and general setup and see if they really hated it.

Then did a little comparison over the last couple of days by putting back in the stock tweeters. Dayum. Is anyone NOT running pinwoofer on this title? Is anyone NOT running a higher end sub underneath as well? (You are sorely missing if running psw10).

Pinwoofer’s choice of soft domed tweeter was spot on. Just excellent clarity and range and the extra power from the amp make for extraordinary sound from the playing position. GNR music sounds the best coming from GNR pinball running pinwoofer and external sub.

#22575 1 year ago

Quick help if possible- I’m getting random 10 points awarded with any flip of flippers- and an annoying chime sound. How do I diagnose what is triggering when it’s not supposed to? Nothing else lights up in menu switch test when I flip (other than flipper)

Also happens when shooter lane switch activated. And couple other random times

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22576 1 year ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

Quick help if possible- I’m getting random 10 points awarded with any flip of flippers- and an annoying chime sound. How do I diagnose what is triggering when it’s not supposed to? Nothing else lights up in menu switch test when I flip (other than flipper)
Also happens when shooter lane switch activated. And couple other random times[quoted image]

Right after this happens quickly open coin door and navigate through diagnostics to switch history to see what switch was just firing in the log?
Edit: why #31 left sling low in red saying bad switch?

#22577 1 year ago
Quoted from holminone:

You are sorely missing if running psw10.

Is this what you meant to say or did you leave out the word NOT

Quoted from holminone:

. GNR music sounds the best coming from GNR pinball running pinwoofer and external sub.

Totally agree. Added the psw10 months after the must have pinwoofer and sub was well worth it and very reasonable in price.

#22578 1 year ago

Tests - Switches -Matrixed - does your left slingshot respond on the screen when pushed. If not check for broken wires or if it needs adjusting.

Turn the game off. Remove the plastic over the sling shot kicker and leaf blade switches. Pull on the rubber ring around the posts, so you have equal pressure on all sides, not tight on the kicker/leaf blade switch side. The leaf blade switches - front long one should be resting on the rubber ring, not pushing it or away from it. Shorter rear one should be close enough so the slightest ball hit triggers it, yet vibration doesn't. There are two leaf blade switches, one each side of the kicker. At least one needs a little adjusting. When bending forward or backward, get as close to the fiberboard spacers as you can.

Call jjp or jack on Monday and tell them to get LTG : ) Back.

#22579 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Is this what you meant to say or did you leave out the word NOT

Totally agree. Added the psw10 months after the must have pinwoofer and sub was well worth it and very reasonable in price.

No typo. Psw10 is ok. I have one on my JP and tried it on the GNR and played with crossover and volumes and then experimented with a B&W PV1D I have and saw the light. I same day splurged for a KEF Kube 10 using a Best Buy gift card I had and it is magic (no bs). The bass is just tight and the tone sounds like music. Hard to explain aside from tone and the decay of a drum or the deeper tones of a guitar just sound a LOT more live and realistic. When I crank up the GNR it’s so balanced from top to bottom and hits you in the chest. Magic never ceases to amaze low volumes or high.

Admittedly though my psw10 has been abused. It has spent a winter and summer (maybe two) outside in California (partially sheltered but still). Mine may not be representative.

#22580 1 year ago

Great audio discussion!

With our new high sensitivity woofer you may likely find that an external is not needed on GNR. The bass response is quite remarkable. But, our amplifier has a line output for subwoofer support, and you can check out with a discounted line trimmer and cabling to enable your external later on if you think that's the route you'll take.

GNR is far and away our best seller and arguably one of the best sounding PinWoofer titles - you have to hear it to believe it.

So, let's have a Flash Sale:

-JJP Super Kits 20% off
-Coupon Code "PW_AUG_2020_JJP"
-Limited number available with discount (if the code don't work, its over)
-Offer valid until Midnight 8/15/22 or when the coupon limit is reached, which ever happens first
-Web orders only, applies to domestic or international orders

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-super-kit/

The single, best thing you can do for your JJP title!

PinWoofer PW-JJP-SPK super kit (resized).jpgPinWoofer PW-JJP-SPK super kit (resized).jpgPinwoofer logo (resized).pngPinwoofer logo (resized).png
#22581 1 year ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Great audio discussion!
With our new high sensitivity woofer you may likely find that an external is not needed on GNR. The bass response is quite remarkable. But, our amplifier has a line output for subwoofer support, and you can check out with a discounted line trimmer and cabling to enable your external later on if you think that's the route you'll take.
GNR is far and away our best seller and arguably one of the best sounding PinWoofer titles - you have to hear it to believe it.
So, let's have a Flash Sale:
-JJP Super Kits 20% off
-Coupon Code "PW_AUG_2020_JJP"
-Limited number available with discount (if the code don't work, its over)
-Offer valid until Midnight 8/15/22 or when the coupon limit is reached, which ever happens first
-Web orders only, applies to domestic or international orders
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-jjp-super-kit/
The single, best thing you can do for your JJP title!
[quoted image][quoted image]

When did that new woofer become standard? I think mine shipped with the older style.

#22582 1 year ago

PinWoofer any better shipping rates than $122 to Australia

#22583 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

When did that new woofer become standard? I think mine shipped with the older style.

Greetings thekaiser82 ! We recently released the new driver and added it into the website kits on Friday. You can upgrade your woofer only and continue to utilize the mounting ring included with your kit. Simply just select the modifiers shown in the image below (since you already have a PinWoofer system installed).

The driver you have now is of excellent quality but is less sensitive and you will hear an improvement on GNR with the new woofer. For guys that are running an external sub the benefit will be less / not noticeable so I would only recommend upgrading if you are self-contained.

https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-Stern-or-JJP-8in-dvc-cabinet-speaker/

Our sincere thanks for your patience as we strive to do the best thing for our valued customers!!!

Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri

JJP Cab Speaker Modifiers (resized).jpgJJP Cab Speaker Modifiers (resized).jpg
#22584 1 year ago
Quoted from Shmilder:

PinWoofer any better shipping rates than $122 to Australia

Greetings Shmilder ! The kit is about 5Kg/10lbs so that quote is the best we can do. However, we will upgrade you to UPS Worldwide Expedited free of charge (we do not ship USPS outside of US and Canada). So, you'll take delivery in Australia within about 7-10 calendar days based upon recent experience.

Thanks for asking and best wishes!

#22585 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The upper playfield is everything that gets in the way and slows it down.

The SE is the clear champion and better game. The upperplayfield is well integrated and done, but slows down and complicates an otherwise great game.

The upper playfield is also constantly having the most problems on this game as reported on here. The ramp diverter, the VUK, the ball diverters, the lock sensors.

The SE is just better. (I'm also extremely biased and own one of the 2 that are in the wild hahaha).

#22586 1 year ago

The SE does play faster and better.

#22587 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

The SE does play faster and better.

I have owned a LE for around a year, and have only played the SE a few times... the SE is fine but the LE is the "whole package". Neither are bad

Quoted from PinWoofer:

Greetings thekaiser82 ! We recently released the new driver and added it into the website kits on Friday. You can upgrade your woofer only and continue to utilize the mounting ring included with your kit. Simply just select the modifiers shown in the image below (since you already have a PinWoofer system installed).
The driver you have now is of excellent quality but is less sensitive and you will hear an improvement on GNR with the new woofer. For guys that are running an external sub the benefit will be less / not noticeable so I would only recommend upgrading if you are self-contained.
https://pinwoofer.com/pinwoofer-Stern-or-JJP-8in-dvc-cabinet-speaker/
Our sincere thanks for your patience as we strive to do the best thing for our valued customers!!!
Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri[quoted image]

Ah, you finally hooked me with this flash sale.

I have two pinwoofer systems installed (Dialed In and PoTC), and honestly the sound on my GNR is pretty good IMO! I sincerely hope to be blown away, but I fear this has been hyped to much that I will be mildly disappointed. Just posting this mainly so I can post my thoughts later and eat some crow . Looking forward to seeing what I have been missing in hundreds of games so far.

#22588 1 year ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I have owned a LE for around a year, and have only played the SE a few times... the SE is fine but the LE is the "whole package". Neither are bad

Ah, you finally hooked me with this flash sale.
I have two pinwoofer systems installed (Dialed In and PoTC), and honestly the sound on my GNR is pretty good IMO! I sincerely hope to be blown away, but I fear this has been hyped to much that I will be mildly disappointed. Just posting this mainly so I can post my thoughts later and eat some crow . Looking forward to seeing what I have been missing in hundreds of games so far.

Make sure to season the crow well…

#22589 1 year ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Quoted from thekaiser82:

Make sure to season the crow well…

You'll never want chicken again!

#22590 1 year ago

LE is the only choice to be made. There's a reason there are almost no SEs out there. No one bought them because a huge chunk of the experience is missing. And GnR is about the *experience*.

#22591 1 year ago

You’re really missing half the game without the upper playfield

#22592 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

You’re really missing half the game without the upper playfield

Eric and slash design one of the best pins ever... We all agree on that . But I can't wrap my head around how putting half the original game design in the chopper and implementing some band-aid rules could possible make it better? Cost less, yes, rare, yes, better, no. The dismal response to GnR SE was the nail in the coffin and the death of the SE at JJP and so they chopped it from TS4 to acknowledge it.

#22593 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

The upper playfield is everything that gets in the way and slows it down.
The SE is the clear champion and better game. The upperplayfield is well integrated and done, but slows down and complicates an otherwise great game.
The upper playfield is also constantly having the most problems on this game as reported on here. The ramp diverter, the VUK, the ball diverters, the lock sensors.
The SE is just better. (I'm also extremely biased and own one of the 2 that are in the wild hahaha).

Hahahhahah. No. For you maybe but the additional multi tasking it introduces multiplies the hero effect. not to mention the gorgeous head stock. Otherwise your just shooting ramps and rapid return.

#22594 1 year ago

Don't forget the SE artwork.... lol. Every time I see an SE, this is where my brain goes

Screenshot_20220815-084644_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220815-084644_Brave (resized).jpg
#22595 1 year ago
Quoted from wolfievtec:

Hi just curious if anyone else was told by JJP to re-route your network cables away from the other harnesses? I was having issues with my keyboard sensors losing calibration. So far after the re-route or re-"strapping" I've had no issues... only 10 games in. Wondered if anyone else had the same issue and if it fixed it?
[quoted image]

My wiring doesn’t seem to be attached to anything I’d say. Have a problem with the inner loop opto, and coma lock. Looking underneath it seems the coma lock coil is burning up. What’s my best Option? And if I do need to harness some cables together, should any of them be loosened up first or just attached as is to nearest mount?
Oh, and what about that coil?

2E5603EA-0016-4D77-8FEF-EEC97A3B47B0 (resized).jpeg2E5603EA-0016-4D77-8FEF-EEC97A3B47B0 (resized).jpegA20C9E34-846C-4290-BCE1-DDC32E9BC24F (resized).jpegA20C9E34-846C-4290-BCE1-DDC32E9BC24F (resized).jpeg
#22596 1 year ago

As recommended here, I did finally connect my unused external sub with crocodile clips to the internal sub and it’s transformed the sound on the pin. It’s goof that the Strata 3 sub I’ve had in storage has finally found a use!

#22597 1 year ago

I ordered the new DVC 8” driver to upgrade my existing pinwoofer setup. I will report back once installed to let folks know how it compares to the original goldwood driver.

#22598 1 year ago

Thank you to Stephen at JJP for fast, helpful advice and service. Fixed my issues within 2 emails. It’s been going on for weeks and I just hadn’t touched my game with summer vacation and all that it entails around the house…. Now I’m Home alone with covid which was perfect timing to take the glass off and get to it. Asked here for help and Stephen contacted me directly to resolve the issue. I’m always glad to be reminded like this, cuz this game is here to stay.

#22599 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Thank you to Stephen at JJP for fast, helpful advice and service. Fixed my issues within 2 emails.

Great to hear! I’ve found JJP customer service excellent. Just for the record and others that my search for this, what was the specific resolution?

Thanks!

#22600 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Thank you to Stephen at JJP for fast, helpful advice and service. Fixed my issues within 2 emails. It’s been going on for weeks and I just hadn’t touched my game with summer vacation and all that it entails around the house…. Now I’m Home alone with covid which was perfect timing to take the glass off and get to it. Asked here for help and Stephen contacted me directly to resolve the issue. I’m always glad to be reminded like this, cuz this game is here to stay.

I'd probably run the pinmonk fans wiring with the other voltage wiring and not bundle them with the ethernets.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 11,000.00
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 452 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/452?hl=cybevenom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.