IMG_2676.gif
IMG_0960 (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
GnRAllenWrenchMod (resized).jpg
200w.gif
IMG_2222 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 450 of 569.
#22451 1 year ago

Hi just curious if anyone else was told by JJP to re-route your network cables away from the other harnesses? I was having issues with my keyboard sensors losing calibration. So far after the re-route or re-"strapping" I've had no issues... only 10 games in. Wondered if anyone else had the same issue and if it fixed it?

Photo Aug 03, 7 07 22 PM (resized).jpgPhoto Aug 03, 7 07 22 PM (resized).jpg

#22452 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I hope you make it to the wizard mode soon. It’s fun and challenging at the same time but definitely worth the effort IMHO. I think that’s why I enjoy this game so much when I rotate to it. If you want to just go for that fat cash out cool, but you can also play for the wizard mode and just exit early on all the albums. Maybe JJP should have this wizard mode selectable to play as a choice from the start(from the lockdown button)so that more people can enjoy it. I would enjoy it and I’m sure others would also.

I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had one of those perfect games - went 4-for-4 on song modes, and earned the extra ball each time. I even successfully passed Desert Demolition, and went into my last song (Estranged) with plenty of locks and ballsaver, and the Shirt and Poster patch combo just in case. Didn't waste any time hitting the scoop on either the final album mode or Not In This Lifetime mode. Definitely let out a roar when I entered NITL mode, so my wife is a little annoyed that I'm keeping our youngest one awake. My older son thought NITL was hilarious though. Didn't do so well in the mode but just getting there was like a three-month odyssey of mine. Man do I love this game!

#22453 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Just had one of those perfect games - went 4-for-4 on song modes, and earned the extra ball each time. I even successfully passed Desert Demolition, and went into my last song (Estranged) with plenty of locks and ballsaver, and the Shirt and Poster patch combo just in case. Didn't waste any time hitting the scoop on either the final album mode or Not In This Lifetime mode. Definitely let out a roar when I entered NITL mode, so my wife is a little annoyed that I'm keeping our youngest one awake. My older son thought NITL was hilarious though. Didn't do so well in the mode but just getting there was like a three-month odyssey of mine. Man do I love this game!

welcome to the club. Its a crazy mode.

#22454 1 year ago

Stern just released code updates for almost every game the past 5 years. Where are you JJP?

#22455 1 year ago

What is the easiest way to connect the Polk Audio PSW10 sub woofer to the LE? Does the LE have the ability to connect RCA cables directly from the pin to the sub-woofer? Thanks for the help!

#22456 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

What is the easiest way to connect the Polk Audio PSW10 sub woofer to the LE? Does the LE have the ability to connect RCA cables directly from the pin to the sub-woofer? Thanks for the help!

Either get a Pinwoofer kit or use alligator clips .

IMG_20220805_002517 (resized).jpgIMG_20220805_002517 (resized).jpg
#22457 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Either get a Pinwoofer kit or use alligator clips .
[quoted image]

Thanks, for the Pinwoofer kit, does he sell a kit to connect an external subwoofer to a JJP pin only?

#22458 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks, for the Pinwoofer kit, does he sell a kit to connect an external subwoofer to a JJP pin only?

Looks like Stern spike games as well .
https://pinwoofer.com/
Send a pm to Dan at PinWoofer and I'm sure he will answer any questions .

#22459 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Stern just released code updates for almost every game the past 5 years. Where are you JJP?

Exactly. Crickets + one of the worst implemented modes in modern pinball (Slash Solo). What gives JJP?

#22460 1 year ago

I'm looking to order one of the Mezel Mods spot light bracket kits but right now the website said "Not Available." Do you guys know how often Mezel does a production run of these brackets and when I can expect to have one available to order?

#22461 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Greetings, we don't directly service this per-se. However, you can check if your sound card has the green mini jack populated like in the photo. (The original intent for this jack was to supply a signal to the CE sound bar, but some of the LE / SE do have this jack populated. Can't say how many.) If you have that jack, you can likely just get a cable for your external sub. Looking at the schematic it appears there's a 6dB boost to it too, which is a plus. You might be tempted to "split" the audio cable from the motherboard, but I (and others) have not been able to make this work because it attenuates the signal to the factory amp.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out in case you wanted to look at it. All of our amplifiers have a pro level output that give a strong signal to an external device, not to mention our backbox and cabinet sound epic on GNR.

Thanks,

Dan
https://PinWoofer.com
[email protected]
+1 208-855-0346, 9am - 5pm MST, Mon - Fri

JJP Extra Jack (resized).jpgJJP Extra Jack (resized).jpg
#22462 1 year ago
Quoted from etr104:

I'm looking to order one of the Mezel Mods spot light bracket kits but right now the website said "Not Available." Do you guys know how often Mezel does a production run of these brackets and when I can expect to have one available to order?

Do you have a 3d Printer or have access to a 3d Printer? Also places do this like Shapeways and can print for you as well.
If so:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4898252

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4854563

There's a pdf bulletin JJP put out as well that has you trim a piece that is apparently causing the issue. It's here with photos.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/278#post-6455419

Also, this post addition helps keep balls from getting trapped on the post under the ramp.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4835017

#22463 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Awesome man

#22464 1 year ago

Just got one! This machine is AWESOME
Anyone know the 3 secret flipper codes for the hidden videos?

Last 4 minutes shows the videos…

#22465 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Congrats!
There's a key post section at the top of every page and you can easily find the sequence in the post for the Easter egg videos there

#22466 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

From attract mode:

2 x right
7 x left
1 x right
14 x left
1 x right
18 x left
2 x right

#22467 1 year ago

New GnR LE owner checking in.
First pinball machine I've ever owned.
Was on an Iron Maiden kick recently and the youtube algorithm offered up the pinball machine... which led to Rush, then to Led Zep and then GnR which led to a distributor not too far away with a new and used one and voila!
My 13 y.o. daughter is a huge classic metal/punk rock fan... can't wait until she comes home from camp to see this beast!

#22468 1 year ago
Quoted from hammet:

Was on an Iron Maiden kick recently and the youtube algorithm offered up the pinball machine... which led to Rush, then to Led Zep and then GnR which led to a distributor not too far away with a new and used one and voila!
My 13 y.o. daughter is a huge classic metal/punk rock fan... can't wait until she comes home from camp to see this beast!

Awesome! My daughters also love rock pins more than the others. Hope they like it!

#22469 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

From attract mode:
2 x right
7 x left
1 x right
14 x left
1 x right
18 x left
2 x right

Or, more mnemonically, "GNR"

#22470 1 year ago

Had a great time touring the plant and talking with Eric at Jersey Jack just now. Saw Steve walk by too as I was waiting in the lobby. Walked the lines and Saw Toy Story and some GNR’s on the line being made. Played Toy story for the first time too and it was a fun game! Eric’s a Great guy and they run a tight shop. Looking forward to see what’s in store for us in the near future!

84029341-DC15-40BC-BA8E-16673F1E5B0D (resized).jpeg84029341-DC15-40BC-BA8E-16673F1E5B0D (resized).jpegDEF0DCA2-C21F-44BF-8361-0C435C1D2EBA (resized).jpegDEF0DCA2-C21F-44BF-8361-0C435C1D2EBA (resized).jpeg
#22471 1 year ago
Quoted from hammet:

Similar to how I got in the hobby last year… I’m a big Maiden fan and saw that game and thought about buying it, but then saw GNR and had to buy it. I love it and hope you will too! Be careful, they multiply. While waiting for my GNR I got a JP and just recently a 3rd pin.

#22472 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Walked the lines and Saw Toy Story and some GNR’s on the line being made.

That's cool they're still making GNR... Maybe they'll make all 5,000 after all! Would be a fitting end to an amazing game.

#22473 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

From attract mode:
2 x right
7 x left
1 x right
14 x left
1 x right
18 x left
2 x right

Thankyou. That worked. Now to figure out the code showing Slash playing GNR for the first time. If anyone knows this flipper code please let us know. Thanks

#22474 1 year ago

Hello, does anyone have any information on how to fix this this?

Also- I’m not sure if this is related or not, but I have an issue where before the ball is plunged, if I hit the flipper it actually adds points. I noticed this while trying to cycle to status screens to see my patches - which I cannot do! Instead it just keeps adding points.
— if it helps the sound that is made while doing this sounds like drums (or heavy bass thumping).

I haven’t been on thread for a long time and due to life haven’t played this pin for over two months. But I’m ready to get back into this great game.
I’m also relative newb so I do appreciate any help!

B12CB479-12E5-4F37-B49F-F41FB2331AA6 (resized).jpegB12CB479-12E5-4F37-B49F-F41FB2331AA6 (resized).jpeg
#22475 1 year ago
Quoted from Needmorcowbell:

Also- I’m not sure if this is related or not, but I have an issue where before the ball is plunged, if I hit the flipper it actually adds points.

The #33 switch stuck closed is almost certainly related to the points you get when using the flipper. The cause is a misadjusted switch. I believe this is the switch behind the rubber on the upper PF. Go into switch test mode, and check that switches function. You'll probably have to bend the leaf slightly so it's not so sensitive. It's probably activating with just the slighest shaking, such as when you hit the flipper buttons. Make it less sensitive, but activates when a ball stikes the rubber.

As for the left ramp switch, the solution is the same. Go into switch test mode, and see if its working. You may need to bend or slightly tweak the switch blade or wire form on the ramp.

Good luck.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22476 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Thankyou. That worked. Now to figure out the code showing Slash playing GNR for the first time. If anyone knows this flipper code please let us know. Thanks

check posts #18746

#22477 1 year ago
Quoted from Needmorcowbell:

Also- I’m not sure if this is related or not, but I have an issue where before the ball is plunged, if I hit the flipper it actually adds points. I noticed this while trying to cycle to status screens to see my patches - which I cannot do! Instead it just keeps adding points.
— if it helps the sound that is made while doing this sounds like drums (or heavy bass thumping).
I haven’t been on thread for a long time and due to life haven’t played this pin for over two months. But I’m ready to get back into this great game.
I’m also relative newb so I do appreciate any help!
[quoted image]

A couple things and they could be quite simple actually. I don't know what 33 is off the top of my head but there's a good chance it just needs to be hit or cycled to clear it. You can go right in to the matrix text from the screen you are showing to see what the actual switch is called. Get in to the switch test screen and the one that is red on the layout of the playfield that shows on the screen is the switch that needs to be triggered or cycled or adjusted.
The points that are being registered are most likely from a leaf blade switch that is too close and making contact from vibration. My guess is the lower slings or this 33 switch makes sense as well. Just needs an adjustment. If it isnt this 33 switch, take off the glass and start the game and just tap on the playfield at different parts of the game until you find the one causing the points increase and then adjust the leaf switch accordingly.
Please don't get frustrated or overthink this. It's most likely a very simple adjustment.
Report back if you're having trouble.
r/
Mike

edit: follow what Diablo said first. He's too quick. haha.
r/
Mike

#22478 1 year ago
Quoted from Cayenne:

check posts #18746

Yeah good job...

this link post should be key posted for Easter egg along with other Easter egg key post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/375#post-6673651

#22479 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Excellent , they look great , did you use the little screws .
Maybe consider getting some blade protectors to keep them shiny .
https://www.rtbb.com.au/product/cabinet-game-blade-protector-set/
rtbb are currently out of stock but pinball life also has them.
[quoted image]

Yes I used the screws and double sided tape he gave me…
I did read a few other comments about what a tight fit they were,
but I can still lift my playfield out, without them interfering .

I know, dumb question but does that mean with the protectors
If to keep them shiny, do I have constantly put them on and and take them off
When I play ?

#22480 1 year ago
Quoted from Rivsta:

Yes I used the screws and double sided tape he gave me…
I did read a few other comments about what a tight fit they were,
but I can still lift my playfield out, without them interfering .
I know, dumb question but does that mean with the protectors
If to keep them shiny, do I have constantly put them on and and take them off
When I play ?

No. They are only used when you remove the glass to lift the playfield.
Just make sure you have them on there every time you intend to lift the playfield. This will keep your playfield from rubbing on the cabinet sides and destroying your artwork or mirror blades.
r/
Mike

#22481 1 year ago
Quoted from epichoff:

These are the codes i know. Got one more but Eric asked not to share that one so i won't

GNR codes
7-14-18 tour video
19-19-8 Slash first factory visit
5-13-13 Eric's appreciation of Slash
3-3
12-11-16

#22482 1 year ago

Anybody besides me plan on ordering (or have ordered) the ppp CNC aluminum flippers? They should be back in stock in a week or so.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-precision-pinball-products-cnc-flipper-system/
Screenshot_20220805-210238_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220805-210238_Chrome (resized).jpg

#22483 1 year ago
Quoted from hammet:

Welcome to the GnR club and welcome to the greatest hobby on earth! Just make sure you carve out some room for your 2nd pin. I guarantee you will have another by its side in <6 months.

#22484 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Anybody besides me plan on ordering (or have ordered) the ppp CNC aluminum flippers? They should be back in stock in a week or so.

Plenty of us did. That’s how they became out of stock.

#22485 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Anybody besides me plan on ordering (or have ordered) the ppp CNC aluminum flippers?

Nope. Don't have any issues with the stock flippers that it came with. They work great.

#22486 1 year ago

Ok so I wanted to give a shout out to JJP Support folks. I feel strongly that a company is nothing without good customer support. And I will say that in my own job, even though I’m not in support, I do interact directly with customers and I do everything within my ability to make their experience with our products the best it can possibly be.

When I first placed my order for a GNR LE last summer I started following the machine on Pinside and I have to say I was getting a bit nervous based on comments I was seeing. I’m not talking about playfields at all here. Although there is a lot that can be said about that and I have opinions on both sides of the issue, but it has been discussed enough. Coincidentally I had my first experience with pooling just recently, but it is minor and will take care of it at some point. My problem was related to spotlights.

I was having really strange behavior from my right spotlight from I think right at the very beginning. Since it doesn’t affect game play it took me a really long time to get around to even reporting it. I spent a bunch of time troubleshooting on my own before reaching out because, one I enjoy working on machines, and two I think that because of the general nature of these things as a responsible owner you need to do that.

After doing all I could (and taking a while to do that) I sent a few email responses and didn’t hear back. That’s when I posted here venting my frustration. The fact that JJP Support folks watch the board and respond is super awesome. Turns out I needed to open a new ticket and when I did I had great results. I did some more troubleshooting as requested just to be sure, but it clearly isn’t a simple issue. So it looks like I have a new controller board coming my way soon.

So many times we hear only the negative about things in this internet based world that I felt it was important to follow up here to call out the positives as well.

Thanks Brian for you help and support!

#22487 1 year ago

Ok this may be another long post, but I’ll try to keep it as short as I can LOL. First of all I have to admit that I have been really down on this machine for several months since I picked up another band themed pin that was released by another manufacturer at the beginning of the year. I firmly believe that we will never see a music themed pin that is more beautiful or awe inspiring as GNR. I hope I’m wrong about that though, but the bar is really high here.

Even as amazing as it is, the game play was killing me and my scores were horrible and at the same time I was loving that other pin. It got so bad that I have actually been thinking about selling/trading it. What makes that even worse is that I had even got to meet Duff and had him sign the apron and so I planned on this thing being bolted to the floor.

The twist in the story is that after putting time in working on my spotlights (also had a burned motor on one), I decided to make some tweaks. Turns out dropping from the hole in the upper playfield was actually draining straight down the right outlane pretty consistently. Instead of tearing everything apart to make an adjustment I just put a tiny bit of furniture felt at the end and that fixed it for now.

Within a handful of games I had set a new GC score of ~37M (double my previous GC score - nothing too amazing compared to others, but I feel like I’m just getting started now) and missed a 25+M jackpot on two other games. In short I’m super excited about the game again and not even considering getting rid of it.

I’m also motivated even more to see if I can get out to Duff’s place and do some work on his machine for him. He actually sounded a bit bummed about it when I met him because he was having issues and scores suffered as a result. In fact it sounds like his Data East machine gets way more play time as a result. We need to fix that.

#22488 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Plenty of us did. That’s how they became out of stock.

You're almost funny. Keep trying.. Lol.
So you have them and installed them on your GnR?

#22489 1 year ago
Quoted from Dobler:

Ok so I wanted to give a shout out to JJP Support folks. I feel strongly that a company is nothing without good customer support. And I will say that in my own job, even though I’m not in support, I do interact directly with customers and I do everything within my ability to make their experience with our products the best it can possibly be.
When I first placed my order for a GNR LE last summer I started following the machine on Pinside and I have to say I was getting a bit nervous based on comments I was seeing. I’m not talking about playfields at all here. Although there is a lot that can be said about that and I have opinions on both sides of the issue, but it has been discussed enough. Coincidentally I had my first experience with pooling just recently, but it is minor and will take care of it at some point. My problem was related to spotlights.
I was having really strange behavior from my right spotlight from I think right at the very beginning. Since it doesn’t affect game play it took me a really long time to get around to even reporting it. I spent a bunch of time troubleshooting on my own before reaching out because, one I enjoy working on machines, and two I think that because of the general nature of these things as a responsible owner you need to do that.
After doing all I could (and taking a while to do that) I sent a few email responses and didn’t hear back. That’s when I posted here venting my frustration. The fact that JJP Support folks watch the board and respond is super awesome. Turns out I needed to open a new ticket and when I did I had great results. I did some more troubleshooting as requested just to be sure, but it clearly isn’t a simple issue. So it looks like I have a new controller board coming my way soon.
So many times we hear only the negative about things in this internet based world that I felt it was important to follow up here to call out the positives as well.
Thanks Brian for you help and support!

Similar story here. Deserving a shout out to Steve at JJP who is working with me on my "not so simple issue" .. great support.

#22490 1 year ago
Quoted from SuperMas77:

Nope. Don't have any issues with the stock flippers that it came with. They work great.

I think this is a mod... Not a fix per se... I think maybe you haven't read the review thread at the link I posted if that's what you think they are for. But if you have read it then it's just not of interest to you which is fine of course.
The ppp flipper system is designed as an improvement, not just to be installed to fix any issues, although it could be used for that purpose obviously... Seems to be just a better mousetrap, as they say.
There isn't anything wrong with mine either but I'm going to install these to reap the benefits outlined in the other thread... Plus they look really good and adjustments on the top are a bonus..
I was just asking around here if anyone got into the first batch ordering before sold out and installed them, etc

#22491 1 year ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

These are the codes i know. Got one more but Eric asked not to share that one so i won't
GNR codes
7-14-18 tour video
19-19-8 Slash first factory visit
5-13-13 Eric's appreciation of Slash
3-3
12-11-16

So, using alpha code...
G-N-R for the tour video
S-S-H for the Slash visit
E-M-M (Eric's initials) for the Eric video

BRB, trying 1-24-12!

#22492 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Similar story here. Deserving a shout out to Steve at JJP who is working with me on my "not so simple issue" .. great support.

Same. Nothing but great support experience on my end with Brian when troubleshooting random multiballs (reseating connector to trough board solved it) and later on a spotlight issue and ordering a couple spotlight bits. Super responsive always on point.

#22493 1 year ago

Wonder what’s happening with the extra playfields many of us asked to be on the list for this summer. I check with jjp about two months ago but there was no news on their side at the time

#22494 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Wonder what’s happening with the extra playfields many of us asked to be on the list for this summer. I check with jjp about two months ago but there was no news on their side at the time

They said after GNR line stops, which they're still building them according to a recent tour of JJP a few posts above. But Way back when spare playfield wait list was announced they predicted around the END of summer timeframe....so you're getting close...

#22495 1 year ago

What should I check for to fix this little problem with the coma lock? Happens randomly during gameplay and attract mode. On the matrix it seems like something is pretty sensitive. Perhaps the opto? But what . Thanks!

#22496 1 year ago

What should I check for to fix this little problem with the coma lock? Happens randomly during gameplay and attract mode. On the matrix it seems like something is pretty sensitive. Perhaps the opto? But what . Thanks!

Check this post...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/450#post-7060621

Basically reroute your ethernet cables so they're not bundled with the other wires as much as you can ... get them all isolated down the middle of the playfield.

#22497 1 year ago

What does the test matrix look like? If it's the only thing triggering and no other
switches or coils are firing its most likely a switch adjustment, dirty opto etc... right there at the source of the problem.
Something thinks the ball is there.
r/
Mike

#22498 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

No. They are only used when you remove the glass to lift the playfield.
Just make sure you have them on there every time you intend to lift the playfield. This will keep your playfield from rubbing on the cabinet sides and destroying your artwork or mirror blades.
r/
Mike

Thanks mate.

#22499 1 year ago

Hi all, thought I’d share another little minor mod I made up, that needed that personal touch 25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg.

F13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpeg99369664-B772-4782-BD9A-E3ECED67A64C (resized).jpeg99369664-B772-4782-BD9A-E3ECED67A64C (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg99369664-B772-4782-BD9A-E3ECED67A64C (resized).jpeg99369664-B772-4782-BD9A-E3ECED67A64C (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpeg25ABA77A-8DE0-4A09-B585-7AF359BE8C4A (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpegF13807B3-85E1-48F7-BE03-C30C2DAE36BF (resized).jpeg99369664-B772-4782-BD9A-E3ECED67A64C (resized).jpeg99369664-B772-4782-BD9A-E3ECED67A64C (resized).jpeg99369664-B772-4782-BD9A-E3ECED67A64C (resized).jpeg99369664-B772-4782-BD9A-E3ECED67A64C (resized).jpeg

#22500 1 year ago

Hi all, thought I’d share my other little personal touch I made up.

05444A02-8191-49A6-A6D8-2714396E82BF (resized).jpeg05444A02-8191-49A6-A6D8-2714396E82BF (resized).jpegA7258C56-FE5F-458A-AFE8-C0E9134B7373 (resized).jpegA7258C56-FE5F-458A-AFE8-C0E9134B7373 (resized).jpeg61BAFF64-EBF2-4214-BBD6-9AF81D14CCF7 (resized).jpeg61BAFF64-EBF2-4214-BBD6-9AF81D14CCF7 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 11,000.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

There are 28,410 posts in this topic. You are on page 450 of 569.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/450?hl=pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.