IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 449 of 568.
#22401 1 year ago

Iā€™ll have to replace the blue snubber again and wondering if I can do it without disassembling all of the upper playfield. Does anyone know what the size of the hex bolts that hold the blue snubber pieces and have any recommendation for a tiny one that would fit in the very tight spot available?

#22402 1 year ago

Sorry if this has been asked before but does your song base level go up the more songs you play in a game?

#22403 1 year ago

Just a thought regarding those pesky snubber rubbersā€¦.
Anyone have an idea of a way to attach a new set with something else beside whats currently used?
If there was a quick release peg or maybe just a zip tie that could be cut when the replacements go bad or something.

#22404 1 year ago
Quoted from Rivsta:

Thanks for the heads up on the mirror blades mate, I went and picked a set up last week from KJS,
Kurt was so friendly, even let me have a go of his mad max custom built machine..
And Wow the blade look just absolutely awesome, and easy to install ā€¦ā€¦
[quoted image]

Excellent , they look great , did you use the little screws .
Maybe consider getting some blade protectors to keep them shiny .
https://www.rtbb.com.au/product/cabinet-game-blade-protector-set/
rtbb are currently out of stock but pinball life also has them.

IMG_20220730_210420 (resized).jpgIMG_20220730_210420 (resized).jpg
#22405 1 year ago

you're going to be flatline objective imo so I'm curious how the controversial TS4 CE is fitting into your collection?

#22406 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

you're going to be flatline objective imo so I'm curious how the controversial TS4 CE is fitting into your collection?

I probably have 50-60 plays against the TS4 LE on location near me at this point.
I do think the game is fun to play and (as usual) has taken a lot of shit over stupid things that don't matter, at least not to me.

I've actually stopped playing it because I want to save some discovery for my own machine.

I am in on a CE... I've paid my non-refundable deposit.
We have had such a great experience with Wonka that the next Lawlor/Katz collab was a no brainer at the time.

That said, being perfectly honest and transparent here, if I wasn't committed on the CE, I would probably buy one of the used LEs that are barely touched and save around 1K off MSRP.

My reasons:

- Low Difficulty: I have serious concerns that we will play it, beat it in a few months (or weeks), and turn it back around. I'm generally ok with rent-a-pin as a thing, we've done it before with RM and JP. But my hope going into a Lawlor/Katz game is long-term replayability (with big rewards as you improve) like Wonka.

- Price: The game is just priced too high. Unless the game resonates as bolted for us, I will have to sell it when we're done and given the current LE market I am guaranteed a substantial loss on the CE. I don't mind losing *some* money on pins when I move them on, but this one might hurt.

- Delay: It irks me a lot to sit on the sidelines while everyone else enjoys their LE games. I feel punished for buying the top tier. At these new price points I might move back down to LEs going forward.

#22407 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

applause qualifies 15 secs before song ends by default. This is adjustable in the settings.

Thanks, I am aware of that adjustment, the issue is no matter when applause jackpot ends, no matter the duration, at the end of the song you can hit the scoop and still not get the jackpot. Ideally the flippers should cut out before Jackpot ends. You can still sink the shot and not get credit for it.

#22408 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

applause qualifies 15 secs before song ends by default. This is adjustable in the settings.

Thanks, I am aware of that adjustment, the issue is no matter when applause jackpot ends, no matter the duration, at the end of the song you can hit the scoop and still not get the jackpot. Ideally the flippers should cut out before Jackpot ends. You can still sink the shot and not get credit for it.

Quoted from RA77:

Im so sorry to hear that. I am waiting for another board and my game has had the problem for around 11 months as well.
The game is so good and I would like to keep it.
I am somewhat ocd and wish to have all my games working 100%
The shooter problem is very intermittent for me and has shifted from sensor 4 to sensor 3 on my game. A new playfield controller board is on its way, so hopefully this will fix the problem.
My distributor and the team at JJP support have been helpful towards me.
I am fortunate to have electronics trade and pinball maintenance experience.
I would be happy to help you with any information I have regarding the problem via pm to try help you work through this.

Any luck, sounds like we have similar issues. This machine was a huge purchase for me and it makes me literally sick to my stomach to even look at it. It was supposed to be the focal point of my gameroom but I am too embarrassed to let anyone in my basement for fear of them asking why my 12k pinball machine doesn't work. To add insult to injury, I had to give them my credit card to load their parts gun and fire blindly. Nothing has worked, I would pay to have it fixed but JJP has no clue, so I don't think a professional would have any more luck.

#22409 1 year ago
Quoted from GoinPostal:

Skill shot and the guitar neck, skill shot just ruins your plunge shot, guitar neck stops the game in its tracks. Ejecting from the neck is a problem, during the game you get audible drum roll and no eject. At the end of song, ball or game the coils fire every time, I thought this was key, finding the failing input but JJP dismissed the theory. Just replaced shooter lane pcb and rj45 card pictured, now it's worse.

Proximity sensors in the shooter lane and guitar neck will not calibrate for more then 5 minutes. They start flickering almost immediately, lost balls every game. Also ejecting from the neck coil tries to fire and fails. Six balls in the neck and it's game over. JJP sent two new boards that have the same problem with different prox sensors . I'm thinking the USB power or NIC card are underpowered considering how many connections are used. Another possibility is bad grounding? I have no idea how to trace that down
Power supply on the PC is also underpowered, random shutdowns. Not happening a lot but more than it should. JJP fix for the ball trap on the bottom bumper was to adjust the switch, that bumper is so hot now that I see it being a problem in the future, and it still traps. Some of this stuff would be happily overlooked but now I am looking much closer. I am sick and embarrassed. Thanks for being helpful and not just flaming me for my ignorance

#22410 1 year ago
Quoted from stu10:

Sorry if this has been asked before but does your song base level go up the more songs you play in a game?

Yes Sir, if you can stack boosters before song ends with extra $$$. Light, amp, crowd and Pyro, fill them all to one shot before multi-ball, for maximum bonus. Three minutes into song qualifys gold record, second song off of same album, 6 minutes qualifys for platinum $$$. Add the right patch and you can get ridiculous bonus. I had a buy out offer for 74 million that I rejected and subsequently lost...
Good luck

#22411 1 year ago
Quoted from GoinPostal:

Proximity sensors in the shooter lane and guitar neck will not calibrate for more then 5 minutes. They start flickering almost immediately, lost balls every game. Also ejecting from the neck coil tries to fire and fails. Six balls in the neck and it's game over. JJP sent two new boards that have the same problem with different prox sensors . I'm thinking the USB power or NIC card are underpowered considering how many connections are used. Another possibility is bad grounding? I have no idea how to trace that down
Power supply on the PC is also underpowered, random shutdowns. Not happening a lot but more than it should. JJP fix for the ball trap on the bottom bumper was to adjust the switch, that bumper is so hot now that I see it being a problem in the future, and it still traps. Some of this stuff would be happily overlooked but now I am looking much closer. I am sick and embarrassed. Thanks for being helpful and not just flaming me for my ignorance

The root cause may just be a flaky ATX power supply, given the host of symptoms you describe (random shutdowns, especially). I'd spend $90-120 on a new Seasonic 650W-750W Gold+ ATX (price varies based on size) power supply and see if it fixes things for you. The ATX power supply dropping low could explain the proximity sensors not working properly, and definitely explain the shutdowns (as long as you've checked that the power cord is firmly plugged in the back - loose power cord being the other possible cause of shutdowns).

#22412 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The root cause may just be a flaky ATX power supply

^^^ This ^^^ Multiple, independent failures are exceedingly rare. There's almost always some root cause. I'd start with this suggestion. Excellent work, PinMonk.

#22413 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

^^^ This ^^^ Multiple, independent failures are exceedingly rare. There's almost always some root cause. I'd start with this suggestion. Excellent work, PinMonk.

Especially since JJP doesn't use great ATX power supplies to begin with. Given the amount of failures that are only really connected by power, ATX power supply seems the most suspect, and it's not super-expensive to test. But he needs to get a GOOD BRAND, that's why I recommended a seasonic. No sense in putting in another crap ATX power supply that may fail shortly even if it solves the problem immediately.

#22414 1 year ago
Quoted from GoinPostal:

Any luck, sounds like we have similar issues.

Yes, my GnR auto launch sensor fault is fixed now.
I appreciate the support from Brian at JJP.

In Hardware menu check ACC Driver Version mine was 120

Installed replacement playfield controller PCB with 130 Driver

All good now.

Hope you can get it sorted soon, I can certainly understand your frustration.

20220704_180331 (resized).jpg20220704_180331 (resized).jpgvers (resized).jpgvers (resized).jpg
#22415 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Excellent , they look great , did you use the little screws .
Maybe consider getting some blade protectors to keep them shiny .
https://www.rtbb.com.au/product/cabinet-game-blade-protector-set/
rtbb are currently out of stock but pinball life also has them.
[quoted image]

These are a great idea and a must for anyone who has playfield mirror or cab art

#22416 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I probably have 50-60 plays against the TS4 LE on location near me at this point.
I do think the game is fun to play and (as usual) has taken a lot of shit over stupid things that don't matter, at least not to me.
I've actually stopped playing it because I want to save some discovery for my own machine.
I am in on a CE... I've paid my non-refundable deposit.
We have had such a great experience with Wonka that the next Lawlor/Katz collab was a no brainer at the time.
That said, being perfectly honest and transparent here, if I wasn't committed on the CE, I would probably buy one of the used LEs that are barely touched and save around 1K off MSRP.
My reasons:
- Low Difficulty: I have serious concerns that we will play it, beat it in a few months (or weeks), and turn it back around. I'm generally ok with rent-a-pin as a thing, we've done it before with RM and JP. But my hope going into a Lawlor/Katz game is long-term replayability (with big rewards as you improve) like Wonka.
- Price: The game is just priced too high. Unless the game resonates as bolted for us, I will have to sell it when we're done and given the current LE market I am guaranteed a substantial loss on the CE. I don't mind losing *some* money on pins when I move them on, but this one might hurt.
- Delay: It irks me a lot to sit on the sidelines while everyone else enjoys their LE games. I feel punished for buying the top tier. At these new price points I might move back down to LEs going forward.

I'll be clear and straight with you. I had a LE on order and began to experience some doubts because of all the negative comments I was reading in the forum. I took delivery and I'm SO glad I did not change my mind. TS4 is a beautiful game. The light show is the best I've seen and the more I play it, the more I get to like it. It is a superb pin and don't let the negative criticism bias your opinion of this pin. I do agree that the price tag is high, and thus it is the genesis of the negative comments, but ... not withstanding it is a fun pin.

#22417 1 year ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

I'll be clear and straight with you. I had a LE on order and began to experience some doubts because of all the negative comments I was reading in the forum. I took delivery and I'm SO glad I did not change my mind. TS4 is a beautiful game. The light show is the best I've seen and the more I play it, the more I get to like it. It is a superb pin and don't let the negative criticism bias your opinion of this pin. I do agree that the price tag is high, and thus it is the genesis of the negative comments, but ... not withstanding it is a fun pin.

oops, wrong post

#22418 1 year ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

I never listen to podcasters or the Pinside hive mind when forming an opinion on a game; too many people are haters or don't learn the rules before shitting all over $newgame.

I agree with you, it IS a fun pin.

It's really about the cost and the long term value for me. Wonka CE was easily worth it and one we still continue to play on the daily.

I am not sure TS4 will have that kind of lasting power though I definitely think we will enjoy it for a time.

I really think I am going to stop buying CEs unless it's a dream theme for me, the prices have just gotten too high.

#22419 1 year ago

Has a repair video been posted on the spotlight servos? My left one has frozen up completely. If anyone has the video and repair skills I'm betting it would be as useful as the videos on how to remove the ship in Pirates.

#22420 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I never listen to podcasters or the Pinside hive mind when forming an opinion on a game; too many people are haters or don't learn the rules before shitting all over $newgame.

People viewing any video or reading a review. Have to remember themselves in the equation. Look for what interests you, or what you like, and most important how you play and skill level. Beginner, amateur, pro, tournament master. Look for similarities to you.

As an example. A Book, "Golf My Way" by Jack Nicklaus. Find and dandy. A great book. But we aren't ever going to have his club head speed.

LTG : )

#22421 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I never listen to podcasters or the Pinside hive mind when forming an opinion on a game.

I do. I value some podcasters' thoughts, Zach M. and Kaneda and particular. I think they make a lot of strong points, and consider their perspective when forming an opinion.

#22422 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I do. I value some podcasters' thoughts, Zach M. and Kaneda and particular. I think they make a lot of strong points, and consider their perspective when forming an opinion.

Nobody's opinion matters but yours after playing the game.

Don't be so easily led.

#22423 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Nobody's opinion matters but yours after playing the game.
Don't be so easily led.

K

#22424 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

and Kaneda and particular. I think they make a lot of strong points, and consider their perspective when forming an opinion.

If you get your games by listening to Kaneda , you would have to sell them two weeks after he told you to buy them .

#22425 1 year ago

Just joined the club HUO SE, acquired from original owner - she is MINTY

F9C34854-7438-4A0B-B4B0-5F7342B7C19D (resized).jpegF9C34854-7438-4A0B-B4B0-5F7342B7C19D (resized).jpeg

#22426 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

What's the SE version of the in-song strategy? Anyone?

Hit your shots. There's no power cord or anything so it's important to hit the shots needed and progress.

Having fender, Vader, and duff increase score substantially for frenzy.

Gun increases all patches. Thunderchucker is a great help as well.

Presong you still need the multiballs and definitely patches.

As far as in song.... As the call-out says "hit the targets".

#22427 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Just joined the club HUO SE, squired from original owner
[quoted image]

Congrats! Cool, I think that makes it, what... Is two now?

Seriously hope you enjoy the game!

#22428 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Congrats! Cool, I think that makes it, what... Is two now?
Seriously hope you enjoy the game!

I'm the other one!

#22429 1 year ago

Just joined the club HUO SE, squired from original owner
[quoted image]

Looks Great ! That be the rarest model as well, Bonus !

Happy Flippin'

#22430 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Hit your shots. There's no power cord or anything so it's important to hit the shots needed and progress.
Having fender, Vader, and duff increase score substantially for frenzy.
Gun increases all patches. Thunderchucker is a great help as well.
Presong you still need the multiballs and definitely patches.
As far as in song.... As the call-out says "hit the targets".

Much appreciated! I'm less focused on scoring than I am reaching NITL mode, but I'm definitely seeing improvement in my game as a result of all the tips from here. Less flailing, (slightly) more cradling. I got 5 of 6 special modes for the first time yesterday - just kicking myself for missing the easiest shot in the game and draining a ball with the extra ball reward qualified on the cash-out! Cost myself two balls that way!

#22431 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Has a repair video been posted on the spotlight servos? My left one has frozen up completely. If anyone has the video and repair skills I'm betting it would be as useful as the videos on how to remove the ship in Pirates.

Check the like six keyposts in this thread about the spots

#22432 1 year ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

Iā€™ll have to replace the blue snubber again and wondering if I can do it without disassembling all of the upper playfield. Does anyone know what the size of the hex bolts that hold the blue snubber pieces and have any recommendation for a tiny one that would fit in the very tight spot available?

Did you try just unscrewing the upper playfield, putting a microfiber cloth under it, and rotating it to get access to what you need? I was able to install a scoop cliffy and go back a second time to do more adjustments without having to disassemble much of anything.

#22433 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

Much appreciated! I'm less focused on scoring than I am reaching NITL mode, but I'm definitely seeing improvement in my game as a result of all the tips from here. Less flailing, (slightly) more cradling. I got 5 of 6 special modes for the first time yesterday - just kicking myself for missing the easiest shot in the game and draining a ball with the extra ball reward qualified on the cash-out! Cost myself two balls that way!

I hope you make it to the wizard mode soon. Itā€™s fun and challenging at the same time but definitely worth the effort IMHO. I think thatā€™s why I enjoy this game so much when I rotate to it. If you want to just go for that fat cash out cool, but you can also play for the wizard mode and just exit early on all the albums. Maybe JJP should have this wizard mode selectable to play as a choice from the start(from the lockdown button)so that more people can enjoy it. I would enjoy it and Iā€™m sure others would also.

#22434 1 year ago

This coil sure looks like it's getting hot. Is this ok/normal? Seems to be working fine.

20220801_153349 (resized).jpg20220801_153349 (resized).jpg
#22435 1 year ago
Quoted from adrock:

Did you try just unscrewing the upper playfield, putting a microfiber cloth under it, and rotating it to get access to what you need? I was able to install a scoop cliffy and go back a second time to do more adjustments without having to disassemble much of anything.

After messing around for 2 hours trying to figure out how to do it without touching the upper playfield I gave up and within less than 30 mins was done doing it the way that articles describes . This was my second time doing it so I guess this will be part of the standard maintenance going forward.

I replaced my right one 2 weekends ago and found out another motor burned. It is pretty straight forward once you are in there. I like to pull out the playfield from the cabinet (without disconnecting any cables and the playfield resting between the lock bar area and a chair or ladder) to have more room and easy access. Should have recorded it on video but by the time I thought about it I was already done. Take your time as you go through it and you should be done in less than an hour.

As a side note / encouragement words: this is my first pin. Never owned one or worked on one before...

#22436 1 year ago

I replaced my right one 2 weekends ago and found out another motor burned. It is pretty straight forward once you are in there. I like to pull out the playfield from the cabinet (without disconnecting any cables and the playfield resting between the lock bar area and a chair or ladder) to have more room and easy access. Should have recorded it on video but by the time I thought about it I was already done. Take your time as you go through it and you should be done in less than an hour.

I pulled it out and found out the arm is stripped as well as both servos being frozen. Seems I'll have to order two servos plus the arm. Thanks

#22437 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

I've never once even considered trying to get to NITL. It's impossible for me I think. I mean. You've gotta play every mode. That's 4 songs, 4 albums, slash solo and your multiball.

I can't qualify albums on songs most of the time! I think the most I've gotten is like... 5 or 6 modes tops.

I just play. Usually trying to score points. It's just to hard to try for NITL.

Good luck to you man! Enjoy it! And welcome to the SE club! (I've got the other one Vespula mentioned) The rarest, and best, version of this game!

#22438 1 year ago

This coil sure looks like it's getting hot. Is this ok/normal? Seems to be working fine.
[quoted image]

This is why I made a cooling system for the diverter and the magnet to keep them cool. The diverter gets VERY hot with peak temps between 190F-214F in testing. After adding the diverter cooler, the peak temp was 83F.

The kit is here:
https://pinmonk.com/products/gnr-magnet-and-diverter-cooling-kit

#22439 1 year ago

I have seen a Cymbal set and drum set that goes by the pop bumpers - I am looking for these if anyone has a lead or a set

I also am looking for the PISTOLS AND ROSES ACTION BUTTON MOD - if anyone has one

Thanks in advance

#22440 1 year ago

I have seen a Cymbal set and drum set that goes by the pop bumpers - I am looking for these if anyone has a lead or a set
I also am looking for the PISTOLS AND ROSES ACTION BUTTON MOD - if anyone has one
Thanks in advance

Broadway Gift Red Drum Set Music Instrument Miniature Replica on Stand, Size 5 x 5 x 4 in. https://a.co/d/dZbDLJc

How I installed it:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/268#post-6437752

#22441 1 year ago

Thanks in advance

Little Shop of Games has the action button mod for $250
https://littleshopofgames.com/product-category/the-art-of-pinball/jersey-jack-pinball-guns-n-roses/

#22442 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I've never once even considered trying to get to NITL. It's impossible for me I think. I mean. You've gotta play every mode. That's 4 songs, 4 albums, slash solo and your multiball.
I can't qualify albums on songs most of the time! I think the most I've gotten is like... 5 or 6 modes tops.
I just play. Usually trying to score points. It's just to hard to try for NITL.
Good luck to you man! Enjoy it! And welcome to the SE club! (I've got the other one Vespula mentioned) The rarest, and best, version of this game!

Glad to be part of the club... This is my first pin after years and years of wanting one, and I don't regret it for one second. This was pricey enough as it is!

#22444 1 year ago

I didn't know Backalley made one. Looks great and the price is certainly right.

#22445 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I didn't know Backalley made one. Looks great and the price is certainly right.

I've had both. The one on my pin cost 250.

#22446 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Where'd you put the other one? Your doorbell?

#22447 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

#22448 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Vespula Kinda vague statement, care to explain why you chose one over the other

#22449 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Darn good idea. Where were you before I sold it...

Vespula Kinda vague statement, care to explain why you chose one over the other

Okay here's the not vague answer...
Well I was totally new at this being my first pinball machine and all so it was a knee jerk thing and I kind of thought They were all the same and I'd save a buck ....and got that along with got Liors bullet rod and skull mod.
They all sat in my office while I waited for my pinball machine to finally ship.
Once I got my pin and put the mods on and saw it all together, and while it looks similar it's not the same, there is a difference. I ordered lior's and sold the other one. It It's not just the same thing 100 bucks more. I think it was worth it and as anybody that has ordered his stuff knows it's top quality and done well. If it's about saving a hundred bucks for you then do that Because there's nothing wrong with either one... if it's not about the money If you put them side by side they're not the same.
It's kind of like you can choose the base model car or you get the one with all the extras, the trim package and creature comforts... You know, the one that gives you that feeling and you stare at one more time as you walk away from it. But in the end they both get you there.

#22450 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Broadway Gift Red Drum Set Music Instrument Miniature Replica on Stand, Size 5 x 5 x 4 in. https://a.co/d/dZbDLJc
How I installed it:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/268#post-6437752

There is a slightly bigger one in gold, see my post #13235 ff. You can get it from Amazon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
ā‚¬ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 28,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 449 of 568.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/449?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.